• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michelle the ticklish MILF and the cheerleaders (FFFFF/f non-con, upper body, feet)

Last_Rider

Usual intro of "Longtime reader, first time poster", with this being my first story posted here I'm open to feedback.

"What do you mean you're not going?!"

Ashley shrunk just a bit, her petite 5'1 frame seeming to decrease in size as Sandra looked at her with shocked eyes. Sandra grabbed the smaller girl by the arm and pulled her into a corner of the locker room, "Ash, you can't miss this one. We need you if we're going to qualify for Nationals. What happened?"

The two were cheerleaders, their squad had been training like demons as the competitive season was approaching and they finally had a shot at qualifying for bigger competitions if they did well at the regionals that were coming up. Sandra's intensity shone from her ice blue eyes, her brown hair cut into a sharp bob and framing her slightly round face. Ashley sulked backwards into the wall of lockers, her arms folding around her upper midriff as she spoke. "It's not my fault! Mom wont sign the paperwork." Ashley was practically in tears as she thought about having to tell her squadmates and their coach that she couldn't go with them.

"Ugh," Sandra rolled her eyes and shifted her weight to one foot, "that's so stupid! I mean, we're all legally adults anyway right?"

"It's a liability thing," a third voice joined the conversation. Amy stood a bit shorter than Sandra's 5'9, her rich mahogany hair done up in a high ponytail, "plus all the waivers for competitions like this."

Sandra rolled her eyes again as they started changing into their workout clothes, "So why wont she sign? She worried about her baby girl or something?"

Ashley gave a dejected sigh and plopped onto one of the benches, "No, she knows you all can take care of me. It's my grades."

"Wait," Amy looked over, taking more of an interest in things now, "what's wrong with your grades? Isn't your brother doing most of it for you? And if not, why am I dating him again?"

"Because," Sandra shot Amy a devious look, "you're kind of a slut. And you can't stop talking about his-" Amy interrupted the train of thought by tossing a shirt at Sandra, her face turning a bit red.

"No, no, it's not actually my grades," Ashely said, "Mom found out about all the help. Now she's taking a stance about my 'cheating' and whatnot." She looked down at the floor, her posture sagging even more, "I'm so sorry guys."

Sandra sat beside Ashley and put an arm around the smaller girls shoulders, "Ash, this is our last shot. We've all worked way too hard for this, I wont let it fall apart. Don't tell anyone else, OK? I've got a plan, or at least an idea." She gave Amy a meaningful look, Amy smirked and nodded, "It's worked before, and I think it'll work here. Are you still driving that big SUV?"

Ashley nodded, brushing her pale blond hair away from her face.

"Good. Pick us up after school gets out, I know who to bring with us for this. Then we just need to find your mom, can you call her or something?"

Ashley gave another nod, "Yeah, I can find a reason to get her to come here. But, I mean, what are you going to do?" She glanced up hesitantly, still a little unsure of the situation.

"Don't worry about it. Just get her to agree to come over. Better yet, offer to pick her up."

Ashley nodded again, then quickly changed and headed to the gymnasium while Amy moved over to Sandra, "Are you sure about this? We could get into real trouble you know."

Sandra sighed, crossing her arms under her rather large bust, "Yeah. We need her. No one flips as clean as she does, she's the easiest to catch and the easiest to toss." She poked around her locker for a second, finding a nail file and handing it to Amy, "Make sure this gets back to me, I know you don't have one. Oh, and send Kristen and Marina my way at some point today. The more the merrier, right?"

At various points during the school day Sandra was approached by the two fellow cheerleaders in question. Kristen grinned when Sandra told her the plan, agreeing immediately, "Sure thing Sandy. I'll be ready." Sandra smiled at the honey blond as she headed off. Marina felt her eyes widen when Sandra approached her, "Are you sure? I really can't afford to get in trouble Sandy, do you really need me?" Sandra smirked and leaned in closer to the curvy latina, "You're not really going to pass up this chance, are you?" Marina felt her face flush just a bit, and she shook her head. "Good girl, see you after school." She watched as Marina scurried away, and heaved a deep sigh. This would work. It had to work. She'd devoted way too much time, sweat, tears, and everything else to be tripped up at this point. The last period of the school day she devoted almost entirely to filing her nails into the implements she knew she'd need.

Michelle Howard cursed lightly as she walked down the sidewalk. Ashley had called her, insisting she was needed at the school, "Probably about that competition again," she muttered to herself. She stood 5'7 with porcelain skin, fiery red hair, and had flashing green eyes. The urgency of in Ashley's voice had compelled her to leave the house not long after she got back from work, she was dressed in black heels, a dark pencil skirt, a white button down blouse, and her legs were encased in black nylons. Ashley had said she was close enough to meet her mother at the corner of their street and, sure enough, the black SUV was idling there. A slight frown crossed her face when Sandra rolled down the passenger window, "Hey Mrs. H! Hop on in." Michelle didn't fully like Sandra, that girl was a bit too intense, but she smiled at her anyway.

"Thanks for meeting me, now what's this all about?" Michelle climbed into the middle row of the SUV, both Sandra and Ashley half turned from the front seats to watch her settle in. Before Michelle could even buckle up the three girls in the third row pounced. The struggle was brief but fairly intense, Marina climbing over and wrestling her way across Michelle's lap, pinning the woman in place while Kristen and Amy fought over her arms. Sandra half climbed over the center console and started grabbing at her legs while Michelle fought. The outnumbered older woman struggled while half shouting, "What are you doing! Get off of me!" Eventually Marina managed to occupy Michelle's left hand, leaving Kristen and Amy free to double up on her right. The cheer squad had prepped the SUV for this, and Michelle only now noticed the cuffs attached to the headrests on the middle row.

"NO! Stop this!"

She screamed out and tried to fight, but the combined force of Kristen and Amy got her wrist through the cuff, and they latched it. From there getting her other arm in place was easy enough as they wrestled the feisty woman into the middle of the row. Marina and Sandra had a fight on their hands as they pulled at Michelle's legs, but Ashley's help turned the tide and they got the long legs stretched over the console, where Sandra had a loop of rope waiting. She deftly lassoed Michelle at the ankles, the other end of her rope already secured to the frames of the front seats. All of the women took a second, panting at the exertion while Michelle yanked at the restraints.

"You're all in serious trouble! Just do you think you're doing!" Michelle's red hair hung disheveled across her face as she yanked at the restraints, her green eyes staring daggers at Sandra.

Marina sat up on Michelle's right and Amy climbed over the seats to settle on her left while Kristen scooted into the middle of the third row, directly behind the trapped MILF. Sandra glanced at Ashley and told her "Drive, Amy will give you directions," then turned again to face their captive. "Well Mrs. H, we really need Ashley for the competition. It's kind of a big deal, and everyone here has worked really hard for it. So we need you to sign the paperwork so Ashley can come."

As Sandra spoke Kristen started smoothing Michelle's hair, gathering it up and pulling it over the back seat before starting to stroke her fingers along Michelle's neck.

"Like hell I will! Let me go-eeeeEE!"

Michelle's words were interrupted as Kristen began lightly grazing over her neck with the backs of her nails, very lightly tickling up and over her neck, her jawline, even dipping just low enough to trace her collarbones. Michelle squirmed as Kristen's feather light touch danced around her neck. Sandra smirked at the bound redhead, "See, we kind of figured you'd be difficult about this. Fortunately Ashley let slip a bit of a weakness of yours," Michelle shot her daughter a vengeful look but Kristen slid her nails to Michelle's inner arms and danced them there, forcing another smile to her lips. "A bit about just how," Sandra's smile widened and she traced a fingernail along the top of Michelle's foot, "ticklish you are."

As though on cue Amy slid a hand over and squeezed just above Michelle's let knee. Her skirt had ridden up during the struggle and Amy had easy access to her knees and lower thighs. The rapid squeezing made Michelle bounce and she gave a little squeal. "Stooooahp thahah!" She shuddered as Amy pulled out her phone and started giving Ashley directions, "Stay off of main street, we're just gonna drive around and tickle her until she breaks." Michelle's eyes widened in horror, but as her lips parted to protest Marina attacked her ribs and she could only cackle in laughter. Marina wiggled her deft fingers between the ribs and couldn't stop her own smile as Michelle tossed back and forth.

"I think I've got a good one here," Marina hummed as she played around with a few different ribs, "almost like having a piano!" To demonstrate she moved up closer to Michelle's arm pit and got her laughter to pitch up an octave. Kristen grinned over Michelle' shoulder and slid her light touch down her arms and nestled her thumbs against the center of Michelle's arm pits. She didn't move them yet, just let the threat hang there as Sandra spoke again.

"So Mrs. H, feel like signing yet?"

Michelle fought to catch her breath, eyes darting wildly around the car, "Listen, girls, stohahahahahp! AHAHAHAHAH!" In response to her denial Kristen pressed her thumbs in and began vibrating them. The response was immediate, Michelle tossed back and forth, her hair whipping around. "NOHOhohoho! Yooouuu bihihihitchesssSSSS!" She gave a little wail and Kristen stopped her assault.

"Bitches," Sandra sounded more than a little off put as she turned to face the panting woman, "Oh it's on now!"

Michelle's eyes widened as Sandra reached for her high heels, "No, wait, please, I didn't meeHEHEHEN IT!" Amy gave a little spider tickle under Michelle's left knee as Sandra slowly started reaching for the shoes. Marina gave a soft, "Dios mio," as the unmistakable sound of high heels being removed from nylon covered feet seemed to echo through the car. Michelle had exquisite feet, well shaped, arches with just the right amount of bend, and long slender toes currently topped with a glossy dark purple polish. Sandra made about an equal production of removing the other shoe, then everyone took a few moments as Sandra let the tension build. Michelle whimpered softly, her feet had been freshly pedicured and were unbearably ticklish. Marina watched, slightly transfixed, as Sandra held up her nails and mockingly blew on them. She'd spent all day making sure they were ready for just this moment.

"What's the matter Mrs. H? No more insults?" Sandra mocked their bound captive as she slowly moved her nails closer to the helpless feet.

"Wait, wait, please, you can't! I'm sorrEEEEEE!" Michelle's begging turned into a single high pitched squeal as Sandra zipped one nail up the middle of her arch. Sandra grinned and poked at Michelle's soles, just prodding and lightly dragging her nail around while Michelle's feet started flailing around. They crossed, scrunched, and tried to evade the torturous digit Sandra used, but all to no avail. For the moment Sandra was content to let her feet try and move, it was fun to chase them around and it was giving Marina a real show. Marina had a foot fetish and Sandra had chosen her for just that reason, she was watching with rapt attention as Sandra poked and teased as Michelle's feet. "Oh, can't get away now, can you." Sandra verbally taunted Michelle as she struggled, "How about here? Oh, that's a good spot!" She exclaimed as she spidered her nails right where the heel of Michelle's foot met the sole.

"NOHOHOHOHO! AHAHAHAHAHA, MERCEHEHEHEEHEH!"

Sandra paused her probing as they came to a red light, watching as the even more disheveled MILF panted. Kristen resumed gliding her fingers around her neck and collarbones, deftly undoing a button on her blouse and exposing just the top of her deep cleavage. Ashley couldn't deny the slight thrill she was getting out of watching her mother get tickled silly, and her eyes darted between the nylon covered feet and watching Michelle's face in the mirror as she panted. Sandra noticed Ashley's nervous energy and smiled at her, "Alright Ash, your turn." She gripped both of Michelle's big toes in one hand and pulled them back, stretching her feet taught under the sheer nylon. Michelle's eyes went wide and she glanced around. They were in the middle of traffic but nothing would look out of the ordinary to anyone who happened to glance over, especially if the other car was lower than the SUV. Kristen leaned closer to Michelle's ear and spoke softly to her, "D'aww, poor you. Is your little girl gonna getcher helpless. . . ticklish. . . widdle feetsies?" Her fingers fluttered over Michelle's collarbones again, making her squirm as she looked at Ashley.

Michelle shook her head almost frantically, but Sandra, Marina, and Amy had started an "Ash-ley" chant, encouraging the petite blond to tickle her mother. Kristen smiled and taunted Michelle some more, "She's gonna do it. She's gonna reach over and get those poor little feet!" Ashley bit her bottom lip again, then shrugged and with a muttered "Why not," reached over and with one quick motion raked her nails from just under Michelle's toes all the way down to her heel. The feeling of nails scraping down her feet made Michelle squawk in laughter again, but this time it seemed to trigger a frenzy in her tormentors. Kristen sank her fingers into Michelle's armptis and started tickling them, Amy gripped the top of her left knee and squeezed, and Marina started lobster clawing at her lowest ribs. She bucked and howled, cackling with forced laughter. Sandra kept a firm hold on her toes with her left hand, her right spidering up and down, the nails she'd so carefully honed scraping the nylon over her tender nerve endings while Ashley handled the other foot. Ashley mostly tried to copy Sandra's technique, but focused a bit more just where the arch of Michelle's foot met the ball. Kristen's tickle talk amped up just a bit, "Coochie choochie coo! Who's a helpless little tickle bug? That's right you are!"

Michelle wailed as she thrashed, "I CAH, I CAH, I CAH-CAH-CAHANT!"

"Can't what Mrs. H," Sandra questioned as her fingers started wiggling at the base of her little pinky toe, "Can't sign? Well that's a real shame isn't it?"

The tickling at the base of her toes caused Michelle's laughter to go hysterical, the her face was turning nearly as red as her hair while she bucked, "IHIHIHI CAH-CAHAHNT BREHEHEHEHEHEHETHE!"

A honk from behind them startled the group and Ashley blushed, getting back to driving as the light was green now. Amy relaxed her attack on Michelle's knees, checking her phone again. Kristen started gently stroking again while Michelle sobbed, her chest heaving as she tried to regain herself. Marina relaxed her assault as well, glancing at Michelle's feet again with longing. Sandra scratched at both of Michelle's feet, she was backing off on the pace though. "Oh, well, breathing is important I guess," Sandra smirked as she surveyed the partially wrecked older woman.

"Plehehese," Michelle half giggled and whined, "stahahap!" She was a panting mess, her feet quivering helplessly in Sandra's grasp while Kristen drew lazy designs across the top of her chest. Her brain was fuzzy, her chest heaved as she tried to regain her breath, and stars were swimming around her vision. The grip on her feet was a little looser now, Sandra just kind of idly drawing her nails up and down the sides and across the tops of them. It was still slightly maddening but less intense. Her feet weakly tried to move, to cover each other, but Sandra just kept up the light grazes. Sandra paused her light torment and locked eyes with Michelle, forming her hands into talons, then cocked an eyebrow and asked, "So, ready to sign?"

Marina felt her stomach sink, she was certain Michelle would agree and end their fun. More importantly, she hadn't had a turn with Michelle's feet, and she badly wanted a go at them. Marina was one of Ashley's best friends, but she harbored a rather serious foot fetish and she'd been lusting after Michelle's feet for a few years now. The fetish had grown in her for a while, but it had fully bloomed the first time she'd caught sight of Michelle barefoot when she was lounging on the couch with her feet propped up on one of the couches arms. They just looked perfect to her, pale, soft, everything well formed. Ever since she'd fantasized about a moment just like this one, having those feet be hers to play with. Now, here, to be so close, she couldn't let the chance slip by. Amy saw the rising fear on Marina's face and shot her a little wink before looking back at her phone. Something very interesting popped up on her alerts.

Michelle was still woozy, but she swallowed and opened her mouth to speak, "Ye-AHAHA! NOHOHO!" As she did so Amy struck, her fingers wiggling at the back of Michelle's knee, just where her thigh began. The attack was short, but intense enough to get the reaction she wanted. Sandra sighed and shrugged as Michelle looked over at Amy, furious and horrified in equal parts. "You! You fucking little bitcHCHCHEHEHE!" Her curse was cut off as Kristen sank her fingers in Michelle's underarms again, "Bad language Mrs. H! Here I thought you knew better."

Sandra shot Michelle a death glare, "Oh? Fucking bitches now, are we? Tell me something," she reached for the nylon at the center of Michelle's right foot and pulled it away from the skin, "which is worse?" The sound of ripping nylon send a cold spike of fear down Michelle's spine. Sandra tore the material and pulled her foot through it, the appendage now completely bare. She skittered her nails across Michelle's left foot again prompting a burst of laughter, "Nylon," she took a long moment and let Michelle's fear build before she brought her nails down onto her right foot, "or naked?"

The feel of Sandra's nails on her bare skin sent more laughter pouring from Michelle and she started thrashing again. "Ah, ah, I dohohohon't know!" She wailed as Sandra went back and forth between her feet, scoffing at the lack of answer and redoubling her attack. Marina whined audibly and looked at Sandra, "Sandy, please?" The plea got Sandra to halt her attack, she'd been wiggling her nails into a few of the wrinkles that formed when Michelle scrunched her toes. "Alright, when we stop we'll switch places." The answer got a little squeal from Marina and the curvy latina bounced in her seat, then tickled at Michelle's ribs again.

Amy smirked, "Ashley, take the next left. I think that'll work nicely." Ashley nodded, her right hand reaching down to tickle her mother's left foot on occasion as she drove down the road. She was more or less oblivious to the nearly hysterical laughter as she came to the rail road crossing, just as the lights started flashing and the arms started lowering to block traffic. Sandra hopped out of the car and swapped places with Marina, Michelle feeling even more nervous now. The helpless woman got a closer look at the nails that had been tormenting her feet and she whimpered. Marina was practically vibrating as she climbed into the front seat, her dark eyes glued to the vulnerable feet before her. She could hardly believe it, and her hands actually shook as she rested them on the center console.

Sandra moved her hands towards Michelle's abdomen, her blouse had come untucked some time ago, and she started plucking at the buttons. The skin of her tummy and waist was the same flawless ivory, but Sandra stopped undoing buttons as soon as her navel was revealed. Amy reached over her shoulder and Kristen rummaged around for a moment before handing her a pen, capped with a fuzzy decoration. Michelle whined softly, "Plehehese. You've got to stop this!" Kristen then clapped a hand over Michelle's mouth, quieting her as Sandra addressed her. "Got to stop? But us little bitches don't follow orders, right? Besides, we're not just here for your signature. There's also the matter of poor Marina to deal with." Michelle instinctively scrunched her toes, trying to hide but Amy trailed her new fuzzy tool around Michelle's tender navel while intoning "Keep your fucking feet still." The maddeningly light tickle made Michelle squirm, but she fought to keep her feet still as Marina stared at them.

Sandra made a show of clearing her throat before continuing, the slow moving freight train just now coming into view on the tracks. "You see Mrs. H, poor Marina there has been suffering. She's got a foot fetish," Marina flushed and gave a brief "Hey!" before settling back down, "And you have been positively tormenting the poor girl." Michelle looked over at Marina, a mixture of fear and surprise in her green eyes. Marina had spent many hours at their house, had been a wonderful friend to Ashley, and she'd never even picked up a hint of this. She tired to give Marina a more sympathetic look, but Marina seemed not to notice. "So," Sandra continued, "Marina, since you've been the victim of those flirty feet you get to decide their fate."

Michelle tried to shake her head, to agree to sign, anything to break up the flow of what was happening. She reflexively scrunched her toes and Amy undid another button from the bottom of her blouse, leaving only two buttons left and a lot of her torso bared. Kristen smirked and chuckled in her ear, "Too bad you didn't just sign, I've seen what Marina can do to a pair of helpless widdle footsies." For her part Marina's eyes were going wide, and sparkled with intensity. She was bouncing just a bit in the seat, her slightly shaking fingers rested on the rope around Michelle's ankles, her heart starting to accelerate.

"Marina," Sandra's voice brought her back to the moment, "what do you think? Do you want to punish those sexy soles?"

Marina nodded eagerly, she reflexively licked her lips while taking in the sight again of Michelle's helpless feet.

"And, more importantly, how would you like to do that?"

Marina spoke in a rush, an excited explosive exhale of "Tickle torture!" then dove into Michelle's feet. Michelle laughed into Kristen's hand and thrashed, Marina didn't have any finesse right now, just assaulted her poor feet with fingers. She spidered all over the sole, all ten fingers dedicated to wriggling up and down her bare right foot. Marina was diligent in her fervor, nails finding every little wrinkle and crease as the foot flailed around. After a moment she grabbed the top of Michelle's foot with her left hand and forced it to bend down, showing off all of the creases and keeping the foot from moving, then her right hand started dancing all over the textured wrinkles.

Michelle howled with laughter, her head thrashing as Kristen released her mouth, "NOHOHOHO! STAHAHAHAHAHAP! NAHAHAHAAHAT THE TOHOHOHOHES!" Ashley idly scratched up and down the nylon clad foot as she watched the train rolling by, occasionally sneaking looks at her mother in the rear view mirror. Marina was enjoying having the foot trapped, Michelle's skin was baby soft as she got regular pedicures despite her ticklishness. She was using her nails on the pads of her toes, working one digit at a time, seeing which were the worst spots. The contrast between lighter nylon assisted tickling from Ashley and Marina's near frantic exploration was pulling her apart. "GAHAHAHAAHADDAMMMMAHAAHAHAHIT! NOHOHO MOHOHOHOHOHOREHEHEHE!"

Amy sighed and lifted her fuzzy pen again, "Pretty sure I told you to keep your feet still bitch." With startling accuracy she plunged the thin fuzzy implement directly into Michelle's navel and started twirling it between her fingers. "Maybe next time you'll listen." Michelle's laughter turned into a prolonged higher pitched squeal, her abs flexing as she tried in vain to move away from the tickling intruder, as her squeal drew out she sucked her belly in, her hips swaying side to side in a futile bid to get away from the sensation. She had no idea her navel was this ticklish, and that damned little toy was brushing over every single nerve ending hidden away in there.

Marina paused her assault on Michelle's trapped foot, deciding to switch up her targets. She'd given each pad ample attention, now she had another tender spot to explore. She used the flat of her palm to push all of Michelle's toes back, flexing her foot and keeping it in place, exposing her next target. Michelle had wonderfully formed toes, and Marina gave a soft exhale of "Pretty!" when she saw the base of those toes and where they connected to her foot. With all the toes pulled back that tender valley was open for her, and her free hand dove into it with abandon.

Michelle lost it again, howling and cackling with laughter, her head thrashing back and forth. "NAAWHAHAHAHAHA! WAHAHAHAHAT THAHAHA FUHUHUHUCK!" Ashley thought that spot looked like great fun, wondering idly if the nylon would make it worse. She pulled back the toes on Michelle's left foot and began scratching her nails along the base of her toes. Tears were streaming down Michelle's face as she desperately tried to kick her legs, to pull free of the restraints, anything to give her some relief. The cuffs around the headrests clattered as her arms tugged and shook, her ample cleavage rippling and giving Kristen a really nice display as she looked down over Michelle's shoulder. Amy was still twirling the fuzzy pen in Michelle's bellybutton, Michelle's stomach was already rather toned but her forced laughter made her abs pop under the pale white skin. Amy smirked and used her free hand to dig into the abs, wiggling fingers between the muscles and watching as Michelle bucked up and flopped back into her seated position.

Something about that last movement caught Sandra's eye though, and she furrowed her brow. "Hold up, I want to see something." Ashley and Amy both halted their attacks, Marina released the toes and began rubbing her thumbs up and down Michelle's arch, unable to fully detach from the object of her obsession. Sandra scooted around in her seat, then moved her hands up and undid the last two buttons on Michelle's blouse, slowly pulling the garment aside and revealing her torso. What had caught Sandra's attention was a flash of the bra, and she had to double check this. "Damn Mrs. H! They're that big in a sports bra?" The bra in question was black and purple, a necessity today as it was laundry day and her regular undergarments were currently air drying, and had a zipper in the front. Sandra reached for the dangling zipper and began tugging it down. Despite her vision swimming Michelle panted and pleaded, "No, plehehese, no more," but Sandra ignored her weak voice and finally undid the zipper, letting Michelle's impressive breasts spring free.

Michelle's breasts were as pale as the rest of her skin, currently glistening with just a hint of sweat. Her areola's were a pale pink, on the larger side, her nipples only a slightly darker pink. Despite their size her breasts were surprisingly perky, the soft skin rippling as they settled against her body, now free of the bra. "Holy shit!" Sandra breathed out the curse, staring at the large breasts. Sandra had always been proud of her bust, but Michelle put her to shame. "What the fuck are these? DD cups?"

"No way, E's at least!"
"Aren't DD and E the same thing?"
"Nah, I think maybe Mrs. H has a different meaning!"

Ashley felt her face burn. She'd long been jealous of her mom's body, her own frame being very petite, and this felt almost like an insult. "What, are we going to measure my mom's boobs now? Come on, jet get her to sign already." Ashley tickled the nylon covered toes again, making Michelle laugh and bounce. When she moved her soft breasts swayed, jiggling in an almost hypnotic rhythm. Sandra reached back and swatted at Ashley's hands, "Hang on Ash."

Kristen reached down, her fingers now finding smooth bare skin in Michelle's armpits, and she sunk the pads of her thumbs into both of them then vibrated them. The motion sent Michelle laughing again, and sent her breasts dancing. "Wow, look at that," Kristen snickered in Michelle's ear, "so much more to tickle." She let the threat hang in the air as Sandra grinned evilly. Sandra made a show of holding out her nails, letting Michelle get a good look at the digits that had tormented her feet. She mockingly blew on them as she moved into a position where she could reach both breasts. Her hands formed into talons again, fingers slowly wiggling, clawing their way closer and closer. Michelle's breathing picked up, her eyes wide as she shook her head in desperate denial about what was coming.

Sandra's nails started at the tops of Michelle's breasts, skittering across then down the sides, her nails dancing along the soft skin, then back up and down between them, working her cleavage. This produced an entirely new kind of laugh, a "NeeOOOO! NeeOOOO!" as Michelle tried to fight off the ticklish assault. Sandra took her time working the perimeter, slowly starting to get closer and closer to Michelle's nipples. Her nails circled the areolas, tickling relentlessly, picking up the pace as Michelle bounced on the seat and laughed. The closer she got to the hardening nubs the more Michelle's laughter changed, pitching down to a "NOHOHOAHAHAHA! OHOHOHOHOAHAHA! NAHAHAOHOHOT THA TITS!"

Kristen couldn't help herself, she reached down as Sandra started focusing on tickling just the edge of Michelle's areolas and pressed the large breasts together. Amy took her fuzzy tool and started idly running it up and down Michelle's deep cleavage while Sandra's nails started moving onto the areola itself. Still, Sandra avoided the pointed tips of her breasts, letting the nipples harden and start to ache. Kristen got back to her verbal teasing, "Look at those big ticklish titties. Why don't you say it? Say 'I've got big ticklish titties' and maybe Sandra will go easy on your nipples."

Michelle thrashed, trying to move, to get away, but Kristen's hands were keeping her breasts propped up and leaving them easy prey for Sandra's attack. "I-I-I-AHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAVE TITITITHIHIHAHAHAHAAHAH!" She couldn't form the sentence and resorted to howling as those devilish nails got closer, and closer. Her nipples were throbbing, and much as she dreaded what was coming they craved some kind of attention. It was torture, knowing she'd hate it even more once they got there, but part of her aching to have something, anything touch her nipples.

Sandra crept her fingers closer, until her nails caressed the very base of Michelle's erect nipples. She then gave both of them a little tickle, curious to hear what that would do. Michelle obliged with a "WOOOHOOHOOHOO!" The reaction took everyone just a bit aback, then Sandra grinned. "Oh, that's awesome! Do it again." Then she went at the poor pink nipples with a will. Her nails tickled around the base, then sharply up over the tips, making every nerve ending fire in their wake. After a moment she shifted all of her attention to Michelle's right breast, letting Amy start dragging her damnably fuzzy implement around her left nipple. Amy's aim was impeccable, she dragged the tickling fibers over the very tip of the hard nipple while Sandra used one hand to pinch at the base while the nails of her other hand flicked back and forth over the length of the helpless bundle of nerves.

Kristen's evil grin never abated, "So Mrs. H, ready to sign yet?" Michelle kept hooting, Sandra and Amy syncing up their assaults to maximize the effect, "HOOO! WOOO! YEAHAHAHAHAH!" Michelle couldn't think, her nipples were on fire, her head thrashed back and forth, but she couldn't get the sadistic ticklers away from her chest. Stars were swimming before her eyes as the two cheerleaders relentlessly attacked her nipples. Her chest heaved as she tried to get breath into her lungs, but each tickle caused it to burst out of her in another "NOHOHOHOHO!" Marina had regained a bit of herself and was idly drawing patterns on Michelle's right foot with her fingers, somewhat enthralled by the busty MILF's reaction to her nipples being toyed with. Michelle gasped out "IAHAHAHAHA CAHAHAHAHAAHAAAN'T BRHEHEHEEHEHETHEHEHEHEHE!"

That seemed to be enough to get Sandra and Amy to slow their assault, letting their captive gasp for air. "I think we've found your most ticklish spot Mrs. H," Amy smirked as she spoke, then zipped her pen along the swell of Michelle's breast, just where it started to curve upwards. Michelle gave a little "EEK!" in reply, and Sandra gave her an evil grin. "Though, we should check everywhere, right? Kristen, would you do the honors?" Kristen didn't reply, but her hands slipped down and firmly gripped each of Michelle's nipples. Then slowly, drawing out the dread of anticipation, she lifted the heavy breasts up and exposed the underboob. Amy grinned as well, and passed her pen to Ashley. Michelle felt her breath quicken, "No, no pleheheHEHEHE!" but her begging was cut off as Sandra set her fingers against Michelle's ribs and began walking them up her torso to their target. Amy started reaching as well, but Marina briefly interrupted her. "Amy, do you have it?" Amy paused, fished in her backpack for a second then passed Marina a small white container.

Sandra struck first, her nails scratching and tickling all along the helpless tender underboob, trying to get everywhere at once as her nails skittered along. Amy took a more methodical approach, tickling along and looking for the most ticklish spot she could find and eventually settled on a spot a couple of inches directly below the areola. Michelle started wildly tossing her head from side to side, "NOHOHOHOHO! NAHAHAHAHAHAT THEHEHEHEHEHRE!" Kristen smirked as she jiggled the impressive boobs by their nipples, "So many 'No's' Mrs. H. When one single 'yes' could save you. Could save your poor ticklish underboob from all those tickles. Oh who's got ticklish underboob? You do!" Kristen started moving the breasts back and forth, pressing them together sometimes so her side boob could be assaulted, then pulling them apart so Sandra and Amy could work her cleavage.

Ashley gave a little huff and scowled to herself as she drew the fuzzy pen along her palm. "Well," she glowered over the seat at her mother as she thrashed and begged, "if you're big stupid boobs are going to be out your feet should be naked too." Then she reached down and the sound of ripping nylon was heard again as she tore the nylon from Michelle's left foot then started dragging the fuzzy pen cap around the toes. The toes started flexing, trying to escape but Ashley was more interested in what Marina was doing. "What do you have there Mar?"

Marina glanced up from the jar, "Coconut oil," she said as she undid the lid. It was in the more solid form and Marina dragged her fingers across the surface collecting the oil, "Would you help me? I need her feet slick for the next part." Ashley nodded and followed Marina's lead, taking the white material then warming it between her hands until it became liquid. Marina started applying it to Michelle's feet, slowly and deliberately getting every inch of the sole, the heel, the ball, and the stems of Michelle's toes all slick and shiny. It would have felt good if Michelle had been able to process it, but her brain was overloaded from the tickling to her breasts. Tears were streaming down her face as she tossed her head around, she kept hitting Kristen's arms as she tried to fight free, her laughter tinging on the hysterical and she gasped out another wail "STAHAHAHAHAHEHEP! YOHOHOHOHOHO'RE KIHIHIHIHIHILLIHIHIHING MEHEHEHEEHE!"

Ashley glanced over at the train then spoke, "The train's almost done, better hurry it up guys." Both Amy and Sandra halted their attack, looking forward to confirm that Ashley was telling the truth. Kristen gave the nipples she had captive a firm squeeze and twist before letting Michelle's breasts fall back into their natural state. Michelle gulped in air, strands of her red hair were stuck to her face as she tried to regain herself. Sandra sighed, idly skittering her nails down towards Michelle's hips, "I bet you'd agree to sign right now wouldn't you? Sadly for you, we couldn't deny Marina the chance to have your feet and she did promise you tickle torture." Michelle's eyes widened just a bit as she looked at Sandra. Sandra smirked, "Oh, you thought before was her tickle torturing your feet? Just you wait, this is gonna ruin you."

Marina was almost vibrating again as she rummaged through her bag. She'd spent so much time fantasizing about this moment, having Michelle's feet at her mercy, this felt like a dream come true. "Ash," she spoke while reaching into her bag, "can you hold her toes back?" Ashley was curious about Marina's plan but obliged the request, it took a few moments to find a good grip on the slipper toes but she did get both big toes into a grip and pulled them back. Michelle whimpered as she felt her feet pulled taut again, the skin shiny and slick with the nerves under it felt like they were quivering in helpless dread. Marina finally found what she was looking for and let Michelle see the hair brush for just a moment before she brought it down onto the helpless feet before her.

"BWAHAHAHAHAH! WAHAHAHAHAHAAHAT THAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA FAHAHAHAAHAHAHACK!" Michelle lost it, bucking wildly and howling with laughter. The brush tickled like nothing she'd ever felt, her eyes were practically bugging out as tried to move, to protect herself, anything to get her sensitive feet away from that damned brush. Amy actually had to lay across Michelle's lap to stop her trying to buck, the added weight keeping her pinned down. Sandra hopped out of the car and moved to the front, looking over Marina's shoulder and watching the brush glide over the oiled helpless soles. Marina was biting her bottom lip in concentration and arousal, the brush starting at the heels, working back and forth as she moved up over the soles, to the tender spot just under the ball, all while Michelle devolved into gasping near silent laughter. Sandra grinned, "Damn girl! Keep going! Look at them, those perfect soles, punish those sexy feet!" Marina felt her heart rate pick up as Sandra egged her on, and she started brushing at the top of the balls, back and forth across both feet with the edge of the bristles now rubbing the tender valley at the base of Michelle's toes. Ashley could feel the toes in her grip trying to scrunch, to move, anything to try and defend the vulnerable nerves that Marina was exploiting and doubled down on holding them back. She was watching the hair brush gliding over the smooth skin and trying to imagine how badly it tickled because her mom was going nuts.

Michelle tossed her head back, nothing but gasping laughter escaping her as she tried to struggle. But she couldn't move, couldn't fight, couldn't escape. "I CAH, I CAH, I CAH, I CAH," all she could do was gasp between laughs. Kristen couldn't hide her smirk, "You what Mrs. H? You can't? Can't sign? Well that's a shame, guess your poor feet keep getting brushed. Unless you say you'll sign of course." Michelle had collapsed into the seat, helpless spasms wracking her body "YAH, YAH, YAHAHAHAHASSS!"

With Michelle's verbal submission Sandra climbed back into the seat beside her and pulled the necessary paperwork out of her bag, then freed Michelle's right hand. "Great! Oh, you'll be at the competition too right?" Michelle nodded as Marina stopped brushing her feet, her hand shaking badly as she scrawled her signature across the requisite line. As Michelle sagged and sobbed her bonds Marina was still staring at her feet. The oil still glistened, but the brushing had brought out a pink blush in the soles and it was just a bit too much for Marina, she leaned down and started kissing. The first touch of lips made Michelle cry out, fearful of more tickling, but it turned into a light giggle as Marina kissed and licked. It still tickled, but sent more of a warmth through her body. For Marina's part she was in heaven, the scent of coconut oil mingling with whatever lotion Michelle usually used as she kissed up and down. Ashley had released her grip on the toes and started driving again, heading for the school, so Marina was free to watch and feel as Michelle's feet flexed and wiggled as she kissed each toe.

"Damn Marina," Kristen chuckled as she watched, "I think you're getting Mrs. H all hot and bothered." She glanced down, then lightly tickled both of Michelle's nipples, making her bounce and whine. "What do you say Mrs. H, is Mr. H gonna get lucky?"

"Hey," Ashley shot Kristen a dirty look, "that's not funny!"

"Oh lighten up Ash," Amy had gone back to fiddling with her phone while, "you got here somehow, didn't you?"

That turned Ashley's face a bright red and she scowled, seething as she started at the road and began driving them back to home. Sandra began doing up the buttons on Michelle's blouse, she didn't bother with the bra and now the garment was clearly straining to contain Michelle's bust. She spoke up to Ashley, "Oh don't be like that. Parents need fun too. Come over to my place and we can go over a few things for the competition." One of Sandra's nails teasingly flicked over Michelle's hard nipples, which were poking visibly against the blouse. The attention combined with Marina starting to suck on Michelle's toes made her giggle and weakly squirm as Ashley drove them back home.

Marina spent the final few minutes she could lavishing Michelle's feet with attention, licking up and down the soles, occasionally rapidly flicking her tongue to tickle before moving up to suck on the wiggling toes. When they arrived at the house she gave Michelle a big doe-eyed look before untying her feet and handing her shoes back with a little blush. Sandra and Amy released her hands then helped the still slightly unsteady older woman out of the car. Sandra then gave Michelle a bright smile, "Thanks again Mrs. H! We'll go drop off the paperwork, and we can't wait to see you at the competition." Michelle nodded, still a little groggy, and walked back into her home. Once inside she dropped onto a couch and felt the tingles still running all over her body. The longer she waited there the more a little bit of a fire started to build inside of her. Her husband might just get lucky after all.

Meanwhile after dropping off the paperwork back at the school office Ashley drove everyone to Sandra's house. As she turned off the engine Sandra leaned forward, resting her elbows on the center console and then placing her chin in her hands. "So Ash, this whole thing got a few of us wondering. Does ticklishness run in your family?"

Very well done! This would match with the classics!

My sincere thanks and gratitude for the kind words, and the time you all took to read. I will definitely be posting more.

This is the best story I have read in a while please make a part 2 with more foot licking if possible

One of the better stories I've seen posted in some time. A sequel would be awesome

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back