• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Question for Lers Who Tickle Males

malelee1985

Verified
Hi everyone,

This is a question for anyone (male or female) who either has ticked male(s) before or who would like to.

Do you have any preference when it comes to the guy’s body hair (or lack thereof)? Specifically, do you prefer the following body parts to be shaved/hairless or to have hair:

Legs
Arms/hands
Chest
Stomach/abdomen

I prefer my lees to be clean-shaven, mostly because they seem to be more sensitive that way.

I prefer my lees to be clean-shaven, mostly because they seem to be more sensitive that way.
I will agree with you on that. And as a lee i always ask the ler if they want me clean shaven or not. Some lers care about it others don't. But it is also good to ask first before hand.

As for me personally i prefer to be clean shaven it makes me more tickish and i think it also looks better. Because i am a skinny guy.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

I like my husband natural. Just a little bit of hair all over. Nothing on his back, but even if there was some that woukd be fine. He's kept himself in such great shape he'd be delicious no matter how hairy he was.

Where the hell are all the lers? Very tough to find!

Personally I don't mind smooth or hairy, I haven't noticed any difference in sensitivity but maybe that's just me. I know for some reason some of my male Lees really like that I have body hair.

I will agree with you on that. And as a lee i always ask the ler if they want me clean shaven or not. Some lers care about it others don't. But it is also good to ask first before hand.

That's a good idea, if you know you are going to be tickled by a specific ler and you can ask him or her beforehand. The only problem would be if you meet a ler at a tickling event or something who you hadn't spoken with before. It would be inconvenient to have to delay the tickling to go back to your hotel room and shave.

I'm furry af and I can't imagine it plays any role in either enhancing or inhibiting my ticklishness. I have been tickled by women who occasionally comment teasingly on what they apparently find to be a pleasingly amusing juxtaposition between my masculine hairiness and the twitchy giggly girlish/childish squirming that accompanies my ticklishness.

No real preference. Whichever I think looks better on the guy in question, and that varies.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back