• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Didi Wagner: Tickle Trail in Switzerland

Dark Crane

3rd Level Orange Feather
Hey, everyone...

So, I found this sometime ago. Didi Wagner is the presenter of a Brazilian show called "Lugar Incomum" ("Uncommon Place", in English). Basically she travels around the world showing the culture of locations around the globe, chasing the picturesque on the planet.

The show is still being filmed and, by now, it's with 18 seasons. In the 11th one, Didi has been in Switzerland. In the announcement of the season on Facebook, it was written the following:

"The #LugarIncomumSuiça, with Didi Wagner, debuts now on Multishow: the small Engelberg, on the basis of Mount Titlis, is the first city visited. Along other stuff, our presenter tries the Tickle Trail, an outdoor medical treatment that aims to make the person to have different sensations on feet."

-

I don't know what it was about or how it worked. It has already aired years ago, in November 2014. When I first found it, I tried to find a way to watch it on TV or computer. But I couldn't, because I'd need to sign something to have access to it. But I could watch a rerun, a lot of old episodes keep being broadcasted on Multishow. I searched for it, but didn't find anything until now. Well, maybe it'll be replayed at some point. And then I'll know what that is about. But it has a lot of potential, hope she's ticklish...

Attachments

• Didi Wagner - Trilha das Cócegas 01.png
    Didi Wagner - Trilha das Cócegas 01.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 209
  • Didi Wagner - Trilha das Cócegas 02.png
    Didi Wagner - Trilha das Cócegas 02.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 248
  • Didi-Wagner-Feet-473117.jpg
    Didi-Wagner-Feet-473117.jpg
    319 KB · Views: 206
  • Didi-Wagner-Feet-1403874.jpg
    Didi-Wagner-Feet-1403874.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 181
  • Didi-Wagner-Feet-1509647.jpg
    Didi-Wagner-Feet-1509647.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 271
  • Didi-Wagner-Feet-1530088.jpg
    Didi-Wagner-Feet-1530088.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 311
I don't want to dissapoint anyone, but I have checked what this "Ticle Trail" in Engelberg is and I think it does not involve any tickling. It is a path made out of diffrent obstacles, like dirt, wood or stones, and you go through it barefoot but that's all.

Having said that, it's a TV show, so who knows, perhaps they made some joke with tickling her, since it is a "tickle path".

I don't want to dissapoint anyone, but I have checked what this "Ticle Trail" in Engelberg is and I think it does not involve any tickling. It is a path made out of diffrent obstacles, like dirt, wood or stones, and you go through it barefoot but that's all.

Having said that, it's a TV show, so who knows, perhaps they made some joke with tickling her, since it is a "tickle path".

Oh, these are not great news...

But I'll see that in a nice perspective: at least we know now that the place has nothing to do with tickling. And, as you said, it's possible that they've made a joke with tickling and her ticklishness since it's a television show. I'll try to find it and, as soon as I watch, I'll come here to tell you all if there's something interest for us...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back