• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ex-Girlfriend Got Us Good [FF/M, FM/F]

MattRyder

TMF Novice
This story is based on true events, with a few twists of fiction to fantasize about :) Names have been changed to protect identities.

When I was a senior in high school, I dated a girl named Bailey, who was a year younger than me at the time. She was tall and had a dominant demeanour to her. We only dated a few months but we had the opportunity to fool around lots, and she would often overpower me and find my ticklish spots. She regularly had gel nails which made the tickles much worse.

Fast forward a year, I had started dating another girl from our high school, Anna. A slender and skinny blonde girl that actually started flirting with me by tickling my feet. I quickly found out that she was incredibly ticklish all over as well. There was some tension for a bit between the girls since I had history with Bailey, and the two girls were involved in a lot of similar things like classes, extra curricular events, etc. Anna had mentioned to me one day that Bailey pulled her aside to discuss this tension triangle that was going on. Turns out they had both decided to take the high road and move forward with no bad blood. Bailey had actually texted me later that day explaining the conversation her and Anna had, and I had agreed to put things in the past to rest as well.

After all was good between the three of us, the girls had talked and gone for lunch a few times, and really showed that they were on good terms with a friendship. One day I was volunteering at their school, I was now a freshmen in college and they were both seniors. After my day of volunteering, I called Anna as I was walking out.

“Hey babe, I’m just leaving the school, where are you at?”

“Come out to the student parking lot,” said Anna. Assuming she was just waiting there for me to pick her up, I walked over to the student lot. I arrived to see Anna sitting in a vehicle, with Bailey in the driver seat.

“Hi babe. And hey Bailey. What are you guys up to?” I said.

“Come with us,” said Anna. “We’re going back to Bailey’s.” Uncertain of what the girls wanted to do, I agreed and jumped in the back seat.

“So Bailey, what’s happening at your place?” I asked curiously.

Anna cut in, “So babe, we were talking about things at lunch today, and we got to talking about you. Turns out that Bailey and I both know about something.”

Sightly concerned I asked, “Oh? ..and what’s that?”

“Hehe.. how ticklish you are.” Bailey replied. My face went super red.

“Um.. haha. Yeah I mean, I am pretty ticklish I guess.”

Anna jumped in, “Well we were thinking that…” she hesitated.

“What babe?”

“Bailey said she wants to tickle us.” Anna blurted out nervously. Questions what I just heard, I replied,

“Tickle…us? Like me and you??” I replied.

“Yeah. I mean, as long as you’re okay with that?” Bailey jumped in. “Anna told me about how she mustered up the courage to give your foot a tickle before you guys started dating. So I of course naturally started telling her that I knew how ticklish you were.” Bailey continued.

My ears were questioning everything I was hearing at this point.

“Babe, I think it could be fun. But if you’re not okay with it that’s fine.” Anna said.

“So Bailey.. you’re going to tickle me and Anna? Like tickle fight, or??” I questioned.

“I was telling Anna about it earlier, I have some ideas, hehe..” Bailey smirked.

I secretly enjoyed when Bailey tickled me, and of course I was down for what was about to happen. I just wasn’t sure if I was being tested.

“You guys are down for this? You’re not fucking with me, are you?” I asked.

“Haha, no babe. I promise, like I said I think it could be fun!” Anna replied.

“Okay. Alright, yeah. Let’s do it.” I said.

We continued down the road and on a 10 minute drive to Bailey’s house.

—————

After we got to Bailey’s house. We went down to the basement rec room to hang out for a bit.

“Okay you two,” said Bailey. “I know this is super sporadic and out of the blue, but I think this could be fun!”

I had no idea what to expect, but I fully trusted that Anna was okay with it.

“How do we want to do this then?” I questioned. “Bailey you said you had some ideas?”

“Mhmm! You two come here.” Bailey led us down the hallway to a basement bedroom. We walked in to a room with a bed and dresser, looking like a normal guest room.

“Babe,” Anna looked at me and said, “Take your shirt off right now.”

Caught off guard completely, “um…okay okay” I quickly complied.

“Why don’t you lay down on the bed?” said Bailey. I walked over to the side of the bed and sat down, and laid down on my back. Before I could even question what was next, the girls grabbed my wrists, one from each side, and slipped them into scarves that had been tied to the headboard posts. They were in a slip knot style and they quickly tightened the knots around my wrists.

“Yes! It worked! Good job Anna,” said Bailey.

“Oh geez, you guys planned this?” I asked nervously.

“Sure did babe,” Anna said as she leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I was now laying on a guest bed in my ex girlfriend’s house, shirtless, and feeling incredibly vulnerable.

“Ankles now,” said Bailey. Both girls grabbed my ankles and did the same, slipped them through slip knotted scarves that were on each bed post at the foot of the bed. I was literally now tied spread eagle and could barely move.

“Holy smokes, okay hang on guys,” I said nervously. “What are you doing?”

“Hehe, Matt.. we’re going to tickle you now okay?” said Bailey. My eyes widened as soon as she said that. I could see both the girls fingers start to wiggle as they stood on the sides of the bed, moving their fingers closer to my bare upper body.

“Okay okay wait wait, haha, no no I’m not ready!” I blurted out. The anticipation was killing me as their fingers inched closer to my sides. I closed my eyes and couldn’t do anything but wait until I felt wiggling fingers on skin.

Contact was made, which immediately sent a jolt through my body. “Ahh! Hahaha. Arghhh okay okay wait wait!” I chuckled.

“Aw babe, does that tickle?” Anna said. “This is exactly what Bailey and I were planning at lunch today!”

Never did I think my girlfriend and ex of all people would make elaborate plan to tickle me silly. But I found myself in quite a predicament, and I had never been restrained like this and tickled before. It was getting more intense. The girls wiggled their fingers and danced their nails around my sides and tummy. Poked my ribs and prodded their fingers in my underarms. Everywhere they tickled was intensified and I had never felt this type of ticklishness before.

They stopped after a few minutes. “We are gonna make you laugh and giggle like a little girl, Matt.” Bailey teased, as she suddenly straddled my waist, and Anna walked to the head of the bed. My girlfriend was now tickling my vulnerable underarms and my ex was dancing her gel nails around my hyper ticklish tummy. I was in hysterics and couldn’t do anything about it.

The girls tickled me like this for nearly 30 minutes, taking turns and switching positions. Of the two girls, Bailey was a much more skilled tickler, but the feeling of Anna’s fingers on my body too hit me with some nice feelings of physical touch. After a half hour of merciless tickle torture, the girls stopped and untied my wrists and ankles.

“How was that babe?” Anna said as she gave me a kiss on the lips.

Out of breath I said, “Oh my god that was intense haha.”

“I told you I was going to make you giggle like a little girl!” said Bailey.

“Haha yes, you got me good.” I said, trying to catch my breath.

“Okay now, I think it’s time to switch it up.” Bailey said as she put her hands on her hips dominantly and looked at Anna.

“Oh boy.. I guess I’m up now hey?” Anna said nervously.

“Mhmm!” Bailey said, “On that bed!” she pointed. I had never seen this side of Bailey’s dominance when her and I dated. And watching her do this to my girlfriend, I strangely enjoyed it slightly. Anna slowly slid her t-shirt off, exposing her slender upper body, as she laid down on the bed.

“Matt, help me with these scarves,” said Bailey. I walked over to the side of the bed and slipped Anna’s left wrist and left ankle into the scarves and tightened them. Not knowing how she was feeling about it yet, I leaned in and gave her a kiss on the lips.

“Ready babe?” I asked Anna.

She nervously giggled, “I guess haha.”

Now tied spread eagle in the same position with her upper body exposed on the bed, Anna was laying there with her eyes closed and a nervous smile on her face. Bailey walked over to the side of the bed, “Anna are you ready? Open your eyes.” She said as she started wiggling her fingers in front of her face.

“Nooo haha, okay wait wait, just a minute, I need to mentally prepare!” Anna said nervously. Then it hit me all of the sudden, I was in a position where I was about to get the first opportunity to erotically tickle my girlfriend wherever I wanted.

The same way the girls approached me, Bailey and I now started moving our wiggling fingers towards Anna’s sides. She was already in a fit of giggles before we even touched her. As soon as our fingers touched, Anna started giggling loudly.

“BAHAHAHAHA! Ahhh no no no no hahaha!”

The ticklish reaction from Anna was heard throughout the room and most likely the entire house.

“Tickle tickle TICKLE!” Bailey taunted as she spidered her fingers all over Anna’s right side and up into her underarms. Anna started shaking her hands and head side to side, laughing hardly now.

“OOOHOHOHAHAHA. STAHAHAP!”

“Matt,” Bailey said to me as she kept spidering her gel nails across Anna’s bare upper body, “I think you should slip those socks off and see how ticklish her feet are.”

Anna’s eyes went wide as she looked at me in horror. I knew how ticklish her size 8s were. I waisted no time and ripped off her ankle socks and started dragging my nails up and down her soles. Anna lost it.

“NOOOOOOOOOO!!! NONONONOHAHAHA!”

“Awe babe, does that tickle?” I taunted Anna now, touching in between her toes and wiggling my fingers down her soles and down to her heels.

Meanwhile, Bailey stopped and walked over to the closet in the bedroom. Unsure of what she was doing, I continued to playfully tickle my girlfriend’s beautiful feet and toes. Bailey walked back, and I could see she was holding something in her hands.

“What’s that?” I asked. Bailey the held up, like presenting a trophy, it was a bottle of baby oil.

“This stuff is gonna make you so much more ticklish, Anna.” said Bailey, “Matt, can you come to the head of the bed please?” I stopped tickling the feet and gave both of Anna’s soles a kiss, as I stood up and walked over to the head of the bed.

“Now Anna, let’s get you nice and oiled up so you’re much much more ticklish!” Bailey said sadistically.

“Oh my goodness, what are you doing??” Anna asked frantically. But before wasting any time, Bailey started applying baby oil to Anna’s tummy, sides, and underarms.

“Are you ready for this?” Bailey dominantly asked. Anna shut her eyes and nervously giggled. Bailey then started dragging her French tip gel nails down Anna’s slippery tummy, down and up slowly, and again, and again… Anna was in hysterics.

“BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Anna shrieked as she could on only watch Bailey drag her nails effortlessly all over Anna’s oiled covered tummy and sides.

“Matt. Why don’t you join in? Those underarms are looking pretty lonely.” said Bailey. Without hesitation, I started dancing my fingers on Anna’s super ticklish underarms, as Bailey was destroying her upper body with oily tickles.

The most erotic tickling scenario that could have imagined was unfolding right before my eyes. I was listening to my girlfriend giggle hysterically and watching another girl tickle her while straddling her waist.

The tickling lasted for about 25-30 minutes before Anna had tapped out. She was in absolute hysterics and out of breath as we both untied her wrists and ankles.

“Oh my god that was the most intense thing I’ve ever experienced.” Said Anna, out of breath.

“Hehe, that was fun!” said Bailey. “We should do it again some time.”

The End.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back