• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smelly feet or clean feet?

FootDestroyer

The first time I ever tickled a girl’s feet when I was a kid her feet were eally smelly. Ever since I’ve preferred tickling girl’s feet when they smell. Has anyone else had this experience? Or do you prefer your victim’s feet to be fresh and clean?

I am likely in the minority, but I prefer dirty soles. (See attached photos.)

Attachments

• v1.jpg
    v1.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 23
  • v2.jpg
    v2.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 20
  • v4.jpg
    v4.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 20
  • vbday71b.jpg
    vbday71b.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 20
  • V102cu.jpg
    V102cu.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 18
  • V101cu.jpg
    V101cu.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 22
I like an odor of sweat and leather, like when my wife takes her heels off and I can smell the sweat and leather. Her feet usually have very little smell to them but when she wears leather heels with bare or stocking feet, they get this awesome odor. When she wants them to really smell and punish me, she will wear sneakers or a canvas shoe without socks.

I like an odor of sweat and leather, like when my wife takes her heels off and I can smell the sweat and leather. Her feet usually have very little smell to them but when she wears leather heels with bare or stocking feet, they get this awesome odor. When she wants them to really smell and punish me, she will wear sneakers or a canvas shoe without socks.

I am the same as you. ;)

There is just something about that smell of leather and foot. :)

Clean...Smelly can be variable.

I love tickling and licking smelly sweaty feet, especially after she's been working out/running/been on her feet all day in closed-toe shoes and thick socks. :blushes:

I confess to havibg smelled a woman's feet right after she took off her shoes and stockings or socks. The smell turned me on.

I have tickled both sweaty feet and clean feet.

As far as foot worship, like kissing feet or sucking on toes, I will only do such with clean feet. The idea of worshipping sweaty or smelly feet is a turn off to me.

For worshipping, clean. For tickling, smelly feet can be treated to a very tickly cleaning with some warm soapy water and brushes :devil:

Clean and moderately sweaty. Sweaty does not have to mean smelly if shoes and socks are changed regularly. Clean feet + clean shoes + clean socks + jogging an hour = perfect :) Warm and moist means soft and sensitive, clean means they're nice to worship.

Squeeky clean and no odor other than maybe something nice smelling!

Clean feet always, my mrs sometimes gets slightly smelly feet but it definitely does it for me! I always smell her toes every chance i get. And of course i always go for the “if your feet smell your getting tickled” when she gets home from work or a walk

Clean and moderately sweaty. Sweaty does not have to mean smelly if shoes and socks are changed regularly. Clean feet + clean shoes + clean socks + jogging an hour = perfect :) Warm and moist means soft and sensitive, clean means they're nice to worship.

What you said, by far! This is the best.

If it's only sweatiness, I can like smelly too. To get to acquire a taste of the woman you adore. <3

About this. I have a female colleague who always sweats heavily, having a strong natural body odour. Because she's attractive it's rather a turn-on than a turn-off, because it comes from her. So yeah, I wouldn't mind tickling a woman with sweaty feet at all.

I've always associated a smelly/sweaty foot as a ticklish foot. I know it doesn't make sense or is even true in all cases but it's the way I'm wired. I also like it when the soles of the feet have a blush to them. Lol what can I say?

Clean. I don't mind the natural smell of feet, but dirty and smelly feet are just disgusting.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back