• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Initiation ritual in the bikers club ( /f ) - extreme - illustrated.

toevellications

TMF Expert
View attachment 752738
On this summer morning it was bustling in and around the power bikers' clubhouse.
An exceptionally large crowd was expected this afternoon at the inauguration of a new member.
Each year, 8 members were allowed to join the club.
Not only the bikers but also the co bikers had to be initiated.
Everyone had a godmother or godfather who devised an initiation ritual for her protégé.
At the bikers parties things got wild.
Eating, drinking, dancing, …….
Depending on the weather usually scantily dressed.
The later in the evening the wilder: stripping took place, some women challenged the bikers, the revelers often walked around naked or half naked.
Much to the delight of the bikers.
The clubhouse was a few miles from the road on private property. At least about 200 people could enter. As an almost complete turnout was expected, tables, chairs and a bar were placed outside the building. Ellen, Debby, and a dozen others sorted everything out. All the members (almost 250) didn't want to miss the initiation as it was rumored that the original ritual Ellen had devised for her friend and protégé Debby. Debby had no idea what awaited her. She was really looking forward to it. She loved being able to help with some of the preparation.

How it started.

Ellen and Debbie are colleagues in a law firm. ELLEN: “Waaaaaw, this weekend was so much fun, we had a great bike ride and then it was great fun in the clubhouse. Good food, drinks, dancing, and………. Ellen hesitated. And what else Ellen, you make me curious! said Debbie. Hahaha, maybe I shouldn't say that. Maybe you should join the club. I don't have a motorcycle said Debbie. You can become my co-rider. How nice would that be. Mmmm, said Debbie that doesn't sound bad. As a single person, I am often bored. But first you need to give me a little suggestion ……..
Well, let me just say that the boundaries of having fun are pretty far out, it often gets pretty hot at the party.
Hahaha, that sounds interesting, Debbie laughed. It is outside my comfort zone, but since you are with me, the threshold is less high. ……OK, I want to become a member.

Several days later.

Here you are Debbie, the registration form for the club. The contract states that a small initiation will take place with me as your godmother, after which you are a full member of the Powerbikers. After the initiation you will be given a helmet and a leather jacket . You do have to agree to the little initiation test I have devised for you.
Debbie barely read the contract and signed it.
Debbie looked forward to next Saturday's dedication day and meeting new friends, the cozy and brotherly atmosphere and the fun.
Hahaha said Ellen. The Powerbikers are looking forward to your arrival. Almost everyone comes to greet you. It will be an unforgettable party. Let go of your inhibitions, you will enjoy yourself. I'm sure of that.

The initiation.

We welcome Debbie to her initiation into the Powerbikers club, it sounded through the loudspeaker.

Don't worry Ellen whispered in Debbie's ear.
It's just a small endurance test. Ellen had swapped her swanky office outfit for the bikers party for some really sexy outfits (like almost all the women at the party were wearing)—leather bracelets, big earrings, a tiny black leather bra that barely covered her breasts, revealing her silver nipple-ringed nipples—a exciting leather pants and a leather cap.
Dozens of revelers gathered at the table where Debbie sat. A few ropes dangled above her. In an instant, Debbie's hands were stretched over her head. Some merry bikers brought something Debbie didn't know. A wooden hinged block with two holes in it. Before Debbie realized it, her feet were stuck in the stocks. Several women tied Debbie's toes to rings attached to the top of the stocks.
What does that mean Debbie cried in panic?
Don't worry Debbie, the endurance test is over in 3 minutes.
Painfully slowly Ellen approached with some nettles. The first 3 minutes you have to be silent, no matter how bad the itching is. Gently she slapped the nettles on the tops of Debbie's feet several times. Debbie winced. With a twisted face and fists clenched, she bit the intense itching that is getting worse. She tried in vain to move her feet in the vain hope of soothing the terrible itch.

The three minutes are up called Debbie, please scratch me, I can't stand the itch anymore. Honey, Ellen teased. Of course we're going to scratch. Startled, Debbie felt her t-shirt cut loose and her tiny bikini pulled off. I beg you please scratch me Ellen whimpered. A mocking smile appeared on Ellen's face. Of course I'm going to scratch you.
HAHHHAHHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHHHAAAAAAAHAHAAAHAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAA..... For minutes Ellen scratched Debbie's soles. Stooop eheheh aaahahahaha.

View attachment 698789

Is it still itchy? asked Ellen? Please I'm really ticklish, get me out of here, the itch is driving me crazy.
12 hands approached Debbie's defenseless body. Ellen knew how to make someone suffer to the fullest during the tickle torture. There were alternating tickle teams of 6 ticklers that Debbie around the turn would tickle in another place. A lot of club members had emailed the days before that they wanted to tickle. Debbie had organized the torture so that the teams were replaced with a new team every 20 minutes. Three times a specific spot was tickled for 5 minutes. From minute 15 to minute 20, Debbie was tortured by the 6 ticklers together. As Debbie's "protector" Ellen would lead and help tickle the teams throughout the torture.
TICKLE TICKLE four hands ravaged Debbie's feet – feet were thoroughly tickled in all places
Debbie was in total panic HHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA AAAAAAH STOP AAAHHAAH
PLEA AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEA AAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA.
After five minutes, the second team took over the torture. TICKLE TICKLE ! Four hands tickled the armpits and the bellies of Debbie Debbe's body trembled—in vain she tried to avoid the quick fingers.
TICKLE TICKLE ! Four hands tickled poor Debbie's lower back, stomach and legs.
AAAAAAAAHHAHAHAWAAAAAHAHAHAHA AAHA WAWWAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

View attachment 698790

TICKLE TICKLE ! 120 fingers scratched and pinched the ravaged body. Debbie exploded from the inhumanly intense chatter as the hands of the next teams approached eagerly.
It went on like this for 3 hours. Debbie coached the teams in a devilish and sadistic way. She had them tickle different body parts with different techniques. The panic, the helplessness, the distress, the despair, the humiliation and the physical suffering were indescribable. More and more club members signed up to form a team.
After three hours, Ellen decided to make the torture even more excruciating by making Debbie even more desperate.
hahahahaha

I told you you were going to enjoy it, baby. We've been scratching your itch for over three hours now. Notify me when you want us to stop the tickling. Here's a safe word. Ellen, the six ticklers, and the bystanders nodded approvingly with a mocking and sadistic grin. While Ellen showed the safe word, someone stuffed a ball gag into poor Debbie's mouth. Aaaaahhaaaaahahahaaaaaammmmmmmmmaaaahahahahaahahaaammmaaaaahahahaaa…

View attachment 698791

The panic and the extreme helplessness and making it harder to scream out her suffering made Debbie's body even more sensitive. The slightest touch was a real torment. Ellen skillfully conducted the torture. Each team with its different way of tickling and the constant variation went to the extreme. Ellen guided them to keep the intensity incredibly high and instructed them to make Debbie feel the most horrible tickles.

View attachment 698792

Don't forget the hair brushes, toothbrushes and feathers!
Ellen had two ticklers clamp Ellen's head. On her knees, she sat down in front of Debbie and worked the victim's nostrils with two feathers and the stem of the feathers. Ellen's body shook spastic..aaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaammmmeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuchhheehhaaaahaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaahaaa
A laugh and moan came from behind the ball gag.

View attachment 698793

The nose tickle provoked such a violent reaction in Debbie that every member of the tickling team wanted to implement it. Work the feet with the brushes, Ellen said.
For nearly three hours, every 20 minutes, a six-member group of ticklers was replaced by another.

The tickling torture had been going on for 6 hours without even a moment of pause.
This will be a world record, Ellen laughed. More than 110 people tickled or teased Debbie for 20 minutes. The teams alternated in such a way that there was not a second break.
Oooh, only now do I see that Debbie has a ball gag in his mouth. My dear, you couldn't pronounce it safe word. However, ..... from hearing and seeing your reactions I am convinced that you are having the time of your life.
As someone removed the ball gag and Debbie's hips and armpits were tickled very hard, Ellen showed a caption with the safeword: MORECHICHIWAWAMOMS.
Debbie exploded ! Ellen, the ticklers, and the onlookers grew more and more relentless. No one even made an effort to help Debbie. In utter distress, she begged to stop.
AHAHHAHAHAAMOR AAANHAHAAHA MORE AAHAAHA PLRE MOREE HAHAHAAAHAHAAHA MORE
EEEEHEHEHEHEHPLEAS AAAAHAHA MOR AAAHAHA MORE CH AAAAAAHAAHAHA MOR PLEAS AAA…

View attachment 698794

View attachment 698795

Some ticklers laughed so hard that the tickling was almost impossible.
MORE AAAAHAHAHAHPLEAAAAHAHA MORAAAAHAHAHAHAHA MORE HAHAHHAAHAHA MOR AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHA
Unbelievable how she enjoys the bystanders mock, she even begs for more, maybe even the nostrils? …… Don't worry, Ellen told Debbie. Because you ask we will tickle you for an extra 2 hours.
I'm going to have something to eat and dance and frolic and I'll be back in 2 hours, said Ellen.

View attachment 698797

Now there was no longer a question of alternating tickling teams. Everyone could tickle, touch, tease to their heart's content….. Dozens of people crowded around Debbie.

View attachment 698796

Debbie's extreme suffering didn't inspire pity. On the contrary. Dozens of hands simultaneously tormented the poor victim.
Debbie cracked mentally and physically. She went into a daze. The noise of the revelers, the rock music, the sound of the glasses, the talk of the people …… faded. Debbie found herself in a rush of resignation. She no longer resisted the extreme tickling, the hundreds of fingers dancing over her body and shamelessly groping her. The panic and helplessness disappeared. She no longer saw the happy faces and the sadistic grin. She no longer realized that she was being photographed and filmed. She begged no more. She was caught in the indescribably intense tickling that had taken over her entire body like a huge spasm.
And she laughed, laughed, laughed, ……….

View attachment 698798

A sense of calm took over her.
Even the tickling, however horribly intense, began to feel pleasant.
After a total of 8 hours of non stop enduring horrific tickling in the most ruthless way, Ellen decided to stop the 'initiation trial'.
Debbie was stretched out to recover - she was massaged gently with oil and caressed and came after a few energy drinks.
There was a loud round of applause as Debbie stood up and stepped onto the stage to receive the Powerbikers' jacket and helmet.
When she spoke, she said the club could also have been called The Powerticklers.
Have you read the fine print of the contract?
asked Ellen.
How so ?
From now on, every new member must pass a new initiation test every year.
Welcome to the Powerticklers Debbie!

Last edited:
Great story!
I wished, you were in the same position as Debbie!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back