• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Was this actually feet tickling? (Female BJJ)

Was there tickling taking place?

• YES!!

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • No :(

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

eViL_DeViL

Just have a look at this 'incident': https://www.you tube.com/watch?v=sDthg2prJjY&list=PLNcTIpjKTo0XhkT5jVATOxL00AXKBKVf_&index=37&t=32s (remove the gap between 'you' & 'tube' in the link to get to the clip.

If you play the video in slow motion, here is what I see: 6:30-6:36, the girl delibaretly tickles the opponents foot (twice!) while smiling at the same time.

Do you guys also believe this to be an intentional move from her end and actual tickling took pace or is it just me really wanting it to be truth?

Have you maybe came across similar incidents in 'the world of martial arts or competitive sport in general'?

Last edited:
Nah, looks more like she's trying to get a grip on her foot to break the hold. I also don't think she's smiling, looks more like her mouthguard is forcing her to keep her mouth open.

No unfortunately I don't think so, but I can see why you think so.

I honestly think so, the girl's movement is very clear right on the sole of her rival and the body's reaction only occurs in those two movements.These types of videos are very difficult to find, I wish they appeared more often.

Actually, having looked at it again I think it might be.
Her finger or her thumb is clearly doing something on her arch and the first time it takes a moment for the girl to flinch.
The second time she is already feeling ticklish and flinches quicker.

I’m one of the most jaded skeptics on this site when it comes to those “is this a tickle?” posts. However, I think this is completely legit, and I have no idea how you found it. The girl on top is trying to escape the leg hold, sees her adversary’s bare soles crossed, and does what she can (twice!) to get out.

I was also kind of shocked by the other girl’s jerking reaction, as I had always thought a ticklish reaction would be suppressed when people are serious and hardcore like this.

Is there any way someone can rip this off of YT and save and post it?

Edit: while we’re at it, there’s a part at 8:54 where the same girl has got the other girl in some kind of triangle (I’m only a casual fan) but the girl on the bottom has an arm through so she’s not in immediate danger of being choked out. The girl on top is doing her best to squeeze her, and it looks like she’s messes with the other girls foot to distract? This is more of a reach, I realize.

You could be right there. Most of it is squeezing the foot but her hand seems to move to her sole again at one point in particular.

Attachments

• BROWN BELTS @ IBJJF NO-GI PAN NY 09.29.17 NY • Girls Grappling • Women Wrestling BJJ Female Mat.mp4
    2.6 MB
It looks like shes trying to slip her hand between feet to break the hold but at the same time girl on bottom is trying to take back some leverage so when she goes for it a second time its quick cause youre would be ticklee looks like she is taking advantage of one less hand.

But that doesnt mean it didnt tickle, so Enjoy! I seen that thumb too lol.

Possibly an unintentional tickle, but the other girl seems to have VERY ticklish feet. Tickling is an illegal move so she's lucky the ref didn't notice.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back