• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle clips where girl is in over her head

bigman123

I’m looking to see if anyone loves this kind of rare genre the way I do. I’m looking for clips where it seems like the girl immediately regrets being tied/tickled and the tickler just keeps up the super sadistic torture. Panicking to get out but there is no escape. Like super for real begging and pleading.

Some that come to mind are
Damsel in Distress from TA
Vanessa Beyond the Limit TA
Bleufetish tickled beyond hope

In contrast, my fetish is where the model is CLEARLY enjoying herself, even turned on. Anybody know of any real tickle videos where actual fetishists are getting it?

In contrast, my fetish is where the model is CLEARLY enjoying herself, even turned on. Anybody know of any real tickle videos where actual fetishists are getting it?

I can't speak to whether she's an actual fetishist, but Maria from Absolutely Tickled is clearly enjoying herself in her videos, and in one of the later videos, admits she had an orgasm from it. Wicked Sexy.

I can't speak to whether she's an actual fetishist, but Maria from Absolutely Tickled is clearly enjoying herself in her videos, and in one of the later videos, admits she had an orgasm from it. Wicked Sexy.

Well in keping with the "adding a twist" to the OP trend, has anyone ever climaxed from tickling someone alone? What I mean is that I have gotten so worked up and turned on from tickling someone that I let loose in my pants without being touched myself.

I like the more tickle fight/fun myself. Not quite over their head, but they don’t know what they are in for then it turns fun when they didn’t know it would.

I’m looking to see if anyone loves this kind of rare genre the way I do. I’m looking for clips where it seems like the girl immediately regrets being tied/tickled and the tickler just keeps up the super sadistic torture. Panicking to get out but there is no escape. Like super for real begging and pleading.

Some that come to mind are
Damsel in Distress from TA
Vanessa Beyond the Limit TA
Bleufetish tickled beyond hope

So there's only one clip from TA where Brooke is tickled while she has nylons on. I believe, if you watch the video, that she is indeed suffering and is legitimately begging for the nylons to be taken off because it's too much for her. She never did another video wearing nylons. I can't think of any video that's as hardcore as what you are describing. I'm thinking at some point it crosses the line of fetish video and moves into criminal territory if you refuse to let someone go that's begging to be untied. For the longest time many people, including me, believed that the infamous "non-con" Paradise Vision video was legit, however, someone on here kindly showed me footage of that woman also in another Paradise Vision tickle clip thus debunking that myth.

So there's only one clip from TA where Brooke is tickled while she has nylons on. I believe, if you watch the video, that she is indeed suffering and is legitimately begging for the nylons to be taken off because it's too much for her. She never did another video wearing nylons. I can't think of any video that's as hardcore as what you are describing. I'm thinking at some point it crosses the line of fetish video and moves into criminal territory if you refuse to let someone go that's begging to be untied. For the longest time many people, including me, believed that the infamous "non-con" Paradise Vision video was legit, however, someone on here kindly showed me footage of that woman also in another Paradise Vision tickle clip thus debunking that myth.

Unless it has a gag :diabeł2:

Someone gets it. Tricked? Unwilling = criminal assault.

And this is why YOU are a gentleman, worth meeting in real life. :yayzorz: Seriously, best of luck to you & happy holidays!!!

Last edited:
There was a clip that came out a few months ago. The name is something like "I made a mistake"
I only saw the teaser Clio but it looked intense.

I can tell you(cause I was there for 90 percent of her videos) that she LOVED it. She had never been tickled before and after her first session she totally became a tickle fetishist and is to this very day. Yeah, it is off the charts hot

Who are you referring to?

I can tell you(cause I was there for 90 percent of her videos) that she LOVED it. She had never been tickled before and after her first session she totally became a tickle fetishist and is to this very day. Yeah, it is off the charts hot

Does anyone know the name of this clip? I've searched TA ok clips4sale for "Brooke nylons" and the clip doesn't show up.

Wow, you were there for 90% of her videos?
Have you thought about buying a lottery ticket? 'Cause you are one lucky SOB.

Wow, you were there for 90% of her videos?
Have you thought about buying a lottery ticket? 'Cause you are one lucky SOB.

Lol yes I was. I can do u one better: I was the one tickling her :))))

*sigh* Oh, what I wouldn’t give to be a real reoccurring tickle model at any one of these agencies. :bubbleheart:

I'm not generally into watching genuine suffering personally BUT I have appreciated the videos where the model -- I think her name is Keri Spectrum -- demonstrates convincingly that she's acutely ticklish and she really reflexively doesn't want to get tickled, partly because I so identify with her giggly aversions -- watching her I'm like "Yes, that's exactly what it's like when fingertips alight on that spot."

Lol yes I was. I can do u one better: I was the one tickling her :))))

Yeah, I sorta figured that :) Your stuff with her had real chemistry, which is sorely lacking from so many videos.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back