• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend’s mom

Ghst

TMF Novice
My girlfriends mom supposedly has really ticklish feet and now I need to see it for myself. Any advice on how to accomplish this without being weird would be much welcomed and appreciated!

The advice you are going to see is going to follow along this line:

Don't.

There are so many ways this can go sideways for you that I can't begin to count them. Let me go with a simple one.

Let's go with the general assumption that tickling is something sexual for you. Meainng you get off on it.

Let's say you and your girlfriend get serious enough that at some point you tell her what gets you off. Meaning tickling.

Lightbulb goes off in your girls head..... "Wait... you were tickling MY MOTHER???? WTF????? Oh! EWWWWWWW!"

That is called a "Relationship Ender"™

Just don't.

Myriads

Without being weird? Just wait and hope law of averages comes along and some one tickles her in front of you. So, patience is the best I got. Sorry.

Why do you need to see your girlfriend's mom's feet being tickled?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I absolutely agree with Myriads.

I'm 52 now, so when I have a girlfriend, her mom would probably be really old anyway./

However, if a woman did not care about my age, and I dated a 25 or 30 year old, and my gf's mom was my age, I still would not tickle a gf's mother.

What Myriads said about a relationship ender /is absolutely correct

My girlfriends mom supposedly has really ticklish feet and now I need to see it for myself. Any advice on how to accomplish this without being weird would be much welcomed and appreciated!

My advice is don't. Fantasies about it when you rub one out, but it's your girlfriends mom, have respect for that. Maybe write a fantasy about it. She finds out your a foot guy somehow, and starts teasing you by walking around barefoot or dangling her shoes. Then one day when your GF is away you go after her for revenge.

Don't.

There are so many ways this can go sideways for you that I can't begin to count them. Let me go with a simple one.

Let's go with the general assumption that tickling is something sexual for you. Meainng you get off on it.

Let's say you and your girlfriend get serious enough that at some point you tell her what gets you off. Meaning tickling.

Lightbulb goes off in your girls head..... "Wait... you were tickling MY MOTHER???? WTF????? Oh! EWWWWWWW!"

That is called a "Relationship Ender"[emoji769]

Just don't.

Myriads

I’ll support this.
And throw my own two cents in.

The risk of losing her isn’t worth the reward you’ll get from a few seconds of tickling.

If you really feel you need to scratch that itch, go buy a Charlee Chase video. There’s a couple great ones where she plays a cougar who knows her son has a ticking fetish and tickles his girlfriend who’s actually into it. The sequel has the girlfriend tickling the mom.

Close your eyes, picture your girlfriend and her mom and do what you’ve gotta do and be done with it.

Regardless, I can’t tell you what to do. When it comes down to it you either will or won’t.

But don’t say nobody warned you. [emoji2369]

Try to get your GF to do it in a non-freaky way?

In order to do that, they'd have to eliminate several basic factors in the scenario; like the fact that they're doing it for someone else's spank bank.

Are your GF's feet ticklish? Focus on her, especially if her Mom is married.

Don't.

That is called a "Relationship Ender"™

Just don't.

Myriads

I also agree with Myriads. Making excellent points.

LBFT

My advice is don't. Fantasies about it when you rub one out, but it's your girlfriends mom, have respect for that. Maybe write a fantasy about it. She finds out your a foot guy somehow, and starts teasing you by walking around barefoot or dangling her shoes. Then one day when your GF is away you go after her for revenge.

Although this is a good idea also. All in all this is a very interesting subject.

LBFT

How about this: sex without active consent is assault.
Even if she doesn't know about it, you're still sexually assaulting her. That's just plain wrong!

How about this: sex without active consent is assault.
Even if she doesn't know about it, you're still sexually assaulting her. That's just plain wrong!

While I agree with the general idea that he shouldn't act on his urges because it might screw up his relationship, tickling someone's feet isn't "sexual assault" unless you do it with your genitalia.

Now there have been people who have been creepy with women in public regarding this that have still gotten charges pressed against them, but it didn't typically involve an actual sex crime charge.

Guys what is wrong with a quick tickle of your girlfriend's mom's feet. No he shouldn't armlock her ankles or hold her down and tickle her but a quick tickle of the feet is harmless. I've tickled the feet of two girlfriend's moms and they actually liked the attention. And yes they were very ticklish like their daughters.

OK, as a practical matter, you can't, as it would be unconscionable:

Say you tickle the mom's feet, and she likes it, or just likes the attention, and wants you to do it more. Your girlfriend very likely could get jealous and think her mom flirted with you and get jealous/bitter. If your girlfriend knows you're a fetishist, she'll surely know you're getting off on tickling another woman, and she'll be mad at you, then you'll get made at her, and the mom will get mad at the daughter for getting jealous. It's like a Yoda-style train wreck: Lust leads to jealousy, which leads to hate/bitterness/suffering. The cardinal rule with relationships/fetishes: AACA---anything among consenting adults. The next rule is "Do no harm." Getting between a mother and daughter to get your fetish jollies is doing harm.

Guys what is wrong with a quick tickle of your girlfriend's mom's feet. ... a quick tickle of the feet is harmless. ... they actually liked the attention.

^This can be absolutely true! So can the wise cautionary notes. It entirely depends on the context.

I, for one, hope that you are able to find a way to do it. Before we were married, years ago, I schemed for hours on end to find a way to tickle my (then) Girlfriend’s Mom’s feet. I was never able to pull it off, tho, and I continued to think about pretty often after she became my Mother-in-Law. Sadly, tho, she passed away years ago, and I was never able to ascertain if her feet were ticklish. They WERE quite attractive, tho!

Guys what is wrong with a quick tickle of your girlfriend's mom's feet. No he shouldn't armlock her ankles or hold her down and tickle her but a quick tickle of the feet is harmless. I've tickled the feet of two girlfriend's moms and they actually liked the attention. And yes they were very ticklish like their daughters.

While you do make a good point. But you may run the risk of your girlfriend's mom, well let say you tickle the mom's liking the attention, and wants you to do it more. Your girlfriend very likely could get jealous/upset. Unless the two of them never compare notes and you could have the best of both worlds on your hands.

LBFT

Last edited:
I wasn't about to weigh in on this but I can't stop thinking about it.

The fact that this thread even exists destroys me from the inside. Without being weird? Dude.... whaddya mean?!? It's weird as weird can get!

I will give 0 support to this way of thinking. This is objectification on such a level I can't even comprehend.

Can we please do not destroy the tickling community from the inside like that?

When did this become a point of discussion?

While I agree with you, that he shouldn't tickle the Mother, IMHO you're being too harsh and judgemental. I mean when you think about it, there's already a ton of objectification on the TMF.

How many of us have viewed or purchased videos of women being tickled? We know nothing about these women, yet we're more than happy to watch them laugh helplessly when tickle tortured. Wouldn't you say that's objectification as well?
I think accusing the OP of destroying the tickling community is hyperbole.

And no his request is NOT as weird as weird can get. Again JMHO.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back