• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend’s mom

Jerry, here’s what you should do.
You ask your gf if she’d be interested in a “ménage a trois” with her mother. Now, she will predictably react with shock and horror, and threaten to end the relationship. Now, this next part is crucial to the whole plan. You make a counter offer by saying, what if you can just tickle her mom’s feet. Whereupon hearing this, she will be so relieved that she will enthusiastically agree to the proposal.
So, are we going to meet Elaine at the coffee shop?

Last edited:
Another thought.

Your gf and or her mom could also get very angry or creeped out, and your gf could well break up with you, or your gfs mom could pressure, insist to your gf to break up with you.

My view

In addition to a gf being there for caring, companionship, and love.

A gf is also someone if it gets that far, to discuss and explore your sexual fantasies with.

How I see it.

If /when I met someone, and after getting to know each other, it got physical /sexual or whatever,

I'm sure I would discuss my foot and tickle fetish with my gf.

If she was either extremely ticklish and she hated it, and then refused to even compromise by not letting me play with or worship her feet in some way, that woman would not be the right person for me, because she would not even be open minded enough to allow me to do something with or to her that made me happy, and was unyielding about it, I can almost guarantee that such person would not be right for me.

If the woman said to me.
\
"Look, Mitch, I really am very ticklish, and I hate to be tickled, and I'm afraid of heights whree I'm terrified to stand barefoot on a ladder, but I understand that you have had a fetish for women's feet all of your life, and I want to make you happy. So, you can smell or kiss my feet or suck on my toes, so long as you dont torture me , I can guarantee that my reaction would be the following.

"Thank You for understanding, and I appreciate you compromising and letting me play with your feet during foreplay, sex, afterplay."
Such would then no longer be an issue.

Sorry if I got off the girlfriend's mom topic a bit. However, for reasons already mentioned, I would drop the issue of trying to tickle your gf's mom. That would be a bad idea all around, and likely would not end well.

Wow. Sorry Toermentor, but your comments are way out of line.

There has always been adult material about women and their mothers, for sex as well as probably every fetish. Most if not all major tickling studios have clips about this. Why would they, if it is so incomprehensibly weird? Yet they long have. So suddenly acting surprised or outraged is quite ridiculous.

'Destroy the community' because he asked a question about a tickling scenario he likes? Are you kidding me? That's pretty much the ENTIRE POINT of the community.

But you know what really does damage it? Shaming and attacking others when they try to discuss here. Yours is NOT the only way of thinking. Your kink preferences are not somehow better than the OPs. But trying to force others to conform to your personal, suddenly-made-up standards is wrong.

Once again we see people going off the deep end.

To the original poster, do what you want to do and don't rely on a bunch of keyboard trolls to sway you one way or another. The fact you are thinking about her mother in a sexual way means you don't really have a lot of thought for the gf. I personally don't care one way or the other, but I get so tired of people on here trying to be moral highgrounders and condemn anything they feel is odd or weird. I mean you are on a sexual fetish forum for pete's sake. If you are that driven, then you'll find a way to do it anyway. I've had dozens upon dozens of girlfriends, and I even took one mom out because the girlfriend stood me up. The relationship didn't last, but it was fun while it lasted. Good luck with whatever you choose, and don't go looking for advice on a forum.

U should acknowledge that it got weird when you had to ask the forum.

My girlfriends mom supposedly has really ticklish feet and now I need to see it for myself. Any advice on how to accomplish this without being weird would be much welcomed and appreciated!

Why don’t you just ask your girlfriend’s mom if you can test out your theory yourself, or, just do it? That’d be the easiest and simplest way, wouldn’t it?

The reasons you have for not wanting to ask (or just do it) are the reasons why you might want to reconsider.

Wow. Sorry Toermentor, but your comments are way out of line.

There has always been adult material about women and their mothers, for sex as well as probably every fetish. Most if not all major tickling studios have clips about this. Why would they, if it is so incomprehensibly weird? Yet they long have. So suddenly acting surprised or outraged is quite ridiculous.

'Destroy the community' because he asked a question about a tickling scenario he likes? Are you kidding me? That's pretty much the ENTIRE POINT of the community.

But you know what really does damage it? Shaming and attacking others when they try to discuss here. Yours is NOT the only way of thinking. Your kink preferences are not somehow better than the OPs. But trying to force others to conform to your personal, suddenly-made-up standards is wrong.

You know what? I now see that my comments were too emotional (I got upset) and didn't prove what I'm trying to say so I got rid of them. I don't want to start an argument that is pointless, because discussing this on a forum like that only leads to miscommunication. If anybody is willing to discuss and have a reasonable talk, with me I'm open to discussion and I'll gladly and in a friendly manner talk about this. Sorry for the upset. Wasn't my intention. But I my stand hasn't changed on this.

If you get along with her really well and the perfect opportunity comes up for a chance at a quick tickle, then go for it. you have my support.

My girlfriends mom supposedly has really ticklish feet and now I need to see it for myself. Any advice on how to accomplish this without being weird would be much welcomed and appreciated!

I don’t know you, but if your are serious about this, I’d say do not proceed.

Yeah I can't envision any kind of scenario where it goes well. Some things are just meant to be kept as fantasies.

I try to encourage members on here...to do the right thing...and as much as my evil ler is screaming to me to advise you: to craft a masterful playfully plan

....I will say now, don't! It's not worth the risk! It's one thing if you just stumble upon a random event that has this happen...its completely another thing when your asking for advice about planning it out lol just resist the temptation bud!

Once again we see people going off the deep end.

To the original poster, do what you want to do and don't rely on a bunch of keyboard trolls to sway you one way or another. The fact you are thinking about her mother in a sexual way means you don't really have a lot of thought for the gf. I personally don't care one way or the other, but I get so tired of people on here trying to be moral highgrounders and condemn anything they feel is odd or weird. I mean you are on a sexual fetish forum for pete's sake. If you are that driven, then you'll find a way to do it anyway. I've had dozens upon dozens of girlfriends, and I even took one mom out because the girlfriend stood me up. The relationship didn't last, but it was fun while it lasted. Good luck with whatever you choose, and don't go looking for advice on a forum.

Yea...... Pretty much what they ☝️said!

Wait…how do we know he isn’t supposed to end up happily ever after with the MOM?!?! There’s an awful lot of people jumping to the conclusion that this girlfriend is the one that’ll be walking down the aisle eventually.

Dude, my best advice in this situation is just do the most practical, common sense thing. First, just go for it and tickle the mom. Don’t even wait for a subtle opportunity. Next time you’re at the dinner table, just reach under mid-meal and tickle the shit out of her foot. Make her squeal. Make her jump so hard she bangs her knee on the table and knocks the fine China onto the floor. Hell, do it while she has a whole ass bite of food in her mouth. I don’t care. Go wild. Because just randomly tickling your girlfriend’s mom and then staring to see her reaction isn’t going to stand out as one of the weirdest things ever. Second, immediately after you tickle the mom you should see if she’s into it. And god-willing, she will be sooooo into that brief foot tickle that she’ll find a way to let you know she wants a secret fetish-indulging arrangement that undermines her beloved daughter’s relationship. Look for the mom to stick her feet in your lap any chance she gets. Moaning and clutching her breasts is a decent sign, but not always a sure indicator. And third, if you tickle the mom just plan on taking your fetish secret to the grave. Because your girlfriend will instantaneously put it together. You could casually mention you like tickling when she’s 90 years old and that lightbulb will still go off in her mind. So yeah, just resign yourself to a life of secrecy with your GF if you go through with it.

But personally, I’m feeling pretty good about your chances. I say go for it. Don’t listen to all these other losers on their high horses with their healthy relationships.

Last edited:
Wait…how do we know he isn’t supposed to end up happily ever after with the MOM?!?! There’s an awful lot of people jumping to the conclusion that this girlfriend is the one that’ll be walking down the aisle eventually.

Dude, my best advice in this situation is just do the most practical, common sense thing. First, just go for it and tickle the mom. Don’t even wait for a subtle opportunity. Next time your at the dinner table, just reach under mid-meal and tickle the shit out of her foot. Make her squeal. Make her jump so hard she bangs her knee on the table and knocks the fine China onto the floor. Hell, do it while she has a whole ass bite of food in her mouth. I don’t care. Go wild. Because just randomly tickling your girlfriend’s mom and then staring to see her reaction isn’t going to stand out as one of the weirdest things ever. Second, immediately after you tickle the mom you should see if she’s into it. And god-willing, she will be sooooo into that brief foot tickle that she’ll find a way to let you know she wants a secret fetish-indulging arrangement that undermines her beloved daughter’s relationship. Look for the mom to stick her feet in your lap any chance she gets. Moaning and clutching her breasts is a decent sign, but not always a sure indicator. And third, if you tickle the mom just plan on taking your fetish secret to the grave. Because your girlfriend will instantaneously put it together. You could casually mention you like tickling when she’s 90 years old and that lightbulb will still go off in her mind. So yeah, just resign yourself to a life of secrecy with your GF if you go through with it.

But personally, I’m feeling pretty good about your chances. I say go for it. Don’t listen to all these other losers on their high horses with their healthy relationships.

As someone whos probably equally as inebriated as you fr dude shut the fuck up lol. What you say is good advice to get him forward on getting his kicks off for sure, but it totally disregards the woman hes dating and promotes unwarranted touching on a woman whos there for her daughter, not to get some guy off who decides that decency is less importnat than jerking material. Smh

I was gonna edit what i was saying and i semi-regret the profanity but nah this forum gets too wild with saying "fuck it do what you want to people". Be respectful people

VegLife, my comment is obviously a heavily sarcastic warning NOT to do it.

Epitome of spending so much time wondering if you could that you fail to wonder if you should.

The answer being no you shouldn't.

Haha no big deal man. I think the whole thing is funny. I did the same thing years ago when I thought a guy was having an attitude about one of my stories. Turns out that was not the tone at all. I looked like an ass for firing back a little. But it happens occasionally in text-only conversations.

The memory of my awkward exchange with what turned out to be a decent guy that was just trying to pay me a compliment still haunts me to this day though. If that makes you feel any better.

Can I just say this, and I hope I do not get chewed out for this.
We all enjoy tickling. Yes, for us it can be heavily sexual. But, just fathom for maybe a split moment, that not EVERY tickling related scenario has to be sexual. Can anyone actually believe that?
I've tickled many women in my time. Some loved it, some hated it. Sometimes it was something I planned out. Sometimes it was a foot in my face that kicked during a horror movie. Sometimes it was just a fun little stroke during a foot massage. And sometimes it was just plain fun and not sexual at all.
Would it be weird to want to tickle her for 10 minutes ? Yes. Would it be super weird to tickle her for 2 seconds if her feet are on the couch and accidentally touch you? No
Yall act like you get a hard on every time your fingers touch skin and a laugh comes out. Yeah, a lot of times I do it when i desire satisfaction, but not EVERY time is for that purpose

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back