• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Between a Curse and a Tickle (F/FF, sexual, intense)

Serhazat

TMF Regular
A joyful humming accompanied the distinctive click of the small house's front door being unlocked. Cinder couldn't remember the last time she'd had a haul this good. Pawn shops tended to be a mixed bag in her experience. That's why they were exciting to her. Most of the time they were filled with nothing but old dolls some grandma had kept since her childhood, family "heirlooms" that were little more than tapestries with some kitchy phrase sewn into them, and other assorted knickknacks people had sold off because nobody could bring themselves to care about them more than a quick buck. Every once in a blue moon though, you got something as interesting as the CD in an unmarked case Cinder was holding.

Cinder Davis kicked off her shoes at the front entrance before making her way to the living room. The 23-year-old wasn't a woman many would consider to be all that beautiful. It wasn't like she had much going for her in terms of being sexy, having a relatively flat chest and a face that lent itself more towards appearing innocent than alluring. "Cute" was more what came to mind for most. In between her petite stature, messy shock of brown hair that no amount of effort seemed to ever get under control, and her nigh-insatiable curiosity, her friends often described her as being akin to a newborn kitten that hadn't developed any form of self-preservation yet. Cinder was always on the lookout for something interesting. Whether or not that impacted her long term survival wasn't even a concern most of the time.

The young woman pulled out her phone to scroll through her contacts list. Each ring felt like it took an eternity in her excitement. Eventually, after a couple rings, someone picked up.

"Yello?" said a tired voice on the other end.

"Mika! Mika Mika Mika! You gotta come over quick. I got something fun!"

"What is it this time?" asked the tired voice of Cinder's closest friend, Mika Hayes. Cinder happily held up the disc she'd bought as if the person on the other end could see it.

"I was visiting this pawn shop down on Main Street and the owner was pulling out this box of old stuff he had in the back room and it was really heavy and filled with all of this old tech stuff someone had dropped off years ago and I was chatting with the owner while he was sorting all of it onto the shelves and..." Cinder was getting more excited the more she talked and the more energetic she got the faster words flew out of her mouth. A sigh of exasperation could be heard over the phone.

"Cinder. CINDER! Chill!" Mika cut into her rambling. "And get to the point, please. What's this 'fun' thing you got from the pawn shop?" Cinder took a breather to calm herself before answering.

"So the box the owner was sorting through had this CD he claimed had a cursed video on it. You know, one of those 'Get an exorcism or suffer death by jump scare a week later' sorta deals. Except he said this one was kinda weird. Apparently, every person who ever watched this video passed away by having non-stop sex until they died of exhaustion. He called it the 'A Good Way To Go' tape."

The pause after Cinder was finished with her explanation was long enough to make her wonder if the connection had cut on them at some point. Mika's tone was tinged with bewilderment when she spoke up again.

"Wait. Let me get this all straight. You bought a cursed tape that'll kill it if you watch it from a pawn shop."

"Yep."

"And apparently this specific tape kills you by making you so horny you can't stop from boning people until you fall over dead."

"Yep."

"And you want me to come over and watch it with you. So that if it's real deal we both become incurably filled with the urge to have sex while sitting right next to each other."

"Yep! What if it's really real? That'd be so cool!"

"...is this your convoluted way of saying you want to sleep with me?" Cinder was taken aback by the question. She couldn't understand where her friend had gotten that particular leap of logic from.

"No, silly! I want to spend a Saturday afternoon watching old videos with my friend. It'd be crazy if it really was one of those cursed tapes you hear about and thought it'd be fun to find out if it was together." What sounded oddly similar to a slap making contact with a person's face came from the receiver when she was done.

"Gimme a minute to shower first. I'll be right over after."

"Love yooooooou!" A sigh was all Cinder got as a goodbye before the call was ended. She idly tossed her phone and CD on the kitchen counter before heading upstairs. Something she found a little sad these days was that physical media was so uncommon these days that nothing came with disc readers. Not even the desktop computer in her room had a CD-ROM drive anymore. She was going to have to dig out the DVD player sitting in her closet upstairs for this.

Cinder was digging through the various boxes she had in storage looking for the DVD player when she noticed something strange. A familiar looking disc was sitting atop one of the boxes. The young brunette picked it up and looked it curiously. No matter how she looked at it, it was the CD she'd just bought from the pawn shop.

"Huh. I could've sworn I left this downstairs," she muttered to herself. "Well, whatever." With a shrug, she finished searching for her DVD player, tossed the CD into the box alongside it, and carried both downstairs. The box was left on the coffee table between her couch and TV before Cinder turned around to head upstairs again. There hadn't been a power cable in the box. She was going to have to grab one of the ones she had in her room for this.

The young brunette was looking through the shelves in her room for a compatible cable when she caught a glimpse of a familiar CD out of the corner out of her eye. There the CD was, lying on her bed. "Okay, I know I left it in the living room this time," Cinder said to herself as she walked over to pick it up. A thought occurred to her as she looked it over. "Is... is this thing following me around?"

Cinder's mind was going in all different directions at the idea. There's no way this could be a normal video if it was able to move around her house on its own power. That just wasn't a thing CDs did. That could only mean that she really had managed to buy a cursed video! But the most important thought to come to mind was:

"How does that even work?"

-----

Mika Hayes knocked on the door to Cinder's house a couple times, then sighed. Her friend wasn't answering. Had she stepped out for a minute? Mika considered texting her real quick before deciding against it. Cinder had told her where she'd hidden a spare key in the backyard for situations like this. It'd be easier to let herself in and wait for her to come back. She instead walked around the side of the building through the side gate to retrieve the key.

To many people, Mika came across as like an older sister to Cinder. Being the comparably serious of the two led to her oftentimes being responsible for curbing her friend's moments of suicidal curiosity. It probably didn't help that she looked to be the mature one of the pair. Mika had been blessed to born with a few inches over her friend at 5'5" and a curvier body that led to her getting the majority of the stares from passerby when they went out together. Compared to Cinder's smaller, cuter appearance, Mika came across as fairly domineering to those who didn't know her. Her resting expression looked to many like a scowl that a number of people had admitted to her had led to them believing she was glaring at them for some reason.

Mika made her way back to the front door after digging out the key from under one of the potted plants. To her surprise, she opened the door to see the smaller girl busy dropping a stack of books on the coffee table.

"I thought you were out," Mika explained as she entered. Cinder glanced at her with surprise, then beckoned for her to come closer.

"Mika! Good timing. I need your help with something."

"What's up?" Mika obliging walked into the living room to see what she was up to. The sight that greeted her was strange even for Cinder. For some reason, the girl was balancing a series of books, cups, and a stuffed teddy bear on top of a CD. "What are you doing?"

"Trying to figure out how a cursed item of sexual demise works," Cinder nonchalantly stated. She grinned at Mika's baffled expression before explaining further. "So it looks like this video is cursed after all. Whenever I go anywhere in the house, I turn around to find the CD lying near me. I'm trying to figure what exactly it's doing. I was about to test if it I can get it to take anything with it."

Mika stopped to think about that for a second. The idea that Cinder had actually managed to stumble across a killing video was hard for her to wrap her head around. At least her first instinct hadn't been to immediately watch it. As far as these things went, her current bout with scientific experimentation was a damn sight better than diving head first into whether or not putting on the video would really kill her.

"Sure. What do you need me to do?" Mika settled on saying. Cinder pointed at the stack of items.

"Watch this for me, okay? We might as well test if it moves while somebody is looking at it at the same time." With that, Cinder ran upstairs. The minutes dragged by as Mika stared at the CD. She was just starting to wonder if Cinder had been pulling her leg with the whole magic disc thing when her friend called out to her again. "Mika, is it still there?" Mika turned around to shout up the stairs.

"It's still here. Are you certain about this, Cinder?" She blinked with surprise when she turned back around. The disc had vanished from under the pile of objects during the few moments she'd had her back turned. "Never mind. I stopped looking at it for a few seconds and it disappeared."

"Yep! It just appeared on my bed." Mika ran up the stairs. Sure enough, the mysterious cursed video was lying face up right in the middle of the bed lined with a row of stuffed animals. Cinder was rubbing her chin while muttering to herself. "Okay... So it didn't move while Mika was watching it. Nothing I put on it moved with it either. What next..."

"What the hell..." Mika blinked with surprise. For some reason, she could've sworn she'd heard another voice just then, but it'd been too faint for her to tell where it'd come from. Cinder turned to look at Mika. Her face was lit up with childlike excitement.

"So, what next, Mika? Wanna lock it in a safe or something and see if it can get out?"

"What the hell." Mika glanced at the disc lying on the bed with surprise. She could've sworn the voice was coming from it.

"Did you say something, Mika?" Cinder looked at her quizzically. Mika shook her head slowly and pointed the cursed CD. Her eyes were growing as wide as saucers with shock.

"No. I think it came from there." The two girls shared a look before turning to stare at the CD. It had begun to shake on its own like it was being bounced around by an earthquake only it could feel.

"What. The hell. Are. You. DOING!?" An arm suddenly erupted out of the front of the case accompanied by a shriek of rage. It had an unhealthy pallor to it and was topped with an effeminate hand wielding sharp looking nails that extended over an inch past the edges of the fingertips. The hand flailed at the thin air around it briefly before seizing a fistful of the bedsheets underneath. Whatever the arm was attached to seemed to almost use the purchase as leverage to climb out of the CD. A head soon emerged, followed quickly by the rest of the body.

Within seconds, a young woman was floating in the air above the bed. Mika noted that she was quite pretty if you could get past the fact that her skin and hair were a paler white than normally possible, her eyes were an intimidating fiery red, and her face was twisted into a glare of annoyance directed at the two of them. A little part of her brain was distracted from shock of seeing a ghost with noticing that she'd been buried in a pure white, spaghetti strap minidress that clearly hadn't been designed with floating a few feet off the ground in mind. The dress barely reached her thighs and both Mika and Cinder found themselves trying to catch a glimpse up her skirt.

"What the hell are you two doing!?" the floating ghost woman snapped at them again. "Haven't you two ever heard of a movie before? You're supposed to watch it. Watch. On a TV. Not pile garbage on top of it and force me to carry it around the house for you." Cinder politely raised her hand as if she was asking for permission to speak.

"In my defense, the shop owner explained to me that I'd die if I watched it. And, you know, I don't want to die." The ghost woman clicked her tongue in annoyance. To Mika's surprise, the ghost's angry glare had transformed into an uncertain grimace like she couldn't figure out how to argue that one.

"Okay, that's... I guess that's understandable," the floating ghost girl stammered out. Mika felt the tension draining out of the room. With the initial shock of a woman clawing her way out of a CD wearing off, she was finding it hard to be scared of this girl. She wasn't doing a terribly good job of giving the impression of being one of those unstoppable murderghosts she saw in horror flicks. The ghost girl visibly rallied herself. "All the same, I'm going to have to make you watch that video. It's the very purpose of my existence."

"Yeah, no," Mika interjected. "There's absolutely no way I'm watching that thing now that I know for a fact that some ghost is going to kill us for it and there's nothing you can do to make us." In response, the ghost girl dramatically waved her hand to point straight at Mika. One of the stuffed cats lying on the bed flew in a straight line straight into her face before falling to the ground with a soft thump. "That's it? That's the best you can do?" Mika dryly snarked while rubbing where it'd hit. It hadn't even hurt, she was just surprised that it'd happened at all.

"I-I'm just running a little dry is all. I haven't gotten to refresh myself yet." The ghost girl's fists were balled up in anger and she was avoiding looking either of the girls in the eye in a way Mika would've found adorable if it wasn't the whole 'currently trying to kill them' thing. Suddenly, her face lit up. "I know! All I gotta do is get a little of my strength back and then I can force you two to watch it."

Before either of them could figure out what she meant by that, the ghost girl dove straight towards Mika. Mika let out of yelp of surprise, but she couldn't scramble of the way in time to avoid the spirit diving straight into her chest. Her entire body shivered. It felt like her entire body had been dumped in ice water. She found herself growing increasingly tired with each passing second. Cinder ran over to grab her, but there wasn't anything her friend could do to help.

"Mmmm. Much better," The ghost girl emerged half a minute later with a self-satisfied, leaving Mika doubled over gasping for breath. Cinder hugged her friend close while glancing back and forth between Mika and the girl floating in the middle of the room. A shiver made its way down her spine. The ghost girl who had struck them both as so harmless a few minutes ago had an intimidating sneer on her face. "I'm soooo glad I did that. Not only did that get me some of my strength back, it let me in on a really interesting way to make you two regret playing around with me."

"What are you planning?" Cinder asked. She was trying to guide Mika out of the room before things could get any more out of hand. A casual flick of the wrist from the spirit slamming the door shut proved that she was too late.

"Oh, you'll see. Your friend Mika here is a nasty, NASTY, little girl."

"You can't mean- Whoa!" Mika's face was a mask of horror. The older girl didn't get to finish that sentence before it was cut off by a shout of surprise. Over a dozen disembodied feminine hands were appearing out of thin air around the ghost girl. The hands swarmed over the two girls to lock around their wrists and ankles. Mika and Cinder were dragged apart by the hands to be suspended in midair in the middle of the room facing each other with their arms held together above their heads.

Before either of them had time to fully process their predicament, a pair of hands flew around to dart under Cinder's shirt. The petite brunette threw her head back with a squeal of laughter feeling those long nails start to drag themselves from the bottom of her ribcage all the way across her flat tummy to her waistline in long uninterrupted strokes. She didn't have any time to prepare herself for the ticklish trails the nails left behind and was soon reduced to letting out a steady stream of giggles.

"Whahat are yohu dohing!?" Cinder giggled with surprise. Her giggling was interrupted when she was forced to let out a loud shriek. Rather than continue the tummy tickling, the hands leapt to goose her hips. It was purely bad luck that the thin fingers had managed to latch on to a pair of particularly bad spots near the bottom of her sides on their very first squeeze. Cinder was forced to repeatedly squeal and shriek with laughter as the hands decided to spend a few minutes abusing that spot. Wildly bucking her hips didn't help dislodge the hands in the slightest. The disembodied hands held on no matter how hard she struggled to extract as many distressed cries out of their victim as they could.

"St-stop that! Stop tickling her!" Mika cried with horror. The ghost girl floated in front of her captive to tauntingly leer at her.

"Oh, but Mika, this is what you wanted most in the world, isn't it? To see poor, little Cinder be strung up and tickled against her will." Mika recoiled in shock against the accusation.

"No! No it isn't!" she yelled in denial. An evil grin formed on her captor's face.

"Yes, you're right." The ghost girl gently leisurely floated behind her. Mika went stiff as a board feeling a pair of slim fingers with long nails start to lift up her shirt. "Seeing your friend be tickled to tears was only the SECOND thing you desired most. What you wanted the most was to be tickled alongside her!"

Mika screamed feeling the hands shoot up under her shirt to immediately dig into her armpits. There wasn't a spot on the older girl's body that wasn't ticklish, but her armpits were among the worst of them all. Having all 10 long nails immediately go to raking inside the depths of her pits tickled so badly that she immediately broke out into screams of laughter. Her entire body convulsed and thrashed in an attempt to escape, but much like with Cinder's predicament, it was pointless. The ghost girl was effortlessly following her every twitch to continue punishing her helpless pits.

"Whahat's going on!?" Cinder shrieked in between bouts of laughter. Mika attempted to respond, but she was denied the opportunity by her ghostly tormentor picked up the pace of her attack. Whatever explanation Mika had died in her throat to the overpowering need to laugh. At the same time, the hands working over Cinder's hips suddenly stopped squeezing.

"What's going on, dear Cinder, is that your friend Mika here is quite the pervert," the ghost girl cooed. She detached her hands from her forearms, leaving the long nails to continue abusing her victim, in order to float over to Cinder. A new pair of hands materialized right in front of the young brunette's terrified eyes. "I got a nice little glimpse into the darkest corners of her mind when I was drinking her energy. Did you know, for instance, that the Mika Hayes laughing her head off in front of you touches herself to the fantasy of the two of you becoming tickling slaves?"

"Y-you're lying!" Cinder's eyes went wide with shock. She couldn't believe that the Mika she hung out with could ever want something like that. This girl had to be lying to mess with her head. The ghost giggled with amusement at her denial.

"You wish. There were a couple other bits I didn't mention." Hands swarmed over the two girls with a snap of her fingers. Cries of dismay filled the room as the hands roughly began pulling at their clothes. No matter how Cinder struggled, she couldn't prevent her shirt, pants, and underwear from being pulled off to leave her floating naked in mid air. A blush crept onto her cheeks. Mika had been similarly stripped in front of her and she was finding herself disturbingly aroused by the sight of her voluptuous friend's naked body convulsing under her continuing tickle attack. "For one, she wanted both of you to be naked throughout her little misadventures. For another, there were a lot more than a single set of hands tickling you."

Cinder let out a scream of laughter that surpassed Mika's. In her embarrassment over being stripped, she hadn't noticed a couple other additional pairs of hands getting into position. Nails began fluttering against her unprotected toes and scraping at the vulnerable spaces in between each rib at the same time the hands around her hips resumed their squeezing. The sudden assault was far beyond anything she'd ever felt before. Howls of laughter were pouring out of her lips with the occasional ear splitting scream whenever the hands all came together to hit a rough spot on their respective locations at the same time.

The petite brunette's mind was falling into disarray. The intense tickling was overwhelming her ability to think. Her head was a jumbled mess of terror, helplessness, and, most confusingly of all, arousal. Cinder couldn't understand what was going on with her body. The ticklish sensations were absolute torture to her, but at the same time they were pounding straight to her privates to leave her hornier by the second. She'd only been tickled for a few minutes, but the nipples on her B-cup breasts were stiff enough to cut rocks and her aching pussy was getting so wet that its juices were starting to run down her thigh. The building arousal was mixing with the horrible tickling to amplify each other with every passing second. All she could do to express the building emotions was incoherently scream with laughter as the torture continued without mercy.

"And don't think I've forgotten about you," teased the ghost girl as she turned around to face Mika. "Don't think I don't know exactly what you want out of this." The hands abusing Mika's armpits briefly stopped so the ghost girl could drink in her terrified expression when the words sunk in.

"No... Please... Anything but that..." A twisted, sadistic smile spread across the ghost's face. With a wave of her hands, the hands around Mika's ankles lifted her legs up to be parallel to the ground before spreading her legs as wide as they could comfortably go. The helpless girl began to blubber with fear at the sight of half a dozen floating hands materializing in front of her.

"Cootchie cootchie coooooo~," the ghost girl taunted. The hands all sprung into action at the same time. The pair floating near her armpits resumed their raking while the ones floating by each foot started drawing random patterns from the base of her toes down to her arches. At the same time, two more were wildly skittering all over her jiggling D-cup breasts and a final set were squeezing up and down the length of her inner thighs.

Deafening laughter filled the room. How incredibly ticklish her breasts and thighs were was an old shame of Mika's. She'd lost the one boyfriend she'd had thanks to an misunderstanding over her breaking out into laughter when he'd placed a hand on her bare thighs. The event had left her terrified of letting any of the girls she'd dated since touch her breasts out of a fear that it would lead to similar rejection. Having both spots being targeted at once was driving her up the wall. Combined with the ruthless foot and armpit abuse, it tickled too badly for her to even be able to beg anymore.

"Hmmm, that's no good," the ghost girl said to herself as she looked between her two victims. "They're unbalanced. Mika's screams are much too loud compared to Cinder's. I'm going to have to fix that." The sadistic ghost hummed to herself as she floated over to begin digging her nails into the girl's helpless sides. She found she was having quite a bit of fun with this. Not as much as forcing her victims to have sex, but this was becoming a close second. She mulled over the idea of incorporating torturing whoever watched her videos like this into her curse going forward.

The sadistic ghost continued to play with her victims for another hour before finally granting them a break. Both girls were reduced to broken, wheezing wrecks after the tickling finally let up. Tears were streaming down their cheeks and their hair was in complete disarray after how much they'd thrashed their heads around. The ghost girl gave them a minute to catch their breathe.

"Are you ready to watch my video now?" she said after they had calmed down a little.

"P-please. No more," Mika sobbed.

"I-I'll do anything. Just stop..." cried Cinder. The ghost girl levitated the CD up in between the two of them.

"Good! Now all you two have to do is watch this together and everything will be peachy."

"Oh God. Oh God..." Mika muttered while turning her head away. The ghost girl's eyes narrowed at the small sign of rejection. She floated her way behind Cinder. With a thought, she materialized a vibrator into her hand.

"Oh, Mika. You seem so sad. I know what'll make you a little happier," she called. A hand flew over to grab Mika by the chin and force her to look at the ghost and Cinder. The sadistic ghost reached around with the vibrator to press it firmly against Cinder's sopping wet pussy. Cinder's body feebly bucked from the stimulation, but she was too weak from the prolonged tickling to struggle further. The silence in the room was replaced by her moans as she was forcibly brought to a shuddering orgasm in front of her best friend.

Disgust welled up in Mika's chest. Not just at the ghost's casual cruelty, but also at herself. She couldn't believe that she was actually getting off on this. Not only were they the ticklish playthings of an insane spirit because of her own twisted fantasies, the sight of her best friend getting so aroused by the abuse they were suffering and being made to watch her repeatedly cum against her will was turning her on like nothing she'd ever experienced before. Seeing Cinder's entire body quiver with each new orgasm was making her own pussy ache to an unbearable degree. Mika had always known on some level that she was a pervert, but being forced to confront that she was legitimately enjoying watching the person she cared about the most suffer like this was too much for her stressed brain to handle.

"One last thing," the ghost tauntingly sing-songed. "In your memories, there was a nice little tidbit of information. Something about how girls become exponentially more sensitive to tickling after cumming. Wanna test out if that's true?" With that, the hands resumed their assault on Cinder's helpless body. An animalistic scream ripped its way through the helpless brunette's throat. It tickled. It tickled way too much for her to handle. It tickled so badly she couldn't even get off on it. Her sensitivity post-orgasm had been jacked up to a level where even the lightest touch was more than she could handle. The sudden attack on her feet, hips, sides, and ribs was agony in its purest form. She couldn't even laugh from it. All that was coming out of her mouth at this point were animalistic screams of suffering.

"STOP IT! STOP TORTURING HER!" Mika screamed at the top of her lungs. That was the final straw. In between the stress of the torture she'd just had to endure, her disgust at herself at how much she was enjoying seeing Cinder be abused, and the horror of seeing her friend continue to be toyed with like this, Mika's mind couldn't handle it anymore. She caved under the pressure to give in to their tormentor's demands. "We'll watch your fucking video, so cut it out already!" she continued to scream.

"You could've saved yourself a lot of suffering if you'd said that earlier," the ghost taunted. She once against floated the disc up in front of Mika's face. The girl stared at it through bleary eyes. A small detail caught her attention.

"Huh? W-wait. We can't watch this," she impulsively ended up saying. Mika mentally kicked herself. It was all too likely that she'd just screwed up their chance to escape. The ghost woman's eyes narrowed into a glare.

"What, haven't had enough tickling yet after all?" The disembodied hands started drawing closer with their fingers held out threateningly. Mika recoiled in horror, but kept talking. Her only hope now was that she could leverage this to appeal for their tormentor to give up.

"No!" she screamed before the fingers could make contact again. "We really can't! This CD is a Laserdisc. We don't have anything that can play this. Nobody does! Nobody's supported Laserdisc in at least 20 years. This is completely, legitimately unwatchable!"

The ghost girl and her hands froze in place. A look of disbelief had replaced her sadistic smile. "You... You're kidding me..." she muttered. "You have to be lying. That would mean... That would mean that I can't curse anyone anymore..."

"I'm not! You saw my memories. It's impossible for us to watch your CD anymore. So please, just let us go. You can't get us to watch no matter how horribly you tickle torture us!"

Mika and the ghost girl stared at each other for a few seconds. Neither of them moved. Mika was starting to hope that it had worked. Her hopes were dashed to the sound of a scream of terror when the ghost girl waved her hand to make dozens of hands appear.

On a certain level, Mika felt like she'd done the best she could. At least it looked like they were going to avoid dying to the cursed video. But the ghost's anger at learning that her curse would no longer work made the initial bout of torture seem like a pampering massage. Subtlety and mind games had gone out the window. The only thing left was causing as much brute force suffering as possible. Over a dozen disembodied hands were working over each of their naked, helpless bodies. Both Mika and Cinder had fingers raking at armpits, poking ribs, scrabbling all over their breasts, squeezing sides, skittering over stomachs, digging into bellybuttons, teasingly stroking pussies, grasping thighs, digging right above their knees, stroking across their calves, and all over their feet all at the same time. If that wasn't enough, their tormentor busied herself by ensuring a sexual kick to their torment. The ghost girl's experience with sexually toying with victims of her curse helped her make expert use of her fingers and mouth on each of her captive's overstimulated nipples and pussies. Each orgasm she coaxed out of the two suffering girls made every single stroke across their naked bodies infinitely worse to bring them to new heights of suffering.

It was nothing short of a living hell. Mika and Cinder were left alternating between screaming themselves hoarse and being trapped in bouts of silent laughter by tickling too intense to allow them to breathe enough to continue laughing. Neither girl was capable of focusing on how they were being tickled after a certain point. The surges of ticklish agony were coming from too many places at the same time for them to handle. Their entire worlds were nothing but the ticklish sensations that made each second feel like a millennia of suffering, and the ghost's wrath wasn't going to subside until well after dawn had risen on the next day.

Last edited:
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back