• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife and I tickle Emma again

TicklinThemFeet

TMF Novice
I wrote a story last year about how for my 40th my wife and I tickled a model Emma. So, I saw a few weeks ago Emma would be in our area again, and I asked my wife what she thought about us meeting up with her again. To my surprise, she was all about it.
Fast forward to this past Friday and we met up again at a hotel. Because Emma knew us and was comfortable with us tickling her, she asked if we might want to use bondage this time. We talked it over, and decided to give it a shot.
Emma showed up at the appointed time, and had some tie downs with her. After attaching them to the bed and changing we strapped her wrists in and those straps were pretty limiting in any type of movement!
My wife recalled that she went first last time, and told me she wanted me to go first this go round. I explained to Emma, that we were going to tickle her pretty bad this time, but any time she needed the tickling to stop to say "UNCLE"!
I should point out here, that Emma mentioned she hadn't done a tickle session since we met last summer, so she was a little worried about how ticklish she might be. Let me just say, if last time she was pretty ticklish whether because of the bondage or the long period in being tickled, she was extremely more ticklish this session.
I began slowly recalling, that her underarms, and ribs were fairly ticklish, and moved on to squeezing her sides. Emma's laughter alternates between loud and breathless. Once I reached her feet I had some tools to try out this time. I don't typically prefer tools as I like the touch aspect of tickling but the electric tooth brush and my finger guitar picks worked some amazing laughter out of her.
At this point, my wife jumped in and began tickling her legs and stomach, and within 3 or 4 minutes we got our first uncle.
For the next 20 minutes or so my wife an I alternated between one of us tickling her upper body while the other focused on the feet and legs. I'd say we ended up with two or 3 more uncles.
We gave Emma a break to get some water and to resituate her on her front. From this angle it was easy to tickle her sides and reach under her to tickle her belly. We had her rate her tickle spots from neck to feet while tickling them. We were able to get two more uncles.
During this session Emma was so ticklish on her sides and ribs, that as our last act of tickling we spent all of our remaining time tickling this area. To make it extra torture we literally placed my wife's hands on her ribs, and mine just under on her sides and we tickled with no stop word for the last 4 or 5 minutes. Emma described it as having two large hands on either side of her tickling her worse spots! Overall another great session. I'm still so appreciative for my wife taking time to understand this part of me, and actively participating. There was one part during the session where she told me she wanted to get an uncle all on her own. I thought the least I could do is stand back and let her do her worse and enjoy! She got it within just a few moments.

Glad that all three of you had fun! :bouncybou
Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Excellent planned out tag team tickling guys! You and your wife make a great tickle team! Also nice too hear about Emma again too, thanks for sharing

My Wife and I were out tonight, and she litterally said, "Whose next, I'm a tickler now"! LOL Good Luck, because she's good!

Omg 4 hands my sides while I'm tied up will break me completely. My ribs and sides are so ticklish.

Emma and I did tickle my wife in our first session. I posted about that one last summer ish if you care to read it.

Best

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back