• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cartoon loop megathread

I know it's sort of a late-ish ping, but I just wanna say that I think these are really incredible ;) Not only are they capturing/triggering some of the scenes that formed our fetish, but putting them on loop like that, especially when you're in a ticklish mood... It's almost like a form of tickle torture in and of itself! The Rocky & Bullwinkle clip was surprisingly goosebump-inducing for me, in no small part thanks to the 'kitchy kitchy koo's that constantly played and the memories it invoked of watching that all those years ago. Thanks for putting so many of these together! I hope that you share more in the future :)

Hey Doll! Have you done the Jungle Book Baloo vs Louie scene yet?

I know it's sort of a late-ish ping, but I just wanna say that I think these are really incredible ;) Not only are they capturing/triggering some of the scenes that formed our fetish, but putting them on loop like that, especially when you're in a ticklish mood... It's almost like a form of tickle torture in and of itself! The Rocky & Bullwinkle clip was surprisingly goosebump-inducing for me, in no small part thanks to the 'kitchy kitchy koo's that constantly played and the memories it invoked of watching that all those years ago. Thanks for putting so many of these together! I hope that you share more in the future :)

Thank you so much!! :) I really appreciate that. I'd love to do more! :)

That would be awesome! Especially with your voiceover. I always wanted that scene to have at least one female in it lol

Did I miss it somewhere, or have you considered the old Popeye cartoon in which Olive Oyl is tied up on a Ghost ship, and gets her feet tickled? That would make an EXCELLENT loop clip!

Did I miss it somewhere, or have you considered the old Popeye cartoon in which Olive Oyl is tied up on a Ghost ship, and gets her feet tickled? That would make an EXCELLENT loop clip!

I do remember that but I don't like the ones with animals in them. If she had been feather ticked omg... you'd have an hour with this scene from me lol ;)

I still think you should do the Baloo tickling King Louie Scene

Nice! But yea I think I would like your version of Baloo vs King Louie better haha if you can make it :)

Last edited:
Thanks for posting these CapturedDoll... I know that these took some time doing. For many of us, this was how we first found out that we had this... affinity for tickling.

Thanks for posting these CapturedDoll... I know that these took some time doing. For many of us, this was how we first found out that we had this... affinity for tickling.

Of course! I love them too! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back