• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Cartoon Loops & Lotus Position Night

CapturedDoll

Verified
So after a day of making cartoon loops and edging while I did them… it was time to put them all on loop and check out my handiwork on the big screen. I was going to wait and edge till Sunday Night like I had planned but my Bf enticed me to cum…

So I sat down on the bed and I crossed my legs and sat down Indian style. (Sorry I don’t know what else to call it.) (With the Hitachi vibe in place.) And as the cartoon loops started to play I heard my Bf Mr. Feet tell me to get into The Lotus Position. WHile I did he left and came back holding a feather. Then he sat down behind me.

He reached out from behind me and started tickling my left foot with the feather. Not being able to see him was so hot. Just to watch the feather tickling my feet and the toon loops playing. Omg…

After awhile of this which was soooo hot… (And btw he’s Tickle Talking me all the while in my ear.) Then he puts down the feather and starts wiggling his fingers up and down my upturned soles. Switching it up from singular digit tickling to all of his fingers scribbling and dancing up and down my bare feet. And all I could do was laugh and moan and squirm while watching the loops.

FInally Vernon being tickled from TMNT was next on the list and I couldn’t hold my orgasm back anymore. Being tickled on my feet like this… the loops and the tickle talk just forced me to cum. It was an AMAZING orgasm. The edging all day had really put my orgasm over the top.

What a night! :) I’ll remember it always. Thank you Mr. Feet, my love!! :) I can’t wait to do that again!!!!

Her feet were freshly lotioned too. Her soles were like butter. I've never tickled her feet from behind her back like that. It was hot as hell, stroking her soles while I whispered in her ear.

She is getting really good at making these loops with the toons. Repeating the best parts, or adding laughter/voiceover from other parts of a toon (the Vernon loop). I'm casting her toon loop playlist on the TV with volume cranked up. She has to watch; I don't let her look away.

I'm repeating lines from the loops, and teasing her non-stop: "Oh, you know you like this honey... the feather... the feet... tickle tickle... they're getting tortured, and you're going to cum to this ....."

She kept taking herself right up to the edge with the magic wand. Finally I just enticed her: "Mmm you know you want to cum don't you... you can't hold back... watch the feather... watch it stroking the soles of the feet.... coochie coochie coo..."

KABLOOIE. So much for her edge-a-thon! lol

A very fun night! Love you my Doll <3<3<3

Her feet were freshly lotioned too. Her soles were like butter. I've never tickled her feet from behind her back like that. It was hot as hell, stroking her soles while I whispered in her ear.

She is getting really good at making these loops with the toons. Repeating the best parts, or adding laughter/voiceover from other parts of a toon (the Vernon loop). I'm casting her toon loop playlist on the TV with volume cranked up. She has to watch; I don't let her look away.

I'm repeating lines from the loops, and teasing her non-stop: "Oh, you know you like this honey... the feather... the feet... tickle tickle... they're getting tortured, and you're going to cum to this ....."

She kept taking herself right up to the edge with the magic wand. Finally I just enticed her: "Mmm you know you want to cum don't you... you can't hold back... watch the feather... watch it stroking the soles of the feet.... coochie coochie coo..."

KABLOOIE. So much for her edge-a-thon! lol

A very fun night! Love you my Doll <3<3<3

:rowfull::justlips::wub::redheart:

Mr. Feet, if I were to do something like that, the gal would have to have her back cleaned off too! :p

Damn, this sounds AMAZING! Just reading this ratcheted up my tickle lust and made me need to watch more of your tickle toon loops again. So hot to think about you unable to resist cumming as you watch these over and over...

Damn, this sounds AMAZING! Just reading this ratcheted up my tickle lust and made me need to watch more of your tickle toon loops again. So hot to think about you unable to resist cumming as you watch these over and over...

*blushes* ;) Thank you... enjoy...

It was the coochie coochie coo that put you over the edge, wasn’t it?

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back