• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Qualitycontrol sucks in my humble opinion

RandomPerson102

TMF Novice
Firstly they're primarily a bondage site so I suppose they are somewhat forgiven but even still, they're a very disappointing site.

1) The tickling content is all the same. Everytime. - He's (Craig, the owner of the store) obsessed with using knuckles on ribs (He makes sure every model does this technique) and thigh tickling (once again he makes sure all of them do this). Always the same, no matter the bondage position.

2) A lot of their clips are overpriced. 99.99% of clips on C4S are priced at $1 per minute but a lot of his are like.. $9 for a 4 minute clip. Even saw one for $11.99 for a 2 minute clip. Nonsense.

3) They could have a model in the best position ever for tickling and he'll still find a way to ruin it by interjecting himself in and going "hey let me show you the knuckles on ribs technique! Okay now do that and nothing else". Even the regular models do the same with new models instead of letting the new girl be cute and find her own way to tickle. The tickling always has to be done one singular way.

4) There is pretty much no armpit tickling [personal beef I've got with the site]. It's as if on that site armpits don't exist as a tickle spot.

5) A lot of his clips don't actually have the scenes in the gif. You're kind of rolling the dice by buying clips from that store because unlike every other site that clearly shows in the gif what you're getting, a lot of the time the clip is completely different from the gif.

6) What makes his store desirable is that he uses normal everyday girls with little to no experience in this arena which should make for candid and cute videos. Yet as said above he injects himself into things to the point that it completely takes away from the realness of the clips and a lot of time torpedoes potentially great content.

Don't get me wrong here, he's got the odd gold nugget. But sifting through all the bs to find the gold nuggets is tedious to say the least.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back