• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend’s mom

But to be clear I also probably wouldn't do it myself, but acting like this is a outlandish thought is also kind of weird given this is literally what we are here for

Can I just say this, and I hope I do not get chewed out for this.
We all enjoy tickling. Yes, for us it can be heavily sexual. But, just fathom for maybe a split moment, that not EVERY tickling related scenario has to be sexual. Can anyone actually believe that?
I've tickled many women in my time. Some loved it, some hated it. Sometimes it was something I planned out. Sometimes it was a foot in my face that kicked during a horror movie. Sometimes it was just a fun little stroke during a foot massage. And sometimes it was just plain fun and not sexual at all.
Would it be weird to want to tickle her for 10 minutes ? Yes. Would it be super weird to tickle her for 2 seconds if her feet are on the couch and accidentally touch you? No
Yall act like you get a hard on every time your fingers touch skin and a laugh comes out. Yeah, a lot of times I do it when i desire satisfaction, but not EVERY time is for that purpose

Good point. Quick question: how many friend’s/significant other’s moms have you done this with? I know you say you wouldn’t in this scenario. But though you raise a valid point, context is important.

Good point. Quick question: how many friend’s/significant other’s moms have you done this with? I know you say you wouldn’t in this scenario. But though you raise a valid point, context is important.

So I have tickled my one aunt a couple times (I know not related but still just silly fun), I also had tickled my ex in front of her mom which led to us both tickling her for making fun of her laugh and I also tickled her mom when she kept kicking me with her feet during a scary movie
Staying on my exs family, her one aunt had terrible plantar fasciitis and being a PT i would help her out. Her feet were gorgeous so I didn't mind. But one time out of no where she asked for a foot rub again but it was "just because" so I gave her a quick 15 second tickle instead. She didn't seem to mind though, because she still asked me to rub her foot

None of this was sexual. Just fun. Sorry for delay in response

This was also an ex I considered "just for fun" relationship, so I knew it would end eventually

This was also an ex I considered "just for fun" relationship, so I knew it would end eventually

Frankie, your right, why do so many in here turn tickling a mom into a sexual thing, not for all of us. A simple foot or rib tickle is a fun thing.

There's really no way for it to not get weird for everyone if you attempt or even ask to tickle your girlfriend's mom's feet. I don't know how old you are, but whether you're in your late teens or early 20s (I'm guessing you fall somewhere between 18-22) you're trying to fulfill a fantasy that will not play out anything like it is in your mind.

When you dump your girlfriend you can put in with the mother. Until then I would keep my hands in my pockets.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back