• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickle Cartel Chapter 23: Dungeon Tickler Training, Part 8 (F/F, */F, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the final part of Chapter 23 of The Tickle Cartel. Just as a reminder, Chapter 24 is the final chapter and will only have one short part in it.

I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

All Tickle Cartel Chapters

Previous Chapter
Chapter 23: Dungeon Tickler Training, Part 7

It only took a little more than half a set of beach volleyball for a knock to come at Jen and Maddie’s door. A silent glance between the best friends caused Jen to mute the TV while Maddie got up to check who the visitor was. With a quick look through the peephole, Maddie waved Jen over, and the TV went black while the remote-holder headed towards the door, setting down the controller on the way. “Hi, Tickle Mistress Wendy!” Maddie greeted the Tickle Mistress once the door was open far enough.

“Hi, you two!” Wendy happily greeted the two with open arms. “Are you ready to head to my place to celebrate?”

“Yep!” Jen eagerly answered for both apartment-mates, and Maddie vigorously nodded her head in approval.

“Well, come on!” Wendy turned around and waved the two with her. As the last one out, Jen locked the apartment, and the best friends soon joined the Tickle Mistress in her T cart, where Layla, Ava, and Izzy were already waiting. The latter two servants moved to the backseat to make room for the guests, who took the same seats they had almost always sat in during their weekend with Wendy. “Okay, next stop, my place!” the Tickle Mistress announced as she started up the T cart.

“Wait, what’s this?” Maddie was alarmed when chains came out and bound her wrists to the back of her seat. “Wendy, what’s going on?”

“Yeah, what’s up with this?” Jen’s narrowed eyes were reflected in her voice.

“I thought we could all have a little fun on the way to my home,” Wendy cheerfully declared.

“This isn’t fun for me!” Maddie interrupted the Tickle Mistress before she could confirm what was going to happen.

“I guess you’re right,” Wendy allowed, “but it will be fun for everyone else. Izzy, go light on Maddie. Ava, go crazy on Jen.”

“Yes, Mistress Wendy,” came the repeatable response from the two servants.

“And, a bonus for Jen,” the Tickle Mistress had to raise her voice at the end of the statement when Jen began laughing.

“YEHEHES IHIHITS AHAHAWESOHOHOME!” Jen’s laughter was first singularly due to Ava’s fingers teasing her exposed sides, but those fingers were soon joined by an army of fluffy feathers. The feeling was not at all new; Wendy had used these same feathers to tickle Jen during other T cart rides. And just like those other rides, the feathers gave Jen nothing but happiness when they came out to tickle her.

“NOHOHO PLEHEHEHEASE NOHOHOHOT THEHEHERE!” Even though her worst spot was not yet being targeted, Maddie was not enthused by one of Izzy’s fingers circling her navel. “DOHOHOHONT GOHOHO THEHEHEHERE!”

“Oh, is Maddie too ticklish for my tickles?” Izzy cooed in her ticklee’s ear. “Because she should know that’s not going to stop-”

“AAAAAAAAAA!” Maddie screamed out when a finger finally entered her bellybutton. “STAHAHAP STAHAHAHAP STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP!”

“Nope, I’m not going to stop,” Izzy’s teases grew louder as her finger continued to wiggle in the tickle button.

“By the way, Jen, I’m not going to stop either,” Ava proclaimed proudly. “But I don’t think you want me to stop.”

“YOHOHOURE GOHOHOOD, AHAHAVA!” Jen did not entirely mean that when she said it. Ava had been a good tickler during the five-servant team up, but this tickling was like when Izzy first tickled her in the T cart: mostly haphazard but hitting a ticklish enough spot to be effective. That being considered, Jen still liked the tickling, especially since the feathers were making up any difference in skill, and she wanted to encourage it to continue.

“IHIHIZZEHEHEHE NOHOHOHO MOHOHOHORE!” Maddie was of the opposite opinion as Jen. She wanted her tickling to stop, and she wanted it to stop now. However, like Ava, Izzy was not exactly willing to cease the tickles, so her finger kept wiggling and wiggling and wiggling inside the super ticklish hole.

“Okay, we’re here,” Wendy finally proclaimed after what had felt like a few fun minutes to Jen, but an eternity to Maddie. The Tickle Mistress retracted the feathers from Jen and removed the restraints on the two guests’ wrists. Immediately, Maddie’s hands dropped down to cover her tickle spot, and Izzy, not wanting to see how hard her former ticklee could slap her, retracted her tickling fingers before the defensive hands got down. After heading inside, Wendy shooed the servants away, and then she addressed her mentees. “How do you two feel about swimming?”

“We enjoy it,” Jen responded for both of them.

“I’ve got a pool in the backyard; would you like to go swimming now?” Wendy looked at Maddie with this question.

“That sounds nice,” Maddie was apparently not exhausted enough from the tickling to forgo this opportunity, “but we didn’t bring any swimsuits.”

“I knew that would probably happen,” Wendy declared, “so I got extra bikinis for you two. I’ll show you where they are.”

Maddie shivered ever so slightly at the mention of bikinis, and Jen saw it. The latter guest quickly jumped in and spoke to her best friend, “Maddie, what is it? You always wear a bikini when we go swimming.”

“It was just a passing reaction,” Maddie tried to reassure Jen and Wendy, who had both gained concerned looks after Jen’s inquiry. “Izzy tickling me must have made me wary of exposing my belly. But I’m fine with wearing one.”

With Maddie’s potential nervousness dismissed, the host showed her two guests to the changing rooms, and once everyone was wearing revealing swimsuits, they made their way out to Wendy’s backyard for the first time. “Wow! That’s a nice pool,” Jen declared as she looked at a pool that was clearly reserved for a decently rich owner.

“Yes, when you become a Tickle Mistress and have good investments, some fun things come into the budget,” Wendy dictated. “I enjoy swimming, and so do the servants, so it was a natural fit.”

“Come on in; the water’s fine!” Ava invited the three with the classic pool line. Her presence was just a small sample of proof that the middle part of Wendy's final sentence was indeed true. Along with Ava, there were four other familiar servants in the pool: Layla, Izzy, Sasha, and Brandy. The team of five servants that had tormented Jen, Maddie, and Wendy just over a week ago seemed to be more friendly now, though, and their mistress quickly accepted the invitation. After Wendy had waded into the water and given her two guests a wave, the final two soon joined the others in the pool.

Jen and Maddie spent the next few minutes swimming before they got separated by the servants. Shortly after getting in, the mistress of the house had cornered Brandy and started tickling her armpits above the water, and the other servants seemed to believe that pool tickling was not only important, but necessary. Sasha ended up like Brandy when she tried to trap Maddie, and she was soon splashing water as the future Dungeon Tickler targeted her ribs. After her best friend began her tickle attack on a tickle slave, Jen decided to take the situation head-on. She went ahead and waded into the space between Layla, Ava, and Izzy, and then she surprised the servants by raising her arms, giving them full access to her abdomen. Like sharks, the three pounced and began to tickle their willing ticklee. Pokes, prods, and wiggles filled Jen’s midsection, and she let happy laughter flow out of her.

The trio of ticklings continued for a while, with Sasha’s off and on brief bouts of tickling Maddie interrupting the normal positions of ticklers and ticklees. Eventually, though, Wendy ceased her tickle torture of Brandy’s armpits, and she ordered her other servants off of Jen. Maddie stopped before she could be asked to, and the pool returned to being a host of people swimming. Brandy and Sasha were the first ones out, having become exhausted by being ticklees for so long, and the other servants followed them soon. After around an hour of swimming and wading, Jen and Maddie decided that they at least needed a break, and their host directed them to showers where another set of clothes was waiting for them. The two rinsed off and found that they were going to be wearing another set of bikinis for the next set of activities. Upon leaving the shower areas and finding out that they were both wearing the same bikini, the two were greeted by Brandy and Sasha, who took them to the dining room.

“If I remember right, the two of you like ice cream?” Wendy recalled their fancy meal out, where the three had discussed their favorite flavors of the creamy dessert. The two nodded affirmatively, so the host probed further, “Jen, your favorite is mint chocolate chip, and Maddie, yours is cookie dough, right?” Again, Wendy had remembered correctly, and once that was confirmed, she waved towards the kitchen.

“Yours was strawberry, I remember,” Jen spoke up before the servants could come out with the dessert, and Wendy nodded as Layla, Ava, and Izzy each brought out two bowls. One bowl was set in front of the host or guest that the servant had been assigned to, and the servant kept the other one, which contained ice cream for them. Before long, Brandy and Sasha, who had disappeared into the kitchen after bringing the two guests to the room, came out with bowls of ice cream for themselves. “Thanks!” Jen thanked her bright-eyed host before digging into the dessert.

After all the ice cream was gone, Wendy settled in on her couch with Jen and Maddie on either side of her. “Thanks so much for the ice cream, Wendy,” Maddie spoke up for the two. “It really was the perfect snack for after swimming.”

“You two are very welcome,” the host did not miss Jen’s eager agreement with Maddie’s statement. “And I will say that you certainly earned it. While I was driving over to your place, I got a text from Lori, which I had Layla read. She told me that you two had been perfect with your tickle tests in Dungeon Tickler Training. I knew that you’d be good, but I had no idea that you were going to be that good.”

“It was pretty easy, and really fun,” Maddie responded. “Hearing that hysterical laughter was just a reward, and I at least knew what tickle dungeon I’d go to if I passed.”

“Yeah, it really helped to know where I’d be working afterwards,” Jen acknowledged the mental effect of having a job lined up. “And Maddie was right about the laughter. I wasn’t sure if I’d enjoy it as much as I did, but that, combined with the ticklish people’s desperation during the second half of testing, really just confirmed that being a Dungeon Tickler is going to be great.”

“Interesting, I also wasn’t sure how you’d take to it, Jen,” Wendy addressed the latter comment. “After watching Maddie for a weekend, I knew that you were right to select her, but you’ve had a softer side to you, Jen. I do want you to know that you can rest your conscience easy knowing that the prisoners who are brought to you deserve what they’re getting. Otherwise, they’d be sent somewhere else. But I’m glad that you two are looking forward to starting work in Tickle Dungeon 16. Lori was raving about you when we met up this week, and her text this morning seemed to indicate that she’s not about to stop.”

“We’ll do our best,” Maddie promised, “but we probably won’t be as perfect as we were in training.”

“No one’s expecting you to be,” the Tickle Mistress jumped on the opportunity to reassure her two mentees. “Trust me, Lori understands that. There can be consequences for being too bad, but she’s not going to panic if you don’t replicate exactly what you did in training. Training and a real job are way too different to compare like that.”

“Well, I’m still looking forward to it, and I can’t wait,” Jen proclaimed. “But, moving on, Wendy, why are Maddie and I in bikinis?”

“Oh, that,” Wendy got a sly smile on her face. “Well, I think you two need a little more tickling during this party, but I wanted you to have some time to sit and rest before we got there. You just let me know when you’re ready for that.”

“Umm, I’d like to get my tickling over with,” Maddie immediately announced.

“We’ll do your tickling and then get you changed; Jen’s probably going to be in longer than you because she likes it,” Wendy satisfied both guests with that announcement. “Jen, are you also ready to start your tickling?”

“I was born ready,” Jen hopped up.

“I had a feeling that you’d answer like that,” the Tickle Mistress smiled. “Layla, Ava, Izzy! Come here!” Three servants scurried into the room and looked to their mistress for instructions. “We’re all going to head downstairs to the dungeon cell. Follow the three of us onto the elevator.”

“Yes, mistress,” the well-trained answer came out of all the servants in unison.

Wendy led Jen and Maddie over to the same elevator that Jen had earlier been taken to the downstairs tickle dungeon cell in, and the six people crammed into the smaller space. After Layla pushed the down button to get them to their destination, the Tickle Mistress proclaimed, “I think I may have overestimated how many people should be standing in this elevator at one time.” Everyone let out an obligatory snicker as the machine began its descent. Luckily for the group, although the elevator was small in area, it had a large weight capacity that far exceeded any group it could be expected to carry. It did not take very long before the door opened with everyone safely at Wendy’s tickle dungeon cell. “Alright, Jen, you’re going back on the Tummy Tormentor. Maddie, you’ll be on the rack.”

“Wait, I’ve changed my- AH!” Maddie screamed in shock when she was grabbed by Ava and Izzy. Knowing Maddie’s distaste for being the ticklee, Wendy had instructed the two servants to grab the guest and force her onto the rack if she resisted in any way, shape, or form. Jen willingly let Layla restrain her on the Tummy Tormentor again, although she stared sympathetically at her best friend the entire time. “Wendy! I’m not ready to be tickled now!” Maddie finally offered another verbal protest after her arms were secured over her head.

“Yep, I thought that would happen, but I’m going to get this done quickly,” the Tickle Mistress declared. “Otherwise, you’ll be watching me tickle Jen and wondering just how bad you’re going to get it later. But I do want you to make a decision, and as long as you do that, I’ll be nicer to you. Okay?”

“Okay,” Maddie’s response contained hesitation in it, but it was affirmative, nonetheless.

“I’ve got a few things that I can use to tickle Jen with, and her tickling will be automated,” Wendy informed her rack-bound prisoner. “For now, you can choose between feathers, paintbrushes, and electric toothbrushes.”

“Ooh, do feathers,” Maddie picked Jen’s favorite of the three options, hoping that if Jen was asked what to tickle Maddie with, this would encourage her to show mercy.

“Layla, activate the feathers,” the host instructed. “And Maddie, because you chose one so quickly, I’ve got a Q-tip for you. You seemed to like it earlier, but let me know if it becomes bad, and I’ll swap tools.”

“YEHEHEHES THAHAHANKS MAHAHADS!” Jen would have indeed shown mercy had she been asked how to tickle Maddie, but she had to settle for grateful laughter as feathers flew over her exposed midsection. “IHIHIHI LOHOHOHOVE IHIHIT!”

“GOHOHOOD!” Maddie’s laughter joined Jen’s when a Q-tip entered her navel and started swabbing around. “WEHEHENDY, IHIHI LIHIHIKE THIHIHIS!”

“That’s wonderful, Maddie,” the Tickle Mistress was happy to confirm that she could tickle Maddie in a nice way. “And it definitely seems like it tickles just as much as other tools. What do you think?”

“YEHEHEP IHIHIT DOHOHOES, BUHUHUT IHIHITS SOHOHOFT AND NIHIHICE!” Maddie dismissed her normal hatred of tickling and officially approved the Q-tip.

“Perfect,” Wendy closed the conversation calmly as she continued to swirl the cotton swab inside the tickle button. She continued to tickle Maddie for another few minutes before removing the Q-tip. “Okay, Maddie, I just can’t resist doing this to you.”

“EEEEEEEEEEP!” Maddie shrieked for all of the few seconds that a flosser got stuck in her navel. “Wendy!” the ticklee protested when the flosser was out.

“Sorry, the flosser just fits so well, but you’ll be happy to know that I’m done with you,” the Tickle Mistress had put on an apologetic countenance to try and get the glower off of Maddie’s face. “Want to help me tickle Jen now?”

“Yeah, I do,” Maddie smiled as her arms and legs were released from the rack. The host and guest headed over to the second guest, and Wendy turned off the Tummy Tormentor. Jen did not receive that long of a break between the machine and the two new ticklers, so she was not able to stop laughing. Not that she really needed to; the feather tickling had seemed to energize her, and Wendy and Maddie tickling her was the icing on top of the cake of a really nice day.

After tickling Jen for a little bit, Wendy took the two back upstairs and fed them lunch. She asked the best friends how long they were available, and they informed her that they had nothing else to do for the day. When she offered to keep the party going for a while, the guests eagerly accepted. They ended up staying until just after supper, spending most of the time in the game room and in the upstairs tickle room. When they went to the latter room, the host kept her promise of not binding and tickling Maddie further, and Jen was bound to the single tummy tickling table there. However, during the games, playful tickles were common to all participants, but these were primarily restricted to quick scribbles or pokes on ticklish spots to distract opponents. Maddie took advantage of the playful atmosphere the most, using her still bare toes to tickle unsuspecting stomachs in tense moments.

Following dinner, Jen and Maddie reluctantly informed their host that they probably should get back to their apartment. Wendy also seemed sad to see them go, but she drove them back all the same. Upon their arrival at Sixteen Swirls, the Tickle Mistress proclaimed, “Thanks for coming over to celebrate. If you two want to, I’d love to have you over once a week just to hang out and catch up.”

“That’d be great!” Maddie quickly jumped on the chance to spend more time with Wendy, and Jen nodded her agreement. “Thanks for having us over. It was a blast.”

“Well, I’ll call you sometime this week to arrange a meetup,” Wendy decided that she would take the initiative. “You two have a great first week at work. I can’t wait to hear about it.”

“Thanks, Wendy; you have a great week, too,” Jen sent well wishes to her mentor as the two gave quick waves goodbye and headed into the apartment complex. Once they were inside their apartment, both Jen and Maddie finally let their tiredness show. It had been a long day, and tomorrow was going to be important: their first official day as Dungeon Ticklers. Unlike Jen, Maddie still needed to call her parents, so she went into her room while Jen turned on the TV. The more dominant of the friends came out after her call, and the two sat on the couch and watched a late-night comedy show for a little bit. Once they were all laughed out for the night, they both headed straight to their separate rooms. Jen was still a bit worried about the first day at Tickle Dungeon 16, so she went ahead and read her book for a little bit. Reading helped calm her mind, but it only did so much before the clock told Jen it was time to sleep. When she finally turned off the lights and laid down, the new Dungeon Tickler tossed and turned as she attempted to get a good night’s sleep.

Next Chapter
Chapter 24: Dungeon Ticklers

Last edited:
These have been coming out so quickly. I wonder how you will structure things from now on, are you going to stick to the daily thing or change to a more episodic set up after the settle into their new job? I wonder how Jen will settle in, though I think dungeon tickling will be easier since she knows her victims broke some sort of law to wind up their.

Thanks for the story, they are always good.

These have been coming out so quickly. I wonder how you will structure things from now on, are you going to stick to the daily thing or change to a more episodic set up after the settle into their new job? I wonder how Jen will settle in, though I think dungeon tickling will be easier since she knows her victims broke some sort of law to wind up their.

Thanks for the story, they are always good.

I am concluding the main Tickle Cartel story with a single-part Chapter 24, as stated before the story of this part and Chapter 23, Part 1. After this story ends, I will be taking a break before I work on spinoffs, starting with the requested one about the illegal tickle slaving gangs in the Tickle Cartel. These spinoffs will be significantly shorter than the main Tickle Cartel story, and they will not all be about Jen and Maddie. I may end up writing something about how those two are settling into regular Dungeon Tickler work, but it will not immediately follow the main story, and it will not be considered part of the main story.

Thanks for reading and commenting! Glad you liked this part!

This has been a great read all the way through! Congrats! Not sure if it’s been answered before, but did you draw any inspiration for your characters based on celebrities you’d like to tickle?

This has been a great read all the way through! Congrats! Not sure if it’s been answered before, but did you draw any inspiration for your characters based on celebrities you’d like to tickle?

I did not have any specific celebrities in mind when I designed the characters, but thanks for asking!

Thanks for reading and leaving a comment! Glad you like the story!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back