• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Final Exam Antics (multiple f/f)

Taly

Hey guys, been a while. Have had a few story ideas floating around lately, this is one I'm suddenly writing at 1am and posting as is. Hopefully there aren't too many typos... let me know what you think!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After four long years, Sydney Castigan had finally reached the end of her med school journey. She was the morning of her last exam, which meant she was just one exam away from her starting her residency as a doctor and completing a lifelong dream. Most of her life up until this point has been in pursuit of this dream, and she was happy to see the fruits of her tireless labor and late night studying had come to fruition. She was ranked at the very top of her class three years in a row, and was set up now to finish at the top once again. It was a fairly competitive school, with many of the students hoping to reach the top to receive the bonus of $5000 rewarded for being the top student in their respective class that year. Sydney had won that three years in a row, never before seen. However, as the school had recently taken on more sponsors and gained more prestige, the award for the top student in their fourth year had been increased to an incredible $25,000. That sum would immensely help any student with their loans, and hell, a new laptop or wardrobe wouldn't be too bad either.

The grades had been especially close in this last year with such a desirable prize in sight, but Sydney still stood a cut above the rest. Closest to her, in both grades and her personal life, were fellow students Laura, Rachel and Holly. The four of the had been close since they started in med school and studied together most nights and enjoyed wine nights on the weekend. Laura, who she felt closest with, had been a huge supporter in keeping her happy and focused on her goals, reassuring her along the way and providing healthy competition. But with Sydney winning all the money, Laura's jealousy began to grow. She knew Sydney was likely to sweep and take the end of the year prize, and while she did like her friend, she was tired of being outshined and not getting rewarded for all the work she had dedicated to this program. So she hatched a plan that she knew had the potential to screw up Sydney's score and make way for Laura to be at the top. It all started the day before the when she turned off Sydney's morning alarms while she had been getting books from the library...

"HOW IS THIS HAPPENING", she cried as she scrambled out of bed and lunged at the first clothing items she could find. "I know I have my alarms set to be daily, so why didn't it go off this morning? It's already 9:30 and the exam started at 8:00, so it's over now... what can I do?" She threw on her favorite pair of tight blue jeans, a loose grey sweater, white sneakers paired with thick white fuzzy socks that she got from her mom. Sydney raced out the door, only to realize she had missed the most recent bus. "I need to make it to school before Dr. Sullivan leaves or I won't even have a chance at retaking the exam. If I can't take the bus, then I guess my only option is to..." and she broke off into a light jog. Sydney wasn't a particularly athletic student, but her shapely 5'4" figure would be enough with the adrenaline she had going.

Her glasses bumped up and down as she jogged, but she had finally made it. The poor girl was exhausted and with a light sweat running down her forehead and back. She had certainly underestimated the April weather on a sunny day. When she arrived at the school, she was met by none other that Dr. Sullivan at the front doors to the school. "Oh, Ms. Castigan, I see you finally decided to make an appearance. Not quite the performance I expected from this years leading student. I have to say, I'm rather disappointed." Dr. Sullivan was a short woman, quiet but sharp when she needed to be, and a highly respected doctor and professor at this med school. "Dr. Sullivan, I understand your disappointment and I beg you to let me take the test now before you leave for the day. My absence from this mornings exam was an honest mistake, and I ask only for you to give me a chance to make it up here", the girl pleaded through catching her breath. Dr. Sullivan could see her exhaustion and desperation, and knew how hard Sydney worked to get here. "Alright Ms. Castigan, I'll try to keep and open mind and believe you won't bring this kind of time management into the medical world. Get settled in the lecture hall while I go grab an exam for you." Sydney was relieved as Dr. Sullivan walked off towards her office.

She entered the lecture hall from the top, walking down a few rows to about the middle, and then took a set near the center of that table. There was only one chair left in this row as the rest had been removed for cleaning the room. The tables were long, stretching around most of the auditorium style room, only stopping at the walkways that led down towards the professors desk. The desks also had a piece on the front of them that came down to the floor, leaving only one opening for the students to sit in the chairs and move in, but with enough space to stow away their bags and have plenty of leg room to spare.

Just as Sydney was getting settled, trying to clear her mind and cool her body off by airing out her sweater, she heard the door at the top of the lecture hall creek open. "Do the professors come in through the top now? I was expecting Dr. Sullivan to come through the bottom door near the board and desk like every other professor." But when she turned around, she didn't see Dr. Sullivan, but her 3 friends quickly sneaking down to her row and the ducking under the table smiling at her. Why would they be here now? How did they even know she was in this room? She smiled back nervously, but was worried Dr. Sullivan would be back, see them and think she was cheating. Laura whispered as she got closer to Sydney, "Hey babe! Saw you running in like a olympic athlete earlier, how'd you miss the exam? It was so hard! You look tired, and a little sweaty too." The girls snickered as Sydney was more concerned with getting through med school without being kicked out for cheating. "I don't know what happened with my alarm, but uhh, can you guys go? I don't want to risk Dr. Sullivan catching you after she gave me a second chance here. How about I just meet you guys for lunch after this?" Sydney found herself almost pleading, but Laura wasn't the type of girl to just listen to reason. "No can do my pretty little lamb, you look like you need our help so we're going to stay huddled in here through the whole exam! We won't make a sound, so you try not to either, 'kay?", she said with a smile and a wink. The girls were basically huddled around her legs squatting under the desk at this point.

Sydney was about to push Laura harder to leave with Holly and Rachel, but then she heard the door at the bottom of the lecture hall swing open and Dr. Sullivan walking in with her exam. She tried to look as normal and calm as she could as the doctor approached her desk, luckily walking along in front of it and stopping just in front of her, unable to see the girls hiding beside Sydney's legs. "Here is your exam. I can see by the look on your face that you're embarrassed and stressed, but I just need to stay cool and collected here. I'll head down to the desk so you don't feel too much pressure, but I'll have my eyes on you most of the time so to ensure you don't try and cheat. We've had a lot of that lately, not that I expect that from you. You'll have one hour to complete this exam, which I'll display on the board up front, and I'll take your exam when the timer is up. Good luck, Ms. Castigan." Sydney nodded, taking the exam as Dr. Sullivan walked down to her desk, took a seat and put the timer up on the board.

Sydney started her exam, quickly jotting down her name and information and getting started on the first few questions. She just had to breathe and flow through the exam like normal. She studied this material thoroughly, so she figured she would be fine. From her angle, Dr. Sullivan should only be able to see from the top of her chest up, so she should have no issue finding the girls now, but how to get them out after was another problem. One that she didn't have time to focus on now.

Though she felt confident with her knowledge, the stressed of the situation still had her anxious, which was causing her to tap both of her feet. The girls under her desk were still very close to her, but were a little more relaxed and stretched out now, since it seems they also realized that Dr. Sullivan would not be able to see them. Weirdly enough, Laura had positioned herself directly in front of Sydney, forcing her to spread her legs open a bit so to not knee Laura in the face under the desk. Laura was now sat cross-legged, with Rachel and Holly at either side of her. The tapping of her white sneakers continued until the tapping of manicured nails started on the tops of her shoes. This made her jump for a second, but she quickly regained composure as this shouldn't distract her too much. Laura was tapping those delicate, pretty nails right on top of her toes, which was a little annoying, but nothing she that would take her mind off the exam. Sydney let out a sigh and continued her exam.

She looked up at the clock. 45 minutes remaining. She was making good time, at this rate, she might even finish before the hour was up. A wave of newfound confidence had just begun to wash over here when she felt her shoes loosen slightly as the laces were beginning to untie. She immediately glanced down to see Laura undoing one lace with each of her hands. What was she trying to do? Was she this bored? Before Laura could get to the point of taking her sneakers from her, Sydney tried to pull back both of her feet back, but they we grabbed at the ankles by both Rachel and Holly before she could get them away. Not that she could really escape anyways. "A little jumpy, dontcha think?", Laura whispered with a sly smile, "I was just trying to get a better look at this cutie little socks you have on, so adorable and fluffy! But a little thick to be running in, am I right? You must really like your feet to feel cozy and warm." From this distance, Dr. Sullivan wouldn't be able to hear anything Laura was saying, so now she would have to deal with their tormenting and her verbal teasing.

Sydney began to feel the shoes loosen more and slip off her feet. She tried to grip with her toes and hold the shoes tighter, but she wasn't able to match the strength and coordination of these three. After Laura pulled off the two shoes, she laid them beside her, and started to lightly stroke her finger nails over the top of Sydney's feet, startling her and sending tingling sensations throughout her whole body. What, if anything, was she to do now? Could she stop her reactions maybe? Laura placed her hands flat on the bottoms of Sydney's feet. "Wow, these socks really are soft! I absolutely love the feel, but boy are they warm! It seems like I did you quite the favor taking off those shoes, you should be thanking me babe!" Laura teased. "And what's this flowery scent I smell? You didn't strike me to take care of your feet like this, but do you put on such a sweet scented moisturizer? What a cutie!"

The truth is, yesterday was a new experience for Sydney, as she had taken her first ever trip to a get a pedicure with her mom. It's something her mom did a lot, and wanted to treat her daughter to a nice relaxing pedicure after working so hard. While the pedicure did wonders for relaxation and care for her feet, it also tickled far more than she was expecting. She was giggling and jumping all over the place, and with the softer her feet got throughout the pedicure, that less she could handle the lady touching and massaging her bare feet like that. On top of that, her mom gave her special aloe vera socks that would soften her feet even more, which just so happened to be the same fuzzy socks that she was wearing right now.

Sydney closed her eyes and stopped writing for the first time in this exam, anticipating what was coming next. She had to hold strong, maybe if she didn't move, Laura would stop tickling her and let her finish the exam? But not even all the preparation in the world could have gotten her ready for the sensation of Laura's nails skittering down her socked soles. She bit her lip, but not even that could stifle the giggle that came out of her as her whole body tensed. And this was with her socks on. In short, she was screwed.

Laura continued to slowly skitter her nails up and down her socked feet while Holly and Rachel held Sydney's ankles tight as they desperately tried to pull away. After a couple minutes of fidgeting around and giggling, she remembered that Dr. Sullivan was here moderating the exam. She wearily looked down towards where her professor was sitting only to see her glaring back at her. "Oh shit," she thought, "it's one thing to being tickled and having trouble finishing this exam, but if she comes up here and thinks I'm cheating, not only will I be expelled from this med school, but I'll never be able to practice medicine. I need to pull myself together. Fast."

Sydney struggled, but was able to regain her composure amidst the tickling, surprising Laura, who thought this was all she had to do to screw her friend over. "Well well, I'm impressed with how you've adapted, you're even moving around less. What incredible focus you have! However, I don't think you'll be able to keep that up for long..." Laura said smiling, almost giggling herself, as she started to tug at the toes of Sydney's socks "and I'm going to enjoy this..." The socks were sliding effortlessly off Sydney's feet, as they had not grip to them at all. Sydney panicked, realizing how much worse it was it was about to get. The socks popped off her pale feet to reveal a rather wide, shapely pair of size 8 feet. There was a bright, golden nail polish done and each of her bubbly, plump little toes, maybe even the pedicurist thought she was a winner.

"I'm going to tear you down bit. By. Bit." Laura said, in a somewhat cheerful, but more serious tone, and as she tapped the nails against the the tops of Sydney's toes. This time, it felt more tense and a lot less playful than before. "And look how cute your feet are!" Laura teased as she got down close to one of them, now in a position where she could see both of her soles while the friends held them tight. "I must say, while you're a pretty enough nerdy girl, these are some nice looking feet!... as far as feet go, I guess." Laura placed her two index fingers on one of Sydney's heels, and then slowly dragged them along the gorgeous, buttery soft soles until the made it all the way to her toes. This sent a sudden shock through her body, nearly jumping out of chair and yelping, with a laugh hidden within it.

"Ms. Castigan, what ARE you doing up there?", Dr. Sullivan called from her desk, "this is no laughing matter, and I expect FAR better behavior than this after I gave you another chance. If you keep giggling like a school girl, I'll take that exam away early." Sydney, embarrassed, quietly called out "I understand, I'm sorry." The exam! She had completely forgotten about that exam! She hasn't written anything since Laura started tickling her, and now there was only 30 minutes left. She wasn't even to the halfway point yet, and Laura had no plans on stopping here. "Uh oh! Sounds like the little nerd is making too much noise, maybe you should try to relax" Laura teased as she now had 2 fingers going up and down Sydney's soft soles, faster then before. She was overjoyed that her plan was so clearly working, but she wanted to turn it up a notch. "Your feet are sooooo delicate and soft, Syd! I never imagined you of all people would have such sensitive little feetsies! Look at all these little wrinkles, and I get to play with every one of them for the next hour! I love the way you're jumping when I run my fingers over these plush wrinkles of yours, they must be a soft spot of tickles! But your cute little feet are a little sweaty and so pink all over, aren't you the least bit embarrassed? Not that I mind, since they seem pretty clean, and hey, maybe your feet being a little sweaty is making them all the more tickly!"

Laura started scribbling her scrunched soles with all of her fingers now, which had Sydney on the ropes. She was trying her best to keep her composure, but Laura's teasing and tickling was getting too her. Her face was beet red embarrassed by the way her friend was talking about her feet. She didn't think much about them before, but now they were all that was on her mind. Not a single medical fact was going through her head. She was absolutely desperate to get this sensation to stop, worried that she was going to burst into fits of laughter. She flexed her feet, opening her toes, trying to take Laura's attention away from her arches. Unfortunately, this is exactly the opportunity she was waiting for. Laura immediately stopped tickling Sydney's and dove right under her toes, sending Sydney into a panicked fit of giggles as leaned over and bit her lip to try to stop her manic giggling. She had clamped her toes down, but it was far too late, now she was just trapping Laura's fingers in there, which was exactly what she wanted. Lucky for Sydney, Dr. Sullivan had taken a slight break to check her email, but now adjusted to clearly show Sydney she was focused solely on watching her.

"Look at your pretty little toes, their just begging me to stop tickling under them aren't they? Such sweet little things, so rosy and round! Maybe I'll have to give them some attention, that big toe is really asking for my love!" Laura seemed to be enjoyed herself quite a lot, much to Sydney's demise. She cupped the top of Sydney's right foot, around the toes, and took her one nail and started drawing circles on the pad of her big toe. Sydney was jerking her legs with everything she had, at this point worrying she might slam Laura through the desk. But god did it tickle. This was absolutely humiliating, for her friend and rival to have the much power over her by a little toe tickling. Laura was now stroking just under her toe pads, when she realized that she had suddenly started writing again. Was she really able to continue the exam in this condition? With that in mind, Laura sat up properly once again as she stopped tickling Sydney's feet.

Sydney took a moment to take a deep breathe and get back on track before continuing her progress in her exam. That is, until she heard start to whisper again, both a command to the other girls and a threat to Sydney that sent a shiver down Sydney's spine as her eyes went wide with fear. "Alright girls, don't show her any mercy. I want her to scream and beg us to stop with tears running down her face." Both Holly and Rachel switched to a one hand grip as they each started in on tickling Sydney's bare feet. Rachel was slowly tracing her nails up and down her right sole while Holly saw spider tickling around the ball of her left foot. Both girls knew to tickle her toes whenever the opportunity showed itself. They weren't on Laura's level, but they were doing were doing far too good of a job for Sydney to handle, especially with the varying styles of tickling.

Sydney didn't have a chance to handle those sensations as both of Laura manicured, ready hands went up her shirt and starting goosing her ribs. But she couldn't stop, there was only 5 minutes left of this exam, she had to get out every last bit of knowledge she had in her. Unfortunately for her, Laura wasn't going to let that happen, as her hands went up even further to torment Sydney's smooth underarms. She immediately pulled her arms back, but once again it was too late. Laura had already slipped her fingers in there and was tickling away. "Go ahead, try to write anymore. I dare you." Laura whispered. Every time Sydney would move her arms at all, Laura started the tickling again. She stopped whenever Sydney stayed still. This quickly grew a fear in Sydney, one she didn't have time to overcome. She brought her pen forwards faces and leaned in, giving Laura full access to her armpit, which Laura took full advantage of. Her nails were devilish as they played with the smooth skin under her armpit, but since her other arm wasn't moving, Laura decided on a final place to attack that, with Sydney's shirt slightly lifted, was now staring her right on the face.

"Awwwww, what a cute little belly button you have! I wonder how deep it goes... guess I'll find out for myself!" Sydney had now time to react, as Laura's finger plunged into her sensitive button, not giving her any chance to get away as she desperately swayed side to side, entirely forgetting about Dr. Sullivan. Sydney couldn't stop her huge smile as she was shaking from all the tickling. Unwanted giggles poured out of here as the tears streamed down her face, six hands attacks her most sensitive spots, completely breaking her down with tickling.

Laura whispered, a little louder this time, "Now!" at which point both Holly and Rachel used one hand to pull back Sydney's plump toes, and the other hands to tickle the vulnerable soft skin hiding underneath. At that same moment, Laura moved both hands down to Sydney belly, both of her index fingers playing with her bellybutton as the rest of her fingers scratched the poor girls soft tummy. Sydney had reached her absolute limit, and broke out in to wild, hysterical laughter. She pushed completely away from the desk, still in her chair, but couldn't get any further due to the desk behind her. She eyes were closed shut with tears rolling down her blushing red cheeks as she desperately tried to get away from her ticklers.

But she couldn't escape them. Holly and Rachel worked over the sweaty wrinkles of Sydney's feet, learning from Laura to bait her to open up her toes, which allowed them to tickled in between each of the toes which sent her laughter to new heights. Sydney pressed both of her hands against Laura's face, trying with what little strength she had left to push Laura away from her. As soon as she did this, Laura's hands swiftly went right back to her smooth pits, leading to Sydney's immediately regret. Laura was vicious in those armpits, not showing Sydney a shred of mercy as she pushed deeper and wiggled her fingers as much as she could. All she could do was buck back and forth as her excruciating and intoxicating laughter filled the lecture hall. Her laughter had turned silent and she could barely breath, as she was overwhelmed completely by the tickling of her friends.

At this point, Dr. Sullivan, who had been speaking to them unheard since the Sydney had been giggling and pushing away from the desk, finally yelled loud enough to break through and stop their torturous tickling. "WHAT IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU ALL DOING?" The girls backed away from Sydney, who was sat slouched in her chair, exhausted and defeated. "Get out, all of you, now!" The girls quickly ran off while Sydney stayed put, as she could barely move after what just happened. "I'm sorry dear, I should have realized what was going on sooner and stopped them, I'll go and get you a bottle of water, okay? Unfortunately, as for the exam... none of this passed the halfway point is readable in any way shape or form. I'm sorry to say, but I'll only be able to pass you with a 50%." This probably would have hit Sydney pretty hard, but her mind was completely blank. She just wanted to rest, and was thankful it was over now.

Dr. Sullivan left the room, met by Laura, Holly and Rachel. Dr. Sullivan spoke first, "Did that go how you planned? That poor girl, you've probably given her a new fear." she said, almost with worry. "Don't worry about her, I'm sure she'll get over all of this in her years to come as a doctor! As for yourself, here's the payment as promised! 10k just for you, all for letting us carry out our plan uninterrupted! You did a great job." Laura said with a smile and a wink.

With that, the group parted ways. Laura won the $25,000, splitting the remaining $15,000 with her friends, and putting 'Top of the Class' on her resume. As for Sydney, she did go on to become a great and proficient doctor, garnering much prestige in her career. But she couldn't stand even the thought of a pedicure ever again.

I think the f/f tickle theme is great, with soft but unbearable tickles, great job.
The same theme that I write, greetings

Thanks for the praise. Unlikely a do a part 2, simply because I'm happy with where this character ended up. I have a couple more stories in the works right now so look out for those!

Excellente Story, keep going in F/Fs stories please. I love this Story sooo much &#55357;&#56845; Thanks !

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back