• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Electric shaver tickles (M/F)

HallKogan

2nd Level Red Feather
This is a sequel to Spoiling My Wife, which can be found here:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?315926-Spoiling-My-Wife-(M-F)

With the price of my usual razor blades going up, I’ve decided that it would be cheaper to go back to using my electric razor. The problem is that I’ve had it for years now. Not only is finding replacement blades nearly impossible, it doesn’t hold much of a charge. Time for a new one!

I tested it out, and it works great. My wife, K asked me to shave her legs with it. After what happened last time I was happy to oblige.

Seconds into moving it up and down her legs she began to giggle.

“What?” I asked, knowing perfectly well what was happening.

“It tickles!” *giggle* “It tickles!”

“Do you want to stop and go get my blade?”

“No,” she answered, biting her lip. “but it tickles!”

I took my time, moving it up and down her legs, making sure to get every inch. She was squirming, and every few seconds another giggle would escape. After several minutes of this I was finished.

“Want to do this again sometime?” I asked, rubbing her smooth legs admiring my work.

“Yeah, that was fun.” She said and kissed me.

I’ve got a new toy , and I plan on tickling her with it a lot more.

Get a rechargeable beard trimmer. Remove the head. Tie up her bare feet. Turn on the trimmer. Apply it to her feet.

And listen to her ticklish overload!

Get a rechargeable beard trimmer. Remove the head. Tie up her bare feet. Turn on the trimmer. Apply it to her feet.

She’s the type to occasionally indulge, I choose my battles carefully.

I literally JUST got a rechargeable trimmer from Aldi. Took the head off and put it on my own feet. I'm not even ticklish (or at least never enough to get a laugh) and I was pulling my foot away and twitching. It seems like it would be the top tickle tool, even over hairbrush.

I literally JUST got a rechargeable trimmer from Aldi. Took the head off and put it on my own feet. I'm not even ticklish (or at least never enough to get a laugh) and I was pulling my foot away and twitching. It seems like it would be the top tickle tool, even over hairbrush.

I have yet to witness someone NOT react in a ticklish manner with that thing!

I have yet to witness someone NOT react in a ticklish manner with that thing!

Ok, now you gotta tell us some stories and the best reactions you have had using it.

I dont get the chance to connect with people, so I don't get the chance to use it on anyone. And obviously only so long will you be able to tickle your own foot with it.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back