• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MORE stories of Moms and Aunts...a new thread for 2022.

This is another tale circa Christmas 2001. I was hanging about at home with my parents, aunt and uncle, and about to go over to my gf’s house. I was eating there, and so didn’t follow when my mum announced that dinner was ready. Everybody else got up to go into the dining room....except my aunt. She was wearing a red cardigan, black t shirt, black trousers, black socks and brown leather closed toed sandals as slippers. Taking advantage of us being alone I bent down and gave her socked left foot a quick tickle. I’d tickled her stocking feet briefly the day before, so it wasn’t out of nowhere. She smiled and thanked me, and so encouraged by this I sat down directly in front of her.

'Let's do this properly'.

I raised her legs and slowly removed her shoes. As I did this the hem of her trousers rode up and, much to my joy, I noticed that she was wearing black tights under her socks. In a bold move I peeled off both of her socks and began quickly tickling her stocking feet! My aunt smiled and laughed at this, her feet warm from being in slippers and socks all day. Her stocking soles felt as delightful as ever, and I lifted her feet out in front of her to tickle and gaze at her stocking soles. I followed this by putting them flat on the ground to snake my fingers the length of her insteps! My aunt just sat there throughout with a huge grin on her face, eyes closed, and just kept saying that I was 'the best', whatever that meant! I carried on tickling my aunt’s feet for a few more minutes before realising that not only did I have a date, but that the others could be coming back in from dinner soon!

I finished off by quickly tickling my aunt's tummy and armpits through her cardigan (only the second time I'd tickled her somewhere other than her feet!), at which she laughed a little bit harder and admitted that she was 'ticklish everywhere'! I finished with a flourish of tickles on her sides and feet, and then shared a knowing smile with my aunt. My aunt smiled back with the same knowing grin, and said that she should probably go to the dinner table. I agreed, we shared a hug and I went to the dining room to say goodbye to everybody else. got up to go to the dinner table. My aunt followed me out shortly after, and I noticed that my parents and uncle had been talking all the time I'd been tickling my aunt, completely oblivious to what had gone on in the front room!

As I said my goodbyes my aunt went back into the front room and returned with her sandals on..minus her socks! I don’t know if anyone noticed or not, but I like to think that my aunt was giving me a hidden message by ditching her socks. Of course, I could be overthinking this!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
This is another tale circa Christmas 2001. I was hanging about at home with my parents, aunt and uncle, and about to go over to my gf’s house. I was eating there, and so didn’t follow when my mum announced that dinner was ready. Everybody else got up to go into the dining room....except my aunt. She was wearing a red cardigan, black t shirt, black trousers, black socks and brown leather closed toed sandals as slippers. Taking advantage of us being alone I bent down and gave her socked left foot a quick tickle. I’d tickled her stocking feet briefly the day before, so it wasn’t out of nowhere. She smiled and thanked me, and so encouraged by this I sat down directly in front of her.

'Let's do this properly'.

I raised her legs and slowly removed her shoes. As I did this the hem of her trousers rode up and, much to my joy, I noticed that she was wearing black tights under her socks. In a bold move I peeled off both of her socks and began quickly tickling her stocking feet! My aunt smiled and laughed at this, her feet warm from being in slippers and socks all day. Her stocking soles felt as delightful as ever, and I lifted her feet out in front of her to tickle and gaze at her stocking soles. I followed this by putting them flat on the ground to snake my fingers the length of her insteps! My aunt just sat there throughout with a huge grin on her face, eyes closed, and just kept saying that I was 'the best', whatever that meant! I carried on tickling my aunt’s feet for a few more minutes before realising that not only did I have a date, but that the others could be coming back in from dinner soon!

I finished off by quickly tickling my aunt's tummy and armpits through her cardigan (only the second time I'd tickled her somewhere other than her feet!), at which she laughed a little bit harder and admitted that she was 'ticklish everywhere'! I finished with a flourish of tickles on her sides and feet, and then shared a knowing smile with my aunt. My aunt smiled back with the same knowing grin, and said that she should probably go to the dinner table. I agreed, we shared a hug and I went to the dining room to say goodbye to everybody else. got up to go to the dinner table. My aunt followed me out shortly after, and I noticed that my parents and uncle had been talking all the time I'd been tickling my aunt, completely oblivious to what had gone on in the front room!

As I said my goodbyes my aunt went back into the front room and returned with her sandals on..minus her socks! I don’t know if anyone noticed or not, but I like to think that my aunt was giving me a hidden message by ditching her socks. Of course, I could be overthinking this!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Great story smash, loved it.

I think I posted that my mom was extremely ticklish, and dad used to tickle her all the time. I recall many Friday and Saturday nights when I heard mom laughing hysterically while dad tickled the daylights out of her in their bedroom.
There were even times in the kitchen when mom was making dinner and I was watching tv in the living room or den I'd hear "no George no...ahhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahaha". After about 2-3 minutes of laughter it would stop and she'd say "you know I'm ticklish!".
But there were other times.
Mom almost always got tickled at parties, especially New Year's. I'd either hear her laughing or watched as she got tickled, falling to the floor and squirming around as dad and her brother tickled her crazy. She had this great laugh, loud and rapid. After a time she'd go silent, but kind of a wheezing laugh, then loud again.
On vacation, dad had motel rooms the joined by a door. I slept in one room, and my parents in another. I'd hear mom laughing like crazy in their room, many times for an hour or more. I'd hear, "no George, not there,hahahahahahahahahaha, no no not the feet hahahahahahahahaha". After it stopped, mom would come look in on me, give me a kiss, and say "your dad was tickling me".
At the lake, mom was in a bathing suit or tank top and shorts. Dad and her brother would have her down on the grass tickling the daylights out of her. After she'd say "oh you guys, I'm so ticklish!". Then at night her laughter rang from the cabin, either dad or my uncle was tickling her. There were "no no's, not there, or I can't stand it! as she laughed and laughed.
Dad often tickled her in public, but very discreetly. Waiting in line for a movie, he'd put his hands under her coat and wiggle his fingers. Mom would squirm and giggle, saying "stop it, your tickling me!". He'd even tickle her in the movie, always sat at the back. If it was a comedy, mom would be laughing loudly as he tickled her. In a drama, he'd take her foot and lightly tickle it, her foot would wiggle like crazy, she tried to muffle a laugh. He'd do just enough to get her giggling.
They had quite the tickling life.

I think I posted that my mom was extremely ticklish, and dad used to tickle her all the time. I recall many Friday and Saturday nights when I heard mom laughing hysterically while dad tickled the daylights out of her in their bedroom.
There were even times in the kitchen when mom was making dinner and I was watching tv in the living room or den I'd hear "no George no...ahhhhhhahahahahahahahahahahahaha". After about 2-3 minutes of laughter it would stop and she'd say "you know I'm ticklish!".
Mom almost always got tickled at parties, especially New Year's. I'd either hear her laughing or watched as she got tickled, falling to the floor and squirming around as dad and her brother tickled her crazy. She had this great laugh, loud and rapid. After a time she'd go silent, but kind of a wheezing laugh, then loud again.
On vacation, dad had motel rooms the joined by a door. I slept in one room, and my parents in another. I'd hear mom laughing like crazy in their room, many times for an hour or more. I'd hear, "no George, not there,hahahahahahahahahaha, no no not the feet hahahahahahahahaha". After it stopped, mom would come look in on me, give me a kiss, and say "your dad was tickling me".
At the lake, mom was in a bathing suit or tank top and shorts. Dad and her brother would have her down on the grass tickling the daylights out of her. After she'd say "oh you guys, I'm so ticklish!". Then at night her laughter rang from the cabin, either dad or my uncle was tickling her. There were "no no's, not there, or I can't stand it! as she laughed and laughed.
Dad often tickled her in public, but very discreetly. Waiting in line for a movie, he'd put his hands under her coat and wiggle his fingers. Mom would squirm and giggle, saying "stop it, your tickling me!". He'd even tickle her in the movie, always sat at the back. If it was a comedy, mom would be laughing loudly as he tickled her. In a drama, he'd take her foot and lightly tickle it, her foot would wiggle like crazy, she tried to muffle a laugh. He'd do just enough to get her giggling.

Sounds like perfect life to me.
What did/does your mom look like ?
What size are her feet ?
You have mentioned before she still gets tickled, can you expand on that.
And you and hubby lead a great tickle life like your parents did. I am quite jealous

Mom is 5'8, about 140, dark hair, she's 79 now. Size 8 feet. Dad and her brother still tickle her from time to time, but not as long as before.

Tickledmrs, I can see where you got your ticklishness from now! ;)

Ladies/Gentlemen, thank you for all the great contributions. Keep up the great work! I will share this memory, that "kind of" fits.

I got divorced whan I was in my late-30's, and I got to experience the joys (not!) of Internet Dating. I "met" a woman named Jean. Jean and I had quite a few phone conversations before we met. I managed to work "tickling" into one of those conversation, and Jean was very open to talk about it. She not only told me that she had very ticklish feet, but that her step-father and her brother used to gang up and tickle her and her mom. This was a first (and only) for me.

I did not get a story about her mom getting tickled, except for Jean telling me that her dad used to tease her mom and play a "count the ribs" game, and her mom would get hysterical as her dad did just that with his strong hands. Jean did share the "worst" time her brother and dad got her.

She was 20, not yet of legal drinking age, and came in very late from a wedding. She didn't want to go upstairs and wake anyone, so she crashed right on the couch (I envisioned her still in her dress and pantyhose). She woke up the next morning when her older brother started banging around the kitchen. He started grilling her as to where she was and who she was with. She told him to get lost. He went after her, abd tried to tickle the story out of her. She had rolled off the couch onto the floor, and was close to fighting him off and getting up and away, when out of nowhere, something clamped down on her legs. Her step-dad. (This was her memory, as best I can memember her telling me). She was face down on the floor, and her dad was now sitting on the couch, her legs trapped between his, her nyloned soles facing up. Her brother started to tickle her back and ribs, but her dad said "get her feet". He had his stong hands wrapped around her ankles. Her brother tickled her feet, she was hysterical, and I remember her exactly saying "He wouldn't stop!"....

Yes, Jean and I did date, once...a story for another day...

Last edited:
Mrs. Thanks for sharing, its quite obvious where you get your ticklishness from. I would love to see you and your mom getting a pedicure side by side. Lol

I've got a few unposted aunt stories left, so here's one containing a series of brief episodes taken from a visit to my aunt and uncle 2005. My girlfriend and I were visiting, and although I wasn't alone, this still didn't stop me from wanting to get close to my aunt's feet! When we arrived, my aunt was decked out in a black jumper, blue jeans, and either black tights or socks with backless but closed toe white slippers. I was dying to find out if she was in socks or tights (I hoped the latter but suspected the former) but knew to be patient as I had four or five days to find out. Which I would, on several occasions....

The first happened on the second night there. We were all in the front room talking and watching TV, and I offered to go and top everyone's drink up. My aunt came out to help me, her slippers already kicked off, and I knew that I may as well take full advantage of things. When we were fixing the drinks, I bent down to gently tickle the insteps of her socked feet, bringing a big, knowing grin to her face! I kept doing it, then got faster, and then ran my fingers up her leg to see if she had tights on under her socks, as I'd found out previously on other occassions. Sadly, she hadn't, but that didn't stop me from tickling her feet! She carried on smiling, and said (loudly, to make it sound as if we were getting the drinks) 'So, vodka and coke, two beers....', while I continued to play with her feet until she shooed me away.

This only whetted my appetite!

The next time came when my girlfriend was in the shower, and my uncle was doing the washing up. By now I'd seen my aunt in stocking feet, and knew that I'd take the chance to tickle them. The moment came when I saw her reading the paper, slipper dangling, just the two of us; it was too good an opportunity to resist! We were talking about something or other, and I slowly brought my chair closer, reached out while she was looking at some information in the paper and lightly tickled the length of her instep and the side of the ball of her opaque black stocking foot. A big grin lit up her face, but she pulled her foot away saying 'No no no, behave yourself!', as if she was scared to get caught! Regardless, I'd achieved one part of my plan, but I wanted more!

The third time was by far the best opportunity, and could have been so much better if the positioning had been more suitable. My uncle was at work, my girlfriend was in the bath (again!), and it was just myself and my aunt. She was on the phone, standing by the stairs and trying to arrange a potential holiday date for myself and my g/f in their rented Spanish villa. I had a brainwave, knowing that my aunt was too wrapped up in her phonecall to stop what I was about to do! Although my heart was racing, I calmly walked over and sat by my aunt's feet. I lifted her foot up by her ankle, and slowly removed her slipper to reveal a black stocking foot! My aunt didn't so much as bat an eyelid, and made even less effort to stop me! I angled her foot, and gently began tickling her sole, removing the other slipper and doing the same, my fingers running over her toes, her heels, every touch wonderful on my fingers! I moved her slippers to one side so she couldn't step back into them, and then began to tickle her ankles and lower legs. All this time, my aunt hadn't even shown any reaction, although I knew she was loving it! Anyway, to get a recation, I tickled her sides and ribs and she dropped the phone!

The phone call was soon over, and believe it or not my aunt didn't make a single mention or any telling off about it to me at all - hence I think she enjoyed it! Later on, however, she did tell me that getting tickled just under the middle of the balls of her feet is her 'special spot'. Interpret that how you will! The last occassion is a bit anti - climatic after that, although it does have some special mentions; I made one last attempt at her feet, only in socks this time. While my aunt was laughing, she was trying to move to get to the kitchen. I went down on my knees to block her, and began tickling her insteps and tops of her toes. She began laughing but I think that, while she enjoyed it, I think she was worried in case her neighbours saw it. I stopped after a few minutes in case she lost patience, but it was nice while it lasted. She gently scolded me after, but the smile on her face told another story. While I tickled her feet though, I was able to ask her how she prefers her feet tickled, barefoot, socks or tights. Her answer? Barefoot, which was disappointing to hear as a nylon guy!

Now then...there is another part to this story, which I’ll post this later. I hope you enjoyed these in the meantime, however.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
On another mother note, and more from a nylon foot perspective, I'm reminded of one of the first times I felt that 'urge' over stocking feet. I'll say now that nothing happened, not even actually seeing feet, but even at a young age it made me aware that I liked them. I would have been about six or seven, and my mother's friend Jane - Auntie Jane, as I knew her - was babysitting my sister and I. Her son and I were friends, though whether our friendship brought our mothers together or vice versa, I can’t remember.

Auntie Jane arrived wearing a brown cardigan, white t-shirt, green trousers, black tights and brown moccasin type shoes. Even at that age the sight of black tights made me go a bit tingly! I noticed her tights instantly, but was also fascinated by her shoes. They looked a lot like slippers (she only lived round the corner), and I felt it was only a matter of time before they came off. They didn't, so after what seemed like an eternity I took my sister to one side (she'd have been about three or four) and told her that we were going to take Auntie Jane's shoes off. She didn't question this, so we both went to see Auntie Jane, with me doing all the talking. I had no idea what I was going to say or what would happen, but I just knew I wanted to see her feet!

'Auntie Jane? Are you going to take your shoes off?' I asked.
'I might do!' she said, smiling.

And then didn't! All that build up, excitement and hope for nothing. I remember being confused and disappointed at this, and wasn't brave enough to take them off myself. That said, even at a young age I realised that I had a thing for feet and that it wasn't necessarily normal. Thankfully, I’ve come to terms with it over the years...

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
This follows on directly from my last post about my aunt. As I said, my gf and I were visiting my aunt and uncle in the summer of 2005, and to be honest it was grim. Although the Edinburgh Festival was on, usually a great event of comedy, art and street theatre, it rained for the majority of the week and we were very limited in what we could do. There also seemed to be tension between my aunt and uncle, which didn't help; my aunt....how do I put this....liked a drink or several every so often. I drink, you probably drink, most people drink, there's nothing wrong with drinking at all. However, at times my aunt would be drinking in secret, drinking in between drinks, that sort of thing. It wasn't constant, but she'd have little episodes where she'd drink too much. This was one of those weeks.

One day, my aunt promised us both a homemade chilli con carne for the evening meal, but when she'd cooked it she'd done so while under the influence. As a result, although it was nice it was ridiculously hot - she'd added ginger to it as well, and while I could manage to eat it my eyes were watering and I'd worked up a sweat. My gf and uncle couldn't manage it, and so they both decided to get fish and chips. For the first time all holiday, I'd be alone with my aunt. She'd been barefoot all week as it was still summertime warm despite the rain. This day was no different, but I had to have my traditional tickle! I heard my uncle say that it was about a ten minute drive, so I estimated that, including the time it took to get served and cook the food, I'd have roughly half an hour alone with my aunt. I gave it roughly thirty seconds from hearing the car pull away before initiating things. My aunt came back from the kitchen, apologising for dinner.

'I'm sorry that it wasn't nice, I think I might have overdone it'.
'Ah, no problem, I managed it. Come on, sit down and have your feet tickled!'

My aunt's response was music to my ears.

'Oh, lovely....I've been looking forward to this all week!'

As had I...

I sat opposite her and she placed her bare feet in my lap, and I was amazed at how soft they were. I tickled her arches to the balls of her feet, watching her face as she smiled and moaned dreamily. She then began to question me about my foot fetish, asking what the fascination was for me. She said that she could understand a fascination with shoes, but not feet. I told her that I wasn't aware of what it was, but I'd just known that I'd liked feet since I was young - quickly adding that it was mainly stocking feet, and if she wanted to put some tights on I'd not complain. My aunt laughed, but said it was too hot and told me - quite firmly - to keep tickling. Who was I to argue? I kept on tickling, my fingers moving all over her feet as I could feel myself tingling down below. I decided to do something I'd never done before, and told my aunt that I wanted to try something. With that, I lifted her left foot to my mouth and began sucking on her toes.

I'd never really done this before as I was more into tickling, but in the last couple of years I'd had some female friends who'd indulged my fetish and let me play with their stocking feet. One of them was off the scale ticklish but enjoyed having her toes sucked anyway, the other was a newbie to tickling but found the nylon toe sucking 'orgasmic' (her words, not mine!). As a result, I thought I'd experiment with my aunt. If she already liked having her feet tickled, then maybe she'd like having her toes sucked, right? To be honest, I'm not too sure if she did like it - she was still tipsy, so it might not have registered properly. However, I worked my tongue between her toes, still tickling her feet where I could and trying to gauge her reaction. I stopped to ask if she was enjoying it, and she replied she wasn't sure as she'd not had it done before. Before I could ask anything else, however, my aunt took her left foot back and planted it squarely on my face.

Again, I'm more into tickling but this was something else; had I converted my aunt to the point where she wanted to be in control? I felt the smooth but cold skin of her sole on my face, no odour, and let my aunt push me back further into my chair. Any thoughts of my gf and uncle returning were non existent, as I just let my aunt smother me. I was disappointed she wasn't wearing tights, but still, I'd never expected this! I began licking her sole as best I could, which must have stirred something in my aunt as her right foot then came up into my lap and fondled my crotch! She rolled her toes, ball and instep against me, obviously feeling how excited I'd become, and then quickly repeated it back and forth two or three times. I let out a muffled gasp and moan, which sadly must have snapped my aunt from her trance as she instantly placed both feet on the ground. She looked anxious and worried, and for a second I wondered if we'd been caught.

'What am I doing? You're my nephew, I shouldn't be doing that!'

I held her hand to comfort her, and told that it was fine; we'd both just got carried away and that it would be our secret. This seemed to calm her down a bit, and I told her that she'd made my holiday. This made her laugh, and seemed to break any tension or angst that had existed in the last few minutes. We gave each other a big hug, and I thanked her for being so indulgent of my foot fetish. My aunt laughed, and said that she always liked it when I tickled her feet and was happy for me to do so. We both grabbed a drink to cool down, and about five minutes later my gf and uncle came back with the chips. My aunt and I shared little winks and smiles for the rest of the night, seen only by us. I didn't go near her feet for the rest of the holiday (it may well have been the penultimate day), but that experience was certainly enough to keep me going!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
Thanks both; my experiences with my aunt are almost at an end, so I’m trying to space them out so others can add any stories they may have!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Over the years, I’ve taken notice that a LOT of little kids seem to be attracted to feet tickling. At Family gatherings, social functions, etc, where little kids are around adult females…if one of the adult women should happen to take off her shoes, it’s a safe bet that before long, one or two of the littler kids will be attracted to her feet, and usually, but not always, it ends up with them tickling her feet.

I agree, I have noticed that two - little kids once they notice - can't resist tickling an adult's feet. When they take off their shoes as you say, but also wearing business shoes or sandals that allow for tickling the tops of the feet and toes.

This follows on directly from my last post about my aunt. As I said, my gf and I were visiting my aunt and uncle in the summer of 2005, and to be honest it was grim. Although the Edinburgh Festival was on, usually a great event of comedy, art and street theatre, it rained for the majority of the week and we were very limited in what we could do. There also seemed to be tension between my aunt and uncle, which didn't help; my aunt....how do I put this....liked a drink or several every so often. I drink, you probably drink, most people drink, there's nothing wrong with drinking at all. However, at times my aunt would be drinking in secret, drinking in between drinks, that sort of thing. It wasn't constant, but she'd have little episodes where she'd drink too much. This was one of those weeks.

One day, my aunt promised us both a homemade chilli con carne for the evening meal, but when she'd cooked it she'd done so while under the influence. As a result, although it was nice it was ridiculously hot - she'd added ginger to it as well, and while I could manage to eat it my eyes were watering and I'd worked up a sweat. My gf and uncle couldn't manage it, and so they both decided to get fish and chips. For the first time all holiday, I'd be alone with my aunt. She'd been barefoot all week as it was still summertime warm despite the rain. This day was no different, but I had to have my traditional tickle! I heard my uncle say that it was about a ten minute drive, so I estimated that, including the time it took to get served and cook the food, I'd have roughly half an hour alone with my aunt. I gave it roughly thirty seconds from hearing the car pull away before initiating things. My aunt came back from the kitchen, apologising for dinner.

'I'm sorry that it wasn't nice, I think I might have overdone it'.
'Ah, no problem, I managed it. Come on, sit down and have your feet tickled!'

My aunt's response was music to my ears.

'Oh, lovely....I've been looking forward to this all week!'

As had I...

I sat opposite her and she placed her bare feet in my lap, and I was amazed at how soft they were. I tickled her arches to the balls of her feet, watching her face as she smiled and moaned dreamily. She then began to question me about my foot fetish, asking what the fascination was for me. She said that she could understand a fascination with shoes, but not feet. I told her that I wasn't aware of what it was, but I'd just known that I'd liked feet since I was young - quickly adding that it was mainly stocking feet, and if she wanted to put some tights on I'd not complain. My aunt laughed, but said it was too hot and told me - quite firmly - to keep tickling. Who was I to argue? I kept on tickling, my fingers moving all over her feet as I could feel myself tingling down below. I decided to do something I'd never done before, and told my aunt that I wanted to try something. With that, I lifted her left foot to my mouth and began sucking on her toes.

I'd never really done this before as I was more into tickling, but in the last couple of years I'd had some female friends who'd indulged my fetish and let me play with their stocking feet. One of them was off the scale ticklish but enjoyed having her toes sucked anyway, the other was a newbie to tickling but found the nylon toe sucking 'orgasmic' (her words, not mine!). As a result, I thought I'd experiment with my aunt. If she already liked having her feet tickled, then maybe she'd like having her toes sucked, right? To be honest, I'm not too sure if she did like it - she was still tipsy, so it might not have registered properly. However, I worked my tongue between her toes, still tickling her feet where I could and trying to gauge her reaction. I stopped to ask if she was enjoying it, and she replied she wasn't sure as she'd not had it done before. Before I could ask anything else, however, my aunt took her left foot back and planted it squarely on my face.

Again, I'm more into tickling but this was something else; had I converted my aunt to the point where she wanted to be in control? I felt the smooth but cold skin of her sole on my face, no odour, and let my aunt push me back further into my chair. Any thoughts of my gf and uncle returning were non existent, as I just let my aunt smother me. I was disappointed she wasn't wearing tights, but still, I'd never expected this! I began licking her sole as best I could, which must have stirred something in my aunt as her right foot then came up into my lap and fondled my crotch! She rolled her toes, ball and instep against me, obviously feeling how excited I'd become, and then quickly repeated it back and forth two or three times. I let out a muffled gasp and moan, which sadly must have snapped my aunt from her trance as she instantly placed both feet on the ground. She looked anxious and worried, and for a second I wondered if we'd been caught.

'What am I doing? You're my nephew, I shouldn't be doing that!'

I held her hand to comfort her, and told that it was fine; we'd both just got carried away and that it would be our secret. This seemed to calm her down a bit, and I told her that she'd made my holiday. This made her laugh, and seemed to break any tension or angst that had existed in the last few minutes. We gave each other a big hug, and I thanked her for being so indulgent of my foot fetish. My aunt laughed, and said that she always liked it when I tickled her feet and was happy for me to do so. We both grabbed a drink to cool down, and about five minutes later my gf and uncle came back with the chips. My aunt and I shared little winks and smiles for the rest of the night, seen only by us. I didn't go near her feet for the rest of the holiday (it may well have been the penultimate day), but that experience was certainly enough to keep me going!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Wow! Was your Aunt attractive?

She resembled former tennis star turned commentator Sue Barker, combined with a hint of English actress Hermione Norris. Just to give you an idea of what she looked like.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

I think that a lot of friend’s mothers unknowingly had an impact on many of us growing up, especially as a nylon feet guy. No tickling here, but an example of the first time that I’d consciously studied female stocking feet. I was about nine years old and had been dispatched by my mum to drop something off at a friend's house. When she answered the door she was in American tan tights and shoeless, maybe just having come home from work. The door front was frosted glass, so before it was even opened I could see that she'd taken her shoes off. I delivered whatever it was, and as she thanked me my eyes kept flicking down to her feet. Her tights were that 80s deep American tan, and just made her feet - quite small, if I remember - look so snug and smooth.

Now, all this woman did was stand there, take the delivery, make ninety seconds maximum of small talk and then say goodbye. In that time, however, as my eyes flicked down to her stocking feet I was able take in their size and shape, and wonder how soft the texture of her nylon soles would be against my fingers. All things that I'd come to appreciate in later life..! &#55357;&#56832;

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
SmashTV I was the same way from a very early age. The allure of a woman’s feet in hosiery, regardless of who she was, her looks, age, race or nationality, a relative, friend of the family, mother, aunt or sister of a friend was something that always not only caught my eye but conjured up thoughts like yours that also included me wondering if they were ticklish and what it would feel like running my fingers over the soft, silky, sheer taut nylon material and how they would respond to my tickling.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back