• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Justice Part 9 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, time for the next chapter! There are four chapters left, so we are getting close to the end. I feel a little emotional for the simple fact that we are almost at the end of this saga. It is kind of crazy to realize this particular story line started in June 2021 and now, we are close to finishing it. It doesn't mean these characters are finished, but the story itself is coming to a close. I hope you enjoyed the previous part as we saw two crushing emotional moments. I know it was story heavy, but it was necessary to move this story forward. Now, this chapter is a long and eagerly awaited moment where a particular character will finally start to get what is coming to her. I hope you enjoy this as the rest of this saga is very heavy tickle featured. Let me know what you think as I truly appreciate the comments you leave. Now, here is Part 9!!

PART 9

Gloria could feel her heart racing as she made it to the pier. She never ran so fast in her life as she had to make her escape. She was still trying to comprehend the events that just took place. She was preparing to leave Santa Selena in the afternoon and was relaxing in her bedroom. She went downstairs to get a snack and she came upon a slightly opened cellar door. She heard a noise and when she went to investigate, what she saw before her chilled her to the bone. Before her, she saw her daughter Phoebe tied down on a cot and she was nearly naked. She only had her underwear on, and she was getting tortured. She could see her getting tickled all on her body and screaming and begging for mercy. It was the tormentor who truly worried her. It was the infamous outlaw La Diabla. She has always heard about the outlaw, but never came face to face with her before. Gloria was aware that she was in the cavern below the Wellington house on that bluff, but Priscilla had assured her she was taken care of. When that moment happened and all the prisoners escaped, she made sure she went to her secret hideout and even there, La Diabla showed up. She had to make this escape. There was one thing that bothered her, something she knew she would have to live with the rest of her life. During her daughter’s torture, she was presented an offer. Phoebe would be set free IF she surrendered herself to La Diabla. Gloria felt bad, but she had to protect herself. She felt guilty, but she had to do whatever it took to save her own skin. She could not go to jail! She could not be tortured by La Diabla. So, she made one of the hardest decisions she ever had to make in her life. She sacrificed her only child to the mercy of the outlaw, so she could escape. “She will be fine. She was being tickled! I am sure she will still live..” Gloria muttered to herself.

Gloria did manage to get through Santa Selena to the pier without being seen by law enforcement. Even though she was still in her fancy dress, she moved quickly enough to not get caught. The pier was a mile away from the house and the day was quite warm. She was happy that there was a gentle ocean breeze coming through and it helped cool her down. Now she had to go find the boat so she could make her escape. She walked on the wooden planks of the docks in her black strap on shoes and placed the side of her right hand over her eyes to help clear her vision and to prevent the sun from shining in her eyes. She then smiled as she saw a familiar sight. It was the boat! She quickly made her way to the boat, passing by a few sailors and could tell they were staring at her. She thought they were quite attractive, but she didn’t pay them any mind. She had to get on that boat and wait for Priscilla and Anika to show up. Gloria remembered what La Diabla said, which was Svetlana was “taken care of”, so the person with the most boat piloting experience was gone, which left Anika the caretaker. That woman knew how to pilot a boat, so it would have to do. Her heart started to race again, and her adrenaline was flowing heavily. She was so close to being captured and she still managed to escape. She felt a thrill flowing through her body. Once she made it to the boat, she saw the name of the ship, Minnow, and remembered this boat was a smaller former fishing boat, that was refurbished to be a personal boat for people who like to sail around near the beaches. The boat was supposed to be a vessel that was discreet. Gloria then stepped foot onto the boat and was careful coming down the stairs of the wooden ship.

The vessel was not a large fishing boat, but large enough to have a cabin and a pilot’s deck on it. It was made from wood and three sailing poles. The sails were down at the moment, as it was not prepared to sail at this time. The boat was designed to sail in shallow waters and near the coast. It was seaworthy to sail down to Mexico, and that was the plan. It would only take a few hours to get to a port in Baja California and from there, Gloria, Priscilla, Anika the caretaker and Bessie would then travel by land to the Montenegro home. The cabin was slightly below deck and more than one room. There was a pilot’s area where the controls were and also a “bedroom” for the owners. Gloria headed inside the pilot’s deck and looked around. She had no idea how to pilot a boat and headed her way to the cabin’s quarters so she could she wait for Priscilla and Anika. She did expect someone else to be on this boat right now.

Bessie was relaxing in the master quarters as she sat on the bed. She still could not believe everything that was happening and felt guilty that she would be aiding Priscilla and Gloria to escape. She knew they deserved punishment for everything they have done. She felt remorse aiding the women who tried to kill her friend Darby. As she sat on the bed, she looked around the room. It was nicely decorated, and this was her first time on a boat like this. She had only been on a small rowing boat back in her hometown of Brusheville. She could see there was one porthole window that led to the outside deck. The window was slightly elevated as the room itself was slightly below the main deck. It was a nice boat, and very indiscriminate. It was probably built this way, so it is not easily seen. She grew concerned that law enforcement would not even inspect this boat. Bessie started to wonder if she should alert them somehow. She knew if they made it back to Mexico, they were going to get away with their crimes!

Bessie stood up and looked in the mirror. She could see her own concern and fear that Gloria and Priscilla were going to get away with this. There was some hope as she told La Diabla where the secret location was and hoped that the outlaw could capture them. It felt weird that she actually befriended La Diabla. She read all about her exploits back home and she was in awe that the outlaw was…personable. If she made it back home, this was going to be a memory of a lifetime. Then, she heard a noise. It sounded like footsteps coming down the stairs and when she turned her head, she saw Gloria Wellington! “Madam Wellington! You are here!” she said with a smile.

Gloria saw her maid and smiled. After coming face to face with La Diabla and having to abandon her daughter, she needed to see a friendly face. She made her way all the way into the room and looked Bessie up from head to toe. “Yes, I am here now. We will be leaving soon.” she said with a sigh. She felt some relief, but also felt tension because until Priscilla showed up with Anika, she couldn’t leave this city.

“Where is Ms. Monetengro, Anika, and Phoebe?” Bessie asked as she looked behind her and saw no one else coming into the room.

Gloria got really nervous and felt her body tightening up. She had to somehow explain to Bessie that their entire entourage would not be coming with them. “Well, Priscilla and Anika will hopefully be here soon. Svetlana, well, she will find another route and Phoebe…um…..she decided to not join with us and will take the train back home., She doesn’t like boats to my surprise and insisted that she take the train home…” she lied.

Bessie’s heart sank as she heard Phoebe would not be joining them. She had a feeling there was a lot more to this story than what Gloria was telling her because she was acting extremely nervous. She knew she also had to play it safe so her own involvement wouldn’t be exposed. “Aww…sorry to hear that. I hope she has a safe trip.” she said with a smile. She started to get nervous as Gloria had a certain look in her eye.

Gloria started to stare at Bessie and felt some arousal building. After all the excitement and the fact that she was almost caught, it made her libido grow. There was a certain sexual thrill she got from escaping and she licked her lips. “Yes..I hope she will too. Bessie, by any chance do you know how to pilot a boat?” she asked. She wanted to prepare herself in case they had to make a quick escape.

Bessie could see that look in Gloria’s eyes and she was very aware of that look. She was in disbelief that Gloria could be getting sexually excited right now, but that woman’s sexual appetite was always unpredictable. “I do not Madam. Is everything ok?” she asked.

“Yes, everything is ok. I just wanted to check in case of emergency…” Gloria responded. Her mind then had an idea and she felt another pang of lust building up in her body. She figured that since she had to wait for Priscilla to hopefully arrive, she might as well have a little fun. “You know Bessie, it might be some time before they arrive. I think that maybe we can have…….a little fun.” she said, then winked. She then slowly started to approach her maid with a seductive walk.

Bessie’s eyes went into shock as she saw how Gloria was walking towards her. She knew something big happened and wondered if La Diabla had something to do with this woman’s nervousness. It blew her mind that sex was on top of this woman’s mind right now. She then saw Gloria’s hands starting to rise up and her fingers started wiggling! “Um, Madam. S-should we be doing this right now? I mean, Priscilla could walk in!” she said as she nervously backed up.

“We will be fine sweet Bessie. I just want to relieve……some tension.” Gloria said with lust in her voice. She then stood directly in front of Bessie and stared at those sweet brown eyes. She then reached her hands forward and placed them directly on Bessie’s sides. She loved the startled reaction by Bessie and another streak of lust ripped through her. She then wiggled her fingers slightly and felt the body flinch. “Mmmmmmm…I can see you are feeling sensitive right now. I love it…” she cooed.

Bessie was surprised by the tickling on her sides and now she started to get nervous. This woman was really about to play with her under these circumstances. She giggled slightly as she felt the fingers wiggling on her sides again and now, she was backed up against the bed. “Um, Ms. Wellington please don’t do this. Hehehehehe” she giggled.

“Someone sounds very……ticklish right now. Hehe” Gloria teased. She then squeezed the sides and heard that sweet squeal from Bessie. She then pushed her body up close to Bessie’s and gave another squeeze and soon, her maid fell backwards onto the bed, and she pounced on top of her. “I just want to give you a quick tickle! Hehehe then, I think I will get you to give me some…..relief.” she said with heavy lust in her voice. She then started to squeeze Bessie’s sides again and she loved listening to that sweet giggle of hers. She could feel the body writhing beneath hers and it gave her such a thrill. She knew she shouldn’t do this right now, but she just had to relieve this sexual tension she was feeling at the moment.

“heheheheheheheh stop!! I’m so ticklish right now!!! hehehe” Bessie squealed in ticklish delight. Her mind was racing that she was being tickled right now and knew what Gloria meant by telling her to “relieve her”. Her only hope was that somehow La Diabla, or law enforcement would show up and finally bring down this sex craved boss of hers. She closed her eyes as she could now feel the hands on her ribs and her body tensed up. This was going to be moment to remember.

Priscilla stared at La Diabla and rolled her eyes. She hated the fact she was captured and now her worst enemy was in front of her, taunting her. What made it worse is this same woman taunting her, was the same woman she broke a few days ago. It was her greatest triumph. To make the most feared outlaw in the Southwest United States a broken woman, subservient to her will. Her husband forced El Guapo into hiding and she broke his greatest warrior. Now, she could see the look of sadistic glee in her eyes, and it made her blood boil. There was one glimmer of hope that she had. She heard La Diabla trying to get at her but was stopped by Darby on two occasions. This meant that she was not going to die, which helped because she knew if they were both alone, she would die a horrible death. She knew all about La Diabla’s reputation and in a way, she wanted to exceed that reputation. Priscilla wanted to be the most feared woman in Mexico and was going to build an empire in the United States. She heard the evil laugh of the outlaw and the vow to make her pay. She grimaced as she then felt La Diabla sitting down on the couch, on her right hand side. She rolled her eyes again as she felt La Diabla’s left arm wrapped around her shoulders, and suddenly, both women were shoulder to shoulder. “Get away from me you bitch!” she hissed.

La Diabla smiled upon hearing those words. She wanted Priscilla to be defiant. She wanted her to be her normal self because what she had in mind; it was going to be really sweet to break this woman. She wanted to wrap her arm around Priscilla as though they were old friends. Now, it was time to make this woman fear her. “Don’t be like that Priscilla…I mean, we have such a history together! You know, I have waited for this moment for a very long time. You have no idea how much I am about to enjoy what happens to you next…” she whispered in Priscilla’s ear.

Priscilla could feel the hot breath on her ear, and she winced. “Get away from me! Look, I hate you, you hate me. Let’s get this over with. Plus, why should I be afraid of you? Your deputy friend over there won’t let you kill me, so how about we stop this nonsense. You are not going to intimidate me. In fact, I am your superior, remember? Don’t you remember telling me that when you were crying like a baby in those chains? You are such a good toe sucker by the way. How about you suck my toes again? For old times’ sake…” she taunted as she glared at La Diabla next to her.

“hehe you’re so cute. Yeah, I am sure that was quite amusing to you when you broke me like that. I am woman enough to admit it. You got me. You got me good. I was broken and yes, I was subservient to you. But you didn’t finish the job. Here I am, and you are at my mercy. You got me all wrong. I am not going to kill you. That would feel REALLY good, but after Darby calmed me down, I remembered something!” La Diabla teased as she then squeezed her arm on Priscilla’s shoulders.

Priscilla once again rolled her eyes and was starting to get upset. She knew La Diabla was up to something, and she wanted it to start so that she could plot her own revenge. Her mind thought back to La Diabla’s naked body chained up and how much she enjoyed torturing the beautiful outlaw. She loved tickling that sweet body of hers, especially on the soles of the feet. She came out of her quick trance and started to struggle in her bonds. “What did you remember? You much of a weak bitch you are? How you should not attack your boss? Hehehe” she taunted.

“You’re so funny…What I remembered is that you are lucky! You are lucky that Darby is going to turn you over to law enforcement and you will be in prison for the rest of your life. But, then I remembered that she could go after Gloria instead. That would be nice to see that woman go to prison. Darby would be a hero for bringing down a sex trafficking ring, and I could deliver you somewhere else….” La Diabla smiled as she then started to stroke Priscilla’s blond hair that was still in its ponytail.

Priscilla raised her right eyebrow as she heard La Diabla telling her what could happen. If she wasn’t going to prison by Darby, then where would La Diabla deliver her to? A small tremor of fear started to entire her body and she turned her head to look at La Diabla fully. “Deliver me where?” she asked.

“Glad you asked! You see, I promised Darby I would not kill you. I intend on keeping that promise. I made a promise to someone else too….” La Diabla said with a sinister tone. She could see Priscilla had concern in her eyes and she started to get an excitement flowing through her. “…I promised I wouldn’t kill you to someone else, but I was to deliver you to them. You see that beautiful young lady over there? Cheyenne?” she said then nodded her head towards the tribal princess.

Priscilla’s eyes looked over at Cheyenne who still looked sad and then she turned her head back to La Diabla. “Deliver me to her? Oh, I hope you do. You know I own that stupid bitch’s mind…hehehe” she grinned.

“Not to Cheyenne….but to her father. Hehehe” La Diabla said with a wink. She felt her adrenaline flowing and now was the time to really make Priscilla fearful. “…her father HATES you. I mean, he REALLY HATES YOU. He told me to deliver you to him and the rest of the Elu Tribe. They want to serve you their form of justice. We have both been around those Indian tribes. I think you know what their form of justice means….hehehe” she said with a grin.

Priscilla’s eyes popped open when she heard that threat. She did in fact know what Indian tribes did for their brand of justice. Now the fear started to settle in. Being captured by Darby and sent to an American prison was one thing, but to be delivered to the Elu Tribe? That was an automatic death sentence. “You’re joking, right?” she said with trepidation in her voice.

“Does it look like I am joking? Oh yes, delivering you to them will be the greatest moment of my life. You messed up Priscilla, you really did. You kidnapped the daughter of the Tribal Chief TWICE. You tormented her. You did very cruel things to her. You think he will forgive you of that? You took away his pride and joy for a year. A YEAR! Then after she returned, what did you do? You kidnapped her AGAIN! Of all the stupid things you could have done, kidnapping Cheyenne was not your best idea. I will also be sure to tell them whatever cruel things you said to Cheyenne to make her cry minutes ago. You are one stupid bitch.“ La Diabla said as she started to stroke Priscilla’s hair again. Now she saw the look of fear in Priscilla, which only excited her more. “It will be a lot of fun watching them torture you. They will cut your hair off, so you will be as bald as an eagle. I am guessing they will cut off your tits. Probably put something sharp in your pussy. They could fill your body full of arrows and still won’t let you die! I got some great ideas to give them myself! Before you die at their hands, you will see me with this huge smile on my face. Oh, this is going to be……….SO…….MUCH……..FUN!!!” she said, then started to clap her hands.

Priscilla’s mind started to spin as she thought about the cruel tortures she could endure at the hands of the Elu Tribe. She knew La Diabla was right. She read all about the stories of Indians and what they did to US soldiers, now it was going to be her! She would suffer more than any other man ever would. She gulped and looked at La Diabla. “Please! You can’t do that! You can’t send me to the Elu Tribe! I am supposed to go with Darby!” she shouted.

“You don’t have a choice. But I have some good news for you! Before I deliver you, there is still this matter of me having some fun with you! Did you really think I wasn’t going to get some revenge? Hehehe” La Diabla teased. She then stood up and got in front of Priscilla. She looked down on the blond woman and felt a rising anger in her. She then reached her right hand back, then swung it forward to slap Priscilla across her left cheek. The smack was loud, and it felt good to her. She turned her head towards Darby who had a look of concern on her face. “Don’t worry, I promised you. Calm down, I got this handled.” she said.

Darby continued to watch what was happening and even though she heard some words of emphasis by La Diabla when she was talking to Priscilla, she did not hear the entire conversation. She was curious as to what La Diabla was up to. She knew from experience that her lover could be very devious and very cruel. In a way, she didn’t mind. Priscilla deserved whatever was coming to her. Her role was to make sure she remained alive. She even looked over at Cheyenne who was staring at what was happening to Priscilla as well.

Cheyenne watched what was happening and she started to feel anger. She wanted La Diabla to torture Priscilla. She knew her friend was not going to kill Priscilla, but she wanted that blond evil woman to suffer. Her mind was still thinking about how Priscilla wouldn’t mind seeing her dead, as though her life meant absolutely nothing. That hurt her heart a lot and pushed her to a level she never experienced in her life. She felt guilty for wanting to kill Priscilla, but at the same time, she was pushed too far. Cheyenne knew she was going to have to deal with those feelings sooner or later, but right now, she just wanted to watch Priscilla get punished.

La Diabla then grabbed Priscilla by her shoulder and then shoved the woman onto her back and onto the living room floor. She heard Priscilla wince in pain as she landed on her arms that were still cuffed behind her back. She quickly straddled the helpless woman’s waist and stared down at her. She could still see the defiance in her and now she was going to have some fun. La Diabla knew that Priscilla thrived on dominance and control. She knew her ego was very large. Her goal since she could not kill her was to break her. The best way to break this woman, was to break her mind with total humiliation. “Comfy? Hehehe Now, it is time for me to have some fun. I am sure you remember what happened when we first met in Mexico. You remember that, right?” she teased.

Priscilla was still feeling pain in her body after being forced onto her back on the hardwood living room floor. Then she grunted when she felt La Diabla landing on her waist and straddling her. As she stared up at La Diabla’s face in contempt, she heard what she said. Her mind went back to the fateful day a few weeks ago and she reflected on how they met. Her eyes then went wide open in surprise as she recalled what happened. She was in her bedroom when the outlaw hit her and knocked her out. Then she was tied up in a kneeling position on her bed and was tortured. She was tortured with tickling! Her clothes were taken off and her entire body was tormented. She got revenge on La Diabla in the cavern, now she was going to suffer again. “No!!! You bitch! You better NOT FUCKING TOUCH ME!!!” she hissed.

“Awww….somebody remembers! Yes Priscilla, I know all of your weak spots. I know how sensitive your body is to my touch. You got me back pretty good, so now I have to do it better! The question is, where should I start first? Your underarms? Your ribs? Your tummy or your sides? I can tell you that I know you have a special weakness on your breasts. Should I start there? Hehehe” La Diabla taunted. Her mind went back to that day, and she really enjoyed tickling her back then. She tickled Priscilla into insanity just to learn where that statue that El Guapo wanted. She cocked her head and smiled. “Oh, and I want you to tell me where that statue is after all. I never did find out because your stupid husband interrupted us.” she grinned.

Priscilla could not believe her ears. This woman was going to try and humiliate her by tickling her and even trying to reveal the location of a statue that no longer had any impact. She felt anger rising up and she was also aware that in her own home, it was just La Diabla and her. Now, she was in room with the outlaw, but also Darby and Cheyenne. Even Gloria’s daughter was here. She could not let them see her in anguish. She could not let Cheyenne of all people see her in a position of weakness. She knew she was about to endure some torture of the humiliating kind, so she just could not let Cheyenne get satisfaction knowing she was in ticklish agony. It was embarrassing enough to have Cheyenne tickle her, but she was able to get away from that, even though her face paid a price.

La Diabla looked down at Priscilla and saw the woman having that look on her face. The look of knowing what was going to happen and there was nothing that she could do about it. She then decided to make a spectacle of this moment. She raised her hands in front of her face, then looked at tops of her hands, then turned them around so she could see her palms. She wiggled her fingers and inspected her nails. “Hmmm…instruments of torture. Hehehe” she giggled. She looked at Priscilla’s face again and it made her smile. She also looked at the exposed upperbody and she literally could go after any part she wanted. With her prisoner’s arms handcuffed behind her back, there was no way for Priscilla to protect her upperbody. La Diabla then thought about the time she did torment Priscilla back in Mexico and remembered a particular sensitive spot. She started to lower her hands, wiggling them as they descended and had a sinister smile on her face. “Here it comes! Here comes the torture fingers!” she laughed as her hands were near the ribcage.

Priscilla’s eyes stared at those wiggling fingers and her body tensed up. She started to rock her body side to side, hoping to avoid contact, but it was no use. Those fingers were near her ribcage and she started to panic. “Don’t you dare!! You better not you bitch! STOP!!!” she demanded.

“Bitch? Bitch? Why, you sure seemed scared Priscilla….What’s the matter? Feeling a little bit….jumpy?” La Diabla teased. She loved the fact Priscilla was wiggling around and when her fingers got close, she decided to ramp up some baby talk, just to drive the evil woman crazy. “I am coming for your ribbies! Yes I am! I am coming for your cute little ribbies!” she laughed.

Priscilla was getting angry because of the baby talk she was getting. She hated La Diabla and the fact she was at this woman’s mercy was really bothering her. She definitely did not want to get delivered to the Elu Tribe, but this moment was frustrating for her. “I hate you! GET AWAY FROM ME!!! GET OFF ME YOU FAT COW! I SWEAR YOU BETTER NOTHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” she exploded in laughter as the fingers now started to press into her ribcage. This wasn’t like Cheyenne’s soft attempts to tickle her ribs. The outlaw was pressing into her flesh, causing intense ticklish sensations to rip through her body. La Diabla was also heavier than Cheyenne, so she wouldn’t be able to buck her off her body. She tried to arch her back, but it was no use. The sensations were getting more intense as the fingers continued to press into her ribs.

La Diabla couldn’t help smiling as she pressed her fingertips into Priscilla’s ribcage. She loved how strong the laughter was and it reminded her when she had this woman trapped. This was going to be really enjoyable to her. She dug her fingers into the cages again, to send another strong jolt of ticklish electricity to her victim. She could see the look of ticklish anguish on Priscilla’s face, and she wanted to really dig in. “That’s right Priscilla…..laugh. Laugh for La Diabla!” she teased as she continued to press into the cage.

Darby stood there in utter surprise. She heard Priscilla laugh before, but that was with Cheyenne, and it was more of a light laugh. The sound she heard right now was a lot more deep. She did find it strange that a woman as evil as Priscilla would even be ticklish. The woman had no heart and definitely had a black soul. To hear her screaming in laughter was a surprise. She knew La Diabla was going to torture her, and she was actually pleased it was going to be tickle torture and not some bloody, painful torture. Darby started to like this idea after all the tickling she endured in that cavern by Gloria, Helga AND Priscilla. It was only fitting that Priscilla get a taste of her own medicine.

Priscilla continued to scream as she felt those strong fingers on her ribcage. She couldn’t even kick her legs as they were tied together. She was trapped, and nowhere to go. Her eyes were bugging out and she even tried to do a situp, only to collapse back to the floor as the fingers continued to probe her ribs through her shirt. Her face still ached from the blows she received earlier from Cheyenne, but right now, all she could focus on was the intense sensations she felt. “STOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! I DEMAND HAHAHAHA YOU STOOOOPPPP!!!! HAHAHAHAHA I HATE HAHAHAHAHAHA YOUUUUUUUUU!!!” she roared.

“You hate me? Why? I am giving you joy! This will be the last time you will experience joy because when you are with the Elu tribe, you are going to have a much different experience….” La Diabla teased. She then paused her rib tickling and stared down at Priscilla. She could see her starting to catch her breath and even let out a small cough. Her eyes then started to stare at the buttoned shirt before her. It was going to be fun to get this blouse off and expose Priscilla’s bare skin. But she wanted to tease her first. “Are you ok? Is something wrong?” she mocked.

Priscilla was catching her breath as the tickling sensations finally stopped. Her chest started to heave up and down and her face felt very warm. She then looked up at La Diabla and could see that silly grin she had on her face. “You are NOT funny! You know I don’t want this. Get off of me now! You had your fun. Now get off!” she demanded.

“Are you kidding me? This is just the playful stuff. This is just the beginning….” she teased. She then lowered her head a little, so she could lock eyes with Priscilla. She wanted this villain to hear everything she was about to say clearly. “Listen to me….This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. I am going to be your worst nightmare….” she said coldly. She then grabbed the edges of the blouse in front with both hands and quickly pulled her hands, forcing the shirt open and popping all the buttons off. She started to shred the shirt away and she looked at the bare skin. From her first encounter in Mexico, she knew exactly how delicate this skin was. She could see the creamy white skin of the belly and ribs and even saw the black bra Priscilla was wearing.

Priscilla gasped in shock as she felt the buttons popping off her blouse. This woman was tearing her shirt off and she couldn’t do anything. She was happy that only her torso was exposed since her arms were still positioned behind her back. She could see the look of craving in La Diabla, and she started to breathe faster. Her mind started to wonder if La Diabla planned on stripping her naked. That thought frightened her because she definitely remembered what happened that first time back in Mexico. “W-what are you doing??!! You ripped my blouse!! You know how expensive this blouse is???” she screamed out.

“Shut up will you? I just want to see that skin of yours. Now, where were we?” La Diabla said, then reached her hands down and formed each hand as a “claw” and planted them on the ribcage once again. Her thumbs rested on top of the ribs, and the rest of her fingers were slightly behind the ribcage near the back area. She remembered the lobster claw technique worked perfectly that night in Mexico and now it was time to give Priscilla a reminder. “Now, suffer…” she said with a sinister grin and started to squeeze the “lobster claws”.

Priscilla exploded in laughter as she felt the strong hands now “lobster clawing” her ribs. She absolutely hated that maneuver then, and definitely hated it right now. The sheer amount of ticklish energy flowing through her body drove her crazy and she started to try and flop around. She felt her body thrashing around and she tried to turn to her right side, but the clawing on her left side forced her on her back and she leaned towards her left. Then the lobster claw on her right side squeezed and she forced her body to twist over to the right again. This back and forth drove her wild as the feelings were intense. Even though she was laughing, her anger was still there because she was being made helpless and played with like a tickle toy. Her mind kept thinking how this should be her on top of La Diabla and torturing her. This was getting embarrassing and then her eyes looked beyond La Diabla, and she could see Darby staring down at her over the left shoulder of the outlaw. Now, her anger and shame really grew because there was a witness to her torment.

Darby was in awe. She just had to get a closer look for herself. She could hear the powerful laughter, but she had to see the look on Priscilla’s face. She still couldn’t believe the black eye and bruises adorned the evil woman’s face courtesy of Cheyenne, but it was well deserved. It was the strength of the laughter that got her intrigued. As she looked over La Diabla’s shoulder and could see the look of ticklish agony in Priscilla’s face, she looked down at her lover’s hands. She wanted to study the technique that was happening. Darby watched intently as she saw the fingers on the left hand squeeze the right ribcage, and when Priscilla’s body moved to the right, she saw the right hand of La Diabla squeeze the left ribcage and the body jerked over to the left. It was as though the outlaw was playing with a puppet, controlling its every move with her hands. If there was one person who was skilled in the art of tickle torture, it definitely was the woman that she had feelings for.

La Diabla could sense someone over her shoulder, and she looked back behind her. She could see Darby and it made her smile. “Want to watch me? Hehehe” she giggled.

“Yeah, I want to see this. You really got her screaming. I didn’t think a woman this evil could be so….ticklish. hehehehe” Darby giggled. She was enjoying the sound of the tortured laughter.

Priscilla heard that conversation and it got her angry. The lobster clawing on her ribs was brutal, but she did not want to be a spectacle. Especially to two women that she tortured before. She started to slow down her laughter as the lobster clawing stopped and now, she was able to catch her breath. The one thing she always hated was to be embarrassed. She was embarrassed when La Diabla tied her up in her own home, but now she was in front of others. “What are you looking at?! Go away you pathetic deputy! You should be dead!!” she shouted. She wanted to try to attempt to make Darby react, much like she did to Cheyenne. She wanted to show she was still in control of their emotions, even when she was not in any physical position of dominance.

“Wow, she sure sounds angry, doesn’t she? Hehe” Darby giggled. She had a feeling Priscilla was going to try and get under her skin. It was kind of hard to take her seriously when she was handcuffed and laughing hysterically. “You know something La Diabla? I think she is trying to be mean to me. I think she has so much anger in her. She needs to relax more! She needs to enjoy life more! All she evah does is yell and scream. It is like she has an evil disease in her. You know what the best medicine for her is?” she smiled.

La Diabla could see the look on Darby’s face and loved the teasing tone. “What’s that? What is the best medicine?” she asked playfully.

“Laughter…..” Darby said, then shrugged.

“You hear that? Time for some medicine!” La Diabla shouted as she stared at Priscilla’s face. She then resumed her lobster clawing and enjoyed feeling this woman’s body writhe beneath hers. This time, she squeezed both hands at the same time, which forced Priscilla’s body to stay on her back. Her thumbs then started to rotate on the surface of the bones, and it seemed to really drive home the tickling intensity. Her remaining fingers were also pressing into the skin, and she had this woman in hysterics. A feeling of power flowed through her own body as she was inflicting some hellacious tickling. She remembered how helpless her own body was when this same woman was tickling her. She remembered how that feeling of those hands on her ribs felt like they would never stop. She suffered greatly in that moment and now it was time to have her revenge. La Diabla then squeezed the ribs, forcing hysterical shrieking, then paused for a moment. When Priscilla started to calm down, she did four consecutive squeezes, sending her into hysterics again.

Priscilla continued to scream in laughter as she felt those squeezes on her ribcage. She just could not get free, and she could not intimidate La Diabla or Darby like she did with Cheyenne. The squeezes on both ribs were intense and she couldn’t protect herself. She tried in vain to pull her hands free from the cuffs, but they were secured. She then bent her knees to place her feet flat on the ground and tried lift La Diabla off of her that way. As she started to gain leverage, she suddenly felt her feet slide off the floor and back her heels back onto the floor.

“Uh, uh uh…..None of that…” Darby laughed as she held down on Priscilla’s ankles. She watched the evil woman try to plant her feet on the floor and force La Diabla off of her in desperation. She could feel Priscilla struggling to get her legs free, but she held onto the ankles by applying her weight down.

“Thank you…she was getting a bit unruly…” La Diabla told Darby as she turned her head to look behind her. She did feel Priscilla starting to rise and she had to maintain her leverage. Her head then turned back towards Priscilla, and she sneered. “Trying to get free huh? You naughty naughty girl! For that, you get MORE rib squeezes! Hehehe” she teased. Her hands then resumed the lobster clawing and once again she was rewarded with hysterical laughter. She started that same maneuver again where each hand alternated with squeezes to get Priscilla thrashing around. She loved it when she would twist to one side, because it made the ribs more exposed for her to squeeze. She did like the feel of Priscilla’s skin on her fingers, and it did bring back pleasant memories to her. She remembered how soft the skin was and she could not wait to explore the rest of this witch’s body.

Priscilla was in ticklish agony as she continued to feel the squeezes on her ribs. She couldn’t move her legs as Darby’s hands were holding her ankles down. Now, she started to feel more trapped, and she had to do something to get free. A feeling of being trapped washed over her and she couldn’t help but laugh. Her original plan of not laughing to show defiance didn’t work. She did not have the advantage because La Diabla knew all of her spots from their very first encounter. Her mind started to spin, and she wondered what did she have to do to get out of this. Helga was gone. Svetlana was gone. Anika was not here. She overheard that Gloria left her. The realization of her being alone with no one to help her started to really settle in. Her husband was in another country, and he didn’t even know where this place was. She was fortunate she was rescued that time in Mexico, but now, there was no escape. As the tickling got worse for her senses, the more her mind started to panic. Priscilla once again tried to use her legs, but her ankles were trapped.

Phoebe stood there in amazement as the events before her were unfolding. It was surreal that she had a Deputy and an outlaw working together and they were tickling a woman that was a business associate of her mother. Judging by all the words that were exchanged, there was a deep history between these women. She never knew any of it as she was in Europe the entire time. She started to wonder what exactly happened in that house on the bluff by the ocean. How bad were the conditions? How many women were in danger? She saw Svetlana, but it seemed like a woman named Helga was even worse. She saw Darby holding down Priscilla’s ankles down and saw the backside of La Diabla and knew she was tickling Priscilla. Phoebe used tickling as a way of bonding sexually with another woman, but these women were using it as torture. Her eyes then looked over at Cheyenne and she could see the look of concern on her face. The young woman looked so sweet and very nice. She then walked over to Cheyenne, who was also staring intently at what was taking place. “This is unbelievable…” she whispered to her.

Cheyenne snapped out of her trance and looked over to her right hand side. She saw Phoebe standing there and she let out a smile. She was enjoying listening to Priscilla scream in hysterics. She managed to get some tickle revenge on her tormentor, even if it was brief. There was something about the way she saw La Diabla tickling Priscilla that excited her. She never truly witnessed a full tickle torture session by her friend. She remembered when her own feet were tickled by the outlaw, but that was all play time. This right now was torture and if anyone deserved it, it was Priscilla. She then faced Phoebe and could see she was trying to be nice. “Yeah, it is kind of unbelievable. But that woman…she deserves this.” she responded in a whisper.

Phoebe could see the delight in Priscilla’s suffering in this beautiful tribal princess’ eyes. She wanted to learn more about it, but she knew she had to be careful as to not traumatize the young woman again. “So, she actually kidnapped you? I’m so sorry to hear about that. I can’t even imagine how you feel. I know my mother was part of all this and I sincerely want to apologize. I never knew this was going on. If I did…..I would…..I would have stopped it.” she said as she felt her emotions building. She truly felt bad for someone like Cheyenne.

“It’s ok. I know you didn’t have anything to do with this. My life has been really hard this last year. That woman on the floor really did some mean things to me, so I am glad she is suffering. It sounds mean, but she has been really evil towards me.” Cheyenne responded. She then looked over at Priscilla and saw the woman screaming in laughter.

“STOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLING MEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” Priscilla screamed as her ribs were still being squeezed.

Phoebe heard that scream and it send a chill down her body. She then looked at Cheyenne again and felt for this young woman. “It sounds like she is the absolute worst. I have to know…did my mother Gloria do anything to you?” Phoebe asked.

Cheyenne remembered that contest she and Bessie had while Priscilla and Gloria watched. She remembered having oral sex on Bessie and Gloria started to tickle her feet. “Well…not really. I mean, she did tickle me a little during a moment I had with Bessie and…” Cheyenne began to say.

“You know Bessie?? Is she ok? Did she treat you badly too?!!” Phoebe interrupted. Her heart started to race as she hoped her friend was not involved in torturing innocent women.

“No, she never did. In fact, she was very nice to me. She was very caring, and she helped all of us escape.” Cheyenne told her. She could tell that Bessie and Phoebe were probably close to each other as she read the body language. In her mind, she figured she would leave out the details on what she and Bessie were doing.

“That’s good. I remember Darby over there telling me she helped rescue all of you. I hope she is ok. I still can’t believe all of this happened. I don’t know what I am going to do when I get back home.” Phoebe said. She then placed her hand over her chest just thinking about how her life was about to change forever.

Cheyenne placed her right hand on Phoebe’s left arm and softly rubbed it to try and bring her some comfort. “I understand. I can’t imagine what you are feeling. If my parents ever did something like this, I would be crushed too. I’m so sorry that happened to you. You seem really nice and I hope you will be ok. If you need any kind of help from me, just let me know.” she said with empathy in her tone.

“Thank you. You are so nice and sweet. I feel so horrible all of you were in that nightmare. Oooh! It sounds like they hit a real sweet spot on that woman. Listen to her scream!” Phoebe said with a slight chuckle as she heard a high pitched shriek coming from Priscilla. It was amusing to her to see Priscilla screaming for mercy. She knew how she felt because she was a victim of tickle torture from La Diabla as well.

La Diabla continued her rib assault and loved the reactions she was getting from a woman she truly hated. She did enjoy the fact that Priscilla easily broke out into laughter instead of trying to hold it all in. Helga resisted, and Svetlana resisted. It felt great to break them, but with Priscilla, she wanted to prolong the torture as long as possible. She wanted to expose the weakness and with every scream, with every squeeze, it made her more excited. She started to feel a warm glow in her body as this was a perfect way to get revenge without having to worry about getting into a conflict with Darby. It was also fitting because every confrontation with this woman so far was a form of cruel tickle torture. La Diabla had loved tormenting Priscilla that night in Mexico, and it was also the night where she and Cheyenne bonded together. That was a night she was grateful for. Tormenting Priscilla got her to end up meeting a young woman she adored and wanted to protect as though she was family. She definitely remembered Priscilla getting revenge on her and it was the single most humiliating experience in her life. But, it also made her and Darby closer. As she looked down at Priscilla’s contorted face, she knew that somehow the end result will bring her something special. She chuckled to herself and then paused her tickling. She smiled as watched the blond woman gasping for air. It was mere moments before she went to torture her again.

Priscilla was gasping for air and felt some relief as the tickling was paused. Her anger did not go away as she hated being tormented. She also felt embarrassment as she was laughing uncontrollably and there was nothing she could do. She tried to move her body but couldn’t move far. She couldn’t use her legs with the rope tied around her thighs and Darby’s hands on her boots by her ankles. What really irritated her was that smug look on La Diabla’s face. That drove more feelings of hate in her body as she beat this woman! She had total victory over her in that cavern! She forced her to submit to her and even admit she was the superior and now, she was under her mercy and laughing herself silly. In the deep recesses of her mind, she vowed that somehow, someway, she was going to get revenge. She did not know how, but somehow, she would get this woman back for everything she was doing right now. Priscilla started to think that she had to go to American prison and not to the Elu tribe. She could possibly escape prison, but if she ended up at the Elu Tribe, she was dead for sure. Her breathing was still heavy, and she stared right at La Diabla’s face. “Are you……done…….yet? I suffered….enough. Congratulations….you got me…. Now let me go…..” she panted.

La Diabla smirked in response, and she knew Priscilla was still trying to remain strong. She wasn’t broken yet. That gave her inspiration because she could further inflict more torment. The fact that Gloria could not pilot a boat meant that woman was stuck, and she could spend more time torturing Priscilla. She wanted to end this conflict once and for all. She just had to think of a plan to get Priscilla to the Elu Tribe. If there was ever a woman who deserved the death penalty, it was this one. She still wanted fun though. It was time to tease Priscilla more. “Tell me…..where is the statue?” she said with a wink.

Priscilla had a look of confusion on her face. “S-statue? What….the hell….are you talking about?” she panted. She shook her head, wondering what was this woman talking about.

“Don’t play stupid with me. Where is the statue? That’s how we met silly!” La Diabla laughed as she then lightly pinched Priscilla’s nose. “Remember when we met? Well, I still never got to learn the whereabouts of that statue…” she grinned.

“Are you fucking kidding me??? You are asking about that statue after all this time??! What is wrong with you? How stupid can you HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!! STOP!!!” Priscilla screeched in hilarity as she felt fingernails now scraping on the surface of her skin that covered her ribs. That change in sensation caught her completely off guard and it was agonizing. This wasn’t the pressing into her flesh, but that sensation titillating her skin receptors was very effective.

La Diabla burst into laughter as she saw and felt Priscilla exploding into laughter and writhing beneath her. She carefully danced the tips of her fingernails along the surface of the ribs. Her eyes then looked towards her fingers, and she watched as her nails went over that surface area. They started right under the bra material and slowly went downwards. She could feel her nails rising and falling as they went over each rib. The nails would rise when it went over the bone and went down when it reached the crevice. She made it all the way to the bottoms of the ribs and then she just used one hand. She used the fingernails of her left hand and lightly stroked them right down Priscilla’s right ribcage. “Someone has some really ticklish ribs! I could do this forever….I really could. So, where is the statue?” she continued to tease. She didn’t care where it was, she just wanted to mess with Priscilla’s mind.

Darby couldn’t help but laugh as she heard the hysterical giggles coming from Priscilla. She could feel the woman’s legs trying to move around and she had to apply more strength to hold the ankles down. She did like touching these boots as they were made of the finest leather. Her eyes stared at them, and she started to wonder what was inside of them. A streak of excitement went through her mind as she wondered if she would eventually get to see Priscilla’s feet. Thoughts of her own feet being tickled by Priscilla filled her mind and she hoped that maybe she could get some revenge herself. Darby was realizing how much she actually enjoyed tickling others now. La Diabla brought her into this tickle world and even though she was often a victim herself, it was fun to dish it back out. Darby smiled to herself, and her eyes did not leave the boots as she continued to wonder if she would be able to play with those feet. She did wonder what was this statue that La Diabla mentioned, but whatever it was, it sure made Priscilla react. There was some kind of connection of this statue between these two and she looked forward to finding out.

Priscilla continued to laugh in agony as she felt those nails slowly moving down her right ribcage. The feeling of that light touch was driving her crazy and she could not protect her ribs. Even when she tried to turn her body to the right, the fingernails never left. She could feel her face getting flush and hot and she wanted to choke the life out of La Diabla for even doing this to her. “hahahahahahahaha stop!!! STOP YOU CRAZY BITCH!!!” she roared.

La Diabla stopped the rib tickling and started to laugh. She was loving Priscilla’s reactions and knew it was bothering her. “Awww…someone is getting mad! Are you getting mad little girl? You don’t like me tickling your ribbies? It must really irritate you that you can’t help but laugh. I could just punch your face in and make you swallow your teeth, but what fun would that be? Actually, that would be fun….” she teased.

Priscilla shot La Diabla a glare and she also closed her lips to prevent her teeth from showing. She knew that the outlaw would do something like that. She then looked away and braced herself for what was sure to be more torture. “Leave me alone…” she mumbled.

“I can’t leave you alone. That is not going to happen. Just think you evil witch, you could have avoided this entire ordeal if you simply told me where that statue was. I would have taken it, given it to El Guapo and everyone would have been happy. But nooooooooooooooooo someone’s husband had to prevent you from talking. I KNOW you were about to tell me to. Your body was hot for me, wasn’t it?” La Diabla teased then lightly skittered her nails on that right ribcage, forcing Priscilla to squeal.

Stop!!! Don’t do that!!” Priscilla squealed. She hated being helpless and was getting more upset. “How about this? I tell you where that statue is, and you stop tormenting me. Deal?” she offered.

“Hmmm….I like it! Go ahead. Tell me where it is…” La Diabla said, then folded her arms to show that she would not tickle Priscilla.

Priscilla was surprised when she saw La Diabla start to fold her arms, meaning she may actually stop tormenting her. Was it really that simple? She could reveal the location of the statue and possibly end this humiliating moment. It didn’t matter if she knew where the statue was because her husband already benefitted from it. She knew she had to play it off as though she was going to be disappointed giving up the location. Maybe then, she could be free of all this. “Ok…you win. I don’t want you to have it, but I have no choice it seems. The statue……the statue…..was in the closet. Remember that wardrobe I had in my room? The one right by the window? It…it is in there. It is all yours…” she said with a disappointed tone.

“That’s where it was? In that wardrobe that entire time? Oh wow! Silly me, I should have looked in there!” La Diabla said then smacked her palm upside her forehead as though she was berating herself. “That’s all you had to do Priscilla! That wasn’t too hard, was it? You suffered all that time and could have just pointed me towards there.” she giggled.

“Yeah..hehehe I could have. But, I couldn’t betray my husband you know? Hehe Yes, it was right there the whole time!” Priscilla said with a slight giggle. It seemed like her plan was working. La Diabla seemed to be ok with learning about the statue. “Now that we cleared that up, how about you get off of me now, so you can go back to Mexico and get that statue? Sounds good?” she grinned.

La Diabla smiled back at Priscilla and nodded her head. “Yeah, that sounds good. But there is just one thing though….” she told her with a smile.

Priscilla did not like that smile and was wondering why the outlaw was not getting up off of her. “W-what’s that?” she asked nervously.

“I LIED!!!!” La Diabla screamed as her fingernails once again descended down and this time she went after the left ribcage. She used her left hand to hold down Priscilla’s right shoulder to the floor and used her right hand to lightly scrape her nails along that sensitive skin on the left ribcage. The look on Priscilla’s face filled her soul with evil glee. “Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle!” she teased.

Priscilla’s body immediately jerked in surprise, and she exploded in laughter as she did not expect that to happen to her. She felt her shoulder being held down and once again those evil fingernails started to lightly drag across her ribcage skin. The sheer shock of it all threw her off and she couldn’t help but laugh as the ticklish sensations ripped through her body. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I TOLD YOU!! I HAHAHAHA TOLD YOU AHAHAHAHA WHERE IT WAS!!!!” she screamed in hilarity.

“I know you did. But I lied. I don’t care about that statue anymore! I already know your stupid husband probably used it to fund his band of idiots. I do thank you for revealing the location though. It is good to know how close I was to finding out that night. I can now cross that off my list of things to finish. Thank you! Now, you get rib tickles as a reward! I LOVE ticklish ribbies….” La Diabla teased.

Cheyenne couldn’t help but laugh as she heard the entire exchange between La Diabla and Priscilla. It brought back memories of that night in Mexico. She remembered that statue coming into the possession of the Montenegros. She remembered how happy Julio was when he brought in this beautiful gold statue into the bar where she worked. Her mind recalled that Priscilla was especially excited to see it and the couple made out in front of everyone. That was the one thing about the Montenegros, they didn’t care who saw them, they were in total control. Cheyenne started to remember the night at the house. She was downstairs cleaning up and preparing for the arrival of Julio when she heard some laughter coming from upstairs. She was curious to see why Priscilla was in such a good mood as that woman was always so serious and stern whenever she was around. When she made it to the top of the stairs, she saw the bedroom door was slightly opened. She peeked inside and what she saw absolutely shocked her. Her boss was tied up on her own bed in a kneeling position and she had no clothes! She could see that she was being tickled as the laughter was evident. It was a muffled laughter but still loud enough. That’s when she saw La Diabla tickling Priscilla. It was such an amazing sight. The infamous outlaw was in the Montenegro house and was tickling the wicked witch. She felt a sense of happiness because it was fun watching Priscilla suffer. Cheyenne had another tough day at work with Priscilla berating her and even allowing her to be subject to unwanted sexual advances by the customers. So, watching her being under control by La Diabla was a very happy memory. She also remembered the sensual teasing as well. Priscilla was in heat during that moment, and she could see how much skin Priscilla showed, including her breasts. She felt her own heat rising and she quietly left and went back downstairs, so she wouldn’t get caught herself. She didn’t know what would happen if she was caught by La Diabla. She could have tickled her!

In the end, she was happy that La Diabla was tormenting Priscilla. It was at that moment, the outlaw became a hero to her. She was the one who made her evil boss suffer. That’s why when she heard Julio come rushing into the house screaming and cursing, she heard a noise outside in the back and noticed someone falling to the ground. It was La Diabla, and it looked like she hurt herself. Cheyenne felt she had to go help her hero! She decided to go outside and help the woman up and to escape because if Julio captured her, she would perish without a doubt. That was the moment that meant everything to her. It changed her life forever helping La Diabla escape. She got out of her trance and once again, felt that joy of watching Priscilla suffer at the hands of La Diabla again. After everything she has been through, this moment was getting to be very rewarding and therapeutic to her. “Get her! Get her good!” she thought to herself.

Priscilla continued to squirm in place as she felt those nails on her ribs. The feeling was getting intense, and she absolutely hated being taken by surprise. She was a little angry with herself for thinking that La Diabla was really going to stop tormenting her even after revealing the statue. She had to be prepared for any more tricks as she knew the outlaw wanted to get the best of her mentally. She opened her eyes through her laughter and could see that childlike expression on La Diabla’s face. She wished she could get loose and kick that woman right in the face. Then when she was rendered helpless, she would strip her naked again and this time, make sure she was tortured for days to come. Even if she was broken again and subservient, she would tickle her ruthlessly every day until her mind no longer existed and she was an empty shell of herself. That dream was hard to focus on because she kept squealing as La Diabla fingers were now pinching the bottom end of her ribcage, which was a particularly sensitive spot.

La Diabla kept laughing to herself and her eyes were glazed with satisfaction as she was inflicting so much tickling to this woman. She felt a little proud of herself for duping Priscilla with the statue questions and it was fun listening to those squeals. She then slowed down her tickling and then removed her hands from the ribs. She sat upright and stared down at Priscilla and had a wicked grin on her face. “Awww…poor baby! You sure have been laughing for a while. You have no idea how much I missed those ribs of yours! I really could play with them forever! Do you want me to keep playing with these cute ribbies of yours?” she said with a baby talk tone. She knew that irritated Priscilla to no end when she did it.

Priscilla was catching her breath again as the tickling assault on her ribs stopped. She could feel her chest heaving up and down and her body was starting to ache a little. Her face was still hurting as her laughing wildly only made her bruising and soreness there even worse. She looked up at La Diabla and just hearing that baby talk tone pissed her off. “You bitch….ok, I had enough of this. As your superior, I DEMAND you stop this and get off of me! Once I am free, you will then allow me to leave this place. Obey me….” she demanded. She wanted to try and assert her dominance, even though she knew it was a lost cause. She winced as she heard the evil chuckle coming from her tormentor.

“hehehehe tsk tsk tsk! Darby? Did you hear this crazy woman actually demand that I stop tickling her? Should I obey her?” La Diabla asked teasingly.

“Naw, I think you should continue…hehehehe” Darby responded.

“I think you’re right!” La Diabla said with a high pitched tone. She then lowered her hand and lightly pinched the left cheek of Priscilla as though she was a child. “Aww..this poor little blond girl is getting mad at me! She has such a cute face! Actually, I take that back. You sure are one UGLY woman….hehehehe. Look at you? Your face is all beat up. How does it feel knowing you got your ugly face made even uglier by a woman that weighs maybe 90 pounds? She really did a number on you! Are you really superior? You are just one…..weak…..ugly…..girl…” La Diabla teased as she continued to pinch the cheek.

Priscilla’s face burned with anger as she was being mocked and ridiculed. She did hate the fact she got her face beaten by Cheyenne and knew the outlaw was going to keep reminding her of that. She felt her cheek being pinched and she tried to bite that finger by quickly turning her head in that direction. “Get that finger away from me!” she screamed as she glared at La Diabla.

“Whoa!!! Looks like ugly girl wants to bite me! That’s very naughty of you! Well, I guess I will have to use my fingers elsewhere. Hmmm….where would be a good spot? Oh, I know!!! I see a very cute tummy! Even on you, it is cute! Now, if I remember correctly, you have a very ticklish tummy, right?” La Diabla grinned as she then started to wiggle her fingers on both hands and slowly moved them towards the stomach area.

Priscilla heard the threat of being tickled on her stomach and her eyes almost popped out of her head. She hated being tickled on her stomach, just as much as she hated being tickled on her ribs. She held her breath in wild anticipation as she saw those wiggling fingers getting closer and closer and closer to her skin. Her eyes saw them almost touching her skin and she already started to giggle. “No! hehehehe Don’t you dare!! Heheh Don’t you dare you bitchhahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!” she screamed as the fingers made contact.

La Diabla cocked her head to the side and enjoyed listening to that desperate scream. She lightly stroked her nails over the stomach area and knew a light touch would definitely drive Priscilla wild. She remembered that night in Mexico how much she tormented this navel and now she was able to do it again. She maneuvered her fingers a little so now the pads of her fingers made contact and they lightly pitter pattered down the stomach area. She started at the top of the belly, right where the ribs connected in the sternum area and then slowly went down the soft skin and she loved the way the body was reacting. She saw Priscilla’s body thrashing side to side, trying its best to avoid being tickled on her belly. La Diabla then used the tips of her index fingers to slide down the skin and went to taunt Priscilla even more. “I think my fingers will have a race! Which finger will make it down your belly faster? The right finger, or the left one? Ok, everyone! Here is the race! On your mark……..get set…….go!” she teased as she started both of her index fingers at the top of the stomach area and slowly dragged them down the stomach area. She wanted to prolong the tickling as much as possible.

Priscilla shrieked when those fingers started to slowly drag down her stomach. The slow, deliberate pace sent shockwaves through her body, and she went ballistic. She could feel the nail and pad of the finger sliding down her skin. It was forcing her to laugh herself silly because her belly was always highly sensitive. Once the fingers got deeper into the belly area, she started to convulse as the sensations started to overwhelm her. This was not a “race” in her mind. This was a slow, deliberate path of torture and she started to snort. Her face turned red with shame as she continued to snort as the fingers continued their ticklish journey over her stomach.

Phoebe decided to go take a closer look as she heard the silly snorts coming from Priscilla. It was absolutely mesmerizing how much Priscilla was enduring. She knew from first hand experience the talents of La Diabla when it came to tickle torture and she made it to the side view of Priscilla, she put her right hand to her mouth in amazement. She could see the outlaw’s fingers slowly dragging down the belly and she could see the look of sheer ticklish agony on Priscilla’s face as the evil woman’s face was turned to her right and looking at her. Phoebe started to wonder how did she look when she was being tickled. Did her face contort like that? Did her body convulse like mad? She knew how it felt and the only thing in her mind during that time was how could she make it stop. She knew Priscilla had to be thinking the same thing. Her eyes then looked at the couch that was on Priscilla’s left side and she wished she could go sit down on it and just get a closer look. When she heard another snort, she couldn’t help but laugh. For all the things she heard about Priscilla in this short time, she knew that woman deserved this kind of humiliation. Phoebe liked to tickle people herself, but watching it used as torture seemed to be…..fascinating.

La Diabla looked over to her left and she could see Phoebe standing there and observing her. She figured this would fascinate the young woman as she was a victim just mere minutes ago herself. She then turned her head back to Priscilla and smiled. “Looks like we have an audience! I think everyone in this room wants to see just how ticklish you are! I think we all want to see how much of a ticklish little girl you are!” she teased as she continued to slowly stroke her fingers at a snail’s pace down the stomach flesh.

Priscilla continued to scream in laughter and when she heard La Diabla mention an audience, she turned her head to the right and she made eye contact with Phoebe. She could see Gloria’s daughter staring at her and she felt mortified. It was bad enough she was being humiliated by being tickled, now others were going to watch her? She turned her face back towards La Diabla and she could see that evil look. It got her anger going, but she just couldn’t stop laughing and snorting. “I WILL *snort* GET YOU HAHAHAHAHAHA *snort* FOR THIS!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

La Diabla loved that reaction and then slowed her fingers down even more. She looked at the flesh and could see her nails pressing slightly into the stomach and love the softness of the skin. She turned her head back towards Phoebe and winked. “You see what I am doing here? This is how you torture a rotten bitch such as Priscilla here. You want to slowly make her suffer. She can feel every single movement of my fingers and she is snorting away. The key is to use some of your nail and some of your fingertip to drive home the sensation. If you think this is bad for her now, wait until I get to her belly button!” she instructed.

Phoebe couldn’t help but giggle as she was getting a lesson in tickle torture by the outlaw. She definitely remembered her own ordeal and just how effective the torture was. When it was happening to her, all she could think about was the very intense sensations her body was experiencing. She was angry at La Diabla, but it didn’t matter. Her body was reacting to that stimulation, and she felt helpless. “Oh, so that’s how. Just use my nail and fingertips huh? Hehe” she giggled. It was still surreal for her. She was tickled ruthlessly earlier, but she actually started to get more comfortable around La Diabla. She was liking this woman’s style.

Darby heard the instruction and couldn’t help but giggle herself. She too learned some tickling techniques from La Diabla, and she was also the recipient of ruthless tickle torture from her before. She continued to stare at the boots and wondered if she should take them off. She wanted revenge against Priscilla too. The temptation was growing, and she was curious on how this evil woman would react, but she was waiting for La Diabla to take the lead on all this. Hearing Priscilla snort uncontrollably was very amusing to her, and she hoped it would continue for a little while.

La Diabla then paused her finger stroking right above the vulnerable navel. She continued to grin at Priscilla and waited for the woman to calm down a bit. She wanted to further push the humiliation aspect of this, so she needed Priscilla to be cognizant of what was about to happen next. She then looked further to her left and just beyond where Phoebe was standing. She could see Cheyenne standing there and her heart went out to her. She knew her friend was emotional right now and it was time for her to enjoy the tickle hell she was inflicting on Priscilla. “Cheyenne? Come over here sweetie. I want you to see this. It’s ok my sweet friend. This bitch can’t do anything to you….” she offered.

Cheyenne heard the invitation and hesitated. She really did not want to approach Priscilla as she was afraid of her emotions. But it was comforting to know that La Diabla was in control of the situation and she would be safe. She also saw Darby holding the ankles and even Phoebe was watching. She figured it was time for her to deal with Priscilla once and for all. She slowly walked over to where Phoebe was and stood right next to her. Now, she could see a clear visual of Priscilla on the floor, arms still handcuffed behind her back, La Diabla sitting on her waist and Darby holding her ankles. Her eyes saw the fingers on Priscilla’s stomach, and it was funny to her. She could also see Priscilla staring at her and Phoebe and she took a deep breath.

Priscilla saw both Phoebe and now Cheyenne staring at her and a wave of humiliation washed over her. She could not believe she was in this position and there was nothing she could do. She watched Cheyenne get tormented and now that little woman was going to watch her suffer. Her hatred of La Diabla grew and she faced her again. Her own body was breathing hard, and she could still feel the tension in her body as those nails did not let her stomach, in fact they were poised around her very sensitive belly button. She hated her belly button to be tickled as it was definitely incredibly sensitive. “Do you really need them to watch?” she asked with venom in her voice.

“Of course!!! We need to have an audience! Remember when you tickled me in front of an entire cavern of women? Were we in private? NO. So, I am simply returning the favor. You are going to laugh. You are going to scream. You are going to suffer. How do I know this? Because I remember just how……ticklish…this cute little navel is of yours. Do you remember when I tickled it the last time? Hehehe” La Diabla teased.

Priscilla lifted her head and stared at her belly button. She definitely remembered the last time she was tickled there, and it was horrific for her. She could see those fingers of La Diabla lurking near her navel and her body stiffened. She did not like being tickled there as it was going to be an agonizing feeling. Flashbacks of that night in Mexico returned to her mind when La Diabla tickled her belly button with a feather, her fingers and even her tongue! She also remembered her body’s physical reaction when the tongue licked her navel. It got her aroused! She did not want to suffer that kind of humiliation at this moment, especially when there were other women present watching this. “DON’T YOU DARE!!! I DEMAND YOU TO GET OFF OF ME!!” she snarled in defiance.

“Yes….you DO remember when I tickled it last time! Well, we are going to have so much fun! I hope you don’t mind if I give a navel tickling lesson to my friends here…hehehe” La Diabla teased. She stared at Priscilla’s face and knew she was really getting into this woman’s head.

Priscilla tensed up and her fear grew. She did not want to be touched there and it was going to be embarrassing for her. It was already bad enough that her ribs were tickled so viciously. It was bad enough her stomach was tickled ruthlessly, causing her to snort like crazy, but she knew if her button was tickled, she was going to lose control. She looked over at Phoebe and Cheyenne and could see the look of fascination on their faces and she felt embarrassed. Her eyes then went back to La Diabla and saw that devilish look on her face. “Ok stop….look. Y-you can’t do this to me. Y-you had your fun. What is it you want from me? You want me to beg you? Will that make you happy? Fine! La Diabla, I BEG you to not do this to me. Please..” she said with a hint of anger, but also a hint of concern.

La Diabla couldn’t help but chuckle to herself when she heard Priscilla actually begging to her. It was a moment that meant a lot for her because she knew she was getting to this woman. The rib tickling started to the breakdown of this woman, and the stomach tickling made it worse. She truly loved how tickle torture worked. Finding all the weak spots and tormenting them would break down even the strongest will. She knew this from experience as she was tormented in that cave. Now, Priscilla was at the point of having to beg. La Diabla simply looked down at her and stared into her eyes. She moved her fingers close to the navel and grinned. “What do I want from you? It is simple. I want you to……SUFFER!!” she exclaimed as her fingers stroked over the navel.

Priscilla felt those fingers stroking her navel and her body immediately went tight and started to thrash around. The intensity of the tickling sensations ripped through her, and she tried to hold in the laughter at first, but then, as the fingers continued their evil path, she exploded. Her navel was always highly sensitive, and she even hated it when her husband would tickle her there. Now, she had La Diabla sitting on her and she attempted a sit up, but those fingers moved at a rapid pace, and she fell back down to the floor, smashing her arms into that hardwood that caused some slight pain, but the only thing she could feel was that horrible ticklish feeling. Soon, her mouth was opened wide, and she let out a horrible scream of ticklish laughter. She was able to not scream this loud before in Mexico because she was gagged at the time, but now, her mouth was free, and she let it all out.

Darby was having a hard time holding down Priscilla’s ankles as she heard the woman laughing with great intensity. Even though she couldn’t see the action, she knew what La Diabla was doing. It was strange to hear someone as evil and twisted as Priscilla to be so ticklish. The woman had no soul. She had a black heart. But she was still very ticklish and Darby just shook her head. She could feel Priscilla’s legs trying to twist around, trying to get free, so she had to put more of her own weight into holding them down. Darby was starting to truly enjoy this woman suffering. She knew she deserved it and it was a way to humiliate and punish her. This was the woman who helped hire a woman to shoot her. It was better for Priscilla to be in jail, so she could not harm anyone else in the future. Her eyes looked up and she could see the backside of La Diabla. Seeing that long black hair covering her back and seeing her in a kneeling, squatting position made her feel good inside. It was just two nights ago she made love to this woman. With everything that has happened in her life, that night was very special to her. Darby’s eyes then went down and saw that jean covered rear end and remembered how it looked naked. She smiled as she started to have those memories. She could hear Priscilla’s hysterical laughter, but she also remembered La Diabla’s sweet laughter that night. Then her eyes moved further down, and she could see the soles of La Diabla’s boots. That made her smile as she knew what those cute feet inside those boots looked like and how ticklish they were. She started to wonder if she would be able to take those boots off and play with them again and how soon. She then snapped out of her trance when she felt a very strong surge coming from Priscilla’s legs and she had to use even more effort to hold this woman’s ankles down.

La Diabla was having a lot of fun tickling Priscilla’s belly button. She took the very tip of her index finger and used the nail to lightly move around the belly button’s edges right there on the rim. She moved her finger in a counterclockwise motion and with every single touch, it sent more and more waves of ticklish energy in her victim. She started to now alternate her index fingers and used the left one to move in the counterclockwise motion, then switched to the right index finger to make a clockwise motion around the outside edge of the navel. This really made her victim thrash around and scream even louder in ticklish agony. La Diabla felt a strong sense of pride that she was driving this woman absolutely crazy and wanted to push it further. She took the tips of both index fingers and started to stroke the sides of the navel. “Someone is REALLY ticklish here on her belly button! Look at her go! Such a wild animal! This must be driving you out of your mind! I got bad news for you! This may never end….” she teased.

Priscilla felt those evil nails on her belly button’s outer edge, and it sent such intense ticklish shockwaves through her body, she couldn’t help but flop around like a fish out of water. She tried to twist her body, but the nails kept tickling. With her arms behind her back, she didn’t have any way to get her hands to protect her belly button. She soon went into silent laughter when the two fingers were tickling right there on the sides of her belly button. Her eyes were wide open, and her mouth was too, but no sound came out. She started to feel that burning sensation in her lungs as she needed to breathe, but the tickling did not stop. Her mind could hear La Diabla’s threat to tickle her forever and that sent a chill through her. Now, she was at the point of trying to beg for mercy, but the words just could not come out. Priscilla then turned to her right and her eyes looked up and saw two women staring back at her and they had grins on their faces. At this moment, she did not care if they saw her in agony, she just wanted them to get La Diabla to stop. Her lips started to mouth the words “please..help me” but no sound came out.

Cheyenne saw Priscilla staring at her and she could read her lips that were saying, “please..help me” and for the first time in her life, she felt no remorse. She felt no sympathy for another human being. She started to have this feeling of joy. She was starting to enjoy seeing Priscilla suffer. She could see the silent laughter and saw the body thrashing around. She hoped it would continue. She hoped her friend would push Priscilla over the edge. That laughing woman has made Cheyenne’s life a nightmare for over a year. As she stared at Priscilla’s silent begging, a warm glow of pride filled her. She let a small smile come to her face and she locked eyes with the woman who caused her such great pain. A pain she was fully realizing, and enduring, so she simply mouthed one word back to Priscilla’s request for help. “No….” was all she said and could see the look in Priscilla’s eyes. She then folded her arms and had a small smile of satisfaction on her face.

La Diabla then slowed down her finger attack on the navel and wanted to let Priscilla breathe a bit and hopefully could hear more begging. She needed to see how desperate Priscilla was, or would that woman still be defiant. In a way, she hoped there was a little defiance, so she could torture her even longer to drive it out of her. She watched with joy as she saw Priscilla slowly falling onto her back after leaning to the right side. She saw the sweat on that bruised face and could hear the desperate intake of air into that body. “Does someone need to take a break? Hehehe” she taunted, then poked the navel with her finger.

Priscilla was trying to get oxygen into her lungs, and she could feel how hot her body was getting. She closed her eyes and started to moan in ticklish agony as her body started to recover from the latest onslaught. She felt the frustration and the embarrassment of being tickled and she started to wonder how she was going to get out of this predicament. She could feel all the sensations in her body flowing, as she felt her ankles still being held down and La Diabla’s body weight on her waist. She lifted her head a bit to look at the outlaw, and then laid it back down on the floor. Exhaustion was starting to creep in, and she had to do something. “Ok…..you…win……you….win…..let me go……stop torturing me….” she panted.

“Is something wrong? Why do you say this is torture? Aren’t you having fun? It seems like you are because you….keep……laughing!” La Diabla teased as she punctuated each word with a poke on the navel.

Priscilla giggled with each poke, then started to groan in frustration. She hated being this powerless and especially to be a woman she had beaten. “Stop touching me…..I said you win! What more do you want? I begged you already.” she said with frustration in her voice.

“I already told you. I want you to suffer! I am not done with you. Do you realize you hurt the women in this room with all of your actions? You know what you did to me. You know what you did to Darby. You know that your business relation to Gloria ended up hurting Phoebe over there indirectly and you DAMN WELL know what you did to Cheyenne. I just want to make you suffer. I really do suggest you begin to enjoy this because when justice is served to you, you will not like it…” La Diabla responded. She did not mention the part about the Elu tribe out loud because Darby definitely would not approve of that. She then poked the belly button again and loved that wincing reaction. “Now, back to tormenting this cute belly button. I was wondering what I should use on it next. Should I continue to use my fingers? Maybe my tongue like I did in Mexico? That was a lot of fun. Or, should I use this nice little tool I picked up while torturing that bitch bounty hunter of yours?” she teased as she then pulled out the small paintbrush. She started to twirl the brush between her thumb and index finger.

Priscilla looked up and saw the small paintbrush in the air and a large wave of fear washed over her. She started to get the picture of what happened to Svetlana more vividly and figured the poor Russian must have suffered a humiliating tickle torture. The way the brush look, she knew that it dancing in her navel would probably send her into horrible torture and she started to shake her head no. “W-what? Put that away! Are you crazy? You can’t! You j-just can’t!” she screamed in fear.

Phoebe’s eyes lit up when she saw the brush being twirled in the air. It brought back memories of her being tied down on a cot in the wine cellar moments ago and she recalled that same brush. She remembered how it tormented her delicate skin and knew how effective it was. She was starting to enjoy watching Priscilla suffer. She needed this kind of distraction from the pain she was feeling from her mother. Just the emotional reactions from Cheyenne, La Diabla and Darby towards that woman showed her how despised she was. The sounds of that hysterical laughter, those words of defiance starting to crumble into desperate pleading, it was all surreal to her. She was a recipient of fingers, a tongue and that brush on her own navel. Knowing just how effective the brush was, she wanted to give her desire for it. “Use the brush!! I think it would work really well on her!” she said in a very excited tone.

Priscilla’s eyes shot over towards Phoebe and she was in shock. Did Gloria Wellington’s daughter just provide an opinion on how she should be tortured? Did this woman really side with this other group of women who should be tied down themselves and suffering under her version of tickle torture? Her mouth dropped open and she felt a sense of betrayal. It also made her wonder if Phoebe was somehow involved in the downfall of her trafficking operation. She never did find out how La Diabla located that cavern. Maybe they were in cahoots with one another. “H-how….how could you? Why are you siding with them instead of your mother and me???!! Aren’t you a Wellington? You are superior to these low life women!” she said in shock.

Phoebe heard the words and shook her head. The fact that she was a Wellington did not mean she had an evil heart or looked down upon others. In fact, she was quite the opposite. She cared about people and enjoyed socializing with people from different backgrounds. That’s how she really started to get involved with Bessie. That was a woman who was part of the working class and came from a poor town. It didn’t matter to her because she could see Bessie’s spirit. Phoebe was more like her father, who would often donate to charitable causes, even when her mother was not too thrilled about it. It still hurt her heart that her own mother sacrificed her to the whims of La Diabla and that was proof enough that she was not the same as Gloria. “You are mistaken. I am a Wellington, but I am not like my mother at all! I am not selfish, and I am not evil like you. I think I need to hear you scream. You are so mean and cruel, maybe laughter will help you find a new position in life. I think that brush will show you the way..hehehe” she said and then nodded her head towards La Diabla.

“The brush it is! Hehehehe Oh, I think the both of us will truly enjoy this. Well, maybe me more than you, but you will definitely laugh about it…” La Diabla smirked, then started to lower the brush. She could see Priscilla’s eyes following that brush down to the belly and just to mess with the evil woman, she would make the brush go left, then quickly to the right, then back up and then around in a circle and that made her laugh. Priscilla’s eyes never left the sight of that brush in the air, and it was amusing to see her head moving around to follow the brush. “Here it comes……..this cute little brush is getting closer…… and closer…….and clooooooooooooosssseeeeerrrrr……..” she teased as the brush was very close to the helpless belly button.

Priscilla watched in horror as that small paintbrush descended towards her navel. She was in abject fear as that instrument was so close. Her emotions were on edge because she was already getting tired of being tickled and watching these women enjoy her misery really got into her head. She was absolutely mortified over Phoebe’s “betrayal”, but she did remember Gloria casually mentioning she was not very close to her own flesh and blood. She held her breath as the tip of the bristles were mere centimeters from her flesh and her belly button tightened. Then she shrieked as the bristles finally made contact! The simple touch on her skin drove a large amount of ticklish sensations in her body and she was already laughing. Then the tip of those bristles started to slide along the outside rim of her navel and if she wasn’t handcuffed, legs tied, ankles held down and La Diabla sitting on her waist, she surely would have shot up off the ground and through the ceiling. That devil instrument created very intense ticklish shockwaves in her body, and she screamed her laughter. She hated fingers, and she definitely did not want a tongue, but this brush drove out the worst tickling feelings she could have in this spot. She tried to thrash her body, but it was no use. That brush continued its cruel path around her navel, and she was losing it.

La Diabla enjoyed hearing that hysterical, maniacal laughter coming from Priscilla. It warmed her heart knowing she was suffering. She remembered the last time she tickled this navel in Mexico and when she used her favorite owl feather in this same spot. Even though Priscilla was gagged at that time, the intense screaming was something she remembered with enjoyment. She gagged her prisoner because she didn’t want to alert the entire neighborhood, but right now, in this big house that was not directly next to another home, Priscilla could scream freely, and she wanted to hear that sound. She wanted this woman to suffer. It was a great feeling knowing that people close to her and even Phoebe was helping her do this. No one could stop her from torturing this witch and she was going to make sure she never ever forgot it. It was such a sweet moment knowing that she was going to win this rivalry they had. It was time to make sure Priscilla understood that fact. La Diabla’s eyes looked down and saw how the bristles would slightly spread as it was pressed down a little and stroked over that skin. The brush made its way around the navel, touching every single nerve on that outside rim. She decided to make another path and this time, she increased the speed, so that it overwhelmed the nerves.

Priscilla continued to scream as she felt that brush sliding across the outside rim of her navel. This feeling was absolutely horrific, and she couldn’t do anything to protect herself. The contrast of human fingers versus the material of the bristles weren’t even close. In the back of her mind, she actually wished the fingers would return because there was no give in these bristles. It drove out the worst ticklish sensations. What made everything worse was the stares coming from Phoebe and Cheyenne. Both of these young women were watching her suffer and she couldn’t do anything about it. She couldn’t curse them, she couldn’t hurt them, she couldn’t do anything as they watched her writhing in ticklish agony. She could feel humiliation growing in her body as those two had these looks of joy on their faces. The same look she would have if she was torturing them. It was Cheyenne’s face that bothered her the most. Priscilla was always the dominant one and now that young lady watched her suffer.

Cheyenne started to feel good. She watched with great delight that Priscilla was laughing her head off. She was suffering and there was nothing she could do to stop it. After all she has been through, seeing Priscilla get hers was something that gave her such great joy in her heart. Cheyenne was enjoying the feeling of revenge. Revenge against the woman who tormented her. Revenge against a selfish, evil woman who made her life so difficult and traumatic. In her mind, she did remember the joy she felt when she was tickling Priscilla earlier. There was something about watching that evil woman laugh that made her feel good. She started to wonder if she should join in and start to tickle Priscilla herself. To give back what she received. It made her nervous, but she continued to think over that possibility.

La Diabla was focused on stroking that brush all around the navel. Just to do something different, she let the brush go above the navel and into the belly area and that made Priscilla’s head jerk upwards in ticklish agony. She couldn’t help but giggle to herself as she was tormenting Priscilla. Then, she slid the brush over to the right side of Priscilla’s body, the bristles never leaving the skin. When she made it to the side, she stroked the brush up and down that side, causing Priscilla’s body to jerk to the right to try and protect that side by having it closer to the floor. She then slid the brush back across the belly, causing the body to lay flat on the back and headed towards the belly button once again. “Here comes the brush! It’s like a runaway train heading towards its final stop! It will come crashing into that train station and explode! Here it comes! Heeeeeeeerrrreeeee it cooooooooommmmmmeeeessssss!!” she taunted using a baby talk tone.

Priscilla thrashed in ticklish agony and another wave of fear ripped through her very soul as she heard the teasing words and felt the brush quickly sliding down her belly and headed towards her belly button. When the brush arrived at the top edge of her belly button, she screamed, but what made it worse was the tip of the brush went INSIDE the navel. That mere touch sent an incredible amount of shockwaves through her body and she lost it. Her ticklish scream grew louder, and she was desperately trying to shake these women holding her down off of her. Her body flopped around like a fish out of water as the brush started to swirl inside her ticklish “innie” belly button. “HAHAHAHAHA OH GAWD!!! STOP!! STOOOOPPPPPPHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE STOP!!! IT’S HAHAHAHAHA TOOOOOO MUCH!!!” PLEASE!!! I BEG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!” she bellowed. She no longer cared about her own dignity; she wanted this horrible sensation to stop.

La Diabla felt a warm glow wash over her as she listened to the desperate pleadings of Priscilla. Her plan was working and even the most evil bitch in the world was breaking down to this tickle torture. Now, it was time to shove her further into her worst ticklish nightmare. She used her left hand to press against Priscilla’s belly area to center the body from thrashing in a rocking motion and swirled that brush even faster inside the belly button. She pressed the brush down a little, so the bristles would spread wider to touch every single inch of the inside of the navel and went as fast as her hand could go. “Laugh bitch…..LAUGH!!!” she yelled out as she continued to swirl that brush.

Darby started to use a lot of her own body weight to hold down those ankles as she could feel the desperation in them trying to get free. She really wished she could see that brush in action, but just listening to Priscilla’s screams and La Diabla’s taunts, it made her very aware of what was happening. Her eyes saw the looks of joy on both Phoebe’s and Cheyenne’s face as though they were watching a nice show. She felt her own self starting to enjoy Priscilla’s suffering. Her eyes went back towards the prisoner’s boots, and she started to think about removing them. She wanted to get involved. She wanted to make Priscilla suffer as well. It was only fair that since her own boots and socks were removed earlier to have her feet tickled, Priscilla should experience the same. Darby decided that when the belly button torture was over, Priscilla’s boots were coming off! She may not tickle those feet immediately, but the psychological edge she would have on Priscilla would be very enjoyable.

Priscilla continued to scream as the brush swirled inside her navel. It felt like she was being electrocuted by ticklish electricity and she went back into her silent laughter. Her eyes were shut tight as the brush swirled around and around and around on that delicate skin. Her lungs started to burn, she could feel the sweat on her face and her body, and she could even still feel the pain from the bruises on her face. The only thing she cared about at this moment was relief. Relief from the horrible ticklish sensation she felt. Her body started to stop thrashing as it was breaking down, which only made the tickling worse. Because she was feeling helpless and knowing there was no way to stop this. The deputy wasn’t doing anything and there was absolutely no one there to help her. She tried to beg the words “please…stop”, but no sound came out of her.

La Diabla continued to swirl the brush and enjoyed the moment of hearing hysterical, panicked laughter to the silent sounds. She also loved how the body stopped thrashing around and started to succumb to the tickle attack. She did more swirls in the belly button because she truly wanted Priscilla to suffer. She then moved the brush out of the belly button and started to tease the outside rim again in a clockwise motion. She could hear a few faints sounds coming from Priscilla and she smiled. “This poor train! It crashed into this station and now all the people on the train are leaving it, just running aaaaallllll over the place! They are screaming HEEEEEEEELLLLPPPPPPPPP MMEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” she taunted in baby talk, then started to swirl the brush faster inside the navel again. La Diabla was going to push Priscilla as far as she could to the brink of a total body breakdown. Once it was there, then the next phase of her torture would start!

Priscila could hear the teasing words and that teasing tone, but it didn’t matter. The only thing her mind cared about was to get away from those maddening tickling sensations. That evil brush was swirling faster and faster inside her navel, and she felt her body starting to enter into a paralyzed phase where she wouldn’t move at all. She would not be able to get away from those prickly bristles and would suffer even more. She could feel tears forming in her eyes as the sensation was getting to be too overwhelming. She also felt a panic in her body as she could not breathe clearly. She tried to mouth the words “I can’t breathe” but no sound came out. Her eyes opened and she looked towards the face of La Diabla and tried to mouth those words. Unfortunately for her, the outlaw was not looking at her face, but at her belly button. Priscilla’s head fell back to the floor and felt herself getting lightheaded.

La Diabla could see Priscilla’s head lift up and fall back down from her peripheral view and knew what stage Priscilla was in based on past experiences. She wanted to keep punishing this woman and get her to the point where the body would start to betray the mind and she would be more willing to break for survival purposes. She wanted Priscilla to be desperate. She wanted her to feel like how she felt when she was chained up and getting tickle tortured by this same woman and that evil muscle bound woman Helga. La Diabla did a few more swirls, then pulled the brush out of the navel. She then looked up and awaited Priscilla’s reaction. The sound of air coming back into Priscilla’s body sounded wonderful as the woman was sucking oxygen and breathing heavy.

Priscilla felt a large sense of relief as she was able to start breathing again. She kept giggling, but at least she was breathing again and could make sounds with her voice again. Then, the coughing started, and she felt the impact of that. Her body was getting more exhausted, and her chest was starting to hurt. Her mind knew that La Diabla was going to push her to the extreme limits, but not let her die. She knew the outlaw was going to be very effective at this. It was what she did to her in the cavern. She understood this process, but hated it because it was being done to her. Knowing what that process was also scared her because she did not want to be a broken soul to the outlaw. She did not want to submit to her. Her body ached, her mind was spinning, she could still feel the ticklish tremors reverberating in her body, but she didn’t want to give up. The only flicker of hope she had was that she never submitted to her before. She was dangerously close in Mexico, but her husband saved her. During that time, La Diabla used a very sensual technique to break her, and she was glad that was not the method now. She could at least fight this tickling battle, but it would be a lot worse if La Diabla used the other method.

“You sure sound exhausted there ugly bitch. I mean, you are desperate for air, aren’t you? I know I am having fun listening to you suffer. I know Darby is enjoying herself. I know Phoebe is amused. And I KNOW my dear, sweet friend Cheyenne is enjoying you suffering. The good news, well at least for us, is that this is going to continue. You are going to suffer bitch. I mean……….SUFFER!!!” La Diabla teased then dabbed the brush a few times near the belly button, just to drive home her point.

Priscilla felt embarrassed the more she realized Cheyenne was watching her suffer. She has never been made to look helpless in front of that woman of all people. It frightened her to think that Cheyenne would watch her breakdown. She had to figure out a way to get out of this. Then, when she was free, she would make ALL of them suffer! She would strip every woman in here naked and tickle them and torture them. Make them pay for this humiliation. Even Gloria’s daughter would suffer. Then, she felt something near her boots. Her ankles were released, but then she felt hands griping the heel of her boot and she felt a tugging feeling. Someone was trying to take off her boots!! “What is happening….not my boots….do NOT take off my boots…” she wheezed.

La Diabla was puzzled by that pleading as she wasn’t touching Priscilla’s boots. She turned around and saw Darby pulling away on the right boot. This made her chuckle as it appeared Darby wanted to get some tickling revenge too. “Hey, you’re taking her boots off?” she whispered to the deputy.

Darby looked up and saw La Diabla’s smile. She returned the smile and kept tugging. “Yes, I am just trying to make her more…….comfortable. hehehee I mean, she is in so much agony, might as well make her more….comfy. Taking your boots off helps relax ya…hehehe” she teased and winked back. She then looked down and continued to tug away at the boot and felt it coming off the heel and sliding down the leg. It was going to be mere moments before she got the boot off and making Priscilla’s foot more vulnerable.

“Looks like the good Deputy is trying to make you more comfortable! Isn’t she sweet? She is concerned about you. You have been laughing your ugly head off, so freeing your body of those boots will help you! I am sure she will give your feet some comfort…hehehehe” La Diabla teased. She felt a sense of pride that Darby was willing to join in and have some fun at Priscilla’s expense. She started to imagine what it would be like to have Darby tickling the feet of Priscilla. She loved the way the deputy tickled Helga’s feet, so tickling Priscilla’s would be a lot of fun.

“Tell her…..to stop…..I don’t…want my boots off…..please…” Priscilla wheezed. She didn’t have the strength at the moment to try and prevent her boots to be removed but she had no way to stop her. She then groaned when she felt her right boot getting removed and exposed her socked right foot. She felt the embarrassment wash over her as her foot being exposed made her feel helpless. Then, she started to feel the tugging on her left boot. “Leave my feet……alone.” she moaned.

Cheyenne looked over and saw a boot being held up in the air, then tossed over Darby’s shoulder. She felt a thrill in her body because it meant that evil woman would have her feet tickled. Knowing how ticklish her own feet were, she was curious if that was also a weak spot for Priscilla. In a way, seeing Priscilla being so ticklish was healing her. It showed that despite the evil, domineering personality that woman had, she was still vulnerable to touch. It proved she was still human after all. She wanted to see this. She wanted to see Priscilla break down like she has been broken down so many times. It was as though her hellish nightmare was going to be over soon and that created a feeling of joy within her. The woman who made her life a living hell, was now living in her own hell.

La Diabla could sense the fear in Priscilla’s body. With her boots being removed, she knew the woman was going to break and feel the shame of being helpless to another woman. She remembered whenever her own boots were taken, or even threatened to be taken off, it would cause her fear because she knew she had ticklish feet. She loved this mental game and now it was really time to drive Priscilla crazy. “You know, I can see how heavy your breathing is and how much you want to breathe and relax. The problem is… your chest can’t expand fully. That bra of yours is in the way. How about we get rid of that pesky bra and let those tits of yours breathe, so your chest can get all the oxygen it needs? Hehehehe” she threatened.

Priscilla’s eyes popped open as she heard what La Diabla said to her. She knew she was exhausted, but she did not need any assistance. The thought of her chest being exposed mortified her and she started to panic! “WHAT?? What did you say?” she asked with fear in her voice.

“You heard me. I am going to take your tits out…” La Diabla responded with a smirk.

Priscilla’s head started to tremble, and she felt a huge wave of fear going through her body. The outlaw was going to expose her breasts! It was bad enough when she had them exposed that night in Mexico to this same woman, but now? In California? With OTHER women to look at her? That would be too much. “No!! You can’t do that! You better NOT do that!! Don’t you dare expose me like that! DON’T YOU DARE!” she demanded.

La Diabla simply shook her head, then smiled again. She reached inside her vest and pulled out her knife. She showed the blade of the knife to Priscilla and even put it closer to her face to emphasize its size and sharpness. “I could just cut that tongue out of your mouth instead. You talk too damn much! But I am in a really good mood, so I will just do……this.” she threatened. She then placed the blade of the knife under the front clasp of the bra and with a quick flick, she cut the strap and the bra became loose. She put her knife away and looked into the fear stricken eyes of Priscilla. “Now, don’t you feel better? Hehehe” she taunted.

Priscilla’s breath left her body as she was in shock. It was bad enough she was being brutally tickle tortured in front of all these other women, but now she was going to have something private of hers exposed? She started to wonder just how far the outlaw was going to take this. She then looked at her chest in horror and could feel the cups of the bra being very loose. Her eyes then looked at La Diabla’s right hand going to towards the left cup and gasped as the fabric was in her hand. Priscilla watched in horror as she saw the cup moving up and away from her left breast and soon, it was exposed! The cup was folded to the side and her left breast was in the open for all to see. Then, she watched in horror as the right cup was slowly moved to the side and now, both breasts were exposed! A large wave of humiliation came over her and she could not believe she was near naked.

La Diabla couldn’t help but grin as she exposed the naked breasts of Priscilla. She loved the look of humiliation and fear on her face and knew this definitely got to her victim. Now it was time to push that humiliation further. She stared at the C sized breasts and looked at those pink nipples. She remembered when she played with them that night in Mexico and it was good to see them again. La Diabla felt even more in control now, as she was destroying Priscilla’s ego. “Wow! As much as I hate you, I will admit, you have some VERY nice tits! I mean, these are impressive! If I didn’t hate you so much and would love to see you dead, I would play with these babies all night long! Give you unimaginable pleasure! I love these tits of yours….” she teased.

Priscilla’s face went red with shame as she heard the outlaw talking about her breasts. It really bothered her that she was completely helpless to stop her. She did feel a small twinge of arousal as she heard the outlaw talk about playing with her breasts sexually. She had that same feeling when she was tied up back in Mexico. She hated the fact that her body was going to respond to this kind of stimuli, even though her mind hated every moment of it. “You had your fun….you win. Cover me please…” she whispered.

“Of course I win! I always win! But the fun has just begun!! I know it is pretty embarrassing to have your tits hanging out and everyone is looking at them and staring! Remember when you did that to me back in that cavern? When I was strung up and completely naked? Remember how you played with them and completely humiliated me? I sure do. It was the worst feeling in the world and there was nothing I could do about it. Just like you right now…hehehe” La Diabla teased. She then gently blew her breath across the right nipple and saw the breast wobble. She wanted to get Priscilla’s body into a state of arousal so she could bring out the sensitivities everywhere. “Look at that tit jiggle! So sexy!” she teased.

Priscilla closed her eyes as she felt the breath being blown across her right nipple, then she felt it on her left. This was such a humiliating moment, and she could not get away from it. Her nipples started to stiffen and now she was afraid of what was going to happen to her. No one has ever treated her like this and deep down, she knew there was nothing she could do. Her hatred of La Diabla grew even though her body wanted to feel the pleasure. “Please….stop this.” she whispered meekly.

“Nope! You pride yourself as such a beautiful woman! Your face is well, ugly to me, and even worse because a small woman beat it up, but your body? Absolutely gorgeous! Hey Phoebe, aren’t these tits absolutely beautiful?” La Diabla teasingly asked.

Phoebe felt her own face blushing as she witnessed this event. She was absolutely shocked to see Priscilla’s breasts get exposed, but she should not have been surprised. The same thing happened to her, so she knew exactly how Priscilla was feeling at this very moment. She knew that woman was feeling the embarrassment, she knew she was feeling the sexual thrill of the moment as well. She did like the size and shape of the breasts and those pink nipples looked divine. She covered her mouth briefly with her right hand to let out a giggle, then looked at La Diabla. “Yes, they do look absolutely beautiful. Hard to believe such a mean woman can have very nice looking……tits. Hehe” she giggled.

La Diabla smiled, then looked at Priscilla’s face again. She loved how embarrassed she was and was going to just keep poking away at her ego. “You hear that?! Phoebe thinks you have beautiful titties! You know I think they are beautiful, and Phoebe agrees! Hey Darby, do you think Priscilla here has beautiful tits?” she teased.

Darby briefly let go of Priscilla’s socked ankles and got upright on her knees so she could look over La Diabla’s shoulder. She then maneuvered her body to sit on Priscilla’s legs directly behind La Diabla, where if she wanted, she could embrace the outlaw from behind. She had to be careful to not show affection because of the other witnesses, but she wanted to kiss that woman right now. She knew she was driving Priscilla insane with these teases, and it made her own arousal start to build. She placed her head to La Diabla’s right side of her face and looked at Priscilla’s breasts. What she saw really did surprise her as those were in fact very beautiful breasts. Darby was truly impressed. “Wow! Yeah, she really does have some beautiful breasts! Very nice Priscilla!” she teased. Then, as she was pulling her head away so she could return to those ankles, she briefly whispered into La Diabla’s ear. “Yours are sexier…”

La Diabla felt a chill go through her body as she heard that whisper in her ear. It was such a sweet sound and her own nipples got stiff. She wished she could make out with Darby right now, but she had to take care of business first. She looked at Priscilla’s face again and that look of absolute shame really got her juices flowing. “You see? I think you have gorgeous tits. Phoebe thinks you have gorgeous tits. Darby thinks you have gorgeous tits. Now, for the true test! Cheyenne? Does Priscilla have some nice looking titties?” she asked with a smile.

Cheyenne stood there in absolute shock as she saw the woman who gave her nightmares being exposed like that! She knew just how humiliating this was for her since she had her own breasts exposed to people. She remembered when Priscilla saw her breasts as she hung upside down and getting tickled by Helga. She remembered when she had to strip naked for Priscilla when she had that tickle contest with Bessie. She felt so humiliated, so embarrassed that many people saw her naked. It truly hurt her spirit when it happened, and those were memories she would never forget. Now, she was looking at Priscilla’s. She could see the look of humiliation on that woman’s face. It made her feel good inside. She was surprised by all these feelings she was having because they were feelings of revenge. She looked at those nipples and smiled. Cheyenne didn’t really care for Priscilla’s breasts, but she knew this was about humiliating her and she wanted to be a part of that process. “Yes…they are quite…..nice..” she said then covered her mouth shyly.

La Diabla couldn’t help but smile when she heard Cheyenne’s response. She knew her friend was probably a bit shy about this sexual themed treatment of Priscilla, but she also knew Cheyenne was not going to get away from it either. Her eyes then went back to Priscilla’s face. “You see?! Even Cheyenne thinks you have beautiful tits!!!” she taunted.

Priscilla’s face went deep red in embarrassment as she heard from each woman in this room talk about her naked breasts. She could not believe she was in this position and now had these women, women she dominated look at her this way. She was supposed to be in control! She was supposed to do this to them! The fact she was being displayed like this was such a horrible feeling. She felt within her body that soul crushing embarrassment because she knew this was not going to end anytime soon. She could only hope that this was as far as it went with stripping her body. She knew she would not be able to stand it if she was stripped completely naked! “Please….stop staring at me. Cover me please…you had your fun.” she whispered.

“Awwww…..poor Priscilla. She feels ashamed! I know what will help! You need to start smiling again! How about I do something about that? Hehehe” La Diabla chuckled with an evil tone. She then leaned her body forward once again and those breasts were close to her face. She then placed her hands in the underarms of Priscilla and started to wriggle them!

“WHAT THE HEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!” Priscilla screamed as she felt those fingers wriggling in her armpits. The sudden tickling completely shocked her, and she exploded in laughter. The sensations were very intense, and her body vibrated in ticklish agony. Her chest started to shake, causing her breasts to jiggle freely.

“Look at those tits shake!! Shake those girl!! That’s right! Put on a show for us!!” La Diabla teased as she continued wriggling her fingers in the armpits. Because Priscilla’s arms were behind her back, it created “pockets” for her armpits where hands can enter, and she couldn’t do anything to get them out. Although they were not as exposed as if she had her arms above her head, she was still helpless. La Diabla loved watching the breasts before her bouncing around. She was not going to lie, she really did like those breasts. She started to remember that night in Mexico when she did play with these breasts. She remembered how responsive they were to touch. She remembered how sensual they are. She played with them that night, even tickling them. Now, as her fingers wriggled around in those very ticklish armpits, she wanted to enjoy the sight of those mammaries jiggling in front of her.

Priscilla’s body was in complete tickle shock as her hysterical laughter echoed throughout the room. Those fingers were burrowing themselves further into her armpits, causing intense ticklish sensations to tear through her. The outlaw was resting on her torso so she couldn’t even move her body to get free. She also felt hands holding down her ankles and she felt helpless. Her eyes were shut tight as wave after wave of ticklish electricity flowed through her. She also remembered that night in Mexico where she was pushed to her limits and if it wasn’t for her husband showing up, she was going to be broken by the outlaw. She was proud that she didn’t break that night and that she broke La Diabla later. But now, there was no one to help her and she feared she was going to break. That hurt her ego because it meant she lost to La Diabla and someone as weak and pathetic as Cheyenne would watch it too. Priscilla started to wonder if there was a way to fight back. If there was a way to escape this moment, so that she could get her own revenge. Her eyes then popped open as the fingers made it to the center of her pits and pressed deeper into them. This sent a very large wave of tickle feelings and it overwhelmed her. She felt herself starting to go into silent laughter once again.

Darby was enjoying listening to the hysterical laughter and then it started to get quiet again. She recognized that being Priscilla was going into silent laughter again. It truly amazed her how just days ago, she and La Diabla were both naked and being tortured in a cavern, now they both had control over the woman in charge. Now, that woman was suffering. She was still surprised she got to see the naked breasts and they did indeed look nice. A smile formed on her face, then she looked down. She saw her hands holding down the ankles and could feel some struggling. Not as strong as before, but she could feel the movements. Her eyes then looked at the wiggling toes inside the socks. Her mind started to wonder if those feet inside these socks were ticklish. Darby remembered her own feet being tickled less than an hour ago as she hung upside down. She figured it was only fitting if she was near Priscilla’s feet. She saw that the feet were large, but narrow. They seemed to be close to her own size 11s. Curiosity started to build within her body, and she just had to try a tickle stroke. One tiny stroke would be ok to do! She lifted her left hand a little, so it came off the right ankle and then she placed the tip of her index finger and slowly stroked it on the bottom of the right foot. The foot immediately went spastic, and it made Darby’s smile huge. Priscilla Montenegro’s feet were indeed……..ticklish!

Characters featured in this part:

02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 06.-PRISCILLA-LOW-RES[8265].png 01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png

UP NEXT: Finally, one moment of victory

How did you like this chapter? Yes, Priscilla is going to suffer even more in the next part. I have to say that Priscilla is such a great villain. I hope you enjoyed this chapter as it was a long time coming. Thanks for any comments!

ahhh i thought i could read her feet getting tickle ... well i guess i need to wait

Another brilliant chapter! Not just the tickling, but everything else around, like
Cheyenne saw Priscilla staring at her and she could read her lips that were saying, “please..help me” and for the first time in her life, she felt no remorse.
[...]
so she simply mouthed one word back to Priscilla’s request for help. “No….” was all she said and could see the look in Priscilla’s eyes. She then folded her arms and had a small smile of satisfaction on her face.
hehehe! Also love the interaction between Phoebe and Cheyenne!

Thanks for the comments! Yes Putri@nila, Priscilla is finally about to pay for her sins. Chapter 10 will be a good chapter as Priscilla's fate is determined.

The next chapter of course has a great tickling scene, but also the story around it flows nicely. I hope everyone enjoys it, as this saga only has 3 chapters left!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back