• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MORE stories of Moms and Aunts...a new thread for 2022.

You’re too kind, gents. As long as people enjoy the stories, I’ll keep posting. I’m starting to run out of them now, but here’s another one from my earlier years. I should point out that while there's tickling, it's more from a stocking foot fetish point of view, and were originally posted on the Mousepad foot fetish site.

This is another story about tickling a friend's mother, and features a woman called Irene. Irene was the complete opposite of Tina and Helen from my previous stories. She was short, squat, frumpy, slightly pug-faced...not a looker, by any means! However, due to my experiences tickling Tina in the couple of years before this, my confidence was bolstered and my curiosity was piqued about tickling Irene's feet - and if I'd get to find out! She'd normally wear American tan tights, sometimes white tights, and on the very odd occassion, sometimes sheer black tights. I'd been visiting this friend since I was 13, and it actually took as Irene always seemed to be in shoes or slippers it took about two or three years to even see her exposed feet! The first time came was when I was at her house a bit later than normal. I was at her dining table doing a maths project my friend was helping me with (he was two years older). Irene came home from working a late shift, said hello and flopped down onto the sofa. My friend was on his computer in his room, so I explained that I was there due to my maths project. As I explained this, I realised she’d just come in from work, and feverishly wondered if I'd get to see her feet. As she relaxed I kept looking from the corner of my eye to see if her shoes had come off. She was in open toe sandals and tan tights, and I eventually saw her slowly begin to loosen the strap on her shoes. Maybe she saw me looking, but she stopped halfway, and just had her feet resting part inside/part outside her shoes I was desperate for her to slip her feet out fully, which after about ten minutes she finally did! This was the first time I'd seen her feet, which in those days was enough for me; I didn't bother with how they looked in tights, I was just happy seeing female stocking feet! However, having now seen them, and after my success with tickling Tina's feet, I realised that I had the chance to do the same with Irene. But how to do it? Suddenly, it came to me!

A few years before, when I was about 14 or 15 years old, I'd had the idea to ask teachers at my school to be measured for a non-existent 'science experiment'. I’d pretend to need to measure them, and ask them to remove their shoes in order to see their stocking feet. This had worked quite successfully then, and I realised I could do the same with Irene! As a result, on future visits when my friend wasn't around I'd ask her about height and get her to take her shoes off to show me. She'd always oblige, no questions asked! Once her slippers came off I'd bend down and pretend to measure her, 'accidentally' touching the tops or outline of her tan stocking feet! Other times I'd insist she put her feet up, as she was always doing housework and never relaxed. I'd sit her down, pull her feet up onto the sofa or table and then take off her slippers to get her comfy. Eventually, I mustered up the courage to go from looking at her feet to playing with them. The 'feet up and slippers off' had become a slight routine if my friend wasn't there (he'd be having driving lessons, maybe), but on this occassion he was present. I knew he was aware that I'd get her to sit down and relax, but maybe not about the shoe removal. Regardless, I threw caution to the wind and, after pulling her slippers off simultaneously and bolstered by teenage hormones and curiosity, asked her if she wanted her feet massaged.

I slightly regretted blurting it out, as it was an odd thing to ask out of the blue. I was about three or four years into the thralls of my stocking feet fetish by now, having massaged and tickled my aunt's stocking feet several times over the last three years. However, as my experiences were few and far between, I eagerly wanted to massage more women's stocking feet! As I nervously awaited Irene's response, however, I noticed that she looked nonplussed and, much to my delight, was agreeable to my suggestion! I asked my mate if it was alright (he wasn't bothered either) and with his approval I pulled a chair up to sit opposite Irene, placed her feet in my lap and began gently massaging her tan stocking soles. After a couple of minutes any nerves I had were gone, as by now I was tweaking Irene's toes, caressing her insteps and asking her how it felt. I didn't see a visible change in her mood i.e. more relaxed, but she seemed quite taken by it and went a bit quiet as I continued. I proceeded to massage and stroke her feet for another ten minutes or so, stopping before I pushed my luck too far. Even though she wasn't a looker my adolescent heart was pounding hard! Giving a friend's mother a foot massage seemed so....exciting, somehow wrong, but that was exactly what made it so cool. I was lost in the moment, and thought about it all the way home. I wondered if I'd get another chance, and thankfully I did a few months later.

My friend had recently passed his driving test and invited me over one Sunday. However, this was only to get me to help wash his new car, which I was less then impressed about. He lived in a small block of flats, which meant we had to keep going upstairs to refill the bucket. We took it in turns, and whilst I filled the bucket I noticed Irene's bedroom door was open. Her room was down the hall directly opposite the front door, and I saw that she was sat reading on her bed. I went in to talk to her while the bucket filled up, and noticed that for the first time since I'd known her she was wearing black tights. She was still in her slippers, but still....seeing her in black tights for the first time was too good an opportunity to resist. As we talked I slowly began changing the topic to her shoes, which were laid out neatly around her bedroom. I casually mentioned that she had lots of shoes but no trainers, and asked if she'd like to try on mine. She agreed, practically dropped her slippers off her feet and put them on. We chatted about how comfy my trainers were, and I then went to stop the bucket from overflowing. I returned to the room to get my trainers back from Irene, indicating she gave me her feet so I could remove my trainers. She placed her feet in my lap and I slowly slipped each trainer off, savouring the moment. As both feet were exposed and still in my lap I gave each one a a little tickle from toe to heel, but she didn't flinch, smile or laugh as she wasn't ticklish. I expressed disappointment with this, but wasn't to be deterred.

'You're not ticklish? Oh, that's not fair! At least you don't mind having your feet massaged, eh? Shall I do that instead, seeing as how you're not ticklish?'

Irene laughed at this, and much to my surprise flexed her feet back, giving me access to her black stocking soles. I didn't need asking twice, and without hesitation began massaging them. Irene settled back with a slight smile on her face as she willingly and happily let me play with her stocking feet. I started by rubbing her toes and moved slowly down to her heels and insteps, as my thumbs and fingers rubbed and tickled against the soft material of her tights. Irene made no effort to stop me or get away, so I like to think she was enjoying it. Probably not as much as me, but enjoying it nonetheless! As I massaged and caressed each foot, I asked her if it tickled and asked if she was enjoying it, to which the answers were 'no' and 'yes'. I then switched from massaging to a soft tickling, trying to get a reaction. There still wasn't so much as a squirm, so I started ticklng harder but to no avail. At that point, I was interrupted by the telephone ringing.

Here comes the best part!

Irene wordlessly swung her legs to the floor, and padded out to the hall in her stocking feet. I thought that her slippers would go back on, so this was a pleasant turn of events! She answered the phone and returned a few minutes later, but instead of shooing me from the room she sat back on the bed and placed her stocking feet straight back in my lap! I returned to massaging her stocking soles as if it was the most natural thing in the world, my fingers gliding over each spot of her feet as I sought out ticklish/relaxed reactions in her face. I continued switching between massaging and tickling her feet, sometimes massaging one and tickling the other! I eventually (by accident) found one little ticklish spot on her feet, just at the base of the ball and top of the instep! She flinched and laughed when I found it and pulled away, saying it tickled!

'Are you okay, Irene?'
'Hehehe...yeah...it just tickled a bit...'
'I thought you weren't ticklish! Let's try again...'
'NO!’ No, just rub them...'

She was smiling in spite of herself, maybe embarrassed at how panicked she’d sounded at the prospect of another tickling! Still, she’d said I could rub her feet which was fine with me! I promised not to tickle her feet again and carried on massaging her stocking soles. I then took a chance and sniffed her foot from toes to heel and said that she had smelly feet, even though she didn't. She took offence to this, protesting that her feet didn't smell, and said she'd had a bath the night before and that her tights were clean on that day. She said this quite loudly as well, and so as to not draw any attention to things it seemed like a good point to end on. I reassured her that I was joking about her foot odour and let her get back to her book. As I left I saw the time on a bedside clock and realised that I’d been playing with her feet for about 25 minutes. Amazingly, throughout all this time, my friend stayed downstairs washing the car!

Hope you enjoyed, guys.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Top story Smash.
Awesome detail and writing.
I love the nylon older ladies when we were younger shenanigans.
Got a few of me and mother ……so many years ago.

Another fine story, Smash. :feets:
I will be sad when you run out of your old stories.

I have a couple short stories to share about Aunts. The first is about my Aunt Anna. Anna is still a very good looking woman, now in her 60s. Back 20 or so years ago, my family spent a lot of time together and Anna was a frequent host. Her husband, Anthony and my other uncle Charlie were always close friends and I saw each of them tickle Anna. First would have been my uncle Charlie on New Years Eve. A pretty loud party was going on but I heard my Aunt Anna hysterically laughing across the house. I made my way through the hallway and when I got to the dining room I could see Charlie was holding Anna on his lap and tickling her hips and sides like crazy. She was losing her mind laughing and Charlie’s wife (Anna’s sister) was watching the whole thing laughing at Anna’s predicament.

Maybe a couple years after that incident, I was hanging out at my aunt and uncles house with my cousins and Anna was sitting on the couch with her bare feet in Anthony’s lap. Anna’s feet always looked nice and soft. Her nails were always painted a dark color, her toes were nicely shaped and she had great arches. Once I saw this, I kept glancing over at her feet, and at some point Anthony just started tickling her. She cackled loudly and tried getting away but he kept tickling for what seemed like five minutes.

The last incident I’ll share has to do with my wife’s Aunt Karen. Karen is an attractive woman in her late 40s. At a family BBQ, my wife Keri was laying on a swing on the porch with her flip flops off and her legs stretched out, pretty bare feet sticking out the side of the swing between the arm bars. Karen walked over and said “Keri you look so comfortable…” and tickled Keri’s feet briefly. Keri jumped and said “ah! That tickles!” And Karen said “I know!” And tickled her again. Keri laughed while Karen ticked her soles for a few second before she pulled her feet away. It was really short, but fun to see.

To SmashTV and bobcat1:

Both great stories. Thanks for sharing your experiences here. :D

I was thinking about this “mom and aunt” thread, and although I tickled my aunt, I never had the urge to (and was repelled by) tickling any members of my immediate family. Mother, sister, etc.

But, this thread reminded me…

A family friend had a cute daughter who was a crazed feet tickling maniac! She tickled my mom, my sister, hell, she even tickled me. If you were barefoot around her she would pounce. Also, she would challenge you to make her laugh by tickling her feet. She’d look you straight in the eyes so you’d see you weren’t making a dent. We all tried to break her… my sister, my female cousin, etc. No luck.

I remember we were all chilling and watching TV and she looked at me and said, “your feet are ticklish”. I asked her why she’d thought that. She said, “Everyone here has their shoes off but you.” And she was right.

She was such a feet tickler that I can’t imagine that she didn’t carry some of that through her adult life. I lost touch with her many years ago.

I had a cute very young female cousin who was exactly the same way. Her feet weren't ticklish at all and was quite proud of her invulnerability. She was always barefoot and would dare people to try to tickle her feet. I didn't indulge too much because she was a little kid, not to mention my cousin, and tickling was always sexual to me. But she did manage to tickle me a few times, and she was a surprisingly good ler for a child.

Last edited:
I deleted my last story as I realised it was a repost. What followed that particular experience was a conversation with my aunt where I spoke openly about my nylon feet/tickling kinks. I thought of it as I deleted the post, and remembered just how comfortable I felt telling her about it. However, I then had the realisation that maybe she already knew. I accidentally revealed my nylon foot kink to her when I was 14, but I assumed she’d have forgotten. However, when I was 21, about 18 months before this conversation, she instigated an under the table game of footsie with me. Even though I confided everything to her, she was a couple of steps ahead of me a year and a bit before! Maybe she’d known all along...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I have loved tickling and women's feet, especially nylon clad, from a very young age however what I really learned from Theresa, the older woman and neighbor who introduced me to my fetishes, and from other adults that I tickled as a youth was that quite a few of them responded very favorably to having their feet played with. Tickling and massaging the feet of these women allowed me to experiment with my techniques and refine my skills but also added a tremendous excitement to the activity itself knowing that what I was doing was pleasing to them. As I got older and began to understand my fetishes on a deeper level as most of you know, things really began to get interesting.

Early on I discovered that magical response I got when touching and tickling our downstairs neighbor Theresa as well as one of my aunt's who always seemed to be looking to get tickled.

My aunt Terry, who was ticklish everywhere, had incredibly pretty, very sensitive, tiny size 4 feet. Being self conscious of her height, especially next to my uncle who was over six feet, she almost always wore high heels. She and my uncle didn't visit too often, usually for holiday and family occasions such as birthdays or graduations but she was always dressed nicely and always wore stockings when she came to our home. I was drawn to her nylon clad feet like steel to a magnet and she knew it.

Her usual ploy to get tickled was that she would announce during our meal that her legs and feet were killing her and that she needed to go inside to put them up and rest. Usually this happened between our main course and dessert. She would give me a discrete sideways glance and a wink when stating this to the family around the dinner table. She would then walk into our den, turn on the television, kick off her heels and lie down on the sofa. Before she could even get comfortable I excused myself from the dining room and would be at her feet, knowing full well that she wanted a foot massage from her favorite nephew. She would squirm around and quietly giggle even when I just massaged her feet and toes but once I began to tickle them she went absolutely crazy. Being as petite as she was, even as a boy I had no problem pinning those ticklish nylon clad feet of hers to the sofa and tickling her to my (and I'm pretty sure her) heart's delight. Aunt Terry's upper body was just as sensitive and tickling her belly and sides really made her squirm and squeal but for me it wax always about tickling her sensitive stocking feet. I loved seeing how far I could take the tickles before she couldn't handle any more or before one of my siblings or relatives came into the den to see what was going on.

I remember one Christmas afternoon when the family was sitting in the lounge and chatting, she and my uncle had a disagreement about something the adults had been discussing. To my surprise and delight he started playfully tickling her to get her to change her opinion. She slid from her chair onto the rug, curled up and yelled at him to stop in between gales of laughter. He then stretched her out and called over to me and my siblings to help him tickle 'poor ticklish aunt Terry'. My two brothers leapt up from their seats, pounced on her and tickled her sides and tummy. My uncle had her securely restrained on the floor rendering her completely helpless. I excitedly went straight to her stocking feet which were already out of her heels. I sat on her legs and tickled her foot bottoms like there was no tomorrow. It only went on for about five minutes but looking back there were more than a few occasions where my poor aunt would be tickled in similar fashions not to mention our private foot massages/tickle times that diminished as I got older.

I wonder if she actually had a fetish for being tickled, maybe my uncle was a tickler, maybe they were both a little kinky? All I know is incidents like these, that I remember as though they happened yesterday, only further cemented my love of tickling and female nylon feet.

Last edited:
Wonderful story, mistertickle123! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

I have loved tickling and women's feet, especially nylon clad, from a very young age however what I really learned from Theresa, the older woman and neighbor who introduced me to my fetishes, and from other adults that I tickled as a youth was that quite a few of them responded very favorably to having their feet played with. Tickling and massaging the feet of these women allowed me to experiment with my techniques and refine my skills but also added a tremendous excitement to the activity itself knowing that what I was doing was pleasing to them. As I got older and began to understand my fetishes on a deeper level as most of you know, things really began to get interesting.

Early on I discovered that magical response I got when touching and tickling our downstairs neighbor Theresa as well as one of my aunt's who always seemed to be looking to get tickled.

My aunt Terry, who was ticklish everywhere, had incredibly pretty, very sensitive, tiny size 4 feet. Being self conscious of her height, especially next to my uncle who was over six feet, she almost always wore high heels. She and my uncle didn't visit too often, usually for holiday and family occasions such as birthdays or graduations but she was always dressed nicely and always wore stockings when she came to our home. I was drawn to her nylon clad feet like steel to a magnet and she knew it.

Her usual ploy to get tickled was that she would announce during our meal that her legs and feet were killing her and that she needed to go inside to put them up and rest. Usually this happened between our main course and dessert. She would give me a discrete sideways glance and a wink when stating this to the family around the dinner table. She would then walk into our den, turn on the television, kick off her heels and lie down on the sofa. Before she could even get comfortable I excused myself from the dining room and would be at her feet, knowing full well that she wanted a foot massage from her favorite nephew. She would squirm around and quietly giggle even when I just massaged her feet and toes but once I began to tickle them she went absolutely crazy. Being as petite as she was, even as a boy I had no problem pinning those ticklish nylon clad feet of hers to the sofa and tickling her to my (and I'm pretty sure her) heart's delight. Aunt Terry's upper body was just as sensitive and tickling her belly and sides really made her squirm and squeal but for me it wax always about tickling her sensitive stocking feet. I loved seeing how far I could take the tickles before she couldn't handle any more or before one of my siblings or relatives came into the den to see what was going on.

I remember one Christmas afternoon when the family was sitting in the lounge and chatting, she and my uncle had a disagreement about something the adults had been discussing. To my surprise and delight he started playfully tickling her to get her to change her opinion. She slid from her chair onto the rug, curled up and yelled at him to stop in between gales of laughter. He then stretched her out and called over to me and my siblings to help him tickle 'poor ticklish aunt Terry'. My two brothers leapt up from their seats, pounced on her and tickled her sides and tummy. My uncle had her securely restrained on the floor rendering her completely helpless. I excitedly went straight to her stocking feet which were already out of her heels. I sat on her legs and tickled her foot bottoms like there was no tomorrow. It only went on for about five minutes but looking back there were more than a few occasions where my poor aunt would be tickled in similar fashions not to mention our private foot massages/tickle times that diminished as I got older.

I wonder if she actually had a fetish for being tickled, maybe my uncle was a tickler, maybe they were both a little kinky? All I know is incidents like these, that I remember as though they happened yesterday, only further cemented my love of tickling and female nylon feet.
Great story Mister tickle. How old was Aunt Terry at the time and how many years ago was this? Did you discuss these experiences with her years later? Thanks for sharing.

Thank you got the compliment Jack.

My aunt was in her 30’s when the tickling started and I tickled her all through the 1960’s whenever I had an opportunity.

We never spoke about it but both of us knew of the others love for tickling and being tickled and she definitely knew I had a nylon and foot fetish as well.

As I got older it seemed more embarrassing and awkward to attempt to speak about it and by then I was actively dating girls and happily tickling them like crazy. Aunt Terry still would quietly and discreetly taunt and tease me when she came over to the house asking who the lucky girls were that I was tickling or she’d ask if my girlfriends wore pantyhose for me or if I liked the color of her toenail polish or shade of her nylons. Of course she knew how to push my buttons and that this kind of teasing would be too hard for me to resist tickling her. She was a fun, jovial, life of the party kind of person.

Sadly she passed away from cancer when I was 35 years old.

Mister, I can see so many similarities here, even down to the untimely passing from the same disease. &#55357;&#56853;

Like you, my aunt and I rarely discussed our tickling relationship, but as I got older it was a mutual understanding between us. She’d often indulge me and would sometimes even instigate things. I’m glad you had the experiences you did.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Ditto Smash!
Experiences like these were the foundation of my fetishes and I was so lucky to have a number of older women in my life, including my wonderful ticklish aunt Terry, who not only loved being tickled but actually encouraged my tickling.

Actually, our aunts sound similar in that they would knowingly tease us - in plain sight! - about our kinks. I remember a few times as a pre-teen/teen she’d mention to my parents how I’d massaged and tickled her feet earlier in the day. She’d say it with a smile and didn’t mean anything by it, but it was a bit embarrassing for me to have other people hear it!

As I got older she’d make reference to putting her black tights on if it was cold, with emphasis on the words ‘black tights’ for my benefit! Still embarrassing, but I did my best to style it out!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

My aunt was exactly the same Smash. She would visually tease me all the time with her stocking feet when she and my uncle came to visit and while it would come up in conversation on occasion, she fortunately didn’t talk around family or friends about my love for tickling her too often. I do remember one specific time at a party for my mom’s birthday when I was probably around 12 years old, the table conversion shifted to the benefits of massage and my aunt Terry chimed in that I gave her great foot massages but that I was always very naughty and wound up tickling her feet. She went on to say just how ticklish was especially in her stockings. I was mortified, beyond embarrassed but deep down incredibly excited at the same time.

You boys were very lucky! At least you have those pleasant memories from them...

Thanks Bob; I know I’m lucky, believe me! I’ve sometimes wondered about how things would have turned out if my aunt didn’t exist, or had a different personality. I have another aunt on the other side of the family, who is a delightful woman in her own right. However, although I tried - unsuccessfully - playing with her stocking feet as well when I was about 15, she wasn’t as...knowing as this aunt, not as worldly, let’s say.

By not having those initial experiences, would it lead to me not having the confidence to playing with more mature female feet in my youth? Would there not be someone else to help me understand and indulge me my kink? That initial experience as a kid is responsible for so much, so it’s always been something I look back on very fondly.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Smash, MisterT123...as always, thanks for sharing your stories. They are beyond awesome. And they make me so jealous! I had several ticklish older aunts/women in my life...great ticklish feet often in nylons...but they all disdained being tickled (but that didn't stop me from trying).

One memory...one of my aunt's best friends lived up the street from me. Dot (short for Dorothy). I'd known Dot all of my life. A very attractive woman in a very blue-collar way. Tall, thin, big auburn hair...very nice, but often smoking and cursing. She was about 16 years older than me.

One night (I was 19, and home from college for the summer), my aunt called me. Her and Dot were supposed to go out that night (Dot's husband was out of town), but Dot's babysitter had cancelled at the last minute. Could I go up and watch the house, as Dot's two children would already be in bed? Sure.

Dot...was in her tan-stockinged feet when I got there. Denim skirt...looking way too sexy. Her high heels were near the door. She was a bit frantic because she couldn't find her keys. She's tearing the place apart, luckily not paying attention to me, as I was staring at her long, thin, pantyhosed feet. She starts pulling her sofa apart, pillows and cushions flying...and finds them.

She then kneels in front of her sofa, putting everything back into place, kind of sitting on her stockinged heels, her arches staring right at me. I didn't even really think about it, I just reached over and ran a finger up one foot.

She let out a quick, loud, laughing scream...the kind of sound a very ticklish person might make when you surprised them. "Jesus, Christ! Don't surprise me like that! I almost peed my pants!". She then stood up, slipped into her heels, and was off.

Of course, I spent the night thinking up ways to get my hands on those feet when she returned...and had a pretty good plan in the works...but alas, my aunt came back with her, and they planned to hang out for a bit yet, so I was free to go home. Damn.

Last edited:
That was the stuff teenage dreams were made of in our younger days. Bravo. Great story.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back