• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Deputy and The Outlaw: Justice Part 10 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, time for another chapter in this massive series! We are down to the final three parts and we have arrived at the climatic endings. I again thank you for your patience, your passion and your ability to remain interested in what happens to these characters as each of these parts can standalone as a one time story due to their length. You are truly the best kind of fans. You like story to go along with the tickling. After all the things these characters have gone through, it is kind of bittersweet that this storyline is almost done. It has been a heck of a ride. This chapter deals with the fate of a particular character and I hope you enjoy what happens. Your comments are greatly appreciated. Now, it is time for part 10!!

PART 10

Priscilla felt a massive convulsion in her body as she felt a stroke on the bottom of her right foot. This sent a wave of panic to her because it meant her feet may be tickled! It was bad enough that her armpits were being tormented. There was no way she would be able to deal with her feet being tickled too! She always knew her feet were highly sensitive, which is why she enjoyed tickling both La Diabla’s and Darby’s feet. Now her feet were in danger. She lifted her head and tried to beg to not have her feet tickled! “feet……nooooo….feet…..” she gasped in her silent laughter sense.

La Diabla looked at Priscilla’s face and saw that she was trying to tell her something. She continued to wriggle her fingers in the armpits to torture Priscilla, but she was trying to figure out what the blond woman was trying to tell her. “Feet? What about feet?” she asked.

Priscilla tried to get words out, but she was in silent laughter as the fingers continued to burrow deeper into her armpits. La Diabla was hitting all the sensitive areas in her armpits, and she was completely tormented. “Feet…..my feeeeet…” she said in a very loud whisper.

La Diabla stopped wriggling her fingers and realized Priscilla was talking about her feet. She cocked her head because she was tickling the armpits, not the feet. Then it dawned on her. A smile formed on her face, and she turned her head. She saw Darby at Priscilla’s feet and figured the deputy was taking ticklish liberties with those feet. She then turned her head back towards Priscilla and grinned. “Aww….is Deputy Darby touching your feet? You don’t like that? You don’t want her touching your feet? Why?” she teased.

Priscilla was grateful that the armpit tickling stopped as it allowed her to get air back into her lungs. She let out a loud groan of frustration because these women were really putting her through tickle hell. Her body would convulse with each touch on her foot, and she felt embarrassed. She looked up at La Diabla and could see she was enjoying her misery. Her mind still had anger, but her body wanted mercy. “I don’t want *ooh* my feet *ooh* touched! I hate you! I *ooh* hate you bothahahahahahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!” she screamed in hysterics as the armpit tickling once again resumed.

“That wasn’t very nice! How can you say you hate me? I am making you happy! I have you laughing and making you happy! Hehehehe” La Diabla teased. She started to press the pads of her fingers on the “walls” of the armpits and started to rotate her fingers, sending hellacious ticklish energy through Priscilla’s body. She was finding this moment as too much fun and she loved the way the breasts were wobbling around. She giggled and decided to humiliate Priscilla some more. “Look how ticklish you are!!! Such a giggle girl! Priscilla Montenegro is a giggle girl! And look at these breasts! I love the way they shake around and jiggle! Shake them! Shake them for La Diabla!!! Hehehehe” she taunted.

Priscilla felt humiliated as she listened to La Diabla taunting her. She hated the fact her breasts were shaking around, and the outlaw was going to keep pointing it out to her. She continued to laugh hysterically and could feel more ticklish tremors as she felt Darby still poking her feet. She would feel a poke in her arch and when she tried to cover that arch with her other foot, a poke would touch that arch. She was grateful she was still wearing socks, but she knew they weren’t going to be on for long. It was only a matter of time before her feet were bare and would be tortured. It surprised her that Darby was even touching her feet. She expected this kind of attack from La Diabla, but Darby? Priscilla was also surprised that Cheyenne tried to tickle her earlier and now she wondered if Phoebe would join in. As she laughed harder, her mind kept thinking she somehow had to hold out. She could not let these women win, even though she her resistance was fading.

La Diabla continued to enjoy herself as she tickled those armpits. Her hands were fitting snugly in the pits, and she pressed in further. Humiliating Priscilla was such a refreshing experience for her. To make this woman feel her wrath after she was embarrassed herself did her mind and soul a lot of good. “I love shaking titties!! Keep shaking them!! Hey Phoebe! Hey Cheyenne!” she called out to both women. She wanted them to enjoy the show. “See her tits jiggle and shake? Watch them wiggle! See them jiggle!!” she asked them in a singing tone.

Cheyenne actually started to giggle as she watched those breasts shaking around as Priscilla was being tickled. She continued to feel better about what was happening because Priscilla’s laughter started to be contagious. She truly hated the woman, but hearing her laugh was making her laugh now. Plus, she knew Priscilla was suffering and ashamed, so that made her feel a joy. “I can see them jiggle..hehehe” she giggled.

“Yes, I can see them too. They look so mesmerizing as they shake!” Phoebe teased. She was enjoying watching this happening to such a cruel woman. Watching her laugh also made her feel better as she was still hurting from the fact her mother abandoned her and got away. It also made her wonder what was going to happen to Gloria once these women found her. Would they torture her too? That, she could not watch. Even though she was disgusted with Gloria, she did not want to see her suffer and definitely didn’t want to see any part of her mother’s body. She did enjoy the sight of those breasts shaking and she also noticed that the nipples were getting stiff. It looks like Priscilla’s body was enjoying this too much. Phoebe understood because her own body reacted the same way when La Diabla was tickling her. There was something about the way the outlaw inflicted tickle torture that was also very sensual. She would engage in her own tickling foreplay, but her style was a lot more playful. The methods used by La Diabla were more psychological and meant to break even the strongest woman’s will. She paid attention because maybe she would use that same method sometime in the future.

Priscilla felt extremely embarrassed as she was being ridiculed in front of the other women. The feeling of helplessness started to really get deeper within her as there truly was no escape. There was nothing she could do to stop La Diabla from humiliating her further. She closed her eyes and thought about how she got into this predicament. She was in control! She thought about how she broken La Diabla in that cavern and made her a feeble soul. Everything was going smooth and then somehow her Russian bounty hunters allowed the prisoners to escape. She had to hide in this secret location, and she started to feel in control again. She even managed to get the Deputy to hang upside down and she removed the boots and socks and tickled those sweet pink feet. It was ironic that the same deputy and the outlaw were now tickle dominating her. She then winced and giggled as she felt more pokes on her feet.

“I think it is time for me to play with these breasts of yours. I KNOW you remember what I did to them back in Mexico. The best part is that as much as you want to curse me, you want to get your own revenge, but secretly you will love what I will do to them. Yes! I remember how those sweet nipples of yours reacted to my touch. You won’t be able to hide, you will truly enjoy what will happen to you and there is nothing you can do about it. But, before we play, I think it is time for a deputy to have her way with…………your………….feet!” La Diabla teased as she tapped Priscilla’s nose with her index finger to punctuate her threat.

Darby heard those words and a large smile formed on her face. It was her that will have the honors of tickling Priscilla’s feet. She knew how much La Diabla enjoyed tickling feet, so for her to allow her to tickle this woman’s feet meant a lot to her. She looked down at the ankles and decided to get her own revenge on those feet. She endured brutal feet tickling herself when Gloria, Helga and Priscilla got their hands on her sensitive feet. She then let go of the ankles and then laid down on the floor, and placed her body perpendicular to the ankles, and her back was towards La Diabla and Priscilla’s upper body, her own head on the left side of Priscilla’s body. She got into this position so she could get a better look at the soles she was going to tickle. She then placed the ankles between her thighs and clamped them together so she could trap the ankles together and could use both of her hands. She started to feel her heart racing as she had so much excitement within her. Darby even saw her right hand starting to shake as she reached towards the top of the sock of Priscilla’s left foot. Once her fingers clasped the very top of the sock on the toes, she tugged it upwards and started to pull. The sock slowly started to slide off and her eyes grew very big! It was going to be moments before she looked at the barefoot of Priscilla!

“GET HER AWAY FROM MY FEET!!! Come on!!! I already said you win. What do you need to me to do to get her away from my feet??” Priscilla asked. She felt her sock sliding down her leg and she started to panic. Her body stared to writhe as she felt her ankles were trapped between Darby’s thighs and she could not get them free. Soon, her feet were going to be exposed and there was no way she could stop them from being tickled. Fear gripped her body because she was so exhausted already and because La Diabla kept teasing her, she felt more sensitive. She remembered how much her feet were tickled back in Mexico and it was such a horrible feeling. Her feet were tickled and even worshipped by the outlaw, but now they were in danger of Darby. Then, she felt a little hope because it was Darby at her feet, not the outlaw. Surely the woman from law enforcement was not going to do a brutal tickling job on her. La Diabla sure, but not Darby! Maybe she could survive it. It will tickle, but not as bad as it could be if the outlaw was there. She lifted her head and saw La Diabla smirking at her.

La Diabla shook her head in pity as she heard Priscilla starting to beg. She lifted her own body off of Priscilla’s and sat upright on the thighs. She folded her arms and winked at the trapped woman beneath her. “Nothing. There is nothing you can do at all. Darby is going to tickle your feet. It is just going to happen, and I know I will enjoy it very much. I taught her well…..hehehehe” La Diabla teased. She was curious on how effective Darby would be tickling those feet.

Darby continued to pull the sock off and soon, the heel was exposed! She gasped as she was so close to exposing Priscilla’s foot! She held her breath for a moment as she sock continued to slide off the foot, exposing the arch, the ball of the foot, and when it got to the toes, she paused. If there was one thing she learned about tickling feet, creating anticipation was part of it. She recalled whenever her own feet were tickled, she absolutely hated the moment when her toes were exposed because it meant her foot was completely vulnerable. Then, she counted to 5 silently, then quickly yanked the sock off and threw it away. Her eyes then looked at the naked foot trapped between her thighs. She saw the top of the foot and saw how pale the skin looked. Darby’s eyes then went towards the toes and saw them for the first time. The big toe was prominent with the remaining toes descending in length. They were a little skinny, but not finger like. The nails were trimmed and natural. She then moved her head slightly and looked at the sole of the foot. It was narrow, with a defined arch and the skin was creamy. The arch was not as high as La Diabla’s but it definitely had a nice shape to it. “Wow..for such an evil woman, she has some cute feet!” Darby teased.

Priscilla began to blush as she heard Darby telling everyone her feet were cute. She felt the shame and the anger as she was simply a specimen to be examined at this point. Her breasts were hanging out, now her feet were going to be bare. What really irked her was that smile on La Diabla’s face. She knew she was going to be defeated, but it was going to be worse with the outlaw taunting her. She curled her toes and wiggled them as they now were exposed.

La Diabla smiled when she heard Darby mention how cute Priscilla’s feet were. It gave her the flashback from that same night in Mexico. She really enjoyed exposing and playing with Priscilla’s feet that night. She knew Darby was correct. Priscilla did indeed have pretty feet and she truly enjoyed tickling them, and even worshipping them. Her mind began to race as she imagined one of the greatest humiliations was to make this woman have an orgasm whether her mind wanted it or not. La Diabla looked at Priscilla’s face and she knew that woman was not happy her body was being examined. “Yes, she does have some cute feet. They are kind of big too. I know Priscilla here knows how much fun I had with her feet that night…hehehehe” she teased.

Priscilla shut her eyes and remembered that night. She remembered how much torture she went through on her feet. She started to scowl at the outlaw right now, still trying to be defiant even though she knew she was trapped. “I know they are cute. I am perfect everywhere. Now, can you both let me go? You won this battle. Haven’t you had enough?” she asked.

“Um……..” La Diabla said, then placed her right index finger to her lip and looked up at the ceiling as though she was deep in thought. She started to hum as she pretended to contemplate what Priscilla said. She then turned her head downwards and stared at Priscilla once again. “……no. We are not even close to being done with you! Oh you evil bitch, you are going to suffer a lot. Darby? Can you remind Priscilla here what happens when we get our hands on cute feet? Hehehe” she teased.

Darby had a huge grin on her face as she heard La Diabla’s teasing. She was enjoying the moment because once again, she and the outlaw were about to have some fun with another person’s ticklish feet. She remembered how they both attacked Helga’s feet and even had that powerful Russian screaming in ticklish hysteria. Now, she was going to tickle the feet of a woman who was truly evil. It would be fun to make her suffer the same way she did. Darby then reached her right hand forward and held the exposed toes. She was amazed on how soft those long toes were and chuckled to herself as the toes were very responsive to her touching them. Realizing that Priscilla had very sensitive toes, she figured she should concentrate on them first.

Priscilla felt Darby’s fingers on her toes, and she immediately tensed up. Her toes were always the most sensitive part of her foot and just a simple touch drove her crazy. She could feel that Darby wasn’t tickling her toes, just holding onto them. “Get…..her……off…..my….toes…” she pleaded with a very tense voice. She was afraid to speak freely as she could feel those ticklish tremors starting to build.

La Diabla turned her head and saw Darby gripping Priscilla’s toes. She was so proud of the deputy. She marveled at how well Darby picked up the art of tickling. She remembered when her own feet were tickled by Darby during that special night they had together. She knew Priscilla was about to suffer and it pleased her tremendously. She turned her head around once again and could see the look of ticklish fear in Priscilla’s face. “Someone is VERY nervous about her toes! She should be! I remember when I got to play with them. Oh, that was such a fun time, wasn’t it?” she told Priscilla in a teasing tone.

Darby continued to hold the toes and she loved the teasing that was happening. She then extended her left index fingers and placed it on the inside edge of the foot, just below the big toe, then slowly started to drag it along the base of the toes, making sure she touched the delicate skin where the toes connected to the rest of the foot. She immediately felt the toes in her right hand trying to scrunch together and the foot started to flail. She was greatly amused by this and used her strength to hold those toes and prevent them from scrunching. Once her index finger made it all the way to the baby toe, she slowly dragged it back across the base of the toes and now the foot start wiggling much stronger, and her right sock covered foot started to bat away at her hand. There wasn’t much the other foot could do, since the ankles were trapped between her thighs, so she just continued to attack that area. “Her toes sure are ticklish! I love how they struggle so much in muh hand! Does this tickle Priscilla? Does it tickle ya really bad? Hehehe” she teased as her finger continued to stroke across that skin.

Priscilla started to snicker, then she started to let the giggles come out more as she felt that finger stroking against the base of her toes. It drove her crazy since she was already vulnerable to this tickling ordeal. She was tired and now her feet were being attacked. She tried to scrunch her toes, but it was no use, Darby had a firm grip on them and now her laughter got stronger. “hehehhahahaha GET OFF HAHAHAHA MY TOES!!!” she laughed.

Darby continued to stroke her finger across that area, and she bent her head down a little so she could look at the sole of the foot. Her eyes concentrated on where her finger was, and when she made it to the middle toe, she did a quick flicker that went up the toe stem. She could see how pale the skin was and it felt very tender. When her finger traveled back down to where the toe met the ball of the foot, she then used the tip of her nail to stroke that “line”. Now, she could hear much stronger laughter and she was getting caught up in the moment. She was tormenting Priscilla! The same woman who tormented her barefeet twice, shaved her pussy and tormented someone she cared for in La Diabla. The sound of Priscilla’s laughter sounded wonderful to her. Darby already heard that laughter when Cheyenne tickled her and when La Diabla was doing it. But there was something about laughter being caused by her own actions. She then started to stroke the index toe and big toe crevice and she once again felt those toes doing their desperate best to close together. “Someone has VERY ticklish toes!! Tickle tickle tickle! Priscilla has some very ticklish toesie wosies! Hehehe” she teased.

Priscilla laid her head back and let her laughter out as she felt the fingers attacking that crevice on her toes. She wanted to fight back. She wanted to get free and capture every woman in here and do the same to them. She really wanted to get back at Darby’s big, pink, soft feet and torment them until the deputy lost her mind. Her eyes then bugged out when she felt that finger now tickling that spot where her big toe met the ball of her foot. Priscilla started to convulse as it was a very sensitive spot. Her body started to rock side to side as she endured the ticklish shockwaves. She did not care her breasts were shaking violently, that was the least of her concern. Right now, her delicate toes were being tormented and it tickled like hell!

La Diabla sat her and admired the sight before her. She could hear Darby’s teasing and Priscilla hysterical laughter. It was good to see this woman suffer, and she then started to lightly trace her nails across the belly skin, just to give Priscilla a different sensation. She giggled when she saw Priscilla’s head shoot up and look at her hands. “Your belly got lonely. I just wanted to make sure I kept it company. I hope this doesn’t tickle you, because it surely would have driven me crazy….You sure are one ticklish bitch aren’t you?” she taunted.

Darby continued to torment the toes and now she used her strength to pull the toes back, completely exposing the stems. She then used her left index finger to go up and down each toe stem. She took her sweet time in doing so too. Her finger was at the big toe and it would stroke up the pad of the toe until it got to her right hand was, then slowly stroke it back down that pad, cross over the base of the toe area, and now she moved her finger up and down the stem of the index toe. She loved how badly the toes were straining, desperate to be free of her grip. This was getting to be a lot of fun for the deputy, so she continued her stroking. Now, she moved over to the middle toe and slowly stroked up that stem, then back down it so it could touch the base and then moved over to the middle toe. Darby noticed that the toes were gaining in strength as they quivered, and she figured these ticklish sensations were really destroying Priscilla’s mind. So, she kept going.

Priscilla tried to arch her back, but she would slam it back down as she felt that belly tickling. The touches on her belly were very light, but it still tickled her a lot. The toe tickling was really getting to her, and she felt such mental anguish. She would laugh, then grit her teeth to try and fight the laughter, only failing at that and exploding in laughter again. “HAHAHAHA STOP!!! YOU BOTH HAAHAHAHAH MUST STOP!!! STOP HAHAHA TORTURING ME!!! LET HAHAHAHAH LET HAHAHAHAHA LET GO OF MY FOOT!!!” she laughed.

Phoebe was enjoying the show. She looked over at Darby and could see her going after the toes of the left foot. She remembered when her own toes were tickled a little while ago and it was horrible. She then looked back at the belly and could see the very light touched La Diabla was doing. This was getting to be a lot of fun and she was enjoying the show. This was better than a play, or an opera. She then looked over at Cheyenne and could see the young lady was mesmerized. She was interested in exactly what happened to her, as she seemed like a sweet woman. She was still wrapping her mind around the sex trafficking ring and these three ladies were prisoners. They were all tickle tortured and she wondered how did they manage to survive. In a way, seeing Priscilla suffering made her feel better because if she was the more ruthless one, then she deserved to suffer this kind of fate. It still hurt her heart that her mother was the financier of the entire operation, and she was abandoned by her as well. Phoebe’s eyes then noticed that Priscilla’s breasts were still wobbling around and that was very amusing to her.

Darby finally made it to the baby toe and when she finished stroking up and down that toe, she paused her toe tickling. She wanted to allow Priscilla to breathe a little as she was starting to get a little hoarse. What she had planned next was surely going to drive that woman insane. She let go of the toes and saw them quivering in fear. They started to curl, then spread open a little, and kept up that flexing motion. “Aww..poor Priscilla. Her ticklish toes are suffering. You can relax a moment. These poor toes of yours need some rest, right?” she teased.

La Diabla heard Darby’s teasing and she also paused her light belly tickling. She wondered what Darby was up to as she could hear the teasing tone in her voice. She was so proud of the deputy! She was getting very good at foot tickling and wondered what was going to happen next. She saw Priscilla gasping for air and could see her breathing heavy. “Awww…someone is suffering. Hahaha and that someone is……YOU!!!” she teased.

Priscilla kept taking breaths as she wanted to recover from this tickle attack. She started to cough a little as she kept getting precious air into her lungs. “Stop…..dammit stop……come on….stop this already..” she panted.

Darby heard Priscilla’s voice and it only made her laugh. She then opened and closed the fingers on her left hand, to stretch them out. She then placed the palm of her right hand on top of the exposed left foot and with her left hand, she interlocked her fingers with the sensitive toes and started to squeeze! This was her favorite maneuver now when it came time to tickle toes. This was the same move she learned from Gertrude and even got to use the technique on Helga. She squeezed her fingers again and got the reaction she wanted.

“WHAT THE HAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK??!! HAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! GET HER OFF MY TOES!!!” Priscilla screamed in hysterics as she felt her toes getting squeezed by those fingers there were between them. She ever felt anything like that before and she lost it. The intensity of it was very strong and she couldn’t help but laugh. Her eyes were shut, her mouth was wide open, and her chest shook as she tried to endure those fingers. The sensitivity of her toes was on high alert, and those squeezes were nothing like she felt before.

Darby continued to squeeze the toes and hearing Priscilla swear felt like a badge of honor. It meant she was really tormenting her, and she started to feel more powerful. She had Priscilla Montenegro now begging her to stop getting her toes tickled. She felt she could do anything at this moment. What made this even more satisfactory was that she had more tickling to do! She knew she still have to explore the rest of this foot, and even the right foot that was still covered in the sock. If Priscilla was losing her mind now, then she will be an empty shell by the time she finished with those feet. She gave a few more squeezes, then pulled her fingers from those toes. Darby waited to hear Priscilla’s desperate words and it didn’t take long to happen.

“Oh gawd….heheheh oh gawd….that hehehehe was HORRIBLE!! Please….please stop hehehehe please stop tickling my toes. Hehehe please…” Priscilla giggled as she panted. She felt an incredible amount of relief as her toes were finally free and she could try and get her wits back. Her lungs were still burning, and her arms were aching. She was thrashing her body harder and now her shoulders were sore. She just let her head rest against the floor and stared at the ceiling. She had to take advantage of this rest because she knew more tickle torture was coming. Priscilla knew more was coming because La Diabla did not get off of her, and she still felt her ankles being trapped. Then she shuddered when she felt the tip of her right sock being pulled away from her toes and now, felt the right sock coming off! This meant her other foot was about to be tormented!

Darby started to tug away at the right sock and felt it slipping off the ankle and now the heel. She figured it was time to get both barefeet exposed and she wanted to play with the other set of toes. “Let’s get this nasty sock off your foot! I am sure your feet want to breathe, am I right? Heheh” she teased. The sock then made its way off the arch and then the ball of the foot. Once it got to the toes, she repeated the same maneuver with the left foot. She counted to 5, then did a quick pull, and exposed the bare foot! She saw those toes already scrunching and she thought they were so cute.

Priscilla started to panic as her other sock was removed. Now, both of her feet were bare and was in great trouble. She lifted her head again and saw that evil smirk on La Diabla’ face once again. This truly bothered her as the outlaw was really enjoying her plight. She started to grunt in frustration as she was still trapped and now, about to have her right foot tickled. “Dammit…..get off of…..ME!!! This isn’t fair! There’s two of you attacking me…” she complained.

La Diabla heard that and shook her head in disbelief. This woman actually wanted to talk about fairness. It was the most ridiculous thing she could have heard. “Fair? This is not fair?? Are you kidding me? Need I remind you that both myself AND Darby was double teamed by you and Helga. Now, you are complaining about what is fair? You are just one stupid bitch…” she mocked, then did a quick slap to Priscilla’s left cheek. She then slapped the right cheek and laughed when she saw Priscilla trying to time her face, and then tried to bite her. “Are you really trying to bite me?” she chuckled.

“Get your hand away from my face! Come on La Diabla and Darby… you both have humiliated me. I think we are done now. Let me up already! I don’t want to be tickled anymore!” Priscilla whined.

Darby placed the tip of her index finger on her left hand and started to stroke the big toe pad. She could feel how soft that toe was and when it got to the base of the big toe where it connects to the ball of the foot, the entire foot jerked. Now, both feet were trying to cover one another, so Darby started to tickle the tops of the feet. She could hear some snickering happening and then she started to reach her right hand forward and grabbed the toes of the right foot. The left foot started getting desperate and did its best to try and kick away Darby’s hand from her toes. She couldn’t help but chuckle at the attempt. She then pulled those toes back and decided to punish them right now. She plunged her fingers between the crevices and started to squeeze. The sound of Priscilla’s desperate laughter got her excited. “Your toes sure are………TICKLISH!!!” she laughed.

Priscilla felt those fingers in her toes, and she lost it. Her body convulsed wildly, and she started to twist and turn her body around. Her eyes were shut tight once again and she just let herself go. It was bad enough one set of toes were tormented like this, but now the other set was getting the same treatment and it was horrendous. The more she felt those squeezes in her toes, the more intense it got and the more desperate she got. The fear of surrendering was becoming real to her, and she couldn’t stand that amount of ticklish agony. Priscilla tried to beg for mercy, but she started to slip into silent laughter again. She even tried to kick her legs free, but Darby’s powerful thighs were holding her tight. Her head turned to the left and her body relaxed. The tickling sensations were finally breaking her down and she just endured it.

La Diabla could feel Priscilla’s body relax under hers and it meant only one thing. Priscilla’s body was surrendering to the torment. This brought a warm glow in her stomach because it meant it wasn’t too long before they make this woman’s mind snap. She felt proud that Darby was becoming ruthless with this tickle attack, and she hoped she could continue to torment this vile woman. As the body started to become motionless, she placed the tips of her fingers and softly stroked around the belly region, to make Priscilla suffer even more. “That’s right Priscilla…keep on suffering you evil bitch. There is nowhere to run. There is nowhere to hide. It will be just the deputy and the outlaw making your life a ticklish living hell! How does it feel to know that we were once broken by you, only to come back and get our revenge? You are going to suffer, I mean………SUFFER!!” La Diabla shouted as she then started to use her nails around the exposed navel.

Darby got lost in her thoughts as she continued her toe squeezes. It amazed her how this simple maneuver managed to help her break down Helga, now she was doing it to this evil witch. She could also feel the legs between her thighs no longer struggling and she knew that feeling. She experienced it herself many times and knew Priscilla was done for. She then removed her fingers from the toes to give the woman a brief break. “I absolutely love how ticklish her toes are. Poor thing…she is screaming her evil head off. Hehehe” she teased.

La Diabla stopped with her navel stroking and laughed. Darby was having fun and so was she. She still had a lot of hatred for this woman, and wished she could kill her herself, but this was enjoyable watching her suffer. She could see Priscilla’s head slowly moving side to side as she tried to recover from the tickling onslaught. The very defiant and cocky woman was already starting to ask for mercy and begged a little to stop it. When La Diabla thought about this moment, she couldn’t help but feel proud. She was going to win this battle between the two, and it would feel really good to take this woman and drop her off at the Elu tribe to finally pay for her sins. “Yes….poor thing is suffering. It must be terrible to be her right now…” she smiled.

Priscilla looked at La Diabla again and once again that smirking face really made her upset. She then closed her eyes again and tried to keep her mind strong. She desperately wanted to end this, but she focused on to not show emotion. Anger was fine, but she did not want to cry. She still wanted to hold on to whatever dignity she had left. She was not going to let La Diabla steal that from her. “Ok….ok….stop…this…has gone…..on….too…..f-far…*cough*” she wheezed.

Darby heard those words and rolled her eyes. Too far? After the living hell she put everyone through? She looked at the narrow soles and saw them quivering. She then took her finger and slowly stroked it from the base of the middle toe of the left foot, down the ball of the foot and when it arrived at the arch, she zipped right through it before getting to the heel. She smiled when she saw the foot flopping around in ticklish desperation. She then proceeded to do the same stroke on the right foot and that foot started to flop around. Darby then took her finger and stroked it down the left sole and alternated on the right sole and enjoyed watching both feet flop around when touched. “My, my my. Priscilla Montenegro sure has some ticklish feet…hehehehe..who would have thought a woman like her would have some ticklish feet? She is human after all….” she teased.

Priscilla felt the strokes on her soles, and it was maddening. With each stroke her foot would flop around, and then the other one would. She would also grunt with each stroke, and it tickled her a lot. She continued to flop her feet around and closed her eyes tight. She had to avoid thinking about the feelings on the bottoms of her feet, but then a giggle came out. Once that giggle came out, more started to follow. “hehehe stop hehehehehe she’s heheheh touching hehehehe my feet! Stop! Hehehehe Come on Hehehehe” she giggled.

“Yes, she does! Priscilla has VERY ticklish feet. I have a few plans for her feet myself. Hehehe they are very sensitive to touch and her body can be……responsive.” La Diabla grinned.

Darby smiled when she heard that threat and wondered what the outlaw had in mind. It didn’t matter as right now; she was playing with these ticklish feet. With the very tip of her finger, she started to “draw” it in circles on the left ball of the foot. She used her right hand to hold the foot still so she could concentrate on tickling that area. Her eyes opened with delight as her finger was moving in a counterclockwise motion on the skin. She was impressed that the skin was quite soft and tender. It did mean Priscilla took care of her feet, even though she probably didn’t go barefoot too often. That creamy skin was pressed into, and she could hear those giggles getting louder and louder. This was fun for Darby. The teasing part of tickling was growing on her and she started to crave hearing those loud, tortured sounds of laughter. Her nails were trimmed on her hands, but just enough to have some ability to scratch a tiny bit. She then used that part of her nail to now trace on the ball of the foot and she got the reaction she wanted.

Priscilla screeched as she felt that nail circling on the ball of her foot. The normal stroking was brutal, but this took it to another level. She started to flop around and almost managed to knock La Diabla off of her. The intense feelings ripping through her body overwhelmed her and now she was getting to that phase where she was desperate. She did not want this to go any further than it has already. “GET HER OFF!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH GET HER OFF OF HAHAHAHA MY FOOT!! HAHAHAHA MY FOOT!! HAHAHAHA” she screamed in ticklish agony.

“Whoa! What a buckin bronco you are! Hehehe” La Diabla giggled as she regained her balance on Priscilla’s body. She knew Darby must have hit a very sensitive spot and she wondered where it was. Her memories came back on that night she got to tickle those feet and found many sensitive spots. She ruled out the toes because Darby did tickle there already, so she wondered where else could it be. She thought about the arch. It had to be that spot because Priscilla was reacting violently. “Is Darby playing with your arch? Hehehe I know how sensitive it is! I do miss touching that part of your foot…” she teased.

“NOT ARCH!!! HAHAHAHAHA GET HER OFF HAHAHAHAHA OFF!! HAHAHAHA PLEASE!!!” Priscilla screamed.

La Diabla looked puzzled as Priscilla screamed that it wasn’t her arch. She could have turned around and asked Darby but thought it would be more fun to make Priscilla tell her. “It is not your arch? I am surprised. That is a horrible spot for you…hmmm…..let’s see. Is it the heel?” she teased.

“NO!!! NOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!” Priscilla roared.

“Dammit! I am wrong again! Hmmmm….if it is not your toes, and not your arch, and not your heel, then where is it?” La Diabla smiled. This was very amusing to her, and she couldn’t help but giggle to herself.

“BALL!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA BALL OF HAHAHAHA MY FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT!!! HAHAHAHA” Priscilla screamed as the tip of that nail still scratched that part of her foot in a counterclockwise rotation.

“Ooooohhh!!! The ball of your foot huh? Ooooh, that IS a very sensitive spot on your foot. You are lucky that I haven’t told Darby that a really bad spot on your foot is that spot right where the ball of your foot meets your arch. Don’t you remember how much fun I had tickling there?” La Diabla teased.

Darby heard the entire conversation and found it highly amusing to her. She loved the panicked ticklish screams coming from Priscilla and she just kept circling her nail on the ball of the foot. She also really enjoyed La Diabla trying to guess where she was tickling the foot. When she heard that the area where the ball of the foot met the arch, she got the hint and now focused her fingers on that spot. Her eyes focused on that area and with precision, she softly stroked her fingertip in that area, and she saw the toes scrunch really hard and the foot started to writhe. Fortunately for Darby, she still held onto the foot so she could continue to tickle that spot.

Priscilla was in agony when that spot on her foot was tickled. She was always highly responsive there and it brought back memories of that fateful night. It was that night that fueled her desire for revenge against La Diabla and because her own feet were tickled, she couldn’t wait to get the outlaw back. She truly enjoyed tormenting La Diabla’s feet in that cavern, but now, she was helpless to her once again. It wasn’t even her tickling her foot, but the fact she discovered all the most ticklish spots made her realize she was in deep trouble. Priscilla hated the fact that La Diabla found those spots on her feet, that even she never knew how bad they were. Now, that prior meeting was coming back to haunt her. She screamed in horrible ticklish laughter and felt her lungs burning once again. There was no stopping the touch on her foot and her body was in ticklish peril.

Cheyenne watched in awe as she heard the loud, hysterical laughter of Priscilla. It was the strangest sight to her. Seeing Priscilla in agony was very delightful and she remembered when she briefly tickled the woman. She looked over at Darby and she saw her holding that foot and knew she was tickling it. She had her own experiences dealing with those same ticklish feet when she was in Mexico. There were times when Priscilla could complain about her feet hurting after a long day in the Montenegro bar, and just wanting to be helpful, and trying to have the tall woman pleased with her, she offered to apply her tribe’s technique. She saw Priscilla look at her in surprise but allowed her to try. Cheyenne remembered when Priscilla sat down on a couch inside the home and allowed her boots to be removed and her socks. She remembered how long the feet looked and how narrow they were. She also remembered the insults:

“That’s right you peasant…please the feet of your Queen. This is where you belong. At my pretty feet. You better do a good job or I will have to kick you, which you deserve..”

Cheyenne then started to apply her hands on each foot and noticed that there was some slight trembling in them. When her fingers moved up and down the sole, she heard a moan of pleasure, but she also heard a hesitation in the voice, and she could have sworn she heard a giggle. It actually made her smile at that moment that Priscilla had ticklish feet! It meant something to her because at least it showed that this woman who kidnapped her was human in a sense. She thought it was a pretty sight to see her actually laugh and enjoy herself. She lost track of what she was doing on the feet and found a really ticklish spot on the arch. This made Priscilla sit upright in a jolt and yank her feet away from her. That was when she was scolded and was told the session was over. She felt disappointment at that moment and was told to go clean up or she would get kicked in the face.

Now, Cheyenne came out of that memory and listened to that hysterical laughter. It was a fitting punishment for Priscilla, and she hoped Darby would tickle her until the end of time. Her head then turned back and looked at Priscilla’s face and could see how red it was. She knew that woman was truly suffering, and she did not feel any sympathy for her.

La Diabla continued to listen to the screams and just smiled. “Awwwww….is Darby tickling that spot? I wonder where she got that idea from? Hehehe Now, just between you and me, I won’t mention that your instep is just CRAZY TICKLISH, ok? Your secret is safe with me….” she said with glee.

Darby heard that comment and now moved her fingers slowly over towards that instep of the left foot. Once she arrived at that spot, she could feel Priscilla’s right foot clamping down next to it to try and protect both insteps. She quickly scurried her fingers on the toes of the right foot, which made it move away, then she quickly put her fingers to the left foot’s instep. She positioned her hand so that if the right foot came over, it would just simply rest on top of her hand, while her fingers did the damage. Her index finger and middle finger closed together, and she used those fingertips to slowly stroke that very delicate skin on the instep. “tickle tickle tickle” she teased.

Priscilla nearly did a sit-up as she felt those fingers on her instep. She tried in vain to protect that spot with her right foot, but she was tickled there and now she couldn’t close her feet together. The sheer amount of ticklish electricity flowing through her body was very intense. She was also hating the fact that La Diabla was telling Darby where to tickle her on her foot. “BITCH!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU BITCH!! HAHAHAHAHA STOP TELLING HAHAHAHA HER WHERE TO HAHAHAHAHA TICKLE!! I………..HATE…………YOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” she screamed.

“Well, I hate you too, so we are even, I guess. Hehehe” La Diabla quipped. She then did a quick swipe of her finger across the navel and felt the entire body quiver. She felt that glow continuing in her body as she knew Priscilla was in sheer torment. “I don’t know how she figured it out. Darby must have amazing talent. I just know if she were to touch the center of my arch, I would absolutely lose my mind…” she teased. What made her laugh after this instruction was that was 100% accurate. Darby DID tickle her in her arch, and she did lose her mind. Now, she wanted Priscilla to suffer.

Darby chuckled when she heard the next spot to attack. She did remember that she tickled La Diabla on that spot and it did drive her absolutely crazy. Now, she had the opportunity to do that to Priscilla. From the instep area, she easily moved her fingers right into the middle of the arch and started to do a very light touch. The tip of her index finger skittered around that spot, and she felt the foot once again try to squirm in vain. This was a very sensitive spot as she could tell because there was a lot of strength on that poor left foot trying to escape her grasp. She moved her finger horizontally over the spot, then did a vertical motion, then went into a circular motion. She made sure her finger stayed connected to that very sensitive skin and loved how much the feet were trembling in her grasp.

“I…..hate….you…..” Priscilla tried to scream as her laughter went silent. The sheer intensity when that spot was being tickled was absolutely destroying her and now, she entered silent laughter again. She couldn’t even think about where she was, who she was, or why she was even here at this moment. All her mind thought about was that finger moving on the arch of her foot. Her mouth was wide open, her white teeth flashing prominently, and now she was in silent laughter mode. Her back started to arch, only to slam back down as her navel was poked at. She felt her eyes getting wet with tickle tears and she just remained in ticklish agony. There was nothing more she could do.

La Diabla loved it when victims went into silent laughter. It was even more special as Priscilla was in that agony. She started to rub her hands together as she thought of something else she could do. Darby was tormenting the feet, she was playing with the belly sometimes and now it was time to get others involved. She turned her head towards Phoebe and could see the young woman in awe of the situation. She found it interesting since it wasn’t that long ago that she was being tickled out of her mind. La Diabla smiled and figured maybe Phoebe wanted to let some steam out and allow her to partake. “Hey Phoebe, would you like to tickle this bitch?” she asked.

Phoebe looked over at La Diabla and was shocked that she was asked that question. It was very surreal to her that it was not long ago that she was a victim of this kind of brutal torture. Now, the same woman who was tickling her was now asking her to tickle someone else. How this outlaw went from cruel tormentor to a comforting friend when her mother abandoned her, to now asking her to help torment another woman was something she was never going to figure out. Had she been asked to tickle La Diabla, that would have been fun. Excitement flowed through her body as the thought of tickling Priscilla was even better. That woman was the main reason her mother was even out here in California. She knew she had to pay somehow and since she was being tickled half to death, she might as well join in on the fun. Phoebe then made her way near Priscilla’s body, and she looked at the woman’s face. Ticklish agony, the same that she herself felt, was etched on her face. “Yes, I would like to help! What do you want me to do?” she asked eagerly.

“You can tickle her armpits. I know she misses that spot being teased. Let’s send her to tickle hell!” La Diabla instructed.

Phoebe grinned ear to ear as she was able to tickle the armpit area! She walked to where Priscilla’s head was and was facing down the body where she could see La Diabla sitting and even Darby laying there with her back slightly turned, resting at the feet of Priscilla. She then knelt down onto the floor, with her knees on either side of Priscilla’s head and resting on the collarbone/shoulder area. She could still see the hysterical laughter that was happening and what she also noticed were the naked breasts still jiggling around. She may not have liked Priscilla, but those breasts were still quite beautiful. She then reached her hands forward and placed her palms on the outside shoulders, on the arms, used the four fingers on each respective hand to reach inside those armpit pockets. Phoebe’s eyes looked up towards La Diabla and she saw the outlaw smile, then nod her head. She counted to herself up to 3, then wriggled her fingers in those pits.

Priscilla became very aware of what was happening to her as she suddenly felt fingers in her armpits. She was still in silent laughter as her foot was still being tickled, and she opened her eyes. She thought it was La Diabla, but when she looked up, she could see Phoebe now above her head and she felt those knees on either side. Now, she was in pure shock as the daughter of her business partner was joining in on the torment. She had THREE women now tickling her. She couldn’t even say anything as she was still in silent laughter mode, but this was more than she could handle.

La Diabla watched with sadistic glee as she saw Phoebe wriggling her fingers inside those armpits which just had to send Priscilla into a level of hell never experience before. Being the victim of a double team tickle torture from Priscilla and Helga, she could only imagine how horrible it must be to have three women on you, trying to make you lose all sense of reality. Her eyes did see those breasts really wobbling around and it was time to make Priscilla feel several different sensations. She scooted her body back a little and she was now sitting on the area right below the knees and close by Darby’s legs. This allowed her to lower her head and focus on the helpless belly button before her. La Diabla licked her lips and then stuck her tongue out. She saw the belly heaving up and down due to the tickling elsewhere on the body, and now it was time to tease it. She slowly licked the navel, having the tip of her tongue circle around the outer rim.

Priscilla eyes were in pure shock. Not only was her precious arch being tickled. Not only were her armpits being tormented, but now she felt this warm, moist, object sliding all around her very ticklish belly button. It felt absolutely slimy and horrendous, but it surprisingly did something else. It sent a wave of arousal through her body as well. She figured out it was La Diabla licking her belly button and now she was truly desperate. This was too many sensations happening at once in her body. That tongue on her belly button brought out very excruciating ticklish sensations, but it didn’t stop her body from feeling arousal. She hated it when La Diabla did that to her back in Mexico and the last thing she wanted to be right now, was to be highly aroused.

Darby was so wrapped up in tickling the arch, that she didn’t notice what else was happening. She looked over and saw La Diabla’s jean covered ass close by her own legs and she wanted to smack it. Then she remembered where she was and as she looked further up, she saw Phoebe by Priscilla’s head and from what she could tell, she was tickling the armpits. That really amazed her as it meant Priscilla was getting tormented by everyone. She was grateful that she was not the one on the receiving end as she knew she would not make it. She had a feeling La Diabla had something planned for Priscilla since she got Phoebe involved. She felt her own body reacting in lust because she knew it was going to be something very exciting. Darby then turned her attention back to the arch, and now she figured it was time to go after the right foot of Priscilla. She let go of the foot, then reached her right hand over and held onto the top of the right foot. She remembered the sensitive spots from the left foot, now it was time to replicate them on the right. She started with the ball of the foot. Repeating what she did earlier, she used the tip of her nail to scurry all over the ball of the foot, which made that foot writhe in her grip. “This is a lot of fun!” she thought to herself.

Phoebe continued to wriggle her fingers in the armpits and loved how the arms clamped to the body, trapping her fingers in there. She wanted to take this opportunity to show her own tickling skills to these other women. She definitely knew how talented La Diabla was at tickle torture, and she could see how effective Darby was. She felt she was an expert herself as she thought about all the times she tickled Bessie. How she managed to get her going crazy and how much she really worked her over. She could see La Diabla licking that belly button and noticed something else. Her eyes saw the naked breasts of Priscilla and saw the small pink nipples were getting very stiff. This was an interesting development as it meant this evil woman was getting a bit hot under the collar. This got her hot and she hoped things would take an erotic turn as well.

Priscilla did not know how to react anymore. The tickling bore deep into her, and she could feel her body surrendering again. She was helpless. She could not move anywhere. Her head was trapped, her armpits were filled with wriggling fingers, a tongue was sliding all over her navel, her legs were completely immobilized with a person sitting on her legs and her ankles were between another woman’s thighs, rendering her feet completely helpless. She was getting tickled non-stop and now she had some arousal happening. She even felt her nipples throbbing and when that happened, she could feel a wetness growing between her legs. It was as though her mind was no longer in control of her body and she was going to be under the complete control of these women. This was what she always tried to do to others, and it happened with La Diabla. Now, it was her. She felt some tears escape her eyes as the realization that she was truly defeated was sinking in. No one was here to help her. She was truly at the complete mercy of women who wanted her to suffer. This was the most humiliating moment of her life. Priscilla tried to get words out, but she just couldn’t. When she felt those fingers digging deeper into her armpits, she wanted to die. This was compounded by that nail circling on the ball of her right foot. “Help me…help me….” she said while moving her lips, but no sound came out.

La Diabla continued to lick away at the belly button and now she started to slurp in that area. As she suckled the navel, her eyes also looked at Priscilla’s breasts and she saw those nipples being very stiff. Now, it was time to raise the arousal level. She wanted to get into the raw, primitive sexual instincts of her prisoner. “You *slurp* taste soooooo *slurp* good! Mmmmmmmm *slurp* such a sweet *slurp* tasty *lick* cute belly *slurp* button you have *lick lick lick* Priscilla. I could *lick* taste you all night *sluuuuuuuuuuurrrp* long!” she teased.

Phoebe heard those words and now she felt her arousal spike. She remembered how much La Diabla got her turned on and now watching it from a distance, it really turned her on. That outlaw was really good at seduction. She remembered how much she wanted to have release, even when her own mind was hating being tickled. She knew what Priscilla was thinking and feeling, and now she wanted to increase the ticklish intensity. She burrowed her fingers further into the pits, sending more intense ticklish shockwaves throughout this evil woman’s body. “She is also a veeeeery ticklish girl! Yes she is! Such a tickle girl! I bet my fingers are driving her crazy. She has nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. All she will do is just feel the tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle tickle of my fingers! Hehehe” she teased.

Darby heard the two women teasing and she had to get in on it as well. She then used the tip of her finger on that spot where the ball of the foot met the arch and she stroked it there. The foot jerked in her grasp, and she knew that hotspot was also on this foot. “And that tickle girl has SUCH ticklish feet! I bet tickling her riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight here just makes her want to laugh and laugh and laugh. Poor tickle girl! She has three beautiful women tickling her and there’s not a damn thing she can do about it….” she taunted.

Cheyenne was in complete awe at what she was witnessing. She saw Darby tickling the feet, she saw La Diabla’s pink tongue licking away at that navel, and she saw Phoebe’s fingers wriggling in the armpits and it was just a sight to behold. She couldn’t even begin to imagine how intense that must be. She remembered how ticklish her own body was and she would be destroyed if that happened to her. She also loved the verbal teasing that was taking place. She loved how much they teased Priscilla and it must have had such a devastating effect on the woman who made her life hell. She started to wonder what her role would be in all this. Cheyenne knew La Diabla was very good at getting revenge on folks, so she wondered if she would somehow partake in this moment.

Priscilla’s mind was working overtime trying to keep up with all the sensations that were happening. Her feet were suffering, her armpits were on fire and that tongue sliding all over her belly kept her own loins on fire. She could feel herself slipping away and her body started to slow down. She could feel herself get lightheaded and her breathing started to become shallow. There was something positive about to happen and that she was going to pass out. She closed her eyes and let her head relax. Sweet darkness was finally going to take her away from this ticklish misery.

La Diabla could feel Priscilla’s body starting to come to a complete relax state and knew what was about to happen. She lifted her body up and motioned to Phoebe with her hand to stop tickling and then turned her head towards Darby. “Hey Darby, stop tickling her feet for a moment. I don’t want her to pass out…” she smiled.

Darby saw La Diabla’s face and felt that happiness. She stopped tickling that foot and couldn’t wait for what was about to happen next. She was torn on how she felt right now. As a Deputy, torturing a prisoner was not something she should be doing, but the other part of her wanted to inflict more. She was a victim herself in this entire adventure. She deserved to give retribution as well. As a human being, she wanted to make sure Priscilla never did this to another woman and would learn a very valuable lesson. Maybe if she understood what it was like, she wouldn’t do it again as she sat in prison.

La Diabla then leaned her body forward and placed her thumbs on each stiff nipple and started to caress them. She slowly rubbed the nipple tips with the pads of her thumbs, so she could keep Priscilla conscious. She heard her moaning and soon she saw her eyes opening back up. “I know you like that. Welcome back bitch…you can’t leave us just yet…hehehe” she grinned.

Priscilla started to come to again and she saw La Diabla’s face smiling at her. She also felt those pangs of arousal as she felt her nipples being played with. If there was one thing that always got her sexual desires going, it was nipple play. She truly hated La Diabla, but with her playing with her nipples, she couldn’t help but feel really good. The way those thumbs were gently stroking the tips of her nipples, only made them harder. She felt wave after wave of pleasure flowing through her body and after being worn down completely from the tickling, she was welcoming this feeling. “Mmmmmm….you’re a…cruel….bitch…” she moaned.

“Yes I am…hehehe I know you like this a lot. I remember back in Mexico when I played with these cute nipples and how much your body responded. Whether you want to admit it or not, you LOVE how I touch you. You LOVE how I can give you pleasure. Even horrible, ugly bitches like you can still have very cute nipples. You know, maybe I should do this…” La Diabla teased. She then planted the palms on each hand on the nipples and started to slowly rotate them, making the breasts move in a circle like motion, and started to slowly rub those palms against the buds. She increased the stroking and she even let out a small giggle. “Your nipples tickles my hands. Hehehe”

Priscilla groaned in delight as she heard that cute giggle coming from La Diabla as well as feeling her nipples get so much loving attention. She could feel her nipples starting to ache a little and now her hips started to move. She felt herself getting wet and it felt incredible. This was far better than being tickled, even if a woman she hated was doing it to her. She remembered when she had the outlaw trapped in that cavern. She just wanted to torture her, even though she had her completely naked. She remembered what that beautiful pussy looked like, and that well formed ass. She did have an opportunity to play with La Diabla sexually, but torture was the only thing in her mind. She did not want her to have a reward. Priscilla remembered how close to an orgasm she was when she was captive and getting sexually played with by the outlaw. She was incredibly close to relieving herself, but she never got that orgasm. She started to wonder if she would get it right now. Her mind liked the idea on one hand, but also hated it. She hated the thought of being forced to orgasm in front of these other women as well. It meant she surrendered her own body to them. Then she gasped as the hands left her aching buds. She looked towards La Diabla and saw that sinister grin. “W-why did you stop? You’re going to let me go now?” she whispered.

“hahahahaha oh, you are really funny. Of course not! But I thought of something fun to play with your titties. THIS!” La Diabla grinned, then held up that small paintbrush once again. She stroked her fingers through the bristles and stared into Priscilla’s eyes. “Oh yes…this brush here, LOVES nipples. Especially pink, hardened nipples. Remember how it played with your sensitive belly button? Well, imagine what it will do to stiff nipples. Hehehe” La Diabla grinned. She absolutely loved teasing Priscilla, and this was another opportunity to humiliate the woman. She then looked up at Phoebe and winked. “I think YOU should have the honor of teasing her nipples. I want to taste her belly button and who knows…. I might go further south and taste…..somewhere……else. hehehehe” she laughed evilly, then handed the brush to Phoebe.

Phoebe took a hold of that brush and was in shock. She was going to torment Priscilla’s breasts? She looked at the brush and remembered the devastation it caused her own body. She started to smile, then looked down at the helpless breasts. She was really going to enjoy this moment. This is something she wanted to do to Bessie, so she thought of this moment as a practice run. “I think it is time for me to brush some nice titties….” she cooed.

Priscilla’s eyes popped open as she realized Phoebe was going to play with her. The outlaw was now letting everyone have a chance to embarrass her. Her eyes fixated on the brush in Phoebe’s right hand, then saw the tip of it starting to descend closer to her chest. She held her breath as those bristles got closer and closer. Her right breast started to wobble in fright as her body shook and wondered just how this would feel. She also remembered what La Diabla said about possibly going further down, which meant only one place to torment. Her very special area. “No….please….don’t do this to me….” she whimpered.

La Diabla watched the brush descending down and was impressed. It appeared Phoebe knew how to dish out tickle and sensual torture, which made her wonder. Did this young lady tickle and tease others? She looked really comfortable at this moment, as though she has done this many times. This was going to be a lot of fun to witness. She then turned her head to her right and nodded towards Darby. It was time to torture Priscilla’s feet once again.

Darby saw the head nod of her lover, which meant she could resume her tickle torment of those trapped feet. The last spot she worked on, was the spot right below the ball of the foot, where it met the arch. Now, it was time to play with the instep. She gripped the top of the right foot once again with her right hand, then used her left hand to start teasing that delicate skin on the instep. She felt the feet trembling and she started to move her fingers faster. She was in charge of sending Priscilla into a fit of giggles first and she loved it. She started to hear the giggles get louder and turning into desperate pleading as her finger went from the spot right below the ball of the foot on the inside edge, and slowly moved down into the instep, all the way towards the beginning of the outside edge of the heel. That skin was so soft and delicate, she loved how it felt on her finger. She also loved how sensitive the foot was. This was truly a great way to get revenge, considering her own feet were tickled tortured earlier today. Priscilla was not showing her any mercy on her feet, so it was definitely a great moment to return the favor.

Priscilla went into hysterical laughter as she felt those fingers attacking the instep of her right foot. She figured she got hit by a bolt of lightning as the sensation was overwhelming her body. She started to get frustrated because was continuously being tickled and there seemed to be not let up from these women. It was already bad enough that brush was getting closer to her tits, but did she have to have her feet tickled too? As she continued to laugh, that brush got closer to her breasts and then it made………contact! The brush started to stroke across her skin and that sensation was intense! Her breasts were also extremely ticklish and now they were being targeted. Her eyes looked up directly and she saw the focused look of Phoebe. It still blew her mind that Gloria’s daughter was part of her torture. She tried to beg her to stop, but she could not break that trance she appeared to be in.

Phoebe marveled at how the brush was bringing such strong ticklish sensations on that right breast. The bristles had barely stroked across the flesh and the chest was shaking already. She was truly enjoying this moment. She was playing with some ticklish breasts, and it belonged to not a lover, but to a woman who tormented so many others. Her eyes got bigger as the brush was stroking right across the skin and then she moved it towards the bottom of the breast. The sound of the laughter got stronger, and she realized that the bottom of the breast was very sensitive. “Wow…someone is very ticklish here! Hehehe” she giggled.

La Diabla loved what she was seeing and hearing. Priscilla was once again laughing her head off and it could be no greater feeling. She knew Darby was tormenting the feet and now she watched the breasts being tickled. She loved how that small brush crept along the delicate skin and it gave her pleasant memories when she tickled that area before. Priscilla’s mind was surely about to be broken at any moment, and she started to savor this moment. She was so close to getting her revenge and it felt amazing. Soon, she was going to completely humiliate this woman just like she was humiliated back in that cavern. That defeat in the cavern still resonated with her because for a moment, she was a shell of herself. She was submissive, she was meek, she was a broken woman. Now, she wanted to return that favor. La Diabla wanted Priscilla to feel that helplessness, that vulnerability, that loss of pride and sense of self. She continued to watch in great delight as the brush was now tickling the underside of the left breast. Hearing Priscilla laughing and starting to whimper made her shiver. Victory was close. Her eyes turned over to Cheyenne and that was the final piece of her revenge. That sweet young lady was going to have her own form of revenge and she was going to make sure of it.

Priscilla was hating this moment. The feeling of being trapped weighed on her and she couldn’t handle it. The feeling of the brush on her breasts were really driving her insane as her entire body was still very sensitive. It also didn’t help she was very aroused and was not getting any relief. She also continued to feel the bottom of her foot being tickled as her instep was tormented. Hate still flowed through her veins, but her body was again starting to collapse from the overwhelming sensations of being tickled, sheer exhaustion from the entire ordeal and her arousal was in high gear. She closed her eyes tight and felt her will slipping. It was something she hated, but she had no choice. Then, she felt something happening near her waist and a new fear started to grow. Her belt buckle was coming undone!

La Diabla placed her hands on the belt buckle and managed to unbuckle the belt. She grabbed the end of the belt and slowly started to pull it from the jeans. She felt the belt slipping through and finally it was free. She gently placed the belt next to her on the floor and now her hands reached for the button that held the jeans together. With a quick flick, she got that button undone and slowly started to pull down on the zipper. She could hear that sound of the zipper coming undone and she did it deliberately so that Priscilla could feel it, and maybe even hear it. Once the zipper was undone, she used the tips of her thumbs and index finger on each hand and grabbed the jean flaps. She peeled it open like a flower and now, Priscilla’s gray underwear was exposed. A smile crept onto her face as she carefully tugged at the underwear. La Diabla was ready to expose this woman and completely destroy whatever ego she had left.

“NOOOOOHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHA STOP HER!!! STOOOOPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHHHHHHEEEEEEERRRRR!!!” Priscilla laughed desperately. She felt her jeans coming undone which meant only one thing. La Diabla was going to expose her most private area. She just could not let that happen! With whatever remaining strength she had left, she started to try and shake her body. It was no use however, as she was effectively trapped. This starting to really weigh on her mind as she felt that slight tugging because it meant she was going to be tormented and humiliated in a horrible way.

Phoebe was so wrapped up in tickling the undersides and the sides of the breasts with that brush that she could not understand what Priscilla meant by stopping someone. She figured it was her that was being referenced, so she brought the brush up towards the nipples as she really wanted to get Priscilla’s body going. She licked her lips and put the brush at the hardened nubbin and started to slowly swirl those bristles around the right nipple. She saw the body quiver beneath her, and the breast started to shake more, and she loved that reaction. This was such an erotic scene for her, and she thought about doing this kind of play in the future with someone she wanted to make love with. This may have been punishment for Priscilla, but it gave her great ideas for future foreplay. Phoebe then looked up for a moment and noticed La Diabla had unbuttoned the jeans and was now playfully tugging at the underwear. This caused her to smile because she now understood what was happening. She felt her own lust growing even more because it looked like it was time to torment Priscilla’s pussy!

Darby was having a great time attacking the instep of the foot, but now she wanted to send Priscilla into deeper ticklish agony. She slowly moved her fingers to the center of the arch and slightly pressed into that tender skin. She rotated her fingers quickly in a spiral on that spot and she felt the foot go “stiff”. She loved that reaction, and it made the foot helpless for whatever she wanted to do to it. This was the time of her life. She still couldn’t believe she was tickling the barefeet of one of the most ruthless criminals she has ever encountered. It did her own pride a lot of good as this same woman tormented her and made her feel helpless. Darby smiled as she thought about putting her fingers back between those long toes and then giving them a good squeeze, so she could put Priscilla through foot tickling hell.

La Diabla then leaned down after tugging at the underwear and stuck out her tongue. She let it slide over the belly button once again, but this time, she lowered her target and started to lick and kiss that very soft skin below the navel and right above the underwear line. She felt the body tremble and she knew the arousal was getting stronger. She could smell Priscilla’s arousal and knew it was time to push the envelope with her. It was time to get this woman to lose her mind. She started to kiss around that area again and started to pull down the underwear, exposing more of that groin skin, and getting closer to Priscilla’s special honey pot. Even though she truly hated this woman in the worst way, she felt her own lust growing because Priscilla smelled nice. If there was anything good about this wicked woman, it was the fact that she was very clean and took care of her body. La Diabla then gripped the sides of the jeans and started to tug them off the waist. She wanted to make Priscilla feel completely vulnerable.

Priscilla’s mind was spinning at a million miles per hour. The tickling on her arch was killing her. The brush on her nipple was killing her. The soft kisses right below her navel and moving downwards was killing her. She went into panic as she felt her jeans sliding off her hips and knew at any moment, her most private place was going to be exposed. Humiliation started to wash over her as there was nothing she could do. Her pussy was going to be exposed and these women were going to enjoy it. The sexual humiliation she loved doing to other women was now happening to her. She felt her eyes welling up because she did not want her pussy exposed. That would make La Diabla’s dominance complete. She remembered how she was dominated back in Mexico when her pussy was exposed then, but this was worst. There were three other women here and they were going to watch her get sexually humiliated. Then the tear fell from her left eye as she now felt her underwear getting pulled down. Priscilla couldn’t even beg for her to stop. She was still laughing with the foot tickling and even the nipple play. She tried in vain to beg, but it was no use.

Phoebe almost dropped the brush as she watched what La Diabla was doing. She felt herself get wet when she saw the kisses the outlaw was doing to that groin area. For a moment, she started to remember her own torment and how horny she was. She even started to think about what it would be like to have the outlaw make love to her. It appeared she was very talented at seduction and even if you were being tormented, you craved her touch. She saw the underwear being pulled down and her mouth was wide open. She was about to see Priscilla Montenegro’s pussy! Not even her own pussy was exposed earlier, and now this evil woman was! She couldn’t help herself and she stopped the nipple brushing as she watched in awe.

La Diabla stared at the groin being exposed more and more. Her eyes looked up and she saw Phoebe was staring at her. She could tell she was very interested in what was about to happen next and she decided to give her a little tease. As the underwear was pulled down further, Priscilla’s blond pubic hair was beginning to show. She looked at the area above the hair and while staring at Phoebe, she gave that area a lick with the tip of her tongue. She couldn’t help but notice the look of lust in Phoebe’s eyes as it appeared she was mesmerized. Now, she wanted to hear Priscilla’s begging. She lifted her head up a little and turned towards Darby. “Hey Darby, can you pause for a moment? I want to send a clear message to Priscilla.

Darby heard La Diabla’s words, and she stopped her foot tickling assault. She was curious as to what La Diabla was up to next. She turned her head as far as she could and out of the corner of her eyes, she could see that Priscilla’s pants were pulled down. This got really interesting! She then shifted her body where she managed to sit upright, but kept the ankles trapped between her legs. Now, she had a much clearer view of what was happening, and it amazed her. Priscilla was being sexually teased right now. Something she was also very familiar with as it happened to her many times.

La Diabla winked at Darby and now it was time to put on a show. With her hands gripped on the sides of the underwear, all she had to do was tug them down and Priscilla’s pussy was going to be exposed. “Now….what do we have under here? I see some pretty blond curly curls…I can smell a sweet aroma of arousal. Is the great Priscilla Montenegro…..horny? I bet she is. Oh, and let me tell you Phoebe and Darby, Priscilla has a very, VERY pretty pussy. I saw it before and now I think it is time for you to see it. You may not know this, but this bitch here, oh, she purrs like a cute little sex kitten when you play with her pussy…hehehe” she teased.

Priscilla felt completely embarrassed at this point. Now, the outlaw was taunting her, trying to send her into total sexual humiliation. She hated the fact her body was responding that to teasing. Her body loved hearing about how it was going to be played with. Her mind was hating it and she felt so weak, so helpless. “Please…..don’t do this…don’t do this to me…” she whimpered.

“Oh, I am going to do it. I am going to enjoy doing this. You may hate me with all of your heart, but you know what loves me? Your pussy loves me. It wants my touch. It wants me to make it feel…….so…..good! I bet right now you are sopping wet and praying that I touch it with my finger. Or, would it rather feel my lips on it? Or better yet, my wet tongue sliding through it, tasting all of your sweet juices? I didn’t get to make you cum the last time I had you in this position, but I have wondered how you taste. I bet you taste so delicious. Now, let’s take a look at this sweet, yummy pussy of yours..hehehehehe” La Diabla said in a seductive manner, then yanked the panties down and exposed the vagina. La Diabla heard very audible gasps coming from not only Phoebe, but Darby as well. This pleased her because she knew those two were really enjoying this moment. Her eyes then looked over at Cheyenne who had a total look of shock on her face.

Cheyenne stood there completely frozen. Watching this entire scene blew her mind away as she witnessed such an erotic scene. Never in her wildest imagination did she ever expect to see something like this. She never saw someone like Priscilla to be made completely humbled and surely embarrassed in this way. What also surprised her was how excited she was. She didn’t have arousal flowing through her own body, but she felt a warm satisfaction. The woman who loved to torment and humiliate her, was now suffering an even worse fate. She knew this would really get to Priscilla’s mind and she couldn’t be happier. That woman deserved this, and she hoped La Diabla would punish and humiliate her more. This was a moment of truth for her. Cheyenne felt that this was the moment, that was going to end Priscilla and finally set her free from this woman’s mental and emotional grasp she had on her. Happiness started to grow within her, and she couldn’t wait to see what happened next.

Priscilla felt her face on fire. She felt shame really washing over her as she now had her pussy exposed. When her underwear left her hips and her mound was exposed, she felt helpless. Then she listened to La Diabla talk about her private area. She closed her eyes as she felt so embarrassed right now. She didn’t even have words. Then, she grunted a little as she felt something lightly tugging at her pubic hairs, and even felt fingers running through the hair. She knew who was doing to that to her and it really broke her mind. She was going to be sexually conquered. “please….please cover me….” she whimpered.

“Aww…..someone sounds embarrassed that her pussy is out. You shouldn’t be embarrassed Priscilla darling…you should be proud to show off this pussy! It looks very……..very……..nice. Mmmmm. Ooooh!!! I can see how wet you are too! Looks like someone wants me to play with her pretty pussy. Am I right? Would you like La Diabla to play with your pretty pussy? I can make you cum….hehehe” La Diabla teased. She knew it was time to turn up the humiliation and push Priscilla over the edge. She started to flicker her fingers across the slick lips, and she had to admit, she liked doing this. Even to a woman she hated.

Priscilla let out a soft moan as she felt fingers now touching her moist lips. She felt herself getting emotional because she was so aroused and now being played with, and she couldn’t stop it. She started to feel the weight of the situation and was going to have an orgasm at the hands of her worst enemy. Her body loved this tender touch, and her mind was panicking. A tear slowly rolled from her right eye as she knew she was defeated at this moment. “please….don’t do this to me…” she said meekly.

A large wave of satisfaction washed over La Diabla at this moment. At long last, she was going to finish this woman off once and for all. She continued to stroke her fingers on those lips, and now even circled her right thumb on the clit. She could feel the nubbin on her skin, and she rotated and softly pressed into that nubbin. “That’s right Priscilla…you are going to cum. I know you want me to make you cum so hard, you won’t even remember your name. You are going to cum whether you want to or not. I know your body wants it. You will surrender yourself to me. Just let it…….all…..out….” she teased. She lowered her head and gently blew across the clit, placing her lips mere centimeters away. La Diabla thought about using her tongue right now but held back so she could prolong the sexual agony.

Darby was in complete awe. She was witnessing this very erotic moment and she could not believe La Diabla managed to get Priscilla to start to surrender her body to sexual feelings. Her mind then remembered when she was in this same exact position a year ago. She was tied up in a barn and La Diabla got “revenge” on her. She remembered just how much her body suffered from a brutal tickle attack, and she remembered just how aroused she was. She remembered when she was forced to cum against her mental will, even though her body absolutely craved it. It was always impressive how seductive La Diabla could be. Any woman would fall prey to her advances, even if their own mind didn’t want to submit. Darby felt her own nipples getting stiff and her arousal was building as this was such an erotic scene. Now, she wondered what was going to happen next! Would La Diabla make Priscilla have an orgasm?

Priscilla shivered as she felt that warm breath caressing her clit. It felt incredible and only continued to ignite her sexual flame even more. She was so exhausted from all of this, she just wished it would end. That breath by her pussy was really getting her going and she started to wonder would La Diabla eat her out in front of these other women? That thought thrilled her and embarrassed her. Her hips started to grind a little and she felt like she was going to surrender her sexual bliss to the outlaw. When she felt another burst of warm breath on her clit, she let out a soft moan. She was afraid to look down towards that area. She knew that La Diabla’s face was really close to her private area and if she saw her, she would probably really desire for her to taste her. Priscilla wanted to hold on to her will with her remaining strength, then she felt something softly touch her clit. It was the tip of the tongue! “ooooohhhh…..” she moaned.

La Diabla smiled cruelly as she did a really soft and quick flick of her tongue on the clit. She did it to push Priscilla over that edge. She knew that by that very simple touch, there was no turning back for Priscilla. Her plan was working perfectly and now it was time to continue to push this woman even further. She got up and then looked over at Darby. With a sly smile, she winked at the deputy. “Hey Darby, can you do me a favor? Can you lift her ankles into the air? I want to do something special to her feet. Hehehe” she asked.

Darby saw that mischievous smile and wondered what La Diabla was going to do to Priscilla’s feet. Her curiosity was very active after seeing that quick lick on the helpless clit and she wondered what was going to happen next. The whole scene was so erotic, and she was getting caught up in it. She released Priscilla’s ankles from between her legs and she watched La Diabla give her instruction. She then stood over the prisoner by the belly area, facing her feet. Going by La Diabla’s hand instructions, she reached down and grabbed an ankle in each hand. She then lifted those ankles in the air and now Priscilla’s feet were in the air and the soles were upturned. Darby watched in amazement as La Diabla was now standing in front of her and she was facing the upturned soles. She then saw the look on La Diabla’s face, and she felt her own lust growing seeing that face.

La Diabla looked at Priscilla’s long creamy soles and licked her lips. She remembered what she did back in Mexico and now it was time to send Priscilla into the land of sexual desire. She leaned her head down and she got her face close to the left sole. She could see that tender creamy skin that had a hint of pink to it after Darby’s tickle attack. She stared at the arch, then stuck out her tongue and did a quick lick. She felt the foot flinch, so she held the sides of the foot with both hands and started to lick that sweet arch again. Her tongue went from the heel and slowly entered the arch and when it got to the top of the arch, right by the ball of the foot, she did a quick flick with the tip of her tongue. She smiled when she heard a giggle and a soft moan. La Diabla remembered how much of an erogenous zone these feet were for Priscilla.

Priscilla felt her feet in the air, her jeans and underwear around her knees and her pussy was still exposed. Then, when she felt that tongue licking her arch, she couldn’t help herself. It felt amazing and her body loved it. She felt her pussy get more wet and her nipples started to throb. “no..no…please….oooooh…don’t…..lick…..oooh……my feet….please stop….oooh that feels so good” she moaned as the tongue continued to lick all over her arch and now was on the ball of her foot.

Phoebe’s mouth dropped as she realized what La Diabla was doing. The outlaw was licking Priscilla’s feet!! She didn’t have a clear view of what was happening, but those moans she heard let her know. She bit her lower lip as she was feeling more horny and figured she should join in a little. She was still on her knees and she reached her hands forward and softly started to squeeze, stroke and flick Priscilla’s very hard pink nipples. She smiled when she felt the chest shake and heard a stronger moan coming from the woman that was on the floor. She then put each nipple between her thumb and index finger on each respective hand and gently tugged on them. Phoebe wanted Priscilla to really get hot and bothered. Just being in this moment was mind blowing. She was especially blown away when she saw that very quick lick on Priscilla’s clit and she felt her own body heat rising. She continued to tease the nipples and wondered just how far this was going to go.

La Diabla continued to lick the left arch and now she was on the ball of the foot. Her tongue slide from the inside edge of the ball of the foot, then she did quick flickers of her tongue as she moved horizontally across the ball of the foot, her tongue almost in a zig zag motion across that skin. She didn’t mind the taste of the skin, in fact it tasted nice. When she made it to the outside edge of the ball, she smacked her lips a little. “Mmmm….your feet taste wonderful. I know you love it when I lick your feet. That’s why you made me do it when we were in the cavern. Does this feel good Priscilla? My mouth on your feet?” she teased as she went over to the right foot and now started to lick that sole.

Priscilla was in another world at the moment. A world of lust and sexual bliss. She continued to feel that warm, moist tongue on the bottoms of her feet and she heard those teasing words. She definitely remembered when she had La Diabla lick her foot in the cavern. That was the moment she had broken the outlaw and made her subservient to her. She remembered that her new slave was very talented in pleasuring a woman’s foot and she got really aroused from it. Now, she let her body go and enjoyed the moment. It was as though she was having her slave kiss and lick her feet once again. Priscilla also loved the fact that her nipples were being played with at the same time. This feeling was overwhelming her, and she really felt that orgasmic buildup happening into her body. Maybe, just maybe after all the torture, all the teasing, she could at least get an orgasm out of all this. That wouldn’t be too bad after all. Her eyes then sprang open as she felt her big toe on her right foot going inside La Diabla’s mouth! “ooooooohhhhhhh……..GAWD!!!!” she moaned loudly as that wet mouth enveloped her toe.

Darby was mesmerized. She watched as La Diabla was now sucking on Priscilla’s big toe and she licked her lips. She started to wish it was her own toe being sucked on as she saw that beautiful face and those sexy lips wrapped around that toe. She was really starting to hope she would get another night with the outlaw as it was such a special time and an explosive moment. She held her breath as she saw the mouth putting the index, middle and ring toes inside and now she heard a sucking sound. Darby wished she could touch her own nipples right now as she was ready to burst herself!

“Sooooooo *slurp* good! These toes are so yummy….” La Diabla cooed as she continued her toe sucking assault. Her tongue started to slide in between each toe that was in her mouth, and she heard some cute giggles coming through. She knew a few more minutes of this and the final phase of her plan would happen. She let those three toes slip out of her mouth and she looked at them. They were glistening in her saliva, and she looked at the baby toe. She stuck out her tongue and licked the side of that baby toe and she loved how the toes started to wiggle. “Oh yes,, wiggle those cute toes for me. Wiggle them for La Diabla!” she teased.

Priscilla felt that delightful tongue once again assault her toes. It tickled her a little, but the feeling she got through her body was incredible. She was ready to burst. Now, she did not care that it was a woman she hated and wished was dead. All her body cared about was being pleased. That tongue was magical, and she felt her body getting on edge. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Phoebe’s hands still playing with her nipples, the pads softly flickering the tips of her nipples and she wondered how long it would be before they let her cum. She closed her eyes again and licked her lips.

La Diabla finished licking the baby toe and now she went back to the left foot and placed that big toe in her mouth. As she wrapped her lips around it, she then put a tight suction on the digit and then sucked as hard as she could. Her tongue did a quick swirl on the pad of the big toe, and she heard a very loud moan coming from her victim. As she sucked on that toe, she used her left hand to softly stroke the bottom of the right foot. She felt that foot wiggle as it must have tickled Priscilla and she sucked even harder. She then let go of the big toe and placed the remaining toes in her mouth. She was surprised she could fit those 4 toes in her mouth, but since they were skinny enough, she was able to do it. As her mouth contained those toes, she started to lick the undersides and slid her tongue side to side, making sure she touched each delicate underside of the toes.

“hehehehe tickles hehehehehe that tickles..” Priscilla giggled as she felt that tongue sliding across the bottoms of her toes. It wasn’t a horrible tickle feeling, but it still made her giggle. Her conscious mind was no longer in control at the moment. Her lustful side of her mind took over and as the toes were played with, her nipples were aching. She felt incredible and let it slip how she felt at the moment. “hehehe please…..stop teasing me…..I need…..I need….I need to ……..oooooooooooh” she moaned.

La Diabla let the toes slip from her mouth slowly and when they came all the way out, there was a “popping” sound. She then wiped her mouth from the excess saliva and winked at Darby. It was quite a thrill to see her lover in heat herself. She could tell that Darby was turned on right now and she loved that. She wished their business was over, so that maybe they can have another special moment. “Hey Darby, can you step back a little and pull her ankles down closer to the floor?” she asked.

Darby broke out of her trance and snapped back to reality. She really did love that foot worshipping display and wished she saw more. She then stepped over Priscilla’s body with her right leg so that she was now on Priscilla’s left side of the body. Still holding the ankles, she pushed them down closer to Priscilla’s head, which lifted the ass and exposed pussy into the air. It was as though she was folding a blanket in half. She paused when she saw La Diabla motion to her and she looked over at Priscilla’s waist. The ass and pussy were in plain view, and she was pretty impressed with how pretty they looked. She recalled the look on Priscilla’s face when her own pussy was exposed to that woman. Darby remembered how Priscilla toyed with her most precious spot and how she tickled and teased it and even made her cum. It was such a weird feeling that now that very same tormentor may have her own pussy played with. “Is this far enough?” she asked. She could see Priscilla’s feet were now close to Phoebe.

La Diabla nodded her head, then she reached with her own hands and bent Priscilla’s legs at the knee so that the feet were sticking straight up in the air. She grinned as she looked at Priscilla’s position. She was still on her back, her ass was curved towards the air as those long legs were folded towards her chest, but the knees were bent and the shins and feet were perpendicular to the body, so she could relieve some of the pressure on the body. She also wanted a good look at Priscilla’s face. She then saw Darby stand up and move to see the body from where the feet used to be. She saw the look on the deputy’s face because she would see that pussy and ass clearly. La Diabla also stared at the vulnerable pussy and using her index finger she slowly stroked the exposed pussy lips as though it was icing on a cake, then sucked her finger. “Mmmmmm…you taste good Priscilla. I am surprised! For someone who tastes so good, you sure are one evil bitch…” she taunted.

Priscilla moaned as she felt that finger swiping her pussy lips and when she heard La Diabla tell her how good she tasted, a large wave of humiliation washed over her. The outlaw was now in full control of her body, and she felt helpless. She looked over at La Diabla who was still licking her finger. She felt shame because it was such an erotic sight and still felt the pangs of strong lust. She then watched as the left hand of the outlaw now held the back of her legs on the calves and the body slightly turned. It meant that La Diabla was staring at her very vulnerable pussy and ass. “please….stop…..let me go….stop looking at me….” she whimpered.

“hehehehe no. I am going to look at this sweet pussy of yours. You want me to look at it considering how wet and creamy you are down there. I should give you an orgasmic reward, but you have been VERY naughty, haven’t you? You know what happens to naughty girls like you? They get PUNISHED!” La Diabla teased. She then reached down with her right hand and grabbed the belt she pulled out from Priscilla’s jeans. She folded the belt and then she smacked the upturned ass, close by the pussy lips and asshole with the leather object. She didn’t strike it too hard, but enough to make Priscilla wince. “Naughty naughty Priscilla!! You deserve *SMACK* a gooooooood *SMACK* spanking you naughty girl! *SMACK* SMACK* SMACK*” she said with a smile.

Priscilla’s eyes popped wide open as she felt each smack hitting her rear end. This completely shocked her as she was never spanked in her life. She never got spanked as a disciplinary reason as a kid. Her husband would do a few playful smacks on her ass when they were having their sexual games, but she never had another woman do it and never with a belt. It stung a little, but it also turned her on more. With each smack on her ass, she whimpered in an erotic pain. Her mind was mush at this moment as she didn’t even know how to react, and the outlaw was in full control of herself. This was easily the worst moment she ever felt. Priscilla prided herself for control. She was always confident in her abilities to get what she wanted. Even with her husband Julio, he was in charge, but she knew how to manipulate him and that is how she had so much power in his gang as well. Now, she was a feeble woman, getting spanked by her dominant. She didn’t know what to do. She didn’t know what to think. As she heard the belt slapping across her ass, she started to feel a sadness she never felt before. Her eyes watered up and her emotions were now starting to break her down. This helplessness she felt overwhelmed her and the tears started to fall with each strike of that belt on her ass. “Ow! Please stop…..please ow….stop this…..Leave…ow…me alone…..*sob*..please…” she started to cry.

An incredible feeling of dominance flowed through La Diabla at this very moment. For the first time since they met, she got the dominant Priscilla Montenegro to break. She got this evil woman who had no heart to cry and breakdown. It was such an accomplishment for her. She did one more strike and she felt started to feel emotional herself. After all she had been out through these last few weeks, this was such a moment of relief. This same woman who made her suffer her own worst humiliation was now broken herself. La Diabla turned her head and looked at Priscilla’s face. She saw those bruises, she saw those tears and how the lips were quivering as the woman started to cry. It was the greatest sight she had ever seen from any victim she ever encountered. This was a personal glory to her. Now, it was time to finish the job. “Awwww….look at Priscilla Montenegro. Such a crying little girl! She got her spanking that she deserved and now look at her. Such a weak bitch….” she taunted.

Priscilla heard that taunting and it crushed her. She was beaten and she truly felt that way. She felt her warms tears streaking down the sides of her face, flowing back towards the floor as her head was on the ground. She did her level best to not openly sob, but she did let out some very meek cries. “Stop this…..*sob* please….*sob* stop this…” she cried meekly.

“That’s right bitch…..CRY. I want you to cry those eyes out because I am not done with you. I bet this still feels good…” La Diabla teased, then stroked her fingers on Priscilla’s pussy again. She felt the woman quiver and knew she was still very aroused. “Now, listen to me. I will only say this once. I think you need to apologize for all the things you have done. Do it NOW or I will get this belt again….” she threatened.

Priscilla opened her eyes and stared at La Diabla. The woman who beaten her. She felt the swipe on her pussy that felt nice, but she was too emotional to truly enjoy it. She closed her eyes and then with a soft voice, she responded. “I’m sorry…I’m sorry…” she whimpered.

“I can’t hear you! Louder or I will spank this ass this you bleed!!!” La Diabla threatened. She gave a quick smack on the ass with her hand to reiterate her threat.

“I’M SORRY!!! I’M SORRY!!! I’M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING!!! Please….*sob* let me go now…” Priscilla cried out. Having to even apologize broke her spirit. She never apologized for anything, unless it was a courtesy type of apology, like if she accidently did something to her husband. But never because of her intentions. Whatever she desired, she did it without regret. This simple moment really broke her heart. No one has ever dominated her like this, and she couldn’t do anything about it but to obey. She opened her tear filled eyes again and saw Phoebe standing above her by her head. The way she looked down on her got to her because she was such a helpless victim.

Phoebe could not believe the scene she was watching. It was one of the most sexually charged, most dominant moments she has ever witnessed in her own life. The notorious outlaw just broke another’s woman’s spirit right in front of her. She knew how Priscilla felt in a way as she was dominated by the same woman, but not like that. She didn’t like she was tormented herself, but she was starting to admire La Diabla. That was a woman far more powerful than she ever read about.

“Good girl! Now see, that wasn’t too hard, was it? Now, you still have to apologize. You are not done yet….” La Diabla informed, then started to softly stroke the tips of her fingers on the ass cheeks she just finished spanking. She knew that area was going to be far more receptible to a tickling touch now and she loved watching and feeling that ass squirm.

Priscilla felt the ticklish sensations filling her body once again as she felt those fingertips tickling her ass. This surprised her as she started to giggle a little. She knew she was making a spectacle of herself as she was crying just moments ago, now she was being tickled. “hehe stop that hehehe I hehehe apologized…what more hehehehe do you want hehehehe from me hehehee” she giggled.

La Diabla stopped the tickling and now she looked directly into Priscilla’s eyes. As she stared into those eyes, she swatted Priscilla’s ass with a very hard strike from her right hand to send a strong message of pain in that body. She heard the yelp and her face turned to anger. “You apologized to me in a way. But now, I want you to apologize to………CHEYENNE! It better be a good one, or I promise, you will regret it.” she threatened with a very strong tone. She felt her own heart rate increasing and she felt her own emotions coming through because it was time to make this woman apologize to a young woman she adored. La Diabla looked over at a stunned Cheyenne and motioned her hand. “Come closer Cheyenne. It’s ok. She won’t hurt you anymore..” she said in a soft voice.

Cheyenne was in pure shock. She just witnessed the complete humiliation and defeat of her worst enemy. A woman that made her life miserable for over a year was now flat on her back and got punished in the most unusual way. She was tickled tortured, sexually played with and even spanked. It warmed her heart when she heard Priscilla crying and even apologizing. Now, she was going to get an apology to her specifically? She started to walk slowly towards Priscilla, the same woman who told her that her life was not even worth existing and now she was by her head on the right hand side. It was an incredible sight seeing that crying face of her tormentor. She could barely breathe as she started to get very emotional at this moment.

Priscilla heard La Diabla’s words, and she gasped. She was going to be forced to apologize to Cheyenne. This really made her hurt as this was the one woman she never ever wanted to be submissive too. She took great pride and joy into dominating this young lady. Ever since she first met her a year ago at the Mission, she wanted to just make her life miserable. Simply because of how nice she was and how everyone loved her. Priscilla enjoyed making Cheyenne’s life miserable. She relished the fact she tricked her into thinking she was going to go to a school and then kidnapped her. She enjoyed making her work for her in the Montenegro establishment in Mexico and sometimes in her home. It was joyful to her heart when she would berate and humiliate the young woman publicly in front of others. When she ordered Cheyenne’s kidnapping a second time, it was one of the best moments in her life to recapture her and then sell her off as a sex slave, making her misery permanent. She truly enjoyed breaking Cheyenne emotionally and now, that very same woman was watching her get dominated. That very same woman saw her have an emotional breakdown. That same beautiful young soul now watched her cry and get sexually dominated. Priscilla felt her own heart breaking as she realized she was being told to apologize to this woman. She could not do it. She couldn’t bring herself to apologize to her. To anyone else she could, but not Cheyenne. “I….I…..can’t….no…please don’t make me….not her…” she whimpered.

That response enraged the outlaw, but she kept her cool. She had a feeling Priscilla would resist and she prepared for it. Now, the final part of her plan was going to take place. Forcing Priscilla to submit to Cheyenne would be the ultimate revenge. She turned her head and looked at Darby who was standing there in awe. She winked and nodded her head. She wanted to signal to her to play along. She then reached inside her vest pocket and pulled out a larger paintbrush. That same one she got when she was tormenting Svetlana and Melissa. She didn’t have much cream left, she had plans for that a little later. But this brush should work. She turned towards Priscilla’s face and because her feet were in the air, Priscilla could not see her right hand near the pussy. She planted the brush handle directly onto the pussy lips and applied some slight pressure. “WRONG ANSWER YOU BITCH!!!! You are just too stupid aren’t you. Well, I guess I just have to use my gun to blow a hole through this soaking wet pussy of yours! I SAID APOLOGIZE TO CHEYENNE RIGHT NOW!!!” she threatened.

Priscilla gasped in shock as she felt something pressing into her pussy and when she heard it was a gun, a large amount of fear ripped through her. She thought she was going to die at this very moment by an enraged outlaw who put a gun into her pussy. That fear overtook her emotions and she started to cry and even begged. “NO!!!!! PLEASE NOOO!!!! DON’T KILL ME!!!! I DON’T WANT TO DIE!!!!” she screamed.

“Then DO IT!!!! Or I swear I will put a bullet through this pussy of yours!!!” La Diabla threatened then applied more pressure as though she was about to fire a gun.

Priscilla was in a panic. She knew La Diabla was truly capable of pulling that trigger and killing her. Her eyes then went to Cheyenne, and she saw that face staring right back at her. “Don’t!! Cheyenne, don’t let her kill me!! Cheyenne, please don’t let her kill me!!!! Please!!” she started to beg.

Darby’s jaw fell as she observed this scene. La Diabla was so convincing, and she heard the desperate pleas coming from Priscilla. Her instinct was to stop the outlaw, but she saw it was a brush and she now understood what La Diabla was intending to do. She knew she was trying to force Priscilla to apologize to Cheyenne and actually mean it. This was something she felt she could overlook. She even decided to play along. “La Diabla!! Don’t!!! Put that gun away! Not like this! You can’t kill her!” she said, trying to sound convincing.

La Diabla heard those words and she felt proud of Darby. The deputy was playing along, and it meant everything to her. She had to continue to play along herself. “No Darby!! This bitch deserves to die!!! I will pull this trigger at any moment and if I have to go to jail for murder so be it! Priscilla, I SAID APOLOGIZE TO CHEYENNE!!! NOW!!!!!!!” she screamed with much evil intention in her voice.

Priscilla’s mind snapped. Not even the deputy was going to save her at this moment as that trigger could go off at any moment. She felt her heart beating out of her chest and realized that she was about to die. Her body stiffened, and her breathing became shallow. Tears fell from her eyes, and she looked up at Cheyenne. She knew what she had to do to save her life and for her, this was something that would crush her. She swallowed very hard and tried to remain calm. “…Cheyenne….I….I….I’m sorry….” she muttered then started to cry harder.

“SORRY FOR WHAT??? I SAID APOLOGIZE YOU DEAD BITCH!!!!” La Diabla screamed with passion. She wanted this moment. She wanted this to happen with everything she had.

“I’m sorry….for everything..I have done to you….I’m *sob* sorry for….kidnapping you….*sob*. I’m sorry……for….*sob* treating you so….*sob* cruelly. I’m sorry for *sob* everything…*sob* please…don’t let her kill me….*sob* please….I’m so sorry….*sob*” Priscilla whimpered in tears. She felt a shame flowing through her as she just apologized to a woman she absolutely controlled. But her life was on the line, and she had to do what she had to do. After those words, the heavy tears fell out as she hoped she was not going to die.

Cheyenne stood there trembling. She just heard Priscilla apologize to her for everything she done to her. It was such an incredible feeling and her emotions overwhelmed her. Her long nightmare was finally over. She felt a tear fall from her right eye as she saw Priscilla’s emotional breakdown. It was a moment that she waited for over a year. She then looked over at La Diabla and nodded her head to let her know she accepted that apology. Another tear fell from her left eye as she felt so much joy at the moment.

La Diabla felt a warmth in her heart that almost made her cry at the moment. Seeing that sense of relief in Cheyenne’s face and body meant the world to her. That young lady was finally going to be free from this evil woman. It also meant the world to her. She had to steel herself as she had one more thing in mind. She remembered how she was humiliated at the end and now it was time to make Priscilla feel the same way. She kept the brush handle on the pussy and looked over at Priscilla’s crying face. “Ok bitch, that was good. She accepts your apology. You really should thank her for saving your life. But I am not done with you yet. Ready to kiss some feet?” she teased.

Priscilla groaned as she heard La Diabla’s words. She already felt humiliated by being spanked and was forced to apologize to Cheyenne. Her defeat was complete and now she knew the next thing was even more humiliation. She was grateful she was still alive, but still felt that “gun” on her pussy. Her mind remembered when she forced a broken La Diabla to kiss her feet and even suck her toes. Now, she was going to have to return the favor. It did dawn on her that she did not worship the outlaw’s feet when she had her trapped, but now she was going to do it. It would be in her submission, but right now she just wanted to end this. She slowly nodded her head slowly as she tried to keep her composure. “Ok…ok…I will do whatever you say……I….I….*sniff* will kiss…your feet. Go ahead…*sniff*…take off your boot…” she whimpered.

La Diabla truly enjoyed this moment. The submission of Priscilla Montenegro was probably her greatest triumph. When she broke Madam Olivia a year ago, that was a sweet victory. But Priscilla was a much better accomplishment. She could barely hold back her excitement and then looked at Priscilla. It was time for the final part of her revenge. “As much fun that would be, you will not be kissing MY feet. You will be kissing the feet of………CHEYENNE.” she said with a joyous glee in her voice.

Cheyenne looked at La Diabla in complete surprise. Did she really just say that Priscilla will kiss her feet? Her mouth dropped open, and she saw the look of glee on the outlaw’s face. She didn’t even know how to react. She then looked back at Priscilla and saw the look of surprise in her eyes.

Priscilla could not believe what she just heard. She was going to kiss Cheyenne’s feet? She would be subservient to Cheyenne in that way? That thought ripped through her soul as this was truly the most embarrassing and humiliating moment of her entire life. She looked back at La Diabla with pleading eyes and tears filled them. That would be way too much for her to handle. “Please…no…I will kiss your feet…please..” she begged.

“You DON’T have a choice! Either you kiss her feet, or I will put a bullet into this soaking pussy of yours! I am NOT going to tell you twice! DO IT!” La Diabla threatened, then pushed the brush handle into the pussy, trying to simulate it was a gun. She heard Priscilla screaming and she once again applied pressure from the brush on those lips.

“OKAY OKAY OKAY!! I WILL DO IT!! DON’T KILL ME!!! PLEASE DON’T KILL ME!!!” Priscilla screamed in fear. She knew she could be shot at any moment and was going to do whatever it took to stay alive, even if it meant subjecting herself to this moment of complete humiliation.

“That’s better. Now get those lips ready….” La Diabla said with a calm tone. She then looked over at a shocked Cheyenne and winked. “Go ahead Cheyenne, take off your shoe. Let her kiss your foot. Hehehe” she smiled.

Cheyenne was still in shock. Was Priscilla going to actually kiss her foot? She got closer to Priscilla’s head on the right hand side and decided to remove her right moccasin and her bare foot was exposed. She then lifted her bare foot in the air and started to let it get closer to Priscilla’s mouth. This was the greatest surprise she ever experienced. She had her feet kissed before, but that was playfully by Aleshanee and then Helga tortured her. She wondered what this was going to feel like, and she was feeling powerful.

Priscilla stared at the small bare sole coming towards her mouth and she was stunned she was going to be kissing this woman’s foot. She could see the tender, wrinkly skin on that meaty sole and those cute pudgy toes. Her eyes saw the toes wiggle a little and she prepared herself. The foot then came into contact with her mouth, and she kissed it. The taste of the skin was actually nice, but she felt so ashamed. She also knew she better do a good job, or a bullet would rip through her pussy. She started to plant a few kisses and tried to kiss all over that soft sole.

La Diabla watched Priscilla kissing Cheyenne’s foot with a tremendous amount of joy in her heart. This was definitely a moment she was going to cherish forever. Cheyenne looked like a conquering hero who just defeated the evil witch dragon and planted her foot on her in conquest. She saw the look of a building happiness on Cheyenne’s face, and it was time to push it further. “Ok, now LICK the bottom of that foot. You better do a good job, or you will die…Don’t test me…” she warned.

Priscilla’s eyes closed in shame as she understood what was next. She put out her tongue and placed it on the sole. She realized it was the heel and then she felt the foot sliding down on her tongue. Her pink tongue went over that tender heel, into that meaty arch, off the ball of the foot and finally licked the undersides of the toes. The foot tasted nice, but she hated this moment. She was so beaten and now had to suffer a moment of sheer embarrassment. Priscilla continued to lick that sole and she heard a giggle.

“It hehehehehe kind of tickles…hehehehe” Cheyenne giggled as she continued to move her foot around, so Priscilla’s tongue could cover the entire sole. She could even feel the tastebuds and that stimulated her nerves in her body. She also noticed something else. Not only did it tickle her a little, but it also set off some arousal. She remembered when Helga was also licking and tasting her feet. It tickled like hell, but it also sparked some arousal in her. Cheyenne felt herself getting excited and really started to like the feeling of that warm, wet tongue licking the bottom of her foot.

La Diabla could see Cheyenne’s body language changing and she thought the young one was starting to really enjoy that feeling on her foot. She nodded to herself and then looked at Priscilla again. “Ok, now suck her toes. I suggest you do it well. My finger is getting itchy on this trigger….” she threatened.

Priscilla did not hesitate, and she opened her mouth wide enough for Cheyenne to stick her toes inside her mouth. She could feel those tiny meaty toes wiggling inside her mouth and she started to suckle them. Her lips wrapped around the big toe, and she started to suck on it. Then she moved her mouth to the index toe and took that pudgy toe and suckled on it. It was strange to her, but Cheyenne’s toes did not taste bad at all.

Cheyenne really felt a strong flow of arousal going through her and she liked it. She knew she was getting turned on and felt a little embarrassed. When she felt her index toe and then middle toe getting suckled, she started to giggle. She placed her hands over her mouth to stifle her giggles, but they slipped out. “hehehe this hehehe tickles! Hehehe oh my hehehe I’m getting so hot. Hehehehe it feels good too..” she snickered.

Priscilla felt complete shame at this moment after listening to Cheyenne giggle. The young woman was ticklish on her feet, but what really got her was she knew Cheyenne was getting aroused from all this. To her, she was now becoming a sex slave for Cheyenne and the tears started to fall from her eyes. Of all the people to submit herself too, it ended up being this small, diminutive woman from the Elu tribe. She then felt the foot being pulled away from her mouth and she saw her spittle dripping from the toes.

“Ok, I think that is good. I am…um…..feeling too warm. Hehehe” Cheyenne said, then her face started to turn red from blushing and she started to fan herself. She then put her moccasin back on her foot, her foot still moist from the worship.

La Diabla had to hold back her own laughter as her dear friend was feeling aroused. She then looked at Priscilla and saw the sheer sadness on that woman’s face. It looked like the dam was going to break and she was going to cry heavily. Her job was done, and it was time to leave. She pulled the brush away from the exposed pussy and put it in her pocket. She wanted to keep Priscilla thinking she used her actual gun and not a brush. She then pulled Priscilla’s legs down to the floor and her victim was completely prone. She then knelt down by her head and looked at her in eyes. With a wicked grin, she lowered her head and got into Priscilla’s right ear. “Listen to me good. It is time for me to leave now. You better PRAY Santa Selena law enforcement arrives and send you to prison. Because when I come back here and you are still here, I WILL deliver you to the Elu tribe and they WILL kill you. Don’t you ever, and I mean this with everything I have, ever think about Cheyenne again. You will never bother her again. If you remember her, you only remember her toes in your mouth you whore. Pray you go to prison. PRAY!” she whispered in a strong tone and then stood up.

Priscilla heard that threat and she could no longer hold back. She immediately burst into tears and her sobs became very heavy. She laid on that floor, her arms still handcuffed behind her back, her thighs still tied together, barefoot, her tits and upper body exposed, and her jeans and underwear pulled down so that her pussy was exposed. She didn’t even have her orgasm. She began that ugly cry where she sobbed very heavy, and the tears continued to pour out. Priscilla Montenegro, the wife of a Mexican crime boss, was a beaten woman and there was nothing she could do to stop her heartbreak.

La Diabla heard the crying and simply smiled. Her victory was achieved, and she felt incredible. She then started to walk out of the living room, and noticed that Cheyenne and Darby, both followed her. When they arrived into the foyer, she turned and looked at Cheyenne. Seeing her with a much happier face sent chills through her body. She then stepped forward and hugged the young woman. She held her tight as she was very happy for her in this moment. She then slightly broke the hug, her arms were still wrapped around her, but she gave a soft kiss to her forehead and then leaned her own forehead into Cheyenne’s. “It’s over Cheyenne. It’s over. She will never bother you again….” she whispered softly.

Cheyenne’s eyes filled with joyful tears as she felt that very warm hug and felt that kiss and heard those words. She closed her eyes and tried everything she had to not cry. She felt the warm glow of joy and her knees were getting weak. To her that her ordeal with Priscilla was over was very emotional for her. “Thank you….” she mumbled as she felt the urge to cry.

Darby saw this scene and her eyes started to well up. She knew Cheyenne was very traumatized by all the events she went through with Priscilla. She remembered how she broke down when they were upstairs and capturing Priscilla. She felt that young woman’s pain. Now, she could only imagine the relief she was feeling. She was so happy for her at this moment and couldn’t stop smiling. Darby was also very proud of La Diabla at this moment. The outlaw had destroyed Priscilla in a way no one thought possible, and she did it all for not only herself, but for Cheyenne too. She could see Cheyenne barely holding her emotions together and it made her really want to cry.

La Diabla gave one more soft kiss on Cheyenne’s forehead and then released the hug. She looked over at Darby and saw her being emotional, which was making her emotional. She walked over to her and gave her a hug. “Thank you for being here. We got that bitch…” she whispered.

“Yes we did, yes we did.” Darby responded. When the hug as released, she then went over to Cheyenne to hug her. She felt the happiness radiating in Cheyenne’s body and she softly patted the back of her head. “We did it Cheyenne, we did it. We found La Diabla, and we also will bring Priscilla to justice, so that she never does anything to innocent people ever again…” she whispered.

Cheyenne’s emotions were holding on by a thread. She wanted to let it all out, but she tried to be strong. There was no greater feeling than having that nightmare in her life over. She was so grateful for these two women helping her. The hug was released, and she looked up at Darby. “Thank you..thank you for being here for me. You helped me so much..” she said with a shy smile.

Darby smiled back at her, then looked at La Diabla. This part of the war was done, now it was time to finish the job. “Now, let’s go get Gloria Wellington. She deserves justice as well…” she said. She knew that bringing in Gloria would finish her mission and this ordeal would be over. Her eyes then saw Phoebe entering the foyer and she gave her a smile.

Phoebe slowly walked into the foyer, and she appeared to be in total shock. She witnessed one of the most intense captures in her entire life. It was also one of the most erotic scenes she ever witnessed. What happened to Priscilla was something she would never forget, and she realized the amazing skill that La Diabla has. She endured it herself, but after witnessing what happened and what she did for Cheyenne, her admiration for the outlaw grew. She started to think her own torture at the hands of the outlaw was just part of a larger plan, and she remembered being told it wasn’t personal. It was done to lure her mother, a woman who ran a sex trafficking ring, to justice. In her mind, she forgave La Diabla for tormenting her, and now wanted to help her. Phoebe’s mother abandoned her and the person who comforted her, was the same woman that just brought down one criminal boss. She saw the scene in the foyer and felt such a warm feeling. “Hey, she is still crying over there. Hehe you did a number on her.” she slightly giggled.

La Diabla smiled at her and was happy it appeared Phoebe did not hold any ill will to her. She was also impressed with the younger Wellington and saw that she got into the torment herself. There was more to this woman than she appeared. “You did a good job yourself. Thank you for helping us.” she smiled.

“It was my pleasure. That woman will never be the same after that. That was amazing.” Phoebe gushed. She felt a very strong feeling of arousal in her body and was trying to calm down. She then realized that there was more to do. She knew what was going to happen next and it started to affect her emotions. “Are you going after my mother next?” she asked.

Darby could see the emotions building in Phoebe and she knew that young woman must be getting emotional. She nodded her head and tried to put on her best face. “Yes. We are going after Gloria. I have to arrest her for her part in the trafficking ring.” she said in a soft voice.

Phoebe took a deep breath, then looked at the ceiling. She felt her eyes starting to water and then looked at the three women, finishing at Darby. “Go bring her in. She financed and operated a sex trafficking ring where innocent young women were going to be sold off and used as sex slaves. It hurts me so much to know my mother was involved in that. Do what you have to do. Go arrest her and make her pay for her crimes..” she said, then placed her head in her hands and felt tears coming off. This day was going to change her life forever.

Darby walked over to Phoebe and held her in her arms. She knew this had to be very painful for a daughter to have her own mother arrested for crimes. She appreciated the fact that Phoebe was not like her mother and that she even helped in the capture of Priscilla. “You are a strong woman Phoebe. I know this hurts, and I want you to know that I am here for you if you need anything.” she whispered in her ear.

Phoebe appreciated those words and broke the hug. She wrapped her arms around her own upper body and took a few deep breaths. “Good luck in bringing her in. I will stay here to make sure Miss crybaby over there goes nowhere…” she said as sounds of Priscilla’s crying could be heard in the foyer.

Darby chuckled as she heard that cute insult. “Good, stay here and make sure you contact law enforcement to come pick her up. That bitch will finally pay for her crimes. Oh, and a small favor. La Diabla doesn’t exist, understand?” she said with a smile.

Phoebe smiled back and understood the hint. La Diabla was a wanted criminal and so she could not be seen around these parts. “I understand. Good luck ladies. I will go get the Sheriff. Go finish your job. The boat she is traveling in is by the dock and let me tell you how to get there…” she said, then went on to describe the way to get to the docks. She knew her mother was not a sailor, so she should still be there, maybe waiting for Priscilla.

“Thank you Phoebe. When the Sheriff arrives, let him know I went to the docks to capture Gloria, so they could be on their way as well.” Darby responded. She gave Phoebe another hug and then turned to La Diabla and Cheyenne. “Ready my friends? Let’s end this so we can all go home.” she beamed.

Characters featured in this part:

02.-LA-DIABLA-LOW-RES[8264].png 06.-PRISCILLA-LOW-RES[8265].png 01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png 03.-CHEYENNE-LOW-RES[8262].png PHOEBE-WEB FRIENDLY[8425].png

UP NEXT: Justice is served to a Wellington

Ok fans, how did you like this part? Priscilla finally got what was coming to her. I will have to say she is one of my favorite villains that I have ever wrote about. I love her character and it was emotional for me to see her finally get what she deserves. I hope you feel the same! haha We have two chapter left. The end is almost here! Your comments are always appreciated!

masterpiece ... the greatest ...
i hope to see Priscilla again, ... maybe ... i hope she will appear in next chapter or maybe special chapter.
once again ...

MASTERPIECE

just re-read again ... my God ... this is the best story. probably no.1 and now on my top list.
It deserved Saphire medal just like SergeZell's 'night in the city', and JohnD2nd 'Jane Rich Bitch Learns a Lesson'.

Another fantastic chapter! I REALLY love it when La Diabla and Darby are cooperating, their relation is the definition of "The whole is greater than the sum of its parts", it's like a third person (the couple) is created when they are together!

Thank you for the wonderful comments! Yes putri@nila, Priscilla finally got hers. After all this time of tormenting others, she finally got what was coming to her. I am glad you enjoyed her fate and thanks for being such a great fan.

Footnote, yep, the Deputy and the Outlaw make such a great team. Both have strengths and weaknesses and right now they are showing their strength as a team. Their adventure is almost over, but they still have some things to accomplish.

Thanks to all the fans of this saga. There are only 2 chapters left! I hope you enjoy part 11 as someone else will finally get what she deserves as well.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back