• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Justice Part 7 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, it is that time again! The next chapter of this ongoing saga is here and it continues to build to the end. We are now at the halfway point and all the principle characters are about to have their climatic ending over the next six parts. Again, and I hope you understand, that I will never stop thanking you fans. YOU are the reason I continue with this saga. Your energy and passion for the characters is true motivation for me and I want to bring you the best tickling scenes and great characters that you may have grown attached too. This has been a very long journey and we are almost at the end. This next chapter really sets things up and at the cusp at the climax. Enjoy this chapter and any comments are appreciated!

PART 7

Darby made her way up the street that led up into the hills. Based off what Anika told her, she was getting close to the secret hideaway of Priscilla and Gloria. She still felt a surge of excitement in her body after that interrogation session. She couldn’t believe she used tickling to help make a suspect give up information. She should have known as she was a victim of tickle torture many times in the last year. In fact, she was forced to give up her identity as she was ruthlessly tickled tortured by Gloria and the monstrous Helga. She had to admit she wasn’t “Dorothy the maid” but indeed “Deputy Darby Reeves”. She smiled as she thought about Anika’s sweet laughter. How much fun it was to tickle her ribs and her armpit until she couldn’t take it anymore. She forced the caretaker to tell her where Gloria and Priscilla were hiding, and it was time for her bring those two leaders of the sex trafficking ring to justice!

Cheyenne was slightly behind Darby, walking with her as they headed up into the hills. She was excited about what was happening, as she just helped Darby force a caretaker into revealing the secret location of the women in charge of a criminal operation. She felt a sense of pride being in this moment. She felt strong, she felt helpful, she felt like she had some control. After a year of enduring a lot of humiliation and subjugation, she felt more confident. She enjoyed that interrogation of Anika. She loved the fact that her very own hands helped break the woman. She would later admit to herself that tickling those feet of the caretaker was a thrilling moment and she wondered what would happen the next time she got a chance to do so. Cheyenne was looking forward to completing this mission as she felt like things would go her way. She was also excited to perhaps find her friend La Diabla and help her too. “Do you think it is not that much further?” she asked Darby.

Darby turned her head slightly as she heard Cheyenne’s question. “It should be coming up soon. This might be dangerous, but I am sure we will get the job done.” she answered with a smile. She was proud of Cheyenne. She was proud that this demure young woman helped her in the interrogation by tickling Anika’s belly and feet. That helped pushed the caretaker over the edge and got the necessary information to find this location. The more she interacted with Cheyenne, the more she saw what La Diabla saw in her. A truly amazing young woman with potential to do great things. She was a lot braver and a lot stronger than anyone would realize. She wasn’t physically imposing by any stretch of the imagination, but the young woman’s will was quite impressive. Most women would have been a broken mess if they endured what poor Cheyenne endured. Darby was amazed that she never faltered, she never broke down and just fell apart. She was definitely a worthy partner.

“When we do find Gloria and Priscilla, what will happen to them?” Cheyenne asked. She wanted to know what the plan was for those women, especially Priscilla. She wondered if Priscilla could be sent back to the Elu tribe, so she could face their brand of justice.

“Well, they will face the consequences of their crimes. We can’t allow them to ever do something as cruel as a human sex trafficking ring ever again. My government really wants to crack down on it and trust me, they will pay a price. Ya know, I want to thank you for coming along after all…” Darby responded, then stopped walking and faced Cheyenne. “You are such a brave young lady. I think we will take care of those two women, and it will be because of how strong you are.” she smiled.

Cheyenne blushed a little as she heard the compliments. She was never really called brave too often as she was the princess of the tribe. There wasn’t a lot of situations where she could show bravery or strength. Her confidence started to come out and she nodded her head. “Thank you for saying that to me Darby. It means a lot to me. I am glad I can help. I want to stop them because I don’t want them to hurt anyone anymore. I also hope we find Qaleteqa soon too. Knowing her, she might already have captured them. Hehe” she giggled.

Darby chuckled a little and nodded her head. “Yeah, I wouldn’t be surprised if she already did. She is quite the handful….” she started with a smile. She then turned back around and continued to head up the hill. She could see the houses and was impressed. This was definitely a location for more affluent people. She could see the houses hidden amongst the trees, and everything was so green. She could feel the cooler air as the ocean breeze was present, which helped make the day not too terribly hot. She then slowed down her walk as she realized the secret home was a few feet away. Darby turned towards Cheyenne and placed her finger to her lip to indicate they should be quiet right now. She motioned her hand and both women then walked over to a large wooden fence and leaned against it.

Cheyenne saw Darby’s directions and followed her. She could feel her heart racing a bit as she realized they must be at their destination. She felt confident and she felt brave, but she also felt a wave of nervousness. This was about to be a potentially dangerous situation and her nerves were on edge. She was more nervous now, than she was in that cavern helping the prisoners escape. As she leaned against the wall, she looked at Darby. Cheyenne knew she had to make sure she followed any directions given by the deputy. After all, she was a trained professional for this kind of stuff!

Darby poked her head beyond the edge of the wooden fence and looked through the iron gate. She could see a rather large house hidden amongst the trees and realized it was the perfect cover if anyone wanted to hide from the public. This was the house Anika said was the secret location and now it was time to put a quick plan together. Knowing that she just couldn’t walk up to the front door and make an easy arrest, she figured they would have to go through the back. Her eyes looked down and she noticed there was a hill next to the house. Thanks to her height, 6’1” tall, she then peered over the wooden fence and noticed there wasn’t much behind it. The homes were spaced apart with a good distance, so there was a lot of open space. Darby then turned to Cheyenne and smiled. “Looks like we have to get over the fence and go to the back. The front way is too difficult, and we might be seen. Can you climb a fence?

Cheyenne turned and faced the fence and looked up. She did climb trees as a kid so she figured climbing the fence shouldn’t be too hard. “Yeah, I can climb it. Can you give me a lift?” she asked.

Darby nodded her head “yes” and lowered her hands. She felt Cheyenne place her brown moccasin shoe in her hands and she helped lift the young woman up to the top of the fence. Cheyenne was not heavy at all, so she got her up pretty quickly. She saw her then get herself over the fence and soon she was over. She was impressed that Cheyenne was athletic enough, which just increased her confidence in her partner. This young lady was not some helpless, dainty woman after all. Once the tribal princess was over, Darby did a quick hop up, and used her own upper body strength to get her to the top of the fence, swing her long legs over and soon she landed on the other side on the ground. She winced a little as the gunshot wound was still tender. “Whew! We did it. Let’s go up that hill. Follow me..” she instructed.

Cheyenne followed Darby as they made it to the hill and started to go up. They didn’t go directly up the hill, but more towards the side of the hill and when they looked to their right, they could see the side of the secret house and then the backyard. Her adrenaline started to flow as this was really happening. She was really going to be a part of a mission to bring down two evil women. She started to mimic Darby as she saw the deputy crouching a bit as they walked along the side of the hill, probably so that they weren’t easily seen. Cheyenne was also amazed at the large number of trees around the house, and it was a perfect cover. Soon, they were looking behind the house and they stopped.

“Ok, now we can do down the hill and over the fence. When we get over, let’s make our way towards that corner of the house.” Darby instructed her partner. The two women then slowly came down the side of the hill and made it to the gate. It didn’t take long for both of them to make it over the fence and when they did, they scurried over to the side of the house. Darby noticed there was more than one door in the back of the house. She looked at Cheyenne and whispered to her to wait at their location for a moment, as she was going to take a look. She then started to carefully walk across the length of the back of the house and came across the first back door. It was a wooden door, the standard kind. She was interested in the other door as it was unusual to have two back doors. She quickly went past the first door and made it to the second door. She looked at it and it was also a wooden door, but then her eyes noticed something. The door seemed to lead into some sort of a patio, but it was different. It seemed to extend high into the 2nd level of the house. There were large wooden slats that covered where the open space of the patio would be. It reminded her of a cage of some sort. “That’s weird….I wonder what is inside that space. I bet something is there that needs to be hidden from prying eyes….” she said to herself. Darby then looked over at Cheyenne and waved her to come over to her.

Cheyenne saw Darby motioning to her to come over towards her and she started to walk over. She was on her tippy toes and was crouching as she wanted to remain hidden. She quickly scampered past the first door and then she made it to the second door. Her eyes then noticed the same thing Darby did and saw the hidden patio. “What’s in there?” she asked.

“Well, we are about to find out. My guess is this door may lead up to somewhere and not inside the house…” Darby whispered. She then patted her pockets and sighed. “Dammit, I don’t have muh pocketknife to pick this lock. All I have is muh gun.”

Cheyenne sighed as well, but then she remembered something. It wasn’t a pocketknife, but it was the knife Maikoh gave her. “How about this? Would this knife help?” she asked.

Darby saw the knife and shook her head. She took the knife from Cheyenne and placed the tip inside the keyhole and started to twist around. This was one skill that Darby knew since she was a small child. She used to pick locks because she was always curious on what was inside of things. She didn’t plan on taking whatever she found, she just liked trying to pick the lock as though it was some kind of puzzle. That skill did help her in her job as she could get into places in case criminals locked things away. As she jiggled the knife, she looked at her surroundings to make sure someone wasn’t watching her and Cheyenne. Darby then heard a click and her eyes opened in surprise. “I got it!” she said in an excited whisper. She handed the knife back to Cheyenne, and she slowly turned the doorknob.

Cheyenne watched in excitement as Darby managed to pick the lock. She was also very curious on what was inside this patio area because normally, it would be more open. The fact that large wooden slats were covering the opening area meant something was meant to be hidden. She saw the door open up and watched Darby poke her head in to look around. She figured she should let Darby take the lead because she was a professional! Cheyenne watched Darby slowly walk into the patio and then followed her inside. Her eyes grew wide as she looked inside this patio. It was a little dark, with only some sunlight peeking through the slats, she noticed it was largely empty, except for a few barrels that were in the corner. “What is this place?” she asked.

“I-I don’t know. There is nothing in here. I wonder if this place was used to hold those young ladies…” Darby guessed. She then noticed another door, which probably led into the house. She was surprised there was another door, as she originally thought this place would not connect to the house. She looked up and could see the ceiling, which was the floor of the 2nd story of the house. It was at least 10 feet above the ground and her eyes caught something. In the design of the ceiling, there seemed to be a door of sorts. “Looks like there is a trapdoor or something. But why would there need to be one? This place is already weird.” she told her companion.

“It is. Maybe this is how people live. Maybe they all have trapdoors?” Cheyenne said in a shrug. She then followed Darby to the door that seemed to lead into the house. Her heart started to race, and her nerves were on edge. This was now the important part of the mission. She was about to enter into this house where danger could be on the other side. She really didn’t think she would actually confront Gloria, or even Priscilla but here she was. She was really hoping she would find La Diabla and if she found her, she wouldn’t be trapped and even worse, getting tickled tortured. The memories of witnessing her friend getting tortured before her own eyes were still fresh. She then took a deep breath.

Darby made it to the door that led into the house and placed her right hand on the knob. She slowly turned the knob and heard the door open. She slowly opened it slightly, removed her hat, and then poked her head through the opening to see where this entry way led to. She noticed it led into a hallway of sorts and could see down that pathway. She could see that the hallway was long and had many doors on the sides. The most important thing was that she didn’t see anyone walking by. This was important as she had to enter this home, and not be seen. She needed to have the advantage. Darby then walked inside the home and into the hallway and turned towards her friend. “Come on, let’s go. Be very quiet.” she told Cheyenne.

Cheyenne followed Darby into the house, and she looked around. She could see the fancy wall paneling and the door of this hallway, and her eyes then went to the end of the hallway where it seemed to lead into an entrance. She carefully followed Darby and she was thankful she wore her moccasins. They were quiet and would not make a sound on the wooden floor. She observed how careful Darby was walking as she wore her boots. As they made their way down the hallway, she wanted to listen for any sounds. The house was eerily quiet, which made it all the more dangerous. Once they made it to the end of the hallway, they could see the living room area and then the front door of the house. “This house is big.” she whispered.

“Yeah, it sure is….” Darby responded in a whisper. She could see the front door and more importantly, she could see some suitcases near the door. That was a positive sign as it meant that Gloria and Priscilla did not leave just yet. They may still be inside the house. She knew she had to locate them and use the element of surprise on them. Her head then turned towards the staircase and looked up. “I got this feeling that they may be upstairs. Cheyenne, we are going to head up these stairs. It is absolutely important that we keep ourselves very quiet, ok?” she told her.

“Ok. I’ll be quiet…” Cheyenne responded. Now, her heart was thumping harder in her chest as they were going up the stairs. Her small feet climbed the stairs and she walked with such a light touch because she wanted to be absolutely silent. When they made it to the top of the stairs, they noticed there were two ways they could go. There were doors on either side and small hallways. “Where do we go?” she asked.

Darby looked at both hallways and sighed. “Rich people and their multiple hallway homes…” she thought to herself. She then nodded her head to the right to indicate they would go into that hallway first. She figured by the direction they were in, the right hallway would lead to a room that had that trapdoor above the patio. She then turned towards Cheyenne. “Ok, we will check out these rooms. We will split them up. I will take that room first….” she said as she pointed to a door. “…..and you take that one. Now, make sure you are very careful when you try to open the door. They could be inside these rooms. If you do see one of them, make sure you scream. DO NOT confront them, Cheyenne. I will come help you and we will take them on together. I have to keep ya safe, remember?” she told her.

Cheyenne nodded her head and took a very deep breath. The moment of truth had arrived. She truly didn’t know what she would do if she saw one of those women, but she had to be brave and yell for help. She had never been in a physical fight her entire life, so she definitely needed Darby to come help her. She then started to walk to the door and her mission began.

“……that’s right sweetie. It is time for your feet! Do you have ticklish feet? I got a feeling you do..hehehe” La Diabla chuckled as she looked at Phoebe.

Phoebe’s eyes went wide with fright as she heard those words. This outlaw was going to tickle her feet?! This could not be happening. Her feet were definitely her weakest spot and the fact she was about to be tickled on them gave her intense fright. She was already tormented beyond her limits by La Diabla to the point her body was breaking down and now this woman wanted to tickle her feet. She started to beg profusely to the outlaw. She shook her head “no” desperately and her eyes almost came out of her head. “Please!!! You can’t do that!!! Not my feet!! Oh dear Gawd, please not my feet!!” she begged in muffled sound.

La Diabla loved hearing those desperate sounds being made. She then leaned forward and gave a soft kiss to Phoebe’s sweaty forehead. “There there sweetie. You should be happy! I truly love tickling a woman’s feet! It is one of life’s greatest pleasures. I love how they look, how they feel, and how sensitive they are. Judging by your reactions, you must have some………really……..ticklish…..feet. I am REALLY going to tickle them too. So, you just wait right here, and I will be back! Kisses hehehe” she teased as she then got up off of Phoebe and made her way to the foot of the cot. She could see Phoebe’s legs writhing like mad and the feet were covering one another. She then knelt down and could see the bottoms of the white socks.

Phoebe’s head shot up and she stared towards her feet. She could see La Diabla right by her feet and fear gripped every single cell in her body. This was truly her worst nightmare. This evil woman was about to torture her even more. She thought about times when her feet were briefly tickled in the past and it always drove her insane. Now, her ankles were tied and there was someone hellbent on making her suffer. Her feet continued to flex nervously and continued to try and cover one another. Her eyes showed true desperation as she saw the outlaw licking her lips in anticipation.

“Oooooh!! What do we have here? What cute socks you have on? I feel like it is Christmas in the summer as I have two gifts just waiting for me!” La Diabla taunted as she clapped her hands. Her eyes then looked at Phoebe’s panicked eyes and a smile formed on her face. “What I like about rich girls like you is that you always take good care of your feet. You are not a field worker where your feet could get a bit more rough. I am sure yours are very soft…….very tender……..very…..ticklish….hehehe” she teased, then quickly swiped her left index finger up the sock covered right foot of Phoebe. The reaction she got from that sent a wave of excitement through her body.

Phoebe felt that finger stroke up her foot and the wave of ticklish energy coursing through her body was intense! Her body was so exhausted and so aroused, every touch was going to be electric. She started to tremble in ticklish fear, and she wished this was all just a nightmare. She hoped that she would wake up from all of this and realize it was just a horrific dream. Then she would turn in bed and feel Bessie’s warm body next to hers. Being captured by a famous outlaw had to be a dream! Being tied down and tickled tortured had to be a dream! Being almost naked and tickled by the outlaw had to be a dream! It just had to be! Then she felt another finger stroke up her left foot and her mind went back to reality and knew this was all very real. The look on La Diabla’s face frightened her and she continued to beg through the gag. Phoebe hoped that somehow, someway, that woman would have it in her heart to stop tormenting her.

“Awww…has anyone ever told you how adorable you look when you are scared? I love how large your eyes look. I love how your body is tensing up, anticipating what is going to happen to your feet. You are probably wondering how much more will I torture you. Well……” La Diabla began in a sadistic tone. She then reached her hands forward and grabbed each foot. With her fingers on top of the socked foot, and her thumbs on the soles, she started to give a slight massage. She loved the texture of the sock and how it felt on her skin as she gave a mini massage to Phoebe’s feet. She could feel how tender they were and knew when she got those feet naked, she would probably be impressed. “…..I plan to torture you for a bit longer. It is all part of my plan sweetie. I suggest you enjoy it. I mean, I could do what I am known for and inflict so much pain, right? But this is just a little tickle tickle and you are such………a ticklish girl….” she said as she continued to massage the feet, and pressing her thumbs a little harder for emphasis.

Phoebe felt the ticklish energy growing in her body as she felt her feet being rubbed. It didn’t outright tickle her, but it made her extremely nervous. She wished it was just a foot rub, so that she could enjoy it, but she knew what was about to happen. In a way, she was grateful she was not going through more painful tortures, but it seemed like the outlaw did not understand just how torturous this was for her. Being tickled like this was horrible for her, even if her body was aroused by it. Phoebe then lowered her head back to the cot and started to whimper. She was trying her best to brace for the soon to be tickle torture of her feet.

La Diabla chuckled to herself as she saw Phoebe resigning herself to her tickle fate. She always enjoyed this part of the torture. When the victim resigned their bodies to their fates. She slowly pulled her hands away from the feet and then stared at them. She could see the toes wiggling within the socks and saw them started to flex around. The feet looked long and narrow, and she wondered what the size was. They were almost as big as Darby’s, maybe a few sizes smaller, perhaps a size 9. She licked her lips and reached forward with her left hand and grabbed the toes on the right foot and held onto them. Then, using her right index finger, she placed it on the heel of the socked foot, and slowly dragged her nail across the heel, into the arch, all the way to the ball of the foot, then reversed the path and went across the ball of the foot, into the arch and off the heel. The reaction from her victim was immediate! She heard the ticklish scream coming out and the left foot immediately kicked at her hand. La Diabla couldn’t help but chuckle at the defense mechanism, then she moved her hand to grip both set of toes and held on. She felt Phoebe’s feet starting to struggle again and she couldn’t hold onto them firmly. This woman was a lot stronger than she looked. “Hold your feet still! I guess I just have to take the socks off….” she teased.

Phoebe felt that finger dragging up and then down her sole and it sent such a large amount of ticklish sensations through her body, she immediately started to writhe and scream into her gag. She couldn’t help but use her other foot to defend the right foot because it was a natural ticklish reaction. She gasped in horror when she heard her socks were coming off. If they were, then she would have no protection at all to defend the delicate skin on the bottoms of her feet. She shot her head up again and through her muffled sounds, she started to beg the outlaw. “Please!!! Don’t take off my socks! I will hold still! I will hold still!!!” she grunted in the gag.

La Diabla smiled as she heard the desperate pleas. She loved when she had such control over her victims. “Ok, I won’t take off your socks….for now.” she told her. She then looked at the feet again and decided to try something a little different. Phoebe was arching her feet, to hide the soles as much as possible from her view. She looked at the top of the feet and wondered. She then started to lightly run her fingertips across the tops of the feet through the sock and she started to hear more ticklish screams. This was a nice discovery! “Oh, so the tops of your feet are ticklish too huh? Very nice…..” she cooed.

Phoebe started to panic again as she felt the tops of her feet being tickled. They were highly sensitive, and it surprised her because her feet were usually tickled on the soles, the tops were almost never touched, unless someone just placed their hand there. The discovery of how sensitive the tops of her feet were, shook her to her core. It meant that no parts of her feet were safe. She felt the fingers stroking the tops and she just continued to laugh. The sensations were very intense, and it truly surprised her that the tops of her feet were just as sensitive as the bottoms. She didn’t know what to do. All she could do was laugh as she felt the fingers continuing their tickle journey on that spot. Phoebe twisted her body again and managed to get her feet to lean towards the right side of her body, but those fingers never left. Her body rotated to the left and the fingers were still there. She even made her soles taut by flexing her toes backwards, trying to protect the tops, but she couldn’t get those fingers away from the tops of her feet. Her laughter started to get even more shrill as those ticklish feelings were really vibrating through her body.

La Diabla was very amused as she saw Phoebe’s body writhing to the right and left. It was fun seeing Phoebe try her best to avoid her tickling fingers and because she was using both of her hands, even when the feet crossed each other, the tops of the feet were always in contact with her fingers. This was such a fun spot to tickle, and her mind started to think about doing this to Darby. After all, during their special night together, she did get Darby to lose their little contest. She made the gorgeous deputy cum first, so the next time they were together, she gets to tickle those large and tender feet of hers. As she listened to Phoebe’s laughter, she imagined the sound of Darby’s laughter. She couldn’t help but smile as she thought about the sound of that sweet laughter. Especially the laughter she was having during their special night. La Diabla wanted to hear that sound again and be in that position with the deputy again. She figured she would try new foot tickling techniques on Phoebe, so she can try them on Darby later. Her eyes then focused on the trembling toes. “I wonder how ticklish the tops of her toes are?” she thought to herself.

Phoebe was in full ticklish panic as the fingers continued to tickle the tops of her feet. This feeling was too intense, and her body was feeling more sensitive. Her head kept shaking side to side and her laughter continued to increase. She felt her heart racing again and then her head shot up again as she felt pressure on the top of her left foot. She looked down towards the foot of the cot and saw La Diabla pressing her right forearm on the top of her left foot, and the right hand gripped the top of her right foot. This prevented her from trying to cover her right foot with the left. The only good news was the tickling stopped, but the bad news is, she couldn’t really jerk her feet around. She then looked on in horror as she saw the outlaw’s left hand descending down towards her foot again, and from the looks of it, those evil fingers were headed right for her toes!!! Her mind started to race, and she kept thinking to herself, “this can NOT be happening! She’s going to my toes!! Not my toes!!!”

La Diabla slowly moved her fingers towards the wiggling toes, and she waited for the toes to scrunch, so she could make her move. She figured Phoebe would try to protect the undersides of the toes, so the toes would scrunch up, which would allow her to attack where she truly wanted to. Once her fingers got close to the toes, she looked up at Phoebe and saw that frozen look of fear in them. “I’m coming to tickle your toesies!!! Hehehe I LOVE ticklish toes!!!” she teased.

Phoebe started to whimper loudly as she heard the threat to her toes. “It’s going to tickle! It’s going to tickle! It’s going to tickle!” she kept thinking to herself as she braced herself. Her body was really tense as her back stiffened, she held her breath, her eyes were shut tight, and her nerves were on fire. The fact that the tickling hasn’t started was really driving her crazy. She didn’t know what was worse. The tickling or the anticipation? She then squealed loudly when she felt fingers tickling to tops of her toes! She knew her toes were going to be tickled and she purposely scrunched her toes within her socks to protect the undersides, but she did not expect the tickle attack to take place on top of her toes. The sensation of that tickle really drove deep into her, and she just laughed uncontrollably. Her body started to rock back and forth and unfortunately for her, her feet were still helpless as La Diabla’s body position with her arms, prevented her left foot from protecting the right, where the toe tickling was happening.

La Diabla laughed as she heard those desperate squeals coming from her prisoner. She loved the reaction and it even surprised herself. Her nails continued to flicker on top of the big toe, then off the rest of the toes and the squealing was a delightful sound. The best part about attacking the tops of the toes was that there was nothing Phoebe could do to protect that area. She couldn’t scrunch her toes the other way. She could flex them backwards, but that would not hide the tops and it would also expose the undersides. She found herself humming a tune as her fingers continued their tickling assault. The way Phoebe’s body rocked side to side was a nice view, especially with the naked breasts jiggling away. Her eyes then went back to the helpless toes, and she wondered just how ticklish Darby would be on to tops of the toes. Those deep pink undersides of Darby’s toes were always ticklish, so how would the pale skin on the tops react? La Diabla snapped out of her Darby trance and focused on Phoebe again. She loved the way this woman was suffering, and she wanted to continue it. She then started to take the tip of her nail and found the edge of the toenail underneath the sock and slowly dragged it down the rest of the big toe. That sent her victim into horrific screams. She then ran the tip of her nail from the bottom edge of the nail on the index toe and repeated the pattern with each of the remaining toes. La Diabla’s eyes then went wide with anticipation as she placed her nail right there on the crevice and slide it down touching both the big toe and index toe, which only made Phoebe scream louder. She discovered this was very sensitive skin and it was a lot of fun to touch it. Now, it was time to drive home the torture further. “Awwww! Someone DOES have ticklish toes!! I love it! Something wrong Phoebe? Is this too much for you? Do you want me to stop tickling you?” she asked with a devilish smile.

Phoebe was in tickle hell as those evil fingers continued to tickle her helpless socked covered toes. She did not hold back in her laughter. She screamed as loud as she could in laughter as the sensations were overwhelming her. Somehow her brain managed to hear La Diabla’s questions, and she tried to scream “yes” to the question of wanting her to stop. She really wanted this to stop because she just could not take it anymore. Her body was hot, getting sweaty and her nerves were on fire.

“Is that a yes? Ok, I will give you a choice. I can either tickle these toes of yours like right now, or…..” La Diabla said with a dramatic pause. Her fingers stopped scurrying over the toes to give a small break, so her offer could be understood. “……I can take off these socks of yours and tickle the bottoms of your naked feet instead. What will it be?” she asked.

Phoebe’s heart nearly stopped when she heard that choice. Neither option was a good one for her. The one thing that she actually was thankful for was her feet being hidden in those cute, white cotton socks. The tickling she received was absolutely horrible and it tickled her like crazy, but now, her bare feet were threatened. She would not have any protection at all on her very sensitive skin. She realized that her body felt extra sensitive at the moment and any kind of touch on her body would send her over the edge. Tickled on her bare feet? That would be too much. She couldn’t respond as she just started to cry in frustration. Phoebe knew she was going to be tortured and there was no end in sight. Her mind could not prepare her for what was sure to be a hellacious tickle torture. She couldn’t even answer. She just resigned herself to crying and whimpering for mercy.

“Awww….I know it is a tough choice! I guess I get to choose for you. Let’s see what is underneath these socks shall we? Hehehe” La Diabla teased as she then reached for the hem of the sock. This was going to be a lot of fun and she licked her lips in anticipation of what she was about to see. It was time to send the daughter of Gloria Wellington into complete tickle hell.

Priscilla was in a storage room on the second floor, trying to find any useful supplies before she and Gloria would make their escape on the boat. She was feeling anxious as she wanted to get out of Santa Selena before law enforcement tried to locate them. She was happy that the assassination of Deputy Darby took place, but it was possible that she could still be implicated in the trafficking ring. She had to make it back to Mexico where she could be home and avoid any legal ramifications. Mexico would not send her over to the United States considering the two countries just had a war decades earlier and she was a Mexican citizen due to the marriage to Julio Montenegro. It would take a long time for the Mexican government to locate her and then begin the process of extradition. Priscilla hoped this plan would work, and her own freedom was riding on it. She did wonder what was taking Svetlana so long to come back, as well as the caretaker. She noticed the trap door in the floor of the room and remembered Gloria mentioning something about that earlier. The trap door was to help hide things in the patio below it. Priscilla was impressed with this house as it had many secrets. She noticed right by the trap door was what appeared to be a hook that would fold down into the floor, and across from it was another hook, close by the wall. Her eyes followed the path and she saw some rope on top of a crate. On one end of the rope was a hook, and on the other end was a noose like tie. The tie was adjustable where it would expand, or close tight. She started to realize that this rope is what was used to help haul something up, or down through the trap door. It would latch through the hooks in the floor and lead down. Her eyes then looked around the rest of the storeroom and saw many crates, an old bed that was actually made with a blanket on top. It was very dusty and some of the crates were covered with tarps.

“Hmmm…interesting set up.” she said to herself. She shook her head and then she figured there was nothing in this room that would be useful, so she started to head towards the door. Before she exited, she thought she heard a noise coming from the hallway. She heard voices and she didn’t recognize it as Gloria’s, Bessie’s, the caretaker, Svetlana’s or even Phoebe’s voice. She heard two voices and she carefully opened the door, just to peek through. Her nerves got on edge, and she hoped it was actually people she knew. Her eyes looked down the long hallway and she couldn’t see directly because the room she was in was on the far right of the hallway, right next to a bathroom that would face the hallway entrance and right across from where her bedroom was. Priscilla started to listen carefully and then her face went white, and her heart nearly stopped. She recognized the voice. It was Darby!! She slowly opened the door a little more to get a better look and her eyes saw the red haired Deputy at the end of the hallway and she was walking down the hallway.

“This can’t be!!! She is supposed to be DEAD!!! What the hell???” Priscilla thought to herself, then closed the door quietly. She started to shake as she was completely surprised. This was impossible! Svetlana told her that the deputy was killed. She looked around the storage room and had to figure out a plan. What worried her was her belongings were still in the bedroom and she had no way of looking for Gloria or even where the boat was for her escape. She was sure Darby would probably look through every room. She started to wonder how it is even possible Darby was alive and worse yet, how did she find this house?!! She tried to calm herself and had to figure out a way to leave. Then, she saw the trap door. That could be an escape! She grabbed the rope off the crate and knelt down on the floor. She lifted the far hook from the floor and attached the hook end of the rope to it. She then made her way to the trap door. She saw a small latch within the floor and reached for it. She lifted the latch and the trap door fell down and swung open. Priscilla quickly placed the noose end near the trap door and got ready to make her escape!

Darby made her way down the long hallway and would place her ear on the surface of each door, trying to listen for sounds. She knew she just couldn’t open the doors blindly because if Priscilla or Gloria were inside the room, they would hear her and possibly prepare to fight. She listened in on one room and could hear nothing. Once she determined that the room was probably empty, she went to the next room. She slowed her breathing to make as minimal noise herself, and to calm herself. She was so close to completing her mission that her adrenaline was flowing. She still wondered where La Diabla was. Darby managed to find this house, but there was no sign of her lover. It made her wonder if she was in trouble, or somewhere else in town. She started to imagine what if she is in trouble? What if she is tied up somewhere and getting tortured again. Her friend has made a nice return to her confident self, but if she was captured and made helpless, she could be broken again. Thoughts of La Diabla tied up and being tickled tortured did enter her mind, as she remembered what happened in the cavern the last time the outlaw confronted these women. What if she was having her feet tickled? Or between her legs? Darby knew how ticklish La Diabla was, and hoped she was safe. She finally made it to the final door on the right hand side and her eyes noticed something. The door was slightly ajar. It wasn’t closed all the way! She calmed herself and tried to listen for any noises before she would attempt to look inside. Her eyes popped open as she heard noises! It sounded like someone was doing a lot of movement inside. She then leaned forward and very opened the door very slightly and peered through the crack. What she saw stunned her! She saw a tall blond woman working on some kind of rope on the floor and it was a woman she was looking for. Priscilla Montenegro!!

Priscilla continued to try and latch the rope through the second hook, which would secure the rope further and then she would drop the noose end through the trap door hole. Her nerves were on edge, her pulse was racing, and she was breathing heavy. She had to hurry up or, she would be in a confrontation with a deputy, and she did not have her Russian protectors. She felt herself getting frustrated because she could not place the rope through the second hook, and she started to panic. Then, her head popped up as she heard a noise. It sounded like the door of the storage room made a sound and she quickly turned around to see the door opening! Her heart stopped as the red headed deputy entered the room where she was! It was a sight to behold. A woman she thought was dead was now before her. The last time she saw this woman this close, she had her in that chair in the cavern where her legs were in the air, completely naked and she not only tickled that woman’s big, barefeet, but also had her pussy shaved and even forced to orgasm.

“Well, well, well. What do we have here? Why, it’s Priscilla Montenegro in the flesh! Ya know, I have been lookin’ for ya ever since I made it out of that cavern. You did a good job of hiding, but as you can see, there is no escape from the long arm of the law!” Darby said with great confidence. This was her moment to finally bring this woman to justice. This was her moment to bring back a woman who delighted in torturing those poor young ladies in the trafficking ring. This was her moment to arrest the woman who also tortured her in the cavern. She quickly remembered being strapped in that chair and endured such a horrific foot tickling and even had her private parts shaved. She was in that position because she sacrificed her own well being to save La Diabla from a very cruel torture. Now, this evil woman was going to pay for her crimes!

Priscilla looked on in complete shock. She heard Darby’s words and she still could not comprehend how this woman was still alive and found her in this supposedly hidden house. She slowly stood up and faced the deputy. This was the first time the two women stood in front of each other with no kind of bondage, or extenuating circumstances where Priscilla had an advantage. She blinked her eyes a few times, still trying to come to terms that Darby was before her. “How the hell did you find me?! Better yet, how the Hell are you even ALIVE??!! You’re supposed to be dead!!!” she responded back to the deputy.

“You sound surprised and disappointed. It saddens me actually that you would prefer to see me dead, Priscilla. As you can tell, I am much stronger than that. I am sure you sent an assassin to try to kill me, but they failed. You failed Priscilla. I am a deputy and at the end of the day, I always win…” Darby said with a confident smile. She already figured Priscilla was not much of a physical fighter, and she was the much better skilled fighter. Her eyes did notice the rope on the floor as well as the trap door. She managed to get into this room before this woman could escape! “Trying to get away huh? Not on muh watch. Now, it is time to make sure you never hurt another woman ever again. You are under arrest Priscilla Montenegro. Surrender yourself, and let’s go find your partner Gloria Wellington.” she told her.

Priscilla’s heart started to race when she heard that she was under arrest. This was her moment of truth. What would she do to escape? There was no way she could go to jail. She knew she had one choice. She had to fight. It was either that or go to jail. She had to fight this taller woman and at least hold her off a little, so she could escape through the trap door. She was still so stunned that Darby was alive. Svetlana was supposed to kill her! Now, her anger started to rise. It was time. “You are wrong you stupid bitch. You will NOT bring me in. Don’t you know who I am? I am Priscilla Montenegro, the wife of the great Mexican gang leader, Julio Montenegro. You are beneath me! Don’t you remember, deputy? Remember when I had you trapped in that cavern? Remember how widespread your legs were? You have such a beautiful pussy, especially when I shaved those curly red pussy hairs of yours. Oh, I am really remembering that moment. You have such a sweet looking pussy, and those feet of yours. Absolutely beautiful. The last time we met, you were cumming your brains out as I forced you to orgasm. I OWN you. I know deep down, you want me to strip you naked again, tickle you until you lose all control, and make you cum again. I know a beaten down bitch when I see one. I will torture you and break you. It will be worse than what I did to that criminal scum, La Diabla!!” she threatened. She had to get into Darby’s head if she had any chance of escape.

Darby closed her eyes to slit as she heard Priscilla’s threatening words. It was true, this criminal did in fact force her to cum, and was tickled tortured. But that was because of the monstrous Helga by her side. Now, that woman was all alone with no one to help her. “You’re one funny lady. It is true, you did do all that stuff to me. I was completely humiliated when ya shaved me and even made me have an orgasm. You tickled me and tortured me, but you forgot one thing. You don’t have that big bitch Helga with you anymore. Ever wonder why? Because me and muh friend managed to beat her, tie her down, and tickle torture her until she snapped. She is in jail now, thanks to me and muh friend.” she said with a smile.

Those comments made Priscilla wince. She did not know what happened to Helga but hearing Darby’s words about her fate chilled her. Helga was defeated? By those two? Now, the massive Russian was in jail somewhere? This was not a good sign, and she realized this entire scheme was falling completely apart. Fear gripped her soul, and she had no choice but to fight. Anger now coursed through her veins and her face turned into a scowl. “You bitch!!! How dare you threaten me?!!! I am better than you, just like I am better than that broken bitch La Diabla! You will PAY!!!” she screamed and then she lunged forward to try and attack Darby. She started to swing wildly at the deputy by swinging her right fist first then her left. The problem was, Darby ducked below both swings and she hit nothing but air.

Darby was slightly amused that Priscilla was now trying to fight her physically. It was surprising but amusing since she knew she already had an advantage. She was taller, bigger and a lot more experienced in fighting than Priscilla ever could be. The blond woman did not strike her as someone who would be a very experienced fighter, so this would be a little fun. She saw the right fist headed towards her head, and then the left. She simply ducked out of the way and as she was below the left swinging fist, she saw that Priscilla’s entire midsection was wide open. She quickly swung her right fist into that exposed midsection, right in the belly. Darby heard the favorite sound of air leaving a body and smiled when she saw Priscilla hunch over in pain and trying to catch her breath. “Are you really going to try and fight me? You’re so cute..hehehe” she taunted.

Priscilla tried to get her breath back as she felt that fist crash into her stomach. Her anger started to rise as she heard the deputy teasing her. This was embarrassing to her! This woman was mocking her! Her pride started to kick in and she stood back up straight. Her eyes turned to slits and she once again tried to swing at Darby, hoping to connect to the head, but the more experienced fighter before her once again ducked and she felt another fist slamming into her stomach. This shot hurt a lot and she even turned around a little to wince from the pain. Priscilla then turned around again, trying to catch her breath and saw Darby smiling at her.

“You sure are terrible at fighting. Big, bad, scary Priscilla is a really terrible fighter. Thanks for making muh job much easier. This is kind of fun. Want to try again? Hehehe” Darby taunted. She knew Priscilla was being embarrassed and that would lead her to more fighting mistakes.

Priscilla started to seethe as she knew this deputy was mocking her. She had to do something to shut that red headed bitch up! “Why you bitch! I am going to destroy you!!!” she shouted as she then rushed forward towards Darby, hoping to slam into her and get her off balance.

Darby saw the charging woman and grinned. Once she got close, she simply sidestepped her and watched her go crashing into the crate. When Priscilla turned around in pain from her legs hitting that crate, Darby went towards her and held Priscilla’s right arm with her left arm when the woman tried to swing again. Then, using her right hand, she reached forward and clasped both of Priscilla’s cheeks together, forcing the lips into a “fish mouth” position and squeezed. “You are not so tough. Priscilla Montenegro is nothing but a pussy cat…hehehe” she taunted.

Priscilla felt the pain in her mouth from her cheeks being squeezed and it absolutely infuriated her to listen to Darby mocking and teasing her. She was getting easily bested in a physical confrontation and she had no idea what to do to stop Darby from beating her down. Out of desperation, she swung her still free left hand and connected on Darby’s right side of her stomach, close by the side. She didn’t realize that she hit Darby directly on her gunshot wound.

Darby felt the slap on her still very tender wound and felt an incredible amount of pain ripping through her body. She let go of Priscilla’s mouth and staggered backwards a little. She hunched over a little and placed her hands on her side. “Ouch!” she screamed as she started to softly rub that area.

Priscilla realized she just hurt Darby, and it didn’t take long for her to realize what happened. Svetlana told her she shot Darby, and that must be the spot where the bullet hit her. It all made more sense to her now. The gunshot did not kill Darby as it hit a part of the body that wouldn’t kill the deputy, but still left a nasty wound. Her eyes got bigger as she saw Darby hunched over slightly in pain and then looked down. She saw Darby’s booted feet standing inside the noose of the rope that was on the floor, right in front of the trap door. A wicked idea came to her mind, and she quickly got to her knees and lunged forward into Darby’s legs, so she could get her hands on that rope. Surprising the taller woman, Priscilla then grabbed the end of the noose and quickly tightened the circled rope right above Darby’s ankles and cinched it tight. “Get ready to fall bitch!!!” she yelled as she then reached her arms up and pushed Darby!

Darby was taken by surprise as she felt Priscilla crashing into her legs, and then felt something wrapped around her ankles and tied tight. Then, she was pushed, and she lost her balance since her ankles were tied together and fell backwards through the trap door! She felt a wave of panic in her body as she thought she was going to crash into the floor below but suddenly she came to a stop and her arms went above her head, hanging towards the floor. Her hat flew off and her gun hit the ground as well. It took her a moment to calm herself and realized she was suspended in the air by her ankles. The rope around that area held her firm and prevented her from crashing head first into the ground, but she was trapped! Her eyes looked around and she could see she was inside that patio that was covered up from the outside. There were a few sunrays peeking through the wooden slats and were in her face. Darby then looked towards her feet and saw them tied together and then she saw Priscilla standing there, staring down at her. “Get me up! Now!” she screamed as her body started to sway in this upside down position.

Priscilla saw the soles of Darby’s boots and then peered into the trap door and saw Darby hanging upside down. A warm glow of satisfaction flowed through body as she managed to trap the deputy. She folded her arms and had a sinister grin on her face. “Looks like someone has a problem. Hehehe Comfortable?” she teased.

Darby groaned in frustration as she saw that smug look on Priscilla’s face. She started to try and lift her body up towards her ankles and perhaps pull herself up by placing her hands on the floor/ceiling above. She was grateful she was flexible enough and was very good at situps, so she did manage to get herself up and started to place her hands on the floor and when she started to lift, she felt a hand on her head and was pushed back down. She was now upside down again and her hands were above her head. She looked up towards the top again and saw a kneeling Priscilla by her feet and that cocky smile. “Dammit, will you let me get up, so I don’t fall on muh head?!!!” she demanded.

Priscilla felt a large surge of adrenaline flowing through her body as she knew she had the deputy in a compromising position. She was once again in control and now she was going to make this woman pay for even assaulting her. She could see Darby struggling to get back up and when she got close, she would place her hand on Darby’s head and push her back down. It started to get amusing as she saw the efforts of Darby to get so close, only to be pushed back down. Priscilla then even stood up and when Darby’s fingers clasped onto the floor and tried to pull herself up, she would place her boot on the fingers and step on them. Hearing Darby yelp in pain sent happiness through her body. “Something wrong Deputy? Having trouble getting up? Maybe you need to be in better shape…hehehe” she taunted.

Darby heard the mocking words and started to get frustrated even more. Every attempt she made was thwarted by Priscilla. Her fingers were stepped on, her head was pushed back down, and she hated being upside down. She looked towards the patio floor and saw it was a good distance from her, and she feared falling on her head. “Come on Priscilla…help me up…” she groaned.

“Why the HELL would I do that? You were trying to arrest me you stupid bitch. Unlike you, I am not stupid. I have no idea how you survived from the cavern. I have no idea how you survived Svetlana. But the one thing you will not do, is survive ME.” Priscilla threatened. She felt herself feeling powerful and knew she had Darby in a compromising position. She figured she could make her escape right now, but she wanted to torture this deputy. She did not like she seemed so weak during a physical confrontation and now she wanted some revenge! She started to wonder if she should some release this rope from the hook in the floor and let the woman crash onto her head. As her eyes looked around, she noticed something. Her eyes started to stare at the soles of Darby’s boots and her mind had a flashback. She started to remember what those large feet looked like. She remembered how pink the skin was, how soft they were, and just how extraordinarily ticklish those feet were. They were perfect feet! Priscilla then felt a surge of arousal in her body as she had the perfect idea to get some revenge and humiliate this deputy at the same time. “You know something deputy, I think you are uncomfortable hanging upside down like that. I think I will help you get more comfy. I know it must have been a long tough day for you so far, so how about I take off your boots and give some sweet relief to your feet?” she teased as she knelt down.

Darby’s eyes popped open, and she looked up towards the trap door. Did she just hear what she thought she heard? “Um…that’s ok. You don’t have to take off muh boots…” she softly pleaded. She did not like how this was going and had a fear of what would happen to her if her boots were removed.

“But your feet are tired! They are so big, so they must get some relief from these boots. I think I will help you take care of them..hehehe” Priscilla teased. She then reached forward with both hands and gripped the sides of the right boot. She started to tug at the boot, trying to pull it off. This was a little more difficult because of the rope being pretty snug. She grunted as she continued to tug, and she also knew the boot’s owner was desperately trying to keep it on. “Come *unnh* on! Let me *unnh* take off your *unnnnnnhhhh*** boot!!!!” she grunted as she continued to tug on it.

Darby started to feel her right boot starting to slide off and she felt a panic rising in her body. She looked towards her feet and saw Priscilla’s hands wrapped around her boot and saw her tugging. She had a feeling on what would happen to her if her boots were removed, and it frightened her. If she was upside down, she couldn’t defend her feet and she knew torture would happen. Then she gasped out loud as she felt the boot come off her heel and started to slide off. The protection for her foot was getting removed and she knew she was in trouble. “Don’t! Please don’t take off muh boots! Priscilla! Please, stop doing that!” she begged.

Priscilla felt the boot coming off and her eyes went wide with excitement. She then slid the boot off the foot and held it up like a prize. “Ah ha! There we go! That’s one!” she smiled. She then tossed the empty boot to the side of her onto the storage room floor and her eyes looked at the exposed white cotton sock of Darby. A surge of excitement ripped through her body as she was about to have some fun. She then looked over at the other boot and loved the contrast. On one side, she saw a white sock covering a rather large foot and on the other side, a boot was protecting the other foot. She licked her lips and then grasped the other boot and started to tug. “Looks like someone is about to lose….her…..boots…” she teased. The boot was tight, but then started to slide off. It would be mere moments before she got it off as well.

“Please! YA HAVE TO STOP!! I DON’T WANT MUH BOOTS OFF! DAGNABBIT!!! LEAVE MUH BOOTS ALONE!” Darby yelled out. She once again tried to do a sit up and reach forward to try and protect the remaining boot from being pulled off. Then she suddenly fell back down as she felt a quick finger stroke on her exposed socked sole. The ticklish sensation she felt was very strong and now she was truly worried. “Please don’t do this to me…” she mumbled in desperation.

Priscilla now felt the boot coming off the left foot and she held it up in the air. She looked at the empty boot and smiled because she was about to have some fun with what used to be inside that same boot. She tossed it over her right shoulder and now she looked down at the socked soles. She reached her hands forward and tightened the noose a bit more, to prevent Darby’s ankles from sliding out. There was just enough slack in the noose, because she planned to remove those socks shortly. “Well, well, well. Looks like someone lost her boots. Awwww…the big, dangerous deputy lost her precious boots. How embarrassing is this? You were trying to arrest me, but here you are hanging around and you no longer have boots. Hehehe The best thing is… you are about to lose something else….” she teased.

Darby looked up and stared at Priscilla. She could see the glee in that evil woman’s eyes, and she was upset she was once again in a very vulnerable position and her feet were very helpless. “Please…just let me go…” she mumbled.

“I couldn’t hear you. What did you say?” Priscilla teased.

“I said……let me go. I don’t want you to…well, you know…” Darby responded. She then covered her eyes with her hands as she knew what was about to happen.

“I know what? Tell me Deputy, what don’t you want me to do? I am confused. I see these rather large feet of yours in these here socks, and you sound really, really, nervous. Is it something about your feet? Is something about to happen to them? You think I will do something to these monstrous soles?” Priscilla teased. She felt a surge of power flowing through her body. Her mind remembered playing with these same feet in the cavern and she never could forget. Priscilla then placed her fingers on the achilles’ portion of the socks and started to tug upwards. This got the socks to start to slide up from Darby’s legs and now slipping under the noose. “Uh oh!!! The brave deputy is about to lose her socks! How embarrassing….hehehe” she said with an evil giggle.

Darby felt her body shudder as she felt her socks slowly coming off her legs, and soon off her ankles and were at the edge of her heels. She closed her eyes and thought about how she was going to get out of this predicament. She hated the fact her feet were once again going to be targeted. “Priscilla…please don’t take off muh socks. I don’t want you to…you know. Look at muh feet…” she whimpered.

“Awww….is someone shy about her feet? I already know what they look like, so looking at them should be ok….” Priscilla teased as she now started to peel the sock of the left foot away from the heel. She gasped as she started to see the deep pink skin of the heel and the more she peeled the sock away, the more pink flesh came into her view. She felt a large amount of excitement in her body as once again, she was going to lay eyes on these perfect feet. Soon, the sock made it to the ball of the foot and only the toes were covered. Priscilla cocked her head and then with a quick tug, pulled the sock off and gazed upon the large, deep pink sole of Darby. Her heart raced as she saw the meaty sole with the chunky thick toes. It still amazed her that a foot could look this tender, this soft. “Uh oh!!! Looks like someone lost her poor sock!” she laughed as she tossed the sock over her shoulder.

Darby felt completely embarrassed as she felt the room air caressing her tender, exposed left foot. She wiggled her toes a little and wished she could pull her foot away. She did not want Priscilla looking at her feet and now she felt the other sock starting to slide off her foot. She held her breath as she felt it leave her heel, then her arch, then the ball of her foot, then her precious toes were exposed and now, she was completely barefoot. “Priscilla…please…please don’t do this to me…” she whimpered in humiliation.

Priscilla stared at the two meaty soles and clapped her hands as though she just got an exciting gift. Her eyes looked over the outlines of the feet and loved how they looked pressed together. Two large, soft looking soles side by side and at her mercy. She felt a surge of emotion flowing in her, the emotion of revenge. She also knew that Darby must be completely embarrassed at this moment. “Wow! Why Deputy Darby! You sure have some very pretty feet! I mean, the bottoms of your feet are absolutely perfect! When I saw them in the cavern, I saw absolute perfection. Trust me, I enjoyed La Diabla’s feet a lot, but yours? Oh, you have PERFECT feet. These are the kind of feet that you could play with for hours. I don’t have that kind of time, but I wonder if they are still………….sensitive……to my touch. Hehehe Let’s find out…” she threatened.

“Oh dear Gawd! Please don’t! Please don’t….you know….touch muh feet. They are still *gulp* sensitive.” Darby pleaded in a last gasp. She was really hoping that woman would not touch her feet. She saw what happened to La Diabla in the cavern and she also experienced this woman tormenting her feet before. She was starting to sweat and shook with nervousness. “In fact, since I am in this position, why don’t you just escape? I can’t do anything to you. I am trapped and muh boots and socks are off. I can’t chase ya in muh barefeet, right?” she told her.

Priscilla nodded her head in agreement. It was true, she could leave right now as Darby was trapped, and she was barefoot. By the time she got free and put her footwear back on, she would be long gone and on her way to Mexico. But she also wanted to torture the red haired woman who had amazing feet. A crooked smile formed on her face, and she placed the tips of her fingers on the balls of each foot. Her eyes went big as she felt how incredibly soft the skin was. “You got a point deputy. But here’s the problem. I am going to escape, there’s no doubt about that. But I want to have a little…….fun….. with your feet. Tell me, are you……ticklish?” she teased.

“NO PRISCILLA NO!! DON’T TICKLE MUH FEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” Darby exploded in laughter as she felt the fingertips now scurrying around the balls of her feet. It tickled like hell and her body started to shake. She felt the intense sensations flowing through her body and it drove her crazy. Her feet were always the most ticklish spot for her and now there was nothing she could do to protect her feet from this assault. The fingers did not have a specific pattern, there were scurrying all over the balls of the feet and she flopped around like a fish out of water.

Priscilla loved the sound of Darby’s sweet laughter and the feeling of the skin on her fingertips felt amazing. She just could not get over the softness of these feet. She concentrated on the meaty balls of the feet, making sure her fingers covered the entire surface area. Her hands were in symmetrical coordination as she scurried her fingers on the outside edges of the balls of the feet, and then slowly made their way toward the center of that area and then all the way to the inside edges where the feet were pushed together, and her fingers were right next to each other. Then, she moved them back in the opposite direction where they crossed over the fleshy balls and all the way to the outside edges. She adored the feet trembling under her touch and she could see those meaty toes clamping together and scrunching together. She could not wait until she played with those toes as well. “You have to tell me Deputy…how did you get your feet to be soooooo soft? I think I have some nice feet, but yours? They are softer than a baby’s behind. You must walk on clouds whenever you are barefoot because there are no imperfections! If I had feet like this, I would probably be screaming as well when someone…….tickled …..them like I am doing to yours! Tickle tickle tickle tickle!!” Priscilla teased as her fingers once again went over the balls of the feet again.

Darby was laughing uncontrollably as she felt those evil fingers tickling the balls of her feet. She hated how methodical the touching was and how much it drove her crazy. The humiliation continued because her weakness was once again being exploited. Being tickled on her feet always drove her insane and she wanted it to stop already. She couldn’t even attempt a sit up because she was laughing too hard. “HAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! PLEASE HAHAHAHAHA STOP!! YOU ARE TICKLING HAHAHAHAHAH MUH FEET!!!”

“You are so silly! Of course I am you tall bitch! I am going to tickle these big feet of yours for a little while. You need to be taught a lesson!!” Priscilla taunted. Her fingers then got closer to the base of the toes and heard a louder ticklish squeal coming from her prisoner below. She wanted to torture Darby. This was going to be a triumphant moment. After watching her sex trafficking ring get busted, she was now going to make this woman suffer. Her eyes stay fixated on that pink skin, and she thought about how she was going to tickle every single inch of this woman’s feet. “I LOVE tickling you! Who would have ever thought that this super deputy would have this kind of a weakness? Ticklish feet. Hehehehe” she teased.

Darby continued to laugh as she heard the taunts and insults, but worse yet those fingers tickle tormenting her feet. She was starting to get desperate already. She looked up again towards her feet at the top of the trap door entrance and could see her toes wiggling. She could also see the look of malice on Priscilla’s face as she continued to scurry those fingers on her feet. She wished she wasn’t so ticklish. She wished that weakness was never discovered. Now, it was being used against her and she felt helpless. Her arms hung down and she just continued to laugh and plead for mercy. “hehehehehe please Priscilla! Hehehehe stop tickling muh feet! Hehehehehehe”

Priscilla chuckled to herself as she heard the desperate pleas from Darby. She did not want to stop. This was starting to get really addicting to her. Touching this skin was an absolute delight and the sounds of Darby’s laughter sounded like such sweet music. She still didn’t know how this woman survived Svetlana, but she would make sure the job was finished. She thought about maybe letting the rope off the hook in the floor and let the soon to be exhausted deputy to crash to the floor before. She was still upset her ring was ended and someone had to pay. When her fingers made it back to the inside edges of the balls of the feet, she stopped. She lifted her hands from the soles and paused. Priscilla was feeling even more powerful the more she thought about what she was going to do to Darby. Tickle these feet senseless, then cut her down and crash to the floor below. That would definitely give her enough time to escape. “Awww…someone sounds really ticklish! Are you suffering enough? Hehehe” she teased.

Darby felt a sense of relief wash over her as those fingers finally stopped tickling her feet. She was trying to catch her breath because she knew another round was coming. Unfortunately for her, once someone started tickling her feet, they never seemed to stop. “T-thank you…P-please…no more ticklin’. Yes, I am suffering a lot. Let me go…I beg ya…” she panted.

“Hmmm…I could leave right now and make my escape if I stop tickled these pretty feet of yours. Or, I could just keep tickling them until you lose your mind and make my escape. I win either way you stupid bitch. I choose…….TICKLE!!!” Priscilla threatened and then did a quick stroke of her respective index fingers down the length of each sole. She saw the feet starting to spasm and heard the shriek of laughter from below. She then had her eyes turn to slits and decided she was going to truly enjoy tormenting those feet. She wanted to take her time and besides, she still had to wait for Gloria before they left. They still had a few hours to go when they scheduled their escape. As she knelt down on the floor, she took her left index finger and placed it at the base of the toes of the right foot. She heard a cute giggle coming from Darby from that simple touch. “Her feet are perfectly ticklish…” she thought to herself. Priscilla then slowly stroked the tip of her nail from the base of the middle toe, right across the ball of the foot she just finished tormenting, and now slid into the arch of the foot. It was this moment where she heard a desperate laugh coming from the trapped woman.

Darby felt that cruel finger tracking right down the center of her foot, and it tickled. It tickled BAD! She started to laugh uncontrollably as she felt the nail touching that sensitive flesh. Her mouth was wide open, and laughter poured out like a fine wine. Her eyes were shut, and she felt the intense sensations tearing through her. As the nail continued to go right across that arch, the sensation got more and more intense. The arch of her foot was always a highly ticklish area, an area that her lover La Diabla loved to exploit. “hahahahahahahaha it tickles hahahahaha it tickles hahaha so much hahahahahaha stop hahahaha tickling muh feet hahahahahahahaha” she giggled.

“I am not stopping you dumb deputy! I am going to keep on tickling this nice…….BIG…..TICKLISH……FOOT of yours! I will not stop until I tickle every single inch. This skin is just demanding that I touch it. So soft….so ticklish.” Priscilla teased. Her finger was now at the heel of the foot, and it stroked right across the middle all the way to the edge of the heel. Once she had her nail there, she started to do little scritches on the outside edge of the heel itself. She noticed the laughter continued and the foot even jerked a little. “Ooh!! Are you ticklish there too?!” she taunted as her nail continued to scritch away.

Darby was amazed that even the outside edge of her heel was so ticklish. Her feet were just one giant tickle spot. It didn’t seem to matter where anyone tickled on her foot, it was going to tickle a lot. She felt embarrassed because with each scritch on her heel, she would squeak like a mouse. She then clamped her hands over her mouth to stop those squeaks, even though that nail never stopped. Her body started to sway a little because of how much she writhed her body. Darby really started to wonder just how long this woman was going to tickle her feet. She hoped it would be over soon, so she could get out of this predicament.

Priscilla looked down into the trap door and saw Darby’s body swaying. She also saw the deputy clamping her hands over her mouth and that amused her. She also could see the face turning red and knew she made this woman feel absolutely humiliated. Her finger then stopped scritching the outside edge of the heel and started to slowly drag right back across the heel and back to the arch. She stopped the pathway and went to the area where the heel and arch of the foot met and decided to lightly scratch her nail in that area. She was rewarded with more delightful squeals and decided to focus on this area for a little bit. “Poor Deputy Darby! She was soooooo tough a little earlier. I will admit, you sure have some good fighting skills. You had me there for a moment. But lo and behold, the mighty deputy has a weakness! Ticklish feet!! I think when I get back home to Mexico, I will spread the word that the heroic deputy from Plotsville has really ticklish feet! Don’t kill her, just tie her down, take off her boots and socks and tickle her feet all…….day… long. Hehehe You will no longer be known as Deputy Darby! You will be known as Deputy Ticklish Feet! Hehehehe” Priscilla chuckled.

Darby felt herself get red with shame as she heard the taunts. Now this evil woman was threatening to tell the criminal empires of her weakness. It was bad enough La Diabla tormented her before. It was horrible when Madam Olivia tickled her. It was horrible when Priscilla and Helga tickled her in that cavern. But the rest of the criminal empire knowing she had ticklish feet as a weakness? That would be humiliating. Because it meant that her feet were always going to be targets. As she felt that nail scratching along the spot where her heel meets the arch of her foot, her mind also imagined some future criminal capturing her. She envisioned her boots being removed and her poor bare feet were tickled tortured. She is supposed to be strong! She shouldn’t be tickle tortured! She could no longer hold her hands on her mouth. She let go of her hands and now her arms were once again hanging towards the ground, and she just kept laughing. “hahahahahaha stop hahahahahaha please!!! Hahahaha stop hahahaha tickling muh feet hehehehahahahahaha” she giggled.

Priscilla was enjoying herself as she heard Darby’s helpless giggles. She knew the longer she kept this up, the weaker the deputy would be, and she would be able to make her escape. She then changed the pace of her finger and now did small circles directly in the arch, which send Darby into more louder hysterics. She looked down at her victim and saw Darby’s arms flailing away in the air. A smile formed on her face, and she could hear her nail scraping along the pink flesh. She deliberately started to slow down and moved her finger inside the arch to make sure she drives out the most horrific ticklish feelings that she could do. “That’s right Darby…laugh. Just keep laughing for me. I am going to torture you…” she said in a singing like way.

Darby felt the fingernail now in her arch and her body just started to give out. Her feet were just too ticklish to keep her energy up to fight it. She knew Priscilla had her and she could not escape. She kept thinking she should make another attempt, more effort to trying to get herself up into the room above, but when she even attempted to do the situp, she would fall back down and go into a fit if giggles. The fingernail was now creeping across the ball of her foot and headed for her toes! She could not let that happen! Her toes were horrifically ticklish, and she didn’t want to be humiliated even further.

Priscilla couldn’t help but smile at this moment. She could feel all the ticklish tremors in her victim’s feet and heard the sounds of that hysterical laughter. There was no way Darby was going to be able to get out of this and she could just enjoy every moment of it. She watched as her finger made its way from the arch, against the ball of the foot and heading for the toes. She could see the white “line” forming when her nail pressed into the tender flesh. She could see the toes scrunching and knew it was time to play with those chunky digits. When her nail got close to the toes, she studied the toes and made a quick scratch right below the tops of the toes and heard a shriek from below and the toes opened momentarily. She quickly reached her right hand forward and held the tips of the toes, completely exposing the undersides of those helpless digits. “I bet you have some really ticklish toes! In fact, I will bet my entire fortune that your toes are VERY ticklish, and you are going to lose your mind! Tickle tickle!” she teased.

Darby clamped her hands over her mouth as she screamed hilariously into them as she felt that nail tickling the undersides of her toes. That sensation was so intense, she would have awakened folks in Europe. She clamped her hands over her mouth as she did not want to give Priscilla the satisfaction of making her go completely crazy. The feeling of the nail directly on the soft, tender underside of the middle toe drove her absolutely wild. She felt her lungs starting to burn and could feel the perspiration on her face. She had no choice but to beg Priscilla to stop tickling her. “PLEASE!!! PRISCILLA!! HAHAHAHA I AM BEGGIN YA!! HAHAHAH PLEASE STOP TICKLING MUH FOOT!!!”

Priscilla was taken aback a little by the desperate pleas as her fingernail stroked that middle digit. A warm feeling flowed through her as now the same woman that was trying to arrest her, was now begging her for mercy. It was such a satisfying feeling at this moment to have that deputy begging her. “Why should I give you mercy? You tried to arrest me!! How about an apology first?” she demanded with a smile and her fingernail continued to tickle the underside, but now slipped into the toe crevice.

Darby couldn’t believe her ears. She had to apologize for attempting to arrest her? She never heard of such a thing for an officer of the law to apologize to a criminal! But when that nail made it to the crevice between her middle toe and ring toe, her mind snapped, and she didn’t care. “I’M HAHAHAHAHA SORRY!!! I APOLOGIHAHAHAHAHAIZE!!!! STOP!!! HAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!!!” she begged.

Priscilla laughed as she heard the deputy actually apologizing to her. “I wonder what else I can do to her? I can make her say anything..” she said to herself. She then took the top of her finger and plunged it into the crevice between the index toe and big toe and she felt those strong toes clamped around her finger. She knew she hit a weak spot and it was time to continue to play the game. “Ok, now tell me how beautiful I am, and how ugly you are…” she requested. It was time for some fun and games.

Darby’s head was spinning as she heard the request. She could not believe this woman was acting this silly, but that the sheer intensity of the ticklish feelings she had made her do what she had to do. “HAHAHAHAHA YOU’RE HAHAHAHAH BEAUTIFUL!! HAHAHAHAHA UGLY HAHAHAHA I’M UGLY!!!” she wailed as her body continued to flop around like a fish out of water.

Priscilla pulled her finger from the toe crevices and covered her mouth because she couldn’t help but laugh when Darby actually did what she was told to do. She was loving this moment! She started to gently pat the bottom of Darby’s right foot as she calmed her own self down from laughing. “You really ARE this ticklish. I mean, tickling you in the cavern was wonderful, but right now, this is the best time ever. I must say, your feet. They are so……..so…….tender! For a tough deputy, you sure are one weak tenderfoot….” she mocked. Her eyes then started to look at the left foot. From memories and what Helga and Gloria told her, the left foot was more ticklish than the right. It was time for a lot of fun now!

Darby’s face went beet red with shame as she started to recover from the foot ticklish assault on her right foot. Not only did she do what the woman told her to say, but she was also called “tenderfoot” again. That nickname always meant someone was weak and in her case, it was a literal and figurative insult. She felt ashamed and vulnerable as this woman continued to torture her. She shuddered in fear once she felt Priscilla’s hand resting on her left foot! Darby knew this foot had always been more sensitive to touch and now that evil woman was going to torment her there! “I’m not…..a tenderfoot. Please… stop this. You’re torturing me….” she said with a desperate tone.

“Oh no, you ARE a tenderfoot. That is for sure. Your feet are way too soft my dear. You are a tenderfoot whether you like it or not. Now, about this left foot of yours. Is it just as ticklish?” Priscilla teased. She moved her index finger to the inside edge of the foot, right by the instep and did a quick stroke. She reacted in surprise as the foot started shaking wildly from that single stroke. This delighted her as she could now really torment Darby. “OOOOH!!! This foot of yours IS more ticklish! Time for you to suffer!” she said with glee.

“Wait wait WAIT!!! DON’T TICKLE MUH FOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Darby exploded in laughter when she felt several fingers now attacking that delicate instep and on the arch. That feeling hit her like a lightning bolt as a very sensitive area was being touched. Her arms started thrashing wildly, her torso was jerking around, and her laughter poured out easily. There was a lot of frustration within her because there was literally nothing she could do in this position. The way those fingers, and the nails teased her flesh, drove her wild. Her feet were wiggling wildly, and her body just kept rocking side to side. Her eyes looked at the wooden planks of the patio below and it appeared as though they were moving side to side. It took her a moment they weren’t moving, but it was because she was. Her head then looked down to the floor and she could see her hat and her gun laying there, which made her feel so helpless. She tried to beg Priscilla, but she couldn’t stop laughing and squealing.

“Laugh you bitch, LAUGH!!! I am going to tickle this foot until you pass out!” Priscilla threatened. She was really getting into tormenting Darby and wanted to see how far she could push her. She repositioned herself on her knees with both legs pressed together and she was hunched over directly above Darby’s left foot. She then took both hands, and her left hand tickled the arch and instep of the foot, her right hand tickled that outside edge of the sole, not quite the edge of the foot itself, but right there on the sole, moving them up and down that area. From the outside edge of the ball of the foot all the way down to the heel. Her eyes went back to her left hand, and she moved her fingers rapidly in that instep and arch and she could see the foot trembling. She even tuned out Darby’s laughter from her mind as she wanted to focus on touching this skin. Priscilla knew this was probably the very last time she would ever touch these feet, so she wanted to truly savor the moment. Her fingers continued their tickle torture assault and now her eyes started to look at the helpless toes. She saw them squeezing together, opening up, then scrunching together, opening up, and even spreading a little. She wanted those toes, and she would get at them soon!

Darby went into silent laughter as she felt those two hands on her foot. Her brain didn’t know how to react as two different areas on her foot were being tickled. It seemed like the tormentor’s left hand was in the area that is missing in a footprint and the right hand was attacking the skin where a footprint on the ground is made. Wave after wave after ticklish wave continued to consume her mind and body and she wanted to start crying. This was getting to be too much, and she just could not do anything about it. She also started to feel a pain in her right side on her gunshot wound as the constant laughing and thrashing of her body tweaked that area. At this point, Darby just wanted to pass out. She didn’t care if Priscilla escaped, she just wanted this to all stop. Then she felt a wave of relief as the fingers stopped tickling her foot. She took in a huge amount of air back into her lungs and her sense were coming back to her. “Please….Priscilla please…..you got to….stop torturing muh feet…please….” she whimpered.

“I am not done yet Deputy Darby! You should thank me actually. I might just pull you back up when I am done with your feet. That way, I can strip you naked and have some real fun with that body of yours. I remember just how pretty your pussy is, and I want to tickle it again….hehehe” Priscilla teased. She thought back to the moment in the cavern where she managed to have Darby shaved of her red pussy hairs, then tickled that sweet mound until she made the Deputy cum. The mere thought of stripping Darby naked once again and forcing her to orgasm after she tried to arrest her sent a major thrill of arousal in her body. She would conquer the woman who tried to bring her down. It would be the sweetest victory. The more she thought about it, the more she got excited. She figured she could totally destroy the deputy and have some sexual fun. She would go back to Mexico with all of Darby’s clothes, including her boots as trophies. “Oh yes… I got plans for you deputy. Now, how about these toes of yours?” she threatened.

Darby winced as she heard the threat on her toes. She could feel them trembling as they were going to be tickled for sure. She also had great concern as all the blood rushed to her head and she was getting dizzy. Her body was getting weaker, and she knew she had to get out of this soon, or she might pass out. What also worried her was the threat Priscilla made. She was going to be stripped naked and tickled between her legs! That memory of what happened to her in the cavern was very vivid in her mind. Not only was she shaved of her red pubic hairs, but she was also forced to have an orgasm. The orgasm felt incredible, but she remembered how helpless and weak she became. Now, she was faced with that prospect again and there was nothing she could do about it. Darby then felt the fingers starting to touch her toes and her body tensed up again! “Noooooo…please….hehehe…don’t tickle muh toes….I am beggin ya…please don’t…..” she giggled as the fingers rested on her toe pads. She had no idea how she was going to survive this.

Cheyenne was inside one of the rooms and looked around. It was a very nice bedroom that had a very fancy looking bed, and the wardrobe inside looked amazing. She never had the luxury of sleeping in a bed like this as her bed inside her teepee was much different. She even saw a mirror in the room and looked at herself. She took a deep breath and figured it was time to go to the next room. She felt a little guilty because she was supposed to quickly look in each room and meet up with Darby. But every time she entered a room, she saw something that captured her interest. Whether it was a painting on the wall, or even the books that were on a shelf, she couldn’t help but to explore. Cheyenne even started to read some of the books, just a few paragraphs and she liked what she read. Two books looked really good, and she saw the author of the first book was a man named Herman Melville. That first book was titled “Moby Dick” and the other was a newer book titled “Huckleberry Finn” by Mark Twain. She wished she could finish reading the books, but since they were not hers, she couldn’t take them. That would be stealing. She thought maybe she could ask the priests at the nearby Mission to the Elu tribe if they had those books. She then looked at the door and said to herself, “I probably should go find Darby. She probably looked through all the rooms by now”.

She walked out into the hallway and noticed that Darby was not in it. She figured maybe Darby was doing the same thing such as finding a good book or something else intriguing. This house was for wealthy people, so they must have many interesting treasures. She started to walk down the hallway, still trying to be silent by tiptoeing in her moccasins and as she made it further down the hallway, she could have sworn she heard a noise. It sounded like…..laughter. Puzzled by the sound, she made it to the end of the hallway and to her right, she noticed there was a door slightly ajar. The sound of the laughter was stronger, and she decided to look inside. She carefully opened the door and when she looked forward, her heart stopped! Cheyenne saw a familiar figure right before her on the floor in a crouched, kneeling position and had long blond hair, tied back into a ponytail. Her eyes also saw a pair of boots lying on the floor as well as some socks. What shocked her was she saw that trapdoor and right above the floor were a pair of barefeet tied together tightly. She could see the deep pink color soles and she could also see the woman running her fingers up and down the soles and it looked like she was playing with the toes of those helpless looking feet. It dawned on her that Priscilla Montenegro was tickling the soft barefeet of Darby!! She was absolutely stunned as she could hear that laughter and saw Priscilla’s fingers stroking and rubbing all over the toes. Her heart sank for Darby as she must have been suffering and she knew, she had to do something. She gulped, took a deep breath and then balled her fists. “WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!! LEAVE HER ALONE!!!” she screamed.

Priscilla was very amused as her fingers were playing with those thick, pink, meaty toes of Darby. She loved the desperate laughter and the skin of those toes felt amazing on her skin. Then, she heard a loud voice behind her, and it stunned her. She stopped tickling those precious toes and turned her head around. What she saw before her absolutely shocked her. Her eyes went from surprise to anger. Standing before her was the sweet Native American princess, Cheyenne. “You!!!!” she screamed.

Phoebe watched in horror as she saw La Diabla reaching for the toe of her sock on her left foot. She heard the outlaw tell her she was going to take her socks off and Phoebe knew she was going to suffer a great deal if she did. She gasped as she felt the fingers grab the tip of the sock and started to pull. She watched the material stretch a little and felt it now starting to slide off her leg and expose her ankle. Her body shivered in fear as her foot was about to be exposed. She already endured so much torture already, the thought of her bare feet being tickled really overwhelmed her emotions. Phoebe’s head started to shake as the sock made it off her heel! She started to whimper loudly in her gag and her eyes started to well up with tears. The socks slowly slid off her arch and she quickly tried to cover her foot with her right foot. She then felt the outlaw pull her other foot off of the left one and was held down with a hand. There was nothing stopping the sock from sliding further off, and once it got to the ball of the foot, she shrieked as the sock suddenly came off! She looked at her toes in horror as they were now exposed to the air in the cellar. “Please don’t do this to me! I’m sorry! Let me go!” she screamed as a muffle into her gag.

La Diabla smiled as the sock came off and she saw the bare foot of Phoebe. She noticed that the foot was slender, and the skin was very pale on top. The toes were longer with the big toe being prominent and the other toes were thinner. The index toe was a little longer than the big toe, and the remaining toes descended in length. The nails were trimmed and natural. She then grabbed the toes, which caused a hysterical shriek from her victim and pulled them back. She wanted to see the bottom of the foot and as her eyes gazed upon the sole, she was impressed. The skin looked very soft and had a paleness to the skin. The arch was well formed, not too high, but definitely not too low. She looked at the heel and it look really tender. She knew Phoebe took care of her feet, or at least didn’t let them get messed up by walking barefoot so much. She was definitely a daughter of a wealthy woman. La Diabla then looked over at the remaining socked right foot and figured she might as well remove it. She quickly reached for the hem of the sock and started to pull it off. There was no tease like the left foot, she wanted to get at these feet. Once the sock came off, she saw those set of toes and she actually felt her heart flutter as it was just as well taken care of as the left. She couldn’t help but smile as she looked at toes wiggling. “Ah!!! Naked feet! Just as I like them! I have to admit, you sure have some nice feet Phoebe. They are well taken care of. Let me guess, you are not a field worker, are you? Hehe” she teased.

Phoebe started to blush furiously as she felt her feet being exposed. The outlaw was now staring at her helpless feet and observing them. She never had people look at her feet for too long. Not many people looked at them to begin with, only Bessie has seen them several times. That was because they made love a few times, but other than that, she kept them in socks or stockings and her shoes. As she stared at La Diabla’s face looking at her feet, she started to nervously cover them with each foot. Her right foot would cover the top of the left foot, then in a nervous twitch, she would cover her right foot with the left. This movement happened a few times and she felt incredibly nervous. When was her feet going to be tickled? How bad would it be? Would it be a long time? Will it be gentle, or aggressive? These were the thoughts running through her head and the anticipation was killing her. Phoebe’s eyes then locked onto La Diabla’s as she saw she was being stared at. “Come on….please..don’t tickle me…please… not my feet. Please don’t tickle my feet” she pleaded in her gag.

“You sure seem really nervous and jumpy Phoebe. Something the matter? The way you are acting, it seems like you have some really…..really…ticklish feet! Let me tell you…I am going to tickle your feet. I mean, it is just going to take place. You are going to suffer. I am going to tickle these pretty feet of yours until you think you will lose your mind. The good news is, you won’t lose your mind, but it will be close. I won’t lie. I am REALLY going to enjoy this….” La Diabla said with a sadistic grin on her face. She then quickly scurried her fingers on both soles right on the arches and she heard the shrill laughter coming from her prisoner. This was a test run of sorts, she wanted to see how responsive the feet were to touch, and she was not disappointed. She stopped the tickling and waited until Phoebe stopped screaming and looked at her. When their eyes locked up, she let a slow, cruel smile form on her face. “Now, you will suffer…..” she said in a cold tone.

Phoebe saw the sadistic smile forming on La Diabla’s face and it was like a horror mask. A large wave of fear rushed through her very soul and then her eyes looked at her feet. She squealed as she felt the top of her left foot being held and then, screamed in laughter as she felt fingers tickling her arch. The fingers were scrabbling in that area, and there was a little more pressure as they pressed into her foot flesh. The ticklish feelings were intense, and she slammed her head back onto the cot and her back arched a little as she let out a loud, yet muffled, ticklish scream. Her feet were really ticklish and now because her body was already worn down by the tickling that happened earlier, they were extra responsive. All thoughts left her mind and were replaced with the intense sensations on her foot. The fingers seemed to be moving in precision. They would scrabble on the instep of the arch and move slowly towards the deep part of the arch. The nerves in her arch were over stimulated and her body reacted in kind. Her torse started to convulse and her back was arching higher and higher up off the cot.

La Diabla held the top of the left foot firmly with her left hand and used her right hand to continue to scurry the fingers in the arch. The feeling of that delicate skin on her fingers felt nice and she saw Phoebe’s body convulsing as the back was arching higher into the air. Seeing this reaction really got her excited because she wanted this young lady to suffer. She wanted to drive home a point. She knew her plan was going to work soon. There was some risk in the plan, but she was confident that sooner or later, this woman’s mother was going to come looking for her daughter, and when she finds her, she was going to rue the day she ever started that trafficking ring. As her fingers continued to scurry in the arch, sending Phoebe into ticklish hell, she started to think about the endgame of all of this. Who did she want to torture more? Gloria, or Priscilla? Priscilla was just an evil woman who humiliated her, broke her will, and even made her kiss and suck her toes. Priscilla also made Cheyenne’s life a living hell, but with Gloria, a woman she hasn’t encountered yet, she hired Svetlana to kill her and her lover. She was grateful that Darby lived, and she could not imagine the amount of pain she would be in if the beautiful deputy died. That is why she wanted Gloria to suffer. She was the one who gave the order to kill Darby. Both women were going to pay dearly for everything they have done. La Diabla broke out of her trance as she saw Phoebe’s body bouncing up and down on the cot and she chuckled to herself. “Oops! I let that go too long. I keep doing that! hehehe”

Phoebe felt the tears falling from her face as she finally felt the fingers stop their torment of her arch. The feeling of being tickled kept going on and on and on and it seemed like it would never stop. They finally did and she felt as though her entire body was on fire. All of her senses were activated, and she could feel every single nerve in her body throbbing. She started to breathe heavily, trying to recover from the assault. Her mind was spinning as conscious thought started to come back. She never experienced anything like that before. Usually when she tickled someone, even if she thought she was going too long, she would pause. But those fingers kept going on and on. It seemed like there was never going to be an end to it and she didn’t know what to do. Now that the tickling stopped, her body started to react. She felt herself crying harder and mumbling in her gag that she did not want to be tickled anymore. She just wanted to go home and never see this place or this outlaw ever again.

La Diabla waited for Phoebe to calm down a little before she resumed the torment. She did not want Phoebe to pass out. She had more torture to give her! As she heard the cries of sadness and knew Phoebe was crying, she felt a little bad for her. It was true, this young lady was not there in the cavern, but she may have known about it which is why she had to keep torturing her. She felt for her because if she was innocent of everything and did not know about all of this, she suffered only because of her mother. La Diabla shrugged her shoulders and shook off that feeling of mercy as it was time to torment her more. “So, having fun? Hehehe I know I am. I got your arch, but I will give you a treat! I will tickle this cute heel of yours. It probably won’t be as bad, but I will use my nails just in case. Hehehe” she taunted.

Phoebe could not stop whimpering and crying as she tried to recover. She heard La Diabla say something, but she didn’t understand it as she was too busy trying to put her sanity back into place. She heard something about fun and a heel and that was it. She opened her eyes again and stared at the ceiling of this cellar. Her eyes fixated on the wooden beams that help support the ceiling. She wanted to focus on something instead of looking down towards her feet. If she looked towards her feet, she would see that evil woman tormenting her. She always heard about the cruelty of La Diabla from back home and now she truly understood the name. The outlaw was definitely a cruel devil. If she made it out from this, she would definitely fear that name for the rest of her life. Then she started to do ticklish “yips” as she felt a finger poking into her heel. Phoebe’s body also started to shake with each poke and soon, a giggle came out. She was surprised her heel was ticklish, but it wasn’t like she ever found out every single ticklish spot on her foot before. Then suddenly, her back started to arch as she felt nails now scraping on her tender heel. This totally surprised her as the feeling was a lot more intense than she anticipated.

La Diabla laughed as she saw Phoebe’s body arching up once again. “Wow..her heel is pretty sensitive.” she thought to herself. Her eyes then look at that heel and she focused on it. She could see her nails whisking away at the skin and felt how hard that left foot was struggling to get free from her grasp. She then took her index finger and slowly dragged the nail from the top of the heel, right where it connected to the arch and decided to outline the heel. The finger moved from that spot and made its cruel tickling journey in a clockwise direction and touched the outside edge of the heel and soon made it to the bottom edge of that area. She let her finger linger there for a moment, then resumed its cruel path going up the inside edge of the heel and then back to the top completing its circle. “You know, if this was happening to me, I would lose my mind. I am sure you must be feeling that right now. Wondering when all of this would stop. When you will finally be free. Unfortunately for you, it will never stop. I am going to tickle you forever!” La Diabla teased.

Phoebe heard those words through her hysterical laughter, and it made her mind go wild with crazy thoughts. Was this woman actually going to tickle her forever? Maybe she truly was a demon from hell. That would give her the ability to tickle her forever. She could still feel that nail moving around the circumference of her delicate heel and the feelings were tearing through her body. She had no idea how she was able to last this long without her mind completely snapping. One thing that did go through her mind was what La Diabla mentioned. She mentioned that if this was happening to her, she would lose her mind. Did the outlaw admit her own ticklishness to her? That thought actually made Phoebe feel a rush of arousal as well. Even though she was being overwhelmed with ticklish feelings, the thought of perhaps getting revenge one day on her made her body react. She tried to imagine having La Diabla tied down on this exact same cot and she imagined what it would be like to remove that woman’s black boots from her feet. How excited she would be to have her way with those ticklish feet. It would be the perfect revenge. A woman so diabolical, so devious, would be ticklish on her feet. Phoebe actually started to find some energy in her body just thinking about tickling her tormentor’s feet. With each scrape of the nail on her own heel, she imagined doing the same to La Diabla. Phoebe was now thinking about how much fun that would be in order to prevent her own mind from breaking through this tickling.

La Diabla finally stopped the heel torture and allowed Phoebe to breathe again. The hysterical laughter was getting louder as though the woman had found a new pool of energy in her body. She started to wonder what was going through Phoebe’s mind. She wondered if she was going to break at any moment. Now it was time to really get Phoebe’s brain confused. She looked down at the trembling toes and licked her lips. She then stuck out her tongue and did a gentle lick on the bottom of the left big toe. She was surprised how nice that skin tasted on her tongue. The skin was soft and tender, and it showed that Phoebe was definitely a woman who did not neglect her feet. She loved that gasp of surprise after doing that quick lick of the toe. She then proceeded to lick again and paused. “Poor Phoebe…she has suffered so much. I think she deserves a little break…” she teased.

Phoebe was shocked when she felt that lick on her big toe. After screaming in laughter for so long, the feeling of that warm tongue on her toe felt really nice. She was so confused. How can that woman be so cruel in tickling her, but then give her body a sensual thrill? Just like what she was doing to her belly and to her breasts. She would tickle all over her belly, sides and ribs, then come back with that sensual licking of her belly and softly caressing her breasts and nipples. Was she trying to tickle torture her, or give her sexual pleasure? She let out a moan as she felt that moist tongue licking each of her toe pads as it sent waves of erotic pleasure in her body. Phoebe wanted to crawl out of her skin because the pleasure felt so good at this moment. Her nipples felt like they were pulsating again. Her mind started to wonder if this is the torture she was going to receive. Complete confusion in her body.

La Diabla finished licking the pad of each toe and saw Phoebe’s body reacting. She could see the hips starting to grind and knew she got the woman once again feeling aroused. She was trying to get Phoebe’s body extra sensitive through arousal and after looked at the toes, she could see the wet spots on each toe with the saliva of her tongue. Then, her eyes looked at the ball of the foot and knew her next target was vulnerable. She then placed her left hand once again on the top of the left foot and placed her mouth near those toes once again. “Tell me Phoebe….would you rather have me do this..” she asked as she let her tongue lick the bottom of the big toe again.

Phoebe groaned as she felt that tongue sliding on the bottom of her big toe, and it felt incredible. She wanted more of that feeling. She let out a moan to indicate she wanted more.

“Or do……..THIS!!!!!” La Diabla yelled out as she started to run her fingers all over the ball of the foot. She couldn’t help but laugh to herself as she saw Phoebe’s body react to the touch like a bolt of lightning hit her.

Phoebe’s body arched up once again as she felt those fingers attacking the ball of her foot. She was not expecting that, and it drove her crazy. Her body started to thrash, and she desperately tried to pull her hands free from the rope binds. Her biceps flexed and her body strained to get free, but it was no use. She was tied down and could not get free. She tried to pull her foot free, but the hand on her left foot would not let go. She tried her best to use her right foot to push away La Diabla’s arm, but it was no use.

La Diabla laughed at the futile attempt of Phoebe to plant her right foot on top of her left arm to push it away. The skin of that foot felt very nice on her own skin, but she had to focus on the job at hand. She continued to tickle that area and made sure her nails made contact with the delicate flesh. She continued to tickle the ball of the foot and her eyes looked at the right big toe’s nail as the big toe gripped her left arm. She then started to scrape her nail right below the ball of the foot where it connected with the arch. This was a particularly sensitive spot as the right foot now went away as the rest of the body reacted in a ticklish manner. La Diabla looked towards Phoebe’s head and saw the woman thrashing it side to side. She would admit, she loved that moment. When her ticklish victim was on the brink of insanity and did not know how to react anymore. “Awww… somebody sure is ticklish on her feet. Poor Phoebe, her feet are going to be tickled and tickled and tickled and tickled until she dies..hehehehe” she teased.

Phoebe was in pure ticklish agony as the foot tickling continued. The feeling of those nails on the ball of her foot was driving her to another level of tickle hell. She didn’t think it could get any worse after the torment on her arch, but her she was. What also drove her insane was the absolute feeling of helplessness. She liked to be on control of her emotions and body, but right now, she lost that control. She did hope that the tickling could stop, and the sensual touch could happen again. As waves of tickle torment washed over her, her mind started to crave the sensual touch. If she was going to be tied down and made helpless, she might as well enjoy it. She thought about her fantasy again, the one where she would be tied down and pleasured sexually like she did earlier in this entire ordeal, and now her craving got stronger. In a weird way, she actually hoped this same woman who was tickling her would pleasure her sexually. Through her agonizing laughter, she didn’t know how to feel about La Diabla anymore. She hated the woman for capturing her, tying her down and tickling her, but she also felt an attraction because of some of the sexual play. Phoebe did not know how this would all end for her, and that’s what her agony was. How would this all end?

La Diabla slowed down her finger tickling on the ball of the foot to allow Phoebe to rest a little. There was no point of her passing out, so she had to give breaks, even though she really wanted to push Phoebe beyond her limits, and then even further than that. She started to lightly caress the top of that left foot, trying to soothe and relax the young woman. “There there….the tickling stopped for now. Breathe easy. You can do it sweetie. Just relax yourself and take advantage of this break I am giving you…” she said in a teasing voice.

Phoebe felt the tickling stopped and heard La Diabla’s voice and she knew she better take advantage of this moment. She tried to calm herself as she was nearing hyperventilating herself. She started to take deep breathes and let it out slowly, doing what she could to calm her body. Her mind started to spin again and wondered which direction was going to happen next. Would she be tickled again or would the outlaw sensually please her? The caressing on the top of her foot did feel nice and she hoped she would get a foot massage. Then she started to feel a little nervous. She really wanted to feel some kind of pleasure and thought La Diabla could be setting her up for more tickle torture. Phoebe started to whimper in her gag that she would like some pleasure. “Please…..make me feel good….no more tickling. Make me feel good…” she said in her muffled voice.

La Diabla chuckled as she heard the whimpers of her ticklish victim. She understood what Phoebe was saying within her gag and it made her smile. Her victim would rather be sensually pleasured by her instead of being tickled. She always loved this part. She loved when her victims craved a more sensual experience with her, rather than laugh themselves into insanity. She thought back to some of her victims over the last year. It started with a woman she had deep feelings for in Darby. How she had her strung up in that barn and tickled all over her body. Then, she was able to make the deputy have an orgasm and gave her great pleasure. She thought about her revenge against Madam Olivia at the abandoned Mission. Even though the two former business partners were trying to end one another, she managed to get Olivia to succumb to sexual pleasure to avoid being tickled again. She thought about Francine, a woman who she really enjoyed breaking. She loved tickling her out of her mind, then making that woman crave her sexual touch. Her mind then thought about Priscilla. How she captured that vile bitch in her own home, tickled her to the brink of insanity, yet managed to get her extremely turned on and even she wanted to have an orgasm by her hands. La Diabla smiled as she thought about Helga, Svetlana and even Melissa. All three women were tickled tortured, yet she got then all aroused and even wanting an orgasm. This was a true skill on her part. She knew how to break women down and succumb to whatever she wanted. Now it was Phoebe’s turn. “Awww…you want me to make you feel good. Something like this?” she teased then lowered her head and kissed the top of the right foot.

Phoebe felt the kiss on the top of her foot, and she moaned. The lips on her skin felt incredible and it was definitely much better than having her foot tickled. She felt another kiss and another kiss, and when she felt a third kiss, right on the bottom of her foot, she felt a large wave of arousal in her body. She was thrilled that La Diabla was actually pleasuring her. Then her eyes popped open as she felt fingers now tickling the arch on her right foot! She lifted her head and looked at the devilish grin on La Diabla’s face and she screamed into her gag before she slammed her head back down on the cot to scream in ticklish agony.

La Diabla let out a slow, evil sounding chuckle as her fingers were stroking and poking away at the tender right foot arch. She loved playing with Phoebe’s emotions like a yo-yo toy. Bring her up for a few good moments, then slam her back down into the pit of ticklish misery. She thought that poor Phoebe wasn’t going to last much longer, so she had to act fast. Plus, time was passing by, and she had further plans to enact in her revenge mission. She then took the tips of her fingers and jammed them in between the long toes and pushed the tips of the fingers all the way to the crevice area where the toes connected to the ball of the foot. “Oh Phoebe, this is going to tickle really, really, REALLY bad….” she announced with glee.

Phoebe could barely even recover her own mind from the arch tickling when she felt fingers between her toes. She heard La Diabla saying something about something really was going to tickle and it dawned on her. Her head looked up again and she saw the outlaw’s right hand’s fingers in between each of her toes on her right foot, and the left hand holding her foot. Then her eyes saw the fingers wiggling and her body completely froze. Her body went stiff as the sheer force of the ticklish electricity completely overwhelmed her nervous system and she screamed in laughter. Then her head slowly fell back to the cot, but her body felt like it was paralyzed. This was something she never experienced before. Her body gave up and just surrendered itself to being tickled. She shut her eyes tight, and her laughter came out with such great force, it eventually went into silent laughter. Tears of ticklish agony started to come out and all she could think about was her toes. Her precious toes that were always so sensitive. The wriggling of the fingers between her digits sent wave after wave of ticklish agony and she wished she could pass out. Phoebe didn’t want to be conscious anymore. She just wanted to give her mind up and just pass out. She didn’t want to feel anything anymore. She didn’t care for sexual pleasure. The only thing she craved was peace of mind and body

La Diabla loved Phoebe’s reaction. She loved how stiff the body looked, and how the silent laughter was happening. She also enjoyed to feeling of that very tender skin between the toes. She did a few more wriggles of her fingers and then she slowly pulled her fingers out. Once she got her hand free, she stood up and looked down at her victim. A feeling of dominance washed over her as she heard Phoebe crying and moaning in her gag and saw the body trembling in agony. It was now time to finish her plan with the beautiful young lady and she made her way towards the head of the cot. Once she arrived, she knelt down next to the cot on the left hand side and started to run her fingers through Phoebe’s sweaty hair. “Awww….poor baby. You went through a lot of torture, didn’t you?” she cooed.

Phoebe was still trying to recover from the tickling assault on her tender feet and was trying to keep her emotions in check. She felt the fingers stroking through her sweaty hair and even though she was not happy with the outlaw, she did like the feeling going through her hair. She slowly opened her eyes and could see La Diabla next to her. A tear fell from her right eye as though she was pleading for mercy. She hoped that somewhere within that woman’s body, a heart would be there and set her free.

“You look like a mess. Hehehe but, I think it is time for you to lose the gag, don’t you think?” La Diabla smiled. She reached behind Phoebe’s head and started to untie the sock gag. Once she got the sock free, she tossed it over her right shoulder. She then carefully placed her index finger and thumb inside Phoebe’s mouth to pinch the sock inside and once she got a good grip of the sock, she slowly pulled it out. The socked was soaked with Phoebe’s saliva and she held it up for a little while to stare at it. That sock used to be on Svetlana’s bigger foot and now it was soaked with sweat and saliva. She tossed it over her right shoulder and now she stared at her victim’s mouth. She could see the lips trembling as oxygen was coming into the mouth more freely now. “There there…. I got that nasty sock out of your mouth. I hope that makes you feel better. You know, you have a sexy mouth…” she said with a tease.

Phoebe felt tremendous relief in her body as her mouth was now free of her gag. She could fill her lungs easier with oxygen and now she had a chance to finally beg. “Please… no more tickling… I can’t take it anymore…please..please La Diabla…don’t tickle me….I can’t handle it….please don’t tickle me…” she whimpered and felt herself about to cry again.

“I LIKE tickling you….You are so much fun. But I will leave your feet alone right now. I must say, you have a really nice body. You are sexy…you have such soft skin. You have an excellent body shape. You have cute feet. Hehehe…..and your tits? Oh, they are magnificent…” La Diabla cooed as she then lowered her head and planted a kiss on Phoebe’s lips.

Phoebe’s eyes went wide with shock as she felt La Diabla’s mouth on her own. Once again, her mind was launched into completely confusion as the kiss felt incredible. Her body was so exhausted, and felt so weak, that this kiss flowed through her body and gave her a nice feeling of arousal. Her mind was still in shock, and she wondered how could this woman be so cruel, yet so nice at the same time?

La Diabla broke the kiss and could see Phoebe’s hips starting to writhe. “I think someone is horny for me..hehehe well now, I will give you some pleasure. I think I will play with those cute titties of yours. I even have something for them!” she announced. She then reached inside her vest pocket and pulled out a small paintbrush. The same brush she used against Svetlana and Melissa back at the General Store. She took a liking to this brush and figured it would be part of her tools for tickle torment along with her owl feather. She flashed the brush in front of Phoebe’s eyes and loved that look of shock in them.

Phoebe saw that paintbrush and heard La Diabla’s words. Her breasts were about to be played with? And with that brush? A shiver flowed through her body and well as goosebumps forming on her skin. She saw the brush headed towards her chest and her body was filled with anticipation. She did not know how her body would react. Would it feel good, or would it tickle? She was about to find out……

Characters featured in this part:

02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png 01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png 06.-PRISCILLA-LOW-RES[8265].png

UP NEXT: Tough personal decisions are made

How did you like this part? Things are really picking up and in the next part, major moments take place! Again, thank you for reading and feel free to let me know what you're thinking.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back