• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MORE stories of Moms and Aunts...a new thread for 2022.

NickJ

TMF Expert
Morning All!

I hope this isn't a bad idea: I'm sure you'll let me know if it is!

There are several great threads out there on this subject. Some started back a few years; I thought it might be time to start a fresh one.

I am blessed (cursed? :)) in that my Mom's family is full of women with extremely ticklish feet, and that I once dated a girl who's family had even more women with the same great quality. All of them were 11's or 12's on a scale of 1-10. I've shared some of these nylon/pantyhose ifluenced tales, but I have a few more. And I have a barefoot tale to start with.

Perhaps you have more as well, or want to re-tell a past experience. I hope this works a bit.

+ + + + + + +

First Story: My Aunt's bare foot.

A bit about my mom and her sisters...they resembled the sisters from the old TV show "Petticoat Junction". My mom was the short redhead, and she had a tall blonde sister (aunt Deb) and a tall, buxome brunette sister as well. They all had crazy ticklish feet; my aunt Deb was around more because she married later in life.

As I recall, this happened at my grandparent's house, on New Year's Day. I was home from college. Everyone was in the kitchen/dining room, but I was in the living room, watching football. Here comes Deb: she's tall, and has long, puffy blonde hair, wearing a sweater and jeans. She had switched to a pair of open toe, open back bedroom slippers. I wasn't really thinking about tickling her, as her feet were bare beneath the slippers (if she were in nylons, it would have been all I thought about).

Fighting over the TV had always been a bit of a game between us, for years. My grandparent's had this big old console TV; no remote. You changed the chanel by changing the dial. Aunt Deb walks in, kneels down in front of the TV, and starts changing chanels. I still remember her sitting back on her legs, and her slippers going sideways, revealing most of her bare soles.

Her actions of course lead to an argument, and a play-fight, and a bit of a wrestling match. Curiously, luckily, no one else in the family took interest in our antics...accept for the dog. I ended pulling her away from the TV by her legs, still holding on as I sat on the couch. We were both laughing, she was also protesting, and tickling her was now on my mind, for sure.

I pulled her one leg closer, and crossed/closed my legs over her calf. I had her foot trapped. I removed her slipper, and pretended like I was trying to play fetch with the dog. I still don't think she knew what I had in mind. I took two fingers to her trapped, bare arch...

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Stahhhp It!!! Hahahhahahahahahahahaha"

Thinking back now, she had a unique ticklish laugh. There was no panic or screaming to it. Just a straight, hard gutteral laugh, perhaps like hearing a great joke. Even when she protested, it was in the same even tone. Tickling her arch was working, so I kept it up.

"Hahahahahahah Stop Stahhhp Hahahahahaha Rose! (calling for help from my mom) Hahahahahah!!!"

She was trying to free herself by prying out with her free foot. I grabbed that one too.

"NoNoNOoooooohahahahahahahahaha".

I couldn't control both feet, and she escaped. She actually stayed on the floor, but spun around so her feet weren't near me.

If she had been wearing her usual pantyhose, I don't know that I would have ever let go.

+ + + + + + +

So, that's my bare foot story. I have other stories that I hope to post soon. The next one follows up this one; my aunt decided to take revenge. But her idea of reveng was to tickle my mom. She tried to do it while I was there ("let's look at your Mom's pretty feet!"), but I wasn't into that. However, after I left, she and her fiance got my mom. I wasn't there, but I heard enough about it...

Last edited:
Great story!

This topic never gets old. There’s definitely something great on tickling an older relative, making her go all hysteric.

I think that your aunt was lucky enough to not wear pantyhose, otherwise you’d probably have had tickled her for several more minutes. As a nylon fetishist myself, I understand the hypnotic power that a pretty pair of feet encased in pantyhose have on us (like if they were just begging to be tickled), and I just love to give a lovely nylon foot some well deserved tickle.

I would like to add a little story of mine: when I was like 4 years old I witnessed my father tickling my mom’s nyloned feet. My dad must have had benn in his late thirties while my mother was probably on her early thirties. Both of them were lying on their bed. My mom was a thin brunette Latina, and on that occasion she was wearing a green dress that went down just above her knees, and tan pantyhose.

Out of nowhere my dad just stood up, went to the foot of the bed, and with one hand he hold my mom’s ankles and with the other one he started to tickle her soles. My dad’s fingers went up and down, gliding effortlessly throw the long and slender soles, while my mom just went berserk, laughing hysterically, pleading to him to stop.

My father kept tickling her feet, making her long toes curl under the thin pantyhose. My mom tried to protect one foot with the other but to no avail, as soon as one foot was in front of the one being tickled, my dad would start tickling that new defenseless foot.

I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. I already had a fixation for legs and feet in pantyhose, at least that's how I like to remember it. I was already hooked on the look of a pair of legs wearing nylons, I was curious how the legs shone behind the material, and I also liked how cute the feet looked wearing pantyhose. Being just a little kid, the adults seemed to have no problem with me touching the aunts'—or my own mother's, for that matter—legs wrapped in nylons, to the point where they found my act cute.

And so, there I was, watching my mother losing control doe to my dad’s tickling, watching him having a fun time, grinning wide while taunting my mom saying to her “Coohie coochie coo”, watching her beautiful and sensitive nylon feet defenseless to my father’s tickling. All of a sudden, as quick as it started, my father stopped. It probably all must have last like two or three minutes, but for me it was way more longer and also that event created a powerful impact in my mind to the point that, as I grew older, I developed a fetish for nylon feet and tickles.

Anyway. Can’t wait to read the following up to your story, and more about your aunt having her “revenge” on your mom’s feet —especially with the help of her fiance. I really hope that your mom wore pantyhose that day.

I have a quick story about my stepmom I had forgotten. When I was about 13 I had already realized I liked feet and tickling for awhile by then. Anyway, I was at a sandwich shop with my dad and stepmom. My dad went to use the bathroom and I was next to her on the same booth side. She had her feet under the bench seat with her ankles crossed, causing the backless sandal she was wearing to slide off her foot. So she’s dangling the sandal off her toes omg that was so hot lol. Then I dropped my napkin on purpose and I bent down to get it and with scribbled my fingers on her bare sole. She jumped and laughed and said ‘yeah, my feet are really ticklish’(no kidding).

I tickled her foot a couple more times until my dad came back. She giggled every time and jerked her foot but always went back to the same position. I think she thought it was cute. After that, I looked at her differently.

Smoking great experience. How old was your Stepmom at the time? What does she look like? Pretty feet? Thanks for sharing.

Yeah Jack she was pretty, about 5’7”. She had soft feet, very nice and slender with cute toes. She was in her early 30s at the time.

I remember a week or so after that incident I sat down on a recliner in my dad’s house which was at the end of the sofa. My stepmom had her feet on the armrest laying on the sofa, and she asked me ‘did you sit there so you could be closer to my feet?’ It was embarrassing so I just laughed it off. Obviously I didn’t tickle her then, it was too awkward. Still, her sexy feet were inches from me and it drove me crazy!

Cool stories, so I not had that many of experiences with tickling any ticklish mums or Aunts, apart from 1 in my teenager years, it was a while now but I can remember the details of what happened that night a my best friends house one time,

It was during a weekend where I stayed over at his and I remember at the time we were upstairs watching an episode of WWF Raw Is War at the time, and during the night we had some friendly banter with his mum. My friends mum, was very lay back, a nice lady really, she was a single mum like but at the time she was seeing a chap, but during this weekend I remember he wasn't there so it was just me, my best friend an his mum.

As I had said before the lead up to the 'tickle attack' there had been a few bits of friendly banter like, and I remember while we were up stairs my friend said to me:

"Hey Mike, ho3 can we get my mum back?" (Basically she had told an embarrassing story about him so he wanted some friendly pay back)

So not thinking, I just said off the cuff "well is she ticklish?" And I remember as soon as I said that my friend just grinned and said "very...particularly on her feet?" At the time I was like, is this really going happen? But my friend thought it would be hilarious, so I didn't really have too encourage him in this course of action he wanted to do it, so we talked it out and went downstairs to where his mum was.

So at the time, his mum was sat watching TV, she was sat across the sofa (lay across it really) she was in just a sweatshirt, grey jeans and strippy green and blue socks, no slippers. Now my friend's mum was like 45 at the time, athletic build like, quite tall, I don't know the size of her feet as I never thought about finding that info out, but I remember they were quite shapely with medium length toes, and a fairly high arch. I remember when she heard us coming down the stairs, and we enter the living room she was just smiling and said

"Are you boys aright?"

We carefully made our way over to the sofa, just like we planned, my friend would grab her ankles and I was charged with holding her body/hips down. I remember as we got closer, my heart was beating like rapidly, excited at this opportunity but at the same time a bit nervous as I wasn't sure how his mum would act, would she be annoyed or not. But as I was thinking this I remember getting to position and then my friend just saying "now Mike!" And we both sprang into action,

I remember his mum letting out a quick squeal and jolt as my friend grabbed and hooked her ankles under his arms, while I just fell onto her legs and held her legs down. My friend wasted little time. He immediately starting tickling her socked feet.

Immediately my friend mum just broke down into giggling and laughing, I remember her trying to buck and twist and turn in attempt to free her feet from my friend, but to be fair to him he held on pretty damn well.

"Hahaha stop! Boys! Hahaha"

It was crazy! My adreline was pumping and then of course my friend was like "Mike give me a hand!" So I just remember helping my friend, keep hold of her ankles as we double teamed her feet, the poor lady was going crazy, and I distinctly remember her laughter increasing once we took her socks off. It felt like it lasted for ages, but in all I think it was like only 2 to 3 mins. Lol

Of course when we finally stopped she was breathy I thought we were going be in trouble but to my surprise that didn't happen, his mum was a great sport lol

Great story, tickle_prince! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Awesome stories by all! Thanks for the wonderful memories. More to come!

Cool stories, so I not had that many of experiences with tickling any ticklish mums or Aunts, apart from 1 in my teenager years, it was a while now but I can remember the details of what happened that night a my best friends house one time,

It was during a weekend where I stayed over at his and I remember at the time we were upstairs watching an episode of WWF Raw Is War at the time, and during the night we had some friendly banter with his mum. My friends mum, was very lay back, a nice lady really, she was a single mum like but at the time she was seeing a chap, but during this weekend I remember he wasn't there so it was just me, my best friend an his mum.

As I had said before the lead up to the 'tickle attack' there had been a few bits of friendly banter like, and I remember while we were up stairs my friend said to me:

"Hey Mike, ho3 can we get my mum back?" (Basically she had told an embarrassing story about him so he wanted some friendly pay back)

So not thinking, I just said off the cuff "well is she ticklish?" And I remember as soon as I said that my friend just grinned and said "very...particularly on her feet?" At the time I was like, is this really going happen? But my friend thought it would be hilarious, so I didn't really have too encourage him in this course of action he wanted to do it, so we talked it out and went downstairs to where his mum was.

So at the time, his mum was sat watching TV, she was sat across the sofa (lay across it really) she was in just a sweatshirt, grey jeans and strippy green and blue socks, no slippers. Now my friend's mum was like 45 at the time, athletic build like, quite tall, I don't know the size of her feet as I never thought about finding that info out, but I remember they were quite shapely with medium length toes, and a fairly high arch. I remember when she heard us coming down the stairs, and we enter the living room she was just smiling and said

"Are you boys aright?"

We carefully made our way over to the sofa, just like we planned, my friend would grab her ankles and I was charged with holding her body/hips down. I remember as we got closer, my heart was beating like rapidly, excited at this opportunity but at the same time a bit nervous as I wasn't sure how his mum would act, would she be annoyed or not. But as I was thinking this I remember getting to position and then my friend just saying "now Mike!" And we both sprang into action,

I remember his mum letting out a quick squeal and jolt as my friend grabbed and hooked her ankles under his arms, while I just fell onto her legs and held her legs down. My friend wasted little time. He immediately starting tickling her socked feet.

Immediately my friend mum just broke down into giggling and laughing, I remember her trying to buck and twist and turn in attempt to free her feet from my friend, but to be fair to him he held on pretty damn well.

It was crazy! My adreline was pumping and then of course my friend was like "Mike give me a hand!" So I just remember helping my friend, keep hold of her ankles as we double teamed her feet, the poor lady was going crazy, and I distinctly remember her laughter increasing once we took her socks off. It felt like it lasted for ages, but in all I think it was like only 2 to 3 mins. Lol

Of course when we finally stopped she was breathy I thought we were going be in trouble but to my surprise that didn't happen, his mum was a great sport lol

I've this story so much!

OK...back when I was in my twenties, I dated a girl for several years, on and off. All of the women in her family had insanely ticklish feet; I've shared some stories over the years. I've never shared this one, because I kind of crossed a line here. I tickled her mom in front of the whole family. I apparently wasn't thinking when I had her trapped stockinged foot in my hands...

It was Sunday, after church, and after lunch. Six of us were sitting at the dining room table, and had started a card game. My girlfriend was on my left, and her mom was at the head of the table, to my right. My girlfriend's aunt and grandparents were also at the table, and her brother and sister were nearby. My girlfriend's mom, Pat, was in her late 40s at the time. I had tickled her before (there was a lot of tickling going on in this family, so it wasn't weird), so I knew how ticklish she was. And....she almost alway wore nylons/pantyhose. Her mom was also very flirty and touchy. We were very comfortable around each other (although I found out later that my girlfriend thought we were "too" comfortable. I'll never understand the mother/daughter dynamic!).

So, during the course of the game, "Pat" moved her stockinged foot, and accidentally kicked me in the leg. When she did so, her toes CRACKED...a loud noise that everyone heard, and everyone got some amusement out of. I had not been thinking about tickling her at this point, but now I had an excuse to grab her nyloned ankle, and pull her foot into my lap.

I feigned a foot exam, and then offered a foot rub. She reluctantly agreed. I rubbed her foot, and she said, "Thanks, that was great", and started to pull her foot away.

I held on. I should have let go, but I went for it.

I held her ankle with my right hand, and tickled her plump, wonderful arch with my left. Pat...looked like a middle-aged mom. Round face, a few pounds too heavy, with big brown eyes and thick brown hair. And she was TICKLISH. She had this loud, WHOOPING laugh.

"WhooooHoooHooooHooooHahahahahaha".

Her laughter filled the whole house (very much like Capucine in the movie North to Alaska, now that I think of it), and she had no leg strength. She couldn't pull away.

I...locked in. As I tickled her, it was as if there was no one else there but Pat and her ticklish pantyhosed foot. "Whooaahahahah Whooop Whooop Whoahahahahaha!!!"

Finally, my girlfriend pulled my hand away. Oops. I got carried away, and the others at the table were pissed at me.

It was worth it.

Last edited:
My stories of tickling my aunt’s stocking feet can be found elsewhere on here. They’re told mainly from a nylon foot fetish perspective than anything else as tickling relaxes her more than makes her laugh, but I’m happy to share or signpost. However, in the meantime I’ll share some stories about tickling friend’s mothers. Hope you enjoy; this is quite long, but took place in the space of a single night.

I was 23, and a university housemate of mine was having a surprise 21st birthday party. Myself and the rest of the house made the trek to her actual family home for a party. I'd met her parents and friends before throughout the course of the year, and was on good terms with them. The part initially took place in a local hall, before carrying on at my mate's house into the wee small hours. The front room was rammed, and the seats were on a first come, first served basis. I found myself sat on the floor (purely by circumstances), and realised I was surrounded by lots of female legs and feet. Many of the women had changed from heels to slippers for comfort, and I had to find a space on the floor rather than stand. I nestled in between two middle aged Irish women, one of whom was wearing navy blue moccassin slippers, white/grey tights and a grey trouser suit. I’d later find out that this was my friend’s aunt. Her left leg was crossed over her right, and her foot dangled from her slipper some six inches from my face, exposing a smooth greyish white stocking instep.

I kept looking at it from the corner of my eye, her slipper jigging up and down, heel popping out until I could take no more. I'd been making conversation with the woman here and there, had a few drinks inside of me so figured (drunkenly and with hindsight incorrectly) that it wouldn't be that out of line to play with her foot. As she spoke I reached up and slowly dragged my finger along her instep and down to her heel. Her foot inclined slightly, but she carried on talking. I repeated the motion, her instep and heel smooth against the material of her tights. I'd say she was about a size six UK shoe. She wasn't attractive as such, but was quite tall, brown bobbed hair and brown eyes. She let me carry on for a while as my fingers found her stocking sole. I began to really tickle her foot, and she began laughing and squirming, her foot wiggling and flexing. She was trying to maintain her conversation, but kept punctuating it with things like 'There's someone here who likes tickling feet!'. I carried on for about twenty seconds more until she regained her composure, looked at me and said 'There's people looking, you should stop now...', which I did. Don't want to draw attention to myself now, do I?

An hour or three and many beers after I'd tickled my friend's aunt's feet, I was standing in the hallway making conversation when a fairly drunk woman came up to me and rubbed her hands all over my chest. I think her hands were sticky (knowing my luck, so was my shirt!), but I was intrigued as to who she was as she was quite an attractive lady. Quite short, pleasantly plump, late 30s to early 40s I'd say, long brown hair and brown eyes, and was my friend's friend's mother. She was wearing a long white dress and white tights, shoes already gone. She went to sit in the front room, and began talking and playing with the family dog. The perfect excuse to take things further...at this point, I wasn't interested in her feet, but in seeing how far I could get!

I sat on the floor in front of her, pretending to take an interest in the dog but also talking to her, staring into her eyes intently at taking quick glances at her feet. As I was stroking the dog I said something like 'the dog's getting all the attention, you deserve some as well' which with hindsight implied I thought she was a dog! Regardless, I picked up one foot off the floor (UK size 6?), and began to gently massage and knead it. She didn't look overly comfortable, but seemed to enjoy the massage as her eyes were wide and mouth soft and pouty. I gave little tickles along the soles of her feet which made her smile and squeal, but focused mainly on the massage. I went for the other foot, when I became aware of another friend asking me to join him on the sofa. I ignored him, and continued with the massages and tickles.

His voice became more urgent and shouty, until I got fed up and asked him what he wanted. My initial thought was that he was jealous, and I was quite short with him when asking him what he was up to, until he responded 'If her husband sees you, he'll kill you....'

Oh.

I very sheepishly then sat back in the chair, desperately trying to blend into the scenery when not two minutes later the husband walked in. He didn't look in my direction, thankfully; if anything, he seemed more pissed off that his wife was drunk. I only saw the back of him, but he looked like he could hurt people... . They both left, and I let out a sigh of relief. I went into the kitchen to get a drink, and saw the mother of my friend whose birthday it was washing glasses at the sink. A short, blond Irish woman (think a much younger version of the mother from Everyone Loves Raymond), she was beavering away, and seemed quite sober. We made small talk, and she mentioned her feet were killing her. I looked down, and underneath her long black dress I saw that she had kicked off her shoes and was in black stocking feet....

Hmmmmm.

My friend's mother said her feet were sore, and I realised that she was shoeless. She'd been wearing standard black heels, which were now discarded as she stood at the sink in sheer black stocking feet. Well, we couldn't have her with sore feet now, could we?

I jokingly admonished her for washing up when there was a party going on, and told her I had just the cure. I pulled two chairs over (now, bear in mind that I'd only met this woman once or twice previously!), made her sit down and sat opposite her. I then told her to place her feet in my lap, as I was going to massager her feet for her (alcohol plays a great part sometimes...!) She did so quite willingly, and I ran my fingers over her stocking soles, kneading and caressing here and there, flexing her toes back and forth. She had quite small feet, about a UK size four I'd say, and we made general conversation as her feet received a going over. I may have given her little tickles here and there, I honestly can't remember. The whole thing lasted about ten minutes, and was apparently caught on film! Thankfully, the evidence was recorded over before it could be shown....phew!

What I do recall, however, was that later on in proceedings I was sat next to her on the sofa, along with another housemate. She made reference to the foot massage, and my housemate looked at me in disbelief. I shrugged it off, saying I was offering a helping hand! My friend's mum had her feet scooped up on the sofa next to her, and I gave her a little tickle. She squirmed a bit, and I then paid attention to the toe band on her tights. It was slightly crooked, and so I discreetly manouvered it so that it covered her toes properly. She wiggled her toes and smiled at me, so I quietly asked if the foot massage and tickles were okay. She nodded, and said that she would often take her shoes off, stretch her legs out and ask her husband to tickle her feet.

Interestingly, her daughter once said that when she was younger she could only sleep if she had her feet tickled beforehand...it must be genetic!

Not bad for one night’s work, eh? I hope you enjoyed, guys.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Absolutely LOVE it!!! My own personal experiences with Mom allow me to appreciate this topic all the more!

OK...back when I was in my twenties, I dated a girl for several years, on and off. All of the women in her family had insanely ticklish feet; I've shared some stories over the years. I've never shared this one, because I kind of crossed a line here. I tickled her mom in front of the whole family. I apparently wasn't thinking when I had her trapped stockinged foot in my hands...

It was Sunday, after church, and after lunch. Six of us were sitting at the dining room table, and had started a card game. My girlfriend was on my left, and her mom was at the head of the table, to my right. My girlfriend's aunt and grandparents were also at the table, and her brother and sister were nearby. My girlfriend's mom, Pat, was in her late 40s at the time. I had tickled her before (there was a lot of tickling going on in this family, so it wasn't weird), so I knew how ticklish she was. And....she almost alway wore nylons/pantyhose. Her mom was also very flirty and touchy. We were very comfortable around each other (although I found out later that my girlfriend thought we were "too" comfortable. I'll never understand the mother/daughter dynamic!).

So, during the course of the game, "Pat" moved her stockinged foot, and accidentally kicked me in the leg. When she did so, her toes CRACKED...a loud noise that everyone heard, and everyone got some amusement out of. I had not been thinking about tickling her at this point, but now I had an excuse to grab her nyloned ankle, and pull her foot into my lap.

I feigned a foot exam, and then offered a foot rub. She reluctantly agreed. I rubbed her foot, and she said, "Thanks, that was great", and started to pull her foot away.

I held on. I should have let go, but I went for it.

I held her ankle with my right hand, and tickled her plump, wonderful arch with my left. Pat...looked like a middle-aged mom. Round face, a few pounds too heavy, with big brown eyes and thick brown hair. And she was TICKLISH. She had this loud, WHOOPING laugh.

"WhooooHoooHooooHooooHahahahahaha".

Her laughter filled the whole house (very much like Capucine in the movie North to Alaska, now that I think of it), and she had no leg strength. She couldn't pull away.

I...locked in. As I tickled her, it was as if there was no one else there but Pat and her ticklish pantyhosed foot. "Whooaahahahah Whooop Whooop Whoahahahahaha!!!"

Finally, my girlfriend pulled my hand away. Oops. I got carried away, and the others at the table were pissed at me.

It was worth it.
Nick, you mentioned others at the table were pissed, did they say anything to you? Did the mom say anything like i'm so ticklish or why did you tickle me? Who was the most ticklish in that family? Thanks for sharing buddy.
Jack

Awesome stories! Though I gotta admit I am more of a belly man myself but I think thats mainly due to one quick experience I witnessed when I was a little.

I'm not entirely sure how old I was at the time probably around 9 or 10.

But I was at my friends house we just came downstairs after watching Shrek 2 and we heard his mother laughing in the living room as soon as we stepped in to see what was going on we saw his Dad on the floor leaning over his Mom and tickling her belly with his hands but then he lifted her shirt up and began making as I described back then "making fart noises on his Mom's belly" (as I know now as raspberries) it was only a short experience but I think thats where it all began for me!

I then remember my friend saying at the end "Mom stop farting"

Was a moment i'll never forget.

Does anybody else have any Mom belly tickling or raspberries experiences to share?

Smash! You always have something great to share. Thank you.

Jack...to answer your questions:

QUESTION 1: Nick, you mentioned others at the table were pissed, did they say anything to you?

Yes...as I recall, my girlfriends brother was pissed, and left the room, slamming the door. (Ironically, he would enlist me in a tickle attack on his Mom the next year). Also...the grandmother said something along the line of "there comes a time when you need to KNOCK IT THE HELL OFF".

QUESTION 2: Did the mom say anything like i'm so ticklish or why did you tickle me? Who was the most ticklish in that family? Thanks for sharing buddy.
Jack

She said "I can't believe you did that. That goes right through me!". They were all very ticklish, but the Mom was the easier target. My girlfriend has crazy-strong legs, and was hard to hold down.

As for the belly-tickling, I do have a story about my uncle tickling his sister-in-law...but mostly she was face down on the floor, and it was more ribs than belly. Let me know if you want to hear it.

This is from 2004. It was my best friend's wedding day, and everybody was dressed up smartly in their best attire. I was the best man, and so was on call throughout the day to ensure that everything ran smoothly. I arrived at my friend's house in my morning suit, to find that everybody else was still getting ready. I busied myself helping tidy up as everybody went to get changed, and wondered what outfit my friend’s mother Helen would wear. I’d massaged her tan stocking feet in the past, and wondered if the long day and alcohol would bring another opportunity. In fact, sometimes in company she’d say ‘This is Smash, he massages my feet!’, which was slightly awkward and possibly flirty! Helen eventually came downstairs wearing narrow black suede heels, soft white tights, a black skirt and purple satin top, plus wedding hat. I had imagined her to be in open toe heels and bare legged, so this was a pleasant surprise for my stocking feet loving intentions. After all, she couldn't stay in the heels all day, could she...?

The wedding came and went, as did the speeches and the food/drink. Time went merrily on, and I'd not seen much of Helen throughout the night. Eventually the guests began to leave, my best friend and his new wife having departed for the honey moon. I was wandering around the house, and settled into an upstairs room (the house has about three levels, and people were dotted all over the place) where there seemed to be a bit of activity. Helen was there, and I noticed she was still in her heels. I sat down to chat to her (pure intentions, honest), and she eventually did the 'This is Smash, he massages my feet' bit to other people in the room (including my father, who looked bemused to say the least!).

At that point, some chaos involving a family member occurred downstairs, and people went to sort it out. I was in the room when Helen returned, and as there were no chairs available she sat on the floor, legs tucked in at the side. Her feet were obscured, so it wasn't until she stood up again that I noticed her shoes had been discarded. She wiggled her toes a bit, and then made another remark about the foot massages. I smiled, and after a brief pause, alcohol and hormones took over. Trying to remain calm, I looked at her and asked if she'd like her feet massaged. She smiled and said yes, sat in a newly vacated chair opposite me and placed her white stocking feet in my lap...

I went to work massaging her toes and insteps, very much aware of everyone else in the room but my mind was focused intently on pleasuring Helen's feet. Her feet are maybe a size six, and her tights made them incredibly soft. Maybe she'd had a pedicure for the wedding. Helen visibly sagged in the chair as I caressed her heels and soles, making conversation with people as I went to work. I was lost in 'the zone', her feet were all that mattered. As I massaged, I got a sudden urge to tickle Helen's feet as well. I wasn't sure if she was ticklish, but it was worth a shot. From a soft massage I went discreetly to tickling, holding Helen's feet by the toes of her tights so she couldn't get away! She laughed and squirmed, she WAS ticklish!! She asked me to stop through laughter, but never took her feet away! Once I'd stopped after a minute or so, she then asked me to carry on with the massage, which I was happy to do.

A few more minutes of massaging and I'd go back to tickling, sometimes gently, sometimes relentless, but it felt so good to have this gorgeous, feisty woman under my control! This lasted for another ten minutes before I thought it best to quit while I was ahead. Helen thanked me, and I also thanked her. I'm sure I could have seen her smiling when I thanked her...

As far as I know, my best friend isn't aware of it. It won't affect the friendship, but I hope that it remains only between myself and Helen. And the others in the room!

If you’re interested, I’ve got another story involving Helen, but it’s more to do with massaging her feet than tickling them (these are the massages alluded to here). If you’re interested, I’ll post it.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
These are terrific!!! I NEVER get tired of hearing, and sharing, these experiences!!

Morning All!

I hope this isn't a bad idea: I'm sure you'll let me know if it is!

There are several great threads out there on this subject. Some started back a few years; I thought it might be time to start a fresh one.

I am blessed (cursed? :)) in that my Mom's family is full of women with extremely ticklish feet, and that I once dated a girl who's family had even more women with the same great quality. All of them were 11's or 12's on a scale of 1-10. I've shared some of these nylon/pantyhose ifluenced tales, but I have a few more. And I have a barefoot tale to start with.

Perhaps you have more as well, or want to re-tell a past experience. I hope this works a bit.

+ + + + + + +

First Story: My Aunt's bare foot.

A bit about my mom and her sisters...they resembled the sisters from the old TV show "Petticoat Junction". My mom was the short redhead, and she had a tall blonde sister (aunt Deb) and a tall, buxome brunette sister as well. They all had crazy ticklish feet; my aunt Deb was around more because she married later in life.

As I recall, this happened at my grandparent's house, on New Year's Day. I was home from college. Everyone was in the kitchen/dining room, but I was in the living room, watching football. Here comes Deb: she's tall, and has long, puffy blonde hair, wearing a sweater and jeans. She had switched to a pair of open toe, open back bedroom slippers. I wasn't really thinking about tickling her, as her feet were bare beneath the slippers (if she were in nylons, it would have been all I thought about).

Fighting over the TV had always been a bit of a game between us, for years. My grandparent's had this big old console TV; no remote. You changed the chanel by changing the dial. Aunt Deb walks in, kneels down in front of the TV, and starts changing chanels. I still remember her sitting back on her legs, and her slippers going sideways, revealing most of her bare soles.

Her actions of course lead to an argument, and a play-fight, and a bit of a wrestling match. Curiously, luckily, no one else in the family took interest in our antics...accept for the dog. I ended pulling her away from the TV by her legs, still holding on as I sat on the couch. We were both laughing, she was also protesting, and tickling her was now on my mind, for sure.

I pulled her one leg closer, and crossed/closed my legs over her calf. I had her foot trapped. I removed her slipper, and pretended like I was trying to play fetch with the dog. I still don't think she knew what I had in mind. I took two fingers to her trapped, bare arch...

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Stahhhp It!!! Hahahhahahahahahahahaha"

Thinking back now, she had a unique ticklish laugh. There was no panic or screaming to it. Just a straight, hard gutteral laugh, perhaps like hearing a great joke. Even when she protested, it was in the same even tone. Tickling her arch was working, so I kept it up.

"Hahahahahahah Stop Stahhhp Hahahahahaha Rose! (calling for help from my mom) Hahahahahah!!!"

She was trying to free herself by prying out with her free foot. I grabbed that one too.

"NoNoNOoooooohahahahahahahahaha".

I couldn't control both feet, and she escaped. She actually stayed on the floor, but spun around so her feet weren't near me.

If she had been wearing her usual pantyhose, I don't know that I would have ever let go.

+ + + + + + +

So, that's my bare foot story. I have other stories that I hope to post soon. The next one follows up this one; my aunt decided to take revenge. But her idea of reveng was to tickle my mom. She tried to do it while I was there ("let's look at your Mom's pretty feet!"), but I wasn't into that. However, after I left, she and her fiance got my mom. I wasn't there, but I heard enough about it...

Fantastic

"Are you boys aright?"

Brilliant story

Still so many great experiences here! Looking forward to reading more too! Especially if any involve belly tickling.

As far as I can remember I only had one that I can think of my self... Still trying to remember if there is anything else I experienced of Mom's or Aunt's being tickled because I feel like there is something I've missed but not too sure.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back