• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Favorite Type of TV Input Cable

tickle gamer

3rd Level Red Feather
Hi All! I've been thinking about this for some time now and thought it'd make for a good random question for the forums.

What is your favorite type of TV input cable between the standard Colax cables, AV\Component cables and HDMI cables?

As for me. I found the standard 3-jack AV cables a lot easier to use and manage.

I find the stiffness to be a huge draw back in Colax and HDMI cables and, just for the tiny bit of better picture quality you get with HDMI, they're not worth it IMO.

I prefer HDMI. That's typically the standard for 4K now, particularly if you're using a TV as a computer monitor.

I prefer HDMI. That's typically the standard for 4K now, particularly if you're using a TV as a computer monitor.

Sad but true. I have my whole entertainment center (not counting the plug and play stuff) hooked up by HDMI, however, it's due to the fact that the main components on the entertainment center (A Switch and an XBox ATM) doesn't give you a choice in cables.

Personally myself. I've always been a form over fashion type.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back