• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Go-To Tickle Spot

sman9000

TMF Master
What is your favorite go-to tickle spot?

I am excited to read your responses!

My husband is a 6'2" and 200+ lbs construction worker. There is nothing I live more then tying him spread eagle on the bed and gently stroking the soles of his feet just so I can watch his panicked struggles to escape.

My husband is a 6'2" and 200+ lbs construction worker. There is nothing I live more then tying him spread eagle on the bed and gently stroking the soles of his feet just so I can watch his panicked struggles to escape.

Awesome! Nice description!

Awesome! Nice description!

Thank you. Tickling his feet allows me a full view of his body, which is still quite fit for a man of nearly 50. He's a very rough and tough type of guy, so it only makes his wriggling and giggling that much more fun.

Thank you. Tickling his feet allows me a full view of his body, which is still quite fit for a man of nearly 50. He's a very rough and tough type of guy, so it only makes his wriggling and giggling that much more fun.

Very cool and interesting!

Very cool and interesting!

Best of all, being in a FLR, means I get to set the rules, and rule number 1 is I never get tickled. If he were to do so, then when his male chastity device came off it would be a day of ruthless edging culminating with a ruined orgasm. I'm normally not a cruel person, and I really enjoy having sex with him, but I had to make sure he understood that particular line doesn't get crossed.

Best of all, being in a FLR, means I get to set the rules, and rule number 1 is I never get tickled. If he were to do so, then when his male chastity device came off it would be a day of ruthless edging culminating with a ruined orgasm. I'm normally not a cruel person, and I really enjoy having sex with him, but I had to make sure he understood that particular line doesn't get crossed.

Well, you answered my question before I asked it. I have no idea what a FLR is though. But that's not my cup of tea. I prefer to be dominant. But hey, to each their own. Have fun. :p

Well, you answered my question before I asked it. I have no idea what a FLR is though. But that's not my cup of tea. I prefer to be dominant. But hey, to each their own. Have fun. :p

FLR is a Female Led Relationship. So basically I'm in charge. I'm a good boss though, and if he follows the rules and is a good boy once every 5 weeks I take his device off and let him have his way with me. After all what kind of Goddess would I be if I didn't reward my worshipper for his tribute ;).

Last edited:

Strict rules must be followed! :)

FLR is a Female Lead Relationship. So basically I'm in charge. I'm a good boss though, and if he follows the rules and is a good boy once every 5 weeks I take his device off and let him have his way with me. After all what kind of Goddess would I be if I didn't reward my worshipper for his tribute ;).

Wow!! Interesting! Learned something new; thank you @Emma_Goddess! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back