• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled silly.......again!

tickledmrs

TMF Poster
I had just come from the hospital visiting my cousin who just had some serious surgery. She was doing well and on the road to recovery so when I left I was upbeat and decided to stop at the neighborhood bar for a drink as hubby was working nightshift.
It was warm out, I was wearing a white sleeveless top and a black skirt just above the knee, sheer charcoal nylons and black heels.
I found a quiet corner and ordered a martini. My legs were crossed one heel dangling from my foot. A few men stopped to say hello and offer me a drink, but I politely declined. However, after about a half hour, a man came by whom I recognized from before, he introduced himself as Ben and recalled hubby and me from previous events at the bar. He was a little tipsy. We made some small talk and I noticed him staring at my feet, particularly the dangling heel.
He reached down and wiggled his finger along my sole saying coochie coochie coo. I laughed, my foot wiggled and my heel fell off. I was like "hahahahaha, I'm extremely ticklish!" "Ohhhh he said, coochie coochie coochie." "Hahahahaha oh please, I'm so ticklish hahahahaha" I kept laughing as he was wiggling his fingers all over my sole, my foot squirming around. He kept tickling my foot for about 3-4 minutes and I fell back into my seat laughing like crazy. He then took ,y other foot, slipped off my heel and was tickling up and down it. "Hahahahahah oh please, not that one too,hahahahahaha, you're tickling me out of my mind!" "You are a ticklish one"he said as he kept tickling. He kept coochie cooing and it was driving me crazy! He tickled up my leg and was tickling my knees, I was in hysterics, laughing so much I couldn't speak. He reached for my ribs and was dancing his fingers around on them. I was roaring with laughter, as my ribs are incredibly ticklish. He tickled them for another 3-4 minutes, then stopped to catch my breath. The bar was noisy, so no one seemed to notice what was going on. He moved in beside me and raised my arm, lightly wiggling his fingers in my underarm. "Hahahahahahahahah oh god, not there, not there I begged, I'm extremely ticklish there. "kitchy coo he teased, lightly wiggling his fingers in the pit. I was squirming and hysterical with laughter. After about 5 minutes he stopped. "Oh please Ben I begged, I can't stand any more, I'm so ticklish! He rested his fingers on my knee and slowly moved them. "how is this?" he asked. I was giggling and my leg was wiggling. "Ticklish!" I replied, still giggling. "Yep, you are a ticklish one" he said, he got up and as he left said "say hello to your hubby for me".

the temptation was too much... I mean a dangling heel off the toes.

Glad your cousin is recovering.

I'd love to know the name of that neighborhood bar! ;-)

No way would I be able to resist the desire to tickle you especially if you were back in a quiet corner literally baiting potential ticklers by dangling a heel off your ticklish nylon clad toes.

I'm not sure how Ben resisted tickling you longer than he did or how you let him stop after such a short time of being tickled so deliciously.

Glad to hear that your cousin is doing alright and on the road to feeling better. As for your experience, your husband must have been out of his mind when you told him that story. I know I would have been!! Good show and love your stories.

I love your ticklishness! Always enjoy your stories a lot! :D

Always a pleasure to read one of many of your ticklish experiences! Lucky chap lol

Thanks for sharing! In more ways than one! :manicd:

Glad your cousin is okay!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back