• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MORE stories of Moms and Aunts...a new thread for 2022.

Another dream i remember was we were out in her back yard in her garden . In real life she just had a very small tomato garden but in this dream it was a much larger one and there was hardly anything growing in there but a few plants and the ground was soft dirt . She was wearing shorts and a tank top , garden clogs and a wide brimmed sun hat . There was a small round table she was sitting at out there and she had her feet up on it but still had the clogs on , she called me over and i went to her and she asked me if i could be a sweetie and go inside and get her a bottle of water . I just had a wierd feeling something wasnt right so i hugged her and she said " awww thank you " . It seemed i was only gone for seconds and when i returned , she was gone . The chair was tipped over , her clogs were on the ground and her hat was close by , i called for her but no answer . I picked up her hat and under it i saw her feet sticking up out of the ground and they werent moving so i poked her soles and her feet scrunched . I asked if she was alright and of course she couldnt hear me .

So my mischievous side took over lol i sat on the ground and gave her soles some tickles, no laughing but her feet started to move around and her toes wiggled . The dirt around her feet started to move like something was under there , her toes scrunched so i decided to get the hell out of there , i got up and her feet started to really go wild flexing and scrunching and then i woke up . It was a mystery to me as to what was under there , or what got her or what happened to her but i remember this one really made me feel guilty that i didnt even try to help her but eventually i thought it was funny because like i said before , in the dreams she always got into trouble

This is a work story from some twenty years ago now! Mary used to work in the canteen, and would sometimes take off her shoes at the till to relax. Her uniform was a white blouse, black skirt and black tights. She was quite tall, late 50's, mousey brown hair and a kind person who’d talk about her own kids while asking people about their own families. Everyone liked Mary, and Mary liked everyone! Anyhow, one day I noticed that her black stocking heels were sticking out from behind her chair, so I bent down and gave them a quick tickle. She laughed out loud, wriggling her feet to escape as she burst into a big smile, and said that feet were smelly so I shouldn't go near them. I said I didn’t mind the smell and went in for another tickle, before realising that the albeit empty canteen probably wasn’t the best place to be tickling someone It didn't stop me from tickling her feet again on other occasions though!

With hindsight, and through older eyes, it might have made her feel uncomfortable. I’d certainly never do a random workplace tickle now, but in my mid 20s? It was a different time!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

With hindsight, and through older eyes, it might have made her feel uncomfortable. I’d certainly never do a random workplace tickle now, but in my mid 20s? It was a different time!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Things were a lot different years ago! :sadcry:

This is another story about a canteen worker from around the same time. Her name was Karen, who I’d guess was about 42 at the time and, like Mary, would chat to anyone and everyone. She had shoulder length brown hair, curves, brown doe eyes but a fair bit of sass about her. Very appealing! I'd grown quite familiar with her, talking about the job, families, her kids etc, and would often go down to the canteen just to talk to her. Like Mary, she wore the canteen uniform of white blouse, black skirt and black tights, with Karen usually wearing opaque tights instead of sheer. I noticed that she had a habit of swinging her legs and feet around while sat on her stool, and so my natural curiosity about her ticklishness was instantly increased!

Of course, I had no idea how to instigate it, so one day as she was swinging her legs I jokingly accused her of trying to kick me. She pretended to do just this, so I grabbed her ankle, slid off her shoe and pretended to walk away with it. She laughed, and said she'd need it back as she needed both shoes for health and safety reasons! I obliged, and held out her shoe so she could slide it back on. As she did I gave her nylon sole a very quick spider tickle, running along her sold and instep. As I asked if she was ticklish she let out a loud, hysterical laugh, squealing and saying that she was ticklish. She pulled her foot back so quickly that she nearly fell off her stool! I checked she was okay, giving her shoe back to her and then saying goodbye. Sadly, when I tickled her she’d been in black sheer tights and not opaques, but knew there’d be other chances to get her. We got on well, she’d been a good sport so it was guaranteed to happen again, right?

Alas no, as she left soon after! I don’t think it was anything to do with me, but I’m certain there’d have been some more tickle fun if she’d stayed.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I wonder if it would be prudent to start a whole new thread, for 2024, for more stories of Moms, Aunts, Grandmothers, etc?

Last edited:
I wonder if it would be prudent to start w whole new thread, for 2024, for more stories of Moms, Aunts, Grandmothers, etc?
Yes, that is overdue as this thread is labeled 2022. Somebody who has a new story should start the 2024 thread.

I’d start one, but I’m afraid nearly all of my own stories happened when I was pretty young, so wouldn’t go along with the rules of the Forum.

took a break during the holidays so im back to posting about my aunt Janet ( see other posts on here ) none of the incidents are of a sexual nature just quick innocent tickling . During the summer months when i was off from school , my parents till had to work and seeing my aunt Janet lived like right down the street , i would often be under her watch . My mom would drop me off there early on her way to work so Janet would either still be sleeping or just getting up . Mom decided to give me a little freedom and would let me sleep later in the morning but i was instructed that when i got up i was to ride my bike down the street to Janets house . Aunt Janet being protective , would insist that i call her when i got up and was on my way to her place and no stops . One day , i arrived to her house and she was already up and had breakfast for me , she already had eaten so she just sat and chatted with me while i ate . She said she would be working in the kitchen that day , she was going to be putting those liners in the cabinets and under the sink so i could either help her or occupy myself with tv or back yard . i remember she was dressed in her usual shorts and t-shirt but was disappointed that she was wearing flip flops . I went to the living room to watch tv and returned to the kitchen about a half hour later . She had the stuff out of the cabinets and on the floor and was working on the cabinet under the sink . I said i was going to help her and she said " oh good you can help me with the cabinets". Janet was on her knees and standing above her i could have got a good view of her soles if it werent for the flip flops, best i could get was they were a bit askew so i got a view of a bit of heel and a bit of toes . She leaned under the sink and of course a gap opened but i couldnt do anything because i didnt want her to jump and bang her head .

After handing the under the sink stuff to her , she stood up to work on the other cabinets, i help her cut the liners , she stood on her tip toes and put them in , now i had to hand her the stuff she had on the floor so i sat down on the floor . I remember asking her if she needed something to stand on and she said she would be able to reach and laughed thinking i was making a dig about her height . She would reach her hand down and i would hand her the items , i was pretty close to her and got a good view of seeing her standing on her tip toes, after seeing this several times i decided what the hell lol, the next time i handed her an item , she went on her toes to put item away , i reached my fingers in the gap between her flip flop and sole and said tickle tickle . Janet said let out a quick laugh and shook her foot and said " oh no you dont " and bent her leg around the other and scrunched her toes so the flip flop was tight against the bottom of her foot . I really wanted to go to town on it but she was too quick but it was fun waiting for the right time . As always she was good about it and said " what am i going to do about you "

later on i was in the living room and heard the phone ring and i could here her say " ok ill tell him and as always he was well behaved " . I heard the sound of her flip flop feet coming into the living room and she said that my mom was home , she walked me to the garage where i had my bike she thanked me for helping her and added that we worked well together and i in turn said i had fun . It was a weekend so she said ill see you monday and as i was leaving i said to her that gives me time to find a feather ( i have never tickled her feet with a feather ) she just put on the wide eyed shock look and said eeek, oh no you better not

Saw some extended family during the holidays.
I have an aunt that enjoys a good beer or two, or six, and gets pretty feisty while inebriated. Not an alcoholic or anything, just likes to relax when the occasion allows.
As it happens her and I are close-ish in age, and we've always had a fairly good relationship. Less of an aunt/nephew, more of a brother/sister kind of deal.
Due to said relationship, I've had the privilege of tickling her senseless multiple times, and I know every piece of tickle-trivia about her.
The relevant part to this story: she's deathly ticklish just about everywhere, but her feet are the killer spots.

Part of the holiday celebration was at her house, so she was all dressed up, but that kind of thing isn't really her cup of tea.
Her and I were talking throughout the night as the party was going on and she complained multiple times about the shoes she was wearing, "Ugh, my feet are killing me!" takes a swig of Dos Equis

After what felt like the hundredth time, I finally just told her to go change her damn shoes lol.
We were still talking about some of her drama so I just followed her to the bedroom so she could do just that.
We reached a high point in her drama and she slammed her bedroom door shut and dramatically plopped down on her bed, face-down, and kicked off her heels, rubbing her tired feet together as they hung over the edge of the bed.

Without a second thought, I straddled her calves and started going to town on her bare, upturned size 6's.
She must have recently gotten them done because they were baby soft.
She tensed when she felt my weight on her legs, almost as if she knew what was coming, but she didn't have time to say or do anything before letting out a shrill shriek, and then dissolving into hearty, hysterical laughter as she pounded the bed with her fists.

I targeted the heels, the arches, the balls, and her toes, even using my fingers to pry her toes back and tickle the fleshy undersides.
I finally settled on the dead center of her arches, which definitely provoked the most cussing and thrashing.

It must have felt like an hour to her, but in reality it had to have been less than a minute.
The entire time, she was yelling at me to stop, telling me to leave her toes alone, swearing revenge, etc.

As soon as I stopped and let her go, she ripped her feet away and attempted to donkey-kick me, but I was ready for it and jumped out of the way, scribbling her left sole one last time and eliciting a sharp squeal, as well as more cussing.
She called me an asshole, reminded me of her ticklishness, and swore revenge once more.

Then, she changed her shoes, checked her hair and make up in the mirror, and we went back to the party like nothing happened.

Last edited:
OK.... I dug deep into the memory banks for this one, as it involves bare feet (as apposed to the beloved nylons). It does involve an Aunt (although not mine...a stranger, in fact), and is close to being a buried-at-the-beach scenario.

I was spending a day on the Maryland shore, under an umbrella, reading a book. There was a family not too far from me that consisted of a 40ish husband and wife, a single woman (guessing a sister to one of the other adults), and the couple's son. They too were camped under umbrellas.

The son was digging a hole is the sand, kind of like a trench. I wasn't paying much attention until he yelled "Aunt Claire. Come check it out!". I really noticed Aunt Claire when she stood up. She was 40-something, with a killer body. Very strong and athletic. She had a one piece bathing suit that didn't reveal much, but you couldn't hide those strong legs with great calves. I couldn't see much of her head as she wore her glasses and floppy hat. She had a bit of a librarian look to her, but with those great legs, not to mention fairly large feet. I was checking this out from behind my own sunglasses, over the top of my book.

Her nephew seemed to want her to lie down in his hole, but she was reluctant. But she did get in, and soon all I could see was her head and her feet.

The brother or brother-in-law, whatever he was, did not wait for her to be buried. He was up and at her feet in no time. He pinned one down with one hand, and tickled her bare foot with the other. She immediately let out screams of
"Stop! Stop! STOPPPP!" until he got a good hold of her and then she just let out a piercing, laughing scream.

"WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STAHHHPHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!"

Everyone around stopped and looked. The wife eventually came to the rescue, but it took her a while to pull his arm away.

This happened back in the day, before everyone was carrying a camera. Damn.

good one Nick , unfortunately i never had a buried in the sand incident with my aunt Janet but would often have dreams or think about it , she would never allow herself to be put in that situation given my history lol

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back