• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MORE stories of Moms and Aunts...a new thread for 2022.

I'll never forget the one and only time I saw my father tickle my mom. He was the last person I ever would've expected to be tickling anyone, yet he got her good! I had loved tickling since I was around 4 or so and it was a quiet afternoon in the house when all of a sudden I hear my mom laughing her head off begging my dad to stop! I peeked in the kitchen and he had her by one ankle standing up and she was on her back on the floor and was tickling the shit out of her foot. She was insanely ticklish and was going nuts! He only did it for a little while, but she was wrecked when he stopped! Never saw him tickle her or anyone else ever again.

I'll never forget the one and only time I saw my father tickle my mom. He was the last person I ever would've expected to be tickling anyone, yet he got her good! I had loved tickling since I was around 4 or so and it was a quiet afternoon in the house when all of a sudden I hear my mom laughing her head off begging my dad to stop! I peeked in the kitchen and he had her by one ankle standing up and she was on her back on the floor and was tickling the shit out of her foot. She was insanely ticklish and was going nuts! He only did it for a little while, but she was wrecked when he stopped! Never saw him tickle her or anyone else ever again.

Hmm maybe he did it in secret. ;)

As far as aunt and mum stories go, only two come to mind.

The first one would be my aunt probably over 10 years ago. One of those aunts that is younger than you but related due to marriage and parenthood.
She was slim, quite athletic, blonde hair slightly past the shoulders, freckles and glasses; she actually set me up with the hyper ticklish girlfriend I posted aboute before. Anyway it wasn't much of a tickle, we decided to meet up for lunch to make a change.
I was sat next to her and she was wearing flats. she was sat on a chair on her knees with one of her feet sticking out towards me. All I did was caress the top of her exposed foot or her ankle I can't remember and she flinched looking at me. "What?" I innocently asked?
"I'm really ticklish" she said.

The other story I have posted before it's called Quarantine.
My fiancee has many nieces and nephews and that story is about when one of them found out his aunt was ticklish. It isn't my aunt but still an aunt story ;)

Someone requested a belly-tickling memory. I have one good one.

My aunt's younger sister. She was my aunt by marriage, so I wasn't related to her sister, the ticklee. She was an Italian Princess, about 5'6 with a killer body and wonderful, sultry face. She knew she was hot. At this time I was about 20; she would have been in her early 30's.

On this day, there were about 12 of us going on vacation together. My uncle got a deal from his company on a trip to Florida. We were at his house (he is the tickler today, and his sister-in-law gets tickled), waiting for a shuttle bus to take us to the airport. The bus was a little late. 5-6 of us were in the family room. The hot sister-in-law, Donna, was stretched out on the floor. I still remember her outfit....white shorts and sneakers, with this blue sleeveless golf top. Great tan. She stood out.

Donna said something like "this is soooo boring. Wake me when it's time to leave." She stretched out face down on the carpeted floor, her head on her folded arms. My uncle stradle her, bent over, and started tickling her ribs. He taunted her as he tickled..."I'm so sorry you're bored! I'll try to make the trip more fun". She had the giggle of a little girl. "Ha Ha. Ha Ha. Then it kicked in..Hahahahahaahahhaaaa". She turned over on her back and tried to grab his hands, but he grabbed her sides and dug his thumbs into her tight belly. Her giggles went full balistic.

He stopped a little too soon for my liking, but he had a pretty good idea of where the line was. She got up, smacked his arm, and headed to the bathroom to put herself back together. Her hair and face were a bit of a mess.

OK...this is a sequel to the very first story on this thread, where/when I tickled my Aunt. I didn't see this tickling happen...I walked in on the end of it...but I know what happened.

I tickled my Aunt, and she wanted revenge. Not on me. On my Mom. Crazy, right? Not long after I tickled my Aunt, the three of us were in the TV room. My Mom was sitting in a chair, and I was on the couch, and my Aunt was standing. She walked over and tried to grab my Mom's leg, saying something like "hey Nick, what about your Mom's pretty feet." (I specifically remember the 'pretty feet' comment). My Mom, who was more ticklish than my Aunt (and HATED it), smacked at her arms, shouting NO! NO!. My Mom was wearing her favorite jeans, tan nylons (almost always), and flats.

Given the chance, I would tickle my Mom, but I was against the idea of helping someone else do it.

My Mom and my Aunt had one of those competitive-sister relationships. My Aunt resented my Mom a bit; my mom was more of a lady while my aunt was more tough blue collar. To this day, they still have some kind of friendly-sisterly rivalry going. Anyway...we needed something from the store, and I volunteered to go get it. There was a 24/7/365 conveniene store about two blocks away. ... That left my Mom there with my Aunt and my Aunt's boyfriend, Ben. Ben was a great guy. He was also a steelworker, and strong as a rock.

My Aunt got Ben to help her. I'm sure it didn't take much. They ganged-up on her while she was still in that chair. Ben grabbed her ankles and held them tight against his body. My Aunt then took my Mom's shoes off and tickled her stockinged feet with her fingers. My Mom hates being tickled...and her feet are extremely ticklish. And she has one other problem...when she laughs, there is no scream or panic to it. She gets hysterical, but there's nothing to it that makes the tickler worry about stopping. I am sure my Aunt enjoyed having the upper-hand (fingers?) on my Mom, and went to town on her sensitive arches.

That's what I walked back into. Ben holding her tight. Her shoes on the floor. My Aunt tickling her nyloned feet while she laughed her ass off. They heard me, then saw me, then stopped. My Mom was pissed, and we left right after. By the look on her face, they had her for a while...

Last edited:
More great experiences especially belly tickling! Thank you for sharing.

Belly tickling and raspberry fan here!

I'm still trying to remember if there was another tickling I witnessed in my life because I still feel there is and it's really bugging me but I just can't remember.

Adding a WIFE Story here. I tickled my wife in public the other night. This is a new one for me. We were at this huge, black tie event put on by a hospital group. 600 people. My wife was wearing her very best little black dress, tan nylons, and strappy heels. We were sitting at a table for eight. Long tablecloths. Both my wife and I are old enough to know better, but...

My wife LOVES to play into my thing for nylons (I have a few pictures of her on here, although she doesn't know about the posts :) ). At one point we were holding hands underneath the table...she releases my hand, slides her dress up a bit, and puts my hand firmly on her pantyhosed thigh. It was going to be a good night.

At some point...my hand found it's way down her other crossed leg, and onto her stockinged foot. Now my wife is about a 7 on the ticklish scale, which I find perfect. Yes, I love the extremely ticklish, but in a long term relationship "7" really works; just enough to get a nice reaction, but not so much that she hates/forbids it. And...if I surprise her, she can be a ticklish 8. Like tonight.

So...while I'm sitting there caressing her nyloned foot through her strappy shoes, her boss comes over. Big woman, and very boisterous this night. She's stopped by several times, and this time she is very animated, sharing some gossip. My wife and I are politely listening, but her story is not important...so I start tickling my wifes toes. And then the top of her foot. And then find a way at her arch. She's jerking her leg, and trying to supress a smile, and trying to grab my hand, all the while keeping her eyes on her boss. She's also trying so hard to keep her composure, which I know she will do. But I kept tickling her foot until her boss left.

That got me a smack in the arm, and a "You are so bad!", and....let's just say it was a good night.

PS: Pics of her feet, for perspective :)

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...of-my-wife-in-Pantyhose&p=4741651#post4741651

Last edited:
Your wife has some delicious looking soles. Thank you for sharing the story and the pics - your secret is safe with me...

As background context, my aunt was my first indulgence of my tickling/nylon feet fetish as a child. She’s not ticklish as such, but enjoys having her feet tickled as it relaxes her. When I was 14 I inadvertently blurted out to her that I liked nylon feet and tickling, and to her credit she took it in her stride. In my adult years she’d let me massage and tickle her nylon feet, and as such I’ve always had a fascination with aunt tickling stories or mature women being tickled. This story is one of several encounters I’ve had tickling my aunt, and while I can’t post some here due to the age restrictions, I can PM them to you if you like. Enjoy!

This was in the early 2000s, and for a change my aunt and uncle were visiting us for New Year's. This was the first time I'd seen my aunt since my best experience tickling her (to follow later!). I was hopeful I’d get a similar experience, but things were against me. Several days had gone by, and I’d not even so much as see my aunt's feet, let alone tickle them! This in itself was unusual, as she’d be shoeless at least SOME of the time. There never seemed to be a right moment, and so when I finally got the slightest chance I took it! My aunt and uncle were using my room while they stayed, relegating me to the sofa. My mum was asleep, my dad and uncle were watching TV and my aunt was in my room drying her hair after a shower. There was nothing really going on, so I decided to go out and went upstairs to get ready. As I got near my room I saw the door was ajar, but noticed my aunt sitting on the bed, drying her hair. She was fully clothed after her shower, I hasten to add....except for HER SHOES! Black cardigan, white t shirt, black trousers and black tights, her stocking feet resting on the floor. I went into my room (after knocking on the door first, to make sure she was decent!) on the pretence of looking for a CD or video. Thankfully, this was at ground level, so it presented to me not only a great shot of her stocking feet, but also easy access to them!

I apologised for disturbing her, and as I carried on 'looking' for the non existent CD, I reached out and gave her instep a little tickle. She gasped a little bit, and asked me to stop, as somebody might come in. I looked up at her and smiled, and carried on tickling. She then asked again, and I noticed that she was having difficulty concentrating on drying her hair! I carried on doing it for a minute more or so, lifting up her foot to gain access to her sole, just gently running my fingers over her heels, insteps and toes. My aunt mildly protested about it, although the grin on her face told me otherwise! I gently pushed her backwards so her feet came up, soles facing me, and tickled from her toes to heels. With two decades of hindsight, I was probably being a nuisance, favourite nephew or not! I soon stopped, though, as I didn't want to be caught either! I left the room feeling refreshed and revitalised, to put it mildly!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
This isn’t a tickling story specifically, but does detail an experience I had with my aunt’s nylon feet some 26 years ago. Hope you enjoy.

Christmas Eve 1996, and my parents and I had gone to visit my aunt and uncle in Edinburgh to spend the festive period there. I'd not seen much of my aunt in recent years, so when I walked through the door I think she was quite surprised to see me as a 21 year old. We all said our hellos, and as my uncle showed my parents to their room my aunt hung back slightly. She’d possibly not been in long from work as she was in a white, nurse type tunic, tan tights and white flat shoes. She pulled me in for a hug and said ‘I'm so glad you're here...', letting the sentence linger. So glad I was there? Hmmm...I wasn't sure how to take that, but I knew it meant something, you know? I'd already decided that getting any tickles in might be difficult, but hearing my aunt say that made me think she might make it easier for me. Of course...it may have just been that she was happy to see me!

The following day we all went to my cousin's house for Christmas dinner, a seven course affair. Everybody had dressed up, and my aunt was wearing black suede heels, black tights, black trousers and a reddish/purple jumper. I'd noticed the tops of her black stocking feet peeking out from under the hems of her trousers, and almost had to catch my breath; it was the first time I'd seen her wearing black tights. Okay, I'd not seen her feet...but it was only a matter of time, right? Christmas dinner was a fulsome affair, and throughout the day my cousin and his wife waited on us hand and foot, with nothing being too much trouble for them. We were sat around the table after dinner, when my mum announced that she was going to take her shoes off. My aunt chimed in - for my benefit? - 'Oh, I kicked mine off ages ago!'. Ten years on from my first time tickling my aunt, I was about to see her black stocking feet! Happy Christmas, Smash! I was safe in the knowledge that, even though it was a crowded room, I'd finally be able to see her feet. I didn't push anything, but as it turned out, luck was on my side...

We'd by now all flopped onto the sofa, me sitting next to my aunt. I intentionally didn't look at her feet as I knew that I'd get busted by making it too obvious! During the conversation I said how full up I was, and my aunt decided to rub my belly to soothe me. It tickled slightly, but also felt very good...although she maybe did it a bit longer than necessary! However, what with all the alcohol consumed, people were needing the toilet, and so a queue had formed. My uncle went in first, at which point I also needed to go. As I was waiting, my aunt came out and gave me a hug. I commented that she'd shrunk minus her heels, and bent down to give her black stocking feet a quick tickle. I heard her smiling, but she also gave me a 'Behave yourself, you naughty boy!' pretend scolding. I told her that I was returning the favour for her rubbing my stomach, and she laughed and hugged me again. I couldn't quite believe that I'd tickled her with so many people around (not that anybody saw), but also knew I had another three days or so to tickle my aunt if the chance arose. Little did I know what she had planned. An hour or so later, we were all sat back around the table playing a board game. By chance or design, I was sat next to my aunt, and after a few minutes I felt something graze my socked foot. I knew it was my aunt, but presumed it was an accident. Then it happened again. And again.

My aunt was playing footsie with me!

Without looking at my aunt I gently moved my left foot over to her and snaked it along the edge of her right stocking foot. I glided my toes slowly back and forth as my aunt took her left foot and snuck it under my sole. I returned the favour by sliding my toes the length of her left sole before placing my left foot under her right and tickling her with my toes. I couldn't believe this was happening, but what made it better was that my aunt had instigated it! Neither my aunt or I looked at or spoke to each other during this, but we were both getting off on it - not only the sensations, but the fact that everybody else was oblivious to it! My aunt got the finishing move in by placing her right foot on my left and keeping it pinned to the ground....though to be honest, I was happy to let her win!

Interestingly, neither my aunt or I mentioned it in the days that followed. I'd seen my aunt in a whole new light as a result of this, as it showed that not only did she like having her feet tickled, but she was happy to indulge me as well. God bless her!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
My father used to tickle my mother a lot. I'm sure it factored into why I have a belly and tickling fetish today. My mom was a bit on the chubbier side, perfectly healthy though. She just had a soft and jiggly belly. She was deathly ticklish as well. As a kid, my dad would wrestle with my mom and then when he had her defenseless, he tickle the hell out of her. She'd laugh so hard to the point in which tears were rolling down her face. I also tickled my mom a ton as a kid (don't get mad at me, I was an innocent kid who didn't know any better &#55357;&#56834;). My dad would sometimes help me by holding her down for me so that I could lift up her shirt and tickle her plump little belly. I have a ton of individual stories, but I figured you guys would like to hear this.

FB99, nice to hear from you. Tell us more!

Smash, Smash, Smash....always great contributions.

I don't think I ever shared this before...certainly not TMF: The first nylon tickling experience I can remember...my Aunt Deb.

This was a lonnnng time ago, and my age was still in the single digits. I always thought my Aunt looked a bit like Princess Diana, but at this time in her life she was in her mid-20's, and her blonde hair was BIG. Sidebar: my Mom was one of four sisters, and they were all VERY ticklish, and everyone in the family knew it. Anyway...

I had two uncles who were in the service, her younger brothers. Uncle Pete and Uncle Gene were not stationed together, but were both home on leave. They were about 20 and 22. We were all at a relative's house for a welcome home deal. Also, looking back, Uncle Pete was a tickler ( years later, I would see him tickle his wife to hysterics ).

My Aunt Deb was in the living room. I remember she was wearing a white blouse with these tan type of summer pants that come to just below the knee. Her exposed lower legs and huge feet in suntan nylons. Her shoes were off, and she was stretched out on the couch, reading. There was a mirror in the living room, and my uncles were checking themselves out, getting ready for a night on the town in their uniforms. My Aunt started busting their balls.

"Oh no. I better call my friends and warn them. No woman around is safe tonight with you studs on the prowl..." That kind of thing.

My Uncle Pete moverd near her pantyhosed soles, and scratched at them and said "maybe you're the one who should be worried".

"Peter! Stohahahahahp it! Stop it!"

Uncle Pete did not stop. He grabbed her ankle and pulled her foot up and pinned it to his side with one hand, and (holy shit, was she ticklish) tickled her with his other hand. She went right into this gutteral laugh, like someone had told her a great joke. She was flailing and kicking with her free leg...until my Uncle Gene grabbed that one. Now my Aunt was on her back on the couch, and each of her brothers had a grip on a ticklish size-10 nyloned foot. She was hysterical...laughing with some screams thrown in. They seemed to be paying her back for years of "older-sister bossyness". They finally let her go, without apologies.

I dare say...this moment left an impression on me.

My father used to tickle my mother a lot. I'm sure it factored into why I have a belly and tickling fetish today. My mom was a bit on the chubbier side, perfectly healthy though. She just had a soft and jiggly belly. She was deathly ticklish as well. As a kid, my dad would wrestle with my mom and then when he had her defenseless, he tickle the hell out of her. She'd laugh so hard to the point in which tears were rolling down her face. I also tickled my mom a ton as a kid (don't get mad at me, I was an innocent kid who didn't know any better ��). My dad would sometimes help me by holding her down for me so that I could lift up her shirt and tickle her plump little belly. I have a ton of individual stories, but I figured you guys would like to hear this.

Awesome experiences again everyone!

Would love to hear more!

What was your Mom like with raspberries if anyone gave her any to her belly? Would love to hear that too as it's similar to what happened with my friends Mom!

Awesome experiences again everyone!

Would love to hear more!

What was your Mom like with raspberries if anyone gave her any to her belly? Would love to hear that too as it's similar to what happened with my friends Mom!

Of course!

It's funny that you mention raspberries because those were basically her kryptonite. She has definitely been given her fair share of raspberries. I can't even count the number of raspberries she's gotten, nor remember all of them I'm sure. It's somewhat odd to talk about, since my tickling fetish and belly fetish are so strong now. However, I think it's somewhat wholesome that she impacted my life so much. But getting back on track, I used to love giving her raspberries. She might have been the most ticklish person I've met so far. She definitely screamed, laughed, and begged a whole lot. I had an obsession with her belly, and would purposely put myself in situations that would give me a greater chance of looking at it or tickling it. And of course, now I have a belly fetish for bellies that look like hers lol.

Of course!

It's funny that you mention raspberries because those were basically her kryptonite. She has definitely been given her fair share of raspberries. I can't even count the number of raspberries she's gotten, nor remember all of them I'm sure. It's somewhat odd to talk about, since my tickling fetish and belly fetish are so strong now. However, I think it's somewhat wholesome that she impacted my life so much. But getting back on track, I used to love giving her raspberries. She might have been the most ticklish person I've met so far. She definitely screamed, laughed, and begged a whole lot. I had an obsession with her belly, and would purposely put myself in situations that would give me a greater chance of looking at it or tickling it. And of course, now I have a belly fetish for bellies that look like hers lol.

Did your dad ever give her raspberries? Thats basically what I experienced with my friend's Mom years ago coming downstairs from watching Shrek 2 to see her in complete hysterics with his Dad blowing raspberries on her belly was quite funny to be honest as she was quite a strict woman at times!

I think that last sentence about being ‘a strict woman’ is part of the appeal. Mothers and aunts have a sense of authority about them, as well as a kind and nurturing side. To see the loss of control and authority slide when being tickled is quite an appealing aspect to this, I think.

Maybe I’ve just got some hidden kink about seeing female authority figures humbled, who knows?

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Did your dad ever give her raspberries? Thats basically what I experienced with my friend's Mom years ago coming downstairs from watching Shrek 2 to see her in complete hysterics with his Dad blowing raspberries on her belly was quite funny to be honest as she was quite a strict woman at times!

Oh yeah he had his fair share of raspberries for sure lol. I remember this one instance in particular where he was holding her down, while also slowly lifting her shirt up and teasing her for what was about to happen. My mom would beg and beg but it was no use, he always got his way.

I have to agree with smash. Since my mom was such an authoritative (and sometimes strict) figure in my life, seeing her completely helpless and vulnerable probably helped develop my fetish to what it is today.

Yes I one hundred percent agree. I know the origin of my tickling kink started from the childhood tickling I witnessed with my mom and dad. I always thought because the origin of my tickling fetish started from my parents that that was strange and weird. I used to be very embarrassed and ashamed of my fetish. Thought I was weird and I never had the courage to be open about it. I still don’t really. It messed with my sex life a whole lot. The thought of explaining to someone how I get aroused from tickling was to scary for me because the fear of being embarrassed and letting my secret out was terrifying for me. Looking back at it now being a grown man. I had no choice in how I turned out. It just happened that way and it is what it is. Being single now though here in forward I will definitely try to be upfront and honest about my sexual kinks with my next relationship .

I would think it'd be perfectly fine to admit your fetish to a gal friend, however you don't necessarily have to give up exactly the origin from which it came from . Some things might be better left a secret.

Absolutely. I dont tell that to anyone. On this forum yes. It could possibly help someone that has ever felt the same way.

I got one for the raspberry fans. I still till this day feel embarrassed sharing these stories so bare with me. My dad would always give me and my brother playful raspberries when we were little kids. My cousins too. At some point probly around age 5 I developed some kind of obsession and would always beg him to go give mom some “tummy blasters” as he used to call them. And I can only recall a few times it actually happened. But the best one was one night we were all playing around and everyone was happy. And my dad said to me “ok you want me to get mom some tummy blasters tonight?” And I was so excited . Sure enough sometime shortly after that he got my mom backed into there bed room and wrestled her onto there bed . While telling her “ I need to give you some blasters. It has to be done” lol and my mom saying no of course trying to fight him off playfully. He eventually got her pinned down in a way where she could not defend her belly. And it was raspberries galore. At least 8 of them and they were good ones too haha. My mom was silent laughing it tickled her so bad. My brother and I just standing in the door way watching. Probly about 5 and 6 years old. I was in a trance. I know that’s where it began for me.

Another one that is similar to my experience I saw happen to my friends Mom been a fan of raspberries since then I believe and had a abit of a crush on my friends mom but no experiences after that involving her from what I can remember

Would have been awesome if I saw how it started though but unfortunately I missed out on that.

I used to be very embarrassed and ashamed of my fetish. Thought I was weird and I never had the courage to be open about it. I still don’t really. It messed with my sex life a whole lot. The thought of explaining to someone how I get aroused from tickling was to scary for me because the fear of being embarrassed and letting my secret out was terrifying for me. Looking back at it now being a grown man. I had no choice in how I turned out. It just happened that way and it is what it is. Being single now though here in forward I will definitely try to be upfront and honest about my sexual kinks with my next relationship .

It's not as if you want to eat her underwear, lie under a glass table while she poos on you, bugger little boys or dig up and ravish a three-weeks-buried corpse. As 'perversions' go, we're bloody fortunate to have this one. Now that I've finally grown up I realise that the embarrassment I felt for so much of my life over this kink was ridiculous.

Lol! You are absolutely right. I spent most of my life embarrassed to death of my kink. Thanks for the laugh!

Although it never happened, I always dreamed of me tickling my Aunt Ann's nylon clad feet. I know for a fact that her and her 4 kids ( my cousins ) 3 girls and a son are all very ticklish

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back