• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Is it wrong for me to fantasize about tickling other girls while in a relationship?

themaskedroyal

hey yall, this is my first post here. i've been in a long-distance relationship for almost a year now with the most amazing girl ever, i love her to death and can't wait to meet her. i'm currently attending my first year at university and since the weather is starting to warm up, more of the girls here start to wear sandals. needless to say, having a foot fetish along with a tickle fetish, i sometimes can't help but sneak a look every now and then and it leads to thinking about tickling them. i know that tickling doesn't necessarily have to be romantic or sexual, but am i wrong for thinking about these things? the last thing i want is to feel like i'm not being loyal.

Thinking about and acting upon are two very different concepts. We have imaginations for a reason, so use it. Just remember any physical activity should be saved for your girlfriend. If you find yourself unable to do that, then you need to re-evaluate your relationship status.

Youve recognized that you like to look at womens feet and your mind tends to drift, thats just a fact now. So now your options are to either pretend those thoughts never existed, label them as bad and look down on yourself when the urges come back. OR just accept that you have a tendency to enjoy womens looks and decide how to physically act on that Appropriately. Seems like you know that for the most part already, but just carry yourself in a way that respects your relationship and be honest with your thoughts and people will see that youre a good guy. Best of luck to you!

Hope better advice comes haha

Well, how does your partner feel? I can’t imagine it would bother her. And you are gonna see girls’ feet. That’s unavoidable. Wanting to tickle a girl’s feet, fine. You aren’t doing it. It’s okay to have thoughts. What matters are your actions.

This is flat out a moral issue. Advice from others can help you for sure, but only you can draw the line on what is right and wrong with the conflict you raised.

I am in love and live with the most amazing person in the world and am so thankful for it. I like you have foot and tickling fetishes and have looked at other beautiful women and their sexy feet and wondered what it would like to tickle them in the past, currently and I'm certian to continue doing so in the future.

I am not physically involved with or tickling these other people, so for me, I am okay with the looking and wandering thoughts.

Well, how does your partner feel? I can’t imagine it would bother her. And you are gonna see girls’ feet. That’s unavoidable. Wanting to tickle a girl’s feet, fine. You aren’t doing it. It’s okay to have thoughts. What matters are your actions.

This

We can’t control our thoughts, but we can control our actions.

hey yall, this is my first post here. i've been in a long-distance relationship for almost a year now with the most amazing girl ever, i love her to death and can't wait to meet her. i'm currently attending my first year at university and since the weather is starting to warm up, more of the girls here start to wear sandals. needless to say, having a foot fetish along with a tickle fetish, i sometimes can't help but sneak a look every now and then and it leads to thinking about tickling them. i know that tickling doesn't necessarily have to be romantic or sexual, but am i wrong for thinking about these things? the last thing i want is to feel like i'm not being loyal.

Just to be clear, you haven't actually met this person in real life yet?

Not only do I agree on the previous points distinguishing thoughts from actions... but feeling shame or guilt about one's thoughts can actually be dangerous, psychologically.

How each of us personally react to a situation, or even a video clip online, is my own private matter. We need not disclose it, advertise it or tell anyone how we feel. If I think an exercise video, a shoe website or a "funny" renfaire tickling video is j*erk off material, whether or not the person on-camera originally anticipated I'd react that way, is still my business.

Of course it's not wrong; your thoughts are your own business, and these days, they're about the only things that are private.
Noticing and appreciating (and yes, even fantasizing about) other women isn't anything to feel bad about. I mean, you think she's pretty, right?

No, as long as you are being faithful to your current partner. There is nothing wrong with fantasizing.

Short answer: no.

Long answer: Certainly you must have fantasized about killing people (your boss, the President...), that did not make you a murderer, right? My wife has fantasies towards Orlando Bloom, didn't make her a cheater either :p

Look, it's like Wolf said: your thoughts are yours and yours alone. You wouldn't believe the crazy shit that goes on in mine :D

No

As someone said earlier in the thread.

Thinking about and acting on are two different things.

Probably millions of people who are in relationships, fantasize about tickling other people who are not their partners

It is only if one acts upon such that it becomes amoral/cheating on your partner, etc etc.

Have you ever been driving, and had the thought of what it would be like to miss the turn, smash through the railing, and careen hundreds of feet down the embankment?

Did you drive through said railing?

Your witness, counselor.....

hey yall, this is my first post here. i've been in a long-distance relationship for almost a year now with the most amazing girl ever, i love her to death and can't wait to meet her.

The fact that you've never met her and it's an "online" thing makes you single. Sorry to be the downer here, but I personally don't consider that a real relationship.

On the positive side though, you have a possible gateway to something real and I would pursue it to the meeting stage, but until you both actually hit that meet in person stage and see if it's a match, you are a single young man and morally free to do anything for real if you wanted to. Just as she would be on her end to do whatever she wants and be morally ok.

The fact that you've never met her and it's an "online" thing makes you single. Sorry to be the downer here, but I personally don't consider that a real relationship.

That’s the thing, though; the only people who can determine whether something is “a relationship” are the people in it. I’ve not been in one myself, but in these days of lockdowns, turmoil, and people growing up under crushing social pressure, I don’t see how a online relationship can’t be legitimate. There are people who’ve been friends for years with people they’ve never met in person.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back