• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sandra Bullock

brummie

youtu.be/mLFvpon9bh0

Just seen this on an interview with Sandra Bullock and Channing Tatum.

Edit, at 1:54

Last edited by a moderator:
Great find! I think Channing is on the top of the list of celebrities likely to have a tickling fetish.

Reminds me of Ronda Rousey and Melina Perez. I remember seeing Ronda saying how violently ticklish she was. And with Melina, she talked about how ticklish she was on her Patreon and she said something similar to how Channing described Sandra Bullock's reaction to being tickled.

Channing Tatum is the MVP! First, he tickled Rachel McAdams to exhaustion and now he told us a little secret of Sandra Bullock!

Here's a clip:

Attachments

• Sandra Bullock & Channing Tatum Are Convinced They Were Separated At Birth _ Ask Me Anything _ E.mp4
    3 MB
Well, he opened the door wide for her, and she did not step through. Very little reaction from her, unfortunately.

How was she supposed to react?

I mean, anything would have been nice instead of her just staring straight ahead expressionless as he mentioned how ticklish she was.

It was like he was describing how paint dries.

This is a great find but some people will never be happy or satisfied no matter how much you give them, it’s the case of much wants more on this site sometimes. Sadly Wolf’s comment hits the nail on the head

Nevertheless this is a good find, thanks for sharing

Dude, this is the TMF - "normal" people acting like anything other than a fetish model is somehow considered hurtful.

For me, Toesheldback's point was misunderstood because he didn't say that the video was great, but once he's into tickling I think he liked it. It's a great media, but someone could think that it could have been even better if she said something by herself. Like a lot of women have already done in that type of situation (and they weren't fetish models in majority)...

Unfortunately, she didn't. But ok, it continues to be a wonderful material...

Dude, this is the TMF - "normal" people acting like anything other than a fetish model is somehow considered hurtful.

Ah yes the 'ole "I am am so superior to the other posters here even though I am posting here anyway," a favorite of douchebags everywhere. A post you don't like isn't indicative of the collective userbase.

Channing Tatum is the MVP! First, he tickled Rachel McAdams to exhaustion and now he told us a little secret of Sandra Bullock!

Here's a clip:

Wait, he tickled Rachel McAdams that bad? How did I miss this?

Ah yes the 'ole "I am am so superior to the other posters here even though I am posting here anyway," a favorite of douchebags everywhere. A post you don't like isn't indicative of the collective userbase.

Except when it is; even the mods acknowledge tickle fetishists can be hilariously demanding while taking umbrage at anyone who fails to fit their expectations.

Channing Tatum has tickled Sandra Bullock, Rachel McAdams and Amanda Seyfried. Is this dude lucky or what? Now you have to assume that he TORTURES his wife Jenna Dwan Tatum on a regular lol

Seems like his post touched a nerve there

Fact is it’s true, whether you want to listen to it or not it’s true and it’s not like there isn’t PLENTY of proof of it on multiple threads throughout the forum. Wolf is right and There was nothing “superior” about that post, not sure how you came to that conclusion. If there wasn’t any evidence behind it sure, but there’s plenty

Channing Tatum describing how violently ticklish Sandra Bullock is isn't a good enough response? She didn't say anything, but she didn't really need to. This also isn't a fetish video, so they did not bring up tickling to try and appease anyone, it was just supposed to be a funny quirky thing to talk about. Most people just see someone being ticklish as humorous.

You guys crack me up. All I posted was it would have been nice if she had reacted to his descriptive “admission” on her behalf. Rolled eyes, a knowing nod, a shiver, a playful punch in the arm - anything. I didn’t say the video sucked.

To take it a step further, I found it interesting that Sandra didn’t engage at his question, but she did a lot in other parts. I’m a big Sandra Bullock fan, so I was interested.

You guys crack me up. All I posted was it would have been nice if she had reacted to his descriptive “admission” on her behalf. Rolled eyes, a knowing nod, a shiver, a playful punch in the arm - anything. I didn’t say the video sucked.

To take it a step further, I found it interesting that Sandra didn’t engage at his question, but she did a lot in other parts. I’m a big Sandra Bullock fan, so I was interested.

It seems that it's something that bothers them as a stereotype of tickle fetishists here on TMF. And, unfortunately, we know that this thread will be soon closed or, at minimum, some posts will be deleted (like this one I'm writing, maybe). I hope, at least, that the whole thread won't be deleted, because the media is great and so is the new confirmation on Sandra Bullock...

I'm with you. A reaction like that coming from Sandra would make a great video even greater. Like Olympia Valance or Janel Parrish have already done (and they are not fetishists). That's not a problem to think in that way. A lot of storm in a teapot for nothing here...

Wait, he tickled Rachel McAdams that bad? How did I miss this?

They were in a movie together named "The Vow", in which they were a couple. And she had lost her memory or something like that. Tickling Rachel McAdams was part of the plot in the movie, he tickled her a couple times on it. And he talked about it in an interview. There's also a scene on a blooper reel in which he tickled her and she had a violent reaction, she said she was even sorry after that:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?307972-Rachel-McAdams-is-it-tickling-to-you

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?217991-Tickling-in-The-Vow

Channing Tatum has tickled Sandra Bullock, Rachel McAdams and Amanda Seyfried. Is this dude lucky or what? Now you have to assume that he TORTURES his wife Jenna Dwan Tatum on a regular lol

Wow, I'd forgotten about Amanda Seyfried. You're totally right. What a great scene with her, by the way...

Now, that concerning her wife would be a dream to know!

Does he know because of some BTS shenanigans or is there a tickle scene in the movie?

Does he know because of some BTS shenanigans or is there a tickle scene in the movie?

Don't know if there's a tickle scene in the movie. But, considering the way he said it, he may have tickled her in the backstage and between the scenes...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back