• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Looking for Ava clips from Pure Laughter Tickling Clips

Malgus

TMF Regular
I don't know if this is the right place to ask about this, or even if I should really be asking this at all. Let me explain.

So, one of my favourite tickle models of all time was Ava. She did a couple of clips with Tickle Intensive: EvaW(6)A.JPG

Another Set with simply Tickling: Snapshot - 92.jpg

But my favourite stuff she ever did was with Pure Laughter Tickling Clips: Ava7.png

She did over forty clips with the studio by my count before almost her entire catalogue was deleted in early 2020, seemingly overnight. I actually made a post on here a while ago asking if anyone knew what had happened but never heard anything conclusive. The best I could find was that she had retired but since there were still a couple of clips up on pure laughter, one of which had her topless, and given that her clips on the other stores are still available, it seemed doubtful to me that she had asked to have them removed, given that a lot her tamer stuff had actually been what was deleted and her face was fully visible in what remained.

I did reach out to pure laughter via email asking what had happened and offering to buy the clips privately if he didn't want to put them up anymore but never heard back. This has left me in a strange situation. I only ever got a few of her clips before they were taken down and I would absolutely love to get the rest of them. The problem is that there doesn't seem to be a way to get them officially.

I've always been against piracy, and I still am. Thieves bleed this industry dry and have closed down many, many great stores. If there is a legal way to get something then that is how you should get it and if a creator doesn't want to give you their creative material then on a certain level that is their right. However, if the creator is no longer selling the material then you aren't hurting them by asking around. To clarify, I absolutely would buy the clips properly if Pure Laughter ever did rerelease them again but that looks incredibly unlikely at this point. Even as I write this I still don't know how I feel about it. I mean, we have entire threads on this site where people are sharing old tickling images that I'm pretty sure aren't legally theirs, but that's accepted because there's no other way to get them.

It's a strange situation I'm in here and if the community response is overwhelmingly against what I'm suggesting then I wont push it any further. I also want to put this out there publicly so that hopefully Pure Laughter will see this and might either offer to sell me the clips or make their own feelings publicly know.

With all that being said,

I am interested in getting some of the old Ava clips from Pure Laughter Tickling Clips which are no longer available. If anyone has them, I'd be really interested in getting them from you. It would mean a lot to me to be able to complete, or at least expand my collection from my favourite model.

Once again, and I know that some people aren't going to believe me here, I will buy any clips I would get if they were ever put up for sale again.

Just thought I'd ask and I'm be curious to hear what others think of my dilemma.

Thanks

I cant help with the purelaughter clips but..

My entire shoot with Ava is on my Patreon and my clip store currently for anyone interested. I regret not doing more with her.

Last time I heard anything she was going to college overseas. But that was years ago.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back