• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Birthday Game (FFFFFFFFFF/M)

miayan

The starting and set-up part of story is little bit lengthy and might be boring. Lots of tickling and abuse involved.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James was not sure about attending his girlfriend Sarah’s birthday celebration, since she invited her sorority sisters. Back in college he dated all of them and finally he settled for Sarah.

‘Do I need to come? I mean…’ asked James over phone.

‘I just bought a house. The previous owner created a lot of mess! I don’t want anyone to see the mess and sisters have been helping me out to clean up the mess. So, it’s just you, me and sisters. I have dated your friends in university and I didn’t have any problems in meeting them during football match!’ said Sarah.

James could feel that Sara was upset and to cheer her up, he said he will come over and spend time with her.
Friday 7 PM

James rang bell and Ruby opened door. Seeing Ruby in silky black gown, flooded James’s memories.

‘James? Vow! You look different. Trimmed beard suits you!’ Ruby chuckled and welcomed James inside Sarah’s new house.

The house was little bit dusty and sisters were busy in cleaning walls and floor. Sarah rushed to him, hugged and kissed him. When the other sorority sisters saw James, every one of them commented on his macho, handsome and trim beard look.

‘OK! I know you all had dated him, but he is mine now! And Leah, stop looking at his ass!’ Sarah and girls laughed. Suddenly the basement door opened with a loud noise and Ava, Bella, Caroline, Iris came out.

‘Sarah! Your basement is lot awful! God, I hate spiders’ said Ava.

‘We cleaned it up, well except for that chair!’ said Iris.

‘Yeah! It is nailed down on the floor, not easy to remove it,’ said Caroline.

‘No wonder your previous owner asked you to clean and sell everything! He might be embarrassed to do it himself. Jerk!’ said Bella.

All four noticed James and greeted him. The girls freshened up and wore silky black gown like Ruby.

‘OK. Let’s celebrate. All went down to basement in line while Sarah and James walked down together.

Lot of things was moved to one side of basement and was covered in white sheets. On other side, Christmas lights, confetti were arranged beautifully and cake was kept on a wooden table.

On the center of the room, there was this dental chair with handcuffs. At the end of chair, a wooden board was placed and two holes were cut-out in it. There was a latch to open the wooden frame and the holes were covered in soft fabric like rest of the chair. The chair had belt and lot of Velcro straps throughout.

James was staring at the weird looking structure, when Maeve asked him ‘Wondering, what this was used for? I think the previous owner was really in to some kinky business’

James nodded. He has never seen any structure like that before.

Everyone celebrated Sarah’s birthday and started playing their favorite sorority game ‘Take Dare if everyone feels you are lying’. The girls were having lot of fun. Seeing James was left out, Freya asked him to join the game.

‘What was the kinkiest thing you have ever done?’ Hope asked James.

James was embarrassed to answer the question. ‘Sweety, it’s OK! You can switch question if don’t want to answer. Just don’t lie!’ said Sarah.

‘You call him sweety?’ teased Ava and some girls chuckled. ‘Well, I used to call him “Triple Timer” said Leah winking at James. Now all girls laughed. It was super embarrassing, James blushed. And girls started discussing on all names they used to call him.

To switch the subject, James answered ‘I have never done anything kinky in my life!’.

Everyone said in unison ‘Wait… what?’.

‘What about you pretending to be “Christian Grey” while you were dating me?’ asked Bella. All other sisters joined in and said about the kinky things he has done while pretending to be characters from Fifty Shades of Grey and 365 Days.

‘Sweety, I told you not to lie. Now you have to take up the Dare! You always do kinky stuff!’ said Sarah teasingly.

‘Let him do 100 push-ups…’ Caroline interrupted Iris and said ‘I have better idea! Since he lied about kinky stuff, let’s tie him up on that kinky chair’

All sisters agreed. ‘Yeah! you need to get the feeling of getting tied up’ said Maeve’. ‘Then you will know, how it was for us’ said Freya. ‘Tie him up for 10 minutes’ said Hope.

James didn’t realize girls were serious until Sarah said ‘OK! Let’s do it’. It seems, she follows the game rule strictly like others.

Sarah dragged James to the chair and asked him to sit on the chair. ‘I don’t like doing this…’. She kissed him and said ‘Have to follow the rules, no exception for boyfriends. Sweety, it’s just for ten minutes!’.

The girls then tied his hands on top of the chair and locked his ankles on the wooden frame. James was very uncomfortable and he was upset that Sarah also agreed to this shit.

‘Well now you know what it was like for us. Now stay there for ten minutes!’ said Ruby.

The girls then continued the game while James was struggling to get free. The handcuffs held his hands in firm grip and the wooden frame clattered a little but he was not able to pull his legs.

‘One more minute remaining!’ said Ava smiling at James.

Bella, Leah, Iris whispered something mischievously and passed it on to other sisters.

‘Since we all dated James! Sarah, did James ever say what he is afraid of?’ asked Leah. Everyone knows James is afraid of… tickling!

‘That’s easy! Tickling!’ Sarah blurted out. Everyone laughed.

‘When I tickle him, he always jerks away and holds me down to tickle me instead!’ said Freya

‘Yes… always!’ said Sarah and some other sisters in unison.

‘Well, I always escape from his grip and tickle him again!’ said Hope.

‘He kicked my face whenever I tickle his foot…’ said Ruby.

‘His feet are ticklish?’ asked Sarah in amazed tone.

‘Oh yes. Definitely! Extremely ticklish feet!’ said Caroline. All sisters chuckled.

‘Sweety, is that the reason why you never allow me to touch your feet?’ asked Sarah.

‘Never allows? Girl you should know that if a guy says “don’t touch this spot”, he is ticklish there!’ said Ava.

‘So, you never tickled his feet?’ asked Leah.

‘No. He won’t even allow me to caress his leg!’ said Sarah.

‘Well, he is all tied up. Why don’t you go ahead and tickle his feet?’ said Bella and Iris in unison, mischievous tone.

James was shocked to hear the idea of tickling him while he was tied up. Before he can think of what was happening, both Maeve and Hope were unlacing his shoes.

‘What the heck? Untie me, my one minute is up. What do you think you are doing?’ said James in angry, concerned tone.

Both Maeve and Hope ignored him and yanked his size 13 Nike Air Max shoes off. James was wearing a silky black sock.

‘He is all yours!’ said Freya.

At first, Sarah thought it was not right that Maeve and Hope removed his shoes while James was constantly saying ‘No… no…’. But seeing him beg like that and how helpless he was, made Sarah rethink on taking advantage of the situation. Sarah walked towards James’s feet.

‘Sarah! No, don’t do this. Let’s talk about this later’.

Sarah was embarrassed to tickle her boyfriend in front of sisters. But looking down at James’s wide feet, she didn’t care.

‘Tickle! Tickle! Tickle!’ all other sisters were chanting.

Sarah quickly dragged her index finger nail on James’s right feet. Her manicured, red painted nails slid smoothly across his silky socks from toe to heel. Immediately, James curled his toes in defense and started smiling.

‘Sweety, I didn’t know you were this ticklish!’ said Sarah.

‘Told, you! he has extremely ticklish feet…’ said Caroline. Everyone chuckled.

Sarah using her four fingers, quickly tickled his arches and James laughed and tried to jerk his feet away.

‘No… stop it! Sarah I’m serious! You can tickle me but not like this!’

‘Oh, c’mon James, it’s just tickling! You won’t allow her, if she asks later. Now you are all tied up and under mercy of her!’ said Ruby.

Sarah just wanted to see his reaction on tickling his feet. She felt Ruby was right and mused ‘now or never’. She teased him by wiggling her fingers at James. She quickly tickled his feet again and now James started begging ‘Please don’t tickle’.

‘Men! Always begs when it comes to tickling them, all those macho things are just for show off’ said Bella in frustrated tone.

Sarah kept on tickling his feet but James jerked his feet away from her fingers, even though his ankles were locked on wooden frame.

‘Grab his toes tightly with one hand and tickle his feet with your other hand’ said Leah.

Sarah grabbed his toes back and tickled his right feet arch. While laughing, James was still trying to block her with his other feet.

‘Let me help with that’ Bella volunteered to hold his left feet from moving.

Now Sarah was able to tickle him properly and James started laughing hysterically. While Sarah was tickling, Bella was not able to hold her tickle cravings. She started tickling James’s left feet and James laughed loudly while jumping up and down on the chair.

Sarah was enjoying the moment. She always wanted to tickle him but he always escapes. Seeing Bella tickling James, made her to think how much tickle torture James can take it instead of helping him. She nodded her head to other sisters to join in. Since James’s feet were so wide, there was enough room for the all ladies to tickle his feet. From James’s point of view, there was a big crowd around his feet. He was laughing loudly as all their nails tickling every corner of his feet.

After two minutes, they stopped. While James was catching his breath, Iris tied his lower waist to the chair using a long belt. Freya and Ava tied his knees and calves to the chair with Velcro straps. Hope and Caroline tied his elbows to further secure him.

James was completely immobile and can’t even move an inch. He knew what was coming next and he begged Sarah ‘Please, don’t allow this… please’. She ignored him as all she wanted was to tickle him and see him getting tickled by others.

She quickly tickled his ear, neck, armpits, chest, tummy, sides and inner thighs. James was totally ticklish everywhere. She took charge and instructed each of her sisters to tickle certain part of his body. She assigned Ava and Ruby to tickle his neck and ear, Leah and Bella to tickle his chest and armpits, Caroline and Iris to tickle his tummy and sides, Maeve and Freya to tickle his inner thighs and Hope to tickle his left feet.

James was angry, upset, afraid at the same time. No matter how much he begged at Sarah and others, they ignored him. He closed his eyes and prayed as the girls started saying in unison ‘1… 2… 3’.

All fingers were like tiny spiders crawling over his skin. James laughed more loudly as it was too much. The girls didn’t show any mercy and kept on tickling helpless James. Ava’s long nails were scratching his ear, Ruby was lightly stroking his neck. While Leah tickled his right chest and armpits in circular motion, Bella did same thing on his left chest and armpits. Both Caroline and Iris were going crazy as their finger raked his tummy and sides in rapid motion. Maeve tickled his right inner thigh and Freya tickled his left inner thigh. Sarah and Hope were busy in tickling his foot.

While James suffered as the well-manicured nails tickling his entire body, the girls were totally enjoying it. Sarah checked in between if James was able to breathe. She gives one-two minutes of rest, for James to catch his breath and then again, she and girls starts tickling.

Big wide tears rolled out from his eyes, his cheeks ached from laughing and his brain was processing at max capacity to receive all nerve response and processing it much faster. After 15 minutes of tickling, the girls finally stopped. James was exhausted and he felt like it was 2 hours of tickling.

Sarah was about to show mercy, when she noticed a huge bulge on his pants.

‘You are getting arousal from all this tickling?’ asked Sarah.

James was not able to answer as he was heavily breathing. ‘Oh yes, he always gets aroused when I tickle him and we have the best sex ever!’ said Iris.

Sarah had never seen anything like that as she always thought her naked tits excited him. She looked at girls and realized that they wanted to continue tickling her boyfriend as if they wanted revenge. All that laughter and fun, masked her mind about sharing her boyfriend with the girls and said ‘Let’s take this to next level’.

As per instruction given by Sarah, quickly the girls unbuttoned his shirt to expose his bare body, lowered his pants to his knees and removed his socks. James started begging but it was of no use. Once Sarah made her mind, nobody could stop or change it.

The girls exchanged positions while they continued tickling James’s bare body. The sensation was too much as their fingers were directly touching him. All their nails raked across his body. Sarah tickled each and every corner of James. He laughed more loudly in pain and pleasure as hundred fingers marching all over his bare body. After 20 minutes, they stopped. Sarah noticed how the bulge was bulkier than last time and realized that his penis was throbbing to get out of his underpants. If she tickled him again, it might break the fabric and will let it out itself.

‘Do you girl’s mind if I lower his underpants?’ asked Sarah.

‘Nah! Go ahead, we all have seen him naked!’ said the girls.

Sarah lowered his underpants and his penis jumped up and it was larger and bulkier than the usual. Ruby and Hope tied his toes to top of wooden frame with strings on it. Sarah whistled and all girls started tickling him once more. Sarah tickled his groin and balls with one hand, while with other she lightly tickled the dorsal vein. James laughed even more when his penis was tickled.
While other girls continued tickling, Caroline and Iris left and came back with baby oil, two hair brush with soft beads on the bristle and small comb with hard bristles. In between tickling, they applied oil over his body and passed on brushes to girls to tickle torture him further.

Leah and Ruby tickled James’s feet with hairbrush vigorously, while other girls tickled him with comb in slow and steady motion. It was too much as his laughter bombarded and echoed the walls of basement. As each girl had different way of tickling, they kept on exchanging positions to make James laugh more and more. Whenever the nails reached glans area, James laughed more.

After continuous tickle torture, may be more than 20 minutes passed. Sarah grabbed his penis and James ejaculated a big load and he wooed in pleasure. She never saw this much load while she does hand job. She asked the girls to keep tickling him, she left and came back with an electric toothbrush. She switched it on and placed it on the tips of his penis. James laughed and howled like a wolf. Now he was not getting tired even though he was laughing. Like his body was able to take more tickling. So, the girls tickled vigorously with hairbrush and comb and he started ejaculating more loads.

Girls stopped after 15 minutes of absolute torture. James was in lot of pain; his body ached a lot and there were marks all over his body. Sarah finally gave him hand job and thick loads of sperm came out and sprayed all over Sarah and his body. One by one, each girl gave him hand job and got sprayed in sperm. While it was little bit painful, James enjoyed it very much.

‘This was the best birthday ever’ Sarah said after cleaning up. All the girls agreed and thanked Sarah for allowing them to tickle James and ejaculate him.

It was around mid-night and James dozed off on chair. He was half asleep and in between he was laughing even though no one was tickling him.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back