• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CODY RHODES BACK IN WWE

HorrorTickler

TMF Poster
I for one am happy to see Rhodes back in WWE. A fantastic match against Rollins and can't wait to see him against the RAW roster.

Meh, I used to be into the WWE but then I found out how Vince treats his wrestlers. I firmly believe McMahon has blood on his hands.

I for one am happy to see Rhodes back in WWE. A fantastic match against Rollins and can't wait to see him against the RAW roster.

This is hard to believe, for me at least, because Cody sided with AEW, and, Vince has made it well-known about how he wasn't going to have anyone that sided with AEW back.

However, if true, I wouldn't expect too much. WWE likes to punish talent from other companies.

Edit: Think of how WWE treated talent like AJ Styles and Goldberg.

This is hard to believe, for me at least, because Cody sided with AEW, and, Vince has made it well-known about how he wasn't going to have anyone that sided with AEW back.

However, if true, I wouldn't expect too much. WWE likes to punish talent from other companies.

Yup, Vince is a slimeball.

It'll be interesting to see how he is booked, the fans will turn or get bored of he's rammed down their throats each week

I always thought Wrestling 101 was to give the fans a happy ending at the big PPV!

Want to expand your possibilities and enjoy a more comfortable lifestyle without giving up your current income? Virtual college is the perfect choice for you! The Construction Management Institute offers a variety of courses that will help you build a better future. By enrolling in this course, you'll also develop valuable knowledge that will lead to exciting new opportunities.
Home - CMI USA

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back