• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MORE stories of Moms and Aunts...a new thread for 2022.

Brilliant story Kibdos, thank you for sharing it here. And over a fifteen year period too? You lucky guy!

How did the future encounters begin? Would you just start tickling her feet when you were alone, or would she encourage you to do it?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Both. Sometimes, almost as a tease, I would not make a move just to see how she would react. She would either take off her shoes as a hint or end up asking directly, "Well, are you going to tickle my feet?" And we would start in. If we were alone in a room while others were in the house, the tickling would necessarily be brief. Eventually, as our relationship grew, I would simply sit on the couch beside her and she would kick off her slippers or shoes and place her feet in my lap. By then, we both knew what we wanted.

Brilliant story! It's a miracle to find such person in life. Thank you for sharing!

My mom was an INSTRUMENTAL part of forming my tickle fetish, I'm not ashamed of it. My whole family likes tickling with the exception of a few cousins. Since I was very young my entire family had indoctrinated me into the world of tickling from my cousin that let me tie and tickle her and would then get revenge to my grandma who would teach my brothers how to tickle me on my toes and my Mom and Aunts who do tickle "therapy" sessions with me often now.

I blew tons of raspberries in my mom's tummy and even licked and tickled her belly button and armpits which led to my belly and armpit fetish and I also worshipped her feet which helped my foot fetish.

I'd love to talk more about it but I have to go to work now. I can write my stories and maybe even post pictures later tonight.

Yep, put me on the list of those who would like to hear more about your Mom.

I can agree with everyone else on would love to hear more! Especially if you have any stories of times anyone else tickled her belly.

HMMMMMMM, I would love to be your aunt :bouncy!!!!! View attachment 720695

Morning All!

I hope this isn't a bad idea: I'm sure you'll let me know if it is!

There are several great threads out there on this subject. Some started back a few years; I thought it might be time to start a fresh one.

I am blessed (cursed? :)) in that my Mom's family is full of women with extremely ticklish feet, and that I once dated a girl who's family had even more women with the same great quality. All of them were 11's or 12's on a scale of 1-10. I've shared some of these nylon/pantyhose ifluenced tales, but I have a few more. And I have a barefoot tale to start with.

Perhaps you have more as well, or want to re-tell a past experience. I hope this works a bit.

+ + + + + + +

First Story: My Aunt's bare foot.

A bit about my mom and her sisters...they resembled the sisters from the old TV show "Petticoat Junction". My mom was the short redhead, and she had a tall blonde sister (aunt Deb) and a tall, buxome brunette sister as well. They all had crazy ticklish feet; my aunt Deb was around more because she married later in life.

As I recall, this happened at my grandparent's house, on New Year's Day. I was home from college. Everyone was in the kitchen/dining room, but I was in the living room, watching football. Here comes Deb: she's tall, and has long, puffy blonde hair, wearing a sweater and jeans. She had switched to a pair of open toe, open back bedroom slippers. I wasn't really thinking about tickling her, as her feet were bare beneath the slippers (if she were in nylons, it would have been all I thought about).

Fighting over the TV had always been a bit of a game between us, for years. My grandparent's had this big old console TV; no remote. You changed the chanel by changing the dial. Aunt Deb walks in, kneels down in front of the TV, and starts changing chanels. I still remember her sitting back on her legs, and her slippers going sideways, revealing most of her bare soles.

Her actions of course lead to an argument, and a play-fight, and a bit of a wrestling match. Curiously, luckily, no one else in the family took interest in our antics...accept for the dog. I ended pulling her away from the TV by her legs, still holding on as I sat on the couch. We were both laughing, she was also protesting, and tickling her was now on my mind, for sure.

I pulled her one leg closer, and crossed/closed my legs over her calf. I had her foot trapped. I removed her slipper, and pretended like I was trying to play fetch with the dog. I still don't think she knew what I had in mind. I took two fingers to her trapped, bare arch...

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Stahhhp It!!! Hahahhahahahahahahahaha"

Thinking back now, she had a unique ticklish laugh. There was no panic or screaming to it. Just a straight, hard gutteral laugh, perhaps like hearing a great joke. Even when she protested, it was in the same even tone. Tickling her arch was working, so I kept it up.

"Hahahahahahah Stop Stahhhp Hahahahahaha Rose! (calling for help from my mom) Hahahahahah!!!"

She was trying to free herself by prying out with her free foot. I grabbed that one too.

"NoNoNOoooooohahahahahahahahaha".

I couldn't control both feet, and she escaped. She actually stayed on the floor, but spun around so her feet weren't near me.

If she had been wearing her usual pantyhose, I don't know that I would have ever let go.

+ + + + + + +

So, that's my bare foot story. I have other stories that I hope to post soon. The next one follows up this one; my aunt decided to take revenge. But her idea of reveng was to tickle my mom. She tried to do it while I was there ("let's look at your Mom's pretty feet!"), but I wasn't into that. However, after I left, she and her fiance got my mom. I wasn't there, but I heard enough about it...

Last edited:
I have a few "sleepy tickle" experiences; this was the best.

My Aunt "Janice". She was engaged to my uncle, but they never did get married. Anyway...my mom's side of the family was having a family portrait taken one Friday night...her brothers and sisters, and parents. Everyone met at my grandparents house. I was not yet a teenager. Aunt Janice was going to "babysit" me while the family was at the portrait studio.

Janice was a big girl (stout, not fat...big shoulders, big feet, and almost 6-feet tall; puffy, long auburn hair), around 30 at this time. She had come from work, and was dressed in a skirt, heels, and tan nylons. She had been around for quite a while, and was truly one of the family. I had a huge crush on her.

The family left, I took my customary seat on the floor in front of the TV, leaning against the sofa. Aunt Janice, in her now stockinged feet (I can't tell you what that sight did to me), sat on the sofa. She mentioned how tired she was...and then laid down, pulled an afgan over her, turned to face the wall, and went to sleep. When she turned, she left one tan-pantyhosed foot sticking out.

Her foot was beautiful, red nail polish, encased in the tan nylon, a wide size 9-10. I had no idea if she was ticklish, and I had do idea if I could get up the balls to find out. I then came up with a plan. I would go to the kitchen, come back, and pretend I was pulling the blanket over her foot (wouldn't want her foot to get cold! :)).

I seemed to move in slow motion (accept for my pounding heart)...then I finally touched that wonderful stockinged foot. First I pulled the blanket towards her foot...and then I ran/raked my fingers from her heel to the base of her toes. She jumped a bit...and kicked (ticklish for sure!) her foot...but otherwise didn't move. She was deep asleep.

I went back to the kitchen (to hide!), and waited for her to stir. Nothing. And now I could see both feet, her pantyhosed leg crossed over the other. I went back in and sat on the floor, very close to her feet. After some time, I tickled her other arch. Again, she kicked some, moved her feet...but never woke or turned over. I was a bundle of urges and emotions.

I took my time, working up the nerve to do it again. I figured if I spread out the tickling, the better the chance she wouldn't wake up. Somewhere in the process I turned off the lamp so that the only light in the room was the TV. I tickled her feet twice more, and was planning one more time when the family came back home.

Aunt Janice never woke until then, and never said a word about her feet being tickled. She even told the family that she had slept the entire time. When my mother asked her if I had behaved, she turned to me and asked "did you?" Everyone enjoyed the joke.

And then another great thing happened. Aunt Janice was still stretched out on the sofa, but sitting up. There was enough room for me to sit at the end of the sofa. She had removed the afgan, but damn, her big (ankles crossed) stockinged feet were still staring at me. Then, my other aunt (and Janice's best friend) came in and wanted to sit down. The other aunt didn't ask...she quickly raked all of her fingers up janice's heavenly stockinged arches. Janice laugh/screamed and just about jumped off the sofa...

Not a bad night.

Last edited:
Another quick story about about one of my Aunt's friends. Anne. Anne was tiny...I'm guessing about 5-feet, 100 lbs. Cute, thin, and short blonde hair. I think may have been the first "adult" that I grew past.

I did not see this happen, but I heard her talking/complaining to my aunt and mom about what did happen. My Uncle Phil tickled the crap out of her.

We used to have picnics at my uncle's house (BTW he was a stone-cold tickler). He had a huge garage that lead out to a huge yard...perfect for a party. Anne, my mom, and my aunt were setting up for some occasion, when Anne needed something off the top shelf in the garage. She was too short to reach it. The others started busting on her (lack of) height, and knowing her, she was feisty and gave it right back to them.

As the story goes (I heard the words "relentless", and "none of you would help me", and "torture", and "he got my worst spot!")...

My uncle came up behind her and said something like "here, shorty, let me help". I'm gussing she would have been wearing a tight halter and denim shorts/hot pants.

He put his hands around her waist and started to lift her up to reach what she needed, but she let out a ticklish yell...so he started to give her ribs the once over. He put her down, and she collapsed to the ground while trying to escape his probing, tickling fingers. He soon had her on her back as she went into hysterics, and he tickled her ribs and belly for some time...

It was such an event that they were still talking about it two weeks later, when I was a little fly-on-the-wall...

That was a great story Nick. How many years ago was this? How old was Anne approximately? Ever see her foot tickled?

That was a great story Nick. How many years ago was this? How old was Anne approximately? Ever see her foot tickled?

Many many years ago. Anne was mid/late 20's at the time. She resembled a young, petite "Sandy Duncan", but with very light blonde hair and a very energetic personality. I never saw her foot tickled, unfortunately.

This is one of two stories from around Millennium Eve. The second one, which I’ll post another time, is quite possibly my favourite experience with my aunt...but we’ll get to that later!

On this particular evening we were all sat in my aunt's living room and, due to overcrowding, I was sat on the floor in front of my aunt. She was wearing a black and white stripey jumper, blue jeans and black socks. She's quite a touchy-feely person, and had her hands resting on my shoulders, occasionally rubbing them with her fingertips over my shirt. I noticed this, and discreetly leaned back into her legs to show my appreciation. I also had her socked feet either side of me. Oh, what to do....?

I was fully aware that I was in a crowded room, all involved in their own conversations. While I didn't want to make a scene, I also wanted to tickle my aunt's feet. Moving my hands slightly, I positioned my fingers at her insteps and began to gently knead her socked feet. I could see her smile out of the corner of my eye so continued, moving onto her soles and heels, and then her toes and insteps as my confidence grew. My aunt cottoned onto this and slid her feet forward slightly to accommodate my touches. As she did I noticed that she was wearing opaque chocolate brown tights under her socks! WOW!

I couldn't hold back the urge, and mentioning something about 'one layer is better than two layers', peeled off her socks (rather bravely, I thought) and began massaging, tickling and stroking her chocolate coloured stocking feet. My dad saw the socks come off, and made a reference to sweaty feet but that didn't stop me! I noticed my uncle give us a funny look but I was lost in the moment, continuing to pleasure myself and my aunt through footplay. Her feet were gorgeous in her tights, you couldn't really see her toes but they felt so soft, smooth and silky. Best of all, her feet twitched with every move I made, both of them gently bobbing up and down with each stroke! When I tickled the sides of her feet they twitched even more, which I didn't expect! It was as if she was having them tickled for the first time and didn't know if she enjoyed the sensation or not! This only lasted about five minutes, but I loved every single second!

We exchanged a glance and a knowing smile afterwards, and I knew that my aunt had also enjoyed it. Not just the tickling, but I think she got a kick out of the ‘hiding in plain sight’ aspect of things. Most would see it as harmless fun, but in reality we both knew that it was a naughty indulgence. Little did I know that, a few days after this, things would be even better!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
With requests like that, how can I refuse? Hope you enjoy, one and all..

So, this is a day or two after the above; I was due to leave in a few days and knew I'd need one decent chance to get my aunt's feet good and proper. But how? The house was full, and we were always all together, so there was no chance! However, luck was once again on my side! This particular night, everyone had decided to go out to see a Highland Piper's band patrol through the streets of Edinburgh. Everyone, that is, except for myself and my aunt.....and my mum! Ideas were forming in my mind, but would I be able to execute them? We would see....

Earlier in the day, myself and my aunt had had a minor disagreement. It was nothing major, but in order to prevent it from causing any ill feeling I apologised to her in private. I waited until my mum was in the bathroom, and said sorry to my aunt. She was wearing a red jumper, black trousers, jet black tights and, much to my delight, hadn’t bothered with her slippers! She laughed when I apologised and brushed it aside as nothing, so I gave her a big hug...and then knelt down to kiss her black stocking foot! She laughed and shook me off, playfully telling me to behave myself! I was already giddy, but was able to hide it when my mum returned. She lay down on the sofa opposite myself and my aunt, where she soon fell asleep. For all intents and purposes, my aunt and I were alone. I knew only one chance would come my way, so, braving both my mum waking up, and my aunt freaking out, I went for it...

My aunt was sat to my left, and had her right leg crossed over her left. I slowly moved my socked left foot underneath her right foot and gently caressed her stocking sole and instep with my toes. My aunt laughed, but without looking at me gently kicked my foot away. I knew by the smile on her face that she didn't mean it and so did it again, and this time she offered no resistance! I slid my my toes the length of her stocking sole, repeating it over and over, sometimes fast, sometimes slow. Her stocking foot flexed to adjust my movements, and I noticed that my aunt was by now beaming! After about five minutes of playing footsie with her I sat down next to her legs and feet, and silently began tickling her stocking soles. Unable to resist, I moved to and her ankles, then her toes, heels, insteps, everywhere, no area left untouched! I sometimes tickled just one foot, sometimes I tickled both! My aunt flopped back into her seat, her soft black stocking feet at my pleasure and a naughty but delighted grin on her face! I continued tickling her for twenty minutes or so, and then I knew what I had to do. In order to make this perfect, I knew that I had the chance to indulge in one of my fantasies. I quickly stopped tickling and sat next to my aunt on the sofa. I immediately hooked her right foot with my left and bought it into my lap! My aunt said nothing, but her left foot followed automatically and there I was, my aunt's black stocking feet in my lap, a childhood fantasy suddenly taking shape 13 years after the first time tickling my aunt’ stocking feet! My aunt was in Wonderland at the pleasure she was receiving, and I was also l in Wonderland at the pleasure I derived from doing it!

I massaged her toes and just kept looking from her beautiful soles to the dreamy expression on her face, and continued to massage and tickle them for another half hour or so. I was utterly lost, the softness of my aunt's feet and tights at my fingertips, living the dream and not wanting it to end. At this point my aunt suddenly suggested getting a drink, and went into the kitchen to fix them. I followed, and gave her stocking heels a quick tickle while she was at the sink...followed by then tickling her ribs and sides too! My aunt giggled and squirmed and tried swatting me away, but I continued to dig in. She then pretended that the others were coming back, slid away from me and went to sit back down. I joined her....and she just sat there and started watching the TV again!

I wasn't going to stand for that, so I began to play footsie with her again! Again came the laugh and again came the kick, but then she swung her legs over and into my lap! Hell yeah! I proceeded to tickle and massage her feet again, and even attempted to suck her toes, but she giggled and pulled away. I continued tickling, pleasuring and relaxing my aunt in equal measure. I then began to move to her ankles, and suddenly I got very brave and ran my fingers up her legs and under the hems of her jeans. She gasped at this, and I thought I'd maybe gone too far; however, I'd come so far it seemed a shame to end, and so I asked her if she'd like to have her legs tickled. She looked me dead in the eye and said yes, which was all the encouragement I needed. I slid my hands up her trousers and began to gently and slowly tickle her stocking knees, her stocking thighs and her stocking calfs, loving the smooth sensation of her tights encased legs. The material felt glorious against my fingers, and I explored my aunt’s legs as best I could. I snuck glances at her as I stroked her legs, and her expression - eyes closed, mouth open, breathing softly - told me that she was in raptures, mesmerised by the tickling and in a world of her own. I too was in my element, this woman who was my first indulgence in stocking feet tickling now at my pleasure and at my fingertips!

I eventually moved back down to her feet and finished off there, as I didn't want to push my luck and get caught when everybody came back. Some two hours had gone by since I began playing footsie with my aunt, and so I finished off with several long, gentle strokes as a sort of grand finale. Shortly after, my mother woke up and shortly after that everybody else came back. I was still tingling from the experience, and replayed it over in my head for the rest of the evening. Many years on, I still think about this experience. Oddly, my aunt and I only talked about this incident once since it happened, and that was only in passing. However, whenever I think about this, it's done so with pleasure and pride!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Good God...talk about a night to remember. Incredible! Thanks, bro...

My aunt (my mom’s little sister) gave me the fetish. 5’9” with a great body and probably size 9 feet. Always pedicured with dark red polish. She paid me to tickle her feet. A penny a minute.

We didn’t do it in front of other people. It was like our little secret. I spent probably hours tickling her feet. I got to know every inch of her feet from her toes to her heels.

It sounds creepy I know but she was a good woman who as a single mom raised two kids and I’m happy that I saw her through her battle with cancer and was by her side when she passed.

My aunt (my mom’s little sister) gave me the fetish. 5’9” with a great body and probably size 9 feet. Always pedicured with dark red polish. She paid me to tickle her feet. A penny a minute.

We didn’t do it in front of other people. It was like our little secret. I spent probably hours tickling her feet. I got to know every inch of her feet from her toes to her heels.

It sounds creepy I know but she was a good woman who as a single mom raised two kids and I’m happy that I saw her through her battle with cancer and was by her side when she passed.

F'n cancer! I feel for you!

Hey smash. Your aunt is obviously a lady of breeding and honour as well. A great believer of what happens on your stays on tour.
Great stories mate.

Excellent memory recollection! You were very lucky with your Aunt. For me, I was lucky enough to have gotten to tickle my Grandmother’s feet for, literally, hours during the years I was growing up.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back