• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MORE stories of Moms and Aunts...a new thread for 2022.

My aunt (my mom’s little sister) gave me the fetish. 5’9” with a great body and probably size 9 feet. Always pedicured with dark red polish. She paid me to tickle her feet. A penny a minute.

We didn’t do it in front of other people. It was like our little secret. I spent probably hours tickling her feet. I got to know every inch of her feet from her toes to her heels.

It sounds creepy I know but she was a good woman who as a single mom raised two kids and I’m happy that I saw her through her battle with cancer and was by her side when she passed.
Sorry for your loss, my friend. My aunt actually went the same way some seven years back, but sadly I never got the chance to say goodbye. Kudos to you for caring for her when she needed it.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

My aunt (my mom’s little sister) gave me the fetish. 5’9” with a great body and probably size 9 feet. Always pedicured with dark red polish. She paid me to tickle her feet. A penny a minute.

We didn’t do it in front of other people. It was like our little secret. I spent probably hours tickling her feet. I got to know every inch of her feet from her toes to her heels.

It sounds creepy I know but she was a good woman who as a single mom raised two kids and I’m happy that I saw her through her battle with cancer and was by her side when she passed.

My man, there are no words for your incredible loss. My hope is that you have many happy memories.

My man, there are no words for your incredible loss. My hope is that you have many happy memories.

Friends...I've been searching my (very old) memory banks, trying to find more situations worth posting. This came to mind...

My first wife had two aunts who she was very fond of, and both were, fun, great ladies. This takes place when I was in my mid-30's, so her aunt would have been mid-50's. Aunt Connie...the best I can describe her was she looked a bit like Bea Arthur, but with a prettier/softer face, and short Auburn hair. She lost her husband to illness, so we would go out of our way to spend time with her.

We went to visit her for a weekend. On Sunday morning my wife and I went for a long walk, while Aunt Connie went to church. Aunt Connie was home when we got back, still in her flowery dress and tan nylons. She was in her stockinged feet.

Speaking of feet...my then-wife was having a problem with hers. She had a semi-chronic pain issue with one foot, and as soon as we got back from the walk we went to the couch so i could massage her foot (we had a good friend who was a chiropractor...he taught me some foot-massage tricks).

After I got done with her foot, I remained on the couch as my wife left the room. Before I knew it, Aunt Connine zoomed in and took my wife's place, putting her stockinged feet right in my lap. She was fun, and free-spirited, and a bit flirty.

"I'm next!"

OK...what would you do? I know what you'd do...you'd start rubbing her huge pantyhosed feet. I still remember how warm and moist they felt, as if she had recently taken off her shoes.

So...I'm sitting there, trying to give her a good foot massage...but also work in a tickling...when my wife came back into the living room. She kind of smiled, and stood there with her hands on her hips. Her aunt said "Sorry, it just looked to good to pass up".

"He gives a great massage" was my wife's reply as she headed to the kitchen. "But be careful. He likes to tickle."

"That's okay, I'm not TICKLISH!!!!" She said that last word in a surprised scream, because it turns out she was ticklish. Very ticklish arches. I had positioned each of my thumbs into each of her stockinged soles, and dug in a bit. She yanked both feet away.

I looked at her in mock surprise.

"How did you do that!?!? I'm more ticklish than I thought!"

"It's just part of the massage (I lied ;)), massaging the arch..."

"I love the massage, but it's best to leave my arches alone..."

I kind of signaled with my hands for her to put her lovely (she did take care of them) feet back up. I massaged for a bit, but I was not going to let this opportunity pass by. I grasped the top of each foot, and went back to tickling her soles with my thumbs. This time I was prepared to hold on.

"Hey! HEY! HAHAHEYYYYY!"

I got her pretty good before she pulled her feet away. That was the end of my favorite massages.

Apologies gents, I was certain I’d posted this. It’s my best friend’s mother Helen, and the first time I massaged and tickled her feet. Enjoy!

It was Christmas day 1997, I was 22 years old and it was somewhat of a tradition to visit my best friend on Christmas day. I got there in the early evening, fully prepared for a night of laughter, drinking and fun. My best friend's mother, Helen, is an attractive lady who I think looks a bit like British actress Amanda Redman (albeit a brunette version). I've always got on well with his family, but very rarely got to see Helen's feet. She's quite tall, normal sized and quite funny. As I say she's quite attractive (I've told my friend this, much to his despair!), and I think she enjoys all the 'young men' slightly fancying her. Getting hold of her feet, so to speak, was never really that big a deal, but I'd decided if the chance came, I'd grab it.

The evening was going well, drink and conversation both in full flow. Helen was wearing chunky maroon slippers (closed toe), tan tights, a tweedy brown skirt and pale brown jumper. Her slippers remained firmly on her feet, although I was able to look at heel and instep when she had the odd dangle. It wasn't the end of the world, by any means, as I was having fun regardless. However, a few hours later and during a game of charades it was Helen's turn to perform. She stood in the centre of the room to perform her mime, and realised that she was the centre of attention. I was talking to someone else at the time, and was sat on the opposite side of the room. As she began to perform her mime, I heard Helen say 'I don't feel very sexy up here, these slippers aren't very sexy!' and with one swish of each leg kicked her slippers off. For good effect she then slid them into a corner, and stood there in tan stocking feet. My attention was now fully on her!

She went through the motions of the mime, and I went to grab a drink, purely on the basis of swapping seats to see her legs and feet from behind. She remained quite flat-footed throughout, but once the mime was over she sat down and didn't put her slippers back on. I seem to recall that she remained like that for the rest of the night. As the night wore on (it was a VERY long night!) she eventually flumped onto the sofa, and swung her feet up onto the armrest. I had a hint of stocking sole from my vantage point, but wanted more. I walked past where she sat and gave both soles a quick tickle, which didn't go down too well! Helen grimaced slightly, and didn't seem overly impressed. I got the impression that she wasn't ticklish, but got annoyed at someone tickling her feet. Later on in the night (by now the wee small hours of the next day), I was sitting next to a still shoeless Helen talking about this and that. I can't recall how it happened, but I eventually wound up giving her a foot massage. I think I may have just offered, being in close proximity with her, and she accepted (alcohol and a Christmas atmosphere can have a great affect on people! ). I was chatting away to her as I did it, trying to remain as calm as possible. She's got quite big feet (just more to touch, right?), and I explored every inch, flexing her toes back and forth and working my thumbs along her insteps and caressing the heels and ball of each foot. There was no odour or anything of note about her feet, not much toe wiggling or flexing, so I just continued to massage her feet without letting on exactly how much I was enjoying it! She also seemed to enjoy it, and I could feel her relaxing more, despite it drawing some funny looks from other people in the room.

The whole thing lasted about ten minutes or so, for as usual I didn't want to push my luck (her husband, my best friend's dad is a top guy, and we got on very well; I'd not like to be on the wrong side of him, though!). Interestingly, Helen would often refer to this instance time and time again, especially when introducing me to her friends with 'This is Smash, he massages my feet for me!'

If only...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

So did her last comment get you any more feet to massage?
Actually, yes! A year or so after this during another party at their house it came up with one of her friends. June, her name was. She was quite tall and blonde, owned the pub my friends drank in and had a...not unattractive face but she looked a bit ‘lived in’! June was wearing a light blue jacket, white blouse, black skirt, black tights and suede heels. Helen mentioned the foot massages to June, who expressed an interest. I tried not to appear too keen in case it looked suspicious, but pretended that June persuaded me to rub her feet. However, she then seemed reluctant to do it in a roomful of people, so I acted like it wasn’t a big deal either way, but if she wanted her feet massaged then I really didn’t mind doing it!

June agreed and kicked off her heels, and we found two chairs. She propped her feet up in my lap, and I noticed her toes were quite pointy in her semi opaque black tights. I made small talk as I massaged her feet, surrounded by lots of people and snuck in a tickle or two - which didn’t go down well! I stopped after ten minutes or so as to not make it too awkward, but also because a guy said he wanted one too and begun undoing his shoelaces! I only saw June again one other time, but she didn’t seem to remember the incident. Still, massive thanks to Helen for inadvertently giving me a bonus experience!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Morning gents... I heard this conversation once, and never forgot it. I did not see this happen, but I think I can paint the picture.

I was at a birthday party for my much younger cousin. He was being raised by one of my aunts, who was a single-mom. I was sitting with my aunt and my cousin's baby sitter (more like day care, as he spent every day at her house), Becky. Becky was about 40, and pretty hot. She kind of reminded me of Sigourney Weaver, in a rough-around-the-edges Italian way. Her and her husband were around our family a lot, and my cousin called her "Aunt Becky". They are still close to our family, all these years later.

Becky liked to wear tight pants (black jeans come to mind, and almost alway nylons and flats. Her husband was a lucky guy.

So as we're sitting there, my young cousin comes up, and Becky asks him "did you tell your Mom what you and your Uncle Bill did to me yesterday?"

My cousin gets this smile on his face, but doesn't say anything. Becky turns to my Aunt: "They tickled me to death! I was laying on the sofa, watching TV (I'm sure she was in her tight black jeans and tan nylons), when the two of them came up from the basement and out of nowhere, Bill sat on my legs! Then they both started tickling my feet. I CAN'T STAND THAT! And they wouldn't stop! I finally slapped Bill so hard on the arm that he got off me."

My cousin had left in the middle of her story, but I...was listening intently. Then my Aunt said something about how ticklish she was, and glad it wasn't her. And then Becky said "if they got both our feet, we'd really be up 'shit's creek'".

If only...

Nick great story, how many years ago was this? Women loved wearing those tan nylons years ago. I think its great you had so many ticklish Aunts and now we know a friend of one of your Aunts is super ticklish too.

My cousin had left in the middle of her story, but I...was listening intently. Then my Aunt said something about how ticklish she was, and glad it wasn't her. And then Becky said "if they got both our feet, we'd really be up 'shit's creek'".

If only...

Those "if only's" are the worst! :p

My ticklish mom

My mom is incredibly ticklish. She's 78 now but still is ticklish as ever and still gets tickled by my dad and her brother.
But I want to go back a few decades when I used to see her being tickled. She was born in 1944, me in 1974, so it was the late 70's when I witnessed her being tickled.
It was always at parties my parents held, or parties at my aunt's and uncle's. Everyone would be talking, then all of a sudden mom was gone and we'd here hysterical laughing in the living room. As we looked in,my dad and uncle would have her on the floor tickling her ribs, she'd be laughing loudly and rolling all over the floor, but they'd keep it up for about 15 minutes. She'd get a break to breath, then dad would pin her arms over her head and tickle her underarms, mom would go crazy,laughing, squirming, her legs going up and down like pistons in an engine. That's when my aunt, mom's brother's wife would kneel down, sit on mom's legs and tickle mom's feet with her nails. Mom would laugh hysterically, go silent for a few seconds, then roar with laughter again.They'd tickle her for about 20 minutes. Sometimes dad would get her underarms, my uncle her ribs, and my aunt her feet at the same time. Mom would cackle, then break into roaring laughter.
Mom would always get up, her hair and clothes a little dishevelled, giggling and say"you guys are bad, you know I'm ticklish!"
Sometimes dad would have her on the floor, holding her head between his knees and pinning her arms down while my uncle tickled her nose with a feather. She'd go crazy with laughter, saying "oh no no no!"her legs wiggling.
I recall many nights back then when I'd hear mom laughing in their bedroom for the longest time. She's always get up to go to the bathroom after, and look in on me. Of course I was awake and she knew it. She'd come put the covers over me and say in a soft voice "he was tickling me".
Today she still gets tickled, but usually on the feet, and only for maybe 5-10 minutes. She still says"you guys are bad, you know I'm ticklish!"

Great story, Mrs! It obviously runs in the family! Did these occurrences happen often?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Great story, tickledmrs! :feets: Thanks for sharing your mother's experiences here. :D

Nick great story, how many years ago was this? Women loved wearing those tan nylons years ago. I think its great you had so many ticklish Aunts and now we know a friend of one of your Aunts is super ticklish too.

Hey Jack...this was a lonnnnng time ago...80s, I believe. My mom was one of seven....she and her three sisters were all 11's on a scale of 1-10 ticklish. My three uncles all married young, thus bringing three more aunts, and their friends, into the picture...the good old days!

This is a story from a few Christmases ago; it doesn’t contain any tickling, but maybe gives an insight into my aunt’s perspective on things. So, Boxing Day 2015; I phoned my aunt and uncle to wish them a happy Christmas, and much to my delight my aunt answered. We spoke for about ten minutes or so, but then she said that they had guests and she couldn't stay for long.

'So, I'll have to go now as the guests are waiting. Thanks for calling, darling boy (her nickname for me), and remember that you're my favourite nephew who gives me the best feet (not foot, but feet!) massages!'

Wow...that came from nowhere! Did my aunt really just say that? I was momentarily silenced, but when I replied I realised that I could turn this to my advantage!

'Sorry, I didn't hear that. Could you say it again?'

Of course, my aunt was wise to it and said she wouldn't repeat it....but then did word for word, albeit a bit quieter but more directly! I laughed and told her that it was good to hear her say that and that she was my favourite auntie. We said goodbye, but I couldn't stop thinking about what she'd said. An hour or so later, I decided to text her, asking if it was okay to send her a text about the phone call.

Her reply: 'Yup! xx'

Had she been expecting it? I then sent her a text saying that she was my favourite auntie and my sexy auntie, and that she KNEW that I'm the best foot massager and tickler....especially when she wore her sexy black tights! I then got bold and asked if she was wearing her tights now. A few seconds later, my phone pinged:

'You'll never know, Sweetie! You'll have to wait until I next come down! xx'

Sadly, that never happened as she passed away some six months later. However, I like to think that she was willing and we’d have had some secret fun together.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
OMG! She passed away? I'm so sorry for you! People like that can never be replaced. You have my deepest sympathy!

That must have been a horrid shock smash. So sorry

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back