• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Removing Adware On Phone..

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
For the more technical people on the forum.

I have an important question that I would appreciate advice on.

My phone has adware on it.

I keep getting popups for an adware cleaner.

When I try to download it, it keeps getting blocked.

So, I did the logical thing and went to the phone store today.
'
The people at the phone store gave me a BS answer of not being able to help me.

Its like, they sold me this phone and know how to charge me money, so why can they not help.

The phone takes forever to charge, and doing something like watching a 45 minute TV show on the phone, drains 25% of the power, while haviing constant commercials on it during a live newscast or TV show episode.

Any advice would be appreciated.

The part about the phone store not helping after I bought the phone there, really ticks me off.

I don't know to much about the phone side of things but, looking at this from a computer stand point, I have a question. Have you tried other adware cleaners other than the one offered in the ads?

Might be a (I think they're called) Trojan Horse type deal happening.

To answer your question.

No I have not tried other adware cleaners.

At first this was just an annoying problem, but as these things do, it keeps getting worse and worse where not only are shows, movies, and msuic videos interrupted, but the phone charges very slowly.

I'm still ticked off that the phone store did not help me with all the $$$ they charged me for this stupid phone.

I 'm going to go back there again later this week and find out. Maybe someone can have some advice.

Thanks again
Mitch

Do you mind me asking how old the phone is?

Because, and again let me say that phones aren't my specialty, however, the fast draining and slow charging MIGHT be a battery issue.

I don;t remember exaactly, not that old. Within the last year., Sometime between last spring and summer I would guess.

I had one phone before that which was relatively new, that completely crashed, but I had insurance on, so I used the insurance coverage, and bought this phone

Your battery may have taken a power surge some way, or, it could just be a badly made battery.

As far as the adware goes. I think you might want to consider trying to download some other adware cleaner than the one from the ads themselves.

Not to give the worst option, but have you backed up your contacts and any files you might need? If you're having trouble isolating the issue, maybe you could do a factory reset?

I agree duderino. First do a clear cashe if it's in there then it will be wiped off. There are codes posted online to remove adware. I have used them successfully. Then I asked the phone store for a brand new battery it was sent in three days and cost 5 dollars. Still wondering if someone put spyware when I was using the shower? Sometimes the phone lit up for no reason in the middle of the night. Sometimes bots called me and lots of spam. That doesn't happen. I will tell you how I fixed it if you inbox me. Those pesky sales people never call me. I went to the store and the guy just said no I don't think it's adware or spyware. My phone CALLED my friends at 5 in the morning by itself AND my plan was charged.
I told my friend but she doesn't ever call me that was over six years ago.
I never put my phone down Infront of any guys I don't care it's my landlord or my boyfriend ( six years ago) they are going to snoop and worse. It's best to just ask your wife if she did it. Don't trust them.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back