• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Justice Part 8 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, time for another chapter in this saga! We are no heading into the end and this next chapter really sets that all up. This part has a lot of story in it, as well as tickling scenes. This is a pivotal chapter and I hope you enjoy it. I want to tell all of you fans just how much I have enjoyed writing and creating this story and these characters. I am very proud that you have enjoyed it as well. I know these are very long stories, and I truly thank you for taking the time to read each chapter. I hope you find this series a fitting conclusion for the massive story project that I started almost a year ago. Now, let's start this next part so we can all get ready for the climatic ending.

As with previous chapters in Reunited, there are two songs that I recommend listening to as you read this chapter:

Hans Zimmer - "A beautiful lie" https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=q_4RXb4SuEc (remove space)
Carlos Santana - "Maria Maria" instrumental https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=DFDAWasYOfo (remove space)

PART 8

Priscilla slowly stood up and faced a woman she had a lot of history with. The young Cheyenne. She could not believe this woman was in this room with her. She couldn’t believe this young lady had the audacity to interrupt her fun of tickling Deputy Darby’s feet. She started to feel a rage building up inside her as she stared up and down Cheyenne, from her brown moccasins to that colorful tribal headband she was wearing. “Why are you here??!!!!” she screamed out.

Cheyenne could feel the tension in the room, and she stared back at Priscilla. She looked up at the taller woman in her white shirt, blue jeans and long black boots. She felt a wave of nervousness coursing through her body as the look on Priscilla’s face was that of rage. She remembered that look before. It was back in Mexico when she was working in the Montenegro bar, and she broke some valuable dishes. She never forgot how loud and angry Priscilla was, screaming at her like she was a 6 year old child. She was yelled at in front of all the other workers and when she finally made it back to her room, she cried that night. She had finally rid herself of Priscilla by escaping Mexico and going back to her home with the Elu tribe. Cheyenne got kidnapped again and thankfully she made it out. Now, she was about to confront her tormentor. She saw Darby was in trouble and she had to do something. She knew how dangerous this mission could be, and she still chose to do it. It was time for her to be brave. “Leave my friend alone! Stop tickling her feet!” she demanded.

Priscilla heard that response and she wanted to laugh. She could not believe Cheyenne was talking back to her. She always dominated this young woman and to hear her talk back was funny. She could see how nervous the young tribal princess was and knew she had the advantage physically. “What if I don’t want to stop tickling those big feet of hers? What are you going to do about it? Huh? What are you going to do Cheyenne? Are you going to cry like the weak bitch you are?” she taunted as she started to approach Cheyenne.

Cheyenne saw Priscilla slowly approaching her and the butterflies in her stomach were churning. She didn’t really expect to confront Priscilla alone. She had Darby with her and together they would take down this evil woman. Her eyes glanced over to the trap door, and she could see the tied up, pink upturned soles of Darby and she realized she was on her own right now. Her breathing started to get heavy, and she could feel herself trembling. “Just leave us alone! You should be sent to jail!” she screamed back.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Listen to you! I should be in jail? Listen to me you little bitch, who will take me there? Deputy ticklish tenderfoot is incapacitated right now. Will it be you? Oh please…” Priscilla responded defiantly. She then started to walk a little to her left, and Cheyenne’s right. She saw Cheyenne slowly moving to her left, which is what she wanted her to do. She made it to the door of the storeroom and slowly closed it. Priscilla did not want Cheyenne to escape! She wanted to torment her. “Looks like you’re trapped little one. Now, what are YOU going to do about it huh?” Priscilla asked as she made her way closer to Cheyenne.

Cheyenne saw her path of escape close and now she was being directed into the depths of the storeroom. She looked on the ground and saw the trap door and still saw Darby’s quivering soles. She looked back up and Priscilla was walking her way, forcing her to stumble backwards. She felt her legs bump into the bed behind her and now she was trapped! “Priscilla, leave me alone! Please, you have caused enough trouble in my life, and I need you to stop!” she exclaimed.

“Leave you alone? Like I have always said, you are one stupid bitch. You interrupt me from my fun of tickling those feet over there, and you want me to leave you alone? What did you think was going to happen? Huh? I know you are not going to fight me. You are too weak and stupid to even put up a good fight. So what *poke* will *poke* you *poke* do huh? *poke poke poke*” Priscilla said as her fingers started to poke into Cheyenne’s chest and sides. An interesting thing happened as she saw Cheyenne’s body react to her poking and could even see a slight smile on her face. Priscilla then had a wry smile on her face. She remembered that Cheyenne was ticklish, now it was time to have a little fun with her. She already had ticklish fun with Darby, she might as well torment the tribal princess too.

Cheyenne felt those pokes in her body, and she felt ticklish tremors coursing through her nervous system. This was unexpected and she let out a small giggle. “Stop hehehe doing that!! Leave me alone. Please leave me alone…” she whimpered, then started to crouch her body in a more defensive posture. She had never been in a physical fight her entire life and she did not know what to do. Priscilla was now upon her body, and she had nowhere to go. As the pokes continued, she stumbled backwards and then fell on the bed!

Priscilla saw Cheyenne fall backwards onto the bed and she quickly pounced. As the young woman fell onto her back, Priscilla quickly straddled her stomach and grabbed her wrists. Using her strength, she lifted Cheyenne’s arms over her head and managed to hold down both wrists. She was much stronger than Cheyenne, but definitely not stronger than Darby. She knew she had a physical advantage over Cheyenne, and she was going to use it. She could feel her struggling in her grasp and she looked at her face. “You know, I ought to just punch you in your face and knock out those teeth of yours, but I want to have a little fun first. You saw what I did to the deputy, now will do the same to you. Once I get you giggling, then I am going to punch your lights out. You will suffer you stupid Indian bitch!” she shouted with great anger. With her left hand holding down Cheyenne’s wrists, she started to wiggle the fingers on her right hand and started to move it towards those exposed sides of the tribal princess.

Cheyenne was surprised that she was in this position. She never expected to be trapped on her back, with her arms over her head and Priscilla holding them down. She tried kicking her legs that were dangling over the side of the bed, but it was no use. Priscilla was a bigger woman than she was and much stronger. Her eyes then made contact with the right hand of the evil woman, and she could not believe what she saw. She saw the fingers wriggling and was this woman about to tickle her? She really started to writhe under the woman and was desperate. “No!! Don’t do that!! Don’t!! Please!” she begged as the fingers got closer to her sides.

“Something wrong Cheyenne? You seem so scared! What are you afraid of? That I am going to tickle you? Hehehe You better believe I will you little bitch! Then after you finish laughing, I am going to knock your teeth out like I just said, then make you laugh again! I want to see your toothless smile in that pretty head of yours…” Priscilla threatened. Her right hand then gripped onto Cheyenne’s side that was covered by her dress and she started to squeeze. She immediately started to feel the young lady’s body react in a hyper ticklish way and saw the look of ticklish fear on the face. Priscilla let an evil smile form on her face as once again, she was in control of Cheyenne.

Cheyenne exploded in laughter as she felt that hand squeezing into her side. She was still surprised that the woman who kidnapped her was tickling her, and she felt so sensitive to it. Her legs were kicking violently, and she tried to twist her body away from the hand on her side, but she just couldn’t get her body all the way around. She was surprised on how strong Priscilla was. She was much stronger than she imagined. It wasn’t like Priscilla laid hands on her too much, she always thought she was just an average woman that was very tall. “HEHEHEHEHE PLEASE DON’T TICKLE ME!!!” she screamed.

Priscilla heard the desperate laughter and smiled. “Such a weak little bitch…” she said as she continued to claw away at the sides and moved her fingers up to the covered ribcage. She knew Cheyenne was a very thin woman, after seeing her naked a few times during this situation. She saw her naked and upside down in the cavern, and she saw her naked during the sexual games with Bessie and Gloria. Her mind started to remember when she actually got to tickle Cheyenne. It was in the cavern after Helga worked her over. She only got to tickle her a little bit, right before the young woman passed out from exhaustion. Now, Cheyenne was a bit more “lively”, so she got a chance to have a little fun with her. “You are just SO pathetic. Listen to yourself? Just laughing away. You are WEAK. You can’t even pull your arms out of my grasp can you? Can you? Try Cheyenne. Just try….” she taunted as she paused her tickling.

Cheyenne felt the tickling stopped and she could see the sadistic look on Priscilla’s face. This woman was trying to humiliate her all over again and a feeling of helplessness washed over her. She then tried to pull her arms free, but Priscilla had her wrists pinned to the bed and used her weight and leverage to prevent her from pulling her arms free. She felt embarrassed because she didn’t feel very strong right now. She hated feeling this way, and she always felt so weak in front of this woman. “Please…Priscilla, don’t do this anymore. I don’t want to be tickled.” she meekly said.

Awww….you don’t want me to tickle you anymore? I swear on everything that is holy, you are just one pathetic bitch. I am giving you a chance to be free from me and you can’t even do it. Remember at the house when I said all you are good for is to be someone’s sex toy? Now, you see I was right. You can’t do anything to stop me either. Now…….laugh!!” Priscilla shouted then started to squeeze the ribcage area, forcing the tribal princess to immediately start laughing.

Cheyenne felt those fingers on her left ribs and she felt her body shaking around, trying to get away from that hand. She hated being talked down to, and Priscilla would insult her all the time. She couldn’t do anything right now and she started to feel desperate. She had to find a way out of this predicament, or she would be tickled to death. Her eyes shut tight as the ticklish sensations increased within her body and her legs were still kicking. “PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAHA PRISCILLA! STOP!! STOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!” she screamed in laughter.

Priscilla felt a surge of dominance going through her body as she heard the desperate pleas from Cheyenne. She had this woman right where she wanted her, and it felt good. She also continued to have a boost of confidence in her mind. When this day started, she was on the run. She and Gloria were trying to escape to make sure they weren’t caught. Eventually, Darby was about to arrest her, but she managed to prevail in that confrontation and tickled the weak spot of the deputy. She got to tickle those extraordinarily tender and ticklish feet, and now she had Cheyenne under her tickling power. Both of these women were responsible for her even trying to escape the city of Santa Selena and now both of them were suffering because of it. Her mind then started to think about La Diabla and she hoped she could get revenge on her too. But for now, she was going to really make Cheyenne suffer. Her eyes locked in on the exposed armpits and it was time to play with them. “You know Cheyenne….” she started to say as her fingers released the claw hold. “…..I like the way your armpits look. They still look a little smooth after Helga shaved them. I bet they are still very…..very…..very…..sensitive.”

Cheyenne was catching her breath and tried to get her wrists free once again and then went into shock as she heard Priscilla’s next target. Her underarms! She knew how ticklish they were, and she was really hoping she could avoid that. Her legs started to kick again and was amazed that Priscilla was able to maintain her leverage over her. She had to do something, but she just could not get her wrists free. Cheyenne started to strain her arms and suddenly, she felt her wrists starting to slide free. A glimmer of hope started to fill her body as her warms were starting to slip away from Priscilla’s grasp! If she managed to get her arms free, then maybe she could somehow get out from under this woman and make an escape. Her head turned towards her left and saw her left arm starting to slide free! It wasn’t going to be long before she was free!

Priscilla could feel the wrists starting to slip from her grasp and she smiled. She loved how determined Cheyenne was to free herself, and what really delighted her was, she was allowing it to happen. She wanted Cheyenne to have some hope, then she could take it all away. She decided to play along a little. “What the hell? I-I can’t believe it! You are actually getting your wrists free? Keep yourself still Cheyenne! Oh no! You’re *ugh* getting *ugh* free…” she teased.

Cheyenne felt a large current of excitement flowing through her as she was moments away from getting her arms loose. She also heard Priscilla’s voice being desperate and this was her opportunity to win this battle! She had to fight for her freedom! She had to prove to herself that even in a tough situation, she could continue to excel. Just like she did back in the cavern, she could win this battle now. Her wrists were getting free and suddenly they were! She felt an excitement as she won this battle, but then everything went into shock as soon as her arms were free, she felt Priscilla’s hands plunge into her armpits! Her natural body reaction was to clamp her arms to her sides, but that only trapped the hands in her pits. Cheyenne’s eyes bugged out and she saw the look of glee in Priscilla’s face.

“Gotcha!!! You truly are stupid. Did you really think YOU were getting free? Not on your life you dumb whore. Now, tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle!” Priscilla teased, then started to wriggle her fingers into each armpit. She felt Cheyenne’s body grow stiff as a wooden plank underneath of her and the look of pure shock on her face really made her excited. She watched in great delight as she saw the tribal princess’ mouth open wide, then horrific laughter came pouring out. She truly enjoyed dominating Cheyenne and seeing her suffer made her feel good inside. Priscilla wanted to completely humiliate the young woman, then was going to enjoy physically harming her.

Cheyenne exploded in laughter as those strong fingers were wriggling in her armpits. The sensations were so intense, she just laughed hysterically. Her body was shaking wildly, and she felt humiliated again as she saw the look of pure joy on Priscilla’s face. She then pressed the back of her head into the mattress of this bed and her legs continued to feebly kick. Wave after wave after wave of ticklish energy flowed through her and she soon went into silent laughter. She closed her eyes and hoped that it would end soon. Her mind started to think that she should just move her arms, but her body’s natural defense mechanisms kept her arms clamped to her sides and trapped those evil wriggling fingers in a very sensitive area on her body.

Priscilla continued wriggle her fingers and even dug them even deeper into the pits. She loved looking at Cheyenne in silent laughter and feeling her body go crazy beneath her. Like she thought in the cavern, she wondered what took her so long to tickle punish this young lady. When they were in Mexico, she could have used it to embarrass her in front of all the workers in the bar. To show them just how weak and pathetic Cheyenne was to the workers. She had no idea why, but she absolutely loved humiliating and tormenting the tribal princess. She could still feel the legs kicking beneath her and it made her think of something. What if she were to tie Cheyenne’s legs together at the ankles and also hang her from the trap door? She could have her dangling next to Darby and could even take off Cheyenne’s shoes and tickle her feet right next to the deputy’s. She would have four helpless feet just waiting for her touch and tickle them. Priscilla saw what happened to Cheyenne’s feet in the cavern by Helga and by Bessie during the contest, but she didn’t get to touch those feet herself. She figured she could tickle this victim a little while longer, then start to execute that plan. Maybe even strip Cheyenne naked, just to embarrass her further. “Laugh stupid bitch, laugh! Laugh for your superior! Laugh because you’re weak! Laugh because I will always OWN you!” she taunted.

Cheyenne heard the taunts and her face started to get warm from blushing and laughing. She could not stop those ticklish tremors from wrecking her body and her legs started to slow down in kicking. She was getting tired, and her body was starting to quit on her. Just like in the cavern, she was going to be submissive, and she couldn’t stop it. Those fingers touched the very center of her armpits and she just laughed and laughed and laughed. It was such an intense feeling, and she just could not stop laughing. She started to close her eyes to just endure the ticklish nightmare, but then she saw something. She saw something behind Priscilla, and she tried to focus. Then a wave of excitement flowed through her body. Cheyenne continued to laugh herself silly as the fingers touched her pits, but her eyes saw a person standing behind Priscilla! It was Darby!!!

Priscilla continued to tickle Cheyenne’s armpits and was completely caught up in the moment. She loved how soft Cheyenne’s armpits were, and she loved the look of ticklish agony on her face. She started to rotate her fingers in the pits, going deep into them to draw out the most horrible laughter that she could produce. As she looked at Cheyenne’s face, she noticed something. She noticed Cheyenne’s eyes were not staring off into space, or even directly at her face, but looking behind her. She then turned her head to see what Cheyenne could be looking at and her eyes went wide with shock. Standing behind her was Darby! “What the hell?!!!!” she screamed.

La Diabla started to move the paintbrush towards the breasts, and she could see them trembling. She was about to have some fun with Phoebe. Then, she stopped and dropped the brush right on Phoebe’s belly. “Be right back!” she said with a small giggle. She then walked over to the stairs and went up. She wanted to make sure the door was opened before she started the breast tickling. She wanted to make sure Phoebe’s voice was heard, which would cause either Gloria or even Priscilla to investigate. Once she saw that the door was opened a little, she headed back down the stairs and walked towards her trapped victim.

Phoebe saw La Diabla headed back her way and felt a rush of panic in her body. She was already on edge that her breasts were about to be played with. She saw La Diabla now crouching by her head and saw her pick up the brush. “W-why do you want to play with my chest? I-I will scream!” she threatened.

“Good! I want you to scream….” La Diabla grinned. Her eyes then looked at the heaving chest and it was time to have a little fun. She held the tip of the small paintbrush between her thumb and index finger of her left hand as her body position was just above the breasts near Phoebe’s head on the left hand side and could easily see Phoebe’s feet. The tip of the brush lowered itself and soon, it did a quick stroke on the side of the right breast and then stroked right across the sternum and onto the left one. She smiled when she saw the breasts started to jiggle and knew they were going to be really ticklish. She moved the brush towards the outside edge of the left mound and stroked it right along the curve. This caused a hilarious reaction from Phoebe, and she twisted her body to the left, so her left breast went to the cot. “Oooh!! Someone has ticklish titties huh? I like that…” she cooed.

Phoebe was in shock that her breasts were about to be tickled. She never had them handled this way before and it frightened her. During sex, she would have her breasts played with and fondled, but never tickled. She was always sensitive and with the tickle torture she already received, her body was extra sensitive. It also didn’t help she had some pangs of arousal flowing through her as her nipples were swollen. She had no idea how she could endure this. Phoebe looked up at La Diabla and was already pleading for mercy. “heheheheh you have to stop!!! I am serious! Don’t tickle me there! I am REALLY sensitive right now!” she begged. In a way, she felt good that she could hear her own voice and was no longer in the gag. She hoped she could convince the outlaw to not torture her.

“Yes, I can see how sensitive you are. That’s why I want to tickle them. Don’t you like me playing with them?” La Diabla said with a sweet smile on her face. She started to twirl the brush between her fingers again, to intimidate her helpless, ticklish victim. “So, how about you let me tickle them again and then I give you some really nice pleasure? Who knows, I might even take off your underwear and show you what true pleasure really is….” she cooed.

Phoebe’s eyes popped wide open as she heard La Diabla talking about potentially stripping her completely naked and going after her most private part! Her underwear was the only item of clothing she had left on her body and losing that would completely embarrass her. However, she did have some arousal flowing through her and she had a feeling that this woman before her was very skilled at pleasuring other women. That thought got her juices flowing, and she bit her lower lip. Maybe she should allow this outlaw to have her way with her. It would feel incredible to be tied up, stripped naked and taken advantage of. That was her fantasy to be a damsel in distress. Phoebe then snapped out of it and looked at that sadistic looking face. “Please…I am begging you! Please don’t tickle me anymore. I-I can’t take it anymore and if you keep tickling me, I may not make it out of her alive…” she pleaded.

“hehe you’re so cute. Oh, you will make it out of here. Your body will feel a whole new level of torment and pleasure! I can promise you that. Now, stop talking and let me have that chest of yours…” La Diabla told her. She then put the brush in her right hand and used her left hand to shove Phoebe’s body back onto her back and used it to hold it down a little. She then took the brush and started to stroke it along the curves on the undersides of each breast. She loved the sound of the hysterical laughter coming out and how they tits were shaking. She made sure the brush started on the outside edge of the underside and slowly moved all across the underside, making sure the bristles maintained contact with the skin. It was a little difficult as Phoebe was shaking her body, so she had to go extra slow. La Diabla could see the ticklish agony in Phoebe’s eyes and her the ferocity in her laugh. “Poor poor Phoebe. She has such ticklish titties!! Feel the pleasure of the brush sweetie….” she teased.

Phoebe was laughing hysterically, and she just could not believe how ticklish she was under her breasts. That skin was highly sensitive, and the feeling of those stiff bristles provoked a strong ticklish response in her body. Her mind was spinning as she wondered how much longer did she have to endure all of this. When the brush made it to the center area of the underside, that really touched her nerves and she started to spasms. Her body started to bounce up and down on the cot and she could feel the cot shaking. Then the tickling stopped, and she started to suck in air again. There was some relief felt as that cruel brush did stop for a moment. She turned her head towards La Diabla who had that brush twirling between her fingers. “No more…no more….please….no more tickling . Don’t tickle me anymore….” she wheezed.

La Diabla smiled when she heard the desperate pleas. She stopped the breast tickling because Phoebe was getting to be too violent on the cot. The legs of the cot were made of wood, and she was concerned the material of the cot would shred away. She knew she had to change it up a little and calm this woman down. She lowered her head and started to gently blow across the nipples. A grin formed on her face as she saw the nipples swell and she could have sworn she saw them throbbing. “There there…. Let me make these nipples feel good…” she said in a soothing voice, then resumed her nipple blowing.

Phoebe let out a very loud moan as she felt that warm breath blowing across her engorged nipples. It felt incredible, especially after that intense tickling sensation rocked her body. She closed her eyes and started to enjoy that feeling. She felt a moan coming out again as the breath touched her left nipple, then traveled across the sternum and onto the right nipple. This was the confusing and frustrating part about this entire ordeal. How can the outlaw be so cruel in her tickle torture, but be so gentle, so erotic in pleasuring her body? Phoebe started to feel her hips grinding a little as the breath then traveled towards her neck and the sides of it near her ears. She felt the small hairs on the back of her neck stand up and felt goosebumps forming on her skin. “That feels so….good…” she moaned once again.

La Diabla continued to gently blow across the skin and went right back the nipples and even decided to blow gently along the undersides of the breasts. She saw Phoebe arching her back a little, feeling the pleasure of the moment. “You’re such a beautiful girl Phoebe…I am going to make you feel…..so…….good.” she teased between her blowing on the underside of the breasts.

Phoebe let out a louder moan as she was feeling the pleasure. She wanted this pleasure. She started to crave it. After having her body tickle ravaged, this sensual touch was giving her relief and also intense feelings. She then looked over at La Diabla’s face and could see how close to her breasts to it was. Then she felt the blowing stop and saw the outlaw turn her head to look into her eyes. She could see the look of eroticism in those eyes and now she saw her stick out her tongue. She gasped in anticipation as the tip of that very pink tongue started to go towards her nipples. Phoebe bit her lip and started to shake her head “yes” as she really hoped that tongue touched those throbbing buds of hers. Then, she let out a very loud groan when she felt that warm, moist tongue lick right across the right nipple. Her eyes shut tight as she felt that very powerful wave of lust go through her.

La Diabla enjoyed watching Phoebe react in such erotic pleasure. Her tongue moved over towards the left nipple and gave it a long, slow lick. She could feel the nipple rubbing off of her tongue and then springing back to attention. She loved listening to the moans of pleasure and now her eyes turned to slits. She lifted her head a little and saw that Phoebe’s eyes were closed. She then moved the brush towards the breasts and stroked the tip around the right nipple. This caused her victim’s eyes to pop wide open in shock and she continued to circle the brush around it. “I love ticklish nipples….” she said in a very teasing tone.

“AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! NO!!! DON’T TICKLE!!!” Phoebe screamed as she felt the stiff bristles now tickling her nipple. She had no idea her nipple was ticklish, and she felt ashamed again. She was set up once again by the outlaw where she thought she was going to feel erotic pleasure, but now she was back into her ticklish nightmare. She laughed violently and she let out a very loud scream. That cruel brush remained on her nipple as she felt her right breasts getting grabbed by one hand and the brush tickling and circling all around her brown nipple. Her body started to writhe again, and this drove her crazy.

La Diabla laughed as she circled the brush around the wet nipple. She knew that after licking that bud, she would make it more sensitive and now she could tickle it. Her eyes looked at the excited bud and saw the brush slowly circling around it and off the areole. She wanted to push this woman into greater hysterics. To keep her in that wonderful space of heaven and hell when it came to sensations in the body. She would admit to herself that those nipples tasted absolutely delicious, and it made her wonder what Phoebe would taste like between her legs. She knew her plan was working and wondered just how long it would before someone else in this house would hear these hysterical laughs, or the very loud moans of pleasure. La Diabla figured if she had to force Phoebe to cum to get either Gloria or Priscilla to investigate by the loud screams, then at least she gets to enjoy that aspect. She licked her lips in lust and continued the nipple tickling as the brush started to stroke across the very tip of the nipple rapidly, sending poor Phoebe into greater hysterics.

Gloria put a book she was reading down next to her on the bed she was laying on. She then raised her arms in the air and did a large stretch and felt the tension leave her body. She picked up a book to read as she waited for Svetlana and the caretaker Anika to return, so she could leave this city. She started to feel a little giddy because it appeared she was actually going to get away from the danger she was in. She had a sense of hope flowing through her as she would make it into Mexico and then come back to her home in Texas. With Deputy Darby being deceased, there was no one that could testify she was part of the sex trafficking ring. She looked down her legs and loved the dress she was wearing, and the black strap on, closed toe heeled shoes on her feet. Gloria was not looking forward to having to wear average type of clothes as a disguise instead of these beautiful clothes she had on now, but she had to be incognito. She was in a relaxed mood and the one thing she really liked about this house were the almost soundproof rooms. They weren’t completely soundproof, but they did muffle inside noise quite a bit. She remembered the fun she had with Bessie the previous night, and no one would know any better, especially her daughter or Priscilla. She then stood up from her bed and figured she would check on her daughter Phoebe, then head downstairs for a snack. She wanted to put something in her belly before she got on the boat. She left the room and walked down the hallway and knocked on Phoebe’s bedroom door. She waited for a response and when she heard nothing, she gently opened the door and looked inside. Her eyes saw that her daughter was not in her room, and she shrugged her shoulders.

“I wonder where she went. We will be leaving soon. Maybe she is downstairs waiting for me.” Gloria told herself. She then made it to the top of the stairs and thought she might have heard a noise on the opposite hallway, where Priscilla’s room was. She shook her head and laughed at herself for thinking she heard laughter coming from the other side and then started to walk down the stairs. Once she got to the bottom of the stairs, she headed towards the kitchen to find something quick to eat. As she made it further into the kitchen, she heard a noise. This time, it did sound like laughter, and it was getting louder. Curiosity was getting to her, and she continued to walk through the kitchen. Gloria then saw the cellar door was slightly opened and she could hear really strong laughter coming from beyond the door. She felt her heart starting to race as she had no idea what the source of the laughter was. It sounded really sweet and delicate and now she just had to find out who was having such a fun time. She slowly opened the door and then the sound of laughter was really loud.

“STOP!!! PLEASE STOP HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLING ME!!! I AM BEGGING YOU! HAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!” a voice screamed out in ticklish agony.

Gloria slowly started to descend down the stairs as she knew that voice! It was her daughter’s voice and now she wanted to see what Phoebe was up to. Who was tickling her and why were they playing around in this cellar? Once she got two thirds down the staircase, she was able to peer into the cellar and what she saw shocked her to her core! She saw Phoebe on a cot and was laughing hysterically. She could see the soles of her feet, the bare legs that were tied together, her underwear and her heart skipped a beat when she saw the naked breasts! She could not believe her eyes as her daughter was almost naked and being tickled like crazy. Gloria saw the thrashing body, heard the hysterical laughter and felt some embarrassment as she saw the naked breasts jiggling. But what really turned her white as a ghost was, she saw who was tickling Phoebe. It was not possible! That face of the woman tickle torturing her daughter was none other than the notorious outlaw, La Diabla! The same woman who was broken in the cavern but escaped. The same woman that should have been killed with Darby was now inside her secret location of a house and tormenting her daughter. Her jaw dropped to the ground, and she was speechless.

La Diabla was stroking the brush on the undersides and the curves of those B size breasts and out of the corner of her eye, she saw something on the stairs. She turned her head to the left and her own eyes popped open, and her heart raced. Standing on the staircase was the woman she was hunting. It was the woman who actually gave the order to Svetlana to try and kill her and her sweet lover Darby. It was Gloria Wellington standing there and this was the moment she was waiting for. Tormenting Phoebe was part of the plan to draw her out and there she was. She then stopped tickling Phoebe’s breasts and had a malicious grin. “Well, well, well. THERE YOU ARE!!! Gloria Wellington, so nice to finally meet you….” she said in a confident tone.

Gloria was taken aback when she heard the excitement in La Diabla’s voice. It was absolutely shocking that she was face to face with a woman that should have been a prisoner. Her eyes then looked over at her daughter again and could tell she was being tickled tortured against her will. “W-what are you doing to my daughter?!” she shouted.

“What does it look like I am doing? I am torturing her. It is as simple as that. She is paying a price for YOUR sins….” La Diabla said then started to point the brush towards Phoebe’s exposed belly.

Phoebe saw that her mother had now entered the cellar and she had a glimmer of hope that she was about to be rescued. Her eyes did see the brush being pointed at her belly and she would not be able to withstand that kind of tickling. “Mother! Help me!! You got to help me!! She has been torturing me this whole time! Help!!” she shouted and started to writhe her body on the cot.

Gloria was in absolute shock as she heard her daughter’s desperate pleas. It was surreal to be in this moment as she thought she would never ever see La Diabla again. She started to feel her daughter’s desperation and she shook her head. “Let my daughter go you evil witch!! She has nothing to do with anything!” she shouted back. She could feel the anger rising in her body as she saw that paintbrush wiggling in the air. She has gotten to witness many tickling sessions before, but never with her own flesh and blood.

“Oh, is that so? So sweet little Phoebe here is not part of that sex trafficking ring? I think she is, so she must be punished! You only have yourself to blame. Now, she will suffer…” La Diabla said, then she leaned the right side of her body over Phoebe’s torso, so that she had the belly exposed right before her, and Phoebe’s head and chest were behind her. She had the brush in her left hand and now started to stroke it along the outside rim of the belly button. The belly immediately tensed up and she heard the hysterical laughter coming from behind her.

Phoebe felt that brush stroking around her navel and that feeling was really intense. The finger tickling, as well as the tongue licking was brutal in that area, but those stiff bristles of the brush stimulated nerve endings like never before. She screamed in laughter and tried to buck her body, but with the weight of La Diabla’s upper body on top of her body, she couldn’t escape from that evil brush. She could only hope her mother would rescue her. “HAHAHAHAHAHA MOTHER PLEASE!!! HELP ME!!!!!”

Gloria listened to her daughter’s agonizing cries of desperation as her belly was tickled. She saw Phoebe’s legs writhing as well as the brush slowly circling around the belly button. She even saw the toes curling tightly on her daughter’s feet and she was stunned. She didn’t know what to do. She didn’t have Svetlana here with her, and she knew she couldn’t beat La Diabla in a physical fight. “Leave her alone!! Stop doing that!!! Phoebe is not part of that business! I never let her anywhere nearby! Stop torturing her!” she shouted.

La Diabla stopped the brush from tickling the belly and she glared at Gloria. “We both know you are lying. I get it. You want to protect your daughter. It is too late for that. I will not allow the spawn of someone as evil as you get away with her part in the crimes. I also know you hired that Russian bitch Svetlana to try and kill Darby….”

Gloria gulped as she heard that bit of information. It meant La Diabla found out about her plot and was coming for revenge for killing Darby. She started to get really nervous and had to think of a plan. “Let my daughter go. Svetlana will be back soon, and she will take care of you! I suggest you let us go and you disappear you criminal!” she demanded. She wanted to try and remain in control of the situation and buy enough time until the Russian bounty hunter would be here.

La Diabla had a huge grin on her face as this woman did not realize the fate of the bounty hunter. “hehehe…oh, you don’t know yet do you? I took care of Svetlana already. She is no longer a threat and in fact, she won’t be a threat to anyone anytime soon…..” she said with an evil chuckle. She then gently ran her fingers across Phoebe’s belly, just to keep her prisoner on edge and then looked at Gloria once again. “Besides, she is such a massive failure. You really should hire better workers. I took care of Helga, and I took care of Svetlana. Both of them failed at their jobs. Helga failed at keeping me prisoner as you can see and Svetlana failed in her mission to kill me and Darby…..” she said with a sneer.

Gloria’s head shot back in surprise as she heard that her bounty hunters were somehow incapacitated. She knew it had to be true as neither Russian was here, and the fact La Diabla was in this house that was to be a secret. But what shocked her the most hearing that Darby might be alive. That was impossible! Svetlana told her she succeeded in her mission. The outlaw must have been lying. “What? Darby’s alive? That’s impossible….Nice try you bitch…” she said in great defiance.

“hehehe oh you stupid bitch. Yes, Darby IS alive. Your so-called sharpshooter didn’t get the job done. Now, you will pay a price. Or, should I say your daughter will….” La Diabla responded. She then lifted her body up off of Phoebe and knelt down by her head. Taking the brush in her left hand, she moved it towards the exposed breasts. She wanted to humiliate Phoebe in front of her mother and have Gloria watch her daughter suffer. She slowly stroked the brush along the underside of the left breast and saw the body twitching in ticklish agony.

Phoebe was trying to recover from the belly tickling she received moments earlier and she thought she was in bad shape mentally. She was trying to make sure she heard that conversation right. Did her mother actually confess to running a sex trafficking ring and tried to have a woman killed? That could not be right. Her mother was not exactly the most honorable person, but there was no way she would do something as evil as sex trafficking young women for profit. Then she shrieked in ticklish agony as she felt that evil brush once again stroking the undersides of her breast. She was still very sensitive and responsive to that ticklish stimulation, and she started to squeal once again. What confused her was that her mother did not come save her yet. She was suffering again, and that kiss of the brush was electric! “hahahahahah mother!! Do something!! Make her stop tickling my breasts!!!!” she shouted.

Gloria watched in horror as the outlaw was brushing the underside of Phoebe’s breast. It was embarrassing to her that she saw her daughter’s naked chest. She could see the mounds wobbling and she could hear the desperate pleas and laughter coming from her mouth. She was still trying to comprehend the fact that Darby was still alive. Her entire plan of escape was blowing up in her face and she was extremely frightened about her fate. “Stop!! Stop tickling her!!! Please….let Phoebe go. She had nothing to do with anything of these recent days. I never let her near that business. Let her go!” she demanded.

“You want me to let her go? I like tickling her, but I will make you a deal. How about if I stop tickling her, YOU surrender yourself to me? Me and you will settle some unfinished business and your precious daughter will be free.” La Diabla offered. This was part of her plan to finally get her revenge on Gloria. She knew that by kidnapping and tormenting Phoebe, she would get Gloria to surrender. She knew a mother would protect her child no matter what. Even if that meant danger for herself, a mother would save her daughter. Knowing that to be true, her plan of kidnapping Phoebe worked like a charm. She held the brush above Phoebe’s body and then pointed the tip of the brush towards Phoebe’s groin. “I suggest you surrender yourself to me, or I will strip your daughter naked in front of you and I will tickle her in her most private area….” she threatened.

Phoebe heard the threat and her heart started to race. The threat of being stripped completely naked and tickled tortured on her very private area frightened her and she held her breath. Her mind was still trying to comprehend that the outlaw was right. Her mother did run a sex trafficking ring. She also heard La Diabla offer to free her, and her mother would have to surrender. There was a sense of relief that she may be free, but she still feared she would be tormented anyway. “Mother…..please….please help me…” she whimpered, fearing the worst.

Gloria looked at her daughter and heard the offer from La Diabla. She knew this was the moment of truth for her. Her perfect plan was ruined, and her empire was falling apart in front of her. Her heart went out to her daughter. They were not close to one another, but she was still her precious daughter. She knew in order to save Phoebe, she had to sacrifice herself. She couldn’t let Phoebe get humiliated and tortured in front of her. She couldn’t have her daughter stripped naked and tormented on an area that should be off limits. Gloria could feel the tears welling up in her eyes as she knew the decision she was about to make was one of the hardest she ever did in her entire life. Listening to Phoebe’s pleas for help weighed on her emotions and she took a deep breath and lowered her head. She knew what she had to do. She slowly lifted her head and made eye contact with La Diabla who had an evil grin on her face. “Phoebe…my precious daughter. I’m sorry…I’m so sorry…” she said with emotion in her voice.

La Diabla started to grin as she finally was going to get her hands on Gloria. She looked at the mature woman and imagined the hell she was going to put her through. “Now, come down here and I will let her go…” she said calmly. She wasn’t bluffing, she would in fact let Phoebe go once Gloria surrendered herself.

Gloria felt a tear fall from her right eye and her lip started to quiver. This was about to be a sacrifice she never thought she would ever make. Phoebe was her daughter, the heir to her empire. She had to do something. This was her greatest sacrifice. “Please forgive me…….goodbye Phoebe…goodbye….” she said with her voice cracking with emotion. She then turned to her right and started to run up the stairs of the cellar! Gloria knew she had to escape! She made it to the top of the stairs quickly and entered into the kitchen. She turned around quickly and slammed the cellar door shut and locked it, effectively trapping La Diabla and Phoebe in the cellar! That locked door should buy her enough time to make her escape out of this house and to the boat. She could no longer wait anymore. She couldn’t even wait for Priscilla any longer. She had to leave, and she had to leave right now. She turned her head one more time towards the cellar door and felt a large amount of guilt. She just sacrificed her daughter so that she could make an escape. Her personal freedom meant more to her than anything. Gloria left the house in a hurry and started to make her way to the boat, so she could get away.

Phoebe heard her mother tell her goodbye and she was absolutely stunned. Her mind even tried to think maybe she heard something completely different. Did her mother just actually abandon her to be at the mercy of this ruthless outlaw? That was impossible. There was no way her mother could be that cruel. “Mother?! MOTHER??!!!! DON’T LEAVE ME!!! MOTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as she saw her mother leave the cellar.

La Diabla sat there completely stunned as she heard Gloria say goodbye and then ran back up the stairs. That was an outcome she did not anticipate at all. She dropped the brush that was in her hand onto Phoebe’s body and her jaw dropped. She heard the cellar door close, and she snapped out of her shocked trance. She just realized that Gloria made her escape! She had to go follow her. She stood up and ran to the stairs and went up them quickly. She tried to open the door and realized it was locked. “Dammit!!! Its locked!’ she screamed to herself. A wave of anger ripped through her body as the business woman just escaped. She started to kick at the door, hoping to knock it down. She started to bang her fists on the door as well. This was not how this was supposed to go down. She was still in shock that Gloria left her own flesh and blood to be sacrificed to save herself. As she started to try and figure out a way to get the door unlocked, she paused for a moment and heard something. La Diabla could hear some cries from within the cellar. She realized that Phoebe knew her own mother just left her for dead. That had to be a crushing feeling. She felt bad for the young woman as she thought about what just happened. She made it to the floor of the cellar and looked over at Phoebe.

Phoebe’s head was still spinning at what just took place. She was being tormented sensually and ruthlessly from being tickled and thought she had an opportunity for escape when her mother arrived inside this cellar. She had help and what better person to come rescue you than your own mother? She pleaded for help, desperate to be free of this situation. She was already completely humiliated by having only her underwear as clothing on her body, and her mother Gloria witnessed her being tickled. The part that crushed her very soul was when the outlaw asked Gloria to surrender herself in order to save her only child, her mother did not help her. Her mother did not sacrifice herself to save her. Phoebe realized in the moment she needed her mother the most, Gloria left her theoretically to die. A strong wave of emotions flowed through her, and her heart was breaking. She already been through so much during this torment. But to be abandoned by her own mother broke her heart. Gloria left her for dead in order to save her own self. Her eyes filled with tears, and they started to pour out. Her lips were quivering with sadness, and she started to cry. The sounds of her crying grew louder and soon, the dam broke, her tears were heavy, and her sobs were deep. “She *sob* left me. She *sob* really *sob* left me…My mother *sob* left me.” she cried as the full realization of the situation weighed on her like a ton of bricks.

La Diabla heard the cries, and she felt her own heart sink. She just couldn’t believe what she witnessed. Hearing Phoebe’s crying made her think about her own mother. She knew Isabel would never do something like this. She knew her mother would lose her own life to save her child. But in this situation, a mother literally abandoned her own child in order to save herself. Even when she witnessed her daughter being tortured and humiliated, she left her. La Diabla slowly walked over to the cot where Phoebe’s body was bound, and she could see the tears. She could see the look of anguish on her face and the cries were deep. She knew this woman’s heart was broken and she felt bad for her. Her plan was to never cause this kind of emotional pain for Phoebe. She just wanted to punish her in order to draw out Gloria, and then she could have her revenge against that woman. She took a deep breath and pulled out her knife. She then knelt down by the foot of the cot and started to cut the ropes around Phoebe’s legs. It was time to free this woman, she had suffered enough. Once those ropes were cut, she made her way to the head of the cot, and she was closer to Phoebe’s face. She saw the heavy tears and she got a little emotional herself as she could see this poor woman’s pain. She then cut loose the ropes that were binding Phoebe’s wrists, and once she cut them, she gently freed the arms and pulled them back down.

Phoebe continued to bawl heavily as she took in the full impact of what happened to her. She felt her legs coming loose and then her wrists. She realized that she had been cut free and her arms were once again loose. She then covered her face with her hands and continued to cry. She did not care if the outlaw was watching her cry like a baby, she didn’t care about anything right now. She didn’t care if she was naked, she didn’t care if the outlaw thought little of her, she just did not care because she was in so much pain. “Mother *sob* why? Why did you leave me? Oh gawd *sob* she left me…” she continued to cry.

La Diabla felt her heart strings being pulled and she reached her arms under Phoebe’s body and slowly lifted her into an upright sitting position. She maneuvered the legs off the cot and allowed the woman’s bare feet to touch the cellar floor. She then grabbed Phoebe’s dress off the floor and then sat down next to the sobbing woman on the right hand side. She turned her head to her left and saw Phoebe now hunching over, her face in her hands and just bawling her eyes out. La Diabla took her left hand and started to pat and softly caress the naked back, trying to calm this woman down. “Hey…I’m sorry. I’m sorry that happened to you…” she whispered softly.

Phoebe continued to cry but felt the hand caressing her back and heard the soft words. Even though the entire reason she was put in this position was because of La Diabla, it felt nice that someone was trying to comfort her. She turned to her right and saw La Diabla sitting next to her, and it blew her mind that the outlaw had a look of sympathy on her face. She turned her head again, placed it in her hands and started to cry again. “How *sob* can my mother do that to me? How? *sob* she left me…”

La Diabla continued to caress Phoebe’s back and used her right hand to reach over and hold Phoebe’s right hand. She truly felt bad for this woman. She didn’t regret tickling and humiliating her, but she did feel bad at what Gloria did. “Hey…I-I don’t know why she did that. I am surprised myself…I’m so sorry that happened.” she whispered.

Phoebe was extra confused as now, the woman who kidnapped her, tied her up, stripped her nearly naked and tormented her body was now trying to console her. She lifted her head out of her hands and looked at La Diabla. “T-thank you *sob* I-I don’t know what *sob* to do or what to say..” she whimpered.

“You don’t have to say anything. I understand. I know this has to hurt a lot.” La Diabla whispered. She felt Phoebe squeeze her hand as the woman was accepting her consoling. She then leaned her head closer to Phoebe’s so she could whisper closer to her ear. “Look…I’m sorry this happened to you. You probably won’t believe me, but it was never my intention to have what your mother did happen to you. I want to let you know that it wasn’t personal against you what I did. I was doing it to get back at your mother. I never thought she would do what she did. Again, I want you to know that me tickling you was all business. I have nothing personal against you. I’m truly sorry what happened to you. I regret I tickled you like that.”

Phoebe heard the words and, in her heart, she knew what La Diabla was saying was probably true. She remembered how the outlaw would tell her that she is paying for her mother’s sins. She was not happy at being kidnapped and tortured, but what she was told was probably true. It wasn’t personal. If it was, she would be dead right now. She would not be set free and being consoled by the same woman who tormented her. She even apologized to her. Her mind continued to spin in confusion as she was still deeply wounded by the events that took place. “T-thank you..” she responded.

“Here, put this on. You don’t have to be naked anymore…” La Diabla said as she handed Phoebe her dress. She saw her slip the dress on over her head and over her body, but she remained barefoot. She then gently patted Phoebe’s back again. “Look…I know this is extremely awkward, but I hope you don’t think that I dislike you. Even when I was trying to tickle you, you seem like a very nice person. Sorry your mother is….well, evil. She even locked us up in this cellar so she could get away. I am going to try and get us out of here. You wait right here, and I will get us free. Sit tight…” she said softly. La Diabla then stood up and prepared to go to the door to figure out a way to get out.

“Wait…” Phoebe said as she saw La Diabla standing up. She started to wipe her tears from her eyes and then looked at the outlaw. “So, it is true? My mother and that other woman Priscilla operated a sex trafficking ring? They did it from the house on the bluff?” she asked. She wanted to confirm the deeds of her mother.

La Diabla could see the redness in Phoebe’s eyes, and she had to tell her the truth. “Yes, it is true. Your mother and Priscilla had a large sex trafficking ring. There is a cove the led into a large cavern under the house. They had many prisoners. All of them young ladies from across the country it seemed. To tell you the truth, I was one of those prisoners and I also suffered at their hands.” she said in a calm manner. She felt her own emotions rising, recalling the events of her own captivity.

“My mother is a sex trafficker. I-I don’t know what to say. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised now. If she could abandon her own daughter, then trafficking innocent young women is not out of the ordinary. She lied to me. How can my mother be so…cruel? How could she do something like that? I-I just..” Phoebe responded, still trying to comprehend the truth that her mother did very heinous things. “You were a prisoner too? So, were you tortured or anything? Were the women tortured?” she asked.

La Diabla took a deep breath and realized Phoebe was trying to understand the full scope of what happened. “Yes, the women were tortured there. Maybe not directly by her, but she knew it was taking place. She had those Russians mainly torment them, and Priscilla would too. Yes, I was tortured too. They made me suffer really bad. You kind of experienced what I went through…” she mumbled. She didn’t know if she should give details on her own torture.

Phoebe was surprised by that comment. She had experienced some of it? “You were…..tickled?” she asked.

“Yes…I was. All the women were. It was used to help break us down mentally and it leaves no marks on the body. It had to be that way because the women would be sold off as sex slaves. You can’t have markings on their bodies. It is quite effective, as you can tell.” La Diabla responded. She started to debate if she should go into more specific details or not.

Phoebe was stunned to learn that was happening. She also felt a small thrill that La Diabla herself was tickled tortured. But she started to be ok with what La Diabla put her through. Now, her mind thought about Gloria. She felt herself about to cry again but held back. “Sorry that happened to you. Yeah, it is quite effective….” she mumbled and started to blush again.

“Now, I will try to get us out of here. It may not seem like it right now, but you are going to be ok. This sounds awkward, but your mother is going to pay for all of this. She will rightfully suffer for her sins.” La Diabla said, feeling her own desire for revenge growing again.

Phoebe looked at La Diabla and saw the look of determination on her face. Her mind started to reflect back on life as she was never close to her mother, but she never expected her to abandon her when she needed her. It hurt her heart a lot, but she understood what needed to be done. “Yeah….I understand. Make her pay for her crimes. Bring her to justice…..” she said in a soft tone. Her mother had to pay for her sins. As far as Phoebe was concerned, whatever happened to Gloria Wellington from this point forward, she deserved.

Darby was standing there looking at Priscilla’s backside. She could see Cheyenne’s legs sticking out underneath the body and could hear the hysterical laughter. She knew Priscilla must have been tickle torturing Cheyenne and she made it up just in time. She was grateful that Cheyenne came into the room because the young tribal princess distracted Priscilla, which allowed Darby to regain her senses and pull herself up back through the trap door. She could hear Priscilla tormenting her young friend and it allowed her time to untie the ropes from her feet. Darby was now standing tall, still in her barefeet and it was time to put an end to Priscilla. “Priscilla Montenegro! Leave that woman alone and stand up now!” she demanded with much power in her voice.

Priscilla was in absolute shock as she saw Darby standing before her. She was amazed that Darby somehow managed to pull herself back up and figured it was because Cheyenne distracted her long enough. She looked back at Cheyenne who was recovering from the tickling assault. “You stupid bitch!” she grunted and then stood up. She knew she had to once again get Darby in a compromising position so she could escape. She noticed Darby was still barefoot and figured that was an opportunity. “So, you managed to get yourself out of that predicament huh? Well deputy, you are going to pay a price for that!” she shouted, then out of desperation and wanting to be aggressive, she swung her right fist towards Darby. It was no use being passive at this point.

Darby saw the fist coming towards her head and she simply moved to her right and leaned her body down so Priscilla would miss wildly. As she hunched down, she saw Priscilla’s midsection wide open, and she did a very quick punch to those abs and heard that grunt. “I think your time is over! You are coming with me!” she commanded.

Priscilla felt that punch and it hurt. She then looked at those big barefeet and then tried to lunge her foot forward to step on the naked skin with her boot. She missed, as Darby moved her foot out of the way, and then she felt pain in her stomach once again as the deputy punched her there. Priscilla fell to one knee and as she tried to catch her breath, she tried one more time to punch at Darby’s feet.

Darby quickly moved her body out of the way and knew Priscilla was aiming for her exposed feet. When she moved to her side and Priscilla missed again, Darby quickly got behind Priscilla, grabbed her right arm and wrenched it behind her back. She could sense that Priscilla was going to try and use her left arm and hand to try and strike at her and she was right. She then grabbed that wrist and bent the left arm behind her back. Darby then got onto her knees, so she was on the same level as Priscilla and then let go of the right wrist, and wrapped her arm around the throat of Priscilla, in the form of a choke hold. She started to squeeze a little forcing Priscilla’s body to squirm a bit. Once she felt the body starting to give way, she then let go of her throat, grabbed the right wrist again to place it behind her back, then shoved the blond woman’s head towards the ground. As she had the wrists together, she gripped them with her right hand and got the handcuffs from her belt. Darby quickly placed the cuffs around the wrists and now, she had Priscilla captured! “Like I said….Priscilla Montenegro you are under arrest for running a sex trafficking ring, kidnapping, assaulting an officer, assassination attempt, and just being one evil bitch!” she yelled.

Priscila could not believe she lost this fight pretty easily and was now on her knees, her upperbody hunched over with her face near the floor and now her wrists were handcuffed behind her back. In this position, she was powerless to do anything and the realization that she had been arrested hit her. “Let me go you bitch! I demand you let me go!! You know who I am! I am Priscilla Montenegro, wife of Julio Montenegro. I demand that you re-uunnnh!” she yelped as she felt a foot placed on her back and shoved towards the floor. She was now laying on her belly on the floor and felt Darby’s large barefoot on her back. Now, she felt a wave of humiliation as she was being treated as a conquered woman.

“You sure do talk a lot. I suggest you be quiet. Your days of terrorizing people are over!” Darby said with great pride on her voice. She even wiggled her toes on Priscilla’s back as a way to show that even without her boots, she was still a much better fighter than that woman. She then turned her head towards Cheyenne who was sitting up on the bed, watching the entire showdown. “Are you ok Cheyenne?” she asked.

Cheyenne was in awe as she witnessed the fight between Priscilla and Darby. She knew La Diabla was a skilled fighter, but to see Darby rather easily dominate Priscilla blew her mind. She felt a wave of excitement in her body as she just saw the one person who tormented her like no other finally being captured. She looked at Darby’s wiggling toes on Priscilla’s back and then looked at the deputy when she heard the question. “Yes, I am ok. Wow! Did you really just beat her up and capture her?” she asked with admiration.

Darby smiled as she saw the look on Cheyenne’s face. She could tell the young woman was impressed. “Yes, I have finally arrested this evil woman for her crimes. It is over for her. She will never hurt anyone again.” she said with beaming pride. She then knelt down on the ground and figured it was time to start wrapping this up and bring Priscilla to justice. She flipped the angry blond woman onto her back and stared at her face. “Now Priscilla Montenegro, wife of Julio Montenegro, it gives me great pleasure to say this. You are muh prisoner and I am going to really enjoy taking you to jail….” she smiled.

“Let me go you miserable wretch of a woman! I OWN YOU!!!” Priscilla hissed back.

“You’re so cute. You still think you’re in charge, don’t you? Hey Cheyenne, can you help me please? Sit on her waist and hold her still. I will tie her legs and put muh boots back on.” Darby asked. She saw an excited look on Cheyenne’s face as well.

“Sure! I will help you!” Cheyenne said with great excitement in her voice. She felt such a major thrill flowing through her body as she realized that Priscilla was truly captured. She stood up from the bed and then straddled Priscilla’s body and sat down on her waist area. She felt her tormentor writhing under her own body and she smiled. She was now looking down at Priscilla and could see the look of rage in her eyes. It didn’t matter because for the first time in her life against Priscilla, she was in control.

The rage inside Priscilla grew a hundred fold as she felt Cheyenne sitting on her and looking down on her. There was no way she was thrilled being in this position. She had dominated this tribal princess for over a year and now she was in control and holding her down? This felt like a complete humiliation. “GET OFF ME YOU STUPID LITTLE BITCH!!! I COMMAND YOU TO GET OFF OF ME!!!” she screamed, then tried to buck her off of her.

Cheyenne was taken aback at how loud Priscilla was screaming and she managed to keep her leverage and remain on Priscilla’s waist. She thought about the year she was under this woman’s control and for a brief few days, she was away from her. Unfortunately for her, she ended up kidnapped again on this crazy woman’s orders. She thought about how Priscilla always treated her and how she was still trying to demean her. “Why are you always so angry? Why are you always mean to me? I did nothing to you. Why? Why me?” she asked. She then felt Priscilla tried to buck her off once again and to brace herself from falling forward, she placed her hands on the protruding ribcage of Priscilla and her fingers dug in. She did manage to regain her balance, but she noticed the body started to tremble and jerk under her fingertips. Her mind wondered about that reaction. It was different from before. It was more of a defensive position. Her eyes then grew wide as a crazy thought came to her mind. “No way! Is this woman…ticklish?” she thought to herself.

Priscilla felt those fingers press into her ribs and it completely surprised her. She did not expect Cheyenne’s hands on her ribs and that sensation flashed through her body. Her eyes went wide as she recognized that she felt ticklish at the moment. Her mind started to race because what if this tribal woman discovers that about her and tries to tickle her? That would be absolutely humiliating beyond anything. Because her arms were behind her back and she tried to arch her back to knock Cheyenne off of her, it made her ribs protrude. “GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF OF ME BITCH!!!” she yelled.

Cheyenne could hear a panic in that voice and her mind started to race. Could it be? The same woman who was just tickling her moments ago was ticklish herself? The same woman who dominated her friend La Diabla and even Darby could be a ticklish girl too? Her mind started to wonder if she could sneak in a little revenge before she is sent off to prison. It made her really nervous to try and think about doing that, but after this entire ordeal, maybe she should try to get some playful revenge. Priscilla’s arms were behind her back, so she couldn’t retaliate. Cheyenne lifted her hands from the ribs and held them in the air. Her eyes could see the look of concern on Priscilla’s face. “You don’t want me to touch your ribs? Priscilla, why don’t you want me to do that? Is it possible…I mean…Priscilla…….are you…ticklish or something?” she asked.

Priscilla heard that question and a large streak of fear ripped through her. Cheyenne was actually threatening to tickle her! There was no way she could allow that to happen. She had way too much pride to be tickled by a woman she absolutely dominated. “I AM NOT!! DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!! I SAID, DON’T YOU DARE….mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” she groaned as she felt those fingertips on her ribcage again. She nearly exploded in laughter but held back. She could not give Cheyenne the satisfaction of making her laugh. The nimble fingers started to softly feel around her ribs through her blouse and she bit her lip to prevent herself from laughing. Her ego kicked in and she just could not laugh. No matter how bad it tickled, she better not laugh!

Cheyenne started to feel a rush of excitement flowing through her body. She put her hands on the ribs again and as she heard Priscilla screaming, she wriggled her fingers a little on the crevices of the ribs and noticed the evil woman stopped yelling and looked like she was trying not to laugh. She never felt anything like this before. She was a victim to tickle torture a few times, and she never really felt like she was in control. Now, she was in control and of all the people she would have this feeling against, it was Priscilla. That woman was always so mean to her and always in a bad mood. She started to wonder what it would be like to make her laugh. She did have the experience at watching Priscilla get tickled tortured herself when she was spying on the night La Diabla broke into the Montenegro house, tied up Priscilla to her own bed, got stripped naked, and was tickled all over her body. The way she was thrashing around and laughing maniacally was mesmerizing. She felt Priscilla deserved that kind of torture. She never liked people suffering, but that night was different. It brought back a great memory because that was the same night she became friends with La Diabla and that was a special memory for her. Now, she had the power to inflict some punishment to a woman who never showed her any respect. It was her time to make this woman laugh. “You are ticklish! Wow! So if I do……..THIS……that would make you smile finally?” she teased as her fingers once again started squeezing and wriggling into the ribs.

Priscilla felt those dainty fingers pressing into her ribs and the sensation was overwhelming. She hasn’t been tickled since that night against La Diabla weeks ago and her body was sensitive. She saw the look of joy on Cheyenne’s face, which made her upset, but she just could not hold back her laughter again. A giggle came out and she clamped her lips and held her breath. That young woman was about to have her in hysterics and that was something her ego could not handle. She wanted to scream at Cheyenne, but if she opened her mouth, there was no stopping her hysterical laughter.

Cheyenne felt more and more confident as her hands continued to squeeze and tickle around the ribs. She didn’t stay in one spot. She moved her hands all around the ribs, going from the top, to the bottom of the cage, to the sides and back to the top. She tried to remember tickling techniques she saw from all the tickle torture she witnessed and experienced. She remembered how Bessie would tickle her ribs and tried the same method. She could hear the small peals of laughter, and when she squeezed the lower ribs, the dam broke, and Priscilla exploded in laughter. Cheyenne couldn’t help but laugh herself as she listened to the surprisingly sweet laughter of Priscilla. Her fingers started to move faster, trying to drive more ticklish sensations into this woman. “You ARE ticklish! I love your smile Priscilla…” she said with glee.

Priscilla couldn’t help but laugh harder as her ribs were probed and fondled with such a delicate touch, it drove the most intense ticklish sensations throughout her body. Her arms were still behind her back, so she couldn’t protect her ribs and she had no way of stopping Cheyenne from having her way with that sensitive spot. She tried to sit up, but the hands on her cages simply drove her back down onto her back. She started to close her eyes as she did not want to see the look of joy on the face of the tribal princess. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP TICKLING HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA MEEEEEEEEEEE!!! STOP HAHAHAHAHA RIGHT NOW BIIIIIIITTTTTTCCCCHHHHHHHH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed in ticklish hilarity.

Cheyenne was taken aback a little as Priscilla continued to curse her. She figured she would have to drive home more ticklish agony to the vile woman. She pressed her palms onto the sides of the ribs and with her fingers she pressed deeper into the flesh. That got Priscilla to squirm a lot more. She loved the fact that Priscilla could not escape her hands. Her arms behind her back provided zero protection and she could tickle as long as she wanted. She turned her head slightly behind her and she saw Darby smiling at her. She winked at the deputy and turned back around to continue her tickling fun. “You really should laugh more Priscilla! You have a nice smile. You really need to do that more often..” she said with genuine feelings.

Darby was sitting on the bed and finished putting on her right boot. It was very amusing to her that Cheyenne was having some fun against Priscilla. It was such a beautiful sight to see the young woman enjoying herself and getting a little tickle revenge on the woman who put her through hell. She put on her remaining sock and boot and decided to get some rope so she could tie Priscilla’s legs together. She wanted to make sure there was no way Priscilla could get free and try to escape. She found some rope inside this storage room and started to tie it around Priscilla’s thighs. She had to sit on the shins, which were inside the boots to hold the squirming legs still. Her eyes could see the soles of Cheyenne’s moccasins as she was still straddling the waist area. Darby got off the legs and started to look at Priscilla’s boots. She started to wonder if she should take them off and perhaps tickle the bottoms of Priscilla’s feet. “Now, that would be fun…” she said to herself.

Priscilla continued to grunt in ticklish agony, and she was laughing uncontrollably. It surprised her that Cheyenne even knew how to tickle effectively. She remembered when she was supposed to tickle Bessie in that contest, but she could not get the maid to lose. Now, her own body was being ravaged and it really tickled her a lot. She also felt her anger growing because she was being humiliated. She was always a very prideful woman, and to be reduced to helpless laughter was embarrassing. She was not in control of the situation and that really bothered her. Priscilla absolutely loved control and this moment, she was the weak one. It got even more humiliating as she started to snort, when those smaller hands of Cheyenne started to squeeze her sides, which was a very sensitive spot. “HAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOO!!! NOT THERE!!! STOP TICKLING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she screamed.

Cheyenne found herself laughing as her fingers apparently found a very sensitive spot. “This is so much fun! Wow, look at her go crazy! She is SO ticklish! Hehehe” she thought to herself. There was something wonderful about watching Priscilla go crazy because she was being tickled. In Cheyenne’s mind, this served her right. Priscilla had tickled many innocent people and she remembered how much she tormented La Diabla in front of everyone. She knew her friend was broken and was forced to kiss this woman’s feet and suck her toes. La Diabla had a lot of pride, so that had to hurt her a lot. It hurt Cheyenne a lot watching it. She also saw Darby suffer as well. She saw her get tickled in that cavern, her private area tormented and even here inside this house. She saw Darby’s large delicate feet get tickled and now it was Priscilla’s turn. She felt she should stop, but this was getting addicting. Cheyenne felt confident and powerful. “tickle tickle tickle! You are actually cute when you laugh! You should laugh more, and I will be happy to help you laugh all the time. Hehehe” she teased. This was truly a rewarding moment for her. She had power over Priscilla and there was nothing she could do to stop her.

Priscilla continued to writhe in ticklish agony as she felt those fingers probing and squeezing her sides. She nearly forgotten how ticklish she was, and her body felt really sensitive. She closed her eyes and felt the shocks ripping through her body. She got frustrated because she could not free her arms to protect her body. She wanted revenge against Darby for capturing her and putting her in this position. Then she opened her eyes and looked at Cheyenne’s face. She could see the excitement and happiness in her eyes. She never seen that look before, as she always made sure she made her miserable. She truly enjoyed tormenting this woman mentally and emotionally. She never really tormented her physically, but she regretted it because she could have tickled tortured her every day, especially when Cheyenne would make mistakes. There was a thrill watching her suffer when Helga had her upside down and tickled her. There was a thrill watching Bessie dominating her, but this moment today when she tickled her felt great. There was agony in the tribal princess’ eyes, and it made her feel good. Priscilla started to feel anger now, because it was Cheyenne in control of her. Not La Diabla. Not Darby. Little Cheyenne. She knew Cheyenne was very happy at this moment and that really bruised her ego. Even though she was being tickled, an incredible amount of disgust and anger filled her body and she had to make this woman stop and remind her that she will be subservient to her forever. “STOP HAAHAHAHAHA YOU STUPID BITCH!!! STOP TOUCHING ME!! HAHAHAHAHAH YOU ARE NOT WORTHY TO PUT YOUR HANDS ON ME!!!” she screamed as she continued to buck her body.

Cheyenne heard those words, and her mind was amazed that even though she was tickling Priscilla, that woman still found enough energy to insult her. She could never understand why Priscilla had such animosity in her. She was always saying very mean things to her. She would always berate her. She hated when she was scolded and especially called stupid. She always felt she was very intelligent, but for some reason she was always called stupid by this woman laying beneath her. It made her pause her tickling because even with her laughing, Priscilla was still trying to control her. “Why do you always say such mean things to me?” she asked.

Priscilla felt the fingers stop tickling her and she began to catch her breath. There was a rush of relief in her body, and she started to regain her focus. She looked at Cheyenne’s face and a wry smile formed. She heard her question and knew she pushed a button. “Mean? How is that mean? I am telling you who you are. You have ALWAYS been a stupid little bitch…hehe” she chuckled as her eyes formed a glare.

“But..I am not stupid. I am very smart! Why are you always so mean to me? I-I did nothing to you…” Cheyenne said with sadness in her voice. She just could not wrap her mind around the fact that no matter what she did, Priscilla would always insult her.

“Listen to me you dumb whore. You will always be beneath me. I am your superior! If I call you stupid, it is because you are!! You deserve to be insulted. Cheyenne, let me say this in the nicest way possible. You were destined to be stupid. You were destined to be nothing in life. I can’t believe you even exist…” Priscilla said with malice in her voice. She could see her words were having an effect on Cheyenne. She may be in handcuffs, but once again she felt she was in control.

Cheyenne was taken aback by the insult. This woman just told her that she shouldn’t even exist. That insult cut her deep because it appeared that Priscilla didn’t even want her alive. She could feel her emotions building up and she started to feel powerless. “How….how can you say that to me?” she said trying not to let tears fall.

“I can say it because I MEAN IT!!! I promise you; you are the greatest mistake your parents have ever made! I know deep down they regret having you as their child. They are supposed to be great leaders and they are supposed to have great children. But instead, they had you……I know they wish they could take that mistake back….” Priscilla sneered. She loved the sadness in Cheyenne’s eyes.

Cheyenne felt a large wave of emotions overwhelm her as she listened to those very cruel insults. She loved her parents with all of her heart and to hear this woman insult her in such a cruel way really bothered her. “Priscilla…why would you say that? Why would you say those mean things to me?” she said, her voice breaking up as she really felt the sting of the insults.

Priscilla could hear it in Cheyenne’s voice. The young woman was about to start crying at any moment. She really wanted to break this woman’s spirit once and for all. She closed her eyes to slits and felt a strong rush of anger coming to her. “Listen to me Cheyenne and listen good. I say these things because they are true. You are a little whore. You are incredibly stupid. You will ALWAYS be beneath me. The ground has more respect than you. You are only good to be a fuck toy. Someone drunk is going to put his dick in you one day because there is nothing else to fuck. Then they will toss you away like the trash you are. I say these things to you because let’s face it. You are a mistake in life. If you disappear, no one would care. You could be dead, and no one would care. In fact, I wish you would die. Why? Because your life is absolutely………worthless. It means nothing to me.” she said in a very cold manner.

Cheyenne felt an incredible amount of sadness to hear those words. Priscilla told her that she was better off dead than alive. The woman actually wished that she was dead. She could not believe that a human being could hate her this much. She thought back to all the insults. She thought about the fact she was tricked into thinking she was going to a school, only to be kidnapped and held hostage in Mexico for over a year. She was held away from her family and friends for that year and was forced to perform menial tasks and get treated mean every single day. She was kidnapped again and was going to be a sex slave somewhere. Even when she did good things, such as winning a few rounds in that contest with Bessie, trying to please Priscilla, she was still insulted. Her heart was breaking because she could feel the power of those insults. Cheyenne could see the anger in Priscilla’s eyes and knew this woman truly hated her. Tears started to fall from her eyes, but also anger. How could this woman be this cruel to her? Her body started to tremble, and her anger grew. She never felt like this before, and that rage started to grow. She then reached back with her right hand and reacted! She swung her open palm and slapped the face of Priscilla. It was a direct shot on the evil woman’s left cheek, then she swung her left hand and slapped the right cheek. She started to increase the volume of slaps, connecting with the face and her rage was starting to pour out. “Stop. Stop. STOP! STOP! STOP! STOP SAYING THOSE THINGS TO ME!!! STOOOOOPP!!!!” she screamed as she continued to slap Priscilla.

Priscilla was stunned by the first slap, and now she felt the other cheek get slapped. She tried to move her arms, but they were still behind her back. The power behind those slaps were very strong and she was shocked. She looked at Cheyenne’s face and for the first time, she could see absolute rage in those eyes. She tried to say something back, but those slaps kept coming and soon, those hands turned into fists. Pain started to rip through her body, and she couldn’t say anything back as she was being punched in her jaw repeatedly.

“WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS SO MEAN TO ME??!! I DID NOTHING TO YOU!!! I DID NOTHING TO YOU!!! WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH???!!! WHY?! WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH??!!!!!!” Cheyenne screamed as she was now punching the face of Priscilla. All her anger was pouring out and she kept hitting. That year of trauma was starting to really come out and she couldn’t stop her arms. She noticed some blood coming from Priscilla’s mouth and she did not care. She continued to punch away, even striking her on the shoulders and chest. She wanted Priscilla to pay for everything she has done for her. Her heart was hurting so bad and now she was letting that pain come out. Her adrenaline spiked to a level never before in her body and she kept wailing away. She then leaned down as she was punching away and started to scream louder to Priscilla.

“I hate you….I hate you……I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed at the top of her lungs. She then reacted. She was now in a moment of sheer rage, and she wanted to end this once and for all. Her mind remembered the knife she was carrying, and she reached for it. She pulled it out of the sheath and raised it high into the air with both hands, the blade pointing towards Priscilla’s head. Her body was in sheer rage, and she felt her heart beating a million miles per second. She felt the urge to swing this knife down and end this torment forever. She took a deep breath and was moments away from ending Priscilla’s life!

“NO CHEYENNE!!! DON’T!!!!! DON’T DO IT!!!” Darby screamed.

Cheyenne heard those words and she paused. She slowly turned her head and saw Darby looking at her. She was still breathing heavy, and she could see the look of fear in Darby’s eyes. Her mind started to race as the gravity of what she was doing hit her.

“Put the knife down Cheyenne…don’t do it. That’s not who you are sweetie. She is not worth it…” Darby told her. She listened to the entire exchange between Priscilla and Cheyenne, and it was heart wrenching. She heard all the cruel and mean things Priscilla was saying and she heard Cheyenne’s very sad reaction. She was stunned when the young lady started to physically attack Priscilla, but she couldn’t blame her. She was going to let Cheyenne do a little damage then would stop her. But she was in absolute shock to see her pull out a knife and try to kill Priscilla. This broke Darby’s heart because Cheyenne was pushed to a very dark place. She truly felt bad for her, but she could not let her kill Priscilla, no matter how evil that woman was.

Cheyenne then slowly turned her head back around and looked down. She could see the look of sheer fright in Priscilla’s eyes. She then looked at her hands and saw the knife in her right hand. Her mind started to comprehend what she was about to do, and a large wave of grief flowed through her. She was going to lose control of herself and do something she thought she would never do. She was about to take another life and that guilt really bore into her soul. She felt shame overwhelm her and she could feel the tears building up. She then tossed the knife to another spot in the room and looked down at Priscilla. Then she lowered her head into her hands and started to cry. Cheyenne then slowly stood up and got off of Priscilla and went towards the bed. Her entire body was overcome with sadness and shame, and she felt herself starting to fall to her knees. The tears came out heavy and she cried. This was a deep cry because she was hurting so much.

Darby stood up quickly to go comfort Cheyenne. She knew this beautiful tribal princess was in severe pain and probably felt a lot of shame for what she almost did. She wrapped her arms around Cheyenne as she cried and held her close to her body. “it’s ok Cheyenne..you are ok…” she said in a soothing tone as she started to rub her back.

Cheyenne felt the embrace and let all of her emotions out. She was in a very heavy cry and massive amounts of tears came out. This was such a painful moment to her. After all the abuse, after all the trauma she endured, she let it out. Her pain was so intense, and she never knew how deep it was. She was able to hold that trauma back, but now it was out, and she let her pain come out. “Why *sob* does she hate me so much? Why is she so mean to me? Why does she always want to hurt me? I *sob* didn’t do anything to her! I didn’t do anything to her. I swear *sob* Why does she hate me so much? *sob* why does she hate me so much?” she wailed away as she let her tears continue to pour out.

Darby heard those cries, and it absolutely broke her heart. This poor woman had gone through so much and she could only imagine the trauma she had. Darby tried to imagine what it would be like to be taken away from your family and friends to a faraway place to be some kind of servant. Only to come back and get taken away again. She felt incredibly sad for Cheyenne as the tribal princess always tried to do good for people. Darby hugged Cheyenne tighter and wanted to let her have her deep cry. This poor young woman was so hurt and all she wanted to do was support her. “It’s ok Cheyenne, let it all out…”

“She hates me…she *sob* hates me so much.. I’m sorry…I’m *sob* so sorry….” Cheyenne cried out apologizing for pulling out her knife. That was something she couldn’t fathom doing, no matter how bad things got. But that rage got her to that place. She cried harder when she thought about that moment. She felt her legs get wobbly and was glad Darby was holding her up.

Priscilla was still in pain form the blows to her head and felt some relief as she saw a knife about to be plunged between her eyes. She couldn’t believe Cheyenne was about to kill her. She didn’t think she had it in her. She listened to Cheyenne crying hard and even though she felt a lot of physical pain, there was a measure of satisfaction in hearing her cry. She knew she pushed Cheyenne over the edge and took pride in that, even though she could have lost her own life.

Darby felt herself starting to cry as she held Cheyenne. Her left hand then started to softly stroke the back of Cheyenne’s head and she just wanted to comfort the young woman. It was all too surreal, and she was glad she stopped Cheyenne from making the biggest mistake in her life. She held Cheyenne there for another five minutes and she started to hear her calming down a little. Darby then looked over at Priscilla and could see the damage Cheyenne did. It looked like Priscilla had a black eye, and a busted lip. She could see some red marks on the cheeks and knew that little Cheyenne put a lot of force in those blows. She then loosened her hug and tried to look at Cheyenne’s face. She could see the tear stained cheeks and then kissed her on top of her head. “It’s ok sweetie…it’s all over. It’s all over. She will never bother you again..” she whispered.

Cheyenne tried to calm herself down and fought the urge to resume her heavy sobbing. She was grateful that Darby was there to comfort her at this moment as her heart was broken. She looked up at Darby’s calm face and felt good. “Thank you Darby *sniff* for being here…I’m sorry for what I did…*sniff*” she said in a low voice.

Darby’s heart was breaking as she heard Cheyenne’s words. This woman has gone through such brutal trauma that she was still apologetic over her actions. Many people would say she was justified in her reaction, but the fact she was so sorry for what she was about to do, Darby knew Cheyenne’s soul was pure. “It’s ok Cheyenne. You did good. Now, do you want to wait outside for a moment while I wrap things up in here? Give yourself some time to get yourself ready so we can take care of this woman, and then go find our friend La Diabla.” she instructed.

“Yeah..I will wait outside…” Cheyenne responded. She then slowly broke away from Darby and looked down on the floor. She saw Priscilla still laying there, and she was writhing in pain. She could also see the face and saw the physical damage done and she was a little shocked that she did that. Cheyenne then turned her head away and started to walk away. She could not stand to see the sight of Priscilla any longer. She made it to the door of the storage room, opened it and walked outside into the hallway. She took a moment to gather her senses and to calm herself. That moment of her crying did bring some relief to her as she realized she was suppressing all that pain for a very long time. Cheyenne took a deep breath and awaited the next steps to be taken.

Darby saw Cheyenne leave the room and her heart ached for that woman’s pain. She still could not believe the things Priscilla said to Cheyenne. She wiped a tear from her own eye and then turned to her left and looked at the floor. She could see Priscilla breathing heavy and slowly writhing in her bonds. Her arms were still handcuffed behind her back and her thighs were bound together by rope. She saw the physical damage once again on the face and approached her. “Ok you..time for you to pay for everything you did. Let’s get you up.”

Priscilla could feel Darby’s arms under her body, and she was lifted into a seated position on the floor. Her face still ached from the attack by Cheyenne, and she was trying to endure the pain. Soon, she was lifted to her feet by Darby hoisting her up and she grimaced a little. She looked over at the deputy and rolled her eyes. Even that motion hurt as the skin around her eyes were slightly swollen. “You should arrest that little bitch. She assaulted an unarmed prisoner….” she mumbled.

Darby chuckled at Priscilla’s suggestion. “You and I both know that is not going to happen. And after everything you said to her, I ought to be the one to beat you up. That was very mean what you said to her. Tell me…WHY do you hate Cheyenne so much? I mean, I can understand you hating La Diabla. I can understand you hating me. But Cheyenne? She wouldn’t even harm a fly. You treat her with so much contempt. Why? Why hate Cheyenne and say such mean things to her? What did she ever do to you?” she asked. It absolutely floored her that this woman would be so cruel to another human being, especially as sweet and loving as Cheyenne.

Priscilla slowly turned her head to her right and looked at Darby. She heard every word the deputy told her, and she chuckled. She thought about when she first met Cheyenne at the nearby Mission and since that day, she just wanted to make that woman’s life a living hell. She hated her innocence. She hated her good nature. She just could not stand seeing someone admired more than her at the Mission. She looked Darby in the eye and simply responded, “Why? It’s simple. She exists….”

Darby was taken aback by that comment. It meant that there was absolutely nothing Cheyenne did to Priscilla other than simply being alive. Her heart sank and really felt for Cheyenne at this moment. This evil woman that was in handcuffs wanted to torment Cheyenne for no good reason. “You are just one……evil…bitch. I sincerely mean that. You are just…..evil. I am going to enjoy taking you to jail. I hope they lock you up and throw away the key. Let’s go…” Darby commanded and then started to force Priscilla to walk. Even though her legs were bound, she was able to shuffle her feet to move forward. As they slowly got to the door, Darby saw the knife Cheyenne threw away and picked it up. Her mind flashbacked to that moment when Cheyenne brought it out and she was happy she stopped her. She then forced Priscilla out the room, and it was time to lead her through the hallway and down the stairs.

Cheyenne saw Priscilla leave the room as she waited in the hallway, and she felt pain in her heart again. She turned her back towards her and decided she would just walk ahead of them and go down the stairs. She did not want to be anywhere near Priscilla as the pain was still very fresh. She made it to the top of the stairs and walked down the steps quickly. She now stood in the foyer at the foot of the stairs and turned her back to them and faced the door. She could not look at Priscilla. The pain was still too fresh. Another tear fell down from her eye and she quickly wiped it away. She did not want Priscilla to see her cry anymore.

Darby made it to the top of the stairs with her prisoner and they slowly made their way down. They had to take one step at a time since Priscilla’s legs were still bound. She abhorred Priscilla, but she didn’t want her to fall down the stairs and injure herself. She also wasn’t worried about someone else in the house because of all the noise that was made, surely anyone else would have come to investigate. When they got closer to the end of the stairs, she could see Cheyenne facing the front door and understood she probably did not want to view Priscilla right now. She could understand that because that was a very deep pain. She felt her heart sinking because she knew how hurt that young woman was. “Cheyenne? Hey sweetie, could you go through that entrance way into that patio and get muh hat and muh gun? Take your time. Thank you.” she asked. She figured it would give Cheyenne more time away from Priscilla for the moment.

“Yes. I will do that..” Cheyenne mumbled and then turned to her left and quickly walked down that hallway from where she and Darby first entered the house.

Darby shook her head and then continued to lead Priscilla through the foyer and managed to get her to the living room area. “You really hurt that girl. You really do disgust me…” she told Priscilla. She finally made it to the couch in the living room and sat Priscilla down on it. She didn’t drop her down on the couch, she just let her fall backwards and she crashed onto the furniture.

“Ouch! My hands are still behind my back you know. That hurts! Do you do this with all of your prisoners?” Priscilla told Darby in an angry tone.

“Just shut up, will you? You are lucky I captured you. La Diabla could have, and we both know you would not be speaking right now. You would be fitted for a nice pine box….” Darby told her. She stood a little off to Priscilla’s left side and looked down on her. She folded her arms and shook her head in disgust. The way the couch was, Priscilla was facing the back of the house and off to her left was the foyer, hallway and stairs.

“I will not stand for this! You and everyone else you associate with are beneath me. Speaking of people that are inferior to me, where is that nasty outlaw? Is she still crying somewhere because I own her? She is such a great foot kisser. Hehe” Priscilla mocked.

La Diabla was staring at the locked door and figured she would have to pick the lock. She pulled out her knife and started to try and put it through the keyhole. She then heard a noise behind her, and she turned her head. She saw Phoebe coming up the stairs behind her. The woman was now dressed and put her boots back on. “I think I got this lock ready to be picked open. Just one moment…” she grunted while jiggling the knife.

Phoebe watched as the outlaw was attempting to get them out and she smiled. This was still very surreal to her, and she was trying to fully understand the depths of her mother’s crimes. This was a very emotional moment for her, and she was trying to keep herself together. It has already been a long day and she quickly went over in her mind what happened to her. The same woman trying to get them out of the room, captured her, stripped her and tickle tortured her. Yet, this same woman showed a lot more compassion to her than her own mother. Her mother Gloria literally abandoned her and left as she was getting tickled tortured. Then finding out about her running a sex trafficking ring blew her mind away. Then her heart sank as she remembered something else about what was said about Gloria. “La Diabla….did my mother really hire a bounty hunter to kill someone? A deputy?” she asked.

La Diabla paused her attempt to pick the lock and she took a deep breath as she remembered what happened to Darby. She slowly turned her head and could see the look of sorrow in Phoebe’s eyes. “Yeah….she did. She sent Svetlana to go kill me and go kill my friend. We were staying the night at a hotel and a shot rang through and hit my friend.” she said in a quiet voice as she recalled that moment.

“Is she ok? She lived?” Phoebe asked in response. She remembered hearing her mother and La Diabla discussing something about a killing attempt but was trying to recover from the tickle torture.

“Yes, she did. She is alive and well. Svetlana didn’t hit any major organs. She is still alive thank God. In fact, I have a feeling she is probably looking for me.” La Diabla grinned. She knew that once Darby left the hospital earlier today, she would come looking for her. She could not wait until she finished her revenge tour so she could spend some time with the deputy once again.

“That’s good. I really did not know my mother was capable of all these things. I know she did some unscrupulous things, but sex trafficking? Murder? I don’t know what I am going to do.” Phoebe said. She was still replaying the events over and over in her head. She knew her life was never going to be the same.

“I think you will be ok. You don’t seem to be like her. You are strong. You actually seem…..kind. I know it must hurt you that she abandoned you like that. Again, I am sorry I did that to you. It really wasn’t personal and if it helps, I never attempted to harm you. Just give you a torture that would send a strong message.” La Diabla told her. She did feel a little bad for tickling Phoebe, but it was means to an end.

“It’s ok. I understand now. I can….I can forgive you. I know you want to harm my mother for all she has done, and I know your reputation. I just ask one thing. Don’t kill her. She is still my mother, you know?” Phoebe told her. She wanted her mother to be accountable for her deeds, but she still loved her.

La Diabla nodded her head. Once again, she was asked not to kill anyone, and she understood. “Yeah, I won’t. I won’t kill her. I will make her pay a price, but she will live.” she said. Then she turned around and continued to work on the lock. It took a few moments, but then she heard a click! The lock was picked, and she then stood up and opened the door. “Finally! Ok Phoebe, let’s go find that mother of yours…”

Phoebe saw the door opened and she was happy to leave this cellar. This cellar was a prison in her mind and a source of some of her life’s greatest pain. It was in that cellar where she was kidnapped, tickle tortured and even abandoned. She never wanted to be in that cellar ever again. She followed La Diabla out and they were in the kitchen.

La Diabla walked slowly through the kitchen. She figured Gloria probably left the premises and Priscilla followed. There was enough time where both women could have escaped before she made it out of that cellar, and they would have to be incredibly stupid to remain in the house. They were evil women, but she knew they weren’t stupid. As she made her way out of the kitchen, she was near the front door and noticed people in the living room. Her heart stopped for a moment, and she prepared herself for a confrontation. Then, she focused her eyes and saw that familiar red hair on a tall woman standing in the living room with her back to her. Her heart fluttered as she realized who that was. “Darby? Is that you?” she asked in surprise.

Darby turned around as she heard a voice behind her. When she turned around, her eyes went wide in surprise and her heart started to flutter. Standing a few feet away was a woman she has grown to really adore. She last saw that face when she was in a hospital bed, trying to recover. She was excited to see her again and happy she was not in danger. She wanted to scream her name, but she remembered that the outlaw doesn’t want her actual name mentioned in public. “La Diabla! There you are!” she screamed and then approached her.

La Diabla saw her coming and her own heart was excited. It was good to see her walking about and not in any visible pain. She stepped forward, opened her arms and embraced the deputy. That hug felt so good, and she held her tight. She then let go and stared at that beautiful face. She was absolutely surprised that Darby was even in this house. “W-what are YOU doing here?! How did you even know about this place?” she asked in excitement.

Darby felt that embrace by La Diabla and it felt incredible. Ever since she last saw her when she was in the hospital, she was worried about her and hoped she wasn’t in any danger. When the hug was released and she stared at that beautiful face, she felt a warm glow throughout her body. “I should be asking you that. How did you know about this place? Are you ok?” she asked.

“Oh yes, I am fine. I am shocked to see you that’s all. How did you know about this house?” La Diabla asked. Her eyes then saw past Darby and she saw a woman sitting on the couch. She saw the blond hair and she instantly recognized who that was! “Priscilla??!!” she shouted, then started to try and rush towards her. Revenge was on her mind, and she wanted to get back at the woman who absolutely humiliated her in that cavern.

Darby quickly got in front of La Diabla and held onto her. “La Diabla, no! Hold on, hold on!” she grunted as she held back a determined outlaw. She knew if she let La Diabla go, Priscilla was sure going to die. She managed to hold her back and looked at the look of rage in the outlaw’s face. “Calm down! Yes, that is her. I captured her and now we can get some justice…ooof!!” she said as she once again tried to hold back an enraged La Diabla.

La Diabla was struggling trying to get past Darby, so she could rip Priscilla limb from limb. She remembered her ordeal in the cavern. She was strapped and hoisted in the air. She was naked and her body was tickled tortured, and her feet beaten and tickled until she begged for mercy. It was the most embarrassing and brutal defeat in her entire life. She was forced to kiss Priscilla’s feet and suck her toes. She was forced to admit the evil blond woman was her superior. She was a broken soul, only to be put back together by the same woman that was now holding her back. “I am gonna get you bitch!! Darby, let me go!!” she shouted.

For the second time today, Darby had to hold someone back from ending Priscilla’s life. The full scope of the trauma Priscilla caused was clear. The evil woman really did a lot of damage to two specific people she knew and countless others. “Calm down! She is not going anywhere. I know you want to tear her apart, but we can’t. She will face her punishment, but I need her alive to do so…” she said in a calm voice.

La Diabla grunted in anger and finally stopped trying to charge past Darby. She knew the deputy was right and she had to calm herself. She started to breathe easier and felt herself calming down. “Ok, ok. I am fine now. Wow, you captured her huh? Good job deputy…” she said and trying to smile.

Darby grinned as she could tell La Diabla was doing her best to not get vicious. “Yes, I managed to capture her. She is not going anywhere, and she will pay a price. Trust me. That woman is BEYOND evil. I never met anyone like her. She truly has a black heart…” she said to La Diabla.

La Diabla could still feel anger within her body, but she was calming down. She did promise Darby she would not kill anyone. It was difficult to control that desire, but she always wanted to live up to her promises. Then out of the corner of her left eye, she saw something coming down the hallway and entering into the foyer and then the living room. Her eyes widen with surprise, and she felt an excitement in her body as she saw the face of the person walking in. The person was holding a cowboy hat and a gun. “Cheyenne??!!”

Cheyenne entered into the living room area and heard her name. She looked slightly to her right and her eyes went wide open with shock. Her heart stopped a moment, then a huge wave of joy flowed through her body as she saw her friend La Diabla! This is why she came on this mission, to come find her beloved friend. A smile formed on her face, and she quickly ran over to the outlaw to give her a hug, even with Darby’s hat and gun in her hands. “Qaletaqa! You’re here!!! You’re safe!!!” she screamed excitedly.

La Diabla felt the impact of the hug and she absolutely loved it. She could feel the warmth in Cheyenne’s hug and was happy she saw her friend again. “Yes, I am ok. I didn’t expect to see you here!” she responded and hugged her tighter. Moments passed and then the two women broke the hug. La Diabla definitely did not expect neither Darby nor Cheyenne to be at this location, but it made her happy to see them both.

Cheyenne then went over to Darby to hand over the hat and gun. “Here Darby, here are your belongings.” she said with a smile. She then went back over to La Diabla and was just excited to see her. Especially after the ordeal she went through moments ago. “We were trying to find you! We wanted to make sure nothing happened to you!” she said with glee.

“Yes, I am safe Cheyenne. I appreciate that you were so worried about me. I am glad to see that beautiful face of……wait, have you been crying?” La Diabla asked as she could see the tear stains on the cheeks and saw the reddened eyes of her friend.

Cheyenne felt her emotions calm down and she felt a little sad again as she was now remembering what happened to her upstairs with Priscilla. “Yeah, I have been…I’m sorry…” she said quietly and then started to rub her cheeks, trying to make herself look more presentable.

“Why were you crying? What happened? Tell me…” La Diabla asked. Her friend didn’t look to be physically hurt, so she was concerned why Cheyenne was crying so much.

“It was Priscilla…she said some….very mean things to me.” Cheyenne responded. She dropped her head and clasped her hands in front of her. The memories of the insults came back to her, and she could feel her emotions rising again.

La Diabla’s face went into shock as she heard that response. “What? She did what?” she asked.

“Yes, it was pretty terrible what she said to her. I was there and it was very mean…” Darby interrupted as she watched the two women interact with each other. She knew she also had to be ready because she knew what was about to happen next.

“Priscilla said some very terrible things to you????” La Diabla asked incredulously. Her anger skyrocketed because she knew Priscilla was abusive to Cheyenne, but she never saw Cheyenne cry this much before. So whatever Priscilla said, must have really hurt Cheyenne’s feelings deeply. She then looked beyond Darby and saw the blond woman sitting on the couch, her head turned away from all of them. “WHY YOU BITCH!!! I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!!” she screamed, then made a fast move towards Priscilla to tear her limb from limb. She was already wanting revenge on what happened to her and Darby, but to hurt Cheyenne emotionally sent that anger to an entirely different level.

Darby expected La Diabla to charge and she quickly stepped in front of her and held her back. It was like trying to hold back a raging bull, but she managed to hug La Diabla’s body around the waist. “Don’t! La Diabla, don’t!!! She’s not worth it!!” she shouted trying to prevent the outlaw from getting her hands on Priscilla in a fit of rage.

“LET ME GO!!! LET ME AT HER!!! YOU BITCH! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERYTHING YOU DONE!! JUST LEAVE CHEYENNE ALONE!!!!” La Diabla screamed and was now kicking her legs and reach her arms beyond Darby to try and get to her. After about a minute, she stopped struggling to get past the deputy and started to compose herself. “Dammit Darby, why won’t you let me destroy her?” she asked.

“Because she is no longer a threat. She will face justice. She will pay for her crimes. I don’t want you to go down with her. Breathe…Breathe…” Darby said as she slowly let go of her hold on La Diabla. She perfectly understood the emotions and in reality, Priscilla deserved to endure the worse kind of hell that could happen. But she had to do her duty as a deputy and make sure her prisoner was safe from someone who wanted to kill her.

La Diabla felt herself calming down physically, but her mind was still in a rage. She looked over at Cheyenne again and could see the sadness, but she also saw that smile. She knew that smile was on her face because she was there. “Ok, ok fine. We will do it your way. Are you ok Cheyenne?” she asked.

“Yeah, I will be ok. It just hurts. But I am glad she can no longer hurt me again.” Cheyenne said quietly, as she remembered the things that were said to her.

Priscilla could hear the commotion and within her mind, she felt some satisfaction. She loved the fact that she managed to really hurt Cheyenne and there was nothing La Diabla could do to hurt her. She was actually grateful that Darby was there, even though she wanted to get revenge on the red haired woman. As she heard La Diabla’s frustration, she turned her head towards the group and had a slight smile on her face.

La Diabla noticed Priscilla looking their way and she felt incredible anger as she saw that small smirk on her face. It was as though she was being taunted for not being able to go kill her. But her eyes noticed something else on that face. She could see the bruising and blood marks on the face. Her eyes got wide with joy as she realized that Priscilla got beat up! “Darby…my friend Darby. How come you didn’t tell me you beat up Priscilla? Thank you for doing that to that witch! Hehehe she was ugly before, but now she looks even worse!” she said with great excitement.

Darby turned her head and saw Priscilla’s face, then turned around and had a smile on her own. “Sorry to disappoint you, but that wasn’t me who did that. It was Cheyenne……” she said with a huge smile.

La Diabla’s jaw dropped when she heard the statement. “What? Cheyenne DID that??? Really?” she said in shock, then turned her head towards the tribal princess. She was absolutely floored that Cheyenne would be in a fight. “You beat up her face like that?” she asked in surprise. A feeling of happiness grew in her body as she felt pride that her friend handled herself physically.

Cheyenne felt a glow in her body as she could see the look of shock and some joy on La Diabla’s face. “Yeah, I was hitting her after she said those mean things to me..” she said, with a bit of excitement in her voice. Her eyes then grew wide as she saw La Diabla approach her.

“I’m so proud of you….” La Diabla said as she then embraced Cheyenne. She felt a lot of pride that she was able to exact some form of revenge on a woman who always tormented her. She then let go of the hug and gave Cheyenne a soft kiss on her forehead. “You defended yourself! Oh, you have no idea how proud I am of you. You truly are a strong young woman….” she beamed with pride.

Cheyenne felt that warmth of those words and it almost made her cry tears of joy. She loved the fact that her dear friend was proud of her and thought she was strong. She was hesitant to tell her that she almost tried to kill Priscilla with her knife and decided she would talk about that later. Her eyes then noticed another person standing there at the edge of the foyer and was looking at all of them. “Hey, who is that??” she said, trying to warn everyone.

La Diabla turned around and then saw Phoebe standing there. She also saw Darby being nervous and cautious and she smiled. “You can relax. She is ok. I was just with her. Darby, Cheyenne, this is Phoebe. Phoebe Wellington, the daughter of Gloria Wellington.” she announced.

Darby was floored as she looked at Phoebe. The woman looked a little disheveled as her hair was loose and all over the place, and her dress was wrinkled and seemed a mess. Her mind went back to the time when she was an undercover maid working in the Wellington house. She remembered that Gloria did have a daughter, but she was away on vacation when she was there. Now, she was here at this secret house and for some reason, La Diabla wasn’t trying to kill her. She definitely wanted to find out what this was all about. “Um, her daughter? Hello Phoebe…muh name is Darby. Wow, so you are the daughter I heard about when I was working at the Wellington mansion.” she told her.

Phoebe was surprised at everything she was witnessing. She saw these three women interacting with each other and what she overheard surprised her. She could also see Priscilla sitting on the couch and was happy she was captured. She always had suspicions about her and was happy she was right. Her own heart was feeling sad when she overheard La Diabla speaking with that beautiful, young princess and learning that Priscilla was emotionally abusive to her. The events of what took place started to weigh on her as the realization of the truth was coming to bear. Her mother and Priscilla were devious women who preyed upon other women to exploit and abuse them. She was stunned to learn that this deputy knew who she was and that her and La Diabla were even friends. There was a lot she did not know, but it seemed like the three women were friendly, even La Diabla who was tickle torturing her earlier. Her mind was completely blown away and she even thought she will need another vacation just to absorb everything that was taking place. “H-hi…N-nice to meet you” she stammered.

“She’s not like her mother…” La Diabla quickly told Darby who had to be in total shock. “…She is trying to absorb everything right now. She learned that her mother is an evil bitch…” she whispered.

Darby was still in shock that the daughter of Gloria was here. She reached forward with her hand to shake Phoebe’s and felt the skin was very soft. “Nice to meet you too. What brought you out here to California?” she asked.

“Well, I got back from my vacation and Paul told me that my mother and two maids came to California to relax. I figured I should join her because Paul is not exactly a fun guy to be around..” Phoebe responded and shrugging her shoulders.

“Yeah, he really isn’t. hehehe” Darby giggled. She remembered how stoic the butler was and he was someone she definitely was not going to miss.

“So, all of you know each other? I know La Diabla told me she was a prisoner of my mother and Priscilla. Were all of you prisoners as well?” Phoebe asked. She was still trying to wrap her head around the thought that there really was a sex trafficking ring in the California house. She visited that house a few times in her life and never would have suspected it would be a crime scene. She then looked at Darby’s face, as well as Cheyenne’s and saw the women nodding. Her heart sank as they were prisoners, but at the same time happy to see they were free. “I’m so sorry…I am so sorry my mother did that to you. I-I didn’t know. I really didn’t know..” she said and then felt her eyes tearing up.

“It’s ok. I believe you. Your mother was very secretive when I was there, so it does not surprise me she didn’t tell you. I am sorry you have to find out about her like this. I know me and Bessie…” Darby tried to say.

“Bessie? You know Bessie?” Phoebe said as she remembered her friend. “Was she a prisoner too?? Or did she know about the ring?” she asked nervously.

“No, no she wasn’t thank goodness. She didn’t know about the ring either. In fact, if it wasn’t for her, none of us would be here right now. She is the reason we are free.” Darby responded. She started to think about her friend and now it dawned on her. “You know, where is Bessie?” she asked.

Phoebe breathed a sigh of relief that Bessie was never a prisoner, and more relieved that she wasn’t part of the criminal operation either. “I don’t know where she is right now. She might be with my mother. We were supposed to leave today by boat. We were going to go back to Mexico to stay at the Montenegro house for a few days, then travel back home to Texas.” she explained. Then her eyes went wide and was realizing what her mother’s plan was. “That’s why she wanted to go by boat. She was trying to escape this place and not get caught! Oh, this is too much…” she said then put her face in her hands as she was starting to realize just how deep her mother was into this crime.

Darby walked up to Phoebe and gave her a hug. She knew this woman was now realizing the depth of her mother’s and Priscilla’s plan and if she didn’t know, it was going to hurt a lot. “It’s ok. I know this must be really hard…” she whispered into Phoebe’s ear. She then broke the hug and looked at her. “That may be where your mother and Bessie are. They may be at the boat. Tell us where it is, and we can find them. Time is of the essence.” she said.

“Well…I know where it is, but I doubt she left. My mother has no idea how to pilot a boat. I know Bessie doesn’t either. I think the pilot of the boat was going to be that lady named Svetlana, or the caretaker that was here.” Phoebe explained.

“Well, that caretaker won’t do it. I saw to that..hehe” Darby said with a smile.

“And Svetlana…..she won’t be an issue anymore. I…..took care…of her. Hehehe” La Diabla chimed in with a devilish smile. She could imagine the bounty hunter screaming and writhing in agony with that cream inside her pussy. She then looked up and saw the concerned look on Darby’s face. She knew what that look was for. “She’s still alive if you’re wondering….” she smiled.

Darby chuckled to herself and was happy that La Diabla didn’t kill the bounty hunter. “Well then, looks like Gloria Wellington is trapped. She has nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. How about we go down there and end this once and for all?” she beamed as she placed her hands on both hips, confident that the mission was almost over.

“Before we do……” La Diabla began. She then walked towards Darby and was looking at Priscilla. A wicked thought came to her mind, and she wanted this opportunity. “Since we know Gloria is not leaving anytime soon, this is my chance to get my revenge against Priscilla. I have been waiting for this moment for a long time…..” she said with a scowl on her face.

Darby grabbed La Diabla’s arm and looked into her eyes. “I can’t let you near her. We have her captured. She is not going anywhere. If I let you have revenge, she is gonna die. We both know that.” she told her.

La Diabla let a smile form on her face as she felt Darby’s hand on her arm. She knew the deputy was only trying to protect her, but this was her moment. This was her moment for revenge against the woman who not only humiliated her but broke her will in front of everyone. This is the same woman who said something very cruel to Cheyenne to make that sweet woman cry. It was time Priscilla paid a price. “Darby, I promised you that I wouldn’t kill anyone. I didn’t kill Svetlana, and she is the one who shot you. I just want some revenge in my own way. You see, she is too proud and has a massive ego. It is time I do what she did to me. Humiliate her and break her will. I promise you…she will live. I’m just going to torture her in a special way. You trust me?” she asked, staring into Darby’s eyes.

Darby felt her heart fluttering as she saw that beautiful face looking at her. She knew what La Diabla was capable of, but she could see the sincerity in her eyes. She did in fact trust her at this time and decided to let La Diabla have some revenge. She was shocked to find out it was Svetlana that shot her, and if she was still alive, it meant the outlaw had some self control. She was going to keep a watchful eye on Priscilla as well. “Yes, I trust you. Ok, do what you must…” she said and took a deep breath as she let go of the outlaw’s arm.

La Diabla whispered “thank you” then proceeded to walk towards Priscilla who was still sitting on the couch and staring straight ahead. This was a moment she was looking forward to. She then stepped in front of Priscilla’s view and looked at the vile woman. She was delighted to look at that beat up face and knowing that Cheyenne did it, made it even more enjoyable. Her heart got excited when she saw Priscilla’s eyes lock onto hers. “Now bitch…..it is MY turn to make you pay…hehehe…..hehehehe…..HEHEHEHEHEHEHE…..HAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAA” she started to laugh with a very evil tone.

Characters featured in this part:

06.-PRISCILLA-LOW-RES[8265].png 03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png 01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png 05.-GLORIA-LOW-RES[8263].png

UP NEXT: Priscilla pays for her sins!

How did you like this episode? I hope you enjoyed it as we are now moving into the ending. Again, thank you for following this saga and I hope you truly enjoy what takes place as we wrap this series up. Your comments are most welcome!!!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back