• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickleshoe ticklishness study finds women are more ticklish on feeth than men

I can see it. Women tend to take care of their feet more and have higher arches than men

Definately some truth in that. The arch is particularly a spot on my fiancee that always tickles her. :)

I'm questioning a methodology that uses self-reported numbers out of 10. Why not use empirical observations of subjects' reactions, as at least one previous tickling study has done?

I'm questioning a methodology that uses self-reported numbers out of 10. Why not use empirical observations of subjects' reactions, as at least one previous tickling study has done?

How do you want to quantify reactions? There is also a subjective factor in this. In pain research self-reported numbers are frequently used - you don't use if a person pulls away his hand or something. It's still subjective, but subject's reactions (and the professional's judgement of it) are too.

It's still subjective, but subject's reactions (and the professional's judgement of it) are too.

Yes, and observations of subjects' reactions wouldn't be entirely free of the same bias that we might see in self-reported numbers. But despite all that, I'd rather see measurements like the "seconds spent smiling or laughing" data that a previous study used.

I think men do a better job of holding in their ticklishness than women, they see it as a sign of weakness. Women on average are more open and sensitive, hence appear more ticklish.

When it comes to a lot of these "tickle studies" they all seem to inconclusive. I don't think ticklishness is something that can be boiled down in a study. I'm pretty sure no gender is more or less ticklish than the other, much like with any other groups having their ticklishness compared.

What's really wild is that they seem to be pitching this tickling shoe insert as a commercial product for stress relief!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back