Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

12/7/2022

Visit the TMF Welcome Forum for our rules, profiles and most important a place to say hello to us all!

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

Male lee looking for chat/RP

Hey everyone! I'm Shane, male lee looking for people to chat with about tickling or maybe some RP. I'm down to chat with anyone F or M or anything between.

Vanilla me: Easy going, chill guy who likes to read, run, game, disc golf, cook and shoot the breeze. I can be a workaholic and I use tickling as a tool to de-stress. Love meeting new people and chatting so don't be afraid to reach out!

Kinky me: I loooove being tickled out of my mind. I'm extremely ticklish all over and can't get enough of it. I love everything from light, sensual tickles to strict bondage with extremely torturous tickling. I can be anything from a bratty lee to a subby tickle toy depending on my partner and our dynamic. I'm super open minded so whatever else you're into, let me know and we can chat about it.

Overall, I'm just looking for friends to chat with about tickling. I've had some success on here before but all those connections kind of fizzled out, and I'm hoping to get lucky again. If you're interested, shoot me a DM and let's see where it goes!

Looking forward to hearing from you all

Def interested. HMU

Bump! Still on the hunt for people to chat and RP with

I'm back on the hunt for people to chat/RP with. I've added new pics since I posted this, check them out and message me if you like what you see!

I'm totally up for tickling chat! M gay Ler here. I'm not into RP so much but who knows...