• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I don't know, sometimes laughter doesn't always matter...

hotchytick

TMF Expert
Yesterday afternoon I visited a friend at her apartment. We stopped at the leasing office and to my surprise there was a girl there at the desk I knew from a men's store I use to visit...and she was dressed to the nines! She was sitting behind the desk, but I could see her feet were crossed. Now, other than chatting with her at the store I had never had any interaction with her. My friend Jodey had to talk to her about some issue with her lease.
Elise, the now leasing agent, looked over at me and said "hi! I remember you. You were the guy looking for shoes for a Wedding. How was the wedding?" After Jodey figured out her issue, she went to the bathroom and I stayed and chatted with Elise....
Okay, there is a lot of details here about how I got myself around to tickling Elise's feet, but it's long and boring...
Anyway, I positioned by myself aside her desk and very close to her foot facing me. She had on these sandles where everything on her feet were covered except for the exposed arches...which her case were beautiful.
I kept the conversation going asking about the cost of the lease, availability....
I then turned the conversation back the wedding as said to Elise, "When I asked you about those shoes, I should have asked you about shoes for my girl friend. She bought a pair of heels the wrong size and it hurt her feet. I joked around with her that I would buy her another pair."
Elise responded. "Well, women's shoes can be a challenge. I think you should buy her a gift card next time. Much easier and she would probably appreciate it more."
Me, "out of curiosity, what size shoes do you wear." At this point I knelt down and put my hand on shoe with my left hand and ram my finger gently across her arch with my right.
"Oh, Hah, well a size 6. Do you know her shoe size?"
I stroked her foot again as if measuring her foot. "I think about your size." Then I gave a her a little finger tickle and said. "I'm sorry, I touched foot. I just wanted to get an idea...I hope you aren't ticklish." As I said this I gave a spider tickle on her. She responded "Oh no, my feet probably need some lotion on them. Do they feel rough to you?
At this I gently pulled down her heel so it was just dangling off of her toes. I don't know if she was expecting me to do this, but she didn't seem to mind. I ran all of my fingers down her sole down to her toes all at once and the came back up caressing her foot. All the while she just sat there and let me do this.
I said "no, your foot feel pretty soft. I can't 'believe you are not ticklish." As I said this I kept tickling her foot.
She responded "not really. Feels good though, but nope, I'm not ticklish."
She bent down and pulled her shoe back on and turned away to the desk.
I stood up (as best I could) chatted with her a little longer and then headed out to find Jodey. I told Elise I hoped to see her again. And that was that. I swear, this time I didn't need a beautiful girl to laugh to get me going...that was fun

I always appreciate when you share your experiences, hotchytick.

I have a fondness for the 'non-ticklish' ladies as well.

Sounds like something that'd definitely happen to me since I'm cursed with running into non-ticklish women...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back