• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mavis And The Mob (FF/F*Intense*FullBodyTickling)

CollaredKid05

2nd Level Red Feather
mavis nylon.jpg mavis.jpg

Mavis squeals in shivering, sensitive agony as the human’s feathers play across her nipples. With each swipe of their fluffy tools, the adventurous lady vampire lets out another howl of ticklish delight. A sound which only makes her tormentors quicken the pace, just to see how much louder she can get.

“HahaaAAAAAA! NOAHAHAA! OHOHOHGAWAHAHAD! N-NOT THE NIPPLES! NOOHAHAHAHAHAHAA! I CAHAHAN’T TAAHAHAKE IHEHEHEHEHEHT!!!”

The surrounding crowd is enraptured by the ever energetic laughter of their captive beast. The way her pale, fit body wiggles and arches from their ticklish attacks. The way her adorable face contorts into an unrelenting smile. It all makes the mob of sadistic colonials eager for more! More teasing, more titillation, and much *much* more tickling.

“So monster..” The chamber maid teasing her right nipple purrs, never once ending the cruel dragging of her agonizing feather. “You come to our village to steal our children and eat our goats? We’ll make sure your punishment is one you remember for the rest of your eternal life! Coochie Coochie coo!!”

“NAHAHAAA! IHEHEHAHAT’s NOHAHAHAT LIHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAKE THAHAHAHAHhhHAHAH! I SWEEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAR!!!” Mavis tries her best to explain herself, but each attempt is broken by hysteric laughter.

She wanted to tell them she meant no harm. That she had no interest in them or their gross goats… but these mean wenches wouldn’t stop nuzzling her tits with their feathers for a single moment. Each sweep raising the octave of laughter by a decimal.

The tendrils of their tools thrill the young blood sucker down to the last nerve. With her face becoming as hot as one of their torches, the feathers continue to swish across her tits. Mavis quivers in her bonds, unsure if she wanted it to cease or continue.

“Don’t waist your breath on her sister!” The wench on Mavis’ left interjects. “The only language these hell spawns speak is cruelty.”

For emphasis, the wench pinches Mavis’ hard nipple, tugging at it lightly. Her black lips parting in the most delectable O, as the sudden pinch rejuvenates her struggling.

Satisfied with Mavis’s blood curdling roars, the sisters share a knowing glance.

“I suppose your right sweet sister,” the maiden purrs back, turning to her pray like a cat would a mouse. ”So listen well,monster!<3”

The maiden on the vampire’s right giggles, deciding to try the technique for herself. Immediately she reaches out with her other hand and gives her respective nipple her own stern pinching. It earns a similar reaction from the fanged female, along with a shutter of her sexually charged body.

“OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOo!<3 OH GAAAAAAWWWWWD P-PLEEEEEEEEEASE! HAHHAAHH AAH AAH AAH!~ OOOOOoOoOoOoOoOo! P-P PLAHHA AHAAHAH! AAH!”

Mavis keeps babbling between heaven and hell as the two’s nipple play drives her batty. The harder they grab the hotter she feels, this was madness!

Meanwhile the massive mob looks on, waiting eagerly for their own turn to make the adorable intruder squeal like the ticklish pig she’s suddenly become. Their faces a mixture of mischief and amazement as they watch on drooling.

Some had feathers, some brought even more rope, some had even come armed with paddles! Mavis couldn’t believe her eyes at all the intimidating-ticklish things she saw. Her eyes swam in a sea of tickle starved sadists, waiting to make her theirs!

Until suddenly, another pinch of her nipple brought her back to attention.

“What was that hell-spawn?” The one on the right questions, pulling at Mavis’ chest once more, earning another side-splitting squeal from there “captive beast.”

“Hehe! Yea, we can’t understand you with all that gruesome howling! You evil, naughty, seductive ANIMAL!~”

The one on the left verbally joins in, both of them now plucking at their captive’s nipples with reckless abandon. Enjoying the faces their monster made at their sinister sensitive touch. The pleasure and laughter so intense it contorts her face into an adorable scrunch.

“NOOAAAAH! OH F-FFRRRRRGH! OH G-GOD YEEEEESSS.... YAHAHAHAHS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA PLEHEHAHAHAAHHAHASE!!! OH HOHOHOHOOOOOOO! YOOHOHAHALLLLCCCHAHAHAHAHSHAHSHS EHEHHAAHAH!!! PLEEHEHEHERHHRHEEEEHEEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!”

Mavis can’t help but grind her hips against the pole, it now being completely slick with her sweat. The pleasure coursing through her body, feeling like an electric current shooting from all over. Each and every trilling shock centering into her pussy.

“AAUGH! AUUGH!!!!! N-NOOAAAHAHAAHAHAHAH!! NOAHAHAH! NOAHAHAH! IT’SSSHEHEHTOMUHAHAHAAHCH! TOOAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAMUCH!”

Her two captors stay just close enough for their breath to caress her face. They drink in her sweet reactions as they teasingly rub her nipples between their fingertips.

Suddenly, the tickling come back in full force. Both wenches keep her nipples pinched between their fingers and go back to work with their awful feathers. The mix of sensations throw the young vampire through a loop as the sounds dragged out of her were unrecognizable.

It was a shameless and desperate belly laughs. Sustained by the most incredible torment Mavis has ever experienced. Her face flush, her nipples as hard as diamonds, she cackled at the night sky.

“You dare enjoy your punishment?! Do you think mocking us will help your situation? Prepare for much worse hell-spawn. MUCH, much worse.~” The one on the left flicks at her nipple and heartlessly continue her administrations.

“What say we put her in the town stocks and have our goats have a chance at her? Let’s see what hours of a tongues bathing on those feet will wash away her sins!~” The one on the right leans in closer. Now dragging her own wet tongue against her seemingly favorite spot.

Before Mavis can interject the mob cheers in overwhelming support. As long as it furthers the torment of their captive, they were all incredibly enthusiastic and supportive. Their smiles, all sinister in their own nerve racking way. Making the young fangs’ face turn as red as the blood they feared she’d take.

The towns folk watch in glee as her face breaks out into renewed laughter, others ignoring her face entirely and only watch her sweet, pale body shake. Everyone of them no doubt with their own thoughts swimming in their mind of the fun they could have with such a creature. Men, women, horny adolescents, they were all hypnotized by her in the most sadistic way. Their eyes now locked to the sensitive sucker, dancing in sweet, ticklish agony.

Meanwhile inside of that body, the fire deep down within her began to burn bright enough the scorch this entire village. It’s too late, she can’t take it!! The feeling of all their gazes overwhelmed her as she began to frantically struggle. Mavis twists and turns, until finally she falls limp in her bonds, completely out cold.

“Nice try Hell-Spawn, but you won’t be getting off that easily.” The maiden on the left smiles as she and her sister get to work.

“Someone get the stocks ready,” the other woman tittered, addressing the crowd. “It looks as if we’ll be getting some fair use out of them tonight!”

————

When Mavis awakes, not much had changed except her position. She finds herself stuck, helpless in the village stocks kept at the center of the town. It’s then she notices how everyone still surrounded her, ready for more.

Only her feet are able to wiggle as the the two goats are lead from the crowd by their own farmers. Mavis tries desperately to escape, to turn into a bat, but it’s no use. At this point she was too tired! As the animas get closer they lap at their lips, seemingly enticed by the prisoner’s sweet fragrance.

“EEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!”

The goats licks and lap with reckless abandon, the poor vampire not able to take it. The sensations of their tongues dragging over her souls, the prodding of their whiskers, it’s like they were designed to be the worst! No wonder vampires hated and hunted them!

“HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAA NOOOOO! NO NO NOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAH! OHHAAHAHH GAHAAHAHAHD PLEHEHEHAHAHAHAHHSE!”

Was all the poor vampire could scream out between ripped snorts and teary eyes. As the tongues of the mammals dragged carelessly on her soles,Avis wondered if she jusy might pass out again. Each lick of the furry bastards would feel like another long eternity as it started at the balls of her foot and worked its way to her already soaking wet toes.

The two maidens giggled in delight as Mavis mayhem played out, what felt like, specifically for them.
Maybe because they devilishly planned every delectable step, and before the night was out they would have a lot more fun. They swarmed her again, taunting her with their condescending tones.

“How does it feel, monster? Getting tasted by the very creatures you feed off of?” One chuckles as she and her sister marvel how they hardly needed the rope for their pets to stay in place.

The suffering young fang tried for the hundredth time to make them understand that this was all a huge misunderstanding, but it was no use. Her please and cries were interrupted with her Sporadic laughter and moans. The random attacks of their tongues made it so she couldn’t get use to any patterns. It was just ticklish lick after lick after lick.

“Oh sister,” the one on the right gasped. “Look at her feet!” She pointed out the vampires soles, now pruned and sopping from the endless saliva of the goats.

“She’s positively filthy! I’m not ruining my perfect, pretty feathers on her grossness.” The wench pouted, finally shooing the farmers away. The two of them nearly having to use all their force to separate the starved animals from their new favorite meal.

“Who said anything about using them on her feet, dear sister?” The other maiden smirked cruelly while pointing a finger to the flailing hell-spawn.

”Hold back her arms for me…~”

“WHAHAAHAHAHAHAT?! NO! COME ON! HAVEN’T I BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH! NO! COME ON! NO NO NO OAHAHHANOAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!! NO NO NO NO N OAHAHAHAHHA!!”

Mavis screams at full volume, but is overruled by the spectators hoping for more. If this tickle hungry mob could have things their way, Mavis full body would be completely ambushed by the thrilling sensations. Her shameless display becoming a remarkable show for them, none wanting it to end.

Just then, more farmers enter, able to wrangle up more with hungry goats to join in.

One sister pulls her arms back while the other’s wiggling fingers get closer. The vampire tries desperately to wiggle herself away from the appending torment, but her efforts only make her captor’s smiles grow.

“Tickle tickle tickle, little monster!” Sings the cruel woman to her shaking pray. “We’ll teach you to never mess with our village again, you no good dirty temptress. Now laugh for me!<3” She demands, her fingers flourishing a pianist-like attack on Mavis’ smooth underarms.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHBAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHOOO! PLEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHSE! YOHAHAHAHAA HAHAHAHAHAVE TOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABELEHEHEHAHAHEVEEEEHEHEHE MEEEEE!!! OH GOD! IT TICKIIIIIEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!”

“That’s the point, monster! To tickle and teach you a lesson! So, laugh for me! Laugh until your dark lord himself hears your ticklish shame!~”

The wench taunts as her fingers move faster along their smooth pale surface. Mavis’ underarms being as pale and prestige as the rest of her, only leads to more of her downfall. God knew that the goats at her feet enjoy it as more of them begin to herd around her.

It’s too much!

It’s all too much!!

For an hour Mavis’s mind was overloaded by the sensually hellish sensation. Her whole body radiate with ticklish delight as her nerves are thrilled to their highest peak. She shutters endlessly as lick after lick after stroke after pinch sends her deeper into this rabid state of need.

All eyes remain on her, none of them having the slightest bit of mercy. All of them getting an endless amount of amusement out of the spectacle that was this beast’s punishment.

The maidens purr as the vampire’s screams fill the night air. The men’s hardy merriment mixed with her own crazed cackling. And of course, the women at her side who seem to orchestrate the whole thing. They all maliciously loved every passing second of this.

“HAHAHAAHAH! AHHAHAHAHAHAHAA NOAHAHAHA! OHAAHAHAH! OHAHAHAHAHAHAHA UUURRGHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAH!!!!!!!!!”

———

Mavis finally wakes up again sometime later, no longer greeted by the full moon above her. She’s still in the village, but no longer outside. She looks around furiously for clues and deuces she was in a strange barn. The scent of hay fills her nostrils as the wind creaks the wood of the foundation.

The walls were decorated by all forms of funny and intimidating objects. A variety of feathers and flogs. Whips and brushes. Shackles and feather dusters. The amount of bondage machines are enough to make ones head spin.

That’s when Mavis notices her position. In an unforgiving steel x-frame with her limbs spread far apart. Her body naked, still throbbing from the heat of its last session and unable to do anything about it.

“Oh sister, I think she’s finally awake!” Goes one horrifically familiar voice.

“Indeed she is, dear sister. Let’s play to our hearts content and really break her in!” Giggles the other maiden from the shadows.

Mavis’ eyes go wide, her stomach dropping. These two are crazy! They call her a fiend, but they’re straight up tickle monsters!!!

Without a moment to waist, the two now scantly clad maiden’s attack. One focusing on the poor vampire’s breast and armpits, while the took care of her precious feet.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NAHAHAHAHAHAAHH OHAHAHAAHAHAH GAAAHHAD! NAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THAHAHAHRE!!” Mavis cackles at the very top of her lungs, but like the rest of the night, it’s no use. Her laughter and pleas fall on def ears, only fueling the sadistic glee her tormentors get from their actions.

The maiden at her feet looks at them with pure lust. Having scrubbed them while Mavis slept, she grins evilly at how now her precious soles were all hers.

She peppers them with kisses, biting her lip at Maivs’ reactions, until all need for pretense was seemingly thrown out the single. She plunges her ten fingers until the soft bottoms of her feet and tickles mercilessly. Making sure to scratch in frantic patters so their captive couldn’t adjust.

Meanwhile the other sister merely looked down at Mavis, enjoying the chance to relish all her adorable reactions.

“Horrid monster! So distracted by my sister down there, you’re hardly paying attention to me.” She whines, like a brat.

To show her displeasure, she scratches inside the hallows of the vampires hairless underarms. Wiggling her digits around incessantly while she goes crazy. In random intervals can, she’d switch her hands over to her perky tits and pinch at her hard nubs. Making the young fangs’ eyes cross.

“Are you paying attention to me now demon? How about now? Or now? Tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle!” The evil sister coos in her captive’s ear.

“Don’t pay attention to her!” The sister at her feet cries out, picking up the pace of her own fingers. “Pay attention to me! Otherwise I’ll never stop tickling you! Never ever! Tell her how you want to be my pet!”

“No!!!” The one at her nipples whines again, emphasizing her disagreement by firmly pulling at her captive’s tits, making Mavis’ eyes roll back in her head. “Tell her you want to me mine! Tell her tell her tell her! Come on!~”

“AHAHA AHAHAHAH I CAHAHAH.. IAHAHAHAH CAHAAHAHT! AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHM AHAHAM NAHHAAHAHAHAH- I’M NOAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! PLEASE!!!”

“Please what?” The one at the top asks, nipping at the vampires ear. “Beg your mistress to stop tickling you and we’ll stop. Tell us who’s pet you are! Tell us!”

Regardless of their incessant questions, they never gave their captive time to answer. Seemingly too busy trying to find the next spot that would make her howl louder for them. They continued to work her body over with their 40 finger, treasuring every new way they found to make her squeal.

More time pasts, Mavis’ body building to a fever pitch as it does. The sweet touches of the both of them threatened to make her release her third orgasm of the night, but then never took her over the edge.

The took turns teasing her. One slipping their fingers inside her yearning pussy while the other whispers a plethora of naughty, sizzling things into her ear. But the moment they felt their toy was getting too close, they tickle her back to reality.

“PLEHEHAHAHAHAE! PLEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHSE LEHAHAHET MEEEHEHEHAHAH CUAHAHAHM! PLEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSE!” Mavis begs, the two sisters switching off once again. The other wiggling their fingers delight at their chance to tickle her pussy.

“Why should we Satan spawn? You still haven’t answered our question. Pick one of us to be your mistress and we just might let you.~” The one maiden giggle, her sister interrupting with a snort.

“But be warned vampire. Whoever you choose, the other one might just get so jealous they won’t allow you to cum.~” The other ponders with glee, enjoying the look of Moavis’ crestfallen face.

It was a trap! They’re ever going to stop tickling her! And now they were going to edge her until she went absolutely crazy. She was already going crazy. Over and over again Mavis tries to trust her hips up, desperate for more stimulation of the maiden’s fingers. But they’d always pull away.

“Aw sister, I dare say we’re being the cruel ones now. Look at that sinful spot between her legs!”

“I see! It’s absolutely pulsing for the both of us. Perhaps we should leave the decision up to the two of us.” The one wench pondered. The other inquiring what she means.

“Whoever makes the vampire cum the most wins!” She exclaims, the two of them clapping in glee.

Before Mavis is even able to process the finger suddenly plunge deep into her pussy, immediately causing her to squirt. The vampires eyes roll back, the pleasure overwhelming her as her body convulses in pure ecstasy.

Sadly that wasn’t all. Not to be outdone by her sibling, the other maiden grabbed one of the many feathers, and attacked Mavis’ sensitive clit with it.

The vampires eyes shoot open in distress. Already still coming from the one sensation, the second one mixed in now threatened to ruin her right there on the spot. Her entire body goes rigid as her juices continue to flow.

The ticklers meanwhile only laugh, loving the site of their captive’s pleasure face. Loving the teasing way her body struggled for them. Loving the way she came, over and over and over

And over

And over…

And..

———

“Mavis? Maaaaavis!” Her father’s voice came from the other side of the bedroom door. “Are you alright my little spider? I was told there were screams coming from your room?”

Mavis sat up startled, safe in her own bed as she wiped the drool from her mouth. “DAD!? Oh... Um... I-I’m fine! Just.... PRACTICING!!! I uh, wanted to show uncle Frankie my impersonation of him when we see him today!” The young vampire lied, hoping her father wouldn’t walk in.

She heard a jolly laugh come from her door. “I’m sure he’ll love it my sweet. Now go back to bed. The last thing you want is to be tuckered out on your birthday!”

“Right... Thanks dad... Night!” Mavis sat quietly for a few moments trying to hear her father going back to his room. She let out a sigh of relief and shifted in her bed.

Mavis grunted as she clearly was going to need to wash the sheets. She folded them up and headed out the room after calming down.

Before walking out, her eyes fell to her calendar. Tomorrow she was going to be the day.

“He promised...” Mavis muttered to herself before heading to the laundry to clean up her shame.
---
Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/CollaredKid
Twitter
https://twitter.com/CollaredKid
Shop
https://society6.com/nerve

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back