• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Justice Part 6 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, time for another chapter in this concluding saga. We are now getting into the "meat" of the series where we build to the climatic ending. All these characters have gone through a lot, including the villains, up until the point with each other. The story that began with Cheyenne and Bessie's introduction stories is coming to a close and these next 7 parts is the endgame of the story. I do have future stories in mind with the characters (which is dependent of the results from this series), so I hope you look forward to those as well. I had a lot of fun with this series and you fans have been great for following along. These chapters are pretty lengthy and you have read them all and really enjoy what is happening. I greatly appreciate each of you. I mean that. I appreciate all of you a LOT. So, let's get to part 6! Your comments are always welcomed!

PART 6

Gloria was pacing around the house wondering where Anika was. She sent her out to get some more clothes to help enhance their disguises and she didn’t return yet. This was getting to be a tense moment as this was the day she was going to make her escape. Everything had to go right, or she would be in deep trouble with the law. It also concerned her that Svetlana the Russian bounty hunter has not returned yet either. She should have returned at least an hour ago. Her concentration was broken when Bessie walked by her, which startled her. “Oooh Bessie! You scared me!” she said while breathing heavy.

“I’m sorry Ms. Wellington! I didn’t mean to scare you.” Bessie apologized as she noticed how jumpy Gloria was. She knew why she was on edge, but she had to continue to go along with it. She really hoped La Diabla would make it here to stop these women as the time to leave Santa Selena was coming up shortly. She also wondered where the caretaker Anika was as she would have been helping Bessie prepare for their departure.

“It’s ok Bessie. Sorry, I am just a little excited to leave today. We have been away from home far too long! Hehe” Gloria said, trying to calm herself. She then looked down at her watch and saw the time was near. She looked up at her maid and figured it was time to get the final preparations ready, even if Anika has not returned yet. “Bessie, I want you to go down to our boat and get things ready for us. I would have sent Anika, but for some reason she is taking too long.” she instructed.

Bessie swallowed hard as she heard that she was to go to the boat to prepare it. She was hoping she could stay at the house, so when everything goes down, she would be saved. If she was on the boat, and they left then there was no way for her to help bring down the leaders of the trafficking ring. She looked at Gloria and gave a smile. “You want me to go to the boat? Ok, I have never been on a boat before.” she responded.

“You will love it! It is nice size boat for all of us. There is a bed in there as well as other comforts, so it will work. That’s why I want you to go to the boat and prepare the quarters. Now, you best get going, I want to depart within the next three hours. I will give you the location of the boat…” Gloria told her, as she found a piece of paper and pen to write down the location of the vessel. After writing down the directions, she handed the piece of paper to Bessie and smiled. Gloria could sense the hesitation in her maid and wondered if everything was ok. This was a very important moment for her, as her own freedom was on the line. There could be no mistakes. “Are you ok Bessie? You seem…..nervous.” she said in a calm voice.

Bessie looked at Gloria and could tell her boss sensed her trepidation and nervousness. She knew she had to play this off or the evil women would get away with their crimes. She held the piece of paper with the directions to the boat and nodded her head. “I’m fine Ma’am. Just a little nervous going on a boat. I-I have never been on the ocean before, that’s all.” she said sheepishly.

“Ah, ok. Well, you will be fine. Now, get going so that when I arrive, we can get going as quickly as possible. I hope Svetlana shows up because she is the one who knows how to pilot a boat. Haha” Gloria chuckled. She then motioned her hand to the front door to let Bessie know she is to leave right now. She saw her maid walk out of the house and her nerves resumed. She was very close to escaping and everything just had to go perfect.

“You seem kind of jumpy…hehehe” a voice then called out.

Gloria jumped again as she heard the unexpected sound. She turned her head and let out a deep sigh. Standing before her was her partner in crime, Priscilla Montenegro. “Why does everyone want to scare me today?? Haha” she chuckled.

“Because you are too excited. Calm down. I need you to be calm because this is a very important time for us. We are moments away from getting out of this town and getting back home. The authorities will never be able to pin our operation on us. Deputy Darby is dead, and no one will ever believe La Diabla. She can never show herself because she is a wanted fugitive. So, relax! Everything is going according to plan, and we will get out of here. Once we get back to my home in Mexico, we will figure out a way to get our operation going again.” Priscilla said in a very calm voice. For her, she had the utmost confidence that they would get away with their crimes. Killing Darby was the most important move they could have made to escape this town. A cocky smile formed on her face, and she tried to reassure her business partner.

“I don’t know how you can be so…..calm. We got to get out of this town! I cannot get captured! I have a LOT to lose! How can you stand there like nothing’s wrong when neither Svetlana or Anika have returned? They are important for our escape.” Gloria responded as she saw how calm her partner was.

Priscilla calmly placed both of her hands on Gloria’s shoulders and smiled. “Relax Gloria. I am sure they will return. Svetlana is a master of stealth and Anika is probably getting herself a treat. Once they return, we will leave, and things will be better. Relax!” she said, then removed her hands from the shoulders, and then reached out her left hand to poke Gloria’s right ribs. She saw the woman flinch, and she couldn’t help but smile. “Don’t tell me you’re ticklish too..hehehe” she giggled.

Gloria let out a giggle as she felt that finger poke her side. “Hey!! Don’t do that! Yes, I’m ticklish too. Isn’t everyone? Hehe Maybe you’re right. I need to calm down. Everything will be ok. We will all leave soon, and we can get out of this place. I just hope my daughter doesn’t mind leaving by boat. She is always the suspicious type, so we need to remain calm and act like everything is fine…” she said. She really hoped Priscilla was right. She didn’t feel in complete control of the situation and her fear of being caught really bothered her.

La Diabla was perched on the hillside outside the house where she set up camp the previous night. She felt energized at this moment after making the woman who tried to assassinate Darby suffer a great deal. Watching Svetlana beg her for mercy as she tickled tortured her was exciting and when she was able to apply that horrible cream onto her body, it was an overwhelming feeling of satisfaction. She loved hearing the horrific screams coming from Svetlana as she cried from the itching sensation. Forcing the Russian to have an orgasm to make her vagina moister was a great idea. She did the same in a way to Helga, but she only teased the womanhood, she didn’t make her orgasm, but it was effective nonetheless. She thought about the two Russian bounty hunters. Those two women caused her great distress in her life. More than anyone else ever has. Helga broke her body and spirit, and Svetlana tried to kill someone she cared about deeply. Now, both women suffered under her wrath and will probably never be the same again. A cruel smile formed on her face as she thought about how much they were suffering and without any aloe solution, the cream was going to completely destroy their minds and bodies. La Diabla was also delighted that she made that storekeeper Melissa suffer. She was always a nuisance to her and tormenting her was icing on the cake. She started to wonder if she should make Helga suffer again. Was there a way to make her suffer even more? Maybe make her cum? Maybe tickle her and apply the cream again? She wanted one more shot at the Russian, just to make her never forget the outlaw for the rest of her life.

La Diabla then looked down at the house and now it was time for true retribution. As much as she delighted in making the Russians suffer, now it was time to go after their employers. She thought about Gloria Wellington who was the main financier of the trafficking operation. In all the chaos that took place, even before, she never actually came face to face with Gloria. She wasn’t in the cavern when she was tortured. She wasn’t around when they escaped from the house. But she was responsible for torturing Darby. She humiliated and tormented her sweet lover. That was a high crime in her eyes, and she wanted to make her suffer as well. That was Gloria’s house, it was mainly Gloria’s money that financed the operation and because of that support, not only did she suffer, but so did so many other women that included her dear friend Cheyenne and her lover Darby. However, Gloria would not be the focus of her wrath. There was one woman, and one woman she truly wanted to destroy. Priscilla Montenegro.

Priscilla Montenegro had been a major enemy of La Diabla since their time in Mexico. The Montenegro family had been a rising rival to El Guapo’s gang and there was a showdown. La Diabla was giving the mission to find a very valuable golden statue that El Guapo wanted. She discovered Priscilla was alone in the home in her bedroom and figured she would know where that artifact was. She captured Priscilla, tied her up in a very compromising position and tickle tortured her to get that information. The memory of listening to Priscilla laugh and scream for mercy sent a thrill through her body. She utterly humiliated her and was about to force an orgasm out of her, only to have her husband interrupt and she had to escape. That escape did allow her to meet up with someone who became like a family member to her, Cheyenne, and that was a special memory. La Diabla thought she would not see Priscilla again as she escaped into the United States after learning El Guapo’s villa had been destroyed and her own life was in danger. Her sweet friend Cheyenne was kidnapped for the second time by Priscilla, and she set out to find her. She located the tribal princess in that cavern, but she also found Darby. It was an amazing reunion and purely coincidental. However, that moment was ruined when Helga approached, and she had a fight. La Diabla lost that fight rather quickly and easily and she was completely humiliated by being stripped naked and strung up for everyone in the cavern to watch. The worst part was when Priscilla showed her face and then she endured the worst torture and humiliation of her life. She was tickle tortured, her feet were beaten with a thin wooden stick, and had that evil ointment applied to her body where she was forced to submit to Priscilla. She never submitted herself to anyone in her life and that evil woman did it. She even sucked Priscilla’s toes and licked her sole like an obedient pet. Memories of that humiliation made her quiver in the moment, but it also strengthened her resolve. When she escaped from the cavern, Priscilla was gone. Now, she was moments away from getting another confrontation with the evil woman. A smile formed on her face as she knew all of the Russians were no longer there, so Priscilla would have no one else to help her. Her mind started to race as she thought about the things she wanted to do to Priscilla. She then sighed as she remembered what Darby told her while they were in the hospital. She was to not kill Priscila but bring her to justice. She did promise the deputy she would not kill anyone but to La Diabla, that didn’t mean she couldn’t torture Priscilla, she just couldn’t kill her.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard a noise. Her eyes looked below, and she saw a figure walking away from the house. She focused her eyes to check if that was either Priscilla, or even possibly Gloria. A smile formed on her face when she saw the beautiful African American woman walking away. That was Bessie, a friend of Darby that she got to meet in the cavern. It was because of Bessie that she and Darby even managed to get out of their cage and to their freedom. She felt thankful that Bessie helped them, and, in a way, she was glad to see her getting away from the house. It meant that Gloria and Priscilla had no defenders in the home. She wanted to thank the maid later for revealing this house to her, so she could capture the women and get her revenge. Now was the time to make her move. She looked down at the house and saw a slightly opened window on the first floor. It was a warm day, so an open window made sense. That was going to be her way into the house to get her revenge!

When she made it down the hill, she cautiously approached the window after climbing over the fence. She had to make sure no one was in the room the window led to, or her entire stealth approach would be immediately ruined. Her plan was to go inside and locate the women. Once she did, she would wait till they were alone so she could individually capture them. She figured Gloria would not be a fighter, but Priscilla probably would attempt to fight back. Having both of them together, she would handle them, but still be outnumbered. One of them could escape as she captured the other. She saw that a white curtain was in the way, and she used her right hand to slowly move the curtain to the side. She crouched down below the windowsill and carefully looked inside the house. The window was for a room that appeared to be a study. She saw two chairs and the room was empty. This was her way in!

She carefully placed her right leg through the window, then lifted herself and swung her left leg through the window as well. She slid through and now she was in the house! She looked around and tried to listen for voices. She definitely had to have the element of surprise, not the other way around. She knew both Priscilla and Gloria were inside, but without knowing exactly where, she had to have all of her senses up and ready for anything. She did notice the study looked extravagant with large bookshelves and a wooden desk. The chairs were leather and sturdy. Had this been a different situation at the moment, she would have stolen a few things and brought them back to El Guapo. La Diabla made it to the door of the study and carefully poked her head through. The house was still very quiet, so she had to have silence in her movements. She left the study and made a right down the hallway. As she walked, her boots did not make a sound on the wooden floor. She knew how to walk and when she got to what appeared to be an entrance on her right, she slowly poked her head in and discovered the kitchen area. She carefully walked in, and it was empty. La Diabla looked around the kitchen and saw the décor, which made her smile because it was definitely for the wealthy. As she continued to walk through the kitchen, her eyes caught a door. She wondered what it was, so she approached the door and slowly opened it. Once she opened it, she saw a set of stairs that led down and her curiosity got to her. She walked down a few steps and discovered a wine cellar. “These folks and their money. I would love to take some of these wine bottles, but business is business.” she smiled as she told herself. Then, she heard a noise! It sounded like footsteps, and they were coming to the kitchen. She stayed at the top of the stairs and closed the door, leaving a tiny sliver of an opening so she could see who was coming.

Phoebe walked into the kitchen rubbing her stomach as she was a bit hungry. Today was the day she was going home, but she still had an uneasy feeling about what was happening. She had this feeling that her mother Gloria was hiding something. Their departure had to be so secretive that they even had to wear disguises. Whatever her mother was involved in, she knew it was not good and perhaps it was good that she did not know. She came into the kitchen with her hair in a ponytail, wearing a long green dress that had some orange and white stripes on the upper body part of the dress. Her dress made it all the way to the floor, covering her black booted feet. She went to the cabinet area to see if she can find something to eat. “Now what can I eat?” she asked herself.

La Diabla saw the beautiful young woman looking through cabinets and she wondered who she was. She did not recognize the woman at all. She wasn’t in the cavern, nor was she the women she was looking for. The nice dress she wore did not appear to be a servant’s dress and then it dawned on her. During her conversation with Bessie back in the town, she was told that Gloria Wellington’s daughter would be here. So, this beautiful woman must be the daughter! She started to smile evilly because one way she can punish Gloria Wellington, was to punish her daughter. As she looked through the door, she noticed the woman’s back to her. She carefully opened the door, and slowly walked back into the kitchen. She carefully approached Phoebe from behind and adrenaline started to flow. She then quickly reached forward and grabbed Phoebe’s left arm and twisted it behind her back, while using her right hand to wrap around and cover her mouth. “Don’t make a sound or I will kill you…” she whispered into Phoebe’s right ear.

Phoebe was in pure shock as she felt her left arm violently get jerked behind her back and had a hand wrap around her mouth. She heard the ominous voice in her ear, and she wanted to scream. Fear ripped through her body as she did not know that voice, or who this was. Her voice had left her and now she felt herself being turned around, her attacker still behind her. She looked at the opened cellar door and realized where this woman behind her must have been hiding.

“Now, we are going to go into that cellar. Again, if you make a sound, I will break your arm and I will end your life. Now, walk!” La Diabla whispered in an angry tone, to let Phoebe know she meant business. She guided Phoebe to the entrance, and they slowly walked down the stairs. Step by step they made their way down and soon made it into the cellar. “Good girl….you are a smart one after all.” she whispered.

The walls of the cellars were lined with massive shelves that held many wine bottles. They weren’t all filled, but there was an expansive collection. There was also a small cot in the cellar close by the wall, as well as a table and chairs. The temperature was very cool, and the air was stale. The two women made it over to the cot and stood before it.

“Like I said, you make a sound, you will die…” La Diabla warned again. She then released her hand from Phoebe’s mouth and let go of her left arm. Once she released her prisoner, she did a very hard shove to her back, forcing her to fall forward and land on the cot. She watched Phoebe squirm around on the cot and eventually turn onto her back. She could see the look of abject fear in the woman’s eyes and smiled. “Stay still and do not make any sudden movements. I got plans for you….” she told her.

Phoebe looked up from the cot and now could see her attacker. She saw the woman dressed in all black, with a hat on her head and she could also see the gun in the holster. She saw the very beautiful face and it looked familiar. She knew she saw that face somewhere, but just couldn’t place it. Right now, her heart was beating very fast, and fear was still ripping through her. “W-who are y-you? W-what d-do you w-want with me?” she stammered. She was now lying on the cot, her upperbody being lifted by her elbows and her left leg was hanging off the side of the cot.

“hehehe I am your worst nightmare right now. I ask the questions. First, what is your name?” La Diabla asked, wanting to control the conversation.

“Phoebe. I-I’m Phoebe Wellington. W-who are you? You l-look familiar for some r-reason.” Phoebe responded. She saw the woman approaching her and she truly did not know what was about to happen to her.

“Ah, so you’re the daughter of Gloria Wellington?” La Diabla asked. She then looked around the room and saw crates of wine bottles that were not opened yet. What caught her eye were some of the crates had strings of twine wrapped around them, which gave her an idea.

“Y-yes…I am. Who are you? Why did you attack me? What do you want?” Phoebe asked in rapid succession. She was still stunned by this attack and lying on this cot made her feel vulnerable. Then she finally recognized who the woman was in front of her. “Wait! You are……La Diabla…” she said with fear.

La Diabla had a smile on her face as she heard her name. “In the flesh…” she responded, then tip the brim of her hat.

A large wave of fear washed over Phoebe as she realized the notorious outlaw is the one who captured her. She remembered her from her home state of Texas. Her family business was cattle and El Guapo’s gang would sometimes steal some of the animals. She read all about her exploits in the newspaper and knew how dangerous this woman was. Now, she was trapped in a wine cellar in a far away State and nowhere to run or hide. “Please….please don’t hurt me…w-what do you want from m-m-me?” she stammered in fear.

La Diabla had a smirk on her face as she loved when victims had fear. She also had a jolt of pride flow through her as this victim knew who she was and was scared to death. It was a nice feeling to be feared again, especially after she endured her own suffering a few days ago at the hands of Priscilla and Helga. “What do I want? Well, many things. You see, your mother is an enemy of mine and I want to make her suffer. What better way to do that than to torture her daughter?” she said with a cold tone.

Phoebe’s heart nearly stopped when she heard La Diabla mention “torture”. She sat herself up on the bed and got to her feet. She had to find a way to get out of this situation and fast. “W-why? Why do you want to torture me? I didn’t do a-anything to you! Please…don’t hurt me…” she started to beg.

La Diabla saw Phoebe stand up and now it was time to make her move. She knew she had to be fast, because she wanted to torture Phoebe a little before she would find Gloria. She then charged Phoebe who only put her hands up and was about to scream. Moving her hands quickly, she quickly placed her left hand over the mouth and moved her body behind Phoebe. Once she got into position, she did a quick chop on the side of the neck with her right hand, right on the pressure point to daze the younger woman who then went limp. La Diabla managed to prevent her from falling to the floor and held her in her arms. She could hear Phoebe moaning, which mean she wasn’t unconscious, but she was going to be immobile. She then laid Phoebe onto the cot on her back and then looked around the room. She went to the small crates and started to take the twine from the crates. She knew she had to move quickly, before Phoebe regained her strength. Once she removed the twine she went back to the helpless body and decided she better remove the dress, so she could get better access to the delicate skin that was beneath it. She went to the foot of the cot and started to lift the dress of the legs, then over the hips and she could see the belly. She continued to pull the dress up and soon, she saw the bra that covered the breasts and finally she removed it off of Phoebe’s head. Now, her victim was almost naked as she wore just the bra and underwear, along with the long leather boots. La Diabla then took the twine and started to tie the wrists together. Once she did that, she pulled the wrists to go over Phoebe’s head, and then tied the other end of the twine to the “cross” section of the wooden legs of the cot. Once she did that, she quickly moved down towards the foot of the cot and got to work. Her eyes saw the long leather boots and figured she better pull them off now. She grabbed the right boot by the heel and started to tug. Soon, the boot started to slide down the leg and then it came off the foot. She saw the white cotton sock and smiled. Her hands then went to the left boot, grabbed the heel and repeated the process and soon, Phoebe’s socked feet were exposed. La Diabla then grabbed more twine and started to bind the ankles together. It was going to be soon that she would be able to inflict some entertaining torture on the daughter of a woman she wanted to make suffer. Once she bound the ankles, she reached inside her vest and pulled out the sock of Svetlana that she took, after destroying the Russian.

Phoebe felt groggy after that strike to her neck. Her eyes started to focus, and she then saw the face of La Diabla approaching hers and something was headed to her face. She gasped as she felt a cotton like material being stuffed in her mouth. Her eyes then popped wide open as she didn’t know what was shoved into her mouth. Whatever it was, it filled her mouth, and it had a strange taste to it. She started to scream, but the sound was muffled.

“I hope you like the taste of feet. Hehehehe That’s a sock in your mouth in case you were wondering…The sock of that Russian bounty hunter you hired..hehe” La Diabla giggled. She loved the look of shock and disgust on Phoebe’s face.

Phoebe’s mind was trying to comprehend what she just heard, what she was feeling and that taste. Did the outlaw really just tell her that a worn sock was in her mouth? The taste really hit her, and she felt disgusted. It wasn’t a horrific taste, but she could taste the scent and dampness of the sock and she wished she could vomit. When she heard that it belonged to a Russian bounty hunter, it took her a moment to figure out that it belonged to that woman her mother was talking to yesterday. She was completely confused and did not understand why this was happening to her. She started to grunt in fear, and she wanted to know why she was being attacked. Her mind also went spinning as she realized she couldn’t move her arms and her legs were bound.

“Tastes good right? Hehee well now, I think me, and you should get more acquainted. You are probably wondering why I have you tied up like this. You are probably wondering what you did to me, and what made me want to capture you and tie you up. I can see it in your eyes. I know we never crossed paths before and to be honest, I haven’t crossed paths with your mother. I do remember stealing some cattle from the Wellington Cattle Company, so this is fun.” La Diabla told her.

Phoebe was completely confused as to why this was even happening. It was true, El Guapo’s gang did steal some cattle, but her mother never told her that she had a direct contact with this outlaw and the fact La Diabla told her that they never crossed paths confused her. She started to grunt a response that was muffled, as she tried to say, “You never met my mother? Why are you doing this to me?”.

“Why am I doing this to you, you ask? Hehe I can kind of understand muffled talk. I am used to gagging my victims. Well, to answer your question, because I hate your mother that’s why. She has caused me GREAT harm and come to find out, she had that bounty hunter try to kill someone I care for very…..very…..very deeply. The fact she captured her as well as all of those other women in that cavern to be sold, well, that really makes me angry. I do want to know what your role is. What is your part in that sex trafficking ring?” La Diabla asked.

Phoebe’s mind went into complete shock as she heard the outlaw’s explanation. A sex trafficking ring? She wondered what this outlaw was talking about. She was also puzzled by the bounty hunter comment. The whole conversation did not make sense. She started to grunt in confusion, her eyes were staring at La Diabla incredulously. She shook her head “no” and her grunts were the sounds of confusion.

La Diabla listened to the grunts, and she also read the body language of Phoebe. It threw her off a bit because it seemed like this woman’s natural reaction was that of confusion. Nonetheless, she had to continue the questions. “Don’t try and lie to me Phoebe, you are the daughter of Gloria Wellington. I know she will not leave her own daughter out of her businesses. I am sure one day you will take over the family business when that bitch dies. You can either do this the easy way, or….the hard way. Hehehe” she threatened.

Phoebe’s mind continued to spin as she heard La Diabla’s words. The notion of her mother operating a sex trafficking ring seemed impossible. Sure, her mother would do shady business dealings when it came to the cattle business, but to capture innocent women and sell them off as sex slaves? Her mother could not be that evil. She looked at La Diabla again and now she felt a little angry. It was bad enough she was attacked, stripped of her dress, tied up in this wine cellar, then her mother was insulted. She remembered reading about the cruelty of La Diabla back home, so why should she believe her? She grunted the words “How dare you?! Release me at once!”

La Diabla had a sneer on her face as she could hear the angry tone in those grunts, and the look in Phoebe’s eyes. She started to figure that this woman DOES know something about the trafficking ring, so now she was going to torture her for fun. She wanted this woman to suffer, so she could have some measure of revenge against Gloria. “Listen to me and listen to me well. You will pay for your mother’s sins. As far as I am concerned, you are just as guilty as she. You will have to suffer before she does…” she said with a very cool tone. She then sat down on the edge of the cot, on Phoebe’s left side and placed her left hand directly on the exposed stomach. The tips of her fingers started to lightly stroke the soft skin and she felt a tremor beneath them. It absolutely delighted her to realize that her victim was ticklish.

Phoebe felt the outlaw’s warm hand on her belly, and she instantly froze her body up. Then she started to worry as the fingers started to softly stroke her skin. She could not believe she was feeling ticklish right now. She knew how ticklish she was, but throughout her life, she was always the dominant. Tickling was done between lovers, and the woman in front of her was definitely not a lover. She would admit La Diabla was a beautiful woman, but there was no way she was feeling any attraction to her, especially since she was tied up against her will. She started to think maybe the tickling touches were not intentional, so she suppressed her laughter to avoid giving the outlaw any ticklish ideas.

La Diabla removed her hand, then reached inside her vest to pull out her knife. She held up the knife so that Phoebe could look at it and it was time to apply a little psychological torture. She flipped the knife back and forth, to show both sides of the blade and started to loosely swing it around. She then looked at Phoebe’s eyes who definitely had fear in them. “I am sure you heard about my reputation. I am sure you know that I am very good with knives. I like them, sometimes more than a gun. A gun is quick, easy. But a knife, hehehe, a knife is more……personal. You can plunge it into flesh and drive it through. It is the screams that I love the most. There was this one victim I had, some silly man who tried to stop me from stealing some cattle. He actually shot his gun at me? Can you believe that? Over a damn cow? He missed of course, but I knocked him out. When he finally woke up, me and THIS knife got real personal with him. Such a shame he had to end, but business is business. With you, this is very personal to me. I really think I am going to enjoy carving up a Wellington, just like I carved up some of its cattle..hehehe” she threatened, then placed the tip of the blade near the vulnerable belly.

Phoebe heard the outlaw’s story and now fear completely overwhelmed her. She could see that knife and it did in fact look really sharp. She did hear about La Diabla’s crimes which included killing people. Now, she was trapped and completely helpless. Her eyes then looked at her stomach as she saw the blade so close. Her eyes started to well up with tears because she was going to be stabbed for something she wasn’t even involved in. She started to wonder if what La Diabla said was true. Did her mother actually run a sex trafficking ring? There had to be something to that, otherwise this woman holding a knife wouldn’t even bring it up. She started to groan in fear and a tear fell from her left eye.

La Diabla saw the tear fall from the eye of Phoebe and it delighted her. She started to wonder if the young woman actually was part of the ring, but it didn’t matter. She was a Wellington, and it was Mother Wellington who requested Svetlana to kill Darby. She had to suffer for her mother’s sins. She then lowered the knife and kept it in her right hand, as her left hand then went back to rest on the stomach. She started to tap her fingers on the skin and looked at Phoebe’s eyes. “Now, the hard way is me cutting you open and gutting you like a stuck pig. But the easy way….well, let’s just say it will be hell but I think it might be the better option. Do you want to know what the easy way is?” she asked.

Phoebe felt that hand on her stomach and the fingers were tapping on her skin. She was scared beyond imagination and knew whatever the outlaw was going to do was not going to go well for her. Her mind knew she had no choice. She had to take the “easy” way, because getting stabbed and having her intestines taken out was not a better option. She nodded her head “yes” when asked about what the easy way was.

“Ok, I will let you know the easy way, or better yet, feel the easy way….” La Diabla told her. She could see the look of confusion on Phoebe’s eyes, and she started to slowly stroke the tips of her fingers across the soft skin. She could feel the skin quivering beneath her fingers and soon, the body started to write a little more. “Hmmm….someone seems a bit….sensitive…” she teased.

Phoebe felt the fingers stroking her belly and she couldn’t help but writhe. The sensations started to get stronger, and then it dawned on her. Was La Diabla tickling her on purpose? Her mind remembered what was told to her. The hard way or the easy way? This was better than a knife, but it was definitely not something she wanted. She started to grunt more as the ticklish sensations increased. Her stomach was one of the worse tickle spots on her body and she tried her best not to laugh, but it was no use. The fingers were softly stroking her skin and some giggles came out.

“Yes, someone is a bit…..ticklish. hehehe What’s the matter Wellington girl? Can’t take a little tickling? Are you so weak, that a little kitchy kitchy koo drives you crazy?” La Diabla teased as she scurried her fingers across the belly with her teasing words. She felt the body turned to the right side, which exposed the left side. She then quickly lobster clawed the left side of the body and Phoebe’s body turned again, exposing the belly again. She chuckled to herself as she was going to truly enjoy driving this woman crazy. She stopped her tickling and then got up on the cot and straddled Phoebe’s bare thighs. Now that she was in this position, she could have better access to the body and prevent Phoebe from turning her body around a lot. “I think I will start with the easy way for now. I am going to tickle torture you for a little bit….” she threatened.

Phoebe’s eyes went big hearing that La Diabla was going to tickle her on purpose. It was better than getting cut with a knife, but it was going to be torture, nonetheless. She was always the tickler! She thought about all the women she encountered that she got to tickle, and she always had them trapped and made them laugh. She enjoyed tickling all over their sweet bodies, from their armpits all the way to their delicious toes. Her “victims” would sometimes try to tickle her back, but she always stopped them and punished them for even trying. This was different as she was not about to have sex with La Diabla, she was going to be tickled. She started to shake her head, trying to beg the outlaw to not torment her. With her straddling her legs, she couldn’t turn her body all the way over to protect her stomach. She grunted through her sock gag, desperately trying to plead for mercy. Then she felt her body tense up as she saw La Diabla’s fingers getting closer to her stomach and her grunting got even louder.

La Diabla could only smile as she saw the look of fear in Phoebe’s eyes. This was going to be a fun torture for her. Phoebe didn’t do anything directly to her, so she could have some fun. Besides, this was part of her plan to get revenge on someone she did want. Gloria Wellington, then to Priscilla Montenegro. This tickle torture was going to be a change of pace. She already inflicted horrible torture to Svetlana and Melissa, now it was time to take a break. Her fingers started to wiggle towards the exposed stomach and when they got close, she could see the stomach sinking. “I think someone has a very ticklish tummy! Let’s see how loud you scream! Oh wait, you can’t. You have a sock in your mouth. Hahaha which is good. Because that means I could REALLY torment you and no one can help you….” she taunted.

Phoebe could not believe this was actually going to happen. Never in her wildest dreams did she ever imagine she would be tied up and tickled tortured by a notorious outlaw known for her violent ways. She started to hope this was all crazy dream and she was going to wake up any moment now. But that possibility never happened and when she felt the fingers touch her stomach, she couldn’t help but start to laugh. The fingers started to touch the top part of her stomach, just right under her bra and they slowly started to drag down her stomach, covering all the skin. She could feel the ticklish feelings getting stronger and her body started to react. She tried to twist and turn her body, but she could not escape those fingers on her stomach.

La Diabla smiled as she felt Phoebe’s body writhing under her own. She loved seeing the look of ticklish fear in her victim’s eyes and it thrilled her knowing that this woman will let her laughter out. She didn’t have to worry about her holding out and forcing laughter, the laughter was coming out freely. This was a very ticklish woman, and the thought of torturing Phoebe gave her a thrill. “Ooooh!!! Someone is VERY ticklish on her tummy! What’s the matter sweetie? Ticklish? Does this drive you crazy? I can hear it in your voice. You know what’s really worse about this? I am only getting started. There is SO much of your body to torment….”

Phoebe continued to laugh harder as the fingers dancing all around her stomach. She would feel the fingers tap along the upper part of the belly, then circle around the area until they met again at the bottom of her stomach. Then she let out a loud muffled squeak when the fingers slowly dragged from the bottom of her stomach towards her belly button. She started to writhe her body around, trying to keep her navel away from La Diabla’s fingers, but it was no use. The fingers made their way to her navel, and she could feel the pokes taking place. She felt a poke with one finger, then felt a poke from a different finger. She lifted her head to see La Diabla using each index finger to tickle inside her belly button.

La Diabla had a grin on her face as her fingers continued to poke inside the belly button. The “innie” button felt wonderful on her fingers and she absolutely started to enjoy the writhing of the body. She also loved the sound of muffled laughter coming from her victim as it got more intense. The plan was simple. Torture Phoebe within an inch of her passing out, then she would remove the sock gag and torture her again. The screaming laughter would draw attention to this cellar and Gloria and Priscilla would show up. That is when she would spring her trap by capturing both women and then tormenting them. She started to wonder if she should tickle torture them or perform much more painful tortures. After all, they put her through hell, and they even attempted to kill her and Darby. She wished she didn’t promise Darby that she wouldn’t kill either of them, but there was no promise about not torturing them. Her eyes then looked back down at Phoebe, and she could feel this young woman going nuts over the belly torment. La Diabla then decided to push the agony further. She placed her right index finger deeper into the navel and then rapidly twirled it around.

Phoebe’s head lifted up to look at La Diabla face as she felt that single finger digging and twirling inside her navel. The sheer amount of ticklish electricity flowing through her body was overwhelming her. Her eyes were bugged out and her face was straining. The skin on her face was turning red as she was in pure ticklish agony. Then her head slammed back down onto the cot and closed her eyes. Her body then surrendered, and she just let her laughter overtake her. The tickling she was receiving was definitely the worse she has ever felt in her life. No one had ever tormented her ticklish stomach for this long. The worst she ever had before was a few pokes here and there, but never anything prolonged. She just started to laugh uncontrollably and prayed that it would end soon.

La Diabla could feel the body beneath her surrender itself. She noticed it no longer writhed around and just endured the tickling. This was something she always enjoyed. Breaking the victim’s will. It was a little disappointing as she hoped the daughter of Gloria Wellington would put up a much better fight, but it also made her life easier. Time was of the essence, and she had to get Phoebe broken quickly, so that she could get to Gloria and Priscilla even sooner. She looked up at the exhausted face and a satisfied grin formed on her face. She then paused for a moment and pulled her finger away from the navel. “Awww…someone is not having fun. She should be having fun because she is such a ticklish little girl! I think you earned a small break for now. How about I make you feel a little better?” La Diabla cooed. Her own body shivered as she thought about what she was about to do next.

Phoebe continued to breathe hard after laughing so much. She was utterly relieved that the tickling stopped as her body was aching and her lungs were burning, but her fear remained because the outlaw did not get off of her body. She started to wonder if this was just a small break and more ticklish hell was coming. This is what she did to Bessie. Give her a breather before tickling her some more. She slowly lifted her head up and saw La Diabla. What made her curious was that the outlaw had lowered her head towards her stomach. Looking between her breast that were still covered in her bra, she could see La Diabla’s face really close to her skin. “What are you doing? Please, just stop doing this to me. I can’t take it anymore. I didn’t do anything” her words were as they were muffled. She hoped La Diabla understood her because she truly wanted to be set free.

“What am I doing? Is that what you’re asking me? Well, I decided to be a little nice to you. You have been through the first phase of your torment, so I figured I would help make you feel a tiny bit better! I must say, I have been tickling all day long and I am working up and appetite. It is also kind of warm. I hope you don’t mind if I decide to have a little snack….” La Diabla grinned. She then looked at the navel and stuck out her tongue.

Phoebe looked at La Diabla with curiosity and heard her words. Nice to her? Make her feel better? “What is she going to do to me? Why is she looking at my belly? Why is she sticking out…..her….tongue???? Oh no!!! Not that!!!” Phoebe thought to herself. She could see the pink tongue coming out of the beautiful woman’s mouth and she realized what was about to happen. Her breath left her body in anticipation of the next moment and her body tensed up. The outlaw was going to taste her belly button! She could see the tip of the tongue getting closer and closer and closer and when it got mere millimeters away, she already started to laugh. “No!! Noooooooo!! Hahahahahahaha not that!! Hahahaha don’t!!!” she tried to say but came out muffled. Then the tongue made contact!!

La Diabla’s tongue made contact with the lower part of the bellybutton, and she started to circle around the outside rim of the navel. She could hear the muffled laughter and a twinge of excitement flowed through her body. The taste of the skin was actually nice and very smooth. This young lady took very good care of her skin, and this was going to be a delightful treat. The top of her pink tongue made its way from the bottom of the button and moved in a counter-clockwise motion sliding along the left side of the navel, to the top of it, and then down the right side of it, only to move back to the bottom of the button. Her tongue did another lap around the area, and she could feel Phoebe’s laughter rising with intensity. She absolutely loved sensitive belly buttons. The tongue continued its path and then when she made it back to the bottom area, she reversed course and now her tongue went in a clockwise manner, going from the bottom to the right side, to the top, then the left side and finally back to the bottom of the bellybutton. La Diabla could hear the sensitive screams of laughter as her tongue made its slippery path all over that navel. She lifted her head a little and her eyes made contact with the navel. She could see her own saliva glistening off the tender skin, surrounding the bellybutton. She chuckled to herself, then lowered her head and gave that area a kiss.

Phoebe could feel the kiss on her bellybutton, and it caused her to “yip” after each kiss. She was still in shock as she was having her navel played with this way. The tongue sliding over her navel was intense and as much as she hated being in this position, the kisses felt nice to her. This was definitely better than the tongue invading her stomach. She could feel the soft lips touching her and her breathing started to calm down after the tongue tickling assault. This was definitely a much nicer way. She closed her eyes and now she started to enjoy the sensation as those lips continued to kiss all over her stomach area. Phoebe couldn’t help herself as she let out a small moan. Her mind was spinning as she truly did not know how to react to this attention. “What is she trying to do to me?” she thought to herself.

La Diabla heard the moan and continued to kiss the stomach area. She placed her lips on the upper part of the stomach, then moved down the belly, planting very soft kisses on the smooth skin. She had one simple goal. To get this woman aroused so she would become more sensitive. She did think Phoebe was an attractive woman, so it wasn’t difficult for her to attempt this, but the thought of really pushing this woman to new heights excited her. When her lips made it to the belly button area, she stuck out her tongue once again and started to lick around the navel, and she felt the body writhing again.

Phoebe was enjoying the soft kisses on her belly, even if her mind didn’t want it. She was surprised that her body would react differently than what her mind wanted. She remembered all the times when she was the one doing the tickling and it was usually in a setting where both women were enjoying each other. She did not want this interaction with the notorious outlaw, but it was an interaction she could not escape from. She felt her body calming itself down, but then she started to flinch again. She felt the warm, wet tongue of La Diabla once again licking around her navel, and it caused her to start flinching. A giggle came from her lips, and she knew another round of tickling was coming. Phoebe wanted to beg. She wanted to plead with this woman for mercy, and maybe they could discuss the activities of her mother. The ticklish sensations started to grow stronger as she could feel the tip of the tongue slowly circling on the outside rim of the button and she wanted to thrash around. This helpless feeling was starting to break down her mind as there was nothing she could do but laugh. Even with a sock in her mouth, her laughter started to get even stronger.

La Diabla continued to lick around the sensitive navel, and it was time to turn up the torment. She lifted her head slightly and stuck out her tongue. She then lowered the tip and went directly into the center of the belly button and once it touched the inside areas, she started to swirl her tongue around. A gleam of happiness filled her eyes as she felt the stomach quivering in ticklish agony and now the sounds of her victim got stronger. She had found that very sensitive area, and it was time to exploit it. She wanted Phoebe to know she meant business and she was going to put her through tickle hell. La Diabla figured even if this young lady knew nothing about her mother’s activities as she claimed, she was going to suffer for her sins. The tip of her tongue continued to swirl inside the button, and now she reached her hands up and gently placed the fingertips of each hand on the sides and held on. Since Phoebe started to move her body around a little more, finding a new wave of energy after previously surrendering, she had to maintain her position. Now, she pressed her lips onto the navel and proceeded to “French kiss” the belly button, using her tongue to go deep, while her lips continued to suckle around the skin. La Diabla felt Phoebe’s body wanting to arch up, but she managed to keep her pressed onto the cot.

Phoebe felt the “French kiss” on her stomach, and it drove her absolutely crazy. The sheer amount of ticklish sensations inside that navel drove her crazy and she shut her eyes tight. She wondered if she could think of anything else to not having to deal with the assault on her nervous system. It was no use; the tongue broke her concentration and wave after ticklish wave enveloped her body. She also reacted to the fingertips on her sides, which was another sensitive area and panic started to set in. Was this outlaw really going to keep tickling her? She lifted her head and could see La Diabla making out with her navel. She could see her eyes were closed and her head was moving in a manner that displayed she was kissing another person. Phoebe’s head slammed back down on the cot, and she wanted to jump out of her skin. The sensation was too intense, but another problem started to worry her. This tickled extremely well, but she also felt something between her legs. Was she really getting turned on by this navel play?

La Diabla broke her kiss of the navel and smiled when she heard the muffled laughter coming from her victim. She then waited for the woman to calm herself down, then she started to softly graze her fingertips up and down the sides. She wanted Phoebe to know where the next spot to be tickled was. “I hope you are having as much fun as I am. You have such delicious skin. Tormenting you right now, well, I have to admit, this is starting to become a lot of fun for me. Where else are you ticklish? Is it right………HERE?!” she asked as then formed her hands into “lobster claws” and gave the sides a gentle squeeze. She felt the very strong reaction coming from Phoebe and a surge of excitement once again flowed through her own body.

Phoebe’s head shot up once again and saw the sadistic look on La Diabla’s face. She felt those squeezes on her sides and she was extremely sensitive there. She started to shake her head “no” and her grunts became stronger. She did not want to be tickled there! Her sides were always highly sensitive and since she was tied up, she would be completely defenseless to protect herself. Her mind started to race again, wondering how this entire situation took place. Her mind even thought about her mother and somehow, she managed to make this outlaw really angry. This was La Diabla, the most feared lady outlaw of the West, and now because her mother supposedly did something as heinous as human trafficking and assassination attempts, she was caught up in this mess and now made to suffer. Phoebe’s eyes looked towards her sides and saw those hands poised on her sides, ready to move at any moment. Her eyes then went back to the outlaw and could see venom in them.

La Diabla stared into Phoebe’s eyes and saw that fear she always enjoyed. This was something she always enjoyed from her victims. Sheer fright. “I bet you are really ticklish here. I can see how scared you look right now. If I were you, I would blame your mother. When you both finally see each other again, you will both suffer and learn to never ever mess with me. I am going to make sure that the Wellington name is destroyed and wiped out. You should have known better to get involved in the business, and even if you were right and you didn’t know, well, your mother brought this all…….on……you! Now, I want to hear some laughter. I need you to cheer me up!” she laughed, then started to squeeze her hands on the sides.

Phoebe heard the chilling words coming from La Diabla and now she screamed hard into her sock gag as she felt the hands squeezing her sides. Her body started to thrash about, but since the outlaw was laying on top of her, she couldn’t move around much. The only thing she could do was writhe her shoulders and head, since her hands were tied above it. Deep ticklish sensations ripped through her body, and it made her very uncomfortable. She felt the hand on the right side of her body squeeze a few times, then it would pause for a second only for the left side to be squeezed. Each squeeze brought about a new squeal of laughter and now she was feeling more embarrassed. She could not stop herself from squealing as each squeeze got stronger than the previous one. Then she pressed her head into the cot as both hands were squeezing at the same time. This was such a horrible sensation, and she tried her best to buck La Diabla off her body. It was hopeless as the outlaw had great body position on her.

La Diabla felt a sense of dominance as she continued to squeeze the sides of Phoebe. This was her third tickling victim of the day and she loved how each woman had different reactions. She then took her left hand that was on Phoebe’s right side and moved it up and down the side, starting from just below the ribcage and squeezed with some pressure all the way down till she got to the hipbone. When she made it to the hipbone, she did a much harder squeeze. When she did that, that actually sent Phoebe’s body into hysterics, and she fell off her prisoner! A smile formed on her face as she found a really sensitive area! “Oh, well what do we have here?? Looks like I found a special spot on you….” she cooed as she placed her body back on top of Phoebe.

Phoebe couldn’t believe just how much that squeeze on her hipbone tickled. The sensation was far more intense than she expected. It was so intense, she even managed to twist her body hard enough to make La Diabla fall off of her. It was a good thing, but it also made her very frightened. She heard La Diabla’s words, and she looked at the outlaw. She saw a look of delight on the face and her own heart rate increased even more. She knew that hipbone was going to be a target now and she did not want that. Through her muffled sounds, she begged with great intensity. “PLEASE NO!!! DON’T TICKLE ME ANYMORE!!! PLEASE I AM BEGGING YOU! DON’T DO THIS TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!” she said muffled, then exploded into laughter as she felt the hand squeezing her hipbone again. She tried to once again buck the outlaw off of her, but it was no use. She shut her eyes tight, and her face got even more red as she laughed with a lot of force. She was never tickled on her hipbone before, and it really surprised her how much it tickled her.

La Diabla continued to squeeze the hipbone and could hear the sheer ticklish terror in Phoebe’s muffled voice. She then squeezed the hipbone with great intensity, then stopped to allow Phoebe to scream. She waited a few seconds, then she started to squeeze again. Once she heard the terrible shriek, she smiled and ceased the squeeze. She listened for Phoebe to calm down a little, then squeezed again, sending the woman into hysterics. She repeated this pattern 7 more times, with each squeeze getting stronger and stronger. A warm feeling of satisfaction washed over her as she felt Phoebe was going through utter torture. Then, she gave one long, hard squeeze on the area and held her hand there for a period of 30 seconds, trying to bring out the worst laughter possible. “Laugh for me Phoebe, LAUGH!!! Hahaha” she laughed with evil glee. She truly enjoyed making this woman suffer.

Phoebe felt that hand remain on her hipbone, and she screamed in ticklish agony. The sensations were too intense and bore deep into her nervous system. She tried to twist and turn her body in desperation, but the hand did not move away. She felt tears coming from her eyes as wave after ticklish wave ripped through her body. Her throat was starting to get sore from screaming and she felt a tremendous amount of ticklish electricity coursing through her body from her head to her toes. It may have been 30 seconds, but to Phoebe, it seemed like a lifetime. This was getting to be too much for her and now she started to weep. The squeezing finally stopped and even though she was still giggling as her breathing was heavy, she started to whimper for mercy. This tickling has gone on too far for her and she prayed it was over. Phoebe knew she had to take this moment to catch her breath and to allow herself to cry. More than anything, she wanted to have this sock taken out of her mouth so she could beg for her life at this moment. She did her best to beg and hoped La Diabla would finally let her go.

“Awww…someone is SO ticklish! I bet you never thought that today you were going to be captured and tormented by me. I bet you thought this was going to be a regular day and you and your mother would escape from this town without any kind of punishment. You say you heard of me. That means you know that there is no escape from La Diabla! You should be grateful actually. I am having fun with you. Wouldn’t you rather me have fun, than to be cruel and cut you open? That’s why I want to do, but this is getting to be fun for me. Listening to your horrific laughter. Knowing you are suffering. I may still cut you open, but I want to break you first. Like I said, this is the easy way….” La Diabla told her. She could hear the sobs coming from Phoebe and the desperate muffled begging. She wanted to wait until Phoebe calmed down a little before she continued her torture.

Phoebe heard the words coming from La Diabla and it made her even more sad. This woman had no intent on stopping and what was frustrating was that she was totally innocent. She never knew her mother was involved in such a criminal act. She could feel some anger building up towards her mother as now things were starting to make sense. When she arrived in Santa Selena, the main house was shut down by local law enforcement. When she came to this house, her mother seemed nervous, and she met Priscilla who just radiated criminality. She even got to meet the Russian bounty hunter Svetlana. Her mother also dodged her questions about what was going on, so what La Diabla said about her mother and the trafficking ring must be true. Her own mother was involved in a major criminal enterprise and may have done a lot of other things to make this outlaw come after her. The weight of this realization started to crash down on her and now she felt sad. Phoebe couldn’t even acknowledge her mother’s sins and beg for mercy, and she was going to continue to suffer. She may even be killed by La Diabla. All because of her mother.

La Diabla continued to listen to Phoebe’s cries, and she noticed it got deeper. She could tell the gravity of the situation was now impacting Phoebe’s mind and it was time to make her suffer more. She took her right hand and placed it on the left hipbone. She then gave a minor squeeze, just to get the woman’s attention. When she did the squeeze, Phoebe’s body reacted with a violent twitch. “Oh yes, you are going to suffer Phoebe. I can hear you crying and if you think that affects me, it doesn’t. In fact, I LOVE it when my victim’s cry. I want them to cry. It makes me very happy. I don’t think you should cry anymore though. In fact, you should………………laugh!” she taunted, then squeezed the hipbone.

Phoebe screamed in ticklish terror as she felt that right hand squeeze her hipbone. It was as though she got hit by lightning as a surge of ticklish electricity ripped through her. Her body started to convulse as she tried to get away from the hand. It was no use as the hand was firmly clamped onto her body and those rapid squeezes were driving her crazy. With her eyes still shut tight, she started to wonder if she was ever going to be set free. She did not like being so vulnerable and unable to get away. Her body then fell onto her back, and she lifted her head to see La Diabla still squeezing her hipbone. Phoebe hoped the sheer desperation in her eyes would get La Diabla to have some mercy on her. Her eyes were bulging, and she screamed into her gag. Her face was beet red, and she really tried to beg for mercy. All she saw was a wicked smile by the outlaw.

La Diabla loved the look of terror in Phoebe’s eyes. Her fingers then rotated on the hipbone, and it seemed to make the body convulse continuously. She couldn’t help but chuckle because the body was starting to flop around like a fish out of water. She then dug her fingers deeper into the area, and the body stiffened like a wooden board. “What’s the matter sweetie? Does this tickle you? I can’t even imagine the hell you’re going through. I bet this just really, really, really, REALLY tickles! If you think this is bad, what if I use BOTH of my hands?” she teased. She then placed her left hand on the right hipbone and then squeezed both bones simultaneously and felt Phoebe’s body stiffen once again. She felt her trying to arch her back up, but as she laid on the legs, she was able to use her own strength to push the body back down. She took her fingers and pressed deeper into the flesh and was rewarded with silent laughter. Her victim didn’t make a sound as the bones were being squeezed and she could tell she was in distress. She wanted to push her even further, so she did another squeeze.

Phoebe didn’t even know what to do anymore. She wanted to scream even louder, but she couldn’t. Her entire body felt nothing but that intense sensation ripping through her, and she felt her lungs were burning. Those additional squeezes only amplified her discomfort and she felt like she couldn’t breathe. She even hoped she would pass out as she did feel a little lightheaded, but most of all, she just wanted a break. Just any kind of mercy would have her gratitude. Then, it happened. The squeezing stopped and she felt the hands leave her sides and she heard an evil cackle. It didn’t even matter to her at the moment as she was desperately trying to recover from that sensation. Her entire body felt on fire as every single nerve ending was now at attention. As she tried to suck in as much oxygen as she could through her nose, she started to whimper for mercy. This was more than she could handle, and she prayed it was over. She started to beg for mercy in her muffled words, “please…please…no more….I can’t take it anymore….”

La Diabla saw her victim trying to recover from the intense sensation and she could hear the pitiful whimpers coming from her. She could feel the distress and now she figured it was time to confuse Phoebe. She loved keeping her victims off balance and the daughter of Gloria Wellington would be no different. She waited for Phoebe to calm down a little more, then she looked at the belly again. She saw it heaving up and down, trying to help bring in precious air. She then lowered her head and started to softly kiss the navel again. She knew Phoebe liked this sensation, and now it was time to get her purring again. Her lips made contact with the soft, yet perspiring skin and she could taste it. As she continued to kiss the navel, she started to softly caress the sides of Phoebe with her fingertips, which caused subtle little movements.

Phoebe felt the kisses on her belly, and she felt a sense of relief starting to wash over her. After that vicious hipbone tickling, this was definitely much better. Even though the soft kisses felt very nice, it was confusing to her. Why was the outlaw trying to torture her with vicious tickling, but would try to soothe her body with soft kisses? It made no sense, but she wasn’t complaining. The kissing was definitely much better than the tickling. She felt those soft lips kissing down her belly, right below her bra, down the stomach, directly on her navel, and that delicate skin under the belly button. She could also feel the fingertips softly caressing her sides which tickled her a little, but it also felt soothing. Phoebe started to moan, which was a combination of her recovering from laughing so hard, but also feeling the kisses. She really hoped her ordeal was over as she felt her body breaking down.

La Diabla continued to kiss the stomach and then she stuck out her tongue and started to lick the stomach area once again. Her tongue slid across the skin, and she could taste the salty perspiration that was there. The skin was getting more pink from all the touching that was happening and she loved how it looked. She then pressed the flat of her tongue against the skin and slid it from the sensitive skin below the navel, then across that button and back up the stomach. “Mmmm…you taste nice. You are *lick* such a *lick* tasty girl *lick lick lick* Do you like this? Does *lick* it feel *lick* good?” she teased as she continued to lick away.

Phoebe moaned in response as she felt that tongue licking on her belly. This was another surprising moment as she didn’t realize how the licking of her navel could feel so……..erotic. She didn’t know if it was because she actually liked it, or because her body wanted any kind of touch that didn’t tickle like hell. A moan escaped her lips and she actually started to writhe her hips. She didn’t understand why her body was responding to this touch after enduring such a brutal tickle attack. She never really had her own belly teased and played with, and maybe she was discovering a new, exciting way of getting aroused. Phoebe decided she would not fight anything right now; she was simply happy that she wasn’t getting tortured anymore.

La Diabla gave one final lick of the belly and then stopped. She could feel Phoebe’s body starting to writhe in lust and she smiled. She wanted to confuse this woman’s body, which would only lead to more torture. “You have such a sexy body Phoebe….So soft….so smooth…so……sensitive! I do wonder though. How are your ribs?” she said in a seductive voice, then placed her fingertips on each ribcage. She started to softly tap her fingertips and felt the body starting to flinch.

Phoebe started to realize that her ribs were the next target as she felt those fingertips tapping. She could feel the ticklish tremors building up and fear started to rise again. She was enjoying the belly play with the kisses and licks and now the fear of being tortured returned. She did not know what to do. This woman was going to push her body beyond her limits. This situation started to remind her of when she played with Bessie the day before. She knew how to tease the sexy maid with tickling, which got them both aroused. This was different. She didn’t try to torture Bessie, just get her body going. Now it was being done to her, but it was definitely different. Phoebe started to whimper as she felt the fingers still tapping her ribs and braced herself for what was sure to be a tickling onslaught.

La Diabla wondered what was going through Phoebe’s mind. She wondered if the young woman was about to snap and surrender her will to her, or if she still had fight in her. She was definitely a lot more ticklish than either Svetlana and Melissa, and knew it was just a matter of time before she broke her. The best part was that there still was so much more ticklish areas to torment. This was still the early phase of her plan. Before she decided to torment these obviously sensitive ribs, she let her mind wonder about Phoebe’s mother. She wondered how she would torture her. Should she do the same? Tickle her and then break her will? She remembered her promise to Darby to not kill her, but she would definitely torture that woman. It was amazing that she never came face to face with Gloria, but when that moment happens, the elder Wellington was going to regret it. La Diabla then snapped out of her trance and remembered the position she was in. Her fingers were still lightly tapping the ribs and realized that she had to be building a torturous anticipation for Phoebe. “I’m sorry, were you wondering when I was going to tickle your ribs?” she chuckled.

Phoebe started to whimper as she heard La Diabla mentioning tickling her ribs. She was indeed wondering when it was going to happen. The anticipation was driving her crazy as what seemed like an eternity passed by as the fingers were tapping on her ribs. Each tapped produced small mini tickle shocks and her nerves were on edge again. It stunned her, but she was hoping that the outlaw would continue the kissing of her belly again. That was enjoyable compared to what was sure to be torture. She lifted her head once again and started to beg in her gag. “Please…don’t do this to me..please don’t do this to me…” she whimpered.

“Awww…someone sounds so concerned that I am going to tickle her ribs. I bet you would rather have me do this?” La Diabla asked, then lowered her head again and started to kiss the belly area.

Phoebe let out a small moan as she watched and felt La Diabla’s lips on her skin. It felt so nice, and she was starting to crave that more and more. She definitely did not want to be tickled anymore, so soft kisses were definitely the better option. She nodded her head “yes” to La Diabla’s question.

“Or…….would you rather have this?” La Diabla asked, then tapped her fingertips on the ribcage again. She felt the ticklish tremors in Phoebe’s body, and it made her smile.

Phoebe felt the fingers on her ribs again and she felt those tremors. This was certainly not something she wanted, and she shook her head “no” vigorously.

“Are you sure? Hehehe so kisses instead?” La Diabla asked, then started to kiss the belly again.

“mmmm hmmmmm! Mmmmm hmmmm!!!” Phoebe grunted as she felt the lips on her stomach. She wanted to show enthusiasm to try and persuade the outlaw to keep doing those kisses.

“hehehe you’re so cute. You forgot something though…..” La Diabla started to say with a grin on her face. Her eyes then turned evil, and her smile turned into a snarl. “I want to….TORTURE you!!!” she laughed as she then started to gently squeeze her fingertips into each ribcage. She immediately felt Phoebe’s body thrashing around and it gave her such great delight. She really enjoyed that reaction and wanted to really push it. Her fingers focused on the surface area of the ribs and pressed into the bone. She absolutely adored feeling of the body writhing in ticklish agony.

Phoebe started to scream in her gag as she felt the fingers pressing into her ticklish ribcage. She definitely knew how ticklish her ribs were and it was a very sensitive spot. There were a few times when Bessie would touch her ribs as they made love and it made her quiver and did her best not to laugh. But now this outlaw was going to use that weakness against her, and she was scared. The way she was tormented already let her know that this was not going to be a walk in the park as well. She could feel the fingertips pressing through her skin into the bone and wave after ticklish wave really started to affect her. She shut her eyes tight and just laughed heartily into her gag.

La Diabla continued to wiggle her fingers into the ribcage and shifted her attention to the right ribcage. She could see the bones as Phoebe was a thin woman and she was going to take advantage of this. She took her thumb and right index finger and pressed them into the top part of the rib, just below the bra and did a quick “circle” of that area, which forced a loud squeal from Phoebe. A sadistic grin formed on her face as she loved that sound. She continued to circle her finger in that spot and the feeling of a quivering body got her more excited. “Oooh!!! Someone has such ticklish ribbies! I think we will count how many ticklish ribbies you have! Well, how many you have below this bra of yours. You know, maybe I should take the bra off. Wouldn’t that be nice?” she asked as she paused her tickling to allow her words to really set in.

Phoebe was grateful the rib tickling stopped, but then her mind registered what was just said by La Diabla. Did she just really say that her bra should be taken off? She lifted her head quickly in shock and stared at the outlaw, who was staring at her chest! Humiliation washed over her as she realized that woman was going to completely embarrass her. She would not accept having her own breasts to be bared! La Diabla was not a lover! Phoebe did not go around showing off her breasts to others, only lovers. The last person to see them was Bessie! She started to beg in her gag, hoping and praying that it was just a threat, and her chest was not going to be exposed. Her whimpers fell on deaf ears, and she grew concerned as she saw La Diabla now holding up the knife! This was really going to happen. This evil woman was going to expose her and there was nothing she could do to stop her. She tried to pull her wrists down again, but they were tied tightly over her head. She felt her breath leave her body as she saw the knife heading towards the garment and the blade was very close to her skin. Phoebe’s body tensed up with sheer fright and nervousness as the blade was now under the garment ready to slice. She started to whimper as it was going to be soon, her breasts were going to be naked.

La Diabla quickly looked up at Phoebe’s face and could see the fear. This was something she truly enjoyed. The fear written on a victim’s face as she was about to humiliate them. This was going to be a sweet moment as humiliating a rich woman had extra meaning. Growing up poor, especially after her father died, La Diabla had to endure taunts from rich girls because she was poor. She saw them in their fancy dresses and their fancy shoes, walk around as though they owned everything. They would ridicule the poor people and demand that they do favors for them. Whether that was cleaning their shoes or fetching them something to eat, the rich girls around town would demonstrate their air of superiority every chance they got. La Diabla remembered how much she hated them and one time, she embarrassed one of them by punching her in the face, then knocking her to the ground into the mud. Once the young lady was in the mud, she would then strip off the pretty dress and cut it into shreds with a knife. The look of shock and embarrassment on the debutante was well worth going to jail for the night. The young woman was laughed at by the other poor kids and she went crying home to her father, who in turn had La Diabla arrested for assault. She was only 17 then, well before her El Guapo days and her first time in jail. She didn’t care, and after that day, those rich girls tried to avoid her at all costs. If they crossed paths, they just rolled their eyes and walked away. They knew better than to mess with this young Mexican American woman. La Diabla now looked at Phoebe and she thought she could see that “arrogant rich girl” in her. It was time to embarrass the young woman. “Hmmm…judging by your chest size, I bet you have some very nice tits. Let’s take a look, shall we?” she teased. She then started to slice the strap in the middle of the bra.

Phoebe felt shame washing over her as she saw the knife starting to slice away at her bra. It was going to be moments until her breasts were bared. She started to whimper in her gag, begging the outlaw to not do this. Then she gasped as the knife finally cut through and her bra felt really loose. She then held her breath as she saw the knife get placed down on her belly, while La Diabla’s hands grabbed each cup of the bra. Her eyes went wide when the cups started to peel open and soon, they fell to the sides. Her breasts were now exposed. She started to whine as she felt the cool cellar air hit her breasts and her body shivered, which slightly shook her mounds. What really worried her was the look on La Diabla’a face. There was this look of evil intentions and she hoped that her breasts were not going to be harmed. Phoebe started to beg again, her muffled sounds starting to fill the cellar.

La Diabla’s eyes were focused on the now exposed breasts. She did like what she saw, the B size breasts with the light brown nipples were before her very eyes. The breasts were nice looking, as they had a nice round shape to them. She took her left hand and gently touched the right mound and nodded her head. The skin was very soft and felt delicate. As she gently squeezed the breast, she looked up at Phoebe’s face and saw the look of humiliation. A surge of energy flowed through her own body as she knew she was humiliating this young woman. “Awwww….you shouldn’t be ashamed. You have VERY nice tits! They look so sexy. I bet your lovers have always enjoyed these titties. You know, if you weren’t a Wellington, I might have tried to scoop you up myself and really give you pleasure. Like this…” she teased. She then lowered her head and gave the side of the right breast a gentle kiss.

Phoebe’s head lifted up quickly as she felt a kiss on her right breast. Did that just really happen? Did the outlaw really just kiss her mound? She was so confused at this point. How can this woman be so cruel by tying her up and tickling her half to death, but then tease her in a sensual way? Her emotions and her pleasure desires were so conflicted. Her body actually liked the belly licking and the kiss on her breast got her pleasure center excited, but the tickle torture was too much for her. She then felt that hand gently squeeze her tit and she groaned. She had no idea what to expect anymore and that is what frightened her.

“You did like that, didn’t you? It’s ok. You can enjoy it. I guess I am not pure evil like your mother after all! I like playing with girls too. In fact, I might even try to give you pleasure you never felt before from another woman.” La Diabla told her, completely unaware of Phoebe’s sexual escapades from her life. Her plan was to get the body in a state of confusion, so her torture can be more effective. She then lightly stroked her fingers underneath the breast, trying to test the sensitivity. As she expected, she felt Phoebe’s body flinch and she knew that these cute breasts were going to be ticklish as well. Now, it was time to have a little more fun. She placed her arms above the mounds and rested them on the exposed armpits. “Here’s a question for you. Would you rather have me touch your titties or have a little fun in your armpits?” she smiled.

Phoebe heard the question and felt the hands resting in her exposed armpits. A large wave of ticklish anxiety flowed through her body as her armpits, much like everywhere else on her body were hyper ticklish. After having her tummy tickled, and her ribs and hipbones, her armpits were going to be extra sensitive. She started to whimper a little and shook her head, pleading through her gag for no more torture. This whole ordeal was already too much, and she wanted to be set free. Whatever her mother did to this outlaw, she was paying the price.

“Awwww sweetie…you sound so scared! You don’t want me to play with these armpits? But they feel SO soft and SO smooth. I will hand it to you rich gals, you sure take really good care of your bodies. So soft and delicate. Makes really good ticklish targets. You didn’t answer my question though. I guess I have to decide myself……” La Diabla grinned. She loved listening to the desperate muffled sounds coming from her victim.

Phoebe wanted to cry at this moment. Her body was in a high state of nervousness as she knew her armpits were about to be tickled. She didn’t know if she could survive all of this. She couldn’t beg for her sanity with this now saliva soaked gag in her mouth. That situation was also getting worse as she could taste the sweat from the sock even more. She remembered being told it belonged to the Russian bounty hunter and she had no idea if the woman ever washed her feet or not. Even if she did, the sweat from the sock was now penetrating her tastebuds and she wished this nightmare was all over. As she prepared herself the best way she could for the armpit tickling, she was taken by surprise when the hands moved away from her pits and suddenly, she felt them on her ribs!

La Diabla almost lost it laughing when she saw the reaction from Phoebe as she started to tickle the ribs with her fingers. The woman beneath her was going wild as the tickle attack was a surprise. She absolutely loved doing this to Phoebe. She totally psyched her out, as she knew Phoebe was probably preparing for her armpits to be tickled, or even her breasts to be groped, so she never saw the ribcage tickling coming. La Diabla slid her body back down on Phoebe’s legs, so she could lay down on them and use her position to really dig into the ribs. She used the tips of her middles fingers to press into each respective ribcage and do small circles into the flesh. The sound her prisoner was making sounded very animalistic and desperate. She continued to rotate the tips of those fingers into the flesh, falling into a distinct rhythm. The fingers just repeated the circles over and over again and the laughter increased even more. She then decided to move her fingers down to the next bone in the cage and started to rotate there. The rib tickling assault was closer to the sides of her victim, near the breasts and it was a sight to see those exposed breasts quivering. This was definitely a perk of this job. She loved watching women’s breasts jiggle in front of her, especially while they were laughing uncontrollably.

Phoebe continued to scream into her gag as she felt those dastardly fingers rotating on her ribcage. When they moved down the cage, it sent more intense ticklish shockwaves through her body, and it was driving her crazy. She definitely did not expect her ribs to be tickled, she was certain it was her armpits. It didn’t matter though, her body was ticklish all over and the more she was tickled, the worse the sensations became. One good thing was her mind was no longer focused on the humiliation of her breasts being naked, it was more about wishing this tickle attack would stop. She was desperately grunting in her gag, hoping for some kind of mercy. She wasn’t always the praying type of woman, but right now, she was sending prayers to have this moment end.

La Diabla stopped her finger rotations on the ribs and allowed Phoebe to get some air back into her lungs. The last thing she wanted was this woman to pass out on her. That wouldn’t work with her plan. She rested her fingers on the exposed ribcage, to make sure Phoebe realizes they are still there, but to take advantage of this rest. She could see the chest heaving up and down, she could hear the wheezing sounds and desperate pleas. She even started to see a sheen of sweat forming on this torso and she smiled. She wasn’t even done with her torment and as she thought about how she was going to tickle other parts of this woman’s body. Her eyes lit up when she thought about tickling the armpits, and what she had in store for the breasts. La Diabla also chuckled to herself lightly when she thought about what was going to happen when she got to this woman’s feet. She hoped they were cute feet, so she could enjoy tickling them even more. She also wondered if she should expose this woman’s most private spot, to complete the humiliation. “Decisions, decisions. I got so much to do!” she thought to herself.

Phoebe continued to breathe hard, trying to gain some strength back. Her body felt twitchy as the hands of the outlaw were still on her ribcage. Fear started to grow again because she knew she was going to be tickled any moment again. The tickling was bad enough, but the anticipation was even worse. She really started to understand how effective the tickling method was, as she liked to tickle Bessie a lot. She thought about how much fun it was to get Bessie to laugh and flash that sweet smile. At this moment, she wished it was Bessie tickling her, instead of the most feared woman outlaw in the West. It was surreal that this moment was happening. Her eyes started to water up again, as the anticipation was driving her crazy. She even flinched hard when she felt the slightest movements of the fingers on her skin. Her sensitivity reached a whole new level and that meant the tickle hell was about to be even worse.

“Ok, do you feel better now? Do you want me to stop tickling you?” La Diabla teased.

“mmmm hmmmmm! Mmmmm hmmmm!!!” Phoebe grunted with great intensity. She did not want to be tortured anymore!

“But we are having so much fun! You should feel honored actually. Being tickled by La Diabla is something you will always treasure! You want me to let you go now? Had enough?” La Diabla teased.

“mmm hmmmm….please…” Phoebe groaned. She had a sneaky feeling she was not going to be set free, but she had to try anyway.

“You are a strong woman Phoebe! Most women I tickled, they usually snap and lose their mind. Not you! It is like your body can endure anything! So, let’s put it to the test!” La Diabla laughed as she then pressed the tips of her fingers on the outside edges of the ribcage, located on Phoebe’s sides, while her thumbs pressed more into the center of the cage area, by the belly. She could really feel this woman’s ribs and the laughter sounded very desperate.

Phoebe roared into her gag as she felt those fingers massaging, pressing and probing her ribs. The tickling attack was efficient and even while she was laughing, she was amazed on how talented La Diabla was in tickling her. This outlaw must have used this form of torture multiple times in her life because she was so good. The helplessness continued to wash over her as she tried to twist her body, but with the hands on the ribs, she couldn’t move much. She didn’t realize how much her own breasts were shaking and she did not care about her modesty at the moment. The only thing in her mind was the jolt of ticklish energy flowing through her body. How long was she going to be tortured? The horrifying thought of being tickled forever crossed her mind and that sent her in a panic. With a new rush of desperation, she tried to scream as loud as she could in the gag, hoping that someone in the house would hear her and come to her rescue.

La Diabla could hear the cries for help through the sock gag and she smiled. She wanted Phoebe to get this desperate and call for help. She did not want that help to arrive just yet. She wanted to torture Phoebe, and soon, she would release the gag so that the remaining members inside the house would arrive. She started to wonder who would arrive first. Gloria or Priscilla? She really hoped it was Priscilla, just so she can exact her revenge on the woman who caused everyone so much grief. While her fingers continued to rub, poke, and press into the ribcage, she started to think about what she would do to either crime boss once she captured them. She thought about killing them, as they deserved, but the promise she made to Darby prevented that. For Gloria, the woman who mainly financed this entire operation should definitely suffer. La Diabla figured she would probably hurt the woman physically, and maybe even use some cream on her after tickling her as well. That woman was responsible for torturing Darby. That woman was responsible for ordering the hit on her and Darby. She was going to pay, and tormenting her daughter right now was part of that revenge. But Priscilla, that woman was a different matter. She started to reflect on their rivalry. How it all began in Mexico, and she couldn’t help but smile when she remembered how she tied Priscilla up and tickled her all over her naked body. It was such a wonderful moment, and she was about to break that woman until her blasted husband showed up. She also started to remember how Priscilla got her own revenge by tying her up, and tickle torturing her. That was the worse she ever suffered, and she even had her feet beaten. Her feet were still very tender at this moment from that assault. But Priscilla went above and beyond evil by capturing Cheyenne twice. These thoughts made La Diabla angrier as she thought about the entire ordeal that she, Darby and Cheyenne endured. La Diabla then snapped out of her trance as she heard the pure, raw, guttural screams of Phoebe as her fingers continued to press into the ribcage. “Oops..” she laughed to herself as she paused her tickling. She thought she may have gone on too long while she was so deep in her thoughts.

Phoebe let out a loud, desperate groan as those fingers finally stopped rotating into her ribcage. It seemed to go on forever. The fingers kept rotating and rotating and rotating and rotating and rotating all in the same ticklish spot and the sensations kept getting stronger. She felt herself getting lightheaded and she was desperate to breathe. She felt this woman was actually trying to tickle her to death. Once the fingers stopped and she tried to take in as much oxygen as she could, she started to cry. Tears fell from her eyes as she was desperate at this moment. She kept mewling under her gag, begging for mercy. She needed a rest, or she would surely pass out, or worse, go into cardiac arrest. Phoebe wanted to leave this horrible cellar and get away from this dangerous woman. Sadness flowed through her as the stark realization of her being trapped and no escape was very heartbreaking.

La Diabla heard the cries and when she looked up, she saw the tears coming out. She smiled as she knew she really pushed Phoebe at that moment by accident. She was so wrapped up in her memories of Priscilla, that she lost track of time. She knew she had to calm this woman down a bit, so that she could recover for another round of tickle hell. “I’m sorry….did I go a bit…overboard?” she whispered.

Phoebe heard the question and groaned. “OF COURSE YOU DID!!! YOU TORTURED ME YOU CRAZY WOMAN!!!” she thought inside her head. She was happy she didn’t say that out loud or La Diabla would continue to torture her even more. She whimpered a “yes” and continued to let the tears fall. Then she felt something on her belly again and it forced a soft moan from her lips. She felt lips kissing her belly again and even though it was an evil outlaw doing this to her, it felt really nice, especially after being tickled so viciously. The kisses continued on her belly, and she craved more. Her body did not want any more tickles, so she hoped La Diabla kissed her the rest of the way. It stunned her to think that having any kind of sensual interactions with this woman was a good thing, but it was sure better than being tickled. Phoebe shuddered as she felt the kiss on her navel and then she felt the outlaw’s tongue licking her navel again. It tickled a little, but it sent a jolt of sensual energy through her body. At this point, she didn’t care if the outlaw kissed her entire body. She didn’t care if her very own sex was stimulated. She just did not want to be tickled anymore.

La Diabla continued to lick across the belly and plant very soft kisses on the navel itself. She wanted to calm Phoebe’s body down a little before she began the next round of rib tickling. She could hear the soft moans coming from her prisoner and knew she was really driving her crazy. Sensually teasing her victims was always fun because whether the women wanted to or not, their bodies would start to surrender to her after being tickled so much. Even Priscilla and her strong will succumbed to this kind of torment where she would rather enjoy a sexual interaction than be tickled. Now, it was time to get Phoebe going. “Mmmmm….I’m so *kiss* sorry for *kiss* tickling you *kiss* so long…I will *kiss* make it *kiss* up to you. I will *kiss* all *kiss* over your *kiss* body you pretty girl *kiss* *kiss* *kiss*” she teased as she kissed all over the belly area.

Phoebe moaned louder as she heard the seductive words and for the first time in this hellacious situation, the thought of being kissed all over her body sounded very soothing. Maybe this was the end of her tickle torment. Maybe La Diabla realized that she did no wrong and she was apologizing to her in this kind of way. Her mind was so desperate at this point, if it meant having sex with the beautiful outlaw, it sounded amazing. She giggled a little as she felt the tip of the tongue circling on the outer edge of her navel again, then felt the kisses again. She groaned with some passion when she suddenly felt hands on her breasts and felt the very soft squeezes. She was shocked that she was getting turned on right now and her nipples stiffened. Her whimpers through her gag started to sound more sensual as she was getting into this kind of touch.

La Diabla’s eyes looked at her prisoner’s body and could see how it was reacting to her touch. This was the moment her victim’s body was surrendering itself to her, so she could do anything she wanted. She saw the stiff nipples and knew Phoebe would probably crave sex at this time, even after being tickled for so long. She then used her thumbs to gently caress the nipples and she felt Phoebe’s body react with a strong moan and the body shook. A devious smile formed on her face as her prisoner was definitely getting aroused. “You like that don’t you? I bet you want me to touch you in a very loving way…Don’t worry pretty lady, I am going to make you feel…….so…….good.” she whispered.

Phoebe’s mind was spinning as she was so surprised how her body was reacting to this touch. How could she become aroused after being tickled so much? She remembered her play time with Bessie and tickling can lead to arousal, but after being tickled against her will? Her mind started to remember a fantasy she had as she grew up. She imagined what it would be liked to be captured against her will, and someone would softly tickle and caress her body. This was a strong fantasy for her, and the insane thing was it was becoming true. She figured if it ever did, it would be by a man, or a woman she really liked. Maybe even Bessie, although she preferred to tickle the beautiful maid. It was the notorious outlaw La Diabla of all people and she didn’t know what to think anymore. This was all so confusing for Phoebe, but her body was loving the touch. It was far better than being tickled. When she felt those thumbs rubbing her nipples, jolts of arousal hit her body hard and for the first time, she started to feel a little wet. She really hoped this would keep going as she was curious about what was going to happen next.

“That’s right Phoebe, enjoy this. Your poor body was tickled by this mean ol’ outlaw, and she is so sorry for tickling you. You poor thing….I am going to make you feel so good right now. I will give you more kisses and licks. I want you to start thinking about where my tongue will go. Right now….it will taste your belly. The next place *lick* could be your………nipples *lick* *lick* *lick*.” La Diabla teased as she continued the licking belly play.

Phoebe groaned in delight as she heard those words and felt that soft, wet tongue licking her skin. She started to imagine how it would feel to have that tongue licking her nipples and another jolt of arousal flowed through her. Her moans started to get louder as she was feeling so good.

“After I *lick* your nipples *lick* *lick* *lick* then I will *lick* move my tongue towards *lick* somewhere *lick* special on you *lick*. I think you will *lick* love where *lick* my hot *lick* wet *lick* tongue *lick* goes. I want to *lick* taste *lick* your *lick*…….pussy…mmmmmmmmmm *lick*” La Diabla whispered in a seductive manner.

Phoebe groaned in pleasure as the tongue continued to lick her sensitive belly and when she heard those seductive words, her body responded. Her nipples started to swell, and her mind started to imagine what it would feel like if that sweet tongue did lick between her legs. Her mind then threw caution to the wind as she now wanted to have that kind of relief. The tickling was already ruthless, so she deserved some pleasure! She had been horny the entire time when she arrived at this house and saw Bessie. The moment between her and the beautiful maid was definitely erotic, but no sexual contact happened because her mother could have walked in at any moment. Last night, she laid in her own bed and imagined having a naked Bessie with her and she even managed to keep herself from touching between her own legs. She wanted to build up her desire and crave an orgasm. Now, she started to imagine it was Bessie on top of her, licking her belly button and she could hear that sweet voice teasing her, telling her that she was going to get her pussy licked. Her sexual energy started to increase and now she felt herself moaning even more.

La Diabla smiled as she could hear the sexual moans coming from Phoebe and it was just moments before she would push this woman into insanity. She did one long, slow lick on the belly and she could feel Phoebe’s hips starting to grind. Then her eyes turned to evil slits, and she placed her hands right back and the ribs and started to squeeze into them. “tickle tickle tickle” she taunted.

Phoebe’s mind came back from that erotic trance and exploded into laughter in her gag. She was not expecting to be tickled again! Her mind was fully into the scenario of Bessie and her making love and now she felt those wicked fingers squeezing her very ticklish ribs and she exploded. Her head shot up and she made eye contact once again with La Diabla. It chilled her to her bones when she saw the outlaw looking right back her with a menacing look in her eyes. This woman was definitely trying to torture her. Torture her in the most cruel way. Get her horny, then tickle her half to death. She slammed her head back down on the cot and all she could do was convulse wildly on the cot. Her legs shook, her hips were grinding, and her upper body trembled. Phoebe’s mind was so wracked with sexual confusion, it made the ticklish sensations even worse. She felt those fingers pressing into her skin and could feel them rotating in the rib crevices, sending her into more hysterical laughter.

La Diabla was greatly amused at Phoebe’s reaction as her fingers pressed into the ribcage. She started to wonder just how long this woman can take this amount of tickle torture before she snapped completely. She loved the feeling of the ribs under her fingers, and she continued to rotate them on the bones. She then started to move her fingers down each bone, trying to get to the end of the ribcage. With each poke and press, the laughter continued to flow like wine. She could also feel Phoebe’s body starting to tire as she didn’t writhe under her touch as much. When she finally made it to the end of the cage, she used the index finger and thumb on each hand to really burrow into the flesh. La Diabla giggled to herself again as the body beneath her started to writhe again. “Oooh! I found a sweet spot!” she teased.

Phoebe felt those fingers pressing into the bottom of her ribcage and it drove her wild. Wave after ticklish wave consumed her body’s nervous system and she felt like her lungs were going to explode. She would later admit that the outlaw definitely knew how to tickle someone. She always thought she was a good tickler, but this woman was much better at it. The way she was able to find all her sensitive spots amazed her. She even found spots on her body she didn’t know was a sweet spot. She never knew that her ribs could be this ticklish. She never knew about her hipbones. A scary thought filled her mind as she started to wonder where else would be a sweet spot on her body. She truly hoped she didn’t go for a spot she knew would be her undoing.

La Diabla continued to rotate the pads of her fingers on the cage and the sound of the hysterical laughter made her feel good. She knew Phoebe must have been having horrible thoughts in her mind, because she remembered when her own ribs were tickled in that cavern. The way Priscilla and especially Helga tickled her ribs, it made her almost lose all sense of reality. That experience she went through let her know just how bad tickle torture was to someone’s mind. She always knew it would be a hellish experience, but that time in the cavern gave her a much better understanding. Her fingers started to slow down on the pressing and now she used the tips of her nails to lightly graze across the delicate skin. She liked how the skin was pinkish because of all the hand pressing she did, now she could titillate the skin itself. The deep, tortured laughter slowed down, but then it turned into giggles and the body started to flinch. La Diabla stared at her nails slowly trickle from under the breasts, down the cage, all the way towards the stomach and side area, only to trickle right back up until they reached that soft spot right under the breasts. Once her nails touched that skin, she noticed the body started to shake. “Oh yes, these tits are ticklish..hehehehe” she chuckled to herself.

The light fingernail tracing on her skin was really getting to Phoebe. She could feel their deadly paths going up and down her rib cage and she just could not stop giggling. It was driving her crazy, but it was not as bad as the finger presses. Then another wave of fear went through her mind as she felt those nails touching underneath her breasts. That sensation really got her worried because it tickled a great deal. She started to feel ashamed because that moment reminded her that her breasts were exposed. The only clothes she had left on were her underwear and stockings. This woman was certainly staring at her breasts and knew they would be a target. She hoped the outlaw would touch her nipples, which did feel nice, rather than trying to tickle her there. “Please…please….please…” she whimpered in her gag. She was really hoping for mercy.

La Diabla stopped her tickling and lifted her body up and could see the look of desperation on Phoebe’s face. She could see how red the face got from all the tickle torture. The brown hair was a mess. The face was sweaty, and she could see the chest heaving up and down from exhaustion. She could hear the soft whimpers coming from behind the gag and she shivered. An excitement flowed through her body as she thought about what was next. She looked at those exposed underarms and figured it was time to play with those. She moved her body up and now she straddled Phoebe’s waist and lower part of the belly. She then leaned her body down and was face to face with Phoebe. She planted a soft kiss on the forehead and with her left hand, she started to stroke the sweaty hair. “Awww…you seem so tired. Are you ok sweetie?” she smiled.

Phoebe continued to recover from the rib tickling and now she felt the kiss on her forehead. She could hear La Diabla’s words, and she started to calm herself. She went through tickle hell from this woman, but she would also be sweet to her. She looked at the outlaw’s face and saw that smile. Was this woman really trying to torture her or was she playing with her? She could be so ruthless, but also so sweet. When she heard the question about if she was ok or not, she didn’t know how to respond. Every nerve in her body was on fire, but also aroused. It was the most surreal feeling.

“I think you have been through a lot. You know, you should blame your mother for all of this, because what I am going to do next, you are really going to not like it….” La Diabla threatened. She then lifted her body and sat on the hips of Phoebe. She stared at the exposed armpits and smiled. The pits themselves were smooth, with no hair. She then took her left hand and placed it on the surface of the pit. Then she slowly placed her right hand on the exposed pit. Her eyes then locked in on Phoebe’s and a devilish grin formed on her face. “Guess where I am going to tickle you next…..” she smiled.

Phoebe was staring at La Diabla and when she heard the words, she was at first confused. She was still trying to comprehend why she had to suffer for her mother’s sins. Then, when she felt the hands on her exposed armpits and heard the tickle threat, her eyes bugged out a strong wave of fear smack her across the face. Her armpits were next! She slowly shook her head “no” and she started to murmur under her gag. She could not have her armpits tickled! That would be cruel and unusual punishment! Her armpits were highly sensitive, and she thought she avoided having them tickled a little earlier. Now, there was no escape and her whimpers got even stronger. “Please…not there! You can’t tickle me there! I will die!” she attempted to say in her gag. Then she felt her entire body tense up as a bolt of ticklish electricity rocked her very soul.

La Diabla smiled as she started to scurry her fingers across the smooth armpits and felt the body beneath her squirming wildly. Her fingers started on the outside edges of the armpits and slowly moved their way across the pit, trying to get to the inside edge. She figured she would tickle both armpits at the same time, that way Phoebe’s body could not twist in a certain direction. She would stay flat on her back and endure the tickle hell she was about to go through. When her fingers made it to the center of the armpits, she kept them there and started to scurry them in place. She opted to use the pads of her fingers for now, she would use her nails in due time. “Someone has ticklish pits! Yes she does! Yes she does! Such tickly wickly skin! Does this tickle? Does this drive you insane? Awww… poor baby. She has very ticklish pits! I could tickle these all……..day………long. “ she teased in a baby talk tone.

Phoebe screamed into her gag as she felt those fingers touching her hypersensitive armpit skin. This was always a weak spot and if this evil woman wanted any secrets out of her, she surely would have given them up. There was only one spot on her body that was worse than her armpits, and she was grateful that spot wasn’t tickled so far. But right now, her vulnerable underarms were exposed, and she was going to suffer. She tried to beg in her gag, but she couldn’t even form the words. When those fingers started to scurry in the middle of her armpits, it put her into a silent laughter, and she tried to arch her back as the sensations overwhelmed her nervous system. Phoebe couldn’t arch her back as La Diabla sat on her waist. Her eyes were wet with tears again as those fingers just would not stop scurrying. They just get spinning and spinning and spinning all over her skin. She felt part of the nail scritch along the skin and that send her into orbit. She managed to arch her back a little and remained in her silent laughter.

La Diabla giggled as she witnessed her victim going into silent laughter. This was something she always enjoyed. Tickling someone so much, that they couldn’t even make a sound when they laughed. She knew that feeling as she endured it herself in the cavern. It meant the body was on the edge of being pushed over the edge at any moment. She felt Phoebe trying to arch her back, so she quickly lowered her right hand from the left armpit and did a quick squeeze on the left hipbone. “Bad girl! Trying to knock me off of you huh?” she teased.

Phoebe’s body immediately slammed back down on the cot as she felt that squeeze on her hipbone that definitely sent a large ticklish shockwave through her body. She definitely did not expect that move and she had no idea on what to do. She was trapped, tied down, and being tickled in her most ticklish areas by a woman that showed her no mercy. This woman was punishing her for something her mother did. Fear gripped her body as she realized she might actually die from this, or best case scenario, pass out. Her head felt lightheaded and, in a way, she hoped for either option. This was not a child’s game being played. This was not some innocent tickle happening, it wasn’t even the erotic tickling she truly enjoyed with lovers, especially Bessie. No, this was torture. Her body couldn’t handle it anymore and she really hoped she would just pass out. Then, the tickling stopped.

“Uh uh uhhhhhh….no passing out on me sweetie!” La Diabla teased as she pulled her hands away from the pits. She could tell Phoebe was about to pass out and she wasn’t going to let that happen. She sat on the waist, crossed her arms and just looked down at her prisoner. She heard her coughing in her gag and could hear the heavy breathing., A sheen of sweat was glistening on the chest of Phoebe, and she wanted to let this woman calm her body down, so she could resume her torture. “That’s right, just breathe. Breathe……in……..out……breathe in……..breathe out….” she told her.

Phoebe felt her lungs burning and her senses were scrambled. She did feel some relief as the tickling stopped, but her body still twitched from the remnant sensations in her body. She also heard the soothing words, telling her how to breathe. She followed the words and could feel precious air filling her lungs and calming her body. It seemed like the ordeal would be over as she felt her conscious mind returning. She slowly opened her eyes, her lids fluttering open, and things were hazy. Her eyes were shut tight for so long, her vision was a bit hazy. Then, things inside this cellar came back into focus as she saw the ceiling of the cellar then her eyes looked down and she saw that beautiful face of La Diabla. She could see the woman’s soft smile on her face and could see her lips moving telling her how to breathe. She really hoped she would get mercy at this moment as she started to whimper. She really hoped this woman was done with her so she could be free again.

“Awww….someone looks SO tired! Listen sweetie, I know tickling you is not something you are enjoying right now, but if it makes you feel better, it makes ME feel better listening to you suffering and laughing. I have had a very tough day so far and I am not even close to finishing. I look at you like a wonderful break today. I am having a lot of fun. In time, you will look back on this moment and realize that you having that last name, is not exactly a good thing after all…..Because of your last name, it brought you to me.” La Diabla told her. She then started to have a small chuckle come out, then it started to grow and soon an evil sounding laugh came from her lips.

Phoebe closed her eyes again and felt the tears falling from them, and down the side of her face. This was a horrible nightmare she was going through and from the sounds of it, her torment was not over. She started to whimper heavily under her gag as she just didn’t want it anymore. It was not her fault she was born into the Wellington family. It was not her fault her mother was shady. She was sad that she had to pay for her mother’s sins. Then her eyes popped right back open as she felt those evil fingers barely touching her armpits again! She saw La Diabla’s face once again close to hers and her arms were extended forward, meaning her helpless armpits were about to be tormented once again. She shook her head in disbelief and her voice became panicked. “No…..no….no no no no no no…..please don’t!!” she screamed into her gag only to sound muffled.

With a cruel smile on her face, La Diabla started to lightly scurry her fingertips on the skin. “Yes….yes.. yes yes yes yes yes yes yes!!!!” she taunted in return. She then placed the tips of her nails on the skin and now she was lightly stroking them all over armpit skin. She didn’t have a deliberate plan of attack with her nails, she just decided to do a “buckshot” attack where her nails would tickle in all directions. This would drive any victim crazy as no part of the affected skin would escape. Her nails moved at a very fast pace, and they struck all over the area. They danced at the top of the pit, the outside edge of it, in the center, back to the top, then at the bottom, then the outside edge, only to go right at the inside edge. She couldn’t help but smile as she saw the hysterical reaction from Phoebe. The woman’s body writhed like crazy, her head was rocking side to side, the muffled laughter was strong, the breasts were jiggling around, and the arms were trembling. “Kitchy kitchy kitchy KOO!!! I tickle YOU!!!” she taunted.

Phoebe eyes rolled into the back of her head as those nails were all over both armpits. The feeling was indescribable to her. It tickled, but there was something more intense about the ticklish feeling. It was as though it drove down deep into her soul, where every single nerve in her body felt it. She truly realized she was in hell. Her mind started to flash images of Hades and it dawned on her that this woman was in fact named, “The She Devil”. It was an appropriate name as she felt the tickle torture of her armpits. She continued to scream into her gag, which was soaked completely. She could still taste the sweat of Svetlana’s sock, but it did not matter to her. All she could think about were those nails in her pits. The worst part was when they landed in the middle of the armpit and even pressed into that area. That was without a doubt the most ticklish part of her armpit. Her body continued to bounce, and she felt herself getting lightheaded again. Phoebe started to feel good as she was going to pass out and this tickle hell would be over. Just a few more moments and blackness would wash over her. Then, right when she felt herself on the verge of being in the land of the unconscious, she felt the fingers stopping again and felt a gentle slap on her left cheek. She let out a loud groan as she was so close to a blissful unconscious state and this woman stopped her. “why…why don’t you just let me sleep….” she said in a muffled sound.

La Diabla could translate what was being said behind the gag and she reached her hands down and started to play with the nipples on each breast, trying to soothe Phoebe back into consciousness. Her plan was working perfectly, and it was time for the next phase. She continued to play with the nipples and could feel them getting stiff. A smile formed on her face as she heard the soft moan again. When she saw Phoebe’s eyes open up again, she rested her hands on the breasts and stared down at her. “There there sweetie. I am all done tickling your armpits…just relax. Just relax. Remember, breathe in……breathe out… Breathe in…….breathe out…..Breathe in……breathe out….” she cooed in a very soft tone.

Phoebe could feel the hands on her breasts, and it did feel nice after all the tickle torment she just went through. Her mind was becoming focused again after being so close to passing out and she groaned. There was good news at least. She wasn’t going to be tickled in her underarms again, so she could be happy. However, that niggling feeling of fear was in her mind as she figured out that her armpits were not going to be tickled, but somewhere else would. Afterall, the outlaw did not say she was done tickling her period. She could feel how stiff her nipples were and her arousal started to get stronger. This was a cruel game. Torture, then pleasure. Phoebe made eye contact with La Diabla once again and through that look, she begged for mercy.

A large wave of excitement flowed through La Diabla. She could see the desperate look in Phoebe’s eyes and her own adrenaline surge. It was time for her favorite part of tickle torture, and she could not wait to see Phoebe’s reaction. “I bet your breasts love my attention. I do have good news for you. I do plan to give you such erotic pleasure. It is your reward for being such a good sport! I also have some bad news for you…..” she teased with a smile.

Phoebe felt some excitement in her body as she heard that she would get to experience some erotic pleasure. Her breasts were a weakness when it came to sex, and she loved having them played with. She did not care if this wanted criminal would be the one to play with them, she just wanted to experience pleasure after this hellacious ordeal. Then her body shuddered when she heard that there was some bad news too. She looked intently at La Diabla and saw this woman’s sadistic grin.

La Diabla saw the look of worry in Phoebe’s eyes and then she lowered her head. Her face was now directly in Phoebe’s and they were eye to eye and if she wanted, she could kiss Phoebe’s lips. “The bad news is…..it is time to tickle your feet….hehehehe”

Characters featured (mainly) in this part:

02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png

UP NEXT: La Diabla continues her fun and Darby/Cheyenne finds someone......

Ok folks, how did you like this chapter? Like I mentioned, things are really going to pick up now! Thank you for being such amazing fans and the ride is almost over for this story. There are some epic moments still to come! Thank you for any comments you give!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back