• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ticklehotness doesn't worK?

cletus

TMF Expert
I tried a few months ago with no success. Noticed since then Darke has uploaded more stuff to his store, but again centro bill will not charge my card so I can buy anything from his store. Anyone else have any luck?

Had the same issue a few months ago. I tried like three different cards. I went back a few weeks later and it worked, not sure what the issue was - membership was excellent value too.

I am beyond frustrated with ticklehotness.com right now. I had 2-3 weeks ago proved my identity to centro bill and they came back with you're good to go. I probably didn't immediately go and buy my clips as I usually save things like this for the weekend. So undoubtedly I tried Saturday and got some stupid error about being past my spending limit when all I had done was try to buy a $5 clip. Emailed them back and got another try again I believe this past Monday. So here I am on Saturday trying it again and again I'm told I'm past my spending limit.

Yo James Darke, the partner you've picked for your website are screwing you out of a lot of money. Maybe change that?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back