• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F 20 Dallas, TX - Strict Ticklee!

ticklishkai

Hi guys! My name is Kai and I'm a twenty year old BBW ticklee looking for a ler in the DFW area!

I'm a bratty but ultimately submissive lee. I love bondage (it's a must) and the tighter/more fucked up the better - it adds to my ticklishness!

My worst spots are my ears, neck, armpits, sides, ass, and feet. I love sadistic tickling as much as I love playful tickling! Verbal teasing is hot, but I might be a little rude because I simply cannot take how flustered I become. I also enjoy to be edged so long as I cum lots and lots after!! No penetration, only clitoral stim. Lastly, I love foot worship and massages. My feet are my biggest erogenous zone, my second biggest zone being my armpits.

Overall, I'm looking for a meetup and a long term play partner. You must be in the DFW area as I want to meet up on a regular basis! I also cannot host as I'm a student who lives with family. I'd prefer if you were under 38 if you're male - I don't have an age limit for females. I also do not have a gender preference!! Come how you are and let's see how compatible we are together <3

I’d love to accommodate you, but I’m far too old of your requested age range. I’m in the DFW area, too. Good luck on your search to locate a ler.

I'd love to tickle you. I'm a college student in Arlington. 21 M. I don't think this is going to work since i have limited bondage ( just ropes I can buy) and I can't host either - we'd have to meet up at a hotel or something. Best of luck if this wouldn't work but I'm interested if it still would!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back