• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Old Tickling Story "Another Realm"

KusuguttaiGuy

Hello all,

I've been looking for this story for quite some time now! I remember reading it almost 20 years ago on a website I believe was called Another Realm.

The story was about aliens that came to Earth in order to take humans as pets, and their method of punishment was tickling. One thing that sticks out in my memory was one the characters lighting up a cigarette which caused her alien owner to tickler her so she'd stop.

I know it's a long shot! Does anyone else remember this story?

I found the website you mentioned but there's a lot of stories on there. I don't suppose you can remember the title or even just one or two words from the title? Or narrow down its publication date?

No, sadly :c Everything that I remember is in the above post. Though, I did skim through the stories they managed to save in their archive and sadly it doesn't seem like the story was able to be saved. I haven't looked through all of them yet, but so far nothing. Thank you for finding this site though!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back