• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 23: Dungeon Tickler Training, Part 3 (FF/F, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 3 of Chapter 23 of The Tickle Cartel. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 23: Dungeon Tickler Training, Part 2

Wednesday of Dungeon Tickler Training week started out much like Tuesday had. Both Jen and Maddie got plenty of sleep, and the morning just seemed to rush by until they got on what would be the most ticklish subway ride so far. The people who had just barely found out about Maddie’s bellybutton the previous day sat down near the two, so Maddie was in hysterics for the majority of the ride. Meanwhile, Jen adored the attention her abdomen got, and she was still laughing when the two exited the tickly train.

Upon arriving at their week-long training, the two best friends had to again separate after Adrianna announced another day of machine tests. They met back up for lunch before heading off to tickle torture two more machined victims into submission. This time, after succeeding in all of her machine tests, Jen headed to the classroom to grab a copy of the Dungeon Tickler code of ethics. Although most of the code made sense to the future Dungeon Tickler, she took advantage of the supervisor in the room and asked a couple of questions. The supervisor, presumably a Dungeon Tickler herself, seemed to be thrilled that someone cared enough about the code to get clarification, and she explained it to Jen’s satisfaction. After she felt sufficiently comfortable with the code, Jen moved to the practice dungeon, where Maddie was already engrossed in practicing with the advanced stocks. Jen decided to increase her knowledge of foot tickling focused bondage, and that was how she spent the rest of the day in Dungeon Tickler Training.

Maddie was unfortunate enough to get a tickle pole seat near a trio who had witnessed her button get tickled, but she was spared severe tickle torture when Jen pointed out that she was much more ticklish than Maddie. The two people nearest Jen tickled the latter pole-bound ticklee, leaving the less resistant ticklee with one more bearable tickler. When they arrived at their apartment, Maddie profusely thanked Jen for taking all the tickling, but Jen deflected the thanks back because she had again loved the tickle attention. The two finished the large batch of chili that Jen had made earlier in the week, and, after their mandatory family calls, they headed straight for the couch to discuss how they wanted to spend their evening.

“Hey, Jen, you remember Dawn from Tummy Paradise?” Maddie brought up the outie owner that Jen had introduced her to.

“Yeah, I do,” Jen’s eyes lit up. “Why?”

“Well, at the end of that session, she mentioned that she may be willing to just hang out with us, and I was wondering if you wanted to invite her over?” Maddie queried, although the previous response from Jen hinted at an expected answer.

“Sure!” Jen was more than eager to accept. “Is tomorrow too soon?”

“Not if Dawn’s available then,” Maddie was completely on board with inviting Jen’s tickling replica over. “Do you want to call her?”

“Yep, just let me get her number, and…” Jen found Dawn’s number in her contacts and dialed it, putting the phone on speaker so both best friends could hear and speak.

“Hello?” Dawn’s voice came through the speaker.

“Hi, Dawn; this is Jen,” Jen announced.

“And Maddie,” Maddie gave her name. “We had a session with you at Tummy Paradise last Friday, and you gave us your number.”

“Jen? Maddie?” Dawn sounded like she was searching her mind. “Oh, right, I remember you two! How are you doing?”

“We’re great; how are you?” Jen gave the casual response.

“I’m doing awesome!” Dawn had just as much energy as during her Tummy Paradise session.

“Well, after our session, you said that you’d be open to hanging out with us outside of work,” Jen restated Dawn’s earlier proposal.

“Yeah, I’d love to hang out with you two!” Dawn quickly affirmed that this was not simply some Tummy Paradise marketing gimmick.

“Would tomorrow evening work for you?” Maddie wondered.

“Probably, what time?” Dawn questioned back.

“How about meeting at 5:30pm for dinner?” Jen suggested. “Then we can come back to our place or yours and hang out.”

“That will work,” Dawn responded after a quick pause, presumably to check her schedule. “Where do you want to eat?”

“Umm,” both Jen and Maddie paused. “Sorry, Dawn,” Jen spoke up. “We don’t really know any good restaurants yet.”

“No problem,” Dawn verbally waved that off. “If you tell me approximately where you’ll be around that time, I can probably suggest some restaurants.”

“Well, we’ll be near the Dungeon Tickler Training Dungeon, if you know where that is,” Maddie provided the first location that came to her mind. “Or we can take a subway ride back to our place, which is near Tickle Dungeon 16 and an Eek Electronics store.”

“Oh, I know Tickle Dungeon 16; I had to pick my roommate up from there once,” Dawn giggled. “Near that Eek Electronics, there’s a fast-food seafood place called Buzzing Beachhead. Do you like seafood? I know other places near there if not.”

“Seafood sounds good,” Jen volunteered after getting affirmation from Maddie. “We’ll go look for that tonight and then meet you there tomorrow at 5:30.”

“Perfect; I can’t wait to see you two there!” Dawn had not lost her enthusiasm throughout the whole phone call. “Bye!”

“Bye, see you tomorrow!” Jen and Maddie synced their goodbyes.

“Shall we head out and check out the restaurants around here?” Maddie suggested. “And the shopping?” she quickly added.

“Let’s not get too carried away with shopping, but yes.” When it came to shopping, Jen was generally more cautious than Maddie, but she had been a little anxious to get out and see the sights around their apartment, so she agreed.

“Okay, let’s change back into our normal outfits,” Maddie dictated, highlighting that the two were still in their Dungeon Tickler outfits. Jen agreed, and the two were soon matching with yellow crop tops and athletic black shorts.

Laughter and a warm breeze greeted the best friends as they headed out for an evening stroll. The source of the laughter was discovered fairly quickly when they passed by Sixteen Swirls’ racks and stocks, most of which were currently occupied. After politely passing up an invitation to join from one of the ticklers, Jen and Maddie headed back towards the subway station. They broke off to go to the shopping hub, and before long, Maddie was pushing Jen into a bookstore that had Tickle Cartel celebrity magazines advertised in the window. By the time they got out, Jen had managed to limit her best friend to just a couple of magazines for the apartment, one from the apparently very famous Belly-Baring Bikini Babes models and the other being a general tickling tips catalog.

It was not long before Jen and Maddie found Buzzing Beachhead, and they quickly noted that the place required bikinis of all customers. Storing that in their memories for their dinner with Dawn, the two future Dungeon Ticklers headed off to see what all else was in their area. They spent roughly an hour more walking around and looking at stores. However, they did not end up purchasing much, primarily due to Jen’s wariness about not officially having jobs yet. All she had to tell Maddie was that if they bought too much, Maddie would have to get tickled, and the latter friend was suddenly more reluctant to spend money. Even with that, the two explored a few places that they promised to visit again after they worked for a little bit in Tickle Dungeon 16. Eventually, the two decided to head back to their apartment, and the sun was just starting to set when they arrived at Sixteen Swirls again.

Upon entering the courtyard to get to their apartment, the two best friends noticed that the racks and stocks were still mostly filled. “Hello?” Jen and Maddie stopped when they heard someone call out to them. Turning around, they found that one of the ticklees in a rack, who was currently unattended, was looking straight at them. “Hi, I just wanted to see if you were looking for someone to tickle? I’m available if you are.”

The two shared a look before Jen spoke up for them, “Sure, we’ll tickle you. I’m Jen, and this is my roommate Maddie. Before we start tickling you, what’s your name?”

“Addie, nice to meet you, Jen and Maddie,” the woman responded.

“Nice to meet you, too, Addie,” Maddie dictated. “There is something I think you should know, though.” The more dominant of the best friends placed her fingers on a rack of Addie’s ribs and declared, “Jen and I are training to be Dungeon Ticklers, and we’re sure that you’ll make for good practice.”

“WAHAHAIT!” Addie squealed out as ten fingers wiggled over her ribs. “THAHAHAT TIHIHICKLES! WHAHAHAT DOHOHO YOUHUHU MEHEHEAN?”

“It means we’re going to really tickle you,” Jen declared as she joined in on the ticklee’s tummy. “And we’re going to find every tickle spot that drives you crazy, and then tickle and tickle and tickle them.”

“AHAHAHA OHOHOHOHOH NOHOHOHO!” Addie expressed some worry, but she quickly followed it up with, “WHAHAHATEHEVER YOUHUHUHU SAHAHAY!” The odd combination of statements left the two ticklers a bit confused, but they figured that their ticklee would really start begging if she wanted the tickles to end, so they kept on going.

“Now, where is Miss Addie super ticklish?” Jen had already identified that Addie’s torso was not nearly as sensitive as Maddie’s and hers, and she opted to move upwards.

“The ribs certainly aren’t a bad spot,” Maddie noted as she dug into the left ribs, squeezing the sensitive rack.

“You’re right, but I think there may be better spots,” Jen considered her next move, and then decided to head up, where only the armpits and neck were waiting.

“WAHAHAHAIT WAHAHAIT WAHAHAHAIT NOHOHOT THEHEHERE!” Addie quickly panicked when Jen placed her fingernails on the bare armpits.

“Tickle, tickle!” Jen gave a quick wiggle, realizing that she had chosen correctly.

“AHAHAHA NOHOHOHO!” Addie squealed out again.

“Oh, so your armpits are ticklish?” Maddie probed with both teasing words and her pointer finger.

“STAHAHAHAP STAHAHAP STAHAHAHAHAP!” Desperate begging flew out of the ticklee’s mouth, and the two ticklers obliged her. “Wow, that was torture.” Addie’s eyes were wide, and she was still a little short of breath. “You two found my armpits really quickly.”

“Yes, we did; that’s what we do,” Jen proclaimed. “So, do you want some more tickles, or do you want to be let out?”

“I hate to do this so soon after inviting you to tickle me, but I’d like to be let out,” Addie admitted shamefully.

“No problem,” Jen smiled as she unstretched the ticklee, pleased to find that this rack was similar to the one in the training dungeon. Once Addie’s arms were no longer taut, the two future Dungeon Ticklers undid the wrist and ankle restraints on her. “Hope to see you around, Addie.”

“Yes, even though that was torture, I’d like to see you two around,” Addie added, and Maddie affirmed her desire to see the armpit-ticklish woman again. “I’m assuming you also live at Sixteen Swirls?”

“Yep, on that side,” Jen pointed in the general direction of her and Maddie’s apartment.

“Well, I’m sure we’ll see each other around, then,” Addie pleasantly smiled and waved goodbye as she headed off in the other direction.

Once their ticklee turned around, the two friends continued their earlier walk back to their own apartment. “That was fun; I’ll have to see if anyone else is up for a good tickling later,” Maddie announced as Jen opened up the front door.

“Yeah, it was a blast; I may be in one of those racks sometime soon,” Jen was already wondering how receiving a public tickling felt. “So, Mads, what do you want to do tonight?”

“We need to wash our Dungeon Tickler outfits, and we might as well add in some other clothes to get a full load,” Maddie reminded Jen. “After that, I think I’m going to go to bed. It’s been a long day.”

“Yeah, we’ll be meeting Dawn tomorrow, and with that sign on the front door of Buzzing Beachhead, I think we’ll need all the energy we can get,” Jen replied as she headed to get her Dungeon Tickler clothes. The two spent the next couple of hours washing and drying their training outfits at the Sixteen Swirls laundry building in the middle of the complex, chatting while they were washing and preparing for bed when they were drying. Once they had clean clothes to wear the next day, Jen simply stated, “Goodnight, Maddie.”

“Night, Jen,” Maddie bid her best friend a temporary goodbye as the former entered her room. It did not take Jen very long after that to change into her pajamas and lay down on her bed. She stayed up for another few minutes, thinking about meeting up with Dawn again, but it was not too terribly long before the future Dungeon Tickler drifted off into sleep.

Next Chapter
Chapter 23: Dungeon Tickler Training, Part 4

Last edited:
Loving this story still! Hoping Jen finds herself under the fingers of Yvette at least one more time before it concludes. &#55357;&#56840;&#55357;&#56842;

It’s interesting but understandable to se them using machines like that for their training but I assume that it reduces the number of people required significantly, still unclear on what in training results in punishment though. I assume that you n later days of training they will work more with prisoners or slaves as subjects , perhaps even each other near the end.

Great work as always, it’s a pleasure to read.

Loving this story still! Hoping Jen finds herself under the fingers of Yvette at least one more time before it concludes. ����

I cannot say whether or not Dungeon Mistress Yvette will come back into the story, but she will definitely continue to appear off and on in spinoffs, which I post to my DeviantArt page.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

It’s interesting but understandable to se them using machines like that for their training but I assume that it reduces the number of people required significantly, still unclear on what in training results in punishment though. I assume that you n later days of training they will work more with prisoners or slaves as subjects , perhaps even each other near the end.

Great work as always, it’s a pleasure to read.

The primary reason that the machines are used first is so that Dungeon Tickler Trainees do not risk hurting anyone during their initial practice. The machines are programmed with real prisoners’ voices, and if a trainee uses a technique in a way that would be painful to a person, the machine will make sure they know. This way, they can practice correct techniques without risking injuring real prisoners. After a few days of this, they should have the good techniques down, so they can move on to real prisoners.

As far as the criteria for punishment, the machines are also programmed to laugh louder as the more ticklish areas are targeted, and when a “torture technique” is found, they will beg. The trainees should hear that begging laughter for at least an hour of the tickle time. For each test, the machine will choose a spot and three or four tools to produce that begging laughter reaction. Also, to help the trainees, there are two timers: one telling them how much time they have left and one with the amount of “torture time” they have inflicted so far. I hope that clears your question up.

For Days 5-6 of Dungeon Tickler Training, there will be live prisoners for the Dungeon Tickler Trainees to practice on. Jen has already experienced being one of these prisoners: on Day 6 of Transporter Training, she was brought to this same dungeon and tickled by trainees. These will be picked from the following categories: Transporter Training students, failed Seizer candidates, regular prisoners starting off easy, and, on the rare occasion that more prisoners are needed, tickle slaves.

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! Glad you enjoyed the story!

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back