• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Of all the ticklers you've had, what age range seems to be the best at it?

Best age-range tickler you've ever had?

• 18-24

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • 25-34

Votes: 11 42.3%
  • 35-44

Votes: 6 23.1%
  • 45+

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

TicklishFMWrite

One thing I loved about tickling is that it seems like everybody has their own style of how they tickle, but more and more I notice that women of different ages have different tickling proclivities and habits, not universally but often enough that I feel like I can describe (from personal experience anyway) how each age group tickles. Based on your experiences, how old was the best tickler you ever had? here's my experience with the age ranges I've been tickled by (which was 18 when I was 18, and the oldest was 50 when I was in my 20s)

18-23: the cutesy/bitchy tickler age. as a taller man I found that younger women constantly wanted to prove that they could best me or dominate me, which is why girls in this age group always tend to have more of that snide, almost bitchy way of tickling you and making fun of you at your expense. it was my favorite part of college and girls in this age range are always bubbly to go with it.

24-35: mature young women are even better at tickling in my experience. I don't know what it is but the hands get more calculated and skilled, more patient as they knead for good spots and better memory at being able to refind them. as opposed to the chaotic and almost overbearing nature of the 18-23 age range ticklers, it feels like girls in this age range always want to make you take it for an insanely long time, which has always been my favorite. younger women tend to get bored fast or want to escalate to more traditional sex

36-44: my sweet spot. the best ticklers I have ever had, all of the top three, were (at the ages I was to the age they were: M/22 F/38, M/25 F/44, M/32 F/36), SOMETHING about the women in this age group are merciless, perfect ticklers who manage to find every last spot, hold it over your head, torment you nonstop... these are the women who will spontaneously and randomly tickle you so much you almost start to not stand it, which is the point that I like the best. Whether I'm a younger man like when I was 22 and got tickled silly by a friend's 38 year old mom or when I was 32 and my slightly older 36 year old co-worker tied me up for a tickle party, I just know that something in the late 30s to early 40s is my favorite

45-50: the oldest two ticklers I've ever had were 47 and 50 and they were both actually dauntingly good, so much so that I wouldn't sign up to be tickled by an older gal anytime soon. These were not recent times, so these women who tickled me are now probably in their sixties because it was back in 2007... women born in the 1950s and 1960s must have had some kind of special tickle training where they make the man want to piss themselves because both times I felt like my whole body had to recover for days after. Very talon like and pointy hands as people get older might be the cause of this but holy shit I'll never forget that

The best in my personal experience were both professional Dommes at Rebecca's Hidden Chamber (which no longer exists) in the early years of this century. They were age 28 and 29 at the time.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back