• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ckayton Kershaw And Dodgers.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
This was a noteworthy baseball story of the day.

The Los Angeles Dodgers pulled Clayton Kershaw from his start this afternoon after he had thrown seven perfect innings, because of his pitch counts.

MLB fans seemed to be having a "Shit Fit" about this.

The announced reason for pulling Kershaw was due to his pitch count, which was 80 at the time.

MLB fans like myself are aware that Kershaw has had injury issues the last several years.

The only perfect game I have watched from start to finish, was Randy Johnson, against my Braves, in late May of 2004.

I was rooting for Johnson and the Dbacks that night, because the game was relatively early in the season, meant nothing in the standings at that point, and I had never seen a perfect game from start to finish before.

What do fans think of the Dodgers pulling Kershaw when he had a perfect game?

I will wait for replies before posting my thoughts.

It was the right decision. His arm and shoulder have been all too fragile the last three or four years.

I was in Dodger Stadium on June 18, 2014, when Kershaw pitched a no-hitter with no walks and 15 strike-outs. It was not a perfect game due only to shortstop Hanley Ramírez's throwing error on a routine ground ball.

He doesn't need another no-hitter nor even a perfect game. He wants another World Series ring. Having him throw another 20 to 30 pitches after an abbreviated spring training could have ended his season.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back